[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1367: DANGER DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 497
Thread images: 62

File: 1488260257629.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1488260257629.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51942268
>>
Jumpers, how often do you try to take over the world?
>>
>>51952756
There's also one in Dodgeball, I believe.
>>
Reposting this for anyone who missed it.

My current agenda is:
>Kamen Rider Heisei Part 4: Blade
>Kamen Rider Heisei Part 5: Hibiki
>Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7: Den-O and Kiva
>Final Fantasy I

With Faiz in Kamen Jumper's hands. I wanna see how much of this I can get done in one week. Most trouble I'm going to have with Blade is the perks. Suggestions on backgrounds or what to use for Drop-In? Was tempted to use a 'Blank Deck' version of the Rider System for Drop-In, or base it off of Chalice.
>>
File: 1437356804718.jpg (87KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1437356804718.jpg
87KB, 500x396px
>>51953474
Long story short, it's all comedy stuff until Ikari shows up. You'll want to book it out of town when the school festival starts to come around.

In a setting of humor and slapstick, Ikari is the deathly serious guy who will start to stack bodies like sandbags and change the genre if it means getting what he wants. Also unless you're a god, going to the divine realm will instantly gib you. Which is why you should avoid the festival as that is exactly what he plans to do.
>>
Does all of the Peripheral and Personal Essence you gain in the Exalted Jumps from all the various Exaltation you acquire stack?
>>
how stronk can you get in the 10 years you are in GoH if you have a new eras of martial arts and jumper jin?
>>
>>51955573
Assuming that's all you have? I'd guess you could get strong enough to at least give Taijin a good fight, if not defeat him. That's strong enough to defeat most High Gods if you're in prime condition and your taboo is broken.
>>
File: 1435613377778.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435613377778.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>51955542
I believe the official response on this is fanwank something that makes sense for you.
In case you don't feel like doing that one of the given suggestions was that peripheral essence does stack, but personal doesn't.
It really just depends on how you run stacking since that whole thing is "official" house rules.
>>
>>51955425
Every single Jump
>>
>>51955425
Every week, like a proper Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain.
>>
>>51955443

Well Drop In should probably be based off Chalice. THen we have BOARD Member, for btoh Blade and garren, a third for Civilian's coerced or tricked into being riders like in the case of Leangle, Lance& Larc, the obligatory Undead Background.

As a suggestion for the Jumper Drivers; you may want to consider using the older suites such as Sword, Cup, Rod and Coin or Rose, Bell, Acorn and Shield, or maybe Tarot Card instead since the standard suites (Spades, Clubs, Heart and Diamond) where originally part of the Minor Arcana.
>>
>>51947398
Yes. I think there's Weather Control Stones/Orbs in one of the Final Fantasy jumps? Plus any D&D or similar jump should offer the opportunity to craft/steal one.

As to whether just magpie-ing one would work, that depends on how you fanwank local magic/tech systems working across jumps in your chain.

>>51952819
... and now I've just imagined a mountain-sized monster chowing down on burgers until it barfs all over the country. Ew.
>>
>>51955425
Only if the folks are worth redeeming and I honestly think I can do a better job.
>>
>>51955542
Get that perk from Street Fighter and mix them together. Then mix them with all your other energies. Spam PDs all day every day.
>>
Are there any perks that would let you pull and invading telepath into your personal mindscape or something?
>>
>>51955763
Psychonauts has something for that sort of.
>>
Is there a way to teleport small islands to various random places in the world in case I'm found or do I have to make a spell all by myself to do it? I really want to have a quiet island life.
>>
>>51955763
Kingdom Hearts has one, I think.
>>
>>51955786
The spell is the least of your worries. If you just randomly teleport an island like that, it'll just sink when it lands in the new spot.
>>
>>51955830
Just use an island that naturally floats. There's a couple of them out there.
>>
>>51955786
Some sort of topography based Stand, maybe awakened or requiem depending on how crazy you want to get.
>>
>>51955830
Also you'll displace massive amounts of water on both ends of the teleport, probably causing natural disasters.
>>
>>51955786
Well it's not really teleporting, but Sidereals have a charm to move land around. You'd need to walk, but you can probably walk on water no problem right?
>>
>>51955845
Well that's a horse of a different color, but it is doubtful the island in question naturally floats.

>>51955866
Generally magic would take care of displacement issues like this, but yeah, if you're lazy with your spell this could be an additional issue.
>>
>>51955830
>>51955866

I think that both of these concerns should be folded into the "is there a way to teleport isands around". Accidently destroying your tropical resort doesn't exactly fit with a quite island life and honestly if you're at a point where you're shifting the geography and redrawing maps, then you're at a point where you can deal with the secondary effects
>>
>>51955443
Leangle could work as Drop In path, both because thematically he's just a random person off the streets, and because his summoning tricks really fall outside the usual abilities of Riders. Maybe mix in some of the Director's stuff to flesh it out more. Chalice I don't care for as Drop In template because it seems much more appropriate to have his stuff be in an Undead origin.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>51955443
I like both of those ideas... Also a build for you HeavensAnon!

Disgaea DLC!
CP: 0000
Storming the Castle
Dimensional Flux [+300]
Designed by G.G. [+200]
Like A Rogue, Right? [+100]
Choo, Choo! [+200]
Worst Fan Club Ever [+200]

Rivals
Sardia the Demonslayer (DEFINITELY!) [+200]
Heroes of Justice! [+200]
Deathbringer the Ultimate Overlord [+200]
Asagi [+500]

Well Now What [+600]
Clean That Mess Up! [-100]
Loot! Loot! Loot! [-100]
Ten Hut! [-200]
It’s A Secret To Everybody! [-]
Jumper! We need to Cook! [-200]
Who Let the Wargs Out? [-200]
Murder Holes [-100]
Pull The Lever! [-100]

Netherworld Upgrades
Daylight Robbery & First National Bank of Jumper [-300]
Steaming Pile & Give a Hoot! [-300]
Gold in Them Hills! [-200]
Amber Waves [-200]

So the thing about this is that Overlord Priere is the kind of person I wanna help. So I take the time to join up with all my Rivals, save the Heroes of Justice as they wouldn't take the fact that I was an Unlosing Ranger Prinny and thus on the side of Justice, as we fought I made kept everyone well away from her save for Sardia, who as a Knight could tank a hit or two before needing healing. We then took the tried and true method of talking to our foes during combat. This takes a while, seriously Priere is a combat monster moving faster than the eye at point and she tanks some heavy hits. Even one from Deathbringer, who in fact doesn't automatically one shot you but does a sick amount of damage and caused the Overlord to bounce off the walls for more than a minute. In the end however it is the logic of appealing to her past and perhaps her future that allows us to survive her power. As a side note I used up all of my extra lives on times she fucking one-shot me (T_T)!
>>
>>51955786
One character in Order of the Stick (who, at the time, had several epic level spellcasters spliced to their soul, but they were able to do it casually so if you can cast epics it shouldn't be a problem) was able to teleport an entire fleet of ships with one spell. Shouldn't be too had to repurpose for an island.
>>
>>51955443
so do I retro continuity the DLC in or do I take it now?
>>
>>51955786
Hero BBS
>>
>>51955786
The Secon d True Magic from Fate, but only the CP version. Extella introduced some serious nerfs to the TMs in general.
>>
>>51956151
>Extella introduced some serious nerfs to the TMs in general.
???
>>
>>51956173
A bunch of shit people had extrapolated assuming an infinite multiverse got slapped down by the TM multiverse being very finite.
>>
>>51956173
People took Fate/Stay and ran with it thinking they knew better than Nasu, then Nasu decided to play with his franchise and everybody that believed in what they made up out of Fate/Stay got royally fucked.
>>
>>51956203
Well that's lame, what's the point of having a finite multiverse anyway?
>>
>>51956280
From an author's perspective, a finite multiverse is much easier to write for than an infinite multiverse. From a content user's perspective it's the other way around.
>>
>>51956280
Because universal trimming is a plot point now.
>>
>>51956280
It's a lot more unique and can tell some fairly new stories. I mean it fits much better with the theme of human struggle being meaningful that permeates the Nasuverse then just having to go one dimension over to find where they all died.
>>
File: Take2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Take2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Ladies and Gentlemen! Heroes of all stripes! The Princess is dead! Long live the Princess!

Seriously now, I wish to show that I have not vanished or abandoned this project but continue to strive to make it an excellent piece of work for this community.

The Generic Princess Rescue Gauntlet is still a WIP, but moving ever faster towards completion.

I have completely revamped ALL of the intro text, the various Drawbacks, and completely renovated the Skills section. I will also be adding Signature Items as nods to all the most famous Princess Rescuers. If anyone has any suggestions for that section, I would be quite happy to hear them, as I am running a little low in that department.

Additionally, the Princess Profiles have been revised to be easier to read.

Work left to be done:
Signature Items to be filled in
The Princesses Section still needs to be written in acceptable detail
28 more Princess Profiles to be added
The Various Endings and Rewards for completing the Gauntlet have been planned, but need to be written out fully.

So, much work to be done, but I have much free time on my hands in the coming weeks, so expect excellent progress to be made.

As always, I will take all questions, comments, and suggestions seriously.
>>
>>51956327
For most people? Having a finite multiverse or an infinite multiverse doesn't affect them. Fate's just another piece of media they digest. It's really only diehard fanboys who thinks they should be the writers of Type Moon that get pissed because Nasu isn't writing his series the way they want him to. Well them and jumpchain.
>>
>>51956376
It seems pretty fun. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>51956376
what sort of princesses will the other 28 might be?
>>
>>51956376

Gauntlets don't typically take away practiced skills. It's fine to take away perks and magic, but don't take away practiced skills that one has gotten from regular training.
>>
>>51956376
Cool, you're still working on this. I wait in shivering anticipation for it's completion.
>>
Welp, it's confirmed. Red leaked the bit that Herculanon was working on CD because she "hates SB, and [she hates] this community full of entitled powerwankers. We don't need more Xianxia jumps to make everything else irrelevant."
>>
>>51956376
No one wants your rule-breaking lewd shit, asshole. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>51956828
Post a screencap of the IRC where he says that.
>>
>>51956376
You need the title of the jump and version number in the text of the jump.

>[You have been reduced to your Body Mod form.][No items, no powers, no mundane skills.]
>no mundane skills
Just no. there comes a point where you run into issues of "this the person in the jump even you anymore." mundane skills really tie into memory and identity.

The intro is really specific for a Generic Rescue The Princess. Like Luke and Hans Solo in Sci-Fi Star Wars is a rescue the princess for example. And so it Escape from New York.
>>
>>51956851
Go see for yourself. Shitstorm just brewed over.
>>
>>51956880
>Go see for yourself
No one actually cares, Timmy.
>>
>>51956880
I'd like to but IRC doesn't keep logs.
>>
>>51956376
Option to make the princesses into princes?
>>
>>51956376

Gonna agree with >>51956787
and >>51956865
on the skills, it's a bit unsporting and seems kinda unfair for not a whole lotta reasons.

If you want to keep the fluff then you may wanna title it something other than Generic Princess Rescuer. We have another psuedo-generic in the form of stuff like Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs
May want to come up with some kind of name for it so it's it's own thing?
Just my suggestion
>>
>>51956880
>Go see for yourself
People don't want to go on your IRC, so stop trying to recruit people for your IRC
>>
>>51955443
>Disgaea 1-D2 1.0.pdf
How about Disgaea 1&2+DLC Jump v1.0.pdf
so people know it has the new DLC included? Right now it is named the same as the version from several month ago without all the new content.
>>
File: 9831f5d343535e5d2da90b889b10d4ac.jpg (942KB, 1302x2131px) Image search: [Google]
9831f5d343535e5d2da90b889b10d4ac.jpg
942KB, 1302x2131px
>>51956592
Why thank you. I certainly hope it will be entertaining to all.

>>51956787
I understand that Gauntlets do not normally take away practiced skills, but much of the challenge of this Gauntlet would be lost if a person could retain their skills as a master swordsman or ace Parkour acrobat. I had hoped people would see that.

>>51956774
Well I cannot disclose the full list because it is still in the works, but the firm choices so far include: a gorgon, centaur, three or four elves of various shades and temperaments, a drider/spider based humanoid, a dullahan (assuming I can find an appropriate picture), a demonic-based princess, at least two Humans, and of course the two listed in the Gauntlet already. I also hope to bring a Kobold into the mix, but am having issues finding art that distinguishes itself.

>>51956792
Thank you for your enthusiasm. I will do my best.

>>51956829
If you would just read the document, you would see there is not one hint of lewdness in the entire document. This has been a firm stance from day one in my creation of the project.

>>51956930
That will be included in the section titled The Princesses. I'm leaning towards the name "It's a Trap!" but fear that may be a little cliche. It will be listed as a 0 points Drawback.

