[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>three clueless cops are put on an investigation >leads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>three clueless cops are put on an investigation
>leads them to a strangely popular nightclub they've never heard of before
>called "Van Pier"
>there's a totally not bloodsucker rave party tomorrow night
>they decide to barge in and "investigate"

what happens next /tg/?
>>
>>51980449
Some sick beats. In every sense of the phrase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNOP2t9FObw
>>
>>51980449
Get swept up in all the crazy shit happening in the club. All of the vampires bringing their unwitting victims and draining them in the strobe lights, drugs being passed around, bodies and sweat every where (and then blood as well). Depending on the type of campaign you're running, you might kill off one of the PC's in a haze of flashing lights and misted blood, or turn PC's to vampires, or have them go Blade-mode and start fucking shit up. I'm considering them to be the types of vampires in universes like Blade and Queen of the Damned because of the OP image. In which case they need to be seductive and charming, but incredibly dangerous and terrifying once they take their social masks off.
>>
>>51980742
> I'm considering them to be the types of vampires in universes like Blade and Queen of the Damned because of the OP image.
You're almost not wrong. The vampires are a little closer towards old World of Darkness, so a little less marginal image and more subtlety, but generally you got the idea.

Actually, I wanna try and play the night club two lanes. In my mind, it is

A) an open feeding ground for Kindred. The club isn't invite only, so people from the street can and do get in, but "patrons" have exclusive access to private rooms upstairs, where they can take their night's pick and feed.

B) a ghoul breeding ground. The club has a number of employees who distribute, vampire blood as drugs, which, while pretty fucking diluted, still feels empowering and addictive as hell.

The things I have in mind so far are

>If PC's try to actually muck about on the floor, get them really close to being dominated and fed on, play up the atmosphere, and then purposefully fail the contest on PCs resistance roll as he scrapes away.

>Get one of the PCs high on vitae and struggling with abstinence afterwards.

>Have the PCs witness a conflict between a patron and a recruiter over a victim.

>If PC's get really lucky, get them walk in on a feeding Kindred

How does that sound?
>>
>>51980449
They blackout after being offered a drink, waking up the next morning in a dirty motel room with a giant headache and feeling that the sun is too hot. Next to them some of the last nights party members and a few 'food assistance' with bite marks all over them, completely drained. Everything stinks of blood and they can't remember what happened that night. Maybe they woke up doing stuff for the vampire mobster lord there?
>>
>>51980449
A goth is found staked in the bathroom, you need to find out who the culprit is.
The twist is vampires aren't real. Maybe the muderer is delusional and believes in them or maybe they just wanted the vampire themed nightclub to get shut down or some other motive.
>>
>>51981237
You could even go full X-files double twist on it

>Goth kid got staked
>he has fake vampire teeth
>they take him to the mourge, remove the spike
>the body mysteriously disappears when they aren't watching
>>
>>51981237
>>51981298
Now this is some good shit. I don't want to get the plot this complicated for now on (first time players, PCs are first time hunters), but I'm definitely saving this one for later.

>>51981171
Now this is what I would do. If PCs fuck up and get fed on/high, I'm having them wake up like this. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51981462
No prob, anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.