[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had an idea for a superhero setting where people swap powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 3

File: 1461369870216.png (544KB, 981x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1461369870216.png
544KB, 981x1270px
I had an idea for a superhero setting where people swap powers if they have consensual sex.

When it comes to normals, they'll get the super's powers and the super will lose theirs. And if they do it again it would switch back.

Anyway, the point of this was not to amuse myself while fapping, but I thought it could be an interesting way to mash up romance and supers. Intimacy would become something very relevant to the 'punch baddies' portion of the game, and there'd be weird subplots when it came to switching out power sets.
'No honey I NEED to take Destructo as my lover so I can use Destructo's power to stop Dr. Dread's killer robot!'

'Mr. Marvelous, I'm calling to tell you that those girls you keep swapping powers with have found out about each other. They don't seem pleased to hear your weren't exclusive after all.'

'My Ex won't give my powers back!!!'

And so on. I feel like it could spice up Secret Identity scenes and make noncombat more interesting.

This sound like something that you would play? Or at least throw ideas for into the thread? I'm going at this from a comedy/drama angle not an ERP angle.
>>
>>52067300

Your fetishes are showing. I do not share them. I admit it's at least a concept I haven't seen before.
>>
>>52067330
Thank you for specifying consensual.
>>
>>52067300
Imagine all the normals just trying to sleep with supers just to steal their powers and ditch them. The betrayal would be real.
>>
>>52067395

I'm aware of the specification for consensual sex. You still have cucking and man whoring listed as examples, and I personally don't really care for those at all even if the two doing the dirty are doing it with consent.

The one with the ex is funny though. That shit sounds like it could be entertaining, assuming it didn't devlove into a shit show about divorce.
>>
>>52067437
>>52067330
My fetish is bob cuts actually, sorry if you understandably have PTSD from all the cuck shitposting but those examples were just what came to mind.

>>52067395
Yeah, this is actually something I hope could be a legit campaign, not FATAL in spandex

Anyway
>>52067425
This is definitely a thing. I think it's also a good reason to make super communities slightly insular- nobody really wants to risk losing their powers.

I also imagine there would be people with certain powers who basically have to become monks, either for fear of the wrong person getting the power, or out of simple unwillingness to part with their power.
>>
>>52067425
>Campaign villain material

Literal army of dire gold diggers

Also, imagine an character whose sex partner was unknowingly a super. They're convinced beyond all reasoning that their abilities to shoot fire from their eyes is an advanced strain of AIDS. Their healing factor is because God wills them to suffer longer on this earth from the super AIDS because of their sins.
>>
>>52067546

>you have no idea your significant other is a super
>been dating for a while now
>make love
>next day you feel really weird. Feverish.
>Holy shit my hands are on fire!
>Freal out and run home to try and figure things out
>Starting to come to grips with it when your significant other bursts in in a bright red and yellow suit and shouts that you need to fuck, now, because their nemesis is holding up a bank and the commissioner is calling for them.
>>
Also, brothels with people dressed as superheroes are pretty common. Because you know, the allure of getting powers and a good screw. Of course, the clients getting powers is generally unheard of. However, there are stories of people proudly showing symptoms of STDS as 'proof'.

There's a movement to put all supers or anyone whose had sex with them to be in burkas/ some all covering garment. Partially because of the people above.
>>
>>52067300
Doesn't this mean that super villains who don't want to lose their powers need to rape people? Not sure I like that bit.
>>
>>52067671
I can't see this scene really working in a game but that's some comedy gold
>>
>>52067671
>I MUST REPENT, NOT SPREAD HELLISH LUSTY PLAGUES
>>
>>52067749
The idea was that people who don't want to lose their powers either need to not have sex, or need to find a partner with powers they're fine with swapping with.

You've brought up valid point but...

tbqh I would handwave this away as 'horny villains who do not want to lose their powers just masturbate or go without sex because super-rape is not fitting with the intended tone of this game'

Lazy and inconsistent worldbuilding sure but it's a game, not a novel.
>>
>>52067749

Or be perma virgins.

