[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never play as a biomechanical demigod island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 107

File: Kopaka.png (189KB, 250x327px) Image search: [Google]
Kopaka.png
189KB, 250x327px
>tfw you will never play as a biomechanical demigod island warrior with a magic mask and a shonen-protagonist leader
Why even live, /tg/?
>>
>>51942375
>Tfw someone else posted Bionicle related stuff, At all.
I've been blocked from creating new threads, What do I do?

Ever tried using the actual sets as character models?
>>
>>51942742
>I've been blocked from creating new threads,
Literally how.
>>
>>51942375
Discourse: Which years were good and which were bad?

Is Voya Nui worth talking about?
>>
>>51942839
It says my IP has been blocked.

>>51942848
That's where it becomes Grimdark.
>>
>>51942848
2008/9 in terms of lore.
2005 in terms of the sets.
>>
>>51942375
I still remember my first Bionicle. It was a green Rahkshi. I was young as fuck when I got it.

Those motherfuckers were the bomb.
>>
Daily reminder that 2001-03 are the only years worth looking up and it all becomes a convoluted mess from thereon out.
>>
>>51943177

Honestly this. The Metru Nui arcs were kind of cool but after that it all started turning into this CHIM shit and I just got fucking lost.

It was still cool and interesting, but it wasn't what originally hooked me.
>>
>>51943177
>Toa being genuine badass heroes without falling to capeshit
>wandering Mata Nui and taking in the forbidding but awe-inspiring atmosphere
>tribal chanting everywhere
Oh baby, right in the nostalgia glands
>>
File: single tear.jpg (61KB, 454x432px) Image search: [Google]
single tear.jpg
61KB, 454x432px
>>51943941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3C7H_xvwHs
>>
File: 1473056954744.png (668KB, 827x465px) Image search: [Google]
1473056954744.png
668KB, 827x465px
I have nothing I can add to this thread, but I wish it well, and hope that perhaps someone will have homebrew stories of Bionicle games.

Unity, Duty, Destiny.
>>
File: MataNui Map.jpg (1MB, 1069x1654px) Image search: [Google]
MataNui Map.jpg
1MB, 1069x1654px
>>51943177
It was always a convoluted mess. Okay, maybe not as convoluted, but still. A lot of the scifi stuff was planned from the beginning. Remember the indestructible stone layer in that mine in MNOG?

You know how LEGO was sued for using maori words? Ihu means nose. Mangai means mounth, Naho means eye. Look at the map. Nui means great. Mata means face.
https://youtu.be/xdkcjbInbRU

https://faberfiles.blogspot.com/search/label/Bionicle?updated-max=2012-05-18T16:00:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=60&by-date=false

Or this
https://youtu.be/qcUHcwOtkIs
>>
>>51942839
Spamming, probably
>>
File: MatoranUniverse.jpg (69KB, 738x936px) Image search: [Google]
MatoranUniverse.jpg
69KB, 738x936px
>>51945272
>they were planning the Giant Robot arc from the beginning
Literally every part of the lore now makes sense. The Bohrok makes sense, Metru Nui being under Mata Nui makes sense, The seas around Mata Nui being water while the seas everywhere else being Quicksilver makes sense - shit, even the map makes sense.
>>
>>51943177
>>51943328
You're only saying that because Web of Shadows sucked ass and left a permanent bad taste in everyone's mouth. Piraka were cool, Ignika were okay, and the 2008 sets were really good.
>>
>>51943024
Think my first was Tahu Nuva. God, playing with Bionicles is the one thing from my childhood that I actually miss.
>>
Still breaks my heart that Bionicle gott such a good story and its precursor Slizers got fuck all.

Literally my childhood went from Slizers to roboriders to bionicle.
>>
>>51942742
You fucked up bad enough so admin told you to fuck off and you should comply

Never post again niggerlord
>>
>>51942897
>It says my IP has been blocked.
Does it also say that you can avoid the block by purchasing a captcha pass?
>>
>>51945272
>>51946225
>They planned it from the very beginning
DEEPEST LORE
>>51943024
I think my very first Bionicle was Lewa.
Has anyone ever played the Lost Chronicles game?
>>
File: latest[1].png (358KB, 548x320px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
358KB, 548x320px
>>51942375
Best girl, right here. I was kinda miffed that my first figure was the girl ('cause adolescent), but then I watched her kick ass in the flash game and everything was right in the world.

Also, I'm not the only one here who thought the MNOG told a much better story than the comics, right?
>>
>>51947006
Yes.
>>
>>51948657
You dun got jewed by Hiroshimoot.
>>
What's a good system to run Bionicle in? GURPS? Fate? M&M?
>>
>>51951101
probably Fate
>>
>>51943024
same here man
I was heavily into thomas and then on my 6th birthday I invited a new kid to be friendly, he got me that green rakshi
fucker sent me on a slippery slope

>>51942848
imo, the inika were the worst toa set, the light up swords were ugly and so were the "masks"

Bionicle got cut short, just when the plot was going to get that little bit deeper. Greg Farshety had a whole extra line of novels planned for the post-makuta-teridax-and-mata-nui fight world and released a couple short stories that hinted at this
>>
>>51943024
Got Toa Tahu from my mom, I was so happy with it
My mom decided to give me Onua as well that very same day
Those were the days man
>>
>>51943024
My cousin and I got Tahu and Lewa, although for the life of me I don't remember who got who.
I do, however, distinctly rmeember asking my older cousin what direction Tahu's sword was supposed to go (whether it was a cutting edge, or you were supposed to hit with the flat of the sword).

Oof, now there's a memory I wasn't expecting.
>>
>>51947006
>Does it also say that you can avoid the block by purchasing a captcha pass?

>>51948657
>Yes.

>>51948847
>You dun got jewed by Hiroshimoot.

This.

Hiro pulled this scam on the last website he owned, and the users warned us about it two years ago.

First the mobile ISPs will be blocked. Then a few of the larger landline ISPs will be blocked.

Eventually you'll need to pay Hiro $20 per year to post anywhere on 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_1546.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
itt post your collections
This ain't even all I've got. There's another 2.5 boxes of lego like this, with a lot of bionicle mixed in.
>>
>>51952672
Pretty sure I'll become a goon at that point.
>>
Is there a site with all the kit instructions ? All I've got are boxes and boxes of pieces
>>
>>51952672
I fear that Bionicle threads won't exist without me posting them occasionally.

Seeing as I can't now someone shall have to be the new torchbearer of Bionicle threads.
>>
File: 1447100302967.jpg (492KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1447100302967.jpg
492KB, 1280x1707px
>>51946225
I still don't understand the quicksilver and water seas, or how Metru Nui can be below Mata Nui but somehow they reach it by ocean?
>>
>>51953208
Perron/Picsl

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?query=bionicle&limit=none

Kinda blurry sometimes but they get the job done.
>>
>>51953655
The sea around Metru Nui is silvery protodermis, since it's artificial, and the sea around Mata Nui is regular water. They travel between the two seas via an underground river that connects them.
>>
>>51942375
Tahu came off as a lot more dickish than just some shonen-leader
>>
>>51952672
It'll be time to leave when that happens
>>
File: 1447109015947.jpg (104KB, 769x390px) Image search: [Google]
1447109015947.jpg
104KB, 769x390px
>>51954527
Which is part of what makes him interesting, in my mind at least. He wanted to be the leader, sometimes he even got to be the leader when they were willing to actually team up, but each Toa was their own person, and most didn't enjoy taking orders from Tahu - he was strong and brave, but he wasn't that charismatic or arguably even that intelligent. There was a low key struggle between each of the Toa that kept them as individuals even when it was obvious they were strongest together.
>>
>>51953655
No, they reached Metru Nui through tunnels they found at the Kini Nui temple.
>>
>>51954606
What I particularly liked is, besides just their individual characters and their group dynamics, there was a lot of focus put on defining their one-on-one relationships with eachother. You had things like Pohatu's surprisingly close friendship with Kopaka, and how Lewa learned to become less impulsive from his time with Gali (or was it Onua?).
This wasn't unique to the Toa Mata either. The Toa Nui had some neat interactions together (especially after they became Turanga), and the Toa Ignika had their fair share of interactions as well (most notably Kongu and Nuparu).
>>
>>51953767
Thank you anon!
>>
>>51954888
It was hard to remember they were supposed to feel like a superhero team when reading the comics because they never really seemed to be together either. Made your favorite Toa that much more interesting
>>
>>51954606
Man, there was so much brilliance in their simplicity. I know the kits generally got better over time, but they really started strong. They had the perfect mix of action hero and machine. I always found it so smart that Pohatu twisted their own gimmick, not only flipping the body around for a different silhouette (like Onua), but using the gears for a kicking ability with a rock that came with the kit.