>>51956865
>>51956973
I will add in a title and version number, certainly. I am unsure what you would like me to call it other than Generic Rescue the Princess. My initial title was shouted down rather violently, so I am open to suggestions.
>>
>>51956880
If you don't have a cap it didn't happen.
Next time you feel like "enlightening" the masses you're going to want to have evidence.
Telling people to look for themselves is a fools errand. They literally can't do that.
>>
>>51955443
>Kamen Rider Heisei Part 4: Blade
But jumps with the same name as a jumpmaker are supposed to be made by that jumper!
>>
>>51956880

>live footage of IRC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgQs9ay-Xs
>>
>>51956915
>>51957050
Will do. The issue is sure to resurface soon enough.
>>
>>51957048
The challenge in the gauntlet is that people lost their perks and powers. Don't expect jumpers to touch it ever if you're going to be unfair like that. There's a mix between challenging and unfair, and you crossed the line into unfair.

You might as well just take away the body mod too.
>>
>>51957048
>at least two Humans

You know what the vast majority of princesses who git kidnapped in fiction are? Human. Cutting down on the ratio of monster girls to people would go a long way in showing you're making a generic princess rescuing jump and not a Tower Girls jump with a name change and some OC characters.
>>
>>51957122
hey digger you worked on Disgaea,can I take the DLC after the jump or do I Retroactively continuity it into the jump?
>>
>>51957048

If you don't mind a bit of silliness:

"Love is a Battlefield: A Knight's Tale"
>>
>>51957122
Oh can I be Dan! I want to be DANGER!
>>
>>51957128
It's also just fucking bullshit as a concept.
>>
>>51956376
Are there going to be more drawbacks or is that it?
>>
File: 1422554537373.jpg (163KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
1422554537373.jpg
163KB, 1024x883px
Jump # 225 Dragon’s Crown
Class: Sorceress
Base Stats: Str: E, Con: D, Int: A, Mgr: S, Dex: B, Luck: A
Perks:
*Pallet Swap (0)
*Sound Track (0)
*Narrator –Morgan Freeman (200)
*Basic Attack (0)
*Create Food (0)
*Concentrate (50, Discount)
*Epic Uhhh… proportions (50)
*Extract (100)
*Mastication Medicine (200)
*Magic Resistance: (200, Discount)
*Curse (200, Discount)
*Gymkata (200)
*Guild (400)
Drawbacks
*Bonus Dungeon Labyrinth of Chaos (+600)

Companions:

Iksander
Class: Fighter
Perks:
*Vitality Boost
*Sacrifice
*Reflect Missiles
*If it ain’t broke

Gatomon & Raine
Class: Amazon
Perks:
*Air
*Iron Will
*Shadow Clones
*If it ain’t broke

Melody, Rose & Bianca
Class: Elf
Perks:
*Rapid fire
*Battle Hardened
*Gymkata
*Shockwave

Rocky the Golem
Class: Dwarf
Perks:
*Punch
*Grand Slam
*Rock Skin

Deneb
Class: Sorceress
Perks:
*Create Food
*Blizzard

So this was kind of fun, though harder than expected. I gave some of my companions who I don’t use as often a chance to shine. It was odd not having my wives and my kids by my side as we adventured (though I swapped them in plenty of times at home). Things started out pretty well and they got going pretty good, we even made it part way through the Labyrinth of chaos… then Tragedy struck. Poor Iksander did his job of protecting us a little too well.

That was the first time I lost a companion. I have to say it made me rethink this plan. He was quickly raised but I was a little shaken… Rain and Deneb also died there… One was just too hot headed and the other was just unlucky again we revived them but I feel I failed them somehow. We managed to free the goddess defeat the dragons and get the dragons crown but I just can’t call this one a win.
>>
>>51957128
The idea of people losing their skills is not set in stone, nor is it a hill I am prepared to defend until my death. If people do feel strongly against the idea, then of course it will be changed.

>>51957135
Again, I have not set the final list down. I have been looking more for the art to inspire the Princess rather than searching out specific images to form Princesses around. More Humans can be found, most certainly. Would 10 of the 30 being Human/Elven be an acceptable ratio?

>>51957173
It made me laugh, so unless a better title comes my way, I shall be using it.

"Love is a Battlefield: A Knight's Tale" has a certain silly, romantic quality to it that I like.

>>51957201
The Princess section that is going to be written next will include a few more Drawbacks linked to the Princesses themselves. Ideas like Combat Shy, Uncooperative, and Clumsy have come to mind.

Though, if you have ideas for additional Drawbacks, I would be happy to consider them.
>>
>>51953608
>>
>>51956880 are retarded.
>>
>>51957048
>I understand that Gauntlets do not normally take away practiced skills, but much of the challenge of this Gauntlet would be lost if a person could retain their skills as a master swordsman or ace Parkour acrobat. I had hoped people would see that.
Only if you are still operating as a Tower Girls expy. The central of the jumpchain is some continuity from one continuity to another.

Part of the problem is you are using basic skills as perks. You need to make some more varied perks here.

Like you could do something like "Good old rock, Nothing beats rock." which makes the old throw something off in the distance to full away the guards nearly always work for a rouge background, or "They're just trying to make a living" for a warrior background, where as long as you don't make it personal, people you have fought won't hold it against you in later meetings. Useful if you are going to be facing them later by rescuing more then one princess, or want to try diplomacy on the guards later on.

Stuff that can be useful in the task at hand, and play into stuff that happens in Rescue the Princesses tales.

This still feels more like towergirls with the numbers filed off than a proper jump/gauntlet yet.
>>
Why is coiling dragon in the uploads? Didn't the maker basically say fuck it with trying to push it here?
>>
>>51957268
How about some drawbacks concerning rivals? One of the interesting things about tower girls was all the different knight archetypes. Maybe have a few of those pop up as combatants trying to rescue the princesses before you or just outright steal them from you.
>>
>>51957316
Because someone felt like putting it there.
Yes the maker did essentially say fuck it.
>>
>>51957316
Because Red wants to cockblock a real jumpmaker and REEEEE'd until it got on?
>>
>>51957316
>Didn't the maker basically say fuck it with trying to push it here?
No, he said fuck you specifically, not the thread.
>>
>>51957268
...Ah, just thought of a better subtitle too.

"Love is a battlefield: A Hard Day's Knight"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Hard_Day's_Night_(film)
>>
>>51957316
Probably the work of a shitposter.

>>51957354
>Red hates high-power jumps
>Red loves high-power jumps
Which is it?
Make up your tiny fucking mind already. Shouldn't be that hard.
No one can take you even remotely seriously if you're this schizo.
>>
>>51957394
Not him, but are you really going to act like only one person was dissatisfied with Bramastra's WIP?
>>
>>51957416
Yes you. Go fuck yourself timmy.
>>
>>51957268
I'm thinking more like 25 out of 30. When it comes to stories about rescuing non-humanoid princesses, you've got Adventure Time and Tower Girls, and that's about it.

You have a vast, vast number of stories where a princess gets kidnapped that you can draw on for inspiration. Here is a list of them: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SaveThePrincess

So out of all those, what is the harpy princess based on? Tower Girls. What's the golem princess based on? Tower Girls. Hmm. That's quite a pattern!

Maybe you could slide in a few more with a demonic princess to play off the "the princess is actually evil" trope or a green space babe princess for the Sword and Planet genre like John Carpenter of Mars. But having mostly Centaurs and Slime Girls and Golems is not true to the genre you're allegedly trying to replicate.
>>
>>51957406
She wants to block off Coiling Dragon by sending it the way of Vampire Diaries, by making anyone who uses the shit jump open to ridicule.
>>
>>51957316
Just get Brutus to delete the jump or have somebody else do it?
>>
File: Jeane Alter.jpg (188KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jeane Alter.jpg
188KB, 848x1200px
jumpers how many flavors of dere do you possess amongst your companions?
>>
>>51957450
Seriously. This is the route your going to take?

I don't know if it is sadder that you enjoy this kind of idiocy or that you probably don't understand how stupid it really is.
>>
>>51957416
I think he wants some sort of namefag petition to remove bramastra so that he knows which namefags to shitpost at for his MUH PREJUDICE shit. The irony would be beautiful if he's also the same guy that screams at Dirge's jump for being low quality trash.
>>
>>51957435
I for one was not satisfied at all with the jump. I know other Anons complained about it to.
>>
File: 1486094398571.jpg (179KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
1486094398571.jpg
179KB, 1280x714px
>>51957406
>>51957476
Honestly I'm just sitting here wondering when my mind fractured to have a split personality that runs off to become some kind of Anti-Satan. I mean, when did this happen? Why didn't you fucks tell me this happened?

Everyone knows that anon has to tell me what I did for me to even know my own actions, and frankly I'm appalled that I have not been properly kept in the loop.
>>
>>51957474
Kuudere
Yandere
Tsundere
Deredere
>>
File: 1422819789398.png (88KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422819789398.png
88KB, 200x200px
>>51957406
>>51957447

Does it really have to be spelled out anyone trying to do namedrops is baiting?
When has trying to discuss namefaggotry EVER been actively a good thing?
>>
>>51957480
Nowadays people raising complaints about a jump doesn't seem to have any effect anymore except getting people to call you a shitposter. People raised complaints last thread and every one of Bramastra's supporters flocked to shout them down with comments like they were either too harsh, being unfair to Bramastra, not being respectful of Bramastra, attempting to bully Bramastra, or not giving Bramastra constructive criticism. They basically turned people's dissatisfaction with a jump into their own crusade for the jumpmaker to get popular.
>>
>>51957508
You're talking about /jc/, the one thread in /tg/ that has the highest number of namefags and basically the only thread that continues to increase in namefags. Even /cyoag/ doesn't come close to /jc/'s namefag addiction.
>>
>>51957447
You're a bit obsessed with making this as blande as possible, aren't you.
>>
>>51957352
>Yes the maker did essentially say fuck it.
>>51957406
>Probably the work of a shitposter.
The Jump is done, Jim.

From his first post in thread #1365
>>51936329
>I think it's just about ready to upload.
from his last post in the thread when ask if he planned on more changes to the jump.
>>51938950
>Funny how it's been an hour and I haven't posted another version, I wonder why that could be?
Once he figured all the reasonable people had already spoken and at that point it was the shitposters going "REEEE this sucks, you should just give up and go home"
>>
>>51955653
Aren't the old/Tarot names where the Riders names come from? Blade for Swords, Chalice for Cups, Leangle is a type of club for Wands (also, Clubs), and Garren is...I can't find anything for Garren. The wiki proposes that it might be a corruption of Galleon, like the Harry Potter currency, for the suit of Coins. But that just sounds dumb.
>>
>>51957583
I admit, I wish all jumps were a little bit more "blande".
>>
>>51957593
Since the jump is done, it can be accepted on SB's drive. If you want to persuade Brutus to accept it you should talk to Brutus personally and argue for it.
>>
>>51957593
There was an entire thread of constructive criticism while he simply called people retarded and told everyone to say sorry for questioning him.
>>
File: 1436818339446.png (111KB, 360x403px) Image search: [Google]
1436818339446.png
111KB, 360x403px
It's pretty amazing everyone puts up this giant froth about everything but in the end it doesn't really succeed at accomplishing anything in the long run, at least as of recently.
Individual jumpmaker's decisions tend to change things more than any piece of shit anon anyways.
>>
File: Bobby-News.jpg (176KB, 373x991px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-News.jpg
176KB, 373x991px
>>51957048
>>51956376

Bodacious Babes

Looking good anon
>>
>>51957524
>They basically turned people's dissatisfaction with a jump into their own crusade for the jumpmaker to get popular.
I am dissatisfied with your post. It needs more line breaks, spoilers, and a title sheet.

If you don't revise this post to account for my criticism it means you are ignoring my entirely valid complaints and you post shouldn't be allowed here.
>>
>>51957628
People like to get worked up and go into a frenzy over things. Just look at internet "phenomena" like DSP or lowtiergod. Bramastra is exactly like the two of them, with supporters and "detractors". Hell he practically uses the same language when he deals with them.
>>
>>51957593
So he flat out said he was not changing anything then fucked off after flinging insults at people. Nice job. Why are you defending him now?
>>
>>51955443
Can the Devourlord be sealed? or does it have to be completely destroyed?
>>
>>51957593
He said he's done trying here with the jump in that thread. I feel for him since he's not the worst guy, but it's not just shitposters telling him to give it up.
I'd like to see his other work here if he ever does another jump, but Coiling Dragon just isn't working out for him.
>>
NGNL question that I had after flipping through the discussion last thread:

Do the pledges stop working if you're not on Dishboard? Like, if you used OOC junk to go to some kind of parallel or side dimension, could you beat the shit out of each other to your heart's content? Is luring [ ] into the warehouse enough to pull this off?
>>
>>51957643
There was an entire thread of very valid criticism, such as asking why he boosted items by a lot for no reason, why he did not give info that was important near the beginning, asking him to change some wording to be easier to understand, even asking him about the fucking book he posted at the end as notes. 18 pages of notes. Fuck that.
>>
File: 1453480187780.png (131KB, 440x315px) Image search: [Google]
1453480187780.png
131KB, 440x315px
>>51957652

for sure
i just don't want people to get all worked up about the opinions of people who don't really matter
>>
>>51957643
2/10 crap rewrite. You tried to stuff an analogy in there anon but it was too half assed because you were afraid to commit and go balls deep. Try again.
>>
>>51957652
I propose we make a Hindu Myth jump. Since everyone will want to gain access to the Brahmastra, because it's such a powerful technique/item (astras are weird), everyone will associate the name with the actual thing and not the jumpmaker.
>>
Apologies in the delay of my responses.

