[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1364: Four Crystals Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 689
Thread images: 99

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>
Here's a teaser. I can probably do this in a week or less.
>>
>>51924114
>>51924125
>>51924137
Paybacks a bitch, I guess.

>>51924160
...Is it my birthday?
>>
>>51924189
Yeah, keep digging that hole deeper.
>>
>>51924064
The jump exists but it's not on our drive and its caused shitstorms in the past. I would rather have a jump that won't make people in the thread go into a blinding rage so I can play with that setting.
Plus as I mentioned I am not a huge fan of the jump in it's current form.

Now then I'd rather keep the judgment of the jump away from whether it will poke Space Battles with a stick and to whether it's a good jump. Please don't make this more complicated then it needs to be.
>>
File: 1439053756102.jpg (56KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1439053756102.jpg
56KB, 750x750px
>>51924160
Oh hey you were serious about this one. That's good. Are there plans for content from the remakes? Because dose bonus dungeons are really something.
>>
>>51924189
Sacrifice your dignity for more time on the clock
>>
>>51924205
I'm done.
>>
So I heard people saying before that Xianxia protagonists tend to be terrible people? How bad exactly and why?
>>
>>51924205
>>51924189
Neither of you have ever heard of leaving old drama in the old thread have you?
>>
>>51924189
And you still could've deleted your post and moved it to PM. The only reason you could have for not doing that is so Godogma can get his "muh hypocrisy" and "fuck 4chan" going on and calls to replace Bleach.
>>
>>51924224
They aren't. It's a problem between Western perspectives of what's a "good" person versus Asian perspectives of what's a "good" person. That and very few people here have ever lived in caste society.
>>
>>51924224
Sociopathic behavior is the norm for Xianxia protags. Things like grinding up civilizations into power up pills is not unheard of.
>>
>>51924224
In order to succeed in a Xianxia setting you need to be a sociopath, the main characters are very successful.
>>
>>51924224
>Muh Azyn Protagonists
All heroes and good people in China are monsters or psychos or something?
>>
>>51924160
>Not Final Fantasy Tactics
I want to kill Delita damn it!!
>>
>>51924252
In China, wealth is the most important thing. If you're wealthy, you're a good person. If you're not wealthy, you're worse than shit. Personal morals only exist to make people feel better about themselves. There are plenty of cases where rich kids get off manslaughter or murder because they have enough money, with no impact to their standing in society.

When that kind of society is ingrained into you, your values often aren't the same as Western ones.
>>
>>51924242
>>51924241
Not actually true of Linley the protag of Coiling Dragon. He's highly protective of those he loves and hates slaughters. Generally a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>51924252
Yeah, but at least we know why dirge acts the way he does.
>>
>>51924264
Pretty sure there's an anon working on that.
>>
>>51924272
That sounds kind of nice actually. Certainly not what I expected. Does he stay like that? Because that seems like the kind of thing that would get beaten out of him eventually.
>>
>>51924160
>Being the warrior of light
>Being the PC/MC of FF1
>And all the other games, somehow
>Dissidia is about to get very awkward
>>
>>51924287
Because he's a shitstain that likes to make people suffer? Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.
>>
>>51924302
Uh... How exactly did Dirge make you suffer?
>>
>>51924160
Will there be Garland perks? I feel the need to knock people down.
>>
>>51924320
But then you get up again?
The warrior of light is never gonna keep you down?
>>
>>51924296
Yep. He also never gets married to anyone other then his first wife because he doesn't think it would be fair to them to try and split his attention. Even if he did find another women he loved as much as her he would try to set them up with a nice guy they'll be happy with then make them both immortal. The one time Linley does start going down the power hoarding sociopath road it gets his best friend and mentor killed because he fucked up and that basically defines his morality for the rest of the series.
>>
>>51924312
Everything he's done has hurt this community in some way anon, you'd have to be blind not to see it. From driving off jumpmakers to SB only jumps, he's done nothing good for this community.
>>
>>51924269
Weird that a communist nation would place such a cultural importance on having more money than other people.
>>
>>51924376
So you're just making things up now huh.
>>
>>51924302
Shitposter again. Rule of thumb, if they say something nonsense and caustic with no actual argument, facts or prolonged post talking about their point of view, they're definitely trying to stir shit using shock or absurdity. Ignore and move along.
>>
>>51924376
I think you should find someone to talk to. This kind of thinking isn't healthy.
>>
>>51924383
We haven't had any "real" communist governments that lasted more than a couple years. Well, at least in the modern world. Tribalism is arguably a prototypical form of communism, but the idea of connecting wealth with worth quickly gained traction in those as well.
>>
>>51924420
So, what's China's government supposed to be, then? Fascist? Or just plain-old overbearing?
>>
>>51924346
Yo, what counts as a "natural" disease for the purposes of Blessing of Hygieia?
>>
>>51924439
It's oligarchic capitalism.
>>
>>51924445
Personally, I'd say just about anything but nanites.
>>
>>51924412
It's pretty simple the way he works. He either drives the community to the point where they're sick of even hearing the name being mentioned, or he makes sure that Dirge feels unwelcome enough that he'll never consider uploading a jump to the drive. Either way he gets to shit things up without consequence.
>>
File: sigh.gif (3MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.gif
3MB, 300x300px
Shitposters and politics...woo
>>
>>51924269
So you're saying I should start destroying China in jumps?
>>
>>51924291
Really? as in like its ongoing
>>
>>51924346
Haven't actually read it, myself, but doesn't his pet rat, or whatever, enough of an asshole to more than make up for Linley not being one?
>>
>>51924269
Jesus, really? And people shit on America for being too capitalistic.
>>
>>51924522
Meant to say "Isn't his pet rat, or whatever, enough of an asshole to more than make up for Linley not being one?"
>>
>>51924522
Yeah Bebe's a little fucking shit who deserves to get kicked around a few times but has a grandpa who stops anyone from doing that. Linley mostly checks him but it's still there.
>>
>>51924189
I don't really have a latest version.
If you think ignoring it because it is on SB is bad form, then talk to the jumpmaker about posting it here where he is available for a thread or so to hear any issues anons might raise.

Then you can upload it, or someone else can, and that 'we' guy can shove it. I'm sorry Brahamastra had a bad experience last time, but we are not all asshats all the time. We're what, 85% asshat at most?
>>
>>51924528
People have always shit on China for being too capitalistic. That's why there are things like Chinese rich kid stereotypes. China is just what happens when the American dream gets taken too far.
>>
>>51924596
Eh? Isn't the American dream to be able to work your way up from nothing? Chinese culture kind of despises that kind of thing, doesn't it?
>>
>>51924412
>no actual argument
>is shitposter

>prolonged post talking about their point of view
>is also shitposter.

Since that Morton's Fork of your pierces everyone, here!
Have this Honorary Shitposter Award!
>>
>>51924346
How much harder is it to imbue something larger or more complex than Greece into a Microcosm? Does it scale linearly, or exponentially? I want to imbue Cap's shield with the concept of America.
>>
>>51924610
When did you ever get that idea? The American dream is the perfect way to dangle a carrot in front of some poor working class. Give them all the idea that if they work hard enough and do some shady shit on the side, they can also join all the wealthy and happy people up top. Chinese culture loves that shit, makes sure that the people who need to work continue to work.
>>
>>51924160
Didn't dirge already do them? like- all of them?
>>
File: kissu.png (3MB, 2000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.png
3MB, 2000x10000px
>>51924488
Have cute lesbians.
>>
>>51924509
If you're gonna do that, then be sure to destroy America too, at the very least. Probably most advanced countries.
In 2013, 15 year old Ethan Couch essentially walked after killing 4 people while driving drunk.
His court defense? Affluenza.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affluenza

Any country that is this lenient on a killer because 'it was an accident!' and 'he didn't know any better!' desperately needs someone or something to come along and give them a country-wide bitchslap that sets them straight.
The average Jumper would not be any worse than what we already have.

>>51924528
I think it's because America has professional apologists, figuratively flaying their own backs and the backs of their fellows for shit dead people did or a select few are doing.
>>
>>51924669
Nah, SoAnon also did some shittier jumps.
>>
>>51924669
Nope. FF1-5 have not been done by anyone so far.
>>
>>51924611
They'll call anyone a shitposter as long as it means they don't have to admit they're wrong.
>>
File: Hug.gif (502KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hug.gif
502KB, 500x270px
>>51924673
Thanks, I needed that.
>>
>>51924681
I don't know how you can blatantly lie like this when people agree that FF6 is the most versatile FF jump we have. There's nothing noteworthy about the other FFs at all, you can remove them and no one would know the difference.
>>
>>51924681
The only thing wrong with SoAnon's Final Fantasy jumps is that you have to do 8 first then 6 if you want to get double teamed by trains.
I really shouldn't have to take them out of order to get run over twice as hard.
>>
>>51924676
The American government tends to collectively find a literal monster under their bed when I visit, yeah.
>>
So since the cats out of the bag.

Roll 1d8 to determine your starting location or pay 50 CP to begin anywhere within the Yulan Continent.
1.Wushan Township
A small and quiet town home to the Baruch clan. The Baruchs have a history which stretches back five thousand years and are descendants of the legendary Dragonblood warriors. The young Linley Baruch lives here. While he has only just bound the Coiling Dragon ring to himself and begun his arduous path of training this young man has the potential to rise above all others across the countless planes of existence in the blink of an eye. It is only a few days journey from the Ernst institute, the greatest academy of mages in this world and the capital of the Holy Union. If you wished to learn the magics of darkness however a journey south to the Holy Union’s eternal enemy the Alliance of Darkness would be necessary.
2.O’Brein Academy
At the center of the O’Brein Empire lies the greatest fighting college upon the Yulan continent. Countless exceptional warriors have been produced here with not a few reaching the exalted Saint rank and rising above normal men. The greatest of these warriors will be taken by the disciples of the War God himself who founded the O’Brein empire
3.Mountian Range of Magical Beasts
You begin on the outer slopes of the Mountain Range of Magical Beasts, a ten thousand kilometer long range of mountains cutting across the Yulan continent. While these low slopes are filled with dangerous beasts and cunning killers they are nothing compared to the vicious monsters that live within the central mountains. Their high rank monsters with intelligence equal to or even surpassing humans dwell with a rare few even reaching the legendary Saint rank. Great treasures wait for someone brave enough to venture into these mountains and claim it from the beasts and killers within.
>>
Let's be real for a moment. Wakfuanon was a shit jumpmaker, and his last moments showed us he that wasn't really that great of a person either, so we're not missing out on much. Now we can finally get good jumps of the settings he unfaithfully ruined.
>>
>>51924724
That's factually incorrect. Like I really don't know how you can say the other Final Fantasy jumps have nothing noteworthy in them.

People talk about FF6 more because that game was the best final fantasy and it also has a magic sharing perk.
>>
>>51924658
Senpai. >>51924746
>>
>>51924746
4.Yulan Empire
The oldest empire on the Yulan plane. Once it ruled the entire continent however those times have long since passed as the empire slowly lost more and more of its territory until it was driven into the south-eastern corner of the Yulan continent. Now they sit in constant stalemate with the four other great empires of the Yulan Continent. The libraries of the Yulan empire contain more knowledge than any other place on the plane and it is famous for producing truly excellent mages.
5. Alliance of Darkness
South of the Holy Union and West of the Mountain Range of Magical Beasts lies the Alliance of Darkness. Here a constant war is waged against the kingdoms of the Holy Union to bring forth the worship of the sovereigns of darkness and become the unquestioned rulers of the western Yulan continent and perhaps the entire plane. Yet as bad as that may sound they are no worse than their enemies. The Holy Union is more than willing to engage in atrocities and exterminations in their wars with the Dark Alliance.
6.Great Plains of the Far East
The vast and grassy plains east of the four empires extend to the south-eastern edge of the Yulan continent. The kingdoms of these plains make regular war with the empires and have done so for thousands of years. While they are more sparsely populated then the empires they have produced some of the finest warriors in the lengthy history of the Yulan continent.
>>
>>51924724
>when people agree
>claiming to speak for the thread
Please stop samefagging.
>>
>>51924765
7.Forest of Darkness
Without question the single most dangerous place on the entire Yulan plane is the Forest of Darkness. Much like the Mountain Range of Magical Beasts it is inhabited by magical monsters. However unlike the endless variety of monsters within the mountains here one type dominates the area. Rats, they come in swarms of millions as great armies led by Saint ranked general rats and do battle against the Northern Duchies of the Eighteen Warring Duchies. Behind those Saint ranked rats is Beirut the Godeater Rat, whose strength is such that he became wildly famous throughout the higher planes of existence where the gods do battle. You have begun at the edge of the Forest and while the rats have no particular hatred of humans they have no love for them either.
8.Free Pick
You are given a choice of anywhere upon the Yulan continent as where you appear. Just be sure to choose somewhere you’ll survive being.
>>
>>51924758
>ff6 was the best final fantasy
I'll fite u m8. That was 7. Always has been. Always will be.
>>
>>51924759
Linear but at a very steep slope
>>
Do the Scrolls from NWN respawn?
>>
>>51924789
Alright, thanks, mate. Do Microcosms run out of charges, or are they effectively eternal barring neglect?
>>
>>51924804
Effectively infinite unless they break.
>>
File: 1165123516.jpg (518KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1165123516.jpg
518KB, 640x640px
>>51924788
I respect your right to have that opinion even if it's wrong.
>>
>>51924758
>>51924788
>FF6
>7
That's a weird way to spell FF4.
>>
File: U1Wftep.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
U1Wftep.gif
2MB, 350x197px
Marvel movie oscar wins: 0
DC movie oscar wins: 1

Suicide Squad got an oscar....
>>
>>51924752
>Let's be real for a moment. I'm a shitposter, and my last post showed you all that I wasn't really that great of a person either, so you're not going to be missing out on much. Now I can finally get a good rope and hang myself in a closet.
FTFY, silly willy.
You sure need a lot of help saying what you mean.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51924596
>>51924610
Nah, that's become the CHINESE dream now. There's a bunch of convoluted doublethinking to justify reconciling the absolute madman workaholic approach to job advancement with the Confucian reverence for family, but what it boils down to is: A bunch of folks tight with the CCP made it big, and then they had trust fund babies. They're all assholes. And lots of people want to be like them because they're rich assholes.

Well, except this one friend I used to know.

>>51924269
Technically speaking, wealth isn't-party LOYALTY is. Few years ago there was a guy who toed the line a little too far to the point of collusion with someone outside the country-and they cracked down hard on him. He in jail now. Probably dead.

Basically, there's only one thing separating China from Airstrip One-and it's the fact that China wields enough economic influence to get most other people to play along.

>>51924676
...here's something I've noticed that separates America from China: For better or worse, policymaking that happens in the US from the higher levels of government has to be done under the pretense of political correctness, and it's the lower courts where people slip through the cracks. I get that there's stuff like the industrial-military complex, but policywise public opinion-or the pretense of one-still counts.