For me though, the lore quickly became a mess after the first couple of generations.
>>
>>51955324
I'd say it the lore did get comfusing.
I stopped carring about bionicle as a kid around 2006-7

But the big robot secret reveal is amazing. I remeber finding out a few years ago and it blowing my mind.
All the pieces fall into place.
>>
>>51955324

Agreed on most fonts, it really feels like the sets were put into production based on the pitch of their modularity that then allowed for their characterization to pop out in the ways you said. Its just fucking great design.

I felt some of that went away in later sets where the distinguishers were the distinct pieces only rather than being accentuations to an already robust different base.
>>
>>51954888
I agree, even the ones who didn't receive much development (like Onua or Pohatu, who are nearly static characters throughout) had memorable relationships with the other members.

A shame the series got more reliant on generic action talk and cheesy one-liners later on, and the memorable character moments got rarer. And one of the biggest failings of the reboot was its incompetence in giving character to any of the Toa, and even what little personality they had was inconsistent.
>>
>>51955858
G2 Pohatu and G2 Kopaka were exact opposites.
What happened to them.
>>
>>51955324
>>51955426
>>51955472
The lore got very confusing compared to how it started off, but I managed to follow it seeing as I remained interested in the series for literally the entire 10 years of its run. Fuck, I can still remember a surprising amount of names, even for the more obscure shit, off the top of my head.

The setting was as broad as pretty much any table top fantasy setting, and would be great for a game: it's packed with races, locations, items, weapons and concepts. The problem would be introducing anyone who didn't follow the franchise for years on end to all the completely unique shit.

If I were to run a game or quest set in the Bionicle world I'd probably have to go for biomechanical tiki island adventures, like the first 3 years, or do something set in the 2009/2010 setting, Bara Magna. It was kind of a soft reboot so it has way less shit to remember than the Matoran Universe, but it was really neat in my opinion: instead of a tropical tiki islanders with robots, it was Mad Max with robots and an uneasy society awkwardly balanced on gladitorial combat.

>>51955858
>reboot
Fuck, I forgot about this, and know practically nothing about it apart from the few sets I've seen looking ugly as shit and seeming to be reliant on Hero Factory pieces.
>>
>>51948594
The comics only ever told the partial story. With the SOLE exception of the Bohrok arc.
>>
>>51955916
>Keeping track of comics, books, online stories, animations, video games, movies and descriptions on toy boxes in order to understand the story
Woah mama

Greg's online stories ended up shouldering the bulk of the story from like 2007 onwards though, if I remember correctly. Not really the main, important story about whoever the year's set of toys was, but if you wanted to understand why almost fucking anything was happening or who anyone was or why they were in their current states, you'd have to hop over to bioniclestory.com.
>>
>>51955324
>lore quickly became a mess
The shift from simplistic but charming mystical epic fantasy to edgy action-adventure soft sci-fi did hurt the coherence of the story and world a lot. The two mixed real badly when the creators tried to give justifications and needless backstory explanations for all sorts of things, yet many elements from the original years remained nonsensical and vague.

The whole robot reveal was great, as was the whole world they set up, but it was clear that most of the writing was done on the fly, and when you looked back at it all, it was just a convoluted jumble. And that was before they started with the goddamn retarded online serials that muddled the lore up beyond all measurable degree because Greg took pride in never planning ahead and just writing whatever he felt like at any given moment.
>>
>>51955972
Broadly, you could get the first arc from the free online flash game, the second arc from the comics (with maybe the flash stuff for context), and the third from the comics OR the free flash cartoons. After that you needed to pony up and buy the movie.

And then Metro Nui happened. I think you could get through the first arc on just the comics, but things got messy.
>>
>>51952936
I'm posting from a hotel, otherwise I would post mine.
>>
Is Greg Farshtey Based?
>>
>>51955886
I guess they wanted to give Pohatu a more stereotypical stone-ish personality? As in, instead of being reliable, social and friendly like he was in G1, he became a silent, brooding, antisocial badass with a deeply hidden friendly side in 2015 and a thick-headed jerkass in 2016.

Kopaka though? He was basically reduced to a jerk in '15 and an I have no idea what they were trying to do with him in '16. He became awkward and mildly funny while also remaining sarcastic. God, the Netflix show was horrible when it came to displaying personalities. Pohatu, Lewa and to a degree Onua were the only Toa who had actual character traits.
>>
>>51956042
Metru Nui you could get the important stuff from the films, but you missed out on the vines (Morbuzak?) storyline and some minor encounters and plot points from 2004 and 2005. A lot of the time the same plot points would be covered by several different forms of media (I'm fairly certain a lot of the books and a lot of the comics were the exact same shit) so you didn't have to read absolutely everything. I remember I managed the storyline well enough with bioniclestory.com, the free online comics, and occasionally checking the wiki which was religiously maintained by an army of 10 year olds and autists.

>>51956126
Yes and no. He had some excellent ideas and a good deal of the storyline was carried on his back, and he added some good depth to characters who would otherwise pop up only as the toys demanded and then vanish into obscurity. He did make things rather convoluted and did make some stupid calls, but he didn't shit up everything as badly as >>51956035 implies.

In my opinion what hurt the story the most was the time scale. The Matoran Universe had something like 100,000 years of history and there was no need to make the number that big when there wasn't nearly enough lore to fill out all that time. It also made all the characters seem kind of stupid, as apparently all of them were thousands of years old but weren't all hyper intelligent super beings.

>>51956158
Oh God, they made a Netflix series of the reboot? What's even going on in that thing?
>>
>>51956042
Books were always the safest bet ever since they started making them. Especially as the length of the comics later decreased and they could only focus on certain parts of the story.

I'll never get over how the first 08 comic built up Icarax as this huge deal of a character, only to never actually show him after his introduction.
>>
>>51956254
Icarax was a fucking joke
>Seems like he's meant to be the main villain of the storyline
>Even has the fucking Mask of Shadows
>Gets memed on by Mutran and the rest of the 08 Makuta
>>
>>51956229
I find it hard to call it a series, it's just a mini series made up of four episodes and a half-length prologue episode. It got canceled halfway through production, so the ending was just slapped together without any thought.

It was an unremarkable thing, corny and simplistic writing catered to little kids, voice actors no one's ever heard about, animation that screams low budget. But the thing that hurt it most was that they had to cram in their plans for the 2017 storyline into the last few minutes of the finale, leading to nonsense that defies belief.
>>
>>51956126
Greg was good when his hands were tied and he had to keep a set course for the storyline.

Left to his own devices, he was mediocre at best. He always recycled very few character archetypes, his dialogue for all the characters way too samey, he relied way too much on stupid edgy shock value and pointless plot twists, and just shat over the story far too much with all those alternate universes, needless character deaths and resurrections and never planning anything ahead.

His books were based, but the later fanfic-tier story serials can go fuck themselves as hard as the failed reboot.
>>
Anybody remember those mystery mask boxes back in Gen1? I got a 'rusted' Hau (Tahu's mask) in one. Never knew what I was supposed to do with it.
>>
I'm still upset that none of the Toa besides the Toa Mata had multiple masks, much less golden super-masks. Watching Onua completely cheese his fight with Lewa was an absolute joy.
>>
>>51956433
That's an infected mask.
>>
>>51956459
I remember that, but what was the point of it way back in Gen1? It was before the Rahi and all that shit went down.
>>
>>51956438
Kids wanted shooting stuff rather than collectible masks, so Lego had to comply. I give credit for the reboot for attempting to bring back multiple mask variants in some way, even if it for the most part only meant having two or three versions of a given mask instead of six or more: one in its regular colors, one in gold and some masks got transparent or half-transparent variations.

Only the Protectors had a full set of six colors plus gold, not the Toa sadly.
>>
>>51956438
God, yeah, it's a shame how irrelevant masks became after the first few years. I mean, the plot did focus on the Mask of Life for 3 years but the masks of the Toa ceased being so important, their mask powers weren't a big deal and Rahi stopped wearing them. It was fucking criminal they stopped doing random mask packs, which could actually be used to *make* Bionicles, in favour of
>Coloured discs
>Coloured spinners
>L I T E R A L L Y coloured plastic spheres
>Coloured squids
>Coloured small squids
>Not even coloured spiked balls

I loved how you could get all the gen 1 masks in so many different colours, but then for the rest of the series mask recolours only came out with the occasional set.

>>51956531
It represented Makuta and general bad shit.
>>
>>51952936
I would, but I don't get back access to mine until the weekend of March 12th after moving into my new place.
>>
>>51956531
All the 01 Rahi were supposed to have similar infected masks, but only the Hau was ever released with painted-on corrosion to signify that it's infected. The Muaka had two if this mask and as you said it also came in mask packs.

