[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanting to run a street level Mutants and Masterminds 3e campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Wanting to run a street level Mutants and Masterminds 3e campaign (Power Level 8) for a player, most likely a solo game but two more players is possible.

Possible influences are: The Last of Us, Resident Evil 4, Bloodborne, and Kickass.

Basic idea is that the character(s) is/are all traveling back in their hometown of Kokomo, Indiana. Vigilantism has gone on the rise due to an outbreak of a particular pollution. This pollution has caused some pretty nasty changes in the people still around. The PCs will find themselves encountering some rather violent human groups at first, but then they'll start to see instances of much more apparently monstrous foes.
>>
Good for you. What do you want from us? Feedback, ideas? Are you looking for players?
>>
>>52004148
Oh, right, yeah, forgot to type that part out.

I was mainly looking for some ideas I can use, it'll probably be a short 3 session at most deal.
>>
File: Templar.png (82KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
Templar.png
82KB, 300x436px
>>52004365
Young men and women dressed in hoodies and ragged jeans with red crosses sewn on them, their eyes burning with zeal - those are the Templars, a militant christian sect lead by a man who calls himself the Grandmaster.
What happened to the state is not an accident and not a man-made disaster. It's a sign of the End Times that are finally starting - soon, Lucifer's army already walks the earth, soon he himself will try and claim the world, and people must fight back before it's too late.
Only the true faith has the answer to the crisis - fight back against the demon, hunt down the witch, cast down the false prophets deceiving the nation and spread the terrifying truth.
>>
File: Abomination.png (482KB, 755x590px) Image search: [Google]
Abomination.png
482KB, 755x590px
Inhuman features, strange powers and violent temper. Some may call them monsters or mutants or demons, but if you ask the Harbringers, they'll call themselves the future of mankind. The natural evolution.
Exposure to the Glow is not an easy process, it's true that it's dangerous and sometimes it may be harmful, even lethal. But if people are to survive in this hellhole, they must change - individually and as a species.
No more corporate shackles and offices. No more courts and nations. Humanity will live as a gigantic family, united together through the Glow.
Those who resist don't know better - so some force might be necessary. And those who fancy themselves opposition... They're mere humans.
>>
File: Why contain it.jpg (71KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Why contain it.jpg
71KB, 288x499px
>>52004894
Gangs roaming the streets, crumbling infrastructure, deluded fanatics and detestable mutants - it's not an accident, but it's no act of God. It's just an experiment.
Our experiment. And it's all going just as planned.
Matter X has limitless potential. A bioweapon to be used against enemies of America, or the tool to create the superman? Either is a possibility that must be tested - so we simply ran a test.
Some have been changed in an obvious way. But others - such as "templars" - have developed much more subtle abilities, even to themselves.
Very soon we will fully learn how to replicate each remarkable effect of Matter X. And on that day, a new era will begin.
>>
Hope you got some ideas out of this.
>>
>>52004585
>>52004894
>>52005020
Thanks all! I was personally thinking that for the center character(s), some old friends could show up. How quickly should I show, since this is a three-session, a monstrous version of said old friend?
>>
>>52005109
First session, have him be normal. Then on second or third, have him mutated.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.