In China, /everything/ happens because the government wants it to, up to and including what little free speech we've left. It is, functionally, a crime ring that coerces "favours" out of some of the most successful entreneurs in the country. I imagine they'd find the concept of professional apologists hilarious if those souless monsters had a sense of humor.

Anyway! The point being-I'm pretty sure my Jumper always had a seed of evil in him. Gaining magical powers just let it blossom.
>>
>>51924813
Okay, cool. Is it more skill or time-based? Like, I see that the upgraded version requires time to absorb, but there's no mention of time in the perk itself. Does this mean that I can imbue as fast as my skill permits?
>>
>>51924855
>Best Makeup
Eh. Pretty small Oscar. Considering the best make up in Marvel amounts to the Blue/Green Man Group I don't mind DC being the prettiest princesses at the Oscars.
>>
File: 1451501179759.png (495KB, 1280x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1451501179759.png
495KB, 1280x1260px
>>51924855
How?
>>
File: digging the ditch.jpg (78KB, 550x711px) Image search: [Google]
digging the ditch.jpg
78KB, 550x711px
FF13 best, Lightning best, fite me
>>
>>51924771
Quick way to identify the little shits is when they say "we". Ignore and move on.
>>
>>51924867
A bit of both? It takes more time to bigger things and skill can only reduce that so much.

>>51924878
Ur waifu is shit m8
>>
>>51924878
Go away Toriama.
>>
>>51924855
The Oscar are retarded.
This isn't surprising.
>>
>>51924871
The only competition was Star Trek Beyond, which was white face with black bits on them, or some movie about an angry old dude. Not much of a win but kudos to the artists who won it. Rest of the movie certainly doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>51924878
Nice try, guy from FF13's development team who made his waifu the main character. I'm onto you.
>>
>>51924878
shit franchise shit characters shit jump. sorry you like shit anon
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>51924855
Christ.

I mean, don't get me wrong the Marvel movies have some serious flaws-but for WHAT?! That movie is literally a patchwork shamble that couldn't decide whether to ape Marvel or be dark and edgy, and failed badly at both to settle on being an extended music video montage.

>>51924847
And you're ALL spelling Dissidia in weird ways, so there.
>>
>>51924943
Yeah, but it had good makeup.
>>
File: Undeath.png (1MB, 842x1764px) Image search: [Google]
Undeath.png
1MB, 842x1764px
>>51915320
Magnificent. And great job managing to make 25cp denominations work.
Anyway, here's my build.

>>Vampire: The Requiem (1000) (111)
>Identity (21 y/o)
1000>Socialite -000 Party "girl" (trap) fall from heaven
1000>Nosferatu- -000 Pale skin. Gaze. Aura. Ugly as sin.
1000>Covenant- Unaligned -000 Left and forgotten after he found I'm too ugly to be a Daeva.
>Attributes
0800>Presence- Outstanding -200 While not an issue before, Vampirism suits me.
0700>Composure- Outstanding (Discount Nosferatu)-100 Developed after 5 years of distress.
0500>Resolve- Outstanding -200 Willpower is an always take. Developed by finding resistance to Daeva.
0375>Politics- Scholar (Discount) -125 Always had an affinity for it. Undeath, once again, suits me.
0250>Empathy- Master (Discount) -125 What I always yearned for in life.
0125>Persuasion- Master (Discount) -125 Sexual persuasion chance is gone. No idea how this came about.
0000>Socialize- Master (Discount) -125
-125>Subterfuge- Master (Discount) -125 Developed through deceit from Daeva convert.
>Perks and Disciplines
-125>Polyglot (Free) -000 I can speak french! Oui Oui!
-175>Pretty in Pink x2 -050 For what it's worth
-325>Face in the Crowd (Free Nosferatu) -000 Muggings and catcalls were no longer a problem.
-325>Obduscate- Oubliette (Discount Nosferatu) -150 Landscapes now bend to my will. Or give the illusion of such, at least.
-325>Dread Presence (Free Nosferatu) -000 Because I am a monster after all.
-500>Nightmare- Waking (Discount Nosferatu) -175 For those who think to challenge me...
-700>Nightmare- Mortal Terror (Disc. Nosferatu) -200 ...and think it's just an illusion.
-750>Import- Shau' -050 Ready to conquer by my side.
-800>Haven- Semireliable Apartment, No Windows -050
>Drawbacks
-200>Blind +600
-100>Dulled Bite +100
0000>Touch of Frost +100

And all my writefagging. Never written this much about a jump... ever. Here's the Pastebin: pastebin.com/bQuZzzUx
>>
>>51924943
Look we all know the real answer is 4 Heroes of Light
>>
>>51924855
Well, Oscars are bullshit anyway.
How fucking long did it take DiCaprio to get one?
Clearly whoever runs the Academy Awards has no taste, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>51924953
If we're going that far then Bravely Default is king.
Just the first one though, the sequel was kind of bad.
>>
>>51924901
Thanks, Herculanon.
>>
>>51924863
Don't you live in Taiwan?
When are you guys gonna tell China to go and stay go?
>>
>>51924669
>Didn't dirge already do them?
>>51924683
>Nope.
FF5 job crystals would be so nice to have.
I remember sticking around the first tower until I mastered Monk plus Thief, and some magic.
Barehanded was the shit to place on someone to turn a wimpy caster into a boss when grinding AP, and a monk + thief freelancer made boss fights a lot easier.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>51924905
Reminder that Bhunivelze is Toriyama's self-insert.

>>51924878
I'm still wondering to this day how that even works. Do they just digitally animate her, or is there one model in the pagent who has to be called "Lightning" for a day like a really dedicated/autistic cosplayer?

>>51924901
Speaking of non-shit waifus. Is Echidna still alive at the start of the jump? I'm freeing Typhaon so they can run off somewhere to make monster babbies in peace, but I heard Herc kills her at some point.
>>
>>51924855
>>51924873

I'm calling rigged.

Every single category had at least 5 selections except hair and make up, which only had 3. In reality it was really only 2, Swedish comedy "A Man Called Ove" WTF is that?

Warner Brothers is desperate for the DC comic movie franchise to not be a flop and bought an Oscar for a shred of respectability.
>>
>>51924990
>Speaking of non-shit waifus. Is Echidna still alive at the start of the jump? I'm freeing Typhaon so they can run off somewhere to make monster babbies in peace, but I heard Herc kills her at some point.
Jump starts anytime you want during the heroic age so yeah she should be rolling around somewhere.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51924984
Used to, but I keep moving. Last I heard Prez Tsai's trying to bro it up with Trump for that purpose?

There's only a certain amount of go HK can tell China to stay without ignoring the fact that it's a tiny port next to one of the biggest countries ever, but our internationalness is too entrenched at this point so it's still mostly all good. Mostly. Occasionally students get fucked by the police but long as you don't actually go around marching and chanting WHAT ABOUT DEM HUMAN RIGHTS the internet's uncensored and you can pretty much do what you like
>>
>>51925032
British letting go of HK was the worse mistake.
>>
>>51924993
>I'm calling rigged.

AMPSA is basically MENSA, if MENSA was even more exclusive and gave out completely meaningless awards every year.
>>
>>51925015
How fast is Walker of Worlds? Like, can I pretty much get anywhere in a day? An hour? And is it something that's actually noticeable?

Does it work for vehicles?
>>
>>51925065
British letting go of HK was necessary. Nobody in their right mind would keep HK. Don't talk about shit you have no clue about.
>>
39. High School of the Dead
Origin: All-Rounder, Age: 18
Perks: Handy at Hand, Forged In Fire, Madness Manager, Sign Language, Finesse, Form
Democracy Under Companions (Somni as The Genius, Zeke as The Otaku (Weapons), Chesnaught as The Fighter, Suke as The Teacher, Hana as The All-Rounder, Oto as The Soldier)
Complications: Damned Sexy, Sprinters

1. Amulets of Cure Common Disease are a lifesaver in more ways than one.
2. This jump really reminded me why I love Zeke.

We trapped a few hundred zombies in a building, just before he lit it on fire. Then, he dragged us a few blocks away and to the top of a building, and got out the binoculars. We'd blare music and he'd get all excited and point and make jokes. Sometimes we'd dance or hold hands. It reminded me of watching fires as a kid. We'd stay up there until the fire started to spread too far and then he'd take my hand and we'd all jump off the building. His stand, Safety Dance, would catch us all at the bottom. The zombies of course had come up to try and get us by then, so we'd start a new fire and repeat the process.

Zeke's the kind of guy who takes joy in an apocalypse. Smashing windows for the fun of it, building massive booby traps to take out as many as possible, digging through people's old apartments for food and valuables, and even chilling in the woods looking through the trees for monsters. It brings out all his greatest passions. He's the kind of friend that you can usually only have at night.

I think we may have burned down all of Tokyo by the end of this jump, but that maniacal grin was worth it.
>>
So if you take Legendary in Greek Myths then go to Fate, can you summon yourself as a Servant?
>>
>>51925179
No. People who are alive can't be summoned.
>>
>>51925195
Unless they're Merlin, apparently. Or Shirou. Or the other examples where Nasu clearly didn't give a shit about his own rules.
>>
>>51925195
With the exception of Merlin, but he's wierd like that.
>>
Does the Copy-Copy Fruit from One Piece only work on other Devil Fruits?
>>
>>51925201
Both Merlin and Shirou are explicitly breaking the rules, not just Nasu not caring. Shirou is getting the god of humanity to send him back and Merlin is basically the best wizard ever and summoned HIMSELF, he didn't get summoned.
>>
>>51925195
So then take that perk from Universal Monster that lets you be dead once per jump without ending your chain and die at the end of the jump without getting revived. Bam, you're dead for the purposes of Greek myths.
>>
>>51925224
And you're still alive for the purposes of Fate because you're alive. GG moron.
>>
So what perks would protect against a Tonberry's abilities?
>>
>>51925179
Probably not yourself, but a mythological perception of yourself. There are several examples of "fictional" or otherwise non-existent people being summoned.

>>51925195
But they wouldn't be summoning someone who's still alive, because they never existed in that world.
>>
>>51925235
So kill yourself at the start of the war with that same perk and have a companion summon you.
>>
>>51925224
No, you're alive in Fate. You need to be dead when you're summoned. So maybe if you set the summoning ritual on a delay it could work.
>>
>>51925237
Have a lot of health or just don't care about being stabbed.
Everyone's Revenge is just damage so it's not a big deal and even if the stabbing counts as insta death for that version you can wear a ribbon to get over it.
>>
>>51925247
At which point you get forced into a super nerfed container with a couple of your powers and gear at far weaker levels. If it even works at all. GG again double moron, you wasted a life to get nothing.
>>
>>51925178
>Sleuth Anon
Do you have a Problem Sleuth jump or something?
Because I just did a username Sleuth* looking for any pdf and got nothing...
>>
>>51925268
No, they're not summoning your actual soul, just a replica of it. So you can get rezzed back into your real body. Ya dick.
>>
>>51925284
He was Elonanon IIRC, but after a while of Echoanon existing it got annoying.
>>
>>51925243
I don't think you can summon a mythological perception of someone who actually did exist. Otherwise summoning Tamamo wouldn't get you an avatar of Amaterasu, because that's not in the myth. The most it can do is affect their Noble Phantasms, like Vlad Tepes getting a vampire-based NP. And you do exist in that world at the time of the summoning, so it would probably ping off of you as alive right then and there and not call your myth.
>>
>>51925290
So you get a shitty copy of you that you have no control over and you'd need to waste a pod on to take along. Wow, a whole life for what you could do in an instant with shadow clone jutsu. Aren't you clever.
>>
>>51925284
It's on the drive, in the Complete but Needs Image Work folder, part N-Z. I was the Elonanon, and the Disney Anon, and I think Redline and Changeling? Someone had a list.
>>
>>51925298
Then what's the deal with Lily/Alter versions of Servants? Arent you summoning a version of them from a version of their story that had a better/worse ending?
>>
>>51925304
I don't get why you're so pissy? It's just a funny thing to do, it's not for some super power exploit or anything.
>>
>>51925309
Maybe you should look up this stuff before talking on it.
>>
Don't know who to reply too, but the idiot trying to get a servant of himself needs to have his soul enter the throne of heroes in order for the grail to be able to summon a Servant of him, so if the soul is still lingering around waiting to be revived it won't work.
>>
>>51925309
Well, the canon versions are Servants who have been twisted by weird happenstances of magic. So the servant summoning ritual shouldn't be able to do it on its own.
>>
>>51925201
>>51925202
You can only summon Merlin, if you are Merlin, because rules are for people other than Merlin.
>>
>>51925327
I'm not part of this conversation, that was an actual question you salty piece of shit.
>>
>>51925297
>Elonanon IIRC, but after a while of Echoanon existing it got annoying
>>51925307
>It's on the drive, in the Complete but Needs Image Work folder, part N-Z. I was the Elonanon, and the Disney Anon
Ah.
>Disney Anon
Remember Pixar Princesses are Disney too! Corporate says so! And you don't want to get in a fight with corporate...
>>
>>51925309
No. I'm not sure why the jump calls those options that, possibly just as a convenient shorthand. Lily Servants are just a version of the Servant from an earlier point in their life being summoned. Alter Servants are ones that have been corrupted through dark or at least aberrant magic.
>>
>>51925328
Throne of Heroes isn't an issue outside Fate/Stay and Fate/Apocrypha
>>
>>51925243
Servants are made by making a copy of the soul stored in the Throne of Heroes and putting it into a container. So if you want a Servant version of yourself the only way I can think of achieving that is to use that nine souls perk from Soul Eater and finding someway to extract one of them from yourself and have it ascend to the throne.
>>
>>51925375
Very popular fan theories on what Lily and Alter are, they've often been used in fan theories and so on to describe what those Servants are.
>>
>>51925298
Per the drawback he's using to self-insert into the greek myths in the first place, he wouldn't actually have existed in Ancient Greek Nasuverse (nor would he have a native equivalent that actually did whatever he did in his legend) in the first place, so...
>>
>>51925433
Yes, but he exists at the time of the summoning, so...
>>
>>51925444
True, but would there really be enough of an overlap between whoever he was back in a different jump and what might as well be a literal lie for that to matter?
>>
>>51925444
I don't know if it'd matter that much. Archer does get summoned even though Shirou's still alive. Although Archers not a true Heroic Spirit so it might be different.
>>
>>51925457
I'd hope so. God, can you imagine changing that much that something looking into your very soul can't identify you as the same person? Sounds horrifying.