It was also Makuta's mask in 01, and was featured on all sorts of promo artwork.
>>
>>51956035
>The shift from simplistic but charming mystical epic fantasy to edgy action-adventure soft sci-fi did hurt the coherence of the story and world a lot.

This, this this.
>>
>>51956531
Anything that wore one would be under Makuta's control. Happened to Lewa. That sort of thing happened to Lewa a lot, actually.
>>
File: 14883322125051833022403.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
14883322125051833022403.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I love this one
>>
>>51956845
Bohrok were the perfect combination of intimidating but also kind of funny. Horrible insect monsters that destroy everything in their path and shoot out mind controlling face huggers, but are also squat and dumpy and roll around.

They were a really interesting 'next step' in the evolution of the creatures in Bionicle and also a kind of horrifying one, where all the mechanical and biological components have become seperated.

The idea that they used to be Matoran is one of the ideas introduced later in the storyline that I wasn't particularly fond of but added another layer of horror to them.
>>
>>51956845

err
>Gahlok-Kal head
>Kohrak eyes and hands
>Kopaka feet and skis
>>
>>51956922
>The idea that they used to be Matoran is one of the ideas introduced later in the storyline that I wasn't particularly fond of but added another layer of horror to them

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
>>
>>51956975
I lost some pieces and I found funny mixing them when I was young. I gave kopaka the mask from Gahlok-Kal
>>
>>51957015
Around 2008 it was decided that Matoran who were destined to became Bohroks when they died and got teleported to one of the hives somewhere in the Matoran universe. While I like the idea of Bohroks being former Matoran (something that was kind of present since 2002, if I remember a picture of some carvings that never came up again correctly), this implementation of it was kind of stupid - especially seeing as, if I remember correctly, this only happened to Matoran of Light, who were exceedingly rare so I don't see how enough of them could have died to produce the vast swarms of Bohrok.
>>
>>51956922
>>51957130

It was revealed late in the line's run, but I believe it was planned from earlier. That 2002 concept art shows a sort of "evolutionary" similarity between the Bohrok and the Matoran species, only diverging into the opposite direction, and in the second novel (I think) the Bahrag also refer to the Bohrok as the Toa's brothers.

It was just relayed to the readers in a clunky manner. "O yeah we have to reveal this secret before the ending, lets get it quickly out of the way so we can go back to the plot."
>>
/tg/, how glad are you that the Mask of Light soundtrack is finally getting an official release? Only took them 14 years.

>tfw no remastered MNOG OST ever
>>
>>51957223
When?

Damn it.
>>
>>51957130

Thanks for the explaining. I am (and always shall be) working off the first generations of lore where Bohrok were just merely vehicles for the Krana (some of my favorite mask-like designs).

NOW, if it were said that bohrok were comprised of dead Matoran for which the Krana controlled (skeleton warriors up in here), or that the essence of Matoran was used to make the Krana. Then were in fucking business.
>>
>>51957223

Honestly, I don't know if there would be anything TO save in regards to MNOG OST. The quality of the audio was always not great and really synthy.

I love it more than anything else, but I think it would take a full remake of the music to get it to where we would want it to be.
>>
>>51957184
I know it was likely intended from the beginning but, like you said, the way it ended up being implemented felt kind of clumsy. Something a little more horrifying would have been good in my opinion.

>>51957271
Though, if you think about it, what does happen is still pretty spooky. A dead Matoran's organic parts get seperated from their mechanical parts and put back together again. The human equivelant would be someone taking out your skeleton, rearranging the parts, then putting all of your organs back inside of it in order to pilot it.

And sometimes the organs jump out and latch onto peoples' faces.
>>
>>51946344
YO YO
PIRAKA
>>
>>51943024
Pohatu! I was. a little disappointed because brown? And his weapon is... kicking? But he grew on me.
>>
File: bonkle.jpg (580KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
bonkle.jpg
580KB, 3264x2448px
>>51952936
Outta my way poor fucking shits.
>>
>>51957269
Don't know about the release date, but iTunes and Amazon preorders should be up in a few days.
>>
Kopaka, Onua, and Lewa were my niggas
>>
File: lewa&Galiforlife.gif (7MB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
lewa&Galiforlife.gif
7MB, 300x320px
>>51957432

>Full gen 1

Good shit man.
>>
File: speng.jpg (54KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
speng.jpg
54KB, 392x243px
>>51957432
>all those McToran
>>
>>51946344
>Web of Shadows
2005 in general was an awkward year for the line. That's when it really shifted gears into edgier territory, the sets were hit and miss, and trying to make sense of the story split up between the comics, books, online animations and the movie was a chore, especially for someone like me who had no access to the books at the time.

Also, Bob Thompson, the original leader of the Story Team left at that point.
>>
File: whyLegowhy.png (198KB, 580x250px) Image search: [Google]
whyLegowhy.png
198KB, 580x250px
>>51957506

Along with a song by All-american rejects...
>>
>>51943177
>>51946344
All the years were fine on their own, as their own self-contained storylines, it's only the overarching lore and background stuff that got kind of messy. Each year had a bunch of cool shit and a very distinct aesthetic. Nothing quite exceeded the *feeling* and charm of 2000 - 2003, but they all had their own shit going for them.

Though,
>>51946344
>>51957506
You're both right, I'd say. 2005 is where things really started to get messy I think. The Visorak were cool as fuck though.

My personal ratings would be:

>God tier
2000, 2001, 2002

>Great tier
2003, 2009, 2007

>Good tier
2006, 2008

>Meh tier
2004, 2005

>Shit tier
2010, reboot

>>51957363
AND THEN I CRAAAASHED INTO YOU
AND I WENT UP IN FLAAAMES
>>
File: Eva01_berserk.png (318KB, 708x540px) Image search: [Google]
Eva01_berserk.png
318KB, 708x540px
>>51957358
>The human equivelant would be someone taking out your skeleton, rearranging the parts, then putting all of your organs back inside of it in order to pilot it.
>>
>>51957612
>2000
wat
>>
>>51957655
I think the Rahi sets and McToran started coming out in 2000, didn't they?
>>
>>51957706
I thought they were all 2001, but I might be wrong.
>>
>>51957432
>tfw literally have every model from Gen 1-2 and a majority of the Metru Nui-Mahri arcs
>it's taken apart in about 10 different boxes filled to the brim with Lego, each one large enough to literally hide a body in
Holy shit did my Grandpa spoil me as a kid.
I miss him.
>>
>>51957714
I heard Europe got them at the end of 2000 and the US in 2001.

I'm Yuro, but I really can't remember. I did get the Mata in early 2001, but I don't know whether they had been out before that.
>>
>>51957501
Do you not like the McMidgets?
>>
>>51956845
Were these guys stronger than the Rahkshi? Which was greater in numbers? Any particular advantages one had over the other?
>>
>>51957850
from what little I remember, Bohrok were swarmthings and Rahkshi were like Makuta's Mask-hunting Minions or something

a swarm of Bohrok would be a challenge for a Toa but the Rahkshi were supposed to be on par with Toa in a 1v1 battle
>>
File: The fucking coolest.jpg (300KB, 1600x1773px) Image search: [Google]
The fucking coolest.jpg
300KB, 1600x1773px
>>51958026
Yeah, most of what I remember is that the Rahkshi were super fucking cool, even to the extent that they remained my favorite things in Bionicle throughout the years.
>>
>>51957850
>>51958026
Rahkshi are basically Makuta's Ringwraiths, complete with chasing down two small and unlikely heroes as they travel through a fantasy landscape to deliver an ancient magical artifact.
>>
>>51943024
My first was Turaga Vakama I'm pretty sure. Had a little elastic band that made his arm move.
>>
>>51957850
>Were these guys stronger than the Rahkshi?
You mean regular Bohrok or Bohrok-Kal? Anyway, hard to tell. The Toa Mata had trouble dealing with swarms regular Bohrok, but Bohrok weren't too tough in one on one combat.
The Toa Nuva were thoroughly beaten by the six Bohrok-Kal, but that was when their powers were stolen.
Only six Rahkshi managed to put up a decent fight against full-powered Toa Nuva. But in a later story, they unleashed a whole swarm of Bohrok on an army of Rahkshi, and the Bohrok apparently won.

>Which was greater in numbers?
Bohrok were a swarm of hundreds if not thousands, but Rahkshi could be produced almost infinitely too.

