[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the villain is really good looking >really, really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>the villain is really good looking
>really, really good looking
>even though women know he's evil, they can't help but be lead around by him
>has essentially a harem of powerful devoted servants along with legions of nearly psychotic followers

Is there a more hate-worthy villain?
>>
>>52004647
Double Hitler.
>>
>>52004679
what about Undead Double Hitler?
>>
>>52004711
Hitler, but with a coffee mug... and a severe loathing of tables.
>>
>>52004711
Undead double nigger double Hitler
>>
File: 1407698301659.gif (2MB, 709x625px) Image search: [Google]
1407698301659.gif
2MB, 709x625px
>>52004647

I would do evil things to his dick.
>>
>>52004872
We found the first boss.
>>
File: jCIVc4PqO4AJa.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jCIVc4PqO4AJa.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>52004647
That is the riddle of steel!
>>
>>52004800
but what about CYBORG undead double niggler double hitler?

what then anon? what then?
>>
>>52004997
Anon...... what about mecha cyborg undead double niggler double king hitler?

>what then anon? what then?
>>
>>52005113
I don't know comrade anon, but there is something far scarier.

What about mecha cyborg undead double nigger double king Hitler that transforms into a giant mac truck?

>AUTOBAHN-BOTS, transform und roll out!
>>
>>52004647

Way back in the day, we played a 3rd ed Champions villain campaign.

this was essentially my character. Had a mind control power with a low-powered linked cumulative transformation attack. If someone stayed mind controlled long enough, the transformation would build up enough to rewrite their character.

It didn't change any of their powers, skills, or attributes, but changed their disadvantages to "Loves villain", "Obeys villain", "worships villain", etc.

Every time he met a female hero, he'd zap her and add her to his harem, eventually building up an impressive stable. The GM didn't make it easy. It became a lot of effort to keep them from fighting among themselves over him, or doing things for him on their own initiative they thought he might like to curry favor. It was actually quite a challenging situation.
>>
>>52004647
>the villain himself is level 1
>>
>>52005336
Eberron is fun, especially once you add in guns.
>>
>>52005328
Did he fail in the end, or was the GM's magical realm too strong?
>>
>>52005211
AUTOBAHN-BOTS

Top fvckin kek m80
>>
>>52005359

Well, the power only worked on women, so he was hounded by male heroes whose wives, girlfriends, or other loved ones he'd "stolen".

He ended up taking over a couple countries and ruling over them for a while. When we were drawing the campaign to a close, most of the PC villain characters were captured by their various heroic nemesis. I went a different route and decided the mind controller actually fell n love with a normal woman. He gave up his life of debauchery and evil, grabbed enough of a fortune to retire, and settled down.
>>
File: IMG_0727.png (30KB, 353x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.png
30KB, 353x296px
Literal Reddit thread
>>
>>52005454
And you let him? The way you're describing things it seems like he deserved a bit of punishment, but then again this sort of "Letting them go" thing seems pretty popular in stories.
>>
>>52005476

You mean the GM let ME...it was my character.

Oh, he certainly deserved punishment. He was basically a rapist of the worst kind, mind controlling women into being his harem slaves.

However the end of the game ended up in a situation where the villains and heroes of the world had to gather together to stave off an apocalypse. He ended up freeing all the female heroes under his control because without his coordination they were ineffective. He played a large role in saving the world, had some of the consequences of his powers thrown back in his face, There was a redemption arc of a sorts, though true redemption probably should have come only through his death in some sort of noble sacrifice.
>>
>>52005552
I see.
>>
>>52005474
I'm sorry, it's been a while since I've read the 4chan bylaws, can you point out the relevant ruling?
>>
>>52005474
>>52005910
Yes, we'll need to see documentation and a notarized letter describing the nature and degree of how "reddit" this thread is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.