>>51925463
He also traveled through time. None of the normal rules apply to Archer.
>>
>>51925444
Didn't Gilgamesh summon himself?
>>
>>51925476
No.
>>
Do you keep things you learned during a jump that were not bought for CPs? For example the Harry Potter jump does not have a buyable skill that gives you HP-type magic. Can you use what you learned at Hogwarts in further jumps?
>>
I have a question the interaction of some perks. What happens if you have Most powerful, most beautiful (akami ga kill), Soul's Grace, Refinement of beauty, and cultivation of strength (tales of demons and gods). They seem to improve your beauty, strength and spiritual power based on the other attributes.
>>
File: okuued_2_0_by_guuchama-d7l80km.jpg (181KB, 1024x939px) Image search: [Google]
okuued_2_0_by_guuchama-d7l80km.jpg
181KB, 1024x939px
>>51925388
> Wake up.
> Where am I?
> Oh, I'm in Fateverse.
> Why can't I access most of my powers? God damnit, did I take a drawback?
> Who's this asshole giving me orders?
> Turns out you're a servant.
> Turns out you're ACTUALLY a servant, not just jumper pretending to be one.
> Jumper shoved their soul into the throne of heroes because ???
> Now you get summoned by random jackasses to help them fight the grail war.
> Real Jumper has already moved onto the next jump.

What would you do, /jc/?
>>
>>51925518
Fuck Rin.
>>
>>51925463
Take Demigod, get summoned as a Divine Spirit like Medusa.
>>
Am I the only one that thinks the arch-angel and 11th commandment should give you atleast 20000 powerlevel? Because otherwise you are pretty much the weakest in all of history tier. It does not seem to fit the setting of the group you are supposed to be part of. And yes I heard supposedly that there are no powerlevel limits for the commandments but that's dumb considering there supposed to be elite forces second only to the demons king. Isin't it more likely that there's a minimum of 20000 power like the the knights needing to be above 300 to enter?
>>
>>51925576
No, just seems like you're complaining that you don't get to be super powerful for cheap.
>>
File: 1418680285160.png (1MB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1418680285160.png
1MB, 900x1050px
>>51925528
Rin is not for lewds.
>>
>>51925576
Honestly it would be nice if all capstones boost you up to at least Deadly Sin level. That's like 2k-3k range. At least you will be able to hold your own for first part the jump, until things escalate and you're only a side character.
>>
>>51925580

I'm just saying that if you take arch-angel for instance,the gap in power between you and the other archangels is comical. I would rather it not be offered at all than clash with the established setting so badly.
>>
Could someone post the Seven Deadly Sins Jump? And/or upload it to the upload folder on the drive?
>>
>>51925585
She canonically is, though. She's even bi.
>>
File: rin.jpg (111KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rin.jpg
111KB, 933x1200px
>>51925585
You sure about that?
>>
>>51925489
>Do you keep things you learned during a jump that were not bought for CPs?
I think the answer is usually yes, unless it depends on some connection to a power source or plane or something that doesn't exist in future jumps. Like most types of magic do.

In the case of HP, since the jump makes you start as a wizard I think the popular assumption is that HP magic is kind of "bought for 0cp" as a part of entry into the jump.
>>
>>51925518
>Dedicate myself to regaining my full powers through whatever means I can find.
>Realise that as I am summoned to various wars the possibility exists that I could be summoned to the war that the original took part in as neither he or I have any means to prevent time travel from altering our timelines.
>Decide to take revenge on the original for screwing me over like this.
>Become JUMPER.
>>
File: hisv.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hisv.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>51925647
Everyone's bisexual in Fate.
>>
File: Lydia.jpg (446KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia.jpg
446KB, 720x960px
>>51925576
>>51925616
>>51925629
Think of it as you being a substitute or junior member of the ranks then, if you're unsatisfied. Or just take the benefits and not the actual rank.

Honestly, only reason anyone even complains is because Power Levels can be clearly measured. The exact same situation is in GoHS too, with you being able to buy up to a certain level of power which is still far below the top tier of the setting, yet no one raised a peep. You can even be part of groups, like the Gods, where all other members that actively appear on screen are much stronger then the highest power you can potentially get at the start of the jump. Still not a peep.

>>51925667
Mind. Blown.
>>
File: Souichirou.png (155KB, 484x477px) Image search: [Google]
Souichirou.png
155KB, 484x477px
>>51925680
Counterpoint, Souichirou.
>>
>>51925734
He's got Medea and his hands.
>>
>>51925718

In GoH when I was reading the perks it seemed like the power levels offered where close to those of the canon members shown on screen and with a little training would reach those levels quite fast. I assure you if I thought they were incredibly low like this one I would have said something. However while a lower powerlevel is more fiting in GoH due to beginning with the main characters at a lower power level this is not the case for Seven Deadly Sins. From the very beginning the power level and action hovers at slightly above 3000( which you need to spend nearly all your CP to buy)and very soon afterwards it jumps ridiculously. In addition the you cannot be said to a subtitute or junior member of those forces because 300 in even lower than the lowest of mooks existing in that universe for humans, not even mentioning the ridiculously more powerful demons and godesses. Seriously at 300 you are at holy knight initiate tier and red demons and grey are much higher than that. It is disengenous to offer the demon origin if you refuse to offer any actual power those demons had because otherwise you would be the weakest demon of them all.
>>
>>51925718
I'm not one asking for 20,000+. I'm one asking for being at level closest to the Deadly Sins if you buy a Racial Capstone. Which would be 2,000. Which would be under +300cp into power levels. Seeing how quickly the level of power spikes within the Jump.
>>
>>51925795
There are some builds that allow you to be relevant.
>>
>>51925795
Quite certain you've not read the series with some of the assertions you make. GoH? The only perks that directly improve your power are the capstones for the power options. Nothing else does. They give abilities, often powerful ones, and items, often powerful ones, but nothing increases your raw base power aside from those options and to a max of The Six level, who at best could lightly bruise a High God, one of the few dozen top tiers in the world. This is stated pretty clearly in those options and would be evident to people who had read the series too.

Until Hendrickson goes demon mode at the halfway point of the series, 80+ chapters in, the Seven Sins at their 3000 or so power levels are the strongest beings in the setting (Technically excepting Fraudrin but who knows how strong he was until he got to gorge on souls to replenish anyway). The power levels do not leap 'very soon' after it starts. Even Meliodas' demon thing early on only gets him to the 4000s. Until the Commandments come out, in which case there's ten, ten, beings in the entire setting stronger then them. 300 isn't enough for an initiate? Are you blind? 300 is the minimum for a full Holy Knight, not an initiate.

You realise all those demons are centuries to millenia old?If you want to get to those levels as a Demon, put in the work.

So yeah. You pay 600 or so CP to be in the top 20 strongest beings in setting. Or pay 300 and be at Gilthunder's level, who could still fight several different sins reliably well and is still one of the strongest guys in setting. Or don't pay and still be a Holy Knight for free, far stronger then most of the setting. If you seriously want to go straight to the top of the entire setting from the get go, there's a few builds that let you. Do those.

>>51925850
If it's under 300, there's not much of an issue with just putting that into the Power Level perk is there? You'd have 200 left even if you bought your whole racial tree.
>>
>>51925860

The only one I can see is the reactor capstone and that's only for the very small time period of the beginning of the series which puts you slightly lower than the main character's powerlevel so not that relevant. In addition a Jump with only one build capable of being relevant to the plot is a bad one.
>>
>>51925887
Not involved in this, but don't equate "being as strong as the strongest characters at the start of the Jump" to being relevant to the plot. You don't have to brute force your way into making a difference.
>>
>>51925868
Just curious, but are there any "common" abilities at the top tiers of GoH? Stuff like passive regeneration/self-healing or reality warping, or is most of it unique to specific characters?
>>
>>51925908
Being really strong and really fast, physically. Very few people at the top level are lacking in the physical abilities department. Other than that, it all varies. Some people have strong special abilities backing them up, others got crazy strong equipment, some don't got anything but their skills. Taejin the fuckin best.
>>
>>51925887
Not like you could replicate the powers and power levels of multiple sins within 1000cp and maybe the Deadly Sin based drawback, perfectly in character for most of em, amirite? None of those Main Characters are relevant to the plot at all. At the very least, being Ban, probably the character with the most focus outside of Meliodas, should only cost you about 1200. Diane should only cost 700cp and have 200cp on top for a bonus power above earth control. 1000 if you want the Sacred Treasure too but she doesn't start with hers either. Heck, you can be a better Escanor for 900cp.

Gotta forgive me if I find you a bit ridiculous, when you seem to be asking to be as strong as the main characters with a single perk. The main characters are the strongest guys in the setting outside of the Commandments. Plenty of characters outside them are relevant and have an impact on the plot. Do all of those characters go toe to toe with the strongest demons? No, but neither does anyone else save Meliodas or Escanor at their strongest, even in the main characters.
>>
>>51925868

I had typed a big response but it got lost so I'll just say that giving out a demon and godess clan race without a larger power level than 300 is ridiculous not even mentioning other perks.
>>
>>51925938

You may be right then. I still feel that the power levels are too low but you have valid reasons for it so I'll concede the arguement.
>>
>>51925908
Top tier? For the most part, just superhuman physical stats and maybe levitation/flight. Even energy blasts aren't universal like in DBZ or a few other shows. Pretty much everyone has their own unique power, fighting style or weapon.

>>51925958
Sorry we don't see eye to eye on this but I'm trying to reflect the setting as a whole. If the very, very top tier of the power isn't entirely accessible immediately, keeping in mind that there are ways to access it partially or temporarily from the start, but it otherwise lets you reflect the whole range of the rest of the setting while also giving you the potential to eventually get to that top tier, along with still offering the abilities and traits that made those top tiers unique apart from power levels...then I'm pretty satisfied with how it worked out.
>>
>>51925937
>>51925969
Thanks, anon, Val.
>>
>>51925942
The main character is a demon and doesn't get his crazy strength back until later in the plot. Another main character has Goddess powers due to maaaaybe being the reincarnation of a Goddess or something and is piss poor weak. In both cases, someone connected to the clans with mythical strength are well below those ancient power levels at the beginning of the Jump due to various reasons. It's not unprecedented for this kind of thing to be the case, and just means you'll have to train in-jump. If you take the drawback that extends your stay to 30 years, that's two entire decades to git gud before the story even starts. Depending on how you play your cards, the Commandments might not even get unsealed and you're never going to have to deal with the 20k+ power level people.
>>
File: IMG_0503.jpg (144KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
144KB, 1200x800px
>>51925969
Reactor for Holy Knight is it a limited time thing or is it always on?
>>
>>51926044
Always on.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51925734
>stone cold killer
>just wants to live a quiet life
>has a waifu; arguably is her husbando instead of her being his waifu

Souchirou confirmed alternate universe Yoshikage Kira?

>>51925650
...wasn't there something about how she and Gil would've had great synergy, back when F/SN first came out?

>>51925644
Net's being screwy about PDFs at the moment and my browser shits itself at google, but here's the latest version I can find

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51914298/#51916867

Speaking of which-is being green something that happens to pigs when they BECOME giant, or are all giant pigs naturally green? I figured the former since Hawk isn't green yet, just wanted to check.
>>
>>51926168
If he truly wanted a quiet life he wouldn't have joined the grail war.
>>
>>51926168
It's probably a random thing like anime hair colors.
>>
File: Guerrilla Gorilla.jpg (305KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Guerrilla Gorilla.jpg
305KB, 800x1150px
>>51917080
It's time for Guerrilla Gorilla, the Jumper.
>>
Hey JC? A question, just pondering something.

How much of a good idea would it be to use "Generous Donation" from Cardcaptor Sakura to split my Magic Core in half and give that half to Rin?

I mean, all it does is that it generates an absurd (well, half as absurd now) amount of mana right?
>>
>>51926168
It's not really a thing as much as it's an aversion. Grand Order pretty much confirmed that Fate/Stay Gil is a pale shadow of his Babylon age self, he's pretty much grown soft from all the years of not having to take anything seriously. He doesn't take Ishtar or Ereshkigal really seriously though, even in his more serious persona.
>>
>>51926272
Depends. Are lewds involved in that transfer?
>>
>>51926277
...maaaaaaaybe? Considering that she's gonna be my Caster in Fate Zero? I'd say there's a massively good chance for lewds.
>>
So is Porting over the fate and JoJo's bizarre adventures video games to Gashat a good idea or bad idea?
>>
File: Scanty_&_Kneesocks.png (331KB, 900x784px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty_&_Kneesocks.png
331KB, 900x784px
A question: if I go Hybrid in PSG, then choose the same kind of weapon/clothing for both my Infernal and Heavenly weapons, can I combine my purchased weapons?

I figured that as a Hybrid having a weapon that could shoot demonic or angelic blasts would be thematically appropriate.

Does that make any sense?
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>51926273
Which is weird, considering they pretty much murdered Enkidu.

Speaking of Fate, I just found out Goetia's incineration of human history shares a name with Aoko's special attack in Melty Blood. What did Nasu mean by this? Apparently Aoko didn't use Magic in that game, but is that cheeky shoutout supposed to be his way of hinting how the 5th works?
>>
>>51926644
Given the number of years between the two of them, probably just a cool name.
>>
>>51926272
>>51926308
Probably pretty dumb. If your plan is to import her as a Caster into Zero then giving her your Magic Core isn't going to do much for her. She's going to get more magical power than your Magic Core provides by itself simply by merit of being a Caster. In fact, getting the entirety of your Magic Core wouldn't even push her from A to A+ rank in Mana. If you're instead looking to boost her mana regeneration then even that's kind of a nonissue unless it's your very first jump. Because as her Master you can freely transfer as much magical energy as you want to her through your bond, meaning that assuming you have as much or more magical energy than she does (extremely likely if you've dipped into magic at all during your chain) then she'll benefit more from YOU having a Magic Core than she would from having one herself.
>>
>>51926644
By the time Babylon happens Gilgamesh is faced with too many threats to worry about Enkidu or who caused him to die. He has his priorities straight at the very least.

Aoko doesn't exist in Grand Order's universe as far as anyone knows. We know that there are multiple characters that have parallel existences that aren't mirrors of one another, like Primate Murder and the multiple Shikis, but Goetia and Aoko have basically have no relations to one another. With the second season of Grand Order being "mystery" related there's no clue just what revelations that's going to bring about though.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
Shadowrun Jump 087:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Assassin's Creed [+100]
Criminal SIN [+200]
Cut a Deal with a Dragon [+300]
Race: Human [Free]
Origin: Tech-Wiz [-100]
Perks:
Build/Repair [Free]
Decker [-150]
Inventor [-300]
Awakened [-100]
Sorcery [-300]
Conjuring [-300]
Gear:
Contacts x 3 (Hacker, Face, Johnson, Blogger, Fence, & Talismonger) [-50]
Apartment [Free]
Armored Clothing [Free]
Meta Link(Farlight Caliban) [Free]
Farlight Excalibur [-200]

Upgrade [-100]

[Prologue]
“So I help you create and dominate the New Korean Megacorp and you make this,” the decker indicated his SIN with a disdainful wave of his hand, “go away? No time limits, no pressure, just finish the objective within my lifetime and you’ll do it? I’d say it sounds too good to be true but then again, you’ve got me by the balls here...” He contemplated the dark figure in the cell for a bit longer, letting the silence cloak the both of them. After a few more moments. “Okay, I’ll do it, but I’ve got my code.”