>Any particular advantages one had over the other?
Bohrok are a hivemind controlled by the two Bahrag, but the Kal can act and think independently. However their objective is only tied to cleaning the island of Mata Nui, and you have to remove their Krana and tinker with them to get them to perform other tasks.
Rahkshi can also act on their own but they still obey Makuta and are more vicious as a rule. I don't think Rahkshi can operate without their Kraata.
The Bohrok's power library is more limited. There's six basic elements, six others if you count the Kal, and both types have eight kinds of Krana which give them additional powers. In contrast, there are 42 types of Rahkshi, they are all able to fly by default and their Kraata can infect masks, but their power level depends on the state of their Kraata. And unlike the Bohrok, some of the Rahkshi can only use their powers if they are holding their staff weapons.
>>
>>51957432
You better have pics of the Kaita.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>51958139
>Magical being who lives in the woods
>Assists the unlikely heroes who bear a magical artifact on their quest
>Total autist sperglord

Lewa is Tom Bombadil confirmed
>>
>>51957130
>this only happened to Matoran of Light, who were exceedingly rare so I don't see how enough of them could have died to produce the vast swarms of Bohrok
They mention that in the 2008 arc. A long time ago, all the matoran of light were brainwashed into forgetting they were light-matoran, and then inserted into new lives among the 6 other matoran groups. Although nobody knew it, there were as many light matoran as there were any other kind.
>>
>>51958282
But anon, Lewa isn't a horrifying elder being from beyond the dimensions of sanity.
>>
>>51958304
He was when he swapped bodies with Tren Krom.
>>
>>51958295
I remember that, but I thought it only happened to Takua due to him being destined to become the Toa of Light.
>>
>>51958246
>42 Rahkshi powers
>A single Makuta can use all of them, in addition to control over shadow and shapeshifting
Making them the jobber villains of 2008 wasn't a great move to be honest.
>>
>>51958319
>>51956832

lol
Fucking Lewa had it the worst.
>>
>>51958489
>2001 a krana controlled him.
>2015 a spider controlled him.
>>
Is there any way I can actually read all the source material for this?
>>
>>51959224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uKIeamPi2Y
>>
>>51943024
ROCK IS BEST.
>>
>>51958319
I don't recall that. Did Onua get him out of it?
>>
>>51954606
Kopaka was never ok with Tahu being the leader.
Kopaka wanted to work alone.
>>
File: why.gif (4MB, 426x214px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
4MB, 426x214px
>rebuilding my full set of gen 1 Toa Mata
>finish all of them but Gali
>find my only copy of her mask has broken in half
Why has the Great Spirit forsaken me so?
>>
>>51962525
Just get one off of Bricklink. Kaukaus are cheaper than the other Mata masks since they came out in 2003 as well.
>>
>>51962525
>>51962404

I broke my Kopaka back when I was a kid. Not a major break, just a snapped spine so the cog doesn't turn right.

I always imagined him as the wise old cripple.

Why will kids' toys never be so good again
>>
>>51957432
Weak collection m8. Mine is at my parents' house or I'd tear you a new one with the full Gen 1 as well as all dem Bohroks. Bohroks were the fuckin' coolest.
>>
>>51962605
I also have all the Bohrok as well as a ton of other Bonkles. They're just not pictured because they're all taken apart.
>>
>>51961087
Artakha did by asking Tren Krom to stop messing around in Lewa's bod. Though Onua's help would come in handy now that Lewa's lost in the jungle, since that's when the story stopped being updated.

>>51959224
http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/comics/
http://cross-wired-freak.tumblr.com/post/68472919868/bionicle-chronicles-bionicle-adventures-bionicle
http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Serials

There's also short stories, exclusive comics, beginner level children's books, guide books, and of course the movies, online animations and one or two canonical games, and in all honesty it's no wonder kids couldn't keep up with all this.

Lego always said they wanted to handle Bionicle as if it were a movie-based property, only without a movie to serve as an anchor-point for the story. Imagine if there were no Star Wars films (or only a handful crappy direct to video ones) and you had to dig deep into the expanded universe stuff to understand the plot and the world. That's what Bionicle was like and that's partly why it eventually failed.

There really should have been a cartoon show (not like the cruddy Netflix one, but one with actual money, effort and more talent behind it) or a full fledged ongoing comic. Instead, most of the story was told though books that weren't even advertised and were only released sporadically in a few countries (and the non-English releases often suffered from horrid translation work).
>>
File: let me love you.gif (434KB, 245x153px) Image search: [Google]
let me love you.gif
434KB, 245x153px
>>51962860
You are a cool dude, anon.
>>
File: 1488167840539.png (487KB, 525x641px) Image search: [Google]
1488167840539.png
487KB, 525x641px
>>51957432
>>
>>51962525
>tfw a few of my Toa are brandishing chewed up weapons from the time my brother was a toddler
>>
>>51959004
2001:
>loses his mask due to Rahi attack
>Onua saves him
>loses his mask again and briefly serves Makuta
>Onua saves him

2002:
>loses his mask and briefly serves the Bohrok
>Onua saves him

2009:
>loses his body to Tren Krom
>Artakha saves him

2010:
>loses his way in the jungle and gets captured by tribesmen
>no one saves him

2015:
>loses his mask to a four-armed zombie
>Onua and the rest of the Toa save him
>>
>>51958372
Yeah. I also didn't like that most of them were barely larger than the Toa sets and they looked frail as hell. Makuta work best as titan sets.
>>
File: triggered.png (67KB, 206x220px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
67KB, 206x220px
>>51964177
>Tree speaking sub-Matoran Le retard barely capable and needs to be saved by others
What a surprise
>>
File: creepsinternally.png (208KB, 342x292px) Image search: [Google]
creepsinternally.png
208KB, 342x292px
2007 was one of the best years IMO
>Did away with a standard body type for the 12 cannister sets, every one was unique
>Barraki were cool as fuck villains
>Makuta making a come back after being absent since 2004/killed in 2003
>Karzahni, long time lore figure and literal fucking Satan of the Matoran Universe, making an appearance
>Amazing titan sets
>Toa kind of sci-fi and a little janky looking but no where near as bad as the Inika
>>
>>51962404
Their infighting in the lore always cracked me up as a little kid.
>>
>>51966233
The Voya Nui arc I think was what they originally wanted from the Inika series.

>>51964177
Gali also had a bit of a bad run. IIRC her very first panel in her very first comic was Lewa rescuing her from quick-sand. Then in the next comic she got BTFO-d by one of those Rock-em Sock-em Rahi and nearly died before Tahu rescued her.

Then way, waaaay down the line Hahli nearly died of decompression sickness which is fucking hilarious given she was a Toa of water.

The water Toas are always really interesting but the writers never liked giving them much common sense, it seems.
>>
>>51966518
To be fair Nokama got off pretty easy. All the Toa in 2004 had to overcome personal issues, and hers was only thinking that she was more knowledgeable than the others.

Gali again got the short end of the stick in the reboot. She had no personality whatsoever, then died and became an exposition spouting plot device as her sole contribution to the story. She may have done something in the books but I didn't read those.
>>
>>51966233
Agree, but it also had some downsides like
>those stupid playsets
>worst launchers
>dull, disposable setting
>lime joints, whew lad
>comic artwork

And the entire "swimming island that shot out of Mata Nui's chest" that provided the settings for the Ignition trilogy was dookiepoop stupid if you try to wrap your head around how it worked.
>>
>>51962404

What I always loved about Kopaka's anti-social sperginess was he wasn't motivated by any kind of superiority complex. He saw how petty arguments always bogged down their attempts to work together and he just wanted to get down to business. Though of course he didn't realize he was part of that problem as well.

Cold silent types in these kinds of things are always cringey as fuck but Kopaka pulled it off. He's totally heroic and while he has some issues with other Toa he never once questions their heroism or competence (except maybe regarding Tahu, but but everyone questioned Tahu's competence).

I remember a long time ago reading the book where they all meet each other. Kopaka is scanning around at the others and basically figures them out immediately. Then he looks at Gali, who starts staring at him and he realizes she was doing the exact same thing to him. This made him immensely uncomfortable.
>>
>>51966711
Onua was another interesting one cause he didn't fall into the usual stereotype of strong and silent characters being dumb -- aside from his out-of-character portrayals in the Mask of Light movie and the 2015 webisodes. Instead, he was wise, mature and reserved, but he could also be a tough as nails badass. He was like the big brother of the Toa with whom all of them get along.