>>51957301
You do make some good points. But then, the whole Skills section will have to be reworked if Skills are being allowed back in. What do you mean proper jump/gauntlet? What makes this one less proper other than the things I am in the process of changing? This is an honest question, not hostility.

>>51957322
Now this is an idea I can get behind. Making a note of it to add it into the Princess's Drawback section. Thank you.

>>51957395
While I always enjoy a good Beetles reference, I'm probably going to stick with A Knight's Tale for the reference to an excellent Heath Ledger movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183790/

>>51957447
I'm afraid we're going to have to disagree on this point. I will not be making a full 80% of the Princesses Human. A number of people have requested a list of non-Human Princesses and seem excited about the prospect, so I will not be disappointing them. I will, in deference to your opinion, strive to add in more Human/Elven/Significantly Humanoid Princesses.

>>51957635
Thank you BodaciousAnon.
>>
>>51957707
That would be really cool actually. I would suggest doing it for less salty purposes, but Hindu Myth is cuhrazy before that was even a thing.
>>
>>51957707
We already have lord of light thougg.
>>
>>51957494
Damn it Red, you need to keep your extradimensional shitposting doppelganger under control! They're already puppet mastering the IRC Illuminati and are scheming to warp the fabric of Jumpchain with insidious social engineering aimed at simultaneously wanking and nerfing the power levels of every jump ever made! And they apparently hate every single jumpmaker in existence while also secretly influencing them towards their malevolent plans!
>>
>>51957704
Except people here matter too much to each other. The namefagging doesn't help with that. No one wants to think too deeply on how stupid it is to get attached to some namefag that you'll never meet IRL, but people get extremely attached to this place and to the namefags here. That leads to low effort shitposting because it's so easy here.
>>
>>51957722
Lord of Light is sci-fi inspired by Hindu myth, it differs in many respects. It also doesn't have the astras up for offer. And those things are awesome.
>>
File: 1488273216917.jpg (101KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488273216917.jpg
101KB, 720x480px
Question for evil overlord jumpers.
How often do you job to fuck with the heroes?
>>
I know you are a shitposter, but what the hell, lets try the truth and see if it makes a difference.
>>51957660
>So he flat out said he was not changing anything then fucked off after flinging insults at people. Nice job. Why are you defending him now?
No, this is a thing jumpmakers do. A last call if you will. like here >>51938381
>Should be the finished version here
or here >>51951116
>I'm calling this a done jump

You had a chance to convince him to make changes. It is just that the flaming bag of poo you ended typing instead completely failed to make any sort of compelling argument.

That happens when you resort to shit posting instead of acting like a real person.
>>
>>51957675
Bramastra doesn't realize that jumpmaking isn't just about writing, just like content creation isn't just about the product. He doesn't realize that public image matters even on 4chan because he namefags here for no reason, and namefagging invites shitposting. He doesn't realize that if he's trying to sell based on quality alone, he needs to put in the effort to actually reach an exceptional level of quality for recognition. He doesn't seem to care that his abrasive attitude combined with choosing jumps that aren't particularly popular means he's only going to get support from a small group at best. There's a lot of things that he's doing wrong fundamentally.
>>
>>51957777
Nah, it's more the seriousness that some people take obvious bait and words that only have the intent of getting under their skin than anything meaningful. Then going on and on with no regard for how easily they're being led along.
>>
File: efc.png (56KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
efc.png
56KB, 540x540px
>>51957777
it's definitely kinda silly, both trying to scream namefags doing Nefarious Shit and trying to defend them
i know i usually don't care about how the thread reacts or talks and a few people i know don't give a shit either
it's kinda silly but the concept does kinda drag in people who otherewise dont really have a lot else to care about
it's just kind of a fun writing hobby on my end otherwise
>>
>>51957823
You've got to stop calling people you disagree with shitposters. It doesn't make you right.
People are abrasive on 4chan. That's normal. That's expected.
It's not shitposting.
>>
>>51957819
Every time. I'm not such a bad guy. All I really want is for there to be heroes going on fun quests. So I let them beat me. I'll have already sculpted the scenario so that when they use the ancient sacred ritual to seal me away, it actually just sends me on vacation. And so that the people I've "hurt" make a remarkable recovery and are bound by magical contract to be able to reveal they were in on the act.
>>
>>51957855
One of Bramastra's most vocal supporters admitted he doesn't frequent 4chan much. Probably only showed up when the whole Coiling Dragon mess appeared, because he has a very distinctive style of picking arguments when nobody is looking for one and pretending that everybody is engaging him in a mock debate. You can't expect him to know how to behave on 4chan.
>>
>>51957729
DAMN IT. You think they wouldn't go to such lengths but apparently they need to be a shitlord about it.

Just so this post isn't just wasting space, I do have a question for people for MCU2. The armor section, I know there's stuff like absorbing kinetic impacts/arc reactor/regular sources for a power source, but just how far should it go? Like a nuclear generator like the Titanium Man had? An offshoot of a Stone akin to how Hydra powered their tech? A way to merge power sources?
>>
>>51957896
all of the above
>>
>>51957702
>why he did not give info that was important near the beginning
This is how I know you are not making a real argument, just trying to create drama.
It was already said well here, and not by me

>>51938587
>Arguments about the information being moved into the main body of the text is ridiculous, there just too much. He'll be criticised for have too much stuff in the body of the jump, then.
>>
>>51957855
I always thought this was a retarded defense. "Being an asshole is normal here, that means you have to respect and listen to me no matter how much of a dick I act like!"
>>
>>51957853
The people who are here just to write or play the game are pretty apparent. There's a clear disparity between the folks that have done the most either in terms of making jumps or making builds, and the guys who don't seem to show up except when there's drama.
>>
File: 1453645313943.jpg (92KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1453645313943.jpg
92KB, 680x660px
>>51957831
he seems to forget going anon is a solution! granted he's too deep in now but
maybe he thinks that his jump is good enough to overcome being an asshole
i know i've gotten away with a lot of shit because i tend to be genial and tend to be okay

>>51957840
anon jumpers historically do not have a good sense of humor or looking underneath surface statements
gullible fuckers, the lot
the sorta people who get legitimately terrified of situations literal pubescent girls handle in canon
>>
>>51957896
Ooh, that last one sounds nice, please. I really want to be able to power tech that requires special magic particles with ordinary energy. I hate GN Particles so much, you guys. So much.
>>
Off work, response time.

>>51951082
>Sage's Lament
Noted

>Royal's Wisdom
Not exactly an innate power. A spell, maybe. It still costs you to use, but you don't need to be holding the specific weapon anymore.

>Conqueror's Power
Noted.

>>51951685
>Races
Sorry. I'll see what I can do, but don't get your hopes up. For now, the Valoo Scale is as close as you get.

>Great Grassy Goodies
Noted.

>High Definition
...I have no clue. It's suppose to be something something better graphics.

>Sage's Lament
In a nutshell, yes.

>The Strong
Basically it just lets you use ludicrously big weapons in exchange for slowing down a bit. The twice aspect doesn't really matter.

>Hero's Courage
Enough to turn a side character into the main one?

>Royal's Wisdom
Yes.

>Dead Man Volley
That sounds like something that would go in the legend tree.

>Pic Related
...Um, what am I supposed to see? It's just one of your standard pics. There isn't even a raised eyebrow or something.

You can import a boat, yes. As in, an actual boat. You can't import the enterprise or something, cause that's a different type of vessel.

>>51953239
That's not a horrible idea, but that sounds like it would infringe on courage slightly.

>>51953281
Valoo Scale?
>>
>>51957914
It means that it doesn't matter if someone is a dick if they've got a point.
Because it doesn't. Would it be better if they weren't a dick?
Probably, but you can't say hurrr ur a shitpsoter ur wrong.
>>
>>51957914
You're assuming that people are looking for respect or even looking for others to listen to them. This goes against 4chan, a place where no one respects other people, where basically no anon matters. If you came on 4chan looking to become the next Boxxy or whatever, you were always going to get shit on. Even if you came on expecting to be treated like a normal human being, you'll still get shit on.
>>
>>51957704
The whole point of an anonymous imageboard is that no one's opinions matter more than anyone else's.
>>
>>51957896
This >>51957909 but at least everything shown by power armor in the MCU so far.
>>
File: 1393962137961.png (14KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1393962137961.png
14KB, 429x410px
>>51957926
Well it'd mainly be for the armor section. It's not a "apply this to everything" bit, thought I believe you're looking for 'Plug and Play' from Neo-Heisei Part 1. It literally allows you to exchange one power source for another, provided you compensate for the output. Just buy that and start modifying your shit.
>>
>>51957956
It does matter, because if you do not argue effectively, what you have to say will neither be clear nor convince anyone of its truth.

>>51957962
You come across like some 2009 /b/tard, goddamn.
>>
>>51957896

Yes.
>>
>>51957910
That answers nothing just like it answered nothing then. He gave up trying to push his stuff here because he refused to change anything to fit standards here, that is fine. The site he frequents has its own drive and his jump is great for that drive. This thread has different standards than sb and he refuses to try and meet them. Yes the standards are arbitrary and sometimes asinine but that is how it is.
>>
>>51957939
Valoo scale doesn't give an altform or the whole Rito Aesthetic.
I'd like there to be a racial choice somewhere in there to allow for differing backgrounds and opportunities.
Perferably with options for each of the important races even if there aren't that many of them.
>>
>>51957702
>18 pages of notes.
notes are at the end so you don't have to read them if you don't want to

>why he did not give info that was important near the beginning
But here you bitch that the notes you don't want to be there at all are not located earlier.

Didn't anyone tell you that when you samefag both sides of the issue, don't do in in the same post, numbnuts!
0/10 shitpost for technical failure. Would not recommend.
>>
>>51957981
This isn't a debate club. That's really all there is too it.
>>
>>51957922
For Bramastra going anon isn't a solution, because he's used to an environment where he gets recognition through the name he uses. A lot of jumpmakers have strategies to either hide or slip things past the radar, but Bramastra doesn't bother with any of that. Instead he takes the brute force route, which doesn't help his case at all. Even last thread multiple times people gave him ways to defuse the situation, he ignored them as shitposting because he didn't want a solution other than the one he already had.
>>
>>51957976
>>51957991
>at least everything shown by power armor in the MCU so far
Then all of the options for that power source bit. Righto, that answers my question. The section probably won't be as fancy compared to some sections, but I can try to explore the options and that gives me a good idea of what I can finagle into the tables.
>>
>>51957978
Oh, I know. I was thinking I'd take that technology from my armor and reverse-engineer it. Plug and Play dissatisfies me because it only gives me the ability to make those modifications. I want to teach the world how to make GN tech without GN Particles, and end their scourge. It can be done, the ELS have all the important bits of GN technology except beam weapons and GN Fields, and they don't use GN Particles at all until they assimilate some GN-Xs.
>>
>>51958005
See this is the same shit you have been saying before, yes you can sprinkle in infor at and through the jump without 18 fucking pages of notes. At least tou can if you actually try and dont shove 40 books worth of info into less than 20 pages.
>>
>>51957975
That's clearly not the case here, because on both sides you have the same people claiming that the jump is rejected/accepted just because they want it to be.
>>
>>51957996
>This thread has different standards than sb and he refuses to try and meet them.
Your 'standards' are made up bullshit, and if anyone actually listened to you all that would happen is be would have crappy jumps.

And stop with that 'this thread' BS, you don't speak for anyone but yourself and your left hand with all your online masturbation.
>>
>>51957997
Fair enough.

I'll see what I can do to add in races. I'm probably only going to do the Rito and Korok though.
>>
>>51957914
Because when everyone's an assholeto everyone all the time, it seems claims of "muh racism" and "muh double standards" ring hollow.
>>
>>51958014
It isn't, but nobody is obligated to listen to you either. That's why the ability to make a good argument is still important unless your only goal is to be a screaming retard.
>>
Okay So if I have a perk to make technology and biotechnology, The adaptinator from Princess bride and Game Maker IX from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3 along with will of the forest from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part2.5 :Gaim Original would it be fair to say that I can make Lockseeds from any sort of media by making it into a video game then making a tree that bears fruits that function as Gashats?
>>
>>51958039
Ah. Then the issue is on my end for not giving a proper explanation. I meant in the sense of "merging power sources from the table together", not importing sources to merge. I'm not quite sure I could justify that.
>>
>>51958068
Neither do you. Because guess what This Thread has its own standards different than SB.