“You see, Saotome-Kun,” the smooth South Korean tones of the decker’s new benefactor seemed almost warm even as it sustained absolute neutrality about the use of Japanese, “that’s one of the reasons I feel you were the best choice for this. A man willing to sell BTL’s back in the day, but when the charges came and you could have shifted the blame. You didn’t.” The SIN was lain upon the deckers bed. “You’re freedom is assured, Saotome-Kun, just remember to sign the NDC before leaving.” The guards opened the gate for the figure. “Let this be a profitable relationship, Saotome-Kun.”

So I’d dug my grave before I’d even gotten here, huh? Well this is going to be fun!

Apparently I am the Computer Wizard in a very literal way.
>>
>>51926890
For someone who isn't very familiar with Shadowrun, are there any powerful deities or extradimensional beings in the setting that could interfiere if a Jumper becomes too relevant?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51927148
In truth the world doesn't seem to have a higher governing force out there, from what I remember of my 3rd Edition games.

There are dangers though. The books do detail the Native American spirits as being utter wrecking balls when the Great Ghost Dance went off, they basically fucked the local weather system for decades as a side effect and I believe it's hinted that Coyote is active still in the world. Dragon's have started hording political power, banks, lines of credit, and favors so you might be seen as competition if you gain too much of those things. Note that dragons in general are able to manipulate Edge, weird luck mechanic of the PC's, and have a saying in Shadowrun "When going up against a dragon, you lose.". The AAA Mega-corps are freakish in their control of basically everything one of them has recently, in some game, managed to basically make their entire company fated to win no matter what whilst dumping all their bad luck in a slum, which then built up to the point that one of the Yama Kings of Chinese legend manifested in reality. The Insect Spirits are some kind of Cthulhu thing from what I remember, but I could be wrong it's been years.

I guess it depends on the level of the Jumper.
>>
>>51927315
I could be wrong about this as I don't play shadowrun, but dragons are also the only ones preventing the bug things from taking over reality. So if you destroy the dragons, you're pretty much destroying the world
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>51927346
I really wouldn't be surprised. As I've said it's been a while but as soon as my group found out one of the players was an Insect Spirit shaman type guy we killed him on the spot, reasoning was solid and the guy held no bad feelings OOC about it even as his ghost became a BBEG.
>>
>>51927148
Greater Dragons are probably most reasonable threat at the time. Unless you decide you're going to be messing with bug spirits. Now there's eldritch abominations coming in the future, but that's at least a century away.

>>51927346
Bug Spirits are just the vanguard of what's to come.
>>
>>51927386
What's to come?
>>
File: 1393480768346.jpg (138KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1393480768346.jpg
138KB, 894x894px
Speaking of dragons, what Jumps would let me be a dragon?
>>
>>51927479
Pretty much every jump that has dragons in it has some sort of dragon option, like D&D, or P&D, or Spyro, and so forth. Are you looking for some sort of specific type of dragon?
>>
>>51927514
Dragons capable of spell-casting would be a good start. I don't know if you can get that outside of Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>51927614
Spellcasting is a pretty vague qualifier. With a lot of settings that have monster options, if the setting is vague, it's more likely you'll run into dragons with spell casting. If you take a Final Fantasy with a monster option those generally can cast spells fine. Spyro I'm pretty sure has some form of spell casting. I don't know Puzzle and Dragons well, but I'm guessing it has spells or whatever in it as well. Somebody else probably has a list of all the race option jumps out there if you're not looking for something specific like Eastern dragons or Western dragons or Westeros dragons or whatever.
>>
>>51927656
>don't know Puzzle and Dragons well, but I'm guessing it has spells or whatever in it as well.

We dont have a pad jump.
>>
>>51927476
http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Horrors
>>
File: Pet1263.png (240KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
Pet1263.png
240KB, 550x370px
>>51927656
Where is the puzzle and dragon jump? I want a suzaku so bad.
>>
>>51924160
I was going to suggest an 8-bit Theater 0 CP drawback until I remembered we already had that jump, but I think a drawback where those assholes keep causing trouble for you would work as a legitimate drawback.
>>
>>51924160

Heavens, I know this is probably redundant but.

In DBZ, can those who picked the Frieza Clan race eventually achieve Golden Form with enough training?
>>
>>51925178

No Fashion or 401k? Madness!
>>
>>51927479
It's free in Divinity Dragon Commander.
>>
>>51924272
I thought it was the norm but I've found some that weren't psychotic.

Another farm on the other world: Guy wants to eliminate slavery and is a rather good guy.

Chronicles of the Primordial World: Ironically a tribe of superhuman cavemen are actually not all that dickish and most of there rules promote working together.

Desolate Era: A lot like Primodal, and even the power hungry uncle was only as devious as "I will train kids to be stronger than yours so they will win fair and square". And basically infighting is not tolerated.
>>
>>51928101
Oh and the protag from Stellar Transformation is basically a good person. Even if he is a assassin he doesn't target innocent people.
>>
>>51921537
>Others
Yes, you can teach others to sync, and... Hm. Yeah, multiple times is fine, but later ones will not be discounted. I'll add that too.

>Not hours at all!
... Uh. Free PP recharges at a rate of 1/hour, unless they changed that somewhere. If there's a joke here, I've missed it, sorry.

>Crafting
I mean. I'm not saying no. I just pictured it as basically making magic items from Prometheus Exxet, except psychic, and crystal-looking, but that's pretty in-flavor.

>>51921538
Idle Answer: I don't really like drawbacks where you /have/ to do something. If I ever make scenarios for it though, I'm willing to throw those in as options.
>>
>>51928117
There's alot of people who don't like that protag. I've never actually heard a good reason why though. He's a decent enough sort. Not perfect, but not horrible either.

Like Linley he just wants what is best for his loved ones, and has something of a cultivation obsession. He doesn't hurt innocent people or aggrandize horrible behaviours, like killing or abusing people for power.

He is a touch bland however.
>>
>>51928151
Hey Anon Heart do you have plans after Anima? any jump you'd be interested in making?
>>
>>51928181
Kubera: One Last God, if I can get Transcendental Skills to work out, and various other GURPS jumps (namely Banestorm and Dungeon Fantasy), if no one beats me to them, since I'm very pointedly /not/ claiming them unless I finish them.

Also, Luminous Echo when it comes out, but that's not for another four months, so...
>>
>>51928170
>>51928117
>>51928101
After the world of cultuvation jump came out I read some of it, zuo mo the protag in it seems to be a pretty good guy. The worst I read if him doing is robbing people after he beat them but even then he only took 1 item.
>>
>>51928494
World of Cultivation has one of those outlier protags. Zuo Mo is fair, he challenged those guys and they agreed to it because they didn't wanna lose face, popularity basically. He's a nice enough dude as far as it goes, though some of the Elders of his Sect could use a better understanding of teaching the outer sect members. In all though, Xain Xia is a strange Genre and a few of its tropes are just... odd, and I'm not sure if that is a product of it's birthplace or what.
>>
Overwatch build
http://pastebin.com/bhUFz8hR
>>
>>51928151
>Free PP recharges at a rate of 1/hour
Not with the faster recharge, which is sort of necessary to not suck
>>
>>51928831
My perk descriptions are not written assuming that you've taken any perks but those required for the power to work at all. That's why the Gestureless and Wordless casting perks for mages both act as if you haven't taken the other one when they're being described, for example, despite the fact that they stack and having both means you can just glare at people to shoot fireballs from your eyes or whatever.
>>
File: Snatched.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Snatched.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>51926068
Would Snatch (from Seven Deadly Sins) let you steal equipped items? Like could you steal the armor off someone's back?

Or even their panties?
>>
>>51928991
Val's actually working on a KonoSuba jump, so you can just get it there once it comes out.
>>
So, question. To get more Pokemon than your team of 6 as companions from the Pokemon Trainer jump you normally need to take a Return from the warehouse and install a PC Storage system to the warehouse to keep them in.

My question is, if you're technologically savvy enough (and probably take Technician) and spend a few years learning from Bill (or one of the other people to work on the PC Storage systems in later games) would you be able to set up a PC Storage System on a laptop to take more Pokemon with you at the end of the jump?

I mean, I doubt you'd manage a full 30 box system on a laptop, but even being able to take 2 more Pokemon than normal could be a boon for companion-centered builds, as it would allow you to have the full 8 companion limit right from your first jump.
>>
So, we have a few unlockable attacks in the chain, but do we have the reverse? Something that prevents attempts to bypass immunities and resistances where they would otherwise be relevant?
>>
>>51929010
Yeah, but I already have Snatch, so I was wondering if I could do it now.

I'm mostly interested in being able to steal equipped gear, like armor. Panty theft would just be the icing on the cake.
>>
>>51929163
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced Thief? The only thing they can't steal is boots.
>>
Some Pokemon Mystery Dungeon questions.

1. If you and/or your partner start as Nincada and evolve during the jump, does that make a clone/copy of you, or a new Pokemon with the same stats as your/their Pokemon form, and probably a fairly similar mindset? Does it become a companion? If you copy yourself this way does that copy continue its own jumpchain, or join you on yours? Do you/they evolve into the Ninjask or the Shedinja?

2. If your starter in the PMT jump is something with more than one possible evolution path (Eevee, male Ralts, female Snorunt, Oddish, Poliwag, Slowpoke, Tyrogue, Clampearl, Rockruff, technically Burmy, maybe even Wurmple) and you import them as your partner, and evolve them differently than you did originally, does that become their Pokemon form change to their new evolution, or do they get both as alt forms?
>>
>>51929192
It's worth noting that, in the game at least, "anything" also includes skills. It only works on skills that the user can learn, but they get them permanently. Like, if a thief steals Fire from a black mage, then they permanently learn the Fire spell.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
>catching up on TFS' Xenoverse 2 playthrough.
>Apparently Mr. Popo née Demon God Dumplin had a 3-way baby daughter with Towa and a cat
>She's Puddin, the 2nd Time Patroller

Man, between the Yozis and the Endless it seems likely lately I've been meeting a lot of people whose family trees are just as complicated as mine are. Also, good news, Sunny! I found you a rival for the Dragonball jumps!

[Explosive WOO in the distance]

>>51929163
That...does sound like something I could see Dr. McNinja doing, so-all the McNinja perks combined, maybe? Or Thief, from 8-Bit Theater. He also has an entire perk tree, and short of the actually conceptual-he's stolen in ways that seem cartoon physics-y.

While I can't confirm, I remember being told Smoke Knights from Girl Genius fight in a similar way too.

>>51929058
Nothing that general springs to mind, apart from the three "absolutes are no longer absolutes" perks out there:

Apotheosis (Baten Kaitos)
The Noble Eightfold Path (Lord of Light)
Heretic (Seven Deadly Sins)

There's a similarly worded thing in the Servant Supplement called Pioneer of the Stars, but from what I gather on the wiki it's meant to represent the context of being a brilliant genius who invents unprecedented stuff rather than an across the board thing.
>>
>>51927991
>401k

Why is 401k a big deal? Eating and sleeping is for scrubs.
>>
>>51928101
The irony of the Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World protag is that he was put into the body of a sociopathic cultivation expert that was probably worse than most of the badguys he faces now. So he feels guilty for stuff he had no part in.
>>
>>51924150
>Last Thread
>51914298
Hello there, dumbass.
>>51914298
for the archives.
>>
File: 1482298370422.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482298370422.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>51927861
Will consider.
>>51927961
Read the notes at the end of the jump.
>>51924209
Probably going to be a mix of the original and the remakes. Maybe a hint of Dissidia?
>>51924320
There will be a Path of Chaos tree.

Also, I really like this image for some reason.
>>
>>51929637
You know, you don't have to stay here if you'd rather nice to SB. Honestly, it'd be understandable even if you wanted to quite jumpchain entirely.
>>
>>51914979
>Haven from Vampire: The Requiem
>>51915320
>Yes.

>Vampire: The Requiem
I am not finding this, just the one by CCDT.
>>
File: 1471733486202.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1471733486202.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>51929674
Piss off. Not in any mood for your flavor of horseshit. Find someone else to antagonize, or grow a fucking pair and actually talk to me one-on-one. Either way, stop wasting both of our time.
>>
>>51929674
If you're going to insult somebody, the very least you could do is ensure you're using the correct words. But I understand. Your vocabulary is so limited you have to find substitutions.
>>
>>51929674
>>51929674
>>51929674
>>51929674
>>51929674
There, that should satisfy you for a while, right?
>>
File: Bobby-....jpg (113KB, 693x467px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-....jpg
113KB, 693x467px
>>51929704

Bodacious Babes

Bro you made the first cardinal sin, replying to him.
>>
Are there any jumps you guys would really like to see or are looking forward to?
>>
File: 1488041321632.jpg (232KB, 850x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1488041321632.jpg
232KB, 850x1063px
>>51929758
>>51929704
>>
>>51929767
Heaven's Final Fantasy jump and the Generic Princess Rescue Gauntlet. The former for nostalgia's sake and the latter because it seems like the author is putting some solid work into it.
>>
>>51929686
It's in Unimaged N-Z.
>>
>>51929704
And you'd have to deal with less horseshit on SB, and be part of a better community in general. Can't see why you got so triggered, tbqh.
>>
File: 26034527-303-428.png (132KB, 303x428px) Image search: [Google]
26034527-303-428.png
132KB, 303x428px
>>51929522
I took 401k. It's mostly an alternative to Food Immersion from Toriko (I took Food Pressure instead). So, y'know, storing excess calories to do weird Toriko bullshit later.
It also synergizes well with the protein energy from Cho Aniki! So, y'know, down a ton of protein shakes and attack people with muscle lasers.

I also have Fire Belly from Cardcaptor Sakura (which ironically ALSO makes it so I never have to eat or sleep), but still allows you to do those things and convert the unneeded energy into temporary magical power!
... I am probably like the only person in all of jumpchain who wasn't a drop in that jump.

... so that's neat!
>>
>>51929801
>>51929801
>>51929801
>>51929801
>>51929801
>>51929801
Have some more.
>>
File: Female Knight.jpg (285KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Female Knight.jpg
285KB, 800x1200px
>>51929767

Bodacious BABES

DISEGEA DLC AND PRINCESS GAUNTLET

>>51929782

Bodacious Babes

I prefer woman in proper armorunless they are amazons
>>
Are there any jumps that offer a means of freeing trapped souls, à la D.Gray-man?
>>
File: JC11.jpg (23KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
JC11.jpg
23KB, 810x539px
>>51929704
Unfortunately special needs children have a very limited vocabulary. Took him almost a year to learn to spell "BTFO", for example.