....heroes strive to defeat their villians by getting them laid.
>>
>>52067820

Handwavium. Say rape makes you just loose your powers permanently.
>>
>>52067828
>supervillains robbing sex shops nearly as much as they rob banks
>>
>>52067816

>THEN MARRY ME SO WE CAN HAVE SEX WITHOUT OFFENDING THE LORD, CAUSE I NEED MY FIRE BACK NOW DAMMIT!
>>
>>52067842

>There's been a heist. Someone has stolen high end lifelike Ass masturbstors, Tit masturbstors, and blow job simulator heads. Who could have done such a thing?
>>
>>52067820
What if transfer only happened if all power holders involved consented? So villain forcing themselves on a normal would still lose powers, but power holders couldn't have their powers stolen.
>>
>>52067851
>race against time , laws and across the country if its a gay couple to find the perfect venue
>to narrow down the guest list
>to quell any fighting from inlaws Truly a task of heroic proportions
>superheros and supervillains alike end up tangled in this hasty wedding planning
>>
>>52067909
Fucking Florida Man at it again!

>>52067939
That's a good idea.
>>
>>52067939
>League of Villains tricks new member into drinking roofie
>All the other villains have sex with their unconscious comrade who cannot and did not consent, they all lose their powers to that person
>that someone wakes up as an unstoppable juggernaut with two dozen powers and surely fit to destroy the Hero Fellowship once and for all

I can't tell if this is an appropriate plot point or not
>>
>>52067518
The main problem I see with this scenario is that your players will probably just abstain from sexual relations becoming the super equivalent of murderhobos (punchhobos?) meaning your premise become rather meaningless and has the exact opposite of the desired effect, sidelining romance completely.
>>
>>52067992

>Baby girl what do you mean your getting married?
>Listen dad it is really important we do this fast okay, can you just please take the afternoon off
>No! Not until you tell me what the fuck is going on! I've never even met this guy and now your getting married!
>daddy..
>Your pregnant aren't you? I knew we never should have let you go to the city.
>I'm not pregnant!
>THEN WHY?
>BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING SUPER HERO AND I HAVE TO FUCK HIM TO GET MY POWERS BACK SO I CAN STOP A BANK ROBBERY AND HE'S FOUND JESUS AND WON'T TOUCH ME UNLESS WE GET HITCHED!
>>
>>52068101
Well I don't have an IRL group or anything so ideally I would advertise the game correctly and find players who are interested in the social roleplay power-equipment-slot part and not just the punching part
>>
>>52068156

Hell I'd do it. I'm enjoying this theoretical exercise.
>>
>>52067300
>Superhero remains celibate for the rest of his life
or
>Superhero doesn't give a shit about their powers
>>
>>52068228

>Super heroes either exclusively fuck other supers and all get pretty good at their powers

Or

>supers stick to commited relationships and get very good at quickies or always make sure to fuck twice when they have sex so the powers transfer back when they are finished.
>>
>>52068266
I would just dodge OP's magical realm by claiming my character is incel
>He has never had sex
>Why not
>Ugly, low self esteem, and too big a bitch to ask girls out or buy a whore
>>
>>52068342

Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>52068266
>always make sure to fuck twice when they have sex so the powers transfer back when they are finished.

Woops, I hadn't considered this.
Probably needs to be a 'refractory period' for directly swapping powers back, just for the sake of shenanigans like
>>52067671

>>52068201
Well, I'm currently running a game already but
https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1779492/knights-of-the-written-word-2
is the text-only group I'm in so that's where I'd eventually post the game advertisement when I think I'm ready for it. Or if someone else wants to GM it.

>>52068342
I'd be fine with one (or two depending on party size) characters being celibate honestly, so long as the entire party wasn't connectionless punchhobos, thus totally invalidating my magical realm
>>
>>52068420

Okay. Here's some curveballs. Some sort of super-condom that blocks/filters the transition. What sort of effect does a handie or BJ have? What about three-ways?
>>
Assorted questions:
1. What counts as sex? Is it penetration? Does anal or oral work? Is orgasm necessary?
1a. Can lesbians swap powers?
2. Are there government scientists studying superhero sex?
3. Do powers do weird things during sex and transfer? "Flaring" or whatever?
4. Does anyone have powers actually directly related to sex?
5. How do people explain to their children how the supers on TV keep switching powers?
6. Super suits normally are thematically tied to power. How does that work if you keep trading?
>>
>>52068440

Another question.