Wonderful how it works that I can say something completely true and you still shove your head up your ass in frothing anger at some imagined slight to your favorite new pet maker.
>>
File: kwuny.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
kwuny.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
>>51957975
oh they all matter the same amount.
none to be specific
everyone can rabble all they want but its just noise punctuated by actual effort, wasted or not
>>
>>51958068
Every time you try and drag your issues with standard out into the open, you're not really helping yourself at all. We have plenty of jumpmakers that have made far better jumps in terms of quality and effort in comparison to Bramastra, all on the same standards. Hell some of the jumps better than what Bramastra's made? They were made under more stringent standards because people had different expectations back then.
>>
>>51958054
>At least tou can
Yes, at least toucan!
About as coherent a statement as all the other junk you have been spewing.
>>
He only brought this back up because it's easy shitposting and hate wank to make him feel better.
>>
>>51958081
Well you've got a point. I won't say you don't.
But the idea that people are shitposting when being angry or combative in a post is not true.
>>
>>51958093
Ah, I see. Well, I'll just have to turn elsewhere in my quest to get rid of the worst thing to ever blight Gundam. And yes, that includes SEED Destiny, that's how much I hate GN Particles. Thank you all the same, Red. I appreciate you addressing my questions.
>>
>>51958068
It's true though this thread works completely different than his thread. They have entirely different board functions and name systems for instance.
>>
>>51958109
Ah yes that will show him attack his spelling! Thanks for trying anon.
>>
>>51957831
Eh, I feel like with CD it's an already lost battle, so it's just better on not cluttering threads with bullshit when it's just easier for everyone involved to have Hercules make his own Jump and have mine separate. Its just at a point where I feel like it's stupid to try and push the issue and make things worse when it's smarter to simply not.
>>
>>51957896
>>51958032
Would bio/thermal energy be a valid power source? I like the idea of injecting someone with Extremis then giving then a suit of armor they power themselves.
>>
>>51958081
What is your goal here? Are you trying to help Bramastra get his jump onto somebody else's drive? Are you trying to act like a teacher and educate random anonymous people online?
>>
>>51958122
Probably, but if it doesn't get done now it'll happen later for something different and stupider.
And honestly I'd rather it be less stupid than more. At least now it's a real argument instead of a shitstorm over memes.
>>
>>51958126
No problem, and sorry for not being able to solve the issue. It just wouldn't feel right and I legit don't know how to handle such an import option.

>>51958143
Unlikely, there is nothing in MCU that seems to do that. If anything, Extremis outright melts the power armors we see.
>>
>>51958126
But we have Gundam Wing and Frozen Teardrop don't we?

Your Sight, My Delight
>>
File: 1464739735511.jpg (297KB, 1041x823px) Image search: [Google]
1464739735511.jpg
297KB, 1041x823px
>>51958092
Seems legit
>>
>>51958175
So for those who may have not been here long (me) is mcu2 its own jump or what?
>>
>>51958198
It's a Part 2. So no, it's directly tied to MCU1 as it starts 5 years into MCU1, overriding the duration of your stay and giving you a new duration with new options.
>>
>>51958197
Oh hey Wally got your attention are you willing to make a ruling on>>51957158 since heavens isn't responding?
>>
>>51958070
Hey Blade, can you post what you have so far for Wind Waker, please?
>>
>>51958157
This isn't the case though. Look back over the last couple hundred threads. You can perform a statistical analysis over how many times a shitstorm involved a namefag. The next time a shitstorm happens, it'll just as likely involve a namefag, and it'll be equally stupid and essentially the same. Even the shitstorms about jumps are usually attributed to some namefag, like people reacting to SoAnon, or people shitting on Valeria. The only common link between shitstorms is really namefag hate.
>>
>>51958209
Thank you, and thanks for making the jump!
>>
>>51958142
Nice try, Timmy. We know you've impersonated namefags, and this timing doesn't really do anything to imply otherwise.
>>
>>51958254
If you want I can post it on SB for you?
>>
File: 113118-hi.jpg (185KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
113118-hi.jpg
185KB, 636x358px
>>51958211
I imagine it's retroactive as that dlc was meant to be made way earlier than it was
but eh
Bodacious babes in honor of our anon bro
>>
>>51958149
My goal is to point out that being a screaming retard accomplishes nothing. I don't care about this jump at all, just that your 'muh 4chan stronk a nonny moose is legion' faggotry is pathetic.
>>
>>51958142
You dug your own grave and unless you're willing to dig your way back out, you're basically going to tossed under the same bus that SJ-Chan was. The people trying to bring up SB prejudice don't help you one bit, because there are plenty of SB jumpmakers that people have no issues with.

If you're not willing to become a regular in a community, you're going to have a tough time getting acceptance in a community.
>>
>>51958233
Not technically, but here.

>>51950922
>>
>>51958209
Red, if you apologize for your part in this, we can forgive you and move one. Just... please, PLEASE don't do it again?
>>
>>51958142
Bram, please don't let some shit posters filibuster a jump from the drive by sheer volume of "you suck posts" like count the posts on previous threads, most of them were various ways of waying you suck, or go back to spacebattles instead of raising specific issues. And the issues that were raised were really really inane ones that conflicted each other.

Caving in will only make this so much worse, because they try to use any association to spacbattles as a taint, because illiciting a knee jerk reaction is easier, and making it easy just means more shitpost saturation.

People, who use this thread instead of spacebattles want your jump on this threads drive so they can jump it without being dog[piled on. And you know they will if they can get sway with it.
>>
>>51958266
Fair enough. Thanks.
>>
File: 1441691616100.gif (1MB, 378x391px) Image search: [Google]
1441691616100.gif
1MB, 378x391px
>>51958286
>tfw Black Crusade is on the list for after MCU2
I promise you absolutely nothing.
>>
>>51958234
Jumps are made by namefags a lot of the time. So it's not a suprise that plenty of shitstorming is done involving them.
But that doesn't matter, because the particular argument fodder of the day can be of greater or lesser quality regardless of whether or not it has to do with a specific namefag or not.

Watching our resident irritant bitch about Bayonetta yet again is not interesting. It's played out and basically a maymay by now. This on the other hand requires at least some thought to it. Even if it's drama.
>>
>>51958293
>because they try to use any association to spacbattles as a taint,
Riiiight, because it's not like we have a lot of jumpmakers from SB that get their things accepted relatively hassle-free, do we?
>>
>>51958269
Then what you're doing is no better than adding oil to the fire. Trying to point out something like that when people are happily shitting on each other is about as likely to have an effect as pointing a gun to your screen and threatening the anon on the other side. If they're willing to keep shitting on each other, do you think they really care about accomplishing anything to begin with? If you could change people's behaviors with just a couple words online, /jc/ wouldn't exist in the state it does today.
>>
>>51958328
FUCK! Watch where you're pointing that thing, holy shit!

...Oh look, you made me spill my drink. Learn some gun etiquette, asshole.
>>
>>51958315
>Riiiight, because it's not like we have a lot of jumpmakers from SB that get their things accepted relatively hassle-free, do we?
Then why did BLADE have to make another name to post here and build up cred to shut up the SB harpys?
>>
>>51958293
Nothing is going to stop you from taking a jump just because it's not on this thread's drive. People aren't going to magically dogpile on you because you took a jump. Hell, Dirge is case in point for this considering people take his jumps regardless of the people screaming rules. If you scream at them for taking the jump it's on you, not them.

The only person preventing you from taking a jump is yourself, because you've gotten it into your head that the thread's drive is some glorified official office for jumpmaking instead of google's archival service.
>>
>>51958354
He didn't. If anything, he was given more shit for trying to ruse the thread.
>>
>>51958275
I'm going to have to admit that you're definitely right about that, I think I'd like to spend some more time here as well as on SB since apart from the shitstorms the two pretty much discuss the same stuff from what I've seen lurking
>>51958293
Eh, it's not that important, and in all honesty I think it's better to save everyone the headache and just not. Besides it's not like anyone really cares that much when it comes to other Jumps so I might as well just not waste my time since it's just gonna get harped on until I becomes one of those things where no one knows the truth of the matter
>>
File: gunsonscreens.jpg (110KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
gunsonscreens.jpg
110KB, 500x369px
>>51958350
You're already ded anon.
>>
>>51958293
I'd really rather you didn't speak for me thank you very much.
This isn't a anti-SB crusade. I like several people from SB. I don't hate Bramastra either.
However I don't think Coiling Dragon is up to par. It could be, but right now I think letting Hercules try his hand would be a better idea.

There's nothing really stopping anyone from using Bramastra's copy in their own game anyways. Or do you just really really want to post your builds in this thread? Because if it's that big a deal for you I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>51958354
Blade never had to make another name to post here. We have plenty of SB jumpmakers who use the same name. Blade changing his name hasn't stopped him from fucking himself over by introducing cross forum drama. This Coiling Dragon shit is a perfect example of that.
>>
>>51958354
He didn't have too, but I'd say that was because of nuBleach.
Not like it really matters. Outside of the occasional flub he's doing fine. I certainly don't mind having him around.
>>
>>51958400
We tell him the same thing that we'd tell people using Dirge's jumps. If you absolutely feel like you have to post it for some reason, post it. But if they're posting builds because they want to be popular or they want discussion, that generally depends on the jump's setting. If the setting is something people don't know much about to begin with like Coiling Dragon, then really, how much discussion are they expecting just because they made their build public?
>>
>>51958400
>This isn't a anti-SB crusade.

Even if this is true, nobody is going to believe that.
>>
>>51958315
I'm sorry, but as a SBer jumpmaker I notice a VAST difference in critique and talk when I post a jump under my SB handle, and then when I do it anonymously.

I will say that as both I do receive support and helpful comments and some people are supportive. But there is at least someone with a major hateborner for SB here.
>>
>>51958498
Have you been here long? Have you made a lot of jumps? Because all you're describing right now is the namefag effect, and it affects people whether they're from SB or not.
>>
File: LORD.jpg (53KB, 472x593px) Image search: [Google]
LORD.jpg
53KB, 472x593px
Has anyone claimed a Rainbow Six Siege jump? I think that it's different enough to be it's own thing rather than be included in a general Rainbow Six jump.
>>
>>51958460
I don't know why someone wouldn't. It's not like we don't have several regulars here that come from SB that get rather warm welcomes.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I really don't give a damn if someone uses another site too.
>>
>>51958523
Maybe, although I really don't understand it.Perhaps I did simply make a choice that put me in the middle of some 4chan social faux paus I didn't know about. Its extremely silly, but oh well.
>>
What kind of musical instrument could a serpent play in redwall?
>>
>>51958597
Maracas?
>>
>>51958597
None.

Just like how white guys can't jump, snakes can't jam.
>>
Are there any jumps which give you the ability to bless weapons?
>>
>>51958607
Umm while I suppose that could work that doesnt seem much different than a rattlesnake tail. Heh.
>>
>>51958597
a lot of early trumpets were more More like vuvuzelas , you can probably close your mouth around one of those and blow
>>
>>51958626
Ghost Rider has one.
>>
>>51958626
Yes. Yes there are. Try D&D. That's a thing there.
Or Elona. You can bless anything with holy water from Elona.
>>
>>51958623
But there was an entire movie about how white guys could jump! Dont let my sneky dream of being the worlds best musician die!
>>
>>51958626
Go to Soul Eater, you can say "bless you" whenever they sneeze.
>>
>>51958626
holy empowerment from Helsing if memory serves
>>
>>51958626
Innisberg,
D&D jumps
Dogma Jump, Prophets and Last Scions can to it as a side benefit.
>>
>>51958670
sorry. Weapon channeling my bad, there's another one in magical index nd I think D&D crusaders and Clerics can do something like that>>51958674
hang on the Kevin Smith movie?
>>
>>51958705
>Kevin Smith movie
Yup.
>>
>>51958585
When people first start off as anonymous jumpmakers, generally people are willing to scrutinize their work, and there's no bias in place for the most part.

After a couple jumps, generally people adopt names for themselves. By this time they tend to have a reputation of some sort, and the thread tends to build a bias either against them or towards them. The people who don't care for their jumps overlook the jumps and don't contribute. The people that care tend to give supportive opinions because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. The people that hate the jumpmaker tend to shit on whatever they can get. There are very few namefags with over fifteen jumps that the thread hasn't developed some sort of opinion on.

The more jumps you make under a name, the more severe this effect becomes. If you take a jump from one of top five jumpmakers (in terms of how many jumps they've made) for example, the thread dwells on the vetting period for a much shorter period of time and generally you don't see much variety in terms of criticism if they do come up.

