[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raising a little girl to make her fight on behalf of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1479965349031.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479965349031.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>raising a little girl to make her fight on behalf of your extinct race
>that includes extensive biomodification and basically merging her with her suit
>AND THEN SHE GETS A PARASITE THAT ACTUALLY GENETICALLY MERGES HER WITH THE SUIT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Why is Metroid lore so cool?
>>
Fuck off back to /v/eddit you cancerous fuck
>>
>>51982999
A thread died for this
>>
>>51982999
Chozo are the shit, space monk birds who do nothing but charity to make up for being the greatest badasses in the history of ever.
>>
>>51983065
This
>>
>>51983065
>a thread at the bottom of page 11 that hadn't been bumped for hours died for this
>>
>>51982999
>raising a little girl to make her fight on behalf of your extinct race

Doesn't seem... altruistic?
>>
>>51982999
It's not?
>>
>>51982999
>>51986536
I always figured the Chozo raised her as the ultimate badass warrior because they saw into the future and saw not only their own extinction but also the dangers that would plague the galaxy. Metroid Prime's lore (inb4 not canon, fuck you, Other M is not canon, eat my shit) seems to indicate the Chozo were ascending to a higher spiritual state that was outside of time, so it makes sense to me that they'd try to arm Samus in such a way.
>>
File: clip (2015-12-11 at 04.20.32).png (256KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
clip (2015-12-11 at 04.20.32).png
256KB, 960x1280px
>>51986701
As far as I remember, it might have been the comics or somewhere else-the reason Samus got half of the upgrades she did was because Chozo could already do that shit. It was like prosthetics, which makes you wonder just how beefy Chozo actually were. I wish more games featured biotech weaponry.
>>
I was under the impression they just raised her to be able to defend herself. It's just that self-defense for Chozo includes a walking WMD suit.

Of course, given her history, it would be something she'd ask for
>>
>>51986701
Chozo were prophetic, they knew she'd be fighting shit and made sure she was ready
>>
File: ChozoTribes.png (375KB, 516x567px) Image search: [Google]
ChozoTribes.png
375KB, 516x567px
>>51986812
Concept art for Zero Mission. Its canon status is questionable since in-game info on the Chozo is so scarce, but it's cool stuff.

>some Chozo naturally had the ability to curl into a sphere and run at supersonic speeds
>>
>>51986701
Makes me wonder if the Chozu were why Tzeetch was born in the first place.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.