[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GM/Player GM >System Preferred We'll be running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Blaze_Kamehameha.png (390KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Blaze_Kamehameha.png
390KB, 702x1024px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
We'll be running the /tg/ homemade Dragon Ball system
>Times Available (with timezone!)
Fridays after 17:00 GMT pref, maybe some weekend times too. Up for debate.
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Discord, maybe roll20 for dicerolling.
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes

The basic gestalt on this is that with the revelation that there were originally 18 universes, and the remaining 12 are paired, there had to be a third universe to each pair. Our story takes place within Earth's third triplet, Universe 15. In this Universe things are naturally very similar to Universes 6 and 7, but with a slight twist. Obviously in current canon this Universe has been destroyed, but things can be fudged in such a way that either it never was or it was sufficiently advanced back then to be a fair analogue of its mirrors. We begin on earth, at 500-ish power level/starting XP, during the opening speech of the 23rd Martial Arts Tournament. Your characters have entered with the intention of competing, and this is how they meet. The story that unfolds from there will be near totally original, there will be callouts to Dragon Ball but none of the specific characters from that Universe exist here. Organisations might carry over, like some equivalent to the Planet Trade Organisation, and the deific hierarchy will essentially be the same.

Complete a character sheet, rules and stuff can be found here: http://thecreamgames.tumblr.com/post/142394080415/download-here-download-character-sheet

Minor homebrew is that you can only spend 350 pts max on attributes, 150 pts on ki skills. As far as races are concerned, you can go a little crazy but try to keep in mind that we're starting out at the end of Dragon Ball essentially moving into Z after a couple of small arcs. Not going to outright ban stuff, but have some justification for your character's being on earth.
>>
Oh god, a wild DM is looking for players! That could be my chance to finally r-
> Dragonball
Oh, nevermind.
>>
>>52004185
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>52004185
It's a very dedicated group and we've hacked the system a lot. It would be pretty fun if you would join desu.
>>
>>52004185

Hey man, Dragonball is a classic guilty pleasure. If you don't at least secretly like it you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>52004251
You guys like it because it's what you watched as kids. Dragonball was never a thing in my country, we had Shaman King instead.
>>
>>52004266
Sounds like a gay ass country.
>>
>>52004266
I'm sure Shaman King doesn't hold a candle to Lava Goku.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (219KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
219KB, 702x1024px
>>52004289
Lava Goku? I heard he's capable of using the Blaze Kamehameha is a very, very, catastrophic Kamehameha wave. It's so intense that it can go up to 140,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees fahrenheit. It can burn a black hole easily. He uses it to kill Blizzeron.
>>
>>52004176
/tg/ didn't make it.
>>
>>52004480
Who did?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.