It says a lot that he was the one who let loose the Bohrok swarm again while the others were arguing and angsting over it, because he put their mission in front of his own emotions.
>>
>>51966711
Fuck I remember that bit as well, must be a good 8 years since I last read the books
>>
>>51966930
Onua is such a fucking based dude. My favorite Toa as a kid was Tau but looking back on them all now Onua is definitely the best.
>>
>>51966930
>>51967605
Onua was always my favorite, because I always saw him as a generally kinder and wiser person than Kopaka, while being pretty smart on the side.
Whenever he spoke, it was always decisive, and always because he had thought it through- always admirable traits in people. The fact that he was the first Toa Nuva I had probably helped.
>>
File: MNOG%2006[1].jpg (37KB, 763x306px) Image search: [Google]
MNOG%2006[1].jpg
37KB, 763x306px
>>51966518
>Then in the next comic she got BTFO-d by one of those Rock-em Sock-em Rahi and nearly died before Tahu rescued her.
Fuck that shit. At least the online game did her justice.
>>
>>51967914

The comics didn't portray her as incompetent. Just as someone who routinely fails her Perception check.
>>
>local comic shop is downsizing from 2 locations to 1
>having a sale to get rid of all their excess stock
>find pic related for $2
I'm so glad I found it. I spent an hour going through the entire book grinning like an idiot the whole time.
>>
>>51968319
I'm envious.
>>
Dumping scenery.
>>
>>51968356
>>
>>51968319
>Reads the title.
Well that's simple, He was the entire universe at one point.
>>
>>51968375
>>
>>51968391
>>
>>51968404
>>
>>51968423
>>
>>51968385
Yeah that's like the whole point. There are logs from Makuta in between chapters from the perspective of him being in control of the entire Matoran Universe. It's great.
>>
>>51968434
>>
>>51968440
>>
File: light mine.png (259KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
light mine.png
259KB, 700x405px
Lest we forget
http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/online/matanui/

http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/comics/
>>
>>51968474
>>
>>51968488
>>
>>51968500
And that's the last of them.
>>
>>51968523
But have a Gali for good measure.
>>
File: pahrak_va_by_iron6duck-d5ny1ff.jpg (121KB, 1154x692px) Image search: [Google]
pahrak_va_by_iron6duck-d5ny1ff.jpg
121KB, 1154x692px
>>51968488
>>51968500
>>51968523
Apparently this guy is also drawing Toa and others as humans. Not sure what to feel about that.
>>
>>51968523
Maybe I'm just retarded but I never got what those triangles are.
>>
>>51968709
Well, it's deviantart. There's a reason I only posted the scenery stuff (the Gali pic is some other artist).
>>
>>51968743
The Metru Nui colosseum.
>>
>>51968897
Isn't that just the middle bit?
>>
>>51968913
Look closely and you will see that the three triangles are encircling the colosseum.
Most likely representing the three virtues.
>>
File: 1466802971458.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1466802971458.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>51952936
I've got 10+ crates like these, all full of Bionicles.

I literally had ALL of them aside from the post-Toa Ignika stuff. How was it called again? Glatorian?

4 me it ended with the story of the 6 original Toa. Even though they amde the extreme cliffhanger of Makuta taking over Mata-Nui, the figures that followed seemed like a reboot and didn't appeal to me at all.

I copped some of the new ones though, they're ok.

My favourite periods where vanilla 2001, Metru-Nui, Barraki and the one after that, with the Makutas. Loved Mutran.
>>
File: METRU_NUI_CENTER_COMP_PAINT1.jpg (509KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
METRU_NUI_CENTER_COMP_PAINT1.jpg
509KB, 1024x512px
>>51968945
Isn't this what the Coliseum looks like? This design is used in the movies, comics and guide books, and I don't see any tall triangles.
>>
>>51969140
Oh hell.
Concept art?
>>
>>51968539
this is my original waifu from when I was a shit kid
>>
>>51969210
It's odd because the "tube flanked by triangles" look was used in every promo art, the Flash animations, some comic covers, the All Our Sins Remembered comic, and even the posters for the second and third movie.

But whenever the Coliseum was shown up close, it never looked like that.
>>
I really like Federation of Fear; am I a bad person with shit taste?
>>
DO YOU HAAAAAVE
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A HERO
>>
>>51969409
There's nothing wrong with FoF, especially compared to some of the other web serials.

>top tier
Mutran Chronicles, Toa Nuva Blog
>good tier
Dreams of Destruction, Into the Darkness, Federation of Fear, Empire of the Skrall
>mediocre tier
Destiny War, Dwellers in Darkness, Riddle of the Great Beings
>garbage tier
Brothers in Arms, Dark Mirror, The Yesterday Quest
>what the actual fuck was Greg thinking tier
Reign of Shadows, The Powers That Be
>>
>>51969409
No, but you are a Kolhii head.
>>
>>51964177
I guess you could say that Onua was the one who kept him grounded
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51952936
>do you even build multiple armies themed for each element
>>
File: Bionicle 001.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 001.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51942375
This is brings me back. Have a comic, they used to come in LEGO magazine.

I have more. I haven't read them all since it's large pile.
>>
>>51969519
>Remembering all the names
Mad man. I thought Brothers in Arms and Dark Mirror were alright.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51969748
Ko Matoran get to be Romanesque legionaires, Po Matoran get to be Macedonian phalanxes, Le Matoran get to be kanoka archers with claws.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51969779
And Ga Matoran get to have crabbalry instead of cavalry. And some mahi because those little goats are cute.
>>
>>51969748
>>51969779
>All those mask variants
>All those weapon duplicates
Fuck, I'm envious. Want to tell us how you made those Toa foot bodies? I remember something that put me off making Matoran characters back when I still had all my shit was a lack of Metru Nui body pieces, which I thought were the 'proper' bodies for them.
>>
>>51969753
>Nuju speaking with words instead of sign-language
lame
>>
>>51969874
>sign-language
Didn't he just make bird noises?
>>
>>51969908
clicks, whistles, and sign-language.
Not because he was mute or anything, mind you. He did it entirely to bother Vakama and/or remind him of his overconfidence.
>>
>tfw always collected Onuas
>Up to the ones that shooted things (small red projectiles I think? Piraka?)
Tell me about Onua, other than his first model being best.
>>
>>51969992
>Tell me about Onua
No one cared who he was until he put on the kanohi
>>
>>51970011
A pretty small toa.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51969834
With a few technic pins anything is possible.

>>All those mask variants
that feel when you've got at least 10 more skeletons ready that just need a mask and the colored hands, feet, and torso to join the rest of the army but have run out of masks.
>>
>>51969992
WRONG, That was Toa Nuparu.
>>
File: Bionicle 002.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 002.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51969874
Haven't gotten that far, maybe he knew Kopaka would not appreciate that at all.

When Bionicle first came out I thought it was just Throwbots 2.0, and I was wrong as hell. If you don't remember Throwbots, I can't blame you.
>>
Why do none of the Toa ever question why some of the matoran are wearing their masks.
>>
>>51970068
And he was great.
>Shield+gun
>>
>>51969764
Nah, there's no way I could remember all of those names. I just looked them up on the wiki.

BiA was fine until they ended up getting teleported to an alternate universe for literally no reason, derailing the entire premise of the serial and turning it into yet another of the completely pointless "wacky adventures in an alternate timeline" stories that infested Bionicle's later years. I might just be biased against DM for getting that whole trend started.
>>
>>51942375
XJ-9 sure seems different today.
>>
>>51970107
Because it's the other way round, Toa have powered versions of the masks, Matoran have weak and powerless masks.
>>
>>51969753
>>51970078
Please keep posting these! I haven't read them before
>>
File: Bionicle 003.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 003.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970271
I have work soon, but sure.
>>
>>51969828
Did you chop off the ends of those axes there? I'm not a fan of heresy no matter how good it looks
>>
>>51969753
>>51970078
>>51970323

Man, it sucked so much that the 01 comics just got cut off at a random point because of that scrapped PC game they wanted to finish the story in.

And then they kept pulling the same stunt every year a movie came out.
>>
File: Bionicle 004.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 004.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970323
I can at least get though series 1.

>>51970349
That might explain why I have no idea what's going on.
>>
File: Bionicle 005.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 005.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970386
>>
>>51970133
>BiA was fine until they ended up getting teleported to an alternate universe for literally no reason
Shit, I forgot about that. Incredibly unsatisfying ending for Vultraz and [good guy]'s storyline.