If you want to get the maximum amount of criticism ideally you're taking on settings that hold great interest in a lot of anons, and you should be doing it without a trip every time under the impression that it's your first jump. That way people don't necessarily have the bias in place.
>>
>>51958597
>>51958607
>>51958623
>>51958642
I think Im stuck with a tambourine then. Poor snek.
>>
>>51958720
Upload it? It's not on the drive
>>
>>51958723
But that makes it nearly impossible to tell who is really talking. Without a name of some sort, people mistake the anonymous jumpmaker or random other anonymous posting answers of their own.
>>
This is kinda a specific question, but are there any good perks or combinations thereof that would work well as a form of "instant arena" that I can set up anywhere? Preferably one that prevents viewing from the outside, or protects the surrounding environment from damage.

I'm looking for a means to kick legendary amounts of ass while still hiding my abilities and maintaining a low profile, relatively speaking.
>>
>>51958674
>>51958705
>>51958720
There's a Dogma jump?
>>
>>51958743
>Upload it? It's not on the drive
Doesn't exist. Yet. But it will be awesome, just as some as someone makes it!
Prophets and Preachers and Muses and Demons Oh My!

And that perk the lets you explode mortal humans by speaking, always a hoot!
>>
>>51958775
Lunar dial could possibly be an option.
>>
>>51958735
It's probably for the best. There's good evidence that snakes can't actually hear in the same way most animals do, and just sense vibration. Even with Redwall anthropomorphizing you somewhat, you'd still probably get the most out of the rhythm of music, and ignore the rest.
>>
>>51958775
I think God of Highschool has a perk for pretty much exactly that. It's not an "arena," per say, but you can throw it up quickly and avoid damaging the surrounding area.
>>
>>51958775
Illusion Barriers from The Gamer. It's largely what they're there for. Most people can't use them to grind skills and item drops, so the majority of the Abyss uses them to keep their magic fights from being noticed or causing collateral damage.
>>
>>51958775
You might wanna look into getting a Reality Marble from Type Moon or Decretum from Madoka Magica, this one allows to create your own Barrier and bring out your Witch to play.
>>
>>51958775
Bloody roar allows you to summon an arena at will.
>>
SixStrings I'm planning to Jump Jade Empire soon and I've got some questions about the Jump itself. If you are about I'd like to ask them.
>>
Mixed Heritage (200 CP):
So it appears as if your parents were committing taboo, hmm? Beyond the half-elves, half-breeds and those of mixed race are looked down upon for one reason or another. Let it not be said, however, that mixing the bloodlines didn’t come with it’s own benefits, nor that - despite biological differences - love does not cross all kinds of boundaries. Regardless of your origins, or how you came to be, you may select a second Race from the list above.
Consider your purchase here as covering the cost of your second race, as well. However, do note that while you may receive the benefits and negatives of both species, both are decidedly weakened as a result of your mixed heritage. As well, Upgrade Options (such as Spider Lord or Sea Witch, for example) are not covered under this purchase - those must be bought separately. And above all else, I pray the sordid details of your conception never come to light.
>>
>>51958775
. There is stuff for that in generic magical girl and mucha lucha
>>
>>51958546
I don't even think we have a Rainbow Six jump. Go for it mang.
>>
>>51958765
Well if you consider things carefully, it's not actually much of a problem at all. Let's take a look at the two cases where the name of a jumpmaker can help.

Your first case is in build recommendations, but realistically you don't need the jumpmaker for that. If you're just asking for an opinion on a jump, then anybody can pitch in. Ultimately, if you're looking for an "ok" on something that's really just your own chain, what you're looking for is acknowledgement. I'm not going to try and defend or condemn something like that, but personally I don't find it necessary for the jumpmaker to use a name just to acknowledge people.

Your second case is in rulings and clarifications. Normally you'd want the jumpmaker to make "official" rulings and whatnot. But realistically this is what the notes are for. There's no reason why the jumpmaker can't officially respond by copying pertinent questions and attaching them to the end notes of the jump. Realistically it takes a minimal amount of effort and that effectively cleans up the whole jumpmaker name validity issue, because only the jumpmaker should have the master file for editing. Realistically a jump doesn't get that many unique questions that it would overload the notes section, especially not if the questions and answers are trimmed down to precise terms.

If both of these cases are satisfied, then really attaching a name doesn't add much more value to the jump. In some cases attaching a name is an active detriment to the jump even, because the name brings along with it certain connotations. There's no reason why the jumpmaker can't discuss the jump like a normal anon without a name.

Of course, it's not that namefagging is a bad thing by any means. It's just that the importance of namefagging isn't anywhere near as substantial as people make it out to be. Even without namefagging a lot of people use distinctive styles in the way they do things.
>>
>>51958723
This anti-name agenda is so fucking obvious.
>>
>>51958996
You're assuming there's an agenda towards something that people choose to do randomly. Do you really think that people are that weak in willpower that they'd just flick a switch in their head and decide namefagging is bad just because people develop opinions about namefags?
>>
>>51959037
>what is astroturfing
>>
>>51959118
Astroturfing only works if it's something people actually give a shit about anon. The only reason we're not all namefagging is because it's easier to shitpost without a name. It's not like filling in the name field takes more than five seconds.
>>
File: 1394502980959.jpg (50KB, 228x392px) Image search: [Google]
1394502980959.jpg
50KB, 228x392px
>>51958911
>Night Elf + Nightborne
>the deepest of nights
>you're also planning to be a Demon Hunter/Warlock dual class
>tfw you have no idea how the hell that happened
This is gonna get awkward.
>>
>>51959143
>Astroturfing only works if it's something people actually give a shit about anon
You mean like not ostracizing namefags who provide content? Nobody cares about that?

>The only reason we're not all namefagging is because it's easier to shitpost without a name. It's not like filling in the name field takes more than five seconds.
What does this have to do with the discussion at hand?
>>
>>51959179
Nobody is being ostracized. Stop being a melodramatic cunt.
>>
>>51958723
>>51958969
>>51959037
Personally I took up a name so that folks could have a distinctive person to look to for when they had questions. Heck all I have to do to look for questions on my Jump/Gauntlets is to look for my name most of the time. I took up a trip later. I find that this action is a bit more conducive to helping /me/ out, as again it's easier to communicate now that folks have a name to go with my Gauntlet/Jumps. Just my two cents.

I'm heading to bed now but if SixStrings comes by can someone point out that I wish to know if the Free Martial Mastery from Jade Empire is one and done OR one and discount OR Free for All.
>>
>>51959118
I don't know, what is it? Seriously, what does that term mean in this context? Something about covering something with falsehood, like you're spreading out a false lawn of astroturf?
>>
>>51959208
It means posting a bunch of comments to make it appear as though there is a natural consensus regarding an issue when there isn't or in an attempt to sway peoples' opinions by presenting your agenda as one commonly held by their peers.
>>
>>51959208
>astroturf

I'm always dispointed by astroturf.
>Is is something space related like comet impacts or something?"
>No, it's a fake lawn.

With astro in it, that grass should be made of meteor deposits.
>>
>>51959208
>Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by a grassroots participant(s).
TLDR for context: Making it seem like distinct things are less likable by saying they are distinct.
IMHO if a Jumpmaker doesn't want to Namefag and Tripfag that's up to them but we've had trouble, recently even, with folks trying to steal names before.
>>
>>51959208
Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by a grassroots participant(s).

It's one of those terms that anon has twisted for his own purposes because he wants to lobby about ostracizing namefags when the original discussion was about how namefags develop reputations and eventually get less/more criticism as a result.
>>
>>51959228
>>51959245
>>51959254
>>51959263
Oh, I get it now. Thank you, kind anons.
>>
>>51959263
>It's one of those terms that anon has twisted for his own purposes because he wants to lobby about ostracizing namefags when the original discussion was about how namefags develop reputations and eventually get less/more criticism as a result.
More like I wasn't really paying attention to the discussion, and thought we were talking about the shitposter who constantly says insert_jumpmaker is bad because insert_reason.
My bad for not following the discussion, the point raised about presenting jumps as anon has merit, disregard earlier dingus-posting, I suck cocks.
>>
File: Lekmet's sacrifice.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lekmet's sacrifice.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Have one of your companions ever made a heroic sacrifice for you?
>>
>>51959197
Generally if it's a namefag making a jump, I don't look at it the same way as if an anon was making a jump. People like yourself, Heavens, Red, Digger and so forth, you're all expert jumpmakers, so I don't bother trying to find anything wrong with the jump and just give it an ok. If it's an anon I'll probably take the time to look through everything just to make sure there's nothing offensive slipped in.
>>
>>51958404
To be fair, most successful jumpmakers from SB do use different names. Merchant, Anon Heart, Cracker Jack, etc.
>>
File: 1473888362456.jpg (267KB, 1605x903px) Image search: [Google]
1473888362456.jpg
267KB, 1605x903px
>>51959312
>you're all expert jumpmakers, so I don't bother trying to find anything wrong with the jump and just give it an ok
I request that future WIPs/jumps I make is given a look-through to make sure everything is okay, as additional perspectives are greatly appreciated.
>>
>>51959325
I guess I didn't make myself very clear on the name part. It isn't the specific name, but rather the identity behind the name.

Blade was unique because unless people like Merchant, Heart, and other SB folks, he actively tried to deny that he was Cthulhu on SB when he first started posting here. It was a very bizarre case of identity denial that got people confusing him with several other anons, which in turn eventually ended up in the meme "Blade has 27 claims at all times".
>>
>>51959333
I request that you leave this community to make everything okay, as proper recompense for the suffering you've caused.
>>
>>51959312
>me
>expert
>mfw I have been making shit up as I go
>mfw I've managed to get Heaven's Lost Property, Disgaea, Metroid, and several other jumps of varying sanity on the drive with surprisingly little complaint
>mfw I will (almost) complete the saga of karate bugmen
>I am literally just held together with duct tape and coffee.

Y-yeah, that's me! Expert! Never made one mistake in my whole life. Ever. Not one. Ahahahhaha where's my fucking coffee.
>>
>>51959357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW86-RH4C1o
This level of autism
>>
Would it be weird for a demon to have a charyeok?
>>
File: h2g2 inter 5.jpg (154KB, 560x312px) Image search: [Google]
h2g2 inter 5.jpg
154KB, 560x312px
>>51959333
>I request
Did you fill out the proper forms?
>>
>>51959361
By the time you've made ten jumps, you're either an expert or obsessive. It's more fitting to use the former than the latter, considering everybody is obsessive in some way anyways.
>>
File: 1468984809321.jpg (38KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468984809321.jpg
38KB, 500x300px
>>51959376
Many times, I'm not sure why it keeps getting lost.

>>51959357
Pic related, just for you.
>>
>>51959306
Where is this from?
>>
>>51959361
Can you answer this heavens? >>51957673
>>
>>51959333
You're asking for criticism now, but when you receive it, you'll inevitably crawl into your corner like a wonded, rabid dog.
>>
>>51959394
It looks like Star vs The Forces of Evil.
>>
>>51959333
I request that you stay in this community for as long as you wish to keep making it a better place.
>>
>>51959407
Well to be fair, everyone I give criticism to has probably been severely wounded. Turns out most people aren't English majors. Lot less of a hassle just to skip the process and use the jump.
>>
>>51959394
Star vs the Forces of Evil, Season 2 finale. Main character's mom and her allies storm one of the villain's base, except it turns out the villain is being possessed by the main villain who then kills all of them, with goat guy reviving them. The revives are cast from his life force, so when he revived the MC's mom, it killed him.
>>
>>51959325
For what it's worth, I just picked that name because I was literally eating Crackerjacks when I needed a name.
>>
>>51957673
You're not moving on until the Devourlord is dead. Period. Leaving them alive for long is a terrible idea, even 'sealed'.
>>51959380
I like to think I am an expert at being obsessive.
>>
>>51959354
I named myself BLADE because I wanted to make Xenoblade X.

Also I never actually said no. I was in the middle of some writing when it first happened, and the whole thing ended by the time I finished. I went 'wait what?' and people told me to ignore it, so I just went with it.

And I don't have 27 claims. I have... 9 active claims. And one or two more I want to work on, but I don't think Ive ever mentioned.
>>
>>51959432
How do you feel about [MUFFLED SCREAMING SOUNDS] from Auralnauts?
>>
>>51959380
>By the time you've made ten jumps, you're either an expert or obsessive.

that's way too low of a threshold there.
>>
>>51959445
You don't understand how a meme works do you.
>>
>>51959477
Well, given that half my claims were made with m trip off, I probably deserve it.
>>
>>51959380
>By the time you've made ten jumps, you're either an expert or obsessive.