Also, about DBZ-just wanted to check, imported/created companions have to pay CP to be a demon right? Saiyans are bought and the other races are free but demons aren't mentioned in the jump, so I just wanted to check.

>>51929767
I haven't seen GeniusAnon lately, but I'm all up for some transgression. Other than that, there's Mardukth's Lunars to continue my unnecessarily convoluted saga of revenge-salvation and I just remembered Val was considering a Majikoi jump in the VERY distant future.

>>51929856
I think the Third Magic (F/SN) can do that, actually. Other than that, there's a magic for it in FF10 and Dresden Files/Gargoyles/Buffy magic is versatile enough for that too.
>>
>>51929875
Latest version in the upload folder should cover that. Earthling, Demon, Namekian, and Alien are free while Saiyan and Freiza Clan have to be paid for, in terms of companion imports.
>>
File: ca87da5b372b252bff16111a68e84b64.png (764KB, 600x1370px) Image search: [Google]
ca87da5b372b252bff16111a68e84b64.png
764KB, 600x1370px
>>51929856
Binder from Forgotten Realms specializes in pulling souls from between worlds and are normally locked away. No doubt that would help you.
>>
File: 8wh2z4.jpg (15KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
8wh2z4.jpg
15KB, 600x432px
>>51929637
>Also, I really like this image for some reason.
Cirno is best 2hu.
>>
>>51926168
Joshirou's bizarre adventures.
>>
So I've heard about what's going on, and I've decided not to keep procrastinating with posting this here. Hopefully it can get on the drive.
>>
>>51929767
It'd either have to be a joke jump or have a decent amount of OC, but a part of me wants a Fist of the Borf Star jump.
>>
>>51929674
>if you'd rather nice
I think you accidentally a few words there.
>quite jumpchain
Hmmm, yes, quite. Exquisite.
*tea-sipping intensifies*
>>
>>51930021
Way to utterly fuck up the very first page.
>>
>>51930021
You didnt even spell the name right.
>>
>>51930021
You're not gonna get a lot of traction here. Some people here hate you. I don't, because I know nothing about you or Coiling Dragon, but I doubt you posting this will cultivate anything but salt.
>>
>>51929941
Who is the fish girl?
>>
>>51929767
Looking forward to:
>Fate/GO
>KonoSuba
>Other Exalted jumps (Lunars and Abyssals)
>Genius jump
Jumps that I would really like to see:
>Mignolaverse (I don't think that aside from BPRD you can do multiple jumps for each franchise, but I want to travel there anyway)
>Asimov's Foundation
>Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer (maybe as a Gauntlet?)
>Urasawa's mangas: Pluto, Monster, Billy Bat, 20th Century Boys...
>Bunny and Tiger
>Gash Bell!
>Bastard!!
>Nier 2
>>
>>51930021
I don't dislike it

But you should fix that first page formatting.

>>51930145
Isn't the same with some other jumpmakers? We should be used to Timmy and his imitators antics by now.
>>
>>51930115
>>51930119
>>51930145
It iznt even the guy who made the jump, he goes by brahamastra, this guy is just some shitstirrer. Report and ifnore.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>51929910
Neat, thanks!

Drawbacks: The Saga Continues, Four Stars! Broly When? Buu Who? Only the Strong Survive, Dark Seekers, Rival, Jumper Owned Count, Mr. Jumper (2000)

Drop-In, Earthling, age 26

Hidden Power (Free)
Ki Training (Free)
That's Stupid and You're Stupid (Free)
Kill Your Pride (Free)
Jumper 01 (1700)
Dragon Radar (Free)
Strange Fruit (Free)
Legacy of the Tuffles (1500)
You Stop That (1300)
Instant Transmission (700)
Sparring PartnersX8 (400).
-All: Demon, Style Artist, Do You Even Pose? (Free), Stomach Cramps (Free), Posing Power! (400), The Savior Has Come! (300), A True Hero (0)
A Devil In Plain Sight (200)
Tree of Might (0)
Big Gete Star Microchip (+300, 0)

Also, having caught up on the TFS playthroughs, assuming they're canon to the jump it turns out Popo/Dumplin created the DBZ Abridged universe, fertilised the Time Egg and at one point broke through the 4th wall to murder Lani and Kirran

I haven't seen anyone be such a literal Jumper since Luna! And unlike Luna, I'm totally cool with sharing the wonderful drugs of Malfeas with him on the lookout in our downtime while not time patrolling. It helps I'm basically the opposite of Goku: I halfass fights so much I'd rather portal someone on the edge of blacking out right in front of Dumplin to finish because I can't be arsed to secure the kill.

Not to mention-I just remembered since "Dark" Arale's totally going to follow Sunny around like the little sister she is, they can go on sparring parties with Puddin AND her beaus: Cooler and Dodoria!

My newfound scientist/self appointed trainer keeps arguing with me about how I should actually fight more. I point out I don't need to fight to increase my powerlevel. She concedes the point, and admits she's just going berserk because the demon cheerleaders keep breaking into her office and posing on the table.

>>51930021
Herculanon is already making his version for our drive.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51924150/#51924746
>>
>>51930157
That's Undyne, though admittedly it's a younger version of her than you see in the game.
>>
>>51929767
Crysis
Improbable Island
Mortal Instruments
Mortal Engines
Leviathan Series (the Steampunk/Biopunk WW1 setting)
Uglies
Skinjacker Trilogy
His Dark Materials
The Time Quintet
Spore
Interworld
Uber
>>
Have any of your jumper's companions died? How did they handle it?
>>
>>51930239
>not having a dozen bullshit True Resurrection spells up your sleeve
real stakes are for pussies
>>
>>51930200
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47474809/#47480908

His claim is way older and didn't got accepted mostly because 'SB' and 'too powerful'.

Also, people were willing to accept it a few weeks ago: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51581727/#51581866
>>
>>51929767

Belgariad/Mallorean
Dirty Pair
Fading Suns
Fifth Element
His Dark Materials
Nausicaa
Spelljammer
VeloCity

I should really just bite the bullet and make some of my own.
>>
File: nu5UIQF.jpg (83KB, 709x592px) Image search: [Google]
nu5UIQF.jpg
83KB, 709x592px
>>51929767
Ar Nosurge, I've been looking through some gameplay stuff and fuck, Ion is too adorable.
>>
>>51930292
Yeah fuck off, if the thread didnt except it and it is a sb exclusive then it can stay there just like a certain jump with juvenile equines. Someone here is making a version for the thread.
>>
>>51930239
>Not having your companions respawn
>Not having resurrection spells in the early chain

What a pleb. You deserve every bit of suffering for your incompetence.
>>
>>51930292
What I would recommend, is that Bramastra "collaborates" with Herculanon as his bottom bitch, like Adarx suggested to Babylon Guy.
>>
>>51930301
>Belgariad/Mallorean
Please please make this too and have a toggleable perk that basically makes the plot not change no matter what you do called plot happens!
>>
>>51930301
We got a Fifth Element jump, anon.
I think… Yorokonde made it? Not sure.
>>
>>51930021
Sorry Bramastra, but we've got someone here who already has the claim currently, he waited the amount of time that it takes for a WIP to be outdated I believe. It's been ages since you've posted though. How have you been?

>51930189

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/brahamastra/

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/Bramastra/

^_^ Huh would you look at that?

>>51930292
Eh this is true. I personally don't have a horse in this race though.

>>51930323
No need to be so aggressive, anon.
>>
>>51930323
>What I think is more important that what other people said
Yeah, sure thing kiddo
>>
>>51930334
>collaborates

Aww, you learned to spell a new word! Aren't you clever? Just remember sport: Rubbing shit in your eyes won't make daddy love you!
>>
File: #08 (nabiki).jpg (185KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
#08 (nabiki).jpg
185KB, 550x413px
>>51930239
Ended up having to kill Nabiki. Should have known better than to take her in the first place, giving super powers to someone that amoral isn't a good idea.
>>
>>51930364
>kiddo
>nothin' personnel
>>
>>51930355
>^_^
Fuck off
>>
File: da30b795e8a8397c16dcd24acffa2ebb.jpg (206KB, 1129x1200px) Image search: [Google]
da30b795e8a8397c16dcd24acffa2ebb.jpg
206KB, 1129x1200px
>>51930301
>Fifth Element
Ouch, my pride.

>>51930348
I sure did. It's just filed under The Fifth Element.
>>
>>51930348
Shit son, I need to check again.

>>51930337
Prophecy bitches, I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>51930391
nice memes
>>
>>51930405
Anybody else think Mei looks vaguely like a Pandoran?
>>
>>51930408
Just would make a cool perk for jumper to not destroy the setting or other settings.
>>
>>51930337
Weren't Cracker Jack and TopHatAlthalus making a Belgariad jump?
>>
>>51930337
>>51930408
I think CJ and TopHat were doing a Belgariad jump.
>>
>>51930405
I want to congratulate you personally on not posting furshit for this one post. Commendable restraint.
>>
>>51930451
>>51930441
I dont know are they?
>>
>>51930257
>>51930329
>Not rolling for jumps.
>Not playing Pretend on Hard Mode.
>>
>>51930021
Really, i see nothing actually wrong with that jump. No clue what people were complaining about. I hope hercules anon can actually deliver something better.
>>
>>51930315
You know not who you waifu, anon. She is a scary girl.
>>
File: 3b2731796d84c88259d4d1411b130173.png (648KB, 1000x1338px) Image search: [Google]
3b2731796d84c88259d4d1411b130173.png
648KB, 1000x1338px
>>51930452
Oh no, I'm backsliding! Without your constant verbal abuse, I'm slipping back into the degenerate creature that I normally am. /sarcasm
>>
>>51930465
>Hard Mode
Go back to SB.
>>
File: monkey_king_by_mika_chai.jpg (124KB, 800x1269px) Image search: [Google]
monkey_king_by_mika_chai.jpg
124KB, 800x1269px
>>51930487
I knew it.
>>
>>51929767
My "dream that I'm probably never going to get around to" is to make a I Wanna Be the Guy gauntlet. Some of the links, rolls, and perks in it will be traps, meaning it's actually possible to die while you're still making your build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmBwqRhGznI
>>
File: 1454357933090.jpg (572KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454357933090.jpg
572KB, 1920x1080px
>>51930469
I'm aware, all that hate that has been cultivating this whole time, and I'm the idiot on the couch huh?
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>51930460
They WERE?! Not meming, that's genuinely news to me.

Although this DOES remind me-if you're out there Ninjanon, I hope the Kingkiller Chronicle's still chugging along.

>>51930469
It's always the quiet ones. Doesn't Nepgear /snap/ in one of the game routes?

Also, am I misremembering or were you working on something in the near future too? I remember you dropped some stuff a while back, so I probably am.

>>51930516
...I have to say, that DOES pretty much look like how I'd imagine Sun Wukong to be as a woman-monkey.

>>51930531
And a harmless Dracula companion?
>>
>>51929767
Dies Irae
Demombane
Vertigo's Lucifer
Umineko
A proper Doctor Who
>>
File: 2013-10-09-TGAG_356_Thursdays.jpg (122KB, 980x396px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-09-TGAG_356_Thursdays.jpg
122KB, 980x396px
>>51930507
I thought SB was all about powerwanking?
Please make up your mind.
>>
>>51930487
It's not just one dude.

I think a good number of us are annoyed by your repeated violations of Global Rule #3.
>>
>>51930315
Don't mind the sad ending, for Japanese players with an account on the company's website, they get an email from her in the real world actively searching for you.
>>
>>51929767
some summerfag claimed motor city and left Before completing it,I need it bad
>>
>>51930573
Any deviation of the main rules is bad
>>
>>51930573
They do a thing there called creative mode where you take infinite cp for every jump.
>>
File: 9fqQJAF.jpg (234KB, 1250x1219px) Image search: [Google]
9fqQJAF.jpg
234KB, 1250x1219px
>>51930601
>main rules
hahahahahaha
please tell me where I can find these "main rules" so I can make sure I'm playing pretend incorrectly.
>>
>>51930599
Don't remind me, you need Ciel then marry her, then connect with Ar Nosurge for the true ending. And those in the west will never get Ciel nor experience it. At least theres the translation stuff on YouTube.
>>
>>51930623
What does that have to do with rolling for jumps?
>>
>>51930549
In the end, you could say she is worse than Nelo.

At least Nelo learned to stop caring after the first century.

>>51930553
>Doesn't Nepgear /snap/ in one of the game routes?
Yup. Good stuff, that ending.

>Also, am I misremembering or were you working on something in the near future too?
Aye. Am 50% on the current project, and will be working on Ar nosurge next.

No matter how much sweet Nier beckons.
>>
>>51930649
Yeah, I really hate when this kind of stuff happens. We seem to be regressing back to the 90's, where little gets translated and localizations get butchered.
>>
>>51930487
I don't care about your being a degenerate just don't dump those pics here
Or at least make more jumps
>>
File: 1466566309465.jpg (221KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1466566309465.jpg
221KB, 900x1165px
>>51930574
Look, most of what I post anymore is ears and tails, nekomimi-style stuff, which is tolerated from everyone self. I admit that I slip up every once in a while, but it is certainly not on a constant basis.

Unless you're counting Undertale art is as "furry", which is just wrong, because they're monster-girls.
>>
Which id better for using vore as a gateway to power up: Hellsing Vampirism/ Dark Binding, Greed, or Majin?
>>
>>51930701
Pretty sure it's just the shitposter's tailored shitposting for you, senpai.
>>
>>51930599
>>51930649
>>51930683
Well, there is a certain fan project in the works... And aquagon is a determined guy.
>>
>>51930695
I like them. Please kindly fuck off.
>>
>>51930574
I'm way more annoyed by the shitposters who also consistently violate Global Rule #3.
I could give a fuck about a guy posting pictures, when there are assholes trying to destroy the community.
Methinks you have confused priorities.
>>
>>51930671
Renall's Genometric's was really fucked up wasn't it.

>will be working on Ar nosurge next.
YES

>>51930683
Guess the only option now is to learn Moonrunes.

>>51930722
Which one?
>>
>>51930709
Hellsing you can get fairly early, which is not likely with DBM, and Greed isn't actually you doing any devouring as much as your magical tattoo. So Helling or Majin, probably Hellsing.
>>
>>51930573
A TGAG jump would be fucking insane in the best way.
>>
File: 64084894984.png (608KB, 728x1012px) Image search: [Google]
64084894984.png
608KB, 728x1012px
>>51930711
Aw, damn it, really? I've gotten so good at detecting that lately.