Some of the alternate universe shenanigans were fun, others were kind of redundant. I liked the one where everyone had to move to Mata Nui island after the Mata Nui robot died.
>>
File: Bionicle 006.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 006.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970428
>>
File: Bionicle 007.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 007.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970468
>>
File: 1466804369147.gif (691KB, 255x209px) Image search: [Google]
1466804369147.gif
691KB, 255x209px
>>51969748
>>51969779
>>51969828
These look great anon. Share more pics!
>>
File: Bionicle 008.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 008.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970518
>>
File: Bionicle 009.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 009.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970549
>>
File: Bionicle 010.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 010.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970578
>>
>>51958026
The Rahkshi were fucking terrifying, conceptually. See, I was reading Animorphs about the same time, and the idea of a cybernetic Nazghul driven by a fucking Yeerk just gave me the willies.
>>
File: Bionicle 011.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 011.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970600
>>51970607
That's coming up. Work come though, I'll finish up if the thread's still up.
>>
File: Bionicle 012.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 012.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970654
>>
File: Bionicle 013.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 013.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970690
Here they are.
>>
>>51970600
I just got the sweetest flashback of that Desktop Toy Thing, which gets advertised at the End of this Comic. I think I spend hours playing with it. ;_;
>>
File: Bionicle 014.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 014.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970743
Alright, we're only halfway though series 1 and I must go to work. I'll be back after close if the thread's up, or I'll go storytime on /co/.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51970544
By this point I'm running out of unique peices to use to make the officer crests, pic related is a Ta Matoran officer and a Ga Matoran officer carrying a shield made from sea creature carapace.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51970791
This guy is slightly visible in an earlier pic but here's a Ko Matoran "battle leader" because Greg Farshtey refused to just call them generals, legates, archons or any other cool sound title like a normal person. Riding a dikapi into battle is a pretty smart idea since those fuckers can run for hours without tiring.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51970844
More Ko Matoran since I have the most of them, this time a standard bearer and a Turaga.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51970868
Turaga with her Ga Matoran bodyguard and a Po Matoran riding a construct behind them.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51970909
Last thing I've got, another Turaga and his Le Matoran bodyguard.

When I was a kid I desperately wanted a trans green miru, shame it took me so long to learn about bricklink.
>>
>>51955324
it was indeed very striking that the first few generations of bionicle did so much with so little, creating six fairly unique characters using only a small an limited collection of pieces per set. also the rahi were amazing in that they were pretty much build around the action feature (also all sets, down to the smallest had an action feature back then, even the matoran consiting of only six pieces) but were still very much animals.

I do believe that after 2001-2003 it lost some of that and the sets relied more on new pieces. I also sort of lost interested during the 2004-2006 period. For me the magic really came back in 2007 when they started using unique bodies again.

of course the bohrok/bohrok-kal were also all identical but since their role as sawrming instects this somehow made sense, and their design featured so much (head bash, ball transformation, mask shooting with eyes) that that can be forgiven
>>
>>51943024
My first oen was Onua I believe. He was my favorite because looking at the pictures I always he was silver, but he was actually black. I don't remember which was my favortie after that, probably Lewa. Nowadays I'd say I liked Kopaka the most.

My favorite designs were definitely the Metru Nui toa, Vakama and the gang.
>>
>>51970992
>I do believe that after 2001-2003 it lost some of that and the sets relied more on new pieces. I also sort of lost interested during the 2004-2006 period. For me the magic really came back in 2007 when they started using unique bodies again.
I've always had this feeling and I'm glad to see someone else recognize it so I know it's not just me. I definitely feel like the newer bionicles lost some charm (and modularity in creating your own models) when they started coming with more and more unique pieces, like having specific pieces for hands and such.
>>
File: 1447470854768.jpg (47KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447470854768.jpg
47KB, 281x400px
>>51962404
They all had their reasons.

Kopaka was cold and didn't like having to argue and waste time.

Onua was fine being by himself - patient enough but not really sociable, and with his own stuff to think about.

Lewa was just to prone to goofing off and wanting to go off and do his own thing.

I think Pohatu and Gali were the only ones that seemed to really want everyone to work together more, or at least recognized they weren't as strong alone.
>>
File: 1447102898696.jpg (479KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
1447102898696.jpg
479KB, 1280x907px
>>51968709
Art of Bionicle is weird, and probably why there's so little of it. I once got involved in a spirited attempt to try and make a Bionicle RPG, and an artist was nice enough to draw our Toa. It was neat and cool, but they didn't really look like bionicle, you know?

It's the same just about everywhere I look. No one enjoys spindly robot bodies for some reason - they want to make them thicker, more human-looking.
>>
>>51971177
Onua's difficult to place on the teamwork spectrum because he recognized the importance of unity but sometimes failed to speak up when the others were quarreling. He was also a bit more laid back than Gali, who was always sperging out over "muh unity", whereas Onua allowed the team to let off steam if they didn't want to be together and wander off on their own.

In the end, it turned out Gali was right most of the time, like when the Toa were basically ambushed by the Kal after Onua disagreed with Gali's notion that they should stay together.
>>
>>51971322

Remember whenever the Toa gathered, it was usually at Onua's behest.

Onua wanted the Toa to work together and knew it was important. He just didn't really like talking.
>>
>>51971140
Dunno, the originals also had tons of specialized and often useless parts like the ungainly one-piece torsos and limbs (which is why "regular" oldschool Lego fans hated Bionicle from the get go and hate it to this day), and if anything, the sets in later years were harshly criticized by fans for not updating the building formula enough and for reusing the same few pieces for every new wave.

But as the non clone 2007+ sets showed, even the basic Inika building style could be used for all sorts of varied constructions when the designers felt like thinking outside the box.
>>
>>51971455
Maybe it's just nostalgia for me then. It seemed like the perfect amount in my head.
>>
>>51970791
>>51970844
>>51970868
>>51970909
>>51970937
Great job anon, you've got a lot of inventive!
>>
>>51971241
These look fucking great.
>>
>>51944176
I don't have any games of it yet, but I am working on a homebrew BIONICLE system. Pretty simple d6 dicepool system with a Unity, Duty and Destiny system added on.

Really does need playtesters though. I'll shoot more details when I get all my notes together.
>>
File: 1473228046401.jpg (709KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1473228046401.jpg
709KB, 1456x2592px
>>51971993
They're not quite my style, but I can see how people would like them. They feel too robot-y to me, and I prefer sticking close to the source material myself.

Here's a random art I saved for reasons I can't remember, showing another kind of take.
>>
>>51942375
1st gen Kopaka was my 1st Bionicle, his sword got bent sideways from hitting stuff so much. Only Lewa is near as cool
>>
>>51966678
>lime joints, whew lad

ugh, don't remind me.
>>
>>51969328

same, brother.
>>
>>51972080
I am interested though I am coming from a position of nostalgia rather than experience with playtesting tt games.
>>
>>51972360

I think you are on the right track here (in regards to my own preferences at least).

However, I don't enjoy people try to implant facial features around or "on top of" or masks. I didn't like them doing it for the mask of light movie, and I don't like it now. Likely never will.

If you want them to emote, I much rather see the over-exaggerated motions in their bodies ala the MNOG and other web animations. These things are made for posing, and that's just what they'll do.

They are robots that wear masks, thats two fold foundation for not seeing mouths, eye brows and cheeks, sneers or smiles.

>holy cow I still just love all of this stuff. Lego has me by the balls.
>>
Slizers were better toys to be honest, way more parts per set with bigger variety. Bionicles were more like dolls than Legos
>>
>>51972944

Imma gonna disagree, but I am amazed that you even got blaster to even pose, motherfucker was stiff and top heavy as fuck.
>>
>>51972990
That's why his weapon is a walking cane, duh
>>
>>51973163

That's fair.

Lost his discs along with most others of the slizers ammo.

Still got all the roborider wheels though...
>>
File: 1482105779115.jpg (35KB, 341x354px) Image search: [Google]
1482105779115.jpg
35KB, 341x354px
>played with bionicle toys as a kid but never knew there was a plot

What the fuck is this thread?
>>
>>51973234
I know this feeling, It's horrible when others criticize it's worth as a story because it's based on a toy.
>>
>>51973234

How'd you not know there was a plot?

The entire marketing revolved around the tie-in storyline stuff.
>>
>>51973234
> He didn't know their entire world was the corpse of their dead creator God.
>>
>>51966678
I had ordered replacement lime parts from lego when they all broke after less than a week. The replacements broke too. Fuck lime joints
>>
>>51973278
I got hooked on this bad ass picture of Kopaka, din't knew there was any plot to it besides what little was written in the toy set. There was also that game in mini cd but at that time I didn't have a computer yet
>>
>>51973466
>I didn't have a computer yet
Welp, there you go.

From there you wouldve gotten a shitton of other teasing elements, directing you to other online media that gives you more of the story.
>>
>>51973234
Were you not subscribed to the Lego magazine? They sent you free comics with it.
>>
>>51973516
It was 2001, we didn't have a pc until 2003 and internet until 2004 I believe
>>
File: k.png (131KB, 315x263px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
131KB, 315x263px
>>51973540
>>
>Zoraida throws sewn fate on a model
>Iggy uses ignite on the voodoo doll, giving it and the sewn model burning +3
>Sewn model takes the 3 from its own burning AND the damage the voodoo doll takes from its burning, totalling at 6 damage
Is that about right?
>>
>>51973916
I think you're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>51973540
>we didn't have a pc until 2003 and internet until 2004 I believe
Former Bloc nation?
>>
>>51974386
Yes
>>
>>51974393
I'm sorry, and now I understand where your confusion came from.