Shit, didn't mib make about ten jumps?
>>
>>51959471
Would you like a page count set at 500 pages instead? The curve median is probably lower than ten anyways.
>>
>>51959460
What a disgusting perk.
>>
>>51959432
>>51959460
STANNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>51959502
I feel like that'd probably be better. relatively speaking, at least.
>>
>>51959501
Say what you want, but mib IS an expert at pumping out jumps. He just didn't care too much about adding more quality to them until long afterwards.
>>
>>51959357
Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you
Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on mother nature
Everybody wants to rule the world

It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever

There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do I'll be right behind you

So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it

I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Say that you'll never never never never need it
One headline why believe it ?

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
>>
>>51959514
You realize there's only two people who have surpassed that number right? It'd make for a piss poor bar considering how many jumpmakers there are.
>>
>>51959521
Did he ever pop up again, anyway? I was looking forward to some of his updates.
>>
>>51959537
Yeah, and very few of us are experts lol.
>>
>>51959536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvTE7t_n6sk
WELCOME TO THE FAMOUS DISCO NIGHT
>>
File: 1455500469916.png (111KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1455500469916.png
111KB, 600x476px
>>51959312
>Literally just makes things cause it's fun
Sick.
>>
>>51959537
Stupid_Dog, CCDT, Dirge, Valeria, Red... and probably a lot more. I mean, all the ones I can think of right now are bretty good, but there are certainly more than two.
>>
>>51959546
No clue, you're better off asking the IRC on that one. I haven't seen him on thread for a couple months now, not since he showed a sort of complete? Prototype remake.
>>
>>51959536
I prefer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6mMmGIs53I
>>
>>51959570
I don't think Dog or Cats is anywhere close to 500 pages. They're up there in terms of jump count, but most of their jumps aren't at the length needed. Valeria maybe with the last few jumps she's made added to the count. No clue about Red.
>>
>>51959581
What counts as a "natural disease" for the purposes of Blessing of Hygieia?
>>
>>51959601
Oh, well yeah. I thought we were still talking about jump number, desu.
>>
>>51959602
Could've sworn I answered this but oh well. Anything that doesn't work based off biology like an "infection of nanobots" wouldn't count as a natural disease.
>>
>>51959619
Yeah. So we're at an impasse here. On one hand, 500 pages is too restrictive, on the other, 10 jumps is too inclusive.
>>
>>51959619
Jump number wise we've got at least 10 to 30 jumpmakers that have gone past 10. The cut starts to happen at 15, then once you get to 20 it drastically drops off to form the upper tail of the curve. By 25 you're left with basically a 1% representation.
>>
>>51959581
>He feels a strong attraction to you
What does this mean?

>For 200 CP you may upgrade this Hero into a son of Zeus granting him all appropriate abilities along with Strength of Heracles and give him a Lion’s Pelt.
Are these 200 CP total, or extra? Are they discounted to their respective origins?
>>
>>51959325
Not really sure I count as a successful Jumpmaker. Only one rather meh jump to my name and two WIPs handed off to other people. Meanwhile the reason my name is different is because I didn't really have any reason to link those identities back in the day because I was doing /tg/ Jumpchain before SB even had a thread for it.

I don't even follow the SB thread these days. Limited time and "challenges" becoming a thing made it tiresome to keep up.
>>
>>51959669
If you made a jump that got accepted, you're a successful jumpmaker. Then again most people don't consider you a SB jumpmaker anyways, you ended up being a liaison more than anything.
>>
Anybody know where I can find magic tattoos and/or magic inks that can enhance the abilities of ordinary people?
>>
>>51959669
SB is relaxing as fuck. You just ignore the "challenge" discussions, ignore people that are known for arguing or making rules, and ignore the powerlevel discussion.
>>
>>51959760
So you look at one post per page?
>>
>>51959755
Um, maybe Falna from IIWtPUGiD? Not sure if that counts, as the tattoos are not inherently powerful, as much as they're a link through which gods can lend power.
>>
>>51959755
Exalted, normal non moonsilver artifact tats can be a thing.
Alternatively mark of the ninja. Although that one may or may not indirectly kill whoever you put it on.
There's also some stuff in gemcraft, but while it's very strong numbers wise it also makes people like you a little too much.
>>
>>51959784
kek but true.
>>
>>51959687
>If you made a jump that got accepted, you're a successful jumpmaker.

I feel like there might be more to it than that
>>
>>51959784
In about five minutes I'm done browsing SB. I only look for posts where people are claiming things so I can see what jumps I have to look forward to. I'm a SB-er though, no doubt about that.
>>
>>51959755
Demon ink tatoos from Exalted:Infernals are great for that. I mean, yes, they are sapient demonic symbiotes. But most Exalted demons are actually pretty nice people, just alien in outlook, and they're not inherently harmed by holy magic like a lot of demons so the host won't necessarily ping as evil or tainted.
>>
>>51959805
Success and expertise are two different things anon. Anyone can be successful, not everyone can be an expert.
>>
>>51959376
On that note, is there any Hype for a Hitchhiker's Guide Jump?

>>51959805
I should hope so. That would make me a "successful jumpmaker" and that'll do all sorts of unfortunate things to my already exaggerated ego.
>>
>>51959755
There's some options, both psionic and magic, in DnD.
>>
>>51959837
If you want to deflate your ego there are easy ways to do that.
>>
200 cp - Ghost Ship I (Discount Child of Darkness)
Your ship isn’t any bigger than it was before, but it’s spookiness has leveled up. Specifically, it can now turn intangible for short periods of time. Sadly, it’s not 100% intangible, else it would probably sink. Still, a boat could sail straight through it without touching it, and as it can also turn partially invisible (read as, ghostly), they might not even notice.

100 cp - Warship
Your boat now has some heavy armor and a canon. You still need to supply the ammunition yourself, but at least now your boat won’t sink in one good hit. This is literally the only upgrade that can be purchased independently of actually having a boat, as there is a large number of them wandering about the Great Sea.

200 cp - Ghost Ship II
Ah, I’m not really sure how you managed this, but for some reason your ship can now sail between the World of the Ocean King and the Great Sea. Normally only Bellum trying to steal life force, or Oshus letting you back out would be enough to do so, but now you can travel between the two at your leisure.
>>
>>51959785
>>51959803
>>51959825
>>51959841
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>51959849
Yeah, like looking at an Adarx jump and immediately falling to despair when you realize our best jumpmakers have only tailored footnotes in comparison.
>>
File: 1487530392942.jpg (45KB, 511x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487530392942.jpg
45KB, 511x480px
>>51959880
>>
>>51959445
>I named myself BLADE because I wanted to make Xenoblade X

How is this still not finished after you've put out however many jumps now? You know for a namesake jump it seems completely forgotten.
>>
>>51959891
Eh, he's not the first. Sometimes you just lose motivation for a setting you barely have any interest in.
>>
>>51959880
What has Adarx even made? All I know about Adarx is the Adarx is an underage meme.
>>
>>51959891
I don't even fucking know. I had a relatively decent perk layout, but then the item section bitchslapped me and I've made no progress since then.

>>51959916
Some deep spacey futuristic setting, IIRC. Star trek ripoff?
>>
>>51959908
>Sometimes you just lose motivation for a setting you barely have any interest in.
You'd think that if he had barely any interest he wouldn't take a name after it though anon.
>>
>>51959511
Whoa, man, they just started talking shit about you over on SB. Gonna go over there to defend your honor?
>>
>>51959837
If you want to kill your ego, try racing some of the prolific jumpmakers to get to most jumps made. It'll kill your ego real fast.
>>
>>51959937
Is someone stating a wrong opinion really talking shit?
Because that's all that really happened.
>>
>>51959937
Don't lie, we've been BTFOing Dirge all day long now. There's nothing about CJ over there.
>>
File: 1482530167187.jpg (21KB, 419x346px) Image search: [Google]
1482530167187.jpg
21KB, 419x346px
>>51959947
Story of my fucking life.
>>
>>51959849
>>51959947

I was just going to stop being so lazy about my works in progress and post here for consideration. That'll knock me down a couple of pegs.
>>
>>51940954
Previously,
>I need an actual pirate ship.
Now back to the 'chain.

Anon's bizarre adventure #5: Paper mario

Background: Drop-in

Race: Shy guy
- You already knew I was going to pick this.

Perks:
Put on a good show (900)
- My foes will have a well choreographed death.

Humble mushroom farmer
Papercraft
Tayce T. Cook (800)
Warp pipe plumber (700)
Badgesmith (500)
Origami World (200)
- How badly do you think this will fuck with a world's metaphysics?

Toyworlder (0)
- A portable shop is pretty useful.

Snifit (-100)
- I'm sure I can find a use for nightmare bullets.
You think shooting them in dreams will turn them into a nightmare?

Anti (-400)
- Yes. YES! Infinite (read: a lot of) power!
They're also known as deadly guys, so that should tell you a lot.

Items:
Building blocks (-500)
Crafty frying pan (-700)
- That "items from other worlds part" will be a godsend.

Toy vehicle (-900)
- Crashing a freaking train into people?
Yes, please.

2 companions (-1000)
Mary (Hero)
- I let her be the hero for once. She's followed me for 40 years, already.

Species: Human
- Ever since yoshi's island, she's had a dislike of being anything other than human.

Perks: Jumpman, paperize, Flip!, calling colors, noble stature, float like a princess, green leaper.

Dal (Sidekick)
- Dal isn't a big fan of the limelight.

species: Bob-omb
- He used to just metaphorically explode.
Now he can literally explode!

Perks: Safety boom, bob-ulk, Tattle, shine brighter, seek secret, rally, stampede
- A stampede of literally bombs.
My god, what has he done?

Drawbacks:
- Welp, I have a lot to make up for.

It ain't easy being green (-900)
- Good, not trying to gain attention.

Too many goombas (-800)
Flower power (-600)
- I think I only have a few abilities with an energy pool, so this isn't much of a problem.

Badge link (-300)
Colour drained (0)
- Both of these drawbacks, just... Goddamnit. Goddamnit all.

Cont.
>>
>>51959972
You say that, but I don't think we've ever had anyone that's sincerely tried have we? The top three has been the same people for over two years now. It would have probably been the top ten if it wasn't for Valeria pumping out like six jumps in a week.
>>
>>51959947
Can confirm my ego got killed on arrival by Kamen Rider Kabuto.
>>
>>51959937
Meh, I barely even go on tge SB anymore. Especially since I got an infraction for calling someone an idiot. They don't seem to be really talking shit though and it doesn't particularly matter either way.
>>
>>51959947
Ego? Is that related to feet? Cause no one ever explained what those were either.

>>51960005
>I need an actual pirate ship.
I have just the jump for you.
>>
>>51960023
Really? Calling a person an idiot can get you an infraction? Man I've been pissing people off left and right and they haven't given me shit for it yet.
>>
File: 1483313050914.gif (411KB, 154x142px) Image search: [Google]
1483313050914.gif
411KB, 154x142px
>>51960023
>that spoiler
Really now. That's uh something. I'm suprised the whole site hasn't been banned if it's that easy.
>>
>>51959916
Adarx has made some absolutely astounding jumps for Babylon 5: Crusade and Read or Die. Certainly some of the best jumps I've ever seen.
>>
File: Symphogear G 10 14 b.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Symphogear G 10 14 b.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Fucking Christ, what time is it? Shit, right.

To whichever anon posted >>51953480
Normally I'd be giving some /k/tastic answer about barrel lengths and how increased barrel travel time increases stability while leading to a minor frictional decrease in speed.

But it turns out the TF1 version is just flatout strictly better. So. Yeah. You get that one.

>>51959947
>Ego
I mean I checked where everyone says they keep their ego and I just found some moldy macaroni. Is this right?
>>
>>51960054
You mean his god awful wank jumps full of shit like doubling the effectiveness of all your powers from every jump forever?
>>
>>51960077
It's just sarcasm anon. It doesn't translate well.
>>
>>51960038
I think he's referring to when he said "hurr powerwanking challenges durr". That said, such overt insults are usually quite rare over there, peanut (?). There's usually a few layers of passive-aggressive implications to dig through.
>>
So, jumpers. What's your go-to solution for when everything's going to shit? Throw bombs at it? Magic everywhere? Somehow use the power of love to make everything okay again?
>>
>>51960092
Different anon, but protip: gather sarcastic reaction images and use those to indicate sarcasm. Advice from experience.
>>
>>51960116
Evacuate, retreat, regroup, formulate a better plan.
>>
>>51960104
I've called people out on their argumentative bullshit multiple times now. I mean sure I didn't say they were retarded outright, but I didn't realize that was what made the difference between an infraction or not.
>>
>>51960092
No, if it was sarcasm, I would have said so.
>>
>>51960116
Brave sword. Specifically, one that's had it's effects stacked on top of itself a few thousand times.