>>51930695
What? Is six not enough for you?
>>
>>51930639
Why did you post that pic with your post?
>>
>>51930709
Greed is best since you get /all/ of their powers and Val said the bought version won't drive you insane or anything.
>>
>>51930701
As far as I can tell you still post that shit pretty often, and monster girls in is the same bag obviously.
>>51930711
>nobody ever complains or quibbles on 4chan except Timmy
Nah. That's just the spirit of the place.
>>51930726
I agree that shitposter is worse. Doesn't make posting furshit a-okay. I can fight back against both.
>>
>>51930783
>monster girls in is the same bag
I don't care if you are our usual shitposter, you are a shitposter even more retarded than he.
>>
>>51930740
Aquagon recently finished the fan retranslation of... AT2, I think? Because that one was badly localized. And with the recent Vita cracking, he started wondering about the possibility of a full Surge Concerto translation. And if anyone can, it's him.
>>
>>51930763
Is that the girl from professional head Pat simulator?
>>
File: 1337272654686.png (17KB, 174x95px) Image search: [Google]
1337272654686.png
17KB, 174x95px
>>51930770
Because it was the one my cursor landed on in the image folder.
>>
>>51930709
I was under the impression that the version of Dark Binding offered in the jump just gave you minions of those you kill, but I might be misremembering.

Greed might give you trouble if you try to absorb something too strong.

Majin, I think, works fine regardless of powerlevel if you can keep your food down, but personality alteration is a very real concern.
>>
>>51930189
It is the name he used when he last posted the Jump here.
Nice try, Timmy.

>>51930200
>Herculanon is already making his version for our drive.
Don't be the shitposter, ASA.
He has way prior claim, since he actually posted his first version in the thread way back in May, before Herculesanon jumped claim yesterday.
>>
>>51930723
Your personal preferences don't change the fact that it's against the rules, and that it's not most people's cup of tea.
>>51930803
How is that retarded? Beast girls and monster girls are pretty close.
>>
>>51930819
Dark binding explicitly makes one more powerful, but notes that you might be able to utilize consumed souls for a "myriad of different purposes" with experimentation.
>>
>>51930807
I vaguely recall something like that over at Sufficient Velocity. May the gods bless him in this endeavor.
>>
File: 9874841.png (494KB, 717x997px) Image search: [Google]
9874841.png
494KB, 717x997px
>>51930813
No, it's just an OC drawn by the same woman who draws the alien Daughteru-Anon seeds his worlds with.

http://hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/

She's promising to post presentations on the several comic projects she is working on in the next few days. Burned-OC was rumored to be staring in one of them, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.
>>
>>51930815
Yeah, but your post didn't warrant a picture.
>>
Does anyone know if you can buy multiple Custom NPCs in Overlord?
>>
>>51930876
You can. It's even said in the text, although implicitly.
>>
>>51929767
I was really looking forward to the AdventureQuest and Blade & Soul Jumps, but it's been awhile since I've heard anything about them. Are they still being worked on?

As for Jumps I'd love to see, I find myself really wanting a Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN Jump since some anon reminded me of its existence. I also need a Xenoverse Jump, so I can bully the time loli.

A Marx Brothers, or Three Stooges Jump would also be awesome, but I'll be damned if I can think of how you could do them.
>>
>>51930842
>He has way prior claim, since he actually posted his first version in the thread way back in May, before Herculesanon jumped claim yesterday.
That claim wasn't accepted though. Then three months passed, thus the IP was open. Herculesanon even asked about it.
>>
>>51930842
Dude, just stop. I actually agree with you but people are not gonna change their mind. It`s fucking retarded anyway, the only reason the jump didn`t get accepted, and is allowed to be replaced, is because the author is from SB. Were it a /jc/ native everyone would just go “b-but muh unspoken rules“ again.
>>
>>51930891
>AdventureQuest
Shit, I keep forgetting that I'm doing all the AE games. Thanks for reminding me on my laziness.
>>
>>51930783
>monster girls in is the same bag
You'll never convince anyone here of that. People here seem to love their monstergirls.
>I can fight back against both.
Then report and ignore. Bitching about it in-thread is pointless and annoying.
>>
>>51930883
Is it? I vaguely got that sense, but I can't find the bit in the text upon rereading. But alright, good. Time for some custom friends.
>>
>>51930903
I'm doing neither. One of the many terrible things Timmy has done to this place is rendering everyone paranoid. Expressing the slightest difference of opinion gets you called Shitposter.
>>51930924
>report
I do that when I see a particularly egregious image. Bitching is not necessarily pointless when a few people are doing it at once, it could make Yoro understand that it's grating.
>>
>>51930909
“Thread acceptance“ is fucking arbitrary at the best of times. The argument when it was posted was that it offered too much power, but look at where we are now. Power creep doesn`t even begin to describe it. But because some well known tripfags did it it`s just well and dandy. Hooray!
>>
>>51930957
>“Thread acceptance“ is fucking arbitrary at the best of times
Just look at what Generic Xianxia managed to slip by. Infinite time and infinite CP! Woohoo!
>>
>>51930950
>Bitching is not necessarily pointless when a few people are doing it at once, it could make me understand that I'm grating.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>51930987
It offends my sensibilities. Too much teal.
>>
>>51930987
It`s literal furshit though, no matter how you spin it.
>>
File: 2jAMrXJ.jpg (51KB, 390x514px) Image search: [Google]
2jAMrXJ.jpg
51KB, 390x514px
>>51930875
>>
>>51930997
If Yoro stops posting furshit, I shall stop talking about it.
>>
>>51930957
As it is now though the claim is in Herculesanon's ring not in Bramastra's. That's how it works.
>>
>>51931011
Buzz, buzz, buzz.
>>
>>51930931
>Is it?
It says that only the first one is free if you went 42nd Supreme Being.

Speaking of Overlord, apparently the NW now has an OP ancient dragon that can insta kill you and wiped out a guild 300 years ago. It also has a Twenty WCI.

It seems that its attacks are either poison based or some kind of stuff that doesn't effect undead and golems.
>>
>>51930992
There's precedent. And there's also the fact that no one wants to spend infinity sextillion trillion billion years in fucking Generic Xianxia.
>>
>>51931012
People have keep claims for more than half a year if not more.

'How it works' is very loosely defined around here.
>>
>>51930950
Back when this thread started, we would literally have entire threads devoted to discussing our pokemon partner waifus. You are in the wrong place for this.
>>
>>51931035
>There's precedent
Is there? Which previous jump gave you infinite CP for a limitless time extension drawback? Those are usually +0CP.
>>
>>51931012
That`s how it works, decided by some arbitrary ruleset that nobody seems to agree on except when it suits them. But let`s drop this argument, it`s not gonna go anywhere.
>>
>>51930909
>His claim wasn't accepted

Says who? The claim was accepted, he was just told that it was too powerful for a jump. But that's no longer a excuse.
>>
File: 055496.jpg (603KB, 800x1037px) Image search: [Google]
055496.jpg
603KB, 800x1037px
>>51931065
Sandslash a cute.
CUTE!
>>
>>51931075
Warhammer 40k: Imperium of Man.
>>
>>51931065
good point but this subsided a long time ago
>>
>>51931034
Ponies are also magic, wanna start posting them too? Really, stop being so smug with your irrelevant trip and pathetic fetish. Go to /d/ or wherever people like that shit, but not here.
>>
>>51931075
40k Imperium, for one.
>>
>>51931063
I won't say that it isn't loosely defined. However he asked and got the all clear. It's his now.

>>51931083
I agree that this isn't going anywhere, thanks for the conversation Anon.
>>
>>51931119
>>51931127
Damn you guys are right. I guess jumpchain has always been retarded. I should just accept it and enjoy the retardedness.
>>
>>51931125
>/d/
I think you mean /b/. Because while /d/ may accept anthropomorphic fighter jets fucking, furry is still bannable there, last I knew.
>>
>>51930021
Just upload it to the drive. It already got reviewed here.

Seeing Greek Myth, I don't know if Herculanon will make a better jump.
>>
>>51931163
Amazing, even /d/ has better standards than this thread. Really feels great to be part of a furfag community.
>>
File: teng bait.png (70KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
teng bait.png
70KB, 600x353px
>>51931192
>>
>>51931198
Stop trying to gaslight this poor anon
>>
>>51931220
That's how it works around here with conflictive jumps.
>>
>>51931198
I`m on mobile, and yes. Yoro is the redident furfag, so i assumed it was her. Still, you guys can fuck right off to /b/ with those pics, i bet you`ll have great company there.
>>
So guys I wish to have a glorious boat-fu. Can you guys help make her the best companion she could be?
>>
>>51931250
Make her an akuma.
>>
>>51931240
To be fair, there`s like 70 people max in here. It`s not wrong to assume there was only one furfag. I guess it was my fault for still having hope in the people of this thread.
>>
File: faggot detector.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
faggot detector.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>51931245
>I`m a mobilefag
Go back to eBaum's World.
>>
>>51931302
Yes, my mother is very progressive. She has no problem with me interacting with such colossal faggots as you.
>>
>>51931327
Better boatfag than furfag, anon. Choose your poison, you know?

>>51931339
Your ma's cool, brah.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Build Time? Build time!

Red Dwarf Jump 088:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Vain [+100]
Obedience Protocols [+200]
Polymorph [+300]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Comedic Timing [Free]
Inner Furnace [-100]
What a Stroke of Luck [-200]
Ace [-300]
Data Banks (w/ Obscure Knowledge) [-200]
Master Chief [-200]
Gear:
Armageddon Virus [-100]
AR Machine [-200]
Rejuvenation Shower [-300]
>>
>>51931339
Nice to know she wants you to grow up just like her, getting in the ass every night.
>>
File: 1452747642067.jpg (43KB, 539x588px) Image search: [Google]
1452747642067.jpg
43KB, 539x588px
>>
>>51931367
Pretty hot. Is this what they mean by ERP? Is ERP happening right now?
>>
>>51931367
Not cool, brah. He's talking about his mom, not yours.
>>
>>51931367
Yes, thank you. Anal stimulation can be very rewarding.
>>
>>51931302
Oh come on, Horo isn't even furry. I mean, the other shit was clearly not kosher, but Horo?

To capitalize on this hairy situation:
What animal alt-forms do your jumper and their companions have?
>>
>>51931394
Especially when using the cold, dead, and fake tails of furfags.
>>
>>51931378
I've noticed it always gets extra weird when the thread is nearing its end
>>
>>51931415
If it fits, he sits!
>>
>>51931378
Fuck off, you are worse than the damn furries. Every jump you put out gives some nonhuman bullshit race.
>>
Based mods
>>
File: 1455763188520.jpg (85KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1455763188520.jpg
85KB, 500x475px
>>51931378
Just the threadly autosage shitposting. At least it's sorta amusing this time, in a australian kinda way.
>>
>>51931431
Shitposter, everyone. Just in case it wasn't blindingly obvious. Strange that he should popup just as we were talking about things up people's asses.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>51931431
Now THAT hateful dude might be Shitposter.
>>
>>51931449
I love the look on that cat's face.

*'I'm not paid enough for this shit!'*
>>
>>51931441
The mods do not do their jobs. We have one shitposting mods who randomly applies rules when he gets butthurt, most of the time he bans red.
>>
>>51931426
>>51931426
>reddit tier memes
I`m sorry anon, but it seems like the thread`s faggotry has infected you. It`s lethal.

>>51931449
You though are the worst. Stop with those shitty macros.
>>
>>51931407
The wife has a lot of snake and bird alternate forms. I have mostly cat alternate forms.
>>
>>51931494
>I
Timmy, don`t take credit for other people`s work.
>>
>>51931482
"Doctor, surely there is a cure?"

"Certainly, sir. But don't call me Shirley."

>>51931494
You are either the shitposter, or someone posting ironically, either way thats pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>51930021
When you converted from doc to pdf it looks like the first page got moved from center alignment to left aligned and cut off.

Noble Background, why the 100/200/ CP surcharge for National/Continent level clan? What concrete advantages does it grant? What is the difference between Kingdom level like the default and National level that costs 100 CP more. Those words are basically synomyms. Is the town clan if you don't chose any of the above still 100 CP, or is it cheaper?

Average Affinity mentions 50 CP per additional element You may just want to make this give you a minimum average ability in every element,

The 4 Divine Beasts Clan, is it 'free' (mandatory drawback and all) for the Wushan Township location? because that is how it reads.
>>
File: 1390657117410.jpg (114KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
1390657117410.jpg
114KB, 431x427px
>>51931421
>>51931449
It's not so much funny as it is repetitive.

>>51931431
>what is Indiana Jones
>what is Bayonetta
>what is Ace Combat
>what is Warframe
Yes, clearly it's every jump and clearly I am known for giving the high-power options. You have uncovered my ruse. Oh no, whatever will I do?
>>
>>51931543
You really don't have to bother with shitposter.
Nobody takes his deranged "criticisms" of your work seriously.
>>
>>51931543
>What are unfunny animal pictures
Boo. Go 2d or go home.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>51931543
On that last one I have to ask this.The Tenno are weird Void Space Babies aren't they? I don't play so I read the quotes and wikiwalk.
>>
File: hank.gif (29KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
hank.gif
29KB, 300x340px
>>51931561
>animal pictures
You want 2d animal pictures?
>>
File: 1466358296232.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466358296232.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>51931575
They're kiddos who got trapped on a ship and were exposed to the Void, which is basically that setting's version of the Warp. So they're more like Void Space Mutants.

>>51931558
I thought the sarcasm would have made it blitheringly obvious, but alas.
>>
>>51931537
It costs cp because it gives you lots of influence, money, and resources. It`s not thar hard to understand anon.
>>
>>51931543
Yeah, because dying when your Warframe does, that's soooo representative of the setting amirite?
>>
>>51929767
Life is Strange could be fun, but I know I'd have a hard time coming up with a full perk list for it that isn't either ridiculously overpowered or basically useless. Plus I don't know if it would be better as a normal jump where you could use crazy jumper powers to try to fix things or as a gauntlet where you have to try to manage without powers.

Setting-specific Digimon jumps would also be cool, since the one we have now is effectively "Generic Digimon" jump, seeing as it grabs stuff from multiple different Digimon universes(and gives no real indication *which* you are jumping in to, or if you're jumping into an entirely new, non-canon Digimon universe that natively includes all these elements)

Smallville could also be fun. Spilling Clark's secret to certain people could stop a very large number of the problems in at least the earlier seasons, and get hilarious reactions. Plus it's the only version of Lex Luthor that I truly believe could have become one of the heroes. Not to mention it could be an additional chance to make Supergirl or Zatanna into companions, and I think the only setting with Chloe, so there's that. I know I remember someone was building a harem of Supergirls, so I'm sure they at least would be happy with it.