Anyone know if the old flash games still exist? This anon needs a crash course education.

If not, then I guess if you want a barebones I try to the lore, try to find the old books and maybe the first 2 movies. And maybe the third one, but it's not too great.
>>
File: BionicleTTRPG.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
BionicleTTRPG.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51972080
>>
>>51974590
>>
>>51974544
there is a group of fans who saved all the old bionicle stuff from the websites:

http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/
>>
Cryoshell anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuMoeBPiSss

Why do I love Cryoshell so much.

The advertisement for BIONICLE was always on point...that song was stuck in my head for all of third grade
>>
The Great Beings or whatever not being humans was a letdown for me.
>>
>>51974883

Eh I could've gone without the Daughtry.

Or the AAR.

Or the fucking YOYOYO g-rated rap they used for the Piraka.

Cryoshell was their attempt at "in-house" theme music (as in the band is made up of Lego team-members and their friends) and it was way better than any licensed music they got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lfmfxhrawE
>>
>>51975077
Fair enough.

Looking back, even though the Piraka rap was cringe as hell back then, it's just absolutely hilarious now

I've heard Cryoshell is gonna be working with Christian Faber on his next project...
>>
>>51975182

Yeah they already did. It was some mobile game. They're running a Kickstarter for an album based on it now.
>>
>>51975077
Is it bad that Creeping in My Soul just reminds me of Evanescence?
>>
>>51945272
>>51946225
>>51953655
I missed out on a lot of shit didn't I?
Anyone want to give me a brief summary about all of the stuff after Mask of Light?
>>
>>51975336
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>51975341
Sure, but this is gonna be many posts; I don't think you understand just how much information you're asking for.
>>
>>51975341
THAT'S ALMOST TEN WHOLE ARCS ANON.
>>
File: Morbius.jpg (34KB, 633x537px) Image search: [Google]
Morbius.jpg
34KB, 633x537px
>>51962404
>That time Kopaka nearly solo'd ALL SIX Rakshi.
Still makes me smile.
>>
File: Po_koro_team.png (294KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
Po_koro_team.png
294KB, 722x406px
Where can I learn more about Kohlii? I remember when I was young and first saw the movie how impressed and surprised I was about how much screentime and importance the movie invested in this made up sport, and how much emphasis they put on it.

So now, I wanna use it as inspiration for future homebrew settings, so I wanna learn more about it
>>
>>51975745
It's based on Lacrosse.
Technically it would boost DEX.
>>
>>51975780
Lacrosse, but somehow even more likely to get someone seriously hurt.
>>
>>51975341
>>51975512
So, when last we left our heroes, They had just defeated Makuta (note: his real name is actually Makuta Teridax, since it turns out Makuta is a species, not a name).
With Makuta dead (or so it seems), the Toa Nuva decide to continue on their quest of finding out how to wake up Mata Nui, starting by investigating the strange tunnels they found in Makuta's lair.
Suddenly, the Turanga get real fucking strange all of a sudden, and tell the Toa that THEY MUST NOT INVESTIGATE THOSE TUNNELS, because reasons. The Turanga obviously have a secret their hiding, and after a flashback arc where they talk about the Toas' sidequests and character growth, they decide that they're wise enough to share some secrets with them.

Turns out, the matoran aren't from the island of Mata Nui. They're actually from this giant fucking city called Metru Nui, which those tunnels in Makuta's lair lead too.
The Turanga started out their lives in Metru Nui, before a twist of fate had them changed from matoran to Toa - the Toa Metru (turns out that all Toa come from matoran, and all Turanga come from Toa).
It was while they were Toa in Metru Nui that they fought against Makuta. Makuta, hidden as Metru Nui's one Turanga, put all the matoran in a coma by draining their energy. The Toa Metru were able to lock Makuta up in a prison of their combined energy, but they also had to flee the city for some reason for parts unknown (the island of Mata Nui).
>>
>>51943024
>>51943024
My first was the original Tahu. I got him in a Lego Club exclusive bundle in late 2000 with Turaga Vakama. I saw the promo for Bionicle in a ThrowBots set teasing the Toa Mata. I just thought they looked cool as fuck and wanted them based on that alone, so when they did that Lego Club bundle I fucking hopped on that shit so fast. The fact that the story ended up being fantastic was just icing on the cake.
>>
>>51975336
DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT CRYOSHELL

I WILL FIGHT YOU
>>
>>51975808
The Next arc is the Web of Shadows arc, but since its shitty and unimportant to the grand plot, I'm gonna be skipping over most of the details. Basically, after a while on Mata Nui, they decide to go back to Metru Nui to get the rest of the matoran who were still in a coma. While there, they find the entire city has been overrun by these weird fucking spider things. After getting mutated, moping, defeating the bad-guy, getting un-mutated, accidentally freeing Makuta, saving the matoran, and losing their Toa powers when they re-energize the matoran, they all move back to Mata Nui because all the matoran lost their memories while in a coma.

Back in the present day, it turns out that the matoran need to get their asses back to Metru Nui, and fast. Turns out that Matoran living and working in Metru Nui is necesary to sustain Mata Nui's life, and in the time that they've been away, Mata Nui's condition has been getting worse and worse. Now the Toa need to go and find the Kanohi Ignika - the Mask of Life - to revitalize Mata Nui.

But Destiny is a strange mistress. It is the destiny of the Toa Nuva to re-awaken the Great Spirit Mata Nui; others would bring him back to life.
6 Matoran, being a little more brave than smart, decide to go on their own to Voya Nui to get the mask of life themselves. On their travel there, they hitch a ride in some Toa Canisters, get struck by lightning, and find themselves ascended into Toa. They were not the Toa Inika, and they would bring Mata Nui back to life.

Now, it's your job to find a wiki and read the rest of this shit yourself, because there's no way in hell I'll be able to get through all of the Ignika, Mahri Nui, and Karda Nui arcs in enough detail for any of it to make sense.
>>
>>51976033

Thank goodness I noticed that last paragraph. I was about to say: oh god this fucker is going to go through all of it.
>>
>>51976064
I'll do a tl;dr version

>>51976033
>Toa Inika deal with asshole lizard bountyhunters, who's sick hiphop beats are far superior to their Linkin Park shit.
>A Giant Golden Piece of Shit is introduced, and with it, the obscure side characters start to actually be important to the plot.
>"Oh shit, we accidentally dropped the super important macguffin into the ocean. Oops!"
>Toa go underwater. Some deep-one custaceon wanabees make life hard for them.
>Makuta's here, as are more obscure side-characters.
>Toa destroy Atlantis
>The day is saved in the end, and Matoro dies for our sins
>Makuta going all "JUST AS PLANNED!"
>Back to focusing on the original 6 Toa; its time to wake up Mata Nui (finally!)
>They gotta move quick tho. Turns out that the Mask of Life will fucking nuke the universe if Mata Nui doesn't wake up, since the universe is too fucking evil
>The Toa go to some important giant fucking cave or something. Also, there are light matoran there
>While there, the Giant Golden Piece of Shit sned Takanuva through a portal, and he goes on sidequests through parallel universes, each more grimdark then the last
>the other 6 toa split up. 3 of them deal with assholes in the sky, and 3 of them deal with assholes in hte swamps
>the toa win, obviously, and are able to wake up Mata Nui

>This is a big fucking mistake
>Turns out Makuta switched his mind with Mata Nui's back when they were bringing him back to life
>Turns out that Mata Nui is a giant robot that the whole bionicle world is inside. Makuta now controls this robot
>shit

1/2
>>
>>51976302
>All is not lost, however
>Having his conciousness tied to the Mask of Life (which was ejected out the universe), MATA NUI HIMSELF BECOMES A TOA!
>Trapped on the larger, broken grimdark planet that his old body was on, Mata Nui uses his mask of life powers to make everything less grimdark
>Discovering a second giant robot (one that is long dead), Mata Nui transfers his essence to it, and takes control of it
>Mata Nui vs Makuta end up looking more like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann than Bionicle
>Makuta gets the upper hand, but Tahu finds this mystical golden armor and uses it to blast the old universe, stunning and distracting Makuta
>Mata Nui is able to defeat Makuta, but not before he gets fatally wounded also
>Looks like he's gonna pull a Matoro
>Realizing that he's not gonna survive, Mata Nui uses his god powers and the last of his robot energy to bring life back to the desert grimdark world
>With his last wish, he tells everyone to live on this rejuvenated world

The end, I think

2/2
>>
File: Bionicle 015.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 015.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51970776
I HAVE RETURNED
>>
File: Bionicle 016.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 016.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976511
Work was awful btw, I got two brand new burns.
>>
File: Bionicle 017.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 017.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976549
>>
File: Bionicle 018.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 018.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976576
>>
File: Bionicle 019.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 019.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976613
Is anybody here?
>>
>>51976641
no
>>
>>51976641
I am.