Does everyone know that this is a thing for supers?
>>
Does using powers during sex prevent the transfer?
>>
>>52067300
if you want grimdark make it only work on losing your powers once and you can only collect the powers of those who be virgins.
would lead to one hell of an underground subculture and another subplot in that mess.
>>
>>52068411
The fun in that is being a superhero. Honestly OP's concept just seems like an annoying drag factor on the game that can be too easily sidestepped. To work, I think the transference needs to less clear cut or predictable. There are ways to transfer powers, but it doesn't work all the time, or it's not as straightforward as just sex, it has to be under the right circumstances (phases of the moon, menstrual cycle might be connected). What might be interesting is if the powers in the setting were a form of STD, that you spread through sexual contact. Sex might drain you of your power temporarily as your viral load is expended on someone else, but it will bounce back.
>>
>>52067992
>Nemesis gets invited to the wedding
>Leaves the bank and shows up
>Waiting in the bank was boring anyways
>No time to arrest him, you're getting married
>Nemesis winds up as a best man
>Gives very heartfelt speech, cries, shit is beautiful
>Next day discover he no longer has powers because he had drunk sex with a bridesmaid
>Now he wants your help to get in contact with her
>>
>>52068440
>>52068454
Bonus round: Is it consensual if someone is drunk or high?
>>
>>52067300
As a setting rule it seems shit. Good for writing humor but the players would just all be celibates. And nobody cares if you would be okay with one or two >>52068420 you can't force them to play your way.

Now this has some merit:
>>52068535
>it has to be under the right circumstances (phases of the moon, menstrual cycle might be connected).
Instead of being a setting rule, make it an event, a particular adventure during an established campaign
The stars align, powers become transferable by sex, the PCs first discover when one of them transfers their powers to someone else, it happens with other heroes and villains, they have ot research if the swaps are permanent, if they can be reversed, how long the event will last.
>>
>>52068436
>Some sort of super-condom that blocks/filters the transition.

Doesn't exist, if I'm pressed for details I'm pretty much mumbling 'muh soul-intimacy magic'

>What sort of effect does a handie or BJ have?
Would be legit I think.

>What about three-ways?
Probably a random, unpredictable swap

>>52068440
1. What counts as sex? Is it penetration? Does anal or oral work? Is orgasm necessary?
No hard and fast details. A sickeningly lovey-dovey/lust-crazed makeout session would probably work too.
1a. Can lesbians swap powers?
Yes
2. Are there government scientists studying superhero sex?
Yes but only for the sake of plot, since they're investigating handwavium I can't imagine they'll make a lot of progress beyond
3. Do powers do weird things during sex and transfer? "Flaring" or whatever?
'Sometimes' sounds like a good answer, since sometimes a 'secret' transmission makes for a better story
4. Does anyone have powers actually directly related to sex?
I kinda doubt it but 'maybe' seems reasonable
5. How do people explain to their children how the supers on TV keep switching powers?
I imagine it comes up in Sex Ed. Really young kids might not even think about it 'Oh Mighty Man can fly now, sweet' but older kids might pick up on things earlier depending on their parents and reasoning skills.
6. Super suits normally are thematically tied to power. How does that work if you keep trading?
I guess they might just be less thematic and more personal, or supers may have multiple outfits.
>>
>>52068540

>While you are trying to get ahold of her she debuts as a superhero
>the villian is forced to try to seduce her to get their powers back
>eventually succeeds
>but in the process falls deeply in love with her and renounces evil.
>they take turns with the powers as a super couple.
>>
>>52068454
Pretty much, though you'd get the occasional clueless person who somehow missed 'the talk'

>>52068467
Nah, why would it?
>>52068527
Grimdark is definitely not my interest, though 'You can't get powers you've had once back' would be an interesting twist

>>52068535
>>52068640
Having played loadsa fun 'standard' superhero campaigns, I think it's important to note the target audience of this is the sort of same niche you see on /co/ occasionally where they post scenes from cape comics not in the thrilling battles, but in their everyday lives, relationships, etc.