And is Torchwood a valid jump for someone to make, or would it not count since it is in the same universe and potentially same time frame of the existing Doctor Who jump? That's another potential jump where I'd be torn between taking it late and steamrolling certain problems, or taking it early and being just as susceptible to all the bad things as the cast and have to get by on my own intelligence(and/or meta-knowledge)
>>
>>51931591
>hank the MOTHERFUCKING cowdog
I'd jump that.
>>
>>51931609
I'm saying he doesn't even deserve your sarcasm.
>>
>>51931431
As if it needed to be more obvious you were baiting.
>>
>>51931575
Basically, yes which is weird because Traveling through the void causes sterility and they were born on a generation ship that took a very long trek through the void before returning. also, the void drove their parents crazy and they had to be either imprisoned or killed for everyones safety , depending on which of the morality choices you make.
>>
>>51931591
I loved those books.
>>
>>51931620
Anon, no. He's saving himself for Beulah.
>>
>>51931609
Oh yeah, your sarcasm is so refined and subtle that anon couldn`t possibly get it.
He obviously meant the fact that you replied at all.
>>
Now if we could stop that faggot from posting bullshit fuckinh porn every time heavens shows up this thread would be gold.
>>
>>51931431
#inhumanmasterrace
>>
File: 1483581527611.jpg (150KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1483581527611.jpg
150KB, 500x737px
>>51931666
>>
>>51931620
Shit, me too.
>>
>>51931637
No void travel does not make you steril that was caused by the bullshit the sentients did when traveling to our solar system.
>>
File: Jumper's best friend.jpg (365KB, 610x1353px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper's best friend.jpg
365KB, 610x1353px
>>51931620
>hank the MOTHERFUCKING cowdog

I have no idea What the series is but there's one Jumper dog I know of.
>>
Tell me what you guys think of this DC Occult build:

>Half-Blood
>Prince(ss) of Jumpworld (1/4 power mode)
>Twisted Sister (free)
>Dark and Troubled Times (free)
>Blessing of Destruction (200)
>Highway to Hell (free)
>Carefully Chosen Words (500)
>Dimension Lord (free)
>Library of Eternity (1100)
>Family Tree (free)
>Really Need a Tan (1000)

The gimmick I want to do for this build, which may or may not be explicitly allowed since I'm not sure if the library counts as a dimension, but at the same time I don't think confers me enough of advantage for it to be objectionable, is having the Library of Eternity be my personal dimension. That is, my dimension is an impossibly vast library that passively collects books from visited world. As for what would happen when it eventually absorbs enough books that 40,000 square miles isn't enough to hold it, I'm thinking that either I can use magic to swap out what books are available, or else just have it be as tall as it needs to be. For the inhabitants, I'm divided on whether to have just general "book spirits," or the more interesting path of dead librarians, professors, and assorted bibliophiles who are bound there by their own desires. Sort of like a ghost that's bound to Earth by unfinished business, except they're there because they consider this a good afterlife and don't want to leave.

As for the actual build, I totally see that it's lacking in raw power. However, Carefully Chosen Words, Blessing of Destruction, and a huge amount of available knowledge seems like an insanely powerful combo if you can get your mouth open.

Do you think this is a survivable build? What about as a really early jump, like second jump early? So as to take full advantage of the library, you see.
>>
>>51931699
Are you still making mallorean belgariad jump.
>>
>>51931699

See:
>>51930451
>>51930441
>>51930460
>>51930553
>>
>>51931702
Okay I misinterpreted that bit of dialogue, sorry.
>>
>>51931609
I thought you knew sarcasm doesnt work in text, since you are oh so smart.
>>
>>51931407
Dog (boxer/German Shepherd/retriever mix)
Reticulated Python
Giant Golden Capped Flying Fox

>>51931482
>Stop with those shitty macros.
>not like George Carlin
You have no soul.
>>
File: 1482848652342.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1482848652342.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>51931785
>since you are oh so smart
>>
>>51931735
Don't care who makes it. I would love a Belgariad jump.

>>51931785
Sarcasm works fine in text, if you have an intelligent audience.
>>
>>51930185
Oh, I have no idea what happened to that. Probably the transfer to PDF.
>>51931537
Being in a clan of that level could potentially mean being pretty highly influential. For example someone on the level of a continental clan could hold a lot of weight in many empires, for example Yale was pretty much able to bully everyone not an emperor. It's a very big advantage.
>>
File: fire emblem tellius.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem tellius.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
Fire Emblem Heroes is now on the drive.

Now onto Fire Emblem Tellius. Since I've been putting it off for so long.
>>
>>51931843
Could you please go back to your site.
>>
>>51931879
No need to be so hostile.
>>
>>51931843
You and blade can both just fuck the right off.
>>
>>51931879
Could you please fuck off already? It`s getting tiring.
>>
>>51931843
I have a pdf copy of Coiling Dragon that doesn't have the issue yours has.

Here you go. Hope it's useful.
>>
>>51931900
see
>>51931463
>>
>>51931900
Plenty of need when you keep pushing this crap, something tells me you have been shitposting all thread. So fuck you.
>>
>>51931906
What telling someone who has proven in the past to be a shitstirring faggot and who keeps trying to start inter board drama is trolling or something now?
>>
>>51931927
>shitposter shitposts again
>blames others for what he did himself
Wew lad, that`s pretty pathetic. At leasr ownn up to it.
>>
>>51931927
See
>>51931925
Try not to be quite so obvious, Timmy, and take some responsibility for you assholish behaviour, rather than use it as ammunition against others.

In short, fuck you.
>>
>>51931967
Can`t you see the irony in what you are writing?
>>
>>51931614
>And is Torchwood a valid jump for someone to make, or would it not count since it is in the same universe and potentially same time frame of the existing Doctor Who jump? That's another potential jump where I'd be torn between taking it late and steamrolling certain problems, or taking it early and being just as susceptible to all the bad things as the cast and have to get by on my own intelligence(and/or meta-knowledge)

It should be valid. We have a bunch of different Fate and Exalted jumps. Plus different Star Wars ones for the different time periods.
>>
>>51931995
Shitposters can't see irony.

To them, it is a myth, like basic decency, manner and personal hygiene.

To them, all is shit... forever.
>>
>>51931911
Thanks. I think that one might have some small differences, but I'm sure they're not that major.
>>
>>51930021
Spark Strips seems to be the main power of the God Eater Rat, which is already offered. Which means redundancy if a Drop In chooses to be a God Eater Rat. And 2,000 may be to expensive for it. How about instead Divine Beast is any not god eater rat, but they can upgrade to be one if they also buy Spark Strips.

>>51931612
>It costs cp because it gives you lots of influence, money, and resources
none of which leave the jump. That stuff is normally covered by having a regular background. 300 CP backgrounds are the ones that give additional perks, or powerful alt forms, stuff that follows you on your chain.

And this jump reads like it covers multiple planes of existence, way more than just the continent. Planes where you continent spanning clan doesn't mean any more than your town clan does. So this is charging for something that doesn't really help you in the jump once you get started.

It's not that hard to understand, anon.
>>
>>51929767
Looking Forward To
>Lunars
>Abyssals
>Fate/GO
>Updated Resident Evil
>Updated DMC
>Konosuba

Want to See
>Pandora Hearts
>Nier Automata
>The one I'm working on.
>>
>>51932003
I would, for one, love a jump for Torchwood.

>>51932023
I think the most recent change for that version is the change in the notes, where you don't have to get four sovereign sparks to become a UC as a post-spark reward.

Any changes after that won't be in that version.

Glad that it is of some use to you.

I believe that you are the creator, right? If so, then thank you are a lovely jump.
>>
>>51931543
To be fair Red, you're a regular source of bullshit.

I mean, you make content more often than bullshit, and you probably produce less bullshit then the average poster -- congratulations, you're not as bad as bancho -- but there's a perception, probably unfair, that named posters produce more bullshit because there's a continuity to their bullshit.

I mean, look at me; I've been gone for a while from a recurring thread that I posted in anonymously, and I had an immediate and visceral reaction to 'Oh look, Red's getting into an argument again and prolonging bullshit,' because seriously, it feels like this happens ALL THE TIME, fair or not. It totally does, /jc/ is like some godawful Groundhog Day loop of the same bullshit.
>>
Val, is Revenge Counter possible if you have Full Counter?
>>
>>51932061
Yeah, he might as well change those things. Not like autists are gonna let it on the drie either way.
>>
>>51931614
>Setting-specific Digimon jumps would also be cool, since the one we have now is effectively "Generic Digimon" jump, seeing as it grabs stuff from multiple different Digimon universes(and gives no real indication *which* you are jumping in to, or if you're jumping into an entirely new, non-canon Digimon universe that natively includes all these elements)
We have a Cyber Sleuth jump.
>>
>He's actually skipping school today to shitpost here.
>>
>>51931927
Shut up Timmy.

>>51932067
What are you working on?

Are you me?
>>
>>51931614
>Digimon Tamers
>Powered by a Forsaken Child
>I didn't use the whole thing!
>>
>>51931967
>shitstirring faggot and who keeps trying to start inter board drama
Stop being a twat, you twat.
>>
File: 1480608960192.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1480608960192.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>51932083
>>
>>51932127
Shitposting is a full-time job anon. If he wants to get paid, he can`t just skip it fir something like school.
>>
File: 1415938773348.jpg (373KB, 1700x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1415938773348.jpg
373KB, 1700x1230px
Is it wrong to always import companions so I can have them transfer me their perks later on?
>>
>>51932127
I mean if bramastra can do it why not?
>>
>>51932158
It's just gone well past the point of insanity. It's one thing to spend all your free time shitposting, it's another to actually ruin your own future to shitpost more.
>>
>>51932106
Someone is doing dawn/dusk
>>
>>51932127
I still think he flunked out long ago and just has a part-time McJob some mornings.
>>
>>51929767
I'd LIKE to make a Utena jump but there's so much metaphorical crap in it that flies over my head I'd have nowhere to start.
>>
Poona the Fuckdog jump when?
>>
>>51932168
Isn't the entire point of Companions to have semi-autonomous Perk platforms?

Also in some Jumps it's, like. The only way to get some of the Perks. Worm is the worst offender, where the only route to get more than one Power is to put all your points into Companion Import, then take Complications for more Points to put into Companions.

Then use a power theft ability.

It's often very cost effective to buy Perks via Companions -- assuming you have some way to collect after. And, well, there are a few ways to accomplish that in the 'chain.
>>
>>51932061
That's a good point on both counts. I guess I'll change Godeater Rat to already have Spark Strips discounted or free and God spark Forging as well. Godeater Rats are... bullshit. If it wasn't for their slow training they would be the supreme being only under Sovereigns. The laws of the Universe are literally nerfing them with low fertility and training speed

As for the Clan. Maybe I could drop the price a little and give them a discount to Divine Beasts clan?
>>
>>51931407
I've got Gallade if Pokemon count, and all companions that originally started as Pokemon have those forms.

If Faunus from RWBY count (doubt it) then we've all got Faunus forms because improved nightvision and a free 100CP that doesn't count against the drawback limit seemed like a good deal for a few people acting like assholes to us. Various different traits, mostly horns for improved headbutting or monkey tails to hold an additional weapon, though I chose that all before RWBY had the chameleon girl with color changing skin, which is probably the best faunus trait seeing as it still looks human but could be used either to improve any disguises or as extra camouflage when being stealthy.
>>
>>51932278
Sounds good to me. Go for it.
>>
>>51932206
Chicken and the egg, anon.

It isn't that he ruined his future to shitpost. It's that he had no future and so he shitposted.

Presumably it makes him feel better?

When someone, even at Christmas, when everyone else is full of the milk of human kindness, throws a tantrum when two groups of normally belligerent people cooperate pleasantly to make something nice for the holidays, then you know that they have no life whatsoever, and not because they choose not to.
>>
>>51931735
>>51931724
The plan was I was going to re-read the Belgariad over the Christmas break and TopHat was going to help out when I finished. That, uh, didn't pan out exactly because I got distracted. Was still planning on getting around to it eventually, but life's kinda hecticright now and I lack the motivation to read the books in what spare time I can scrape up.

So if no one else does in the next couple of months then I'll probably take another swing at it. If someone else wants to give it a try though, that'd be fine with me. I'd just like to see a jump for it one way or another.
>>
>>51932310
>the milk of human kindness
L-lewd.
>>
>>51932310
Are you referring to something specific?

Storytime?
>>
>>51929767
Batman the Animated Series
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
more MtG jumps
>>
>>51932247
rule 1
>>
>>51932106
I'll have to get on that as soon as I finish the game, which could be anywhere from a few days to a few years depending on how much the ADD wants to do other things, like Minecraft or World of Warcraft. Still want more settings though, I'm a big Digimon fan.
>>
>>51932261

The main point is waifu-ing.

There are enough cloning, power-granting, multitasking and remote-action abilities that any actual power gained from them is minimal.
>>
>>51932361
Guy tried to start shit between us and CYOA Gen over Christmas. It backfired and the two communities exchanged Christmas cards in the form of jumps/CYOAs.

At least I think that's what happened. I was pretty hammered at the time.
>>
>>51932209
Sounds cool. Gives me hope for each season and other games. Hopefully we can take Sayo as a companion, I really like her design.
>>
>>51932168
Transferring them where they loose them, yes.
If you are doing it right, you are using a system there you are giving them powers in addition to getting powers from them.
Like make megatama of a power, yours of theirs. Don't use right away. copy with Cheat Mode. If you have more than one, arrange them into something like a tin labeled "Super Power Sampler Pack #9" so they go into inventory in one slot as a single item. Make bigger and better gift sets like this as needed. hand out so everyone gets one, but make sure you have spares so you don't need to make a metatama from scratch for the next person you want to have the power. Use Time Acceleration, and have everyone train the new power as a group to help each other.

Together, be strong.
>>
How do non-Drop In backgrounds work for you guys?
Are you subsuming someone, or are you simply remembering who you really are?

For me, it's the latter, and I just realized that having all those intelligence enhancing perks coming online all at once would be super fucking intense.
>>
>>51932470
My new background is basically a reincarnation, and I awaken to who I am at jump start.
>>
>>51932361
Well, I wasn't around for it, so I may get some of it wrong. But, as I understand it, shitposter-chan tried to make a major ruccus between this thread and the cyoa thread.

As I understand it, the two threads generally don't like on another much and shitposter-chan tried to leverage that into a major argument; a sort of cross-thread war.

He was majorly disappointed where despite all provocations, both threads put aside their differences and got along well with one another, and in this thread made some joke jumps for the season.

He literally blamed them for ruining his holidays for not fighting one another.

Let me repeat that for emphasis: He blames them, for ruining his holiday but not taking his bait and ruining their own holidays for his pleasure.

If we didn't already know that he is a piece of shit...

The thread calls it the Christmas Miracle. There's a screen shot as proof, but I can't find the thing, hopefully some kind anon will post it for us.
>>
>>51932502
This, pretty much.