It will never cease to amuse me how, because they're all their toy models, everybody has no fingers, and the turaga have holes in their hands and can't bend their limbs
>>
>>51976641
maybe
>>
>>51976549
how'd you get those burns? close-sitting next to your forge to much, Fire Spitter?
>>
File: Bionicle 020.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 020.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976641
Let the comics continue then.
>>
File: Bionicle 021.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 021.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976699
>Tranferring fryers over after taking one out for cleaning.
>Waitress startles me.
>Forearm hits heating element.
>Recoil, elbow hits adjacent heating element.
I've had worse, but it's not pleasant.
>>
File: Bionicle 022.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 022.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976748
I have four files of these, and no recollection of where I got them.
>>
File: Bionicle 023.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 023.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976773
>>
File: Bionicle 024.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 024.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976792
>>
>>51976748
>I've had worse, but it's not pleasant.
that's rough friend, but thanks for the comics I've been looking for them for most of a decade now.
>>
File: Bionicle 025.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 025.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976824
25 of 27, almost there.
>>
File: Bionicle 026.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 026.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976850
>>51976849
Once I dropped a fryer on my foot.

Once.
>>
File: Bionicle 027.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Bionicle 027.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976889
End of Series 1. The others aren't near as long so I'll throw them in.

It seems I'm missing issue 7 of Ignition.
>>
File: Ignition 01.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ignition 01.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976919
Art style change. I can post issue 0 but it's mostly nothing.
>>
File: Ignition 02.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ignition 02.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976965
>>
File: Ignition 03.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ignition 03.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976980
>>
File: Ignition 04.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ignition 04.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51976993
>>
File: Ignition 05.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ignition 05.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51977004
>>
>>51942897
Stop posting from a school computer and just use your phone.
>>
File: Ignition 06.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ignition 06.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51977025
I DO have seven, but it's a bizzarro file. I can upload it anyway but I guarantee nothing.
>>
File: Ignition 08.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ignition 08.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51977046
Can't upload seven, too big and something called ".cbr". 11, 000 KB, must have been a giant size issue.
>>
File: Ignition 09.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ignition 09.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51977073
I hope nothing vital was in it.
>>
>>51977073
cbr files are what digital comic readers use, IIRC you can change the extension to .zip and open it like an archive.

Also thanks anon, I have a friend who's considering getting into the lore, these are going to be a big help.
>>
>>51977087
Issues 10 and 11 are likewise too large. Bummer.

On to Battle of Power then. I must have found a torrent or something.
>>
>>51946225
Now where is Bara Magna?
>>
>>51977148
>>51977140
No problem at all, I looked into it for the same reason. Nostalgia as well, I still have hard copies of 1-10.

Battle for Power 2 is a fatty and won't upload.
>>
>>51977184
Different planet altogether.
>>
>>51977202
Fucking what? Then how does the Mask of Life get there?
>>
>>51977201
End of BfP, on to Galoraitan. We will be missing issues 3, 6, and 7 due to obnoxious sizes. I am bad at computers or I'd zip them and put them on Megaupload or something.
>>
We're going to need a new thread or something lads
>>
File: Glatorian 01.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Glatorian 01.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51977232
>>
File: Glatorian 02.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Glatorian 02.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51977249
>>51977240
Stay on target.
>>
File: Glatorian 04.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Glatorian 04.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51977265
Stay on target....
>>
>>51977227
Makuta Teridax shoves Mata Nui's consciousness into it and launches it into space.
>>
File: Glatorian 05.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Glatorian 05.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51977291
Alright. So, aside from issue 7 of Ignition, 2 of Battle for Power and 3, 6, and 7 of Glatorian you guys have the BIonicle comics DC published.

This was my first storytime, glad it was here on /tg/. Never change.
>>
>>51977343
Some things will never change.
Like the courage and daring of true heroes.
>>
>>51971241
I had a Bionicle rpg working once, wrote it all my self, and actually got about 3 games in before I realized I was a shit DM.
>>
Man, this makes me want to search out my old bionicles from the garage.

Maybe I'll build one and put it on display.

What was your guy's favorite set?
>>
>>51978106
OG Lewa or Toa Lhikan have to be mine.
>>
>>51978106
Onua. That short little fucker is all business all the time.
>>
>>51973540
I know that feel. Had a PC to play those CDs on but I could only access the net at my dad's workplace. So I missed out on the original website, the online games, and I didn't even know there were comics. I knew fuck all about the story beyond the very basic outline.

First got internet in 2004, and after that it took fucking years to ease myself into all the lore.

On the bright side, unlike basically anything else, Bionicle toys weren't too overpriced in eastern yuro.
>>
Wait, I found one more thing you all may enjoy. I forgot this existed until I dug though my old CDs, I used the first track to test bass systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXmwQwHkqMs

Post it in the OP next time, the memories flood back.

>>51978106
Kopaka was my dude, that's the comics talking though.
>>
>>51978106
Toa Jovan for the parts.

Or mega-mata nui.
>>
>>51975745
http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kolhii

BioSector's the go-to source for all your not overly autistic Bionicle knowledge needs.
>>
>>51975341
Whelp, now you understand why Lego canceled the line and made a cynically dumbed down, nonsensical reboot with minimal story. They kinda got carried away when writing all the G1 lore.
>>
>>51972944
Lego should just reboot Slizers. It was always more experimental than Bionicle, the models didn't have much coherence unlike the Toa, and there's little in the way of lore to fuck up.

Though I guess that's what they tried with Hero Factory and they ran it into the ground too.
>>
File: 1453586661129.jpg (24KB, 229x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453586661129.jpg
24KB, 229x320px
>thousands of people have made complex Bionicle creations
>meanwhile I can barely make a scrappy humanoid, and can't rebuild my old sets that I took apart when I was a child because hey battle damage and switching weapons and arms is fun
>>
Okay so I was actually part of a crappy little Bionicle Homebrew a few years ago, built off... 2nd Edition D&D, I believe. It was extremely barebones, to the extent that we only made rules for the elements that we were playing, and it got condensed down because the DM was going off to university, but it existed. it was honestly pretty broken, because we didn't really have much idea of game balance or anything like that, and looking back, I often wonder what we were thinking.

Anyone want to hear more?
>>
>>51952936
tfw I sold all my bionicles years ago and I had shitloads of them.

Biggest mistake I ever made. Bought 4 Toa Mata about a year ago for nostalgia value. I would honestly gladly start collecting them again, especially that most "main" sets can be found rather cheap, but I'm too poor and ashamed
>>
>>51978748
If you are committed to it, look up the instructions of various sets and get to work getting them back together and getting replacements through Bricklink.

I am continuing the restoration of my collection this month and it definitely is quite cathartic to have the sets (Bionicle and otherwise completed once more)
>>
>>51973357
I know man. I ordered so many lime joints that after a while they started sending dark green ones. Guess they ran out?
>>
File: 41T07307XCL.jpg (19KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
41T07307XCL.jpg
19KB, 500x310px
>>51979411
I got mine from Bricklink and some of them are still together, but loose.

Best thing to get them from is pic related, it's an older set from 2005, whereas the lime plastic problem from Hahli Mahri, Ehlek, etc, was something unique to the casting for 2007. Then from 2008 to the end of G1, *all* the fucking joints were shite.
>>
>>51979487
True. I just got my green Visorak off the shelf and all its joints are nice and pristine. Granted, one of them did have to be replaced years ago, but it's holding. Whereas yesterday I looked at Krika and over half his infamous 2008 joints have cracked.

Although the older, sturdier joints can suffer from this too depending on the plastic quality. My white Rakhshi is in shambles even though all he did was stand on the shelf. The joints just suicided themselves.
>>
>>51979537
I've had a few white ones go too. The transparent parts from 2006-10, mainly the long thigh/upper arm bones and the 2008 Matoran heads are pretty weak too.

Meanwhile most of my 2004 joints are still in one piece.
>>
File: big kill.jpg (34KB, 217x222px) Image search: [Google]
big kill.jpg
34KB, 217x222px
>page 10
rip comfy Bonkle thread
>>
I remember there used to be huge Bionicle threads on /tg/ before the reboot came out. I always missed them so I just read the archived versions. At least I took part in this one.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.