And amusingly, the STD idea was interesting and was actually my initial plan, but I wanted the 'super power pool' to be limited, and STD style transmission would quickly turn into 'world of supers' so I decided against that

>>52068540
Perfect example of the sort of silly stuff I'd want in the campaign

>>52068635
Probably falls under more handwavium of 'I don't wanna deal with dat shit' since that would have a lot of subjective answers and strong feelings
>>
>>52067671
>>52067816
>>52067851
>>52067992
>>52068111
>>52068540
>>52068697

Forget the campaign, just have this guy write a comic and sell it to mahvel
>>
>>52068775

>Mfw half of that is mine

Feels good man.
>>
>>52068775
Would be better than the stuff they have now

I want to draw this but there's no way it would come out in a timely manner
>>
>>52068775
That was at least three anons, possibly up to five. Depending if half is three or fours parts.

I did the second to last part.
>>
File: q010.jpg (63KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
q010.jpg
63KB, 600x849px
>>52068834
Not even if you went full minimum effort?
don't underestimate the power of shit art
>>
The problem with this setting, sillyness aside, is that there is virtually no incentive for someone with powers to bump uglies with anyone. Permanent power loss is way too harsh a penalty.

I think you'd have to spin it a bit to change how it interacts with normals and supers.

1) If a normal and a super bang, the normal temporarily manifests the super's power, and the super's power is reduced (but not negated). The more the super shags, the more power they lose.

2) If two supers shag, they swap powers. Permanently, unless they do it again.

This way, supers can treat sex like any night on the town, a temporary impediment for a lot of fun. The shenanigans hit when two people with secret identities do the deed and wake up in the morning with a brand new look on super heroics.
>>
>Help! My vibrator got super strength!
>OH MY GOD! My buttplug is on fire!
>>
Another hiccup would be heroes without actual powers.
Batman and Iron Man ain't giving two shits, as long as they stick with unpowered girls like Catwoman and Pepper Pots.
>>
>wake up with a pounding headache
>the hell happened last night?
>oh right, induction party
>should probably get up, who knows where the fuck you are
>can't get up, there's a weight on your chest
>Well shit, there are two sleeping supers on you
>Lay back down
>Aaaaand those are your tights hanging from the ceiling fan
>You're naked. You're all naked.
>How in the hell did I get into this mess
>right, induction party.
>oh well, we'll figure something out when they wake up, can't be the first time this has happened
>suddenly the alarm goes off and they jerk awake and all three of you tumble out of the bed onto the floor
>It's an alert, El Capitan is calling for all members to scramble, the base is under attack
>desperately clawing your way into uniform
>Running out to the fight
> No time to talk to the supers you spent the night with
>As you get to the battle and duck a death ray you realize you don't know whose powers you have or what to do with them
>>
>>52068838

No, four of those are mine. I have the you's to prove it, if I can just figure out how to take a screens shot on my phone.
>>
>>52068973
>Batman fucks anyone
>Wakes up a poor and without a butler
>>
>>52068838

Props for your bit by the way. It was great.
>>
>>52068973
I think the best solution to that would be to run this in something ruleslite so powerlevels aren't really the concern
>>
>>52068975
>El Capitan silently judging all the young superheroes and their 'induction parties'

>The last time he had sex Las Vegas was almost destroyed and La Mujer Mala was created and now, powerless, he simply is the senior administrator of the Hero Militia
>>
>>52069076