Even if I don't attack, it functions as an excellent timestop.
>>
>>51960122
Sometimes when you're not trying to be blatant with it, sarcasm posting in text works great both ways. That and unless you're trawling for images on places like /b/ or /vg/ eventually you start to develop patterns with imageposting.
>>
>>51960152
Have I developed an alternate personality just like the namefags that somehow have multiple bodies?
>>
>>51960139
I'm pretty sure it is, yeah. I mean, some of our regulars are pretty... belligerent.
>>
File: Sarcasm_Sign.png (48KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sarcasm_Sign.png
48KB, 375x360px
>>51960116
>So, Jane, what's the plan if it's bigger than you thought?
Hit it.
>And if that doesn't work?
Hit it harder.
>Some things can't just be hit, Jane.
Then we run and train until we can hit it.

If the above fails, I keep three special arrowheads in my Collapsi-bow's modified quiver that each contain a 50kton antimatter explosive. Most things tend not to survive that.

>>51960122
are you suggesting to get a Sarcasm Sign?
>>
>>51960194
Practically all of your regulars are belligerent. They work under the assumption that if you respond to them, you're immediately engaging in a formal debate with them. You can't help but wonder how these people function in real life if everything leads to an argument. The silliest thing is that they'll do anything to keep the argument going when they're involved, but then when they aren't involved, they tell people to stop arguing. It's like watching Dallas in forum format.
>>
>>51960005
Despite the interesting jump, I mostly spent this jump collecting my badges.

Very, very slowly.Something like a badge every two months.

But still, I collected them, and spent the little time I had painstakingly recreating them, to give to Dal and Mary.

Speaking of Dal and Mary, they became some of the finest heroes in the land, just behind Mario and Luigi.

They understood that I probably was going to not join them on many adventures that time, and they were fine with that. Still, I felt guilty, so I provided them with the best items I could possibly make, being the shopkeeper (without the buying part) to their adventurers.

I may not have even had to bother, since they found so much on their journey it was ridiculous. They Were practically swimming in power-ups and other stuff because of dal's treasure sense.

Anyways, that's everything significant this jump.
See you all next time, same jump time, same jump channel.
>>
>>51960024
Oh god, am I just going to collect boats?
I may have to.

At least I'll have an armada in Kancolle and Arpeggio.
>>
>>51960280
Mastaru Spahrku~?
>>
>>51960038
>>51960052
Yeah, you usually don't see many overt insults there. I was just in a really bad mood at the time because I was sick as shit and exhausted. Someone criticized... Dragonball Multiverse, I think, by saying something about how it was easily broken if they used a double CP "challenge" and I said something along the terms of that being literally the most retarded criticism I had ever seen. I think the infraction was for "0 Content Post" or something like that.

>>51960104
Though I'm surprised someone else actually remembers that. I had mostly forgotten about it, myself.
>>
>>51960275
Well, technically I offer more upgrades to boats than I do actual boats.

You do get a free boat though, and the right origin will auto upgrade it to a proper pirate ship.
>>
>>51960361
Which jump?
>>
>>51960291
But that was only a month ago, desu.
>>
File: WindWaker (2).pdf (1B, 486x500px)
WindWaker (2).pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51960421
This jump.

...and that intro is still mucked up.
>>
>>51960434
I don't remember what I ate for lunch yesterday.
>>
>>51960465
A ham sandwich, you were a bit rushed though so you only ate half of it <3
>>
>>51960442
Looks good.
>>
File: 1472261825759.gif (900KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1472261825759.gif
900KB, 500x333px
>>51960465
I do.
>>
>>51960442
I realized just a second after I posted.
Well, I'll do it tomorrow.
>>
>>51960442
Do yourself a favor and read through your jumps before uploading them. Probably cut down on weird issues like these.
>>
>>51960488
I'm sure that's a completely novel idea, anon.
>>
>>51960511
Yet somehow a lot of people seem to forget it completely.
>>
>>51960475
Thanks.

>>51960479
Oh, builds? Builds!
>>
>>51960532
50 CP items?
>>
>>51960543
Two 50 cp items already.
>>
>>51960565
No, for CStW.
>>
>>51960473
>>51960477
Two whole stalkers? And my mom said I'd never amount to anything.
>>
>>51960571
Oh, right. Gonna try and add races to this first, then go back to that.
>>
>>51960116
>Open Warehouse Portal behind me
>Step inside, moonwalk if I have time
>Laugh through Forcefield.
>Close portal
>Go to recliner, sit down
>Watch the ocean through second portal I usually keep open on a randomly selected uninhabited island.
>Use the ocean as a muse to kickstart my keikaku generator
>While smoking my Sherlock Holmes pipe and wearing a hat I got from Great Detective (flat cap)
Basically, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

Eventually I'll get up off my ass and see if I can't SCIENCE or MAGIC something to kick enough ass to fix stuff, but that might be a whole hour away.
>>
>>51960588
Not him, but I'm curious why the 50 CP backgrounds are 50 CP. They really come across in the text as providing any background-related benefits.
>>
File: 1481175661593.jpg (125KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481175661593.jpg
125KB, 400x400px
>>51960572
It's not just you bby. I remember quite a bit. It makes it hard to take some people on that site seriously.
>>
>>51960638
It's probably a mistake to take anyone on either here or SB seriously. I mean, just think about it, we're talking about self deluded fantasies here.
>>
>>51960668
True, but there are some people whose posts I can read without wondering if I'm in a pretty well-staged comedy.
>>
>>51960618
>They really come across in the text
Don't really?

...And according to my doc, I've already solved this by making groupie free, and cultist 100 cp. Like, a month ago.

Um. Good enough?
>>
If SMTAnon is around: much control do you have over the shapes your Shadow can assume with the Eight Forked Drunkard's Shadow Perk? Can you only do simple geometric shapes, or could I elevate and depress different parts of my shadow to create intricate patterns, or, say, turn it into the shape of an alligator's mouth snapping shut, teeth, tongue, and all? If you are familiar with Skullgirls, does it have the same range of shape as a Parasite like Samson?
>>
>>51960698
Huh, alright. Would you mind posting it? This is the version on the drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1qb0_OLhDrDX21LTFJCUkt5Z0E
>>
>>51960691
I'm just a cynic, but I've never once thought that this wasn't just a well staged comedy or sitcom drama. The arguments here are basically the same ones you'd find on Maury episodes half the time as far as blind accusations and rumor mongering goes.
>>
>>51960750
It's occurred to me that CstW is probably my least favorite jump, for the sole reason that it's the simplest one I've done so far.
>>
>>51960732
The pattern and gator stuff are fine.

Taking a quick gander at a moveset video... everything Samson does seems alright, although I'm not sure how getting the lift to fly or dash by forming wings would work.
>>
>>51960813
Eh, I mean, if by simplest you just mean "less options", then yeah. But most jumps (and most of yours) adhere to a standard format. If you want to revisit it, that's fine too.

Also, thanks.
>>
>>51960764
>Maury
So is this the episode where we find the shitposter is actually the father of Red's baby and they've been having an affair this whole time?
>>
>>51960813
There isn't that much of a difference in complexity between your jumps though Blade...
>>
Haven't seen Justiceanon in awhile. I guess the thread's daily shitposting/shitstorms just got too much for him to handle.
>>
>>51960853
I think there's only been a few jumpmakers who don't stick to the standard format, that's probably not what he's going for in terms of complexity.
>>
>>51960853
>>51960857
>>51960896
The original draft of XCX included 30+ 200 cp perks, but now only features half that.

Custom robo has nine origins.

Shaman King has six origins and double capstones.

Gamer has double perk and item trees, with the exception of the 800 cp perks.

Oblivion caps at 400 cp perks, but has double item tree's instead.

Wind waker has two 100 and 200 cp perks per origin, double item trees, and a fuck ton of general items.

CstW is by far the smallest jump i've made.
>>
File: rev.gif (6MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rev.gif
6MB, 400x400px
>>51960856
>>
>>51960922
Maybe you should focus less on size and more no quality.
>>
>>51960927
Oh God why.
>>
>>51960927
Is this what the first level of hell looks like?
>>
>>51960927
Watching this causes me physical pain.
>>
>>51961010
Really? Cause I think it's hilarious.

Especially the gas one.
>>
File: don't ever no.png (133KB, 502x344px) Image search: [Google]
don't ever no.png
133KB, 502x344px
>>51960872
>>
>>51960116
Dance on caprice.
>>
>>51960922
Size isn't anything remarkable. A good product isn't necessarily large, a large product isn't necessarily good. We have jumps with only twenty backgrounds, jumps with only four, jumps all in between. Even if you have that many, ultimately it still falls on the user to choose between them. And then on top of that, none of the things you've mentioned are anything particularly complex Blade...
>>
>>51961019
Found the sadist.
>>
>>51960922
*something, something* Motion of the ocean *something, something*
>>
>>51961019
I was mostly exaggerating, but it is annoying to watch. The gas one did make me laugh, though.
>>
>>51961022
Wait, did something happen? What is that pic?
>>
>>51960922
Size isn't everything. Less can very easily go further than overt amounts.
>>
>>51961060
shitposter is trying to stir things up by pulling more people into the mix. that's what my image reaction was about.
>>
>>51960116
>going to shit
Timestop+Rezspam.
>gone to shit
Warehouse+Forcewall+401K+Infinite_Icecream.
>>
>>51960813
Why is there a dinky little text title when there's one right below it in the image?
>>
>>51961073
That wasn't the point. The point was that my least favorite jump is also my smallest.
>>
File: Exterminatus_Retribution.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus_Retribution.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
>>51960116
Option One: use kaiju-eva angel-dragon mish-mash super altform

Option Two: Giga Slave. A maximized, empowered, Giga Slave. Followed with a half dozen more Giga Slaves previously stored using that one cantrip perk.
>>
>>51961105
Ah, well you seemed to be implying that it was your least favorite jump /because/ it was your smallest.
>>
File: imgres.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>51961101
...Dunno? Pic related, I guess.

>>51961126
Just a strange coincidence that I noticed.
>>
/jc/ what did your jumpers do in seven deadly sins?
>>
>>51961176
I made it my goal to do what the Goddess tribe SHOULD have done: unite everyone peacefully, with no one tribe ruling another.
>>
is there a good perk for developing new drugs? more knockout gas than heroin, but either works.

Other than things like generic intelligence boosts, of course. Things like biology tinker out of Worm
>>
>>51961176
Current plan is to work at the wandering tavern or just fuck off to my personal island and avoid the plot if working at the tavern will get me involved in the plot.
>>
So what happens if you use a giga slave with infinity magic?
>>
>>51961445
L-sama slap you.
>>
>>51961176
Killed the demons.
>>
>>51961445
Bad things. Very bad things.
You ever had someone tug on your eyelash for an hour?
>>
>>51961445
Lon probably gets annoyed, annoying her is certainly a bad thing. Also the spell might possibly have an infinite effect time anyway regardless of energy input, the issue is that if you lose control Lon is likely to show up.
>>
>>51961176
Not sure if I'll jump it yet. If I do, work at the Wandering Tavern as the chef and maybe the part-time guard as well. Otherwise, the main plan is to stay as far into the background of the whole thing as possible.

>>51961366
Bioengineering from Teen Titans.

Remodeling from Medaka Box.

Mangaka from Nichijou with a focus on Pharmacy.

Poison Master from Basilisk, the difference between drugs and poison is in the dosage after all.

The Family Art from Fate Stay Night, as a bonus, on top of the pharmacy focus you'd select, it gives you magical options as well, particularly if you also take Magical Manor and Majutsu Kokuin.

Medical Ninjutsu Training, Nara Clan Membership as well, the first means training in making antidotes, the second means learning Nara medicines.

Innovative from Avatar the Last Airbender.

A variety of drugs offered in items alongside the knowledge / recipe to create more.

Hopefully this will help you to start out with.
>>
What's all this about infinity magic and infinity effect?
>>
>>51961575
Perk from Seven Deadly Sins, based on Merlin's ability to make her spells have an infinite duration. It does that.
>>
>>51961575

A power from Seven Deadly Sins. It allows you to make any spell you cast have an infinite duration so they just keep going on unless you dispel them. Fire keeps burning, ice stays frozen and so on and so forth.
>>
>>51961567
It will, thanks!
>>
>>51961176
I used the Blessing to the Deep from that mermaid melody jump to give seven fish human forms & trained them for 20 years up to around the levels of main cast and the introduced them as my Seven Deadly Fins.
>>
>>51961743
...the looks on everyone's faces must have been priceless...
>>
>>51961758
>>51961743
The best thing is that several of the Sins would totally play along, deliberately playing up some sort of Rivalry between both groups.
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>51961743
>>51960813
>just finished writing up my Disgaea DLC build (http://pastebin.com/ge1wywYy)
>found out there's at least two jumps out there I've somehow missed

A Jumper's work is never done.jpeg

>>51961176
I ran a bar and inadvertantly created neutral ground during a porcine succession war.

