[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that he is back will Roboute Guilliman continue his plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Imperium_secundus.jpg (40KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Imperium_secundus.jpg
40KB, 600x315px
So now that he is back will Roboute Guilliman continue his plans for the Imperium Secundus?
>>
>>51991589
>Imperium Secundus
Not that it matters since GW is probably gonna' retcon everything and muck it all up, but what is the Imperium Secundus?
>>
>>51991757
During the Heresy, Gulliman made a backup Imperium in his home turf in case imperium bit the dust
>>
>>51991757
Basically Guilliman was a pussy who didn't want to fight chaos and left the rest of the imperium to die while he had fun being a governor or some shit and was able to rope his butt buddy Sanguin into his scheme, for a time at least.
>>
>>51991589
Welcome to Age of Emperor.
>>
>>51995191
Don't forget roping the Lion into it too.
>>
>>51991589
I've been away for about half a decade now, what's this about girlyman?
>>
>>51991589
Roboute is going to fall. He will become the new Horus. Mark this Anons. And it will be all due of Ynnead.
>>
>>51991757
He set up his own little empire even though he created the codex astartes which in part talks about the evils of a single legion/chapter having too much power, then called out anyone who didn't support him as a traitor.
>>
>>51995230
rowboat got the Darth Vader treatment and got revived.
>>
>>51995277
The Codex Astartes was written years after the Heresy was over, during the Scouring.
>>
>>51995315
I thought the lore wasnt allowed to progress, what is this?
>>
>>51995395
GW's new management for a year or so I guess.
>>
The entire Imperium is his secundas now.
>>
>>51991589
Nah.

Rowboat will go to Terra, slap the High Lords, sit on the place of Lord Commander of The Imperium (and thus crushing the current Lord with his Primarch booty) and start from the basics in order to increase efficiency in the Imperium.
>>
File: 250px-Cyborganizer_robot.png (98KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cyborganizer_robot.png
98KB, 250x186px
>>51995794
The cyborganizer the Imperium needs
>>
>>51995808
I would dare say that with Gorillaman in charge, the level of grimdark in the Imperium will decrease a little.

Sure, there will be still sacrifices and it will all require a lot of work, but this time incompetence will not throw a spammer in the works.
>>
>>51991589
Nah only if Abba destroys Terra.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.