>despite his lack of powers El Capitan is widely respected for what he did prior to the loss of his powers, and for getting back on the horse afterwards rather than hanging up his cape.
>Frequently lectures young heroes on the importance of self control and being responsible
Every time LA Mujer Mala Is captured he visits them every day
>he's not even trying to seduce or coerce the villian to get his powers back
>He honestly cares for them and wants to reform them, and puts his entire being into the effort.
>La Mujer Mala shows no sign of remorse for what they've done
>but he refuses to be deterred
>And that more than anything is why he's still El Capitan, because powerless or not, the man has moral authority and an iron will.
>>
Please don't die, I was enjoying this thread, and hope more will come of it.
>>
>>52067300
Please, please, PLEASE
Fuck off and die
>>
>>52067300
If consensual sex means losing your powers then it would just lead to rape.
>>
>>52071419
Speaking of rape, if a woman withdraws consent after the sex act does it return the powers? Does it need to be genuine feeling or is just saying the words aloud enough to reverse the transferral of powers?
>>
>>52071419
In that setting, if you see a menacing looking dude flying towards you through the air with his dick out, the best possible thing to do is prepare to say "I consent" and laugh.
>>
>>52071490
It would make he said/she said cases easier.
>>
>>52071358
>bumps dead thread
>swarmed by people who didn't really read it and some unreasonably salty guy

This is why thread necromancy is evil, anon
>>
>>52071556
True, you can't rape the willing. That would be a perfect defense against super hero initiated rape (but it wouldn't protect super heroines having their powers stolen by rapists so they'd just have to grin and bear it).
>>
>>52071572
I read the thread, I just want to explore more the rape related shenanigans that would rise from the initial premise.
>>
I'll be honest, sex adds too many complicated and touchy distinctions, most or all of which have already been brought up so I won't repeat them. It's also a huge invitation to the magical realm, even if that's not your intent.

Have you considered, instead, having these powers swap via genuine feelings of love? Like, the more you love someone, the more your power bleeds into them and/or out of you?

It leads to potentially lulzy or dramatic results, too:
>You realize you're developing superpowers. You have no idea what they are or who had them.
>She gains your power. You don't gain hers.
>You try to make it work, perhaps even lying to yourself about it, but it becomes increasingly hard to deny the obvious when you're a super and she isn't.
>>
File: 1433391921324.jpg (347KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1433391921324.jpg
347KB, 1000x1000px
>>52071682
forgot muh pic
>>
>be superhero
>always be nearly blackout drunk
>can't give consent
>get laid all the time, keep superpowers.
>>
>>52071682
It introduces new complications, as well. You can control whether or not you have consensual sex, but it's more complicated, random, and hard to control if it's triggered by emotional feelings.

I could see a specific power running in the family due to a mutual feeling all around of familial love - which makes being the family black sheep all the more hurtful and possibly even dangerous.
>>
>>52071682
>>She gains your power. You don't gain hers.
>sociopath makes a habit of serially seducing supers, gaining their power, and then not losing any because they didn't actually feel anything for them
>basically become a succubus/incubus
>>
>>52071703
>familial love
Incest, you mean? Mom and dad transfer their powers to the next generation and so on.
>>
>>52071717
see >>52071682
>Have you considered, instead, having these powers swap via genuine feelings of love?
incest not required nor desirable
>>
>>52071726
You're implying that incest isn't genuine love? It's in fact the strongest love since it transcends social taboos.
>>
>>52067330
It's an episode of Smallville.
>>
>>52071770
It's still not required in this scenario.
>>
>>52071682
OP here, I'm convinced by your reasoning.

Things could get pretty muddy with a bunch of half-shared powers seeping around though... it may need some fleshing out on how it works exactly. If you fall 'out' of love do you get your powers back? If not, even getting them 'half-shared' could rapidly deplete someone. Or maybe crushes and puppy love work differently from serious love?
>>
>>52071572

I regret nothing. Necromancy is not inherently evil.
>>
>>52071821
Crushes, puppy love etc aren't really 'love' so much as infatuation. A temporary excitement doesn't do much if anything - I think it would work best if it were a gradually strengthening process.
>>
>>52071786
Oh but I *want* to include it in this scenario, that's why we're discussing it.
>>
>>52072023
Well it doesn't make the love-instead-of-sex scenario not work, so if that's what you want, go ahead. Were you looking for permission or something?
>>
>>52071972
Which is fine, but at what point would a full powerswap occur? If it takes days or weeks or months that severely cuts down on quick, dramatic power shifts and in my mind, that's no good for introducing sudden plot twists...