I sort of mysteriously check in on Meliodas and the gang every now and then just to see what was going on, though.
>>
>>51958911
Is
>committing taboo
grammatically correct?
>>
>>51955425
accidentally at times
>>
>>51962049
Normally you would say commit a taboo or committing a taboo for the progressive, but with the word not being in common usage, most people overlook whether you use it with the article or not. Normally, an easy way to consider whether the word works would just to be try putting it into indicative - in this case the indicative generally does use the article.
>>
>>51955573
there is a GoH jump?
>>
>>51962221
Sometimes I get the feeling that this place could use an update log or a pastebin to detail which jumps have shown up and when.
>>
>>51962236
Be the light you wanna see in the world honey
>>
>>51962236
>>51962288
anyone got a link to the GoH jump?
>>
>>51962351
It's up on the drive under The God of High School.
>>
I have a god of high school question. I have heard God of high school gets insanely powerful, how does it stack up against say... DBZ? I read a summery of the first 72 chapters but apparently the power level goes insane somewhere after that.
>>
>>51962413
It's not quite the same kind of powerlevels since DBZ is all about the biggatons and GoH is all about the crazy effects.
You get gods throwing around Jupiter casually and making a million billion thousand clones of themsleves, but it's not stuff like Broly destroying the south galaxy in an afternoon.
>>
>>51962413
Top end feats include; throwing planets, shoving thrown planets back where they belong, use of weapons so heavy they rip the arms off of someone who tries to catch it (after that same person lifted an entire planet without too much difficulty), and kicks that momentarily blow out the sun.
>>
>>51962432
Broly didn't do it in an afternoon though. There's never any time given for it.
>>
>>51962437
It was fast enough that nobody thought to stop him.
Couldn't have been too long.
>>
>>51962413
One of the main characters is the Sun Wukong, the Monkey King, aka the Great Sage Equal to Heaven.

Literally, in the legends he fought the entire Celestial Bureaucracy (Chinese Pantheon) and more or less unstoppable, until the Buddha Himself stepped in and threw a mountain on him for a Time Out.

The author took this dude and put him into his manhwa, and then had to make sure that the MC got properly challenged.

So yeah. It gets crazy.
>>
>>51962432
>>51962437
>>51962443
You do realize that the south galaxy thing was a translation error right? That movie took place in the south galaxy.
>>
>>51962443
Or that nobody could. Who even exists that has the power to do so?
>>
>>51962457
That I didn't know. Certainly puts a different spin on that movie if that's the case.

>>51962458
Supreme Kais maybe? Yeah they're hands off, but if someone's causing enough trouble they could step in.
>>
>>51962514
There's only one left by then and there's no guarantee he'd be stronger. The only measure of his power we have is that he's stronger then Frieza, only through his own words. But Goku in Super Saiyan was too and Broly toyed with him.
>>
>>51962432
>>51962436
>>51962446
Well.. yeah that's a pretty high power level, thanks.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
[Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch]

Drawbacks: One Track Choo-Choo, Senseless Gratuity, Did I Forget To Mention That? (1400)

Rolled Arctic Ocean

Air spirit, age 13 (1250)

Fragments of Wind (Free)
Wings of Darkness (1150)
Heart Spheres (1000)
Child of the Air (800)
Embraced in Wings (500)
Magician Outfit (Free)
Pop Idol Contract (Free)
Flute of the Ancients (200)
Medium Kit (100)
Karaoke Parlour (0)

It's the asshole mascot bird. The bird is apparently the mastermind. Remove bird.

Anyway. This planet HAS kind of gone to the sticks, but...technically speaking, our bosses are still around, they just ascended to another plane of existence. That'll be a real buzzkill to drop on the only other angel around after I get him some actual medicine-but hey: At least Panthalassa's definitely in the wrong! Nobody'll miss them being smote into salt!

...I feel old watching these youngster frolic and sing at each other about love and stuff. I always feel vaguely uncomfortable when my ordained purpose geuinely doens't have a place in the world because it's moved on without me. I guess in that regard, I've something in common with the other would-be villains.

While my companions have fun at the beach, I'm just going to sail off into the ocean and feel lonely and maybe paint stars on the sky. At least the local ocean goddess is nice. Always another pleasure to compare notes with another magical girl creator.
>>
>>51962566
It should be noted that very, very few people end up at the top end. The majority of the characters are much lower level.
>>
>>51962446
I'll always like that when they were picking the animal to be the ultimate badass of badasses, they decided it should be a monkey. Not tigers, not dragons, not any of their mystical creatures, just a monkey.
>>
What are the best perks to punch things really hard?
>>
>>51962602
Humanity fuck yeah. Or at least Humanity's Cousins Fuck Yeah.
>>
>>51962716
Combo star in Seven Deadly sins.
It just harder the more you punch someone. Eventually it will be enough. For best results get ATATATATA skills somewhere like Fist of the North Star first.

You might want to take the perk for hitting things harder in DBZ so that this is always a viable strategy as well.
>>
>>51962716
>Super Strength from Injustice
>Kryptonian from TAS
>Asura's Wrath Mantra perks + one of the QTE perks
>God of the High School various perks
>Dragon Ball's Ki.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
[Zelda: The Wind Waker]

Drawbacks: The Adult Timeline, Just Another Link In The Chain, Smarter Monsters, Puzzles and Boats (1600)

Child of Legend

Outset Island

Time Tested Techniques (Free)
Under a Barrel (Free)
Hero's Courage (1300)
Conqueror's Power (700)
Empty Jar (Free)
A Weapon (Free)
Complimentary Coupon (Free)
Boat (Free)
Talking Figurehead (Free)
Item Bag (Free)
Telescope (Free)
Mirror Shield (600)
Private Oasis (450)
A Jar of Grandma's Soup (300)
Wind Waker (100)
Unmastered Sword (0)

This can't be right. Last time I was here I was most distinctly NOT Link. Which is bad, because I've never played a Zelda game in my life and because of a probability storm the Benefactor's intro got sliced in half! Uh...golden power, hero of time, dark designs, island?

Wait. There was a future where the Master Sword was lost, right? That must be it. In the Darkest Timeline, Link failed but someone gathered the Triforce later and wished for someone to set right what once went wrong by taking his place.

It's scientifially proven that getting on a boat slows down a quest-so the first thing I'm going to do is set up a magical factory to pump out Linkbots. I will weave a series of probability graphs to figure out when and where Link needs to collect what items to progress which quests, and then delegate all the Linkbots to go do them. At the same time.

They won't need to actually talk to anyone, of course. At least having no mouth means they'll only be waterproof. Either way, whichever Linkbot goes furthest along the correct path will become an avatar for me, letting me complete the quest!

...why do I feel like I'm being watched? It can't be Ganon. I can see everything in this reality, and nothing's looking back. It's almost like-all of this is getting the attention of someone from another jump.
>>
>>51962739
If you go this route be sure to add Extra Attack from Fate/Extra. The last attack of a combo or flurry of attacks does equal damage to all the previous attacks combined.
>>
Hey val if you show up some time is rhis ok for an ex np? Thought it up yesterday but didnt catch you.

CURSE OF FLESH AND STONE- Touch based NP, by touching the target I can change their flesh to stone or if the target is already stone, into living flesh. Must keep contact with target in order to spread the curse originating from point of contact

Thanks either way, Im heading to work.
>>
File: ten.jpg (587KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
ten.jpg
587KB, 640x896px
>>51963167
That's much, much too weak for EX. I'd say that would only be a C rank, B if the petrification is pretty fast.
>>
>>51963200
Wow, thanks, I guess I need to figure out a way to boost it or something then. I did not expect that. Thanks!
>>
File: 0078-059.jpg (61KB, 700x1201px) Image search: [Google]
0078-059.jpg
61KB, 700x1201px
>>51963225
>>51963200
Maybe make it a Gorgon Eye-like? If it's a NP EX, it should be able to pierce a fair share of resistances and be night instantaneous. Or something like that. Maybe affect multiple targets at once.

>>51963200
Hey Val, do you still intent to make a Noblesse jump? I'm starting to like the setting.
>>
>>51963225
Not her but you may want to make it sight based and an aoe. Possibly have it be infectious too. As in if someone gets turned to stone anyone who touches them in a certain amount of time also turns to stone. Possibly also make the flip side be that when you also turn a statue to flesh it becomes a living loyal person or animal of whatever it is carved of. That would be pretty powerful and you could do stuff like turn an army of stone warriors like those in china into a real army.
>>
File: newt.jpg (504KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
newt.jpg
504KB, 640x896px
>>51963268
Funny you say that, I literally just caught up with the series a few hours back (even I can only read 447 chapters so fast, so it took me a few days to refresh through the whole series) and began on the jump. Probably done in a week? Maybe two depending on other stuff. This month for sure.
>>
>>51963281
>>51963268
Both of these are nice thank you guys!
>>
>>51963284
>This month for sure.
You're awesome.
>>
File: 1488115472194.png (77KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488115472194.png
77KB, 215x250px
>>51961176
I had too many drawbacks to actually do anything. But my companions... They thought I would be happy if they got me new goodies, so they set on conquering the world.
>>
>>51963539
>pic
is the joke that this DB character looks high? not sure I get it
also made me think of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_P6Na0MLM
>>
>>51963548
>is the joke that this DB character looks high?
Yes.

The line is also form the last opening.
>>
>>51961176
Speaking of SDS, is possible for humans to learn magic without purchasing the Witch perk?
>>
>>51963557
hmm thanks for explaining this dank meme to me anon
P.S.: Marvin Gaye is dope
>>
>>51961176
Waifued Merlin, Diane, and Matrona.
>>
File: Dispelbound.jpg (350KB, 884x786px) Image search: [Google]
Dispelbound.jpg
350KB, 884x786px
>>51961575
I would be more interested in creating a pseudo-dispel bound using infinity.

Could we use chrams from Exalted with Infinity?
>>
File: ari.jpg (445KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
ari.jpg
445KB, 640x896px
>>51963565
Yup.
>>
>>51963572
>Waifued Merlin

Anon, I hope you didn't came out during the day...
>>
>>51963584
To be honest Escanor knows full well Merlin isn't particularly interested in him and would be happy to see her happy if she ended up with someone else. Such as Jumper.
>>
>>51963580
Good to know, thanks.
>>
>>51961575
If Merlin can cast a spell for one instant she can make it last forever, so if she can stop her own passage through time for one attosecond she can do it forever. Thus making herself immortal.
>>
>>51963623
As a bit of a side question here that has no real bearing on the situation, wouldnt that mean she would be permanently stuck immovable as a statue. A statue that never ages and cannot be hurt sure but still a statue.
>>
>>51963642
Merlin is REALLY good at magic, it is kind of bullshit really.
>>
>>51963642
For reference Merlin can also no sell conceptual barriers so this isn't much of a challenge to her.
>>
>>51963666
>>51963650
Actually now that I think about it that could be a really good defense if you could control it. Basically it makes you invulnerable while in use, I wonder how one could take advantage of it without trapping themselves.
>>
>>51963284
Is Sunshine that can be bought in the SDS jump just as powerful as Escanor's?
>>
>>51963763
If you know how to store spells, then you could freeze yourself in different frames of motion and just switch between them.
Lazy jumpers, please don't go sub 200fps. It's a lot more obvious when it's not behind a screen
>>
File: fg (2).jpg (135KB, 850x1300px) Image search: [Google]
fg (2).jpg
135KB, 850x1300px
>>51963777
Mhm.
>>
>>51963790
Wonderful. . . this is going to be hard to build for, I want that.
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>51963763
It would be complex and also related to how time works as both a concept and a Law in relation to you. Any race from Wakfu could move and do stuff outside of Time because it was an Invented thing that Xelor the God of Time made at one point a long while ago, before that everyone just didn't age and such. Or you cold go full Naruto and his Uzumaki Heritage with the Unchanged, a seal, fixing objects in a sort of solid stasis that makes them the ultimate shield and is fundamentally fucking wrong, making something Unchanging would fundamentally make the damn thing fixed in an absolute position in space which in turn would go the way of the Truly Unmoveable Rod.
>>
>>51963790
I can think of several fun ways to use this; Father from FMA decides to display his power with a mini star, jumper instantly starts ripping him a new one.
>>
>>51963864
I have used the logic of a truly immovable rod to remove dangerous enemies. I lock them in an indestructible cell, research how the planet moves, get out of the way, activate the magic and watch as it gets left behind.
>>
>>51963887
I think it's more in relation to time of day than that, anon. Though going by the scenes we see it is high noon soo.....
>>
>>51963927
Actually Excanor used his power briefly at night by recognizing one of his comrades as his Sun, it is in relation to the Sun even if it is a metaphorical "Sun". The real Sun at high noon is best but any "Sun" will do.
>>
>>51963927
>>51963964
Conversely even at noon it would do fuck all without the presence of a Sun. This is assuming it is exactly the same as Escanor's power that is.
>>
>>51963964
Huh that's pretty cool. However, I meant the perk as it reads
Thread posts: 497
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.