Also, wouldn't this make most mutual loves a 'half and half' deal, with each person sharing half the power pool? What would cause the full blown power switch? I want those complete trades in power!
>>
>>52072023
For example, there could be a family where the founder had the good luck to gain super powers, and they've decided to make them hereditary to pass on his legacy. When the family patriarch decides to step down he picks his favorite daughter and has sex with her. Since it needs to be consensual to work they maintain very good familial relationships and love each other very much.

Alternatively, a family of crime fighters has just a single set of powers they loan from sister to brother and brother to sister, whenever one needs to take a break to recuperate or go on a vacation. I think it could lead to very sweet moments, like when sister wants to have a quickie and loan flight powers from brother or dad to go to store etc.
>>
>>52072090
Not permission but positive feedback, anon.
>>
>>52072098
>Also, wouldn't this make most mutual loves a 'half and half' deal, with each person sharing half the power pool? What would cause the full blown power switch? I want those complete trades in power!
I don't see why it wouldn't end in a complete power swap. Maybe at some intermediate point it would be a half-and-half situation, but no reason why it would end there.

As for sudden dramatic shifts, it depends on just how disruptive the early "symptoms" are. You try to lean on your vaunted superpower of psychic whatever, only to suddenly find yourself crippled because you have a too-weak-to-be-useful power basically taking up spell slots, for lack of a better way to put it. Which means not only are you surprised by sudden weakness, but ALSO simultaneously surprised by sudden emotional insight.

>>52072110
Well you won't get it from me. Even my captcha says STOP.
>>
>>52072146
Well, lets say two supers fall in love. Their powers merge, then swap.

But then, they're still in love! Wouldn't it just happen all over again?
>>
>>52072110
Sorry anon it's not my magical realm. I don't even mind your magical realm, I just think you've mistaken this thread as ERP supers when it's really supposed to be romcom supers.
>>
>>52072177
Say it only works one way, then.

Though in my opinion that's the less-creative approach and giving them new, hybrid powers is both more creative and also thematically/symbolically relevant.
>>
>>52072192
Incestuous romcom supers is a-okay too, though.
>>
>>52072198
So they have hybrid powers.
What happens if they break up and fall in love with someone else? Does a serial monogamist end up with a huge conglomeration of weak powers? (mostly rhetorical questions)

I dunno. I liked the initial pitch of making things less all-or-nothing, but thinking on it further I can't help but feel keeping things to 'full swap only' makes for more shenanigans by virtue of it being more restrictive and hard cased.

Don't get me wrong, Ice-Lad and Fire-Girl getting together and becoming the Steam Spouses has appeal. But I feel like it's has less dramatic potential than complete swaps and potential losses do.

Like this sequence of events just became a lot lower-stakes unless we introduce a bunch of one-sided loves.
>>52068775

Could be just that I haven't thought up any potential plot points for this 'Power Fusion' version and that's why it seems lamer, but...
Maybe something like loving someone grants them your powers, but if they reciprocate, emotional spikes will cause a full shift? Or maybe touching them for a kiss or hand-holding could cause it or...

Sex had the benefit of having a pretty clear trigger state. I like love, but I think without a clear trigger state it would come down to a lot of GM Fiat-ing instead of player agency.

Very rambly post
>>
>>52067300
if my GM told me this idea I would never speak to them again
>>
>>52067841
I like this guy!
>>
>>52068635
Not OP, but I think it'd depend on the relationship between the people doing it; if it were a long-term couple, one of whom had gotten drunk/high but still wanted to do it, then I think that would result in a power transfer, but if they were too drunk/high to even acknowledge the sex was happening, I don't think it would; that seems on the darker end of greyscale morality, imho.

If it were two strangers, both drunk/high, but to a lesser extent and both still consenting? That'd probably result in a power swap?

>52068723
Buuuuut yeah I'm with this; it seems to complex to make a set of rules for given the variety of human relationships, the shades of intoxication that one can experience, etc. I'd judge it on a case-by-case basis if PCs wanted to have something like that happen.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.