Most of the time, I just wake up one morning and remember everything. Kind of like being in the middle of a dream and suddenly realizing "oh, I'm dreaming." At the same time, it's still kind of like a dream in that it's easy to just "go with the flow" and react to things the way your background would.
>>
>>51932469
I transfer every perk to myself and then use Amazo's Backup memory to redistribute, and a few megatamas.
>>
>>51932469
Isn't this basically the only way companions can even keep up with a jumper, seeing as imported companions nearly never get as many perks and/or CP as the jumper themself?
>>
>>51932470
This is exactly the reason I've limited myself to only drop-in origins for the jumper and any imported companions.

Any non-imported companions purchased aren't created wholesale, but merely act as a selection tool for choosing the universe Jumpchan drops the jumper into.
>>
>>51932168
I would consider it super cheap but you do you. Jumpchain is an imagination game.
>>
>>51932628
What's a megatama and what does it have to do with Amazo?
>>
>>51928991
Yup.

>>51932088
Mhm, described in the power. Counter Vanish too. Still has the same limits as the base power so only magic or physical attacks, depending on which you bought,

>>51929767
Ah, so many I'd love to see. For the most part, I find if you want something, you'll get it fastest if you make it yourself. Personally, I'm really looking forward to eventually picking up Deadly Premonition, because that game is one of the most fun experiences I've ever had with videogames.
>>
>>51932168
Not at all. At least as long as you treat them with the respect a sapient being deserves. In fact, one might argue it'd be wrong not to.
>>
>>51932628
>Amazo's Backup memory to redistribute
never got that. Since it only applied to powers you had and not super powers in general like actual Amazo. Does it apply to all your powers, or just superhero ones, not magic/psionic/spiritual stuff? I cannot remember.

One think I like to do is make super tricked out Power Armor with all sorts of utility function (hard light projectors, etc) and them bond them to someone with Oathkeeper form Kingdom Hearts so they regenerate power/ammo, and don't need maintenance. If you have phasing/cloaking tech, it does not even need to be visible and comes off more like magic/ super powers.

I am early awaiting the Duel Monsters for the Drop In capstone that lets you make Technology into a intangible shell, which will make doing that a lot easier.
>>
File: from_ashes_by_alecyl-d6e8uy5.jpg (120KB, 696x1146px) Image search: [Google]
from_ashes_by_alecyl-d6e8uy5.jpg
120KB, 696x1146px
Are there any perks to passively prevent your own force-fields from getting in your way without reducing their integrity? Preferably something for all types, technological, psionic, magical, etc. But I really need it for magical shields.
>>
File: 1482655565982.jpg (6MB, 1200x6016px) Image search: [Google]
1482655565982.jpg
6MB, 1200x6016px
>>51932361
>>
>>51932957
Just keep them on all day erry day, eventually you'll adapt to turning them on and off and moving correctly to avoid impacting your life.
>>
>>51932106
Pretty sure anon didn't mention it because it's an invalid jump.
>>
>>51932957

Well, if they're magic, then they're inherently open to being modified to work that way, or to having an artefact that does it.
>>
>>51932700
It puts a bug in your eye that gives you super-powers.

>>51932844
There is a perk in the same jump called Starro Tech technology that lets you fuse technology biology and magic.

Get on the operation table anon, I promise it won't hurt.
>>
>>51932990
But they're not things that can just casually be flicked on and off like that.

>>51933015
Not necessarily. A lot of magic is completely innate.
>>
>>51933027
Okay, found it, mAgatamas, from the SMT jump.

Nobody can spell, that was the problem.
>>
>>51927679
>>51927822
I don't see anything wrong with this jump. It's got everything a jump needs.
>>
>>51933030
Magic is (in most settings at least) at its core based on intent, willpower and the like, so any type of magic that a setting can have can be altered in any way that doesn't inherently break the limitations of that school of magic, either through simply changing the intent or by understanding it on such a level that you're able to figure out what you need to change about your casting to attain the desired result.
>>
File: 4af93dee2eb1b47c05cc51d941384902.jpg (344KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
4af93dee2eb1b47c05cc51d941384902.jpg
344KB, 1050x900px
>>51932470
I guess the way that I imagine it in my head, I'm subsuming someone who wouldn't have existed without me.
Like, the person who exists in my background is more or less crafted according to my build decisions. They wouldn't have existed otherwise. But they still had a personality. Memories. Feelings. Those are the things that guide and/or interfere during the jump itself, as per normal.

Sometimes I talk to "them". Talk to "myself". Jumper and Background, having a little conversation with one body. It's about as weird to see as you'd imagine a person talking to themselves to be. Mostly only comes up during moments of anxiety. You know, it's basically me trying to calm myself down.

After the jump they basically... disappear.
Kindof sad, really. Some poor mind who shouldn't, allowed to exist for a time and then cease to be.

I try not to think about it too much.
>>
>>51933116
If it's sad, why not have it work in a different way?
>>
File: dipznijrqrub3y3n0ecz-1.jpg (466KB, 775x599px) Image search: [Google]
dipznijrqrub3y3n0ecz-1.jpg
466KB, 775x599px
So Im working on a dragonriders of pern jump and I have a few good ideas for perks and items, dragon companion will be free to riders (should they get human altforms after the jump?) But I just wanted to pop on in to thread and see if any fans had any requests.

I am also looking for a 4th background but right now it is penciled in as bein a holder and being in charge of a small fishing village in a bigass cave.

Dragons are gendrr locked to colors (except white) but riders can be either gender.

Yes I will have an option to import a companion as a dragon.

Will post a wip when there is more to show.
>>
>>51932632
>Isn't this basically the only way companions can even keep up with a jumper
There are some other ways. Time and training perks, man. One of my Hobbys/Challenges was the Devoted Host from Sword & Sorcery. 40 competent people in one companion slot. Never Imported them (barring a couple exceptions), just tried to see how high they could reach with just my help alone.

Perks that let you train people to your level are awesome, as are magic systems everyone can learn. Animal Crossing has a perk that lets you train employees in merchant related skills including supernatural stuff. Opening a Dojo for pay and making them instructors makes a lot of stuff money making skills. Ditto Ye Olde Magick Schoole. And Have you seen my Institute for Psychic Advancement?
You get the picture. Between that, a perk in PS238 that lets me train people like Charles Atlas to my own physical level, my Praetorian Guard are amazing at training a Corps of Legionaries in each world I go to.

I think there probably better ones on places like Generic Xianxia, but I already had the ones I needed.
>>
Out of curiosity who made Schrödinger from Hellsing a companion? And what did you get up to with him?
>>
>>51932367
What MtG jumps do we have? Is it only Innistrad?
>>
>>51933082
dirge was doing a version I believe.
>>
>>51933148
>Dragons are gendrr locked to colors (except white)
Which colors are which gender?
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>51932470
It actually changes a lot, from jump to jump. The default explaination is my soul-or in later jumps, the part of my existence sufficient to make up a person-is given a defined wave-particle (or situationally fundamental makeup) form as an unconsious, philosophical zombie facsimile-while my actual consciousness is only "transmitted" to that body when the jump begins. Philosophical zombie!me does mostly what I would do, with only a few stimuli/innate preferences changing that.

It's definitely not inherently me, though. Just a very clever disguise, spun out of reality itself's substance.

In my chain, the process is NOT absolute though. The Benefactor's power over causality can affect abstract concepts like identity, but things like Light of Terra or the Kamen Rider Ryuki happen when something/someone interferes with the process. Bodymod creates a reinforced quantum self-image as a backup security measure, without which I would've been utterly formless and unable to interact with the world.

And sometimes, unique arrangements are made with the local cosmic beings. For example, in Devil Survivor 1 Abel was originally going for the Song of Hope ending-so YHVH offered to assist in a more normal reincarnation to take his place in the timeline.

>>51932957
Territory from Fairy Tail can manipulate space near you to bypass physical barriers. And since Araya can make mobile Bounded Fields, I would say IF you have a high rank of one of the Age of the Gods magic systems from Fate as well as a way to make magical effects more efficient like Chrono Trigger's Guru, you might be able to create a personal Reality Marble-like Bounded Field to do that for you.

>>51932632
A lot of mine have volunteered for MAGISCIENCE! to specialise in areas I don't focus as much on. The most extreme boon so far is the Spiral Exaltations I implanted in them so they could create unique cosmic powers based on their own personal achievements and aspirations.
>>
>>51933148
Um, drop in(old tech user), tradesman(harper, blacksmith, etc), explorer/wanderer, and rider?
>>
>>51933201
We have a perfectly usable jump here. Why does it matter if dirge is doing a version? It won't be accepted anyways if he posts it, and I doubt it'd be much better than this one.
>>
>>51932470
It's a case of just waking up and finding yourself reacting to life with a whole new bunch of reactions. Kinda like how the Sailor Senshi regained their memories I guess?

A little hard to explain, but who I am, as the Jumper, and who I am, as the Identity, are the same person, just that the Identity is what lets me live through the jump, while the Jumper, is this state where I suddenly have all the answers and some crazy ass powers.

So basically, it's not so much I am taking on the life of someone else, it's more I wake in my new life, but I have a few extra capabilities.
>>
>>51933210
Green and gold are female greens are smallest other than white and golds are the largest.

Blue brown and bronze are varying sizes listed here smallest to largest, all are male.

White is a deformity, the only one is sexless.

Only golds lay viable eggs

>>51933235
Drop in is old tech,
Dragonrider
Harper

For now at least.
>>
>>51933201
There are rules against replacement jumps anon, this jump is on the drive.
>>
>>51933148
>fans had any request
Thread fell perk. Call down an Airstrike of alien invaders, man! (sterile threads that die off entirely after so long)
>>
>>51933312
>this jump is on the drive.
Since when? I remember it not being added because the jumpmaker dropped and ran, basically.
>>
>>51933321
I was thinking of giving sample thread pods as a drop in buy item.
>>
>>51932732
Do you only sleep for like 4 hours? That's about how long it seems you usually vanish from the thread.
>>
>>51933331
Don't have a dog in this fight-but no, it's not on the drive.
>>
>>51933331
It's been filed under WIP despite being finished for a while now. We're not going to get another Puzzle and Dragons jump unless you want to step up and do it, I don't see anything wrong with accepting this one.
>>
>>51933367
Eeh? Really? Usually I get about 6 hours but what time I sleep at can get a bit random. I mean, for a while I just slept in the day.
>>
>>51933399
Is Dirge's not finished? I liked what I saw of it. Either way, again-I've no feelings either way on this one. I just hope folks on both sides of the argument stay civil for it.

>>51933426
>slept in the day

As someone who's done that way too often, I feel I should warn you about the consequences but at the same time it'd be hypocritical of me to call out someone else's nap
>>
>>51933463
Oh, I meant I just was awake at night and slept during the day, not naps. Was the holidays and it was super hot in daytime. Easy peasy to just go to sleep early to readjust in a night though.
>>
>>51932470
I view it as being like when a Time Lord regenerates in Doctor Who. The core of your personality stays, along with any knowledge and/or abilities you have, but your behaviors can change, with the difference being that Jumpers have a "main" incarnation that they return to between jumps and any time they take Drop-in. Either the background memories were me in the jump with my outside-context memories suppressed, or I didn't exist beforehand and Jump-chan simply altered all relevant memories and records to drop me in. Either way, no innocent died for me to take a background.
>>
>>51932470
They're alternate-me (for a given definition of such, 'cus infinite multiverse), that also took the Benefactor's offer for unlimited cosmic power and waifus. Except they didn't ask (or didn't care) if they were the first to do so.

The end result tends to be a sort of fusion, with Prime-me being mostly dominant, with the currently parallel bleeding through depending on background age, experience and willpower.
>>
>>51933463
There is no jump from Dirge.
>>
>>51932470
My houserule on how jumping works is that jumpchan gave you a spark and all the jumping is actually the process of kickstarting, with its activation occuring in an end-jump.
Now imagine a tree. My jumper is the trunk. Every jump, a tiny branch is grown from the tree, being carefully grown and inserted into a world to develop all the characteristics and drawbacks that my build correspond to. Then when i actually begin the jump proper, the offshot from the trunk is merged back into it.

So from an outside perspective it looks like a weird tree with all the branches looping back into the trunk, with each branch being a non-drop-in origin.
>>
>>51932470
>Are you subsuming someone, or are you simply remembering who you really are?
Torn between actual reincarnation (your soul with an effective powerless drawback is born into the world, with the benefactor making sure you don't die before your memories return) or an exalted type thing, your soul latches onto a native soul when the jump starts, and they merge into an inseparable whole as time goes on.
>>
>>51933495
Though after a long enough time the memories you get from backgrounds are irrelevant. What's 20 years of memories compared to 20,000, after all?
>>
File: tumblr_n2noi0dkTD1rj1w53o1_500.gif (694KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2noi0dkTD1rj1w53o1_500.gif
694KB, 500x281px
>>51933140
I don't know, anon, that's just kindof how it turned out in my head as a result of my desires as a writefag.

See,
I wanted the personalities to matter, and have agency? So they're, like, actual people, with hopes and dreams. I thought the idea of saying they don't matter seemed pretty callous, and doing it this way allows for exploration of altered priorities and talking to "myself", which I thought was interesting. Fun to explore ideas like that, even if I don't do it as much as I'd like (maybe a bunch of personalities are just kindof blase, or aren't far enough off my own personality for it to matter?), but it still rears its head from time to time, especially in settings with extreme personalities or when I load up on drawbacks.

Anyway, after that it's kindof a "how are these made?" situation, and it's either "Jumpchan makes them" or "Infinite Multiverse theory! They always existed!", and I'm not sure which one I like more. My jumpchan isn't omnipotent but she can certainly move some memories around and spit out a clonebaby in the past.
But either one is effectively the same.
And it's standard procedure that personalities fade after the jump ends. Your head would get awful crowded if they didn't.
So yeah, it just turned out that way.

I do like to imagine they still exist. Somewhere. Deep, deep inside.
Like that perk from Psychonauts. Except they can't actually help you.
So maybe if someone invaded my mind, they'd find a lot of weird people to talk to?
>>
File: 132531565790.jpg (132KB, 640x939px) Image search: [Google]
132531565790.jpg
132KB, 640x939px
>>51930574
Finally, a chance to use this.
>>
>>51932470
>be me
>be at work doing same thing day in day out
>jumper time
>mad laughter while hurling spells randomly.
>>
>>51933525
This is what he is referring to. This is the latest I have.
>>
>>51933495
>Either way, no innocent died for me to take a background.
At this point I would like everyone to look at the Crusader Kings Dynasty scenario you need to complete to get the set bonus in the Paradox Grand Strategy jumps.

How many of your children did you end up killing by the end?
>>
>>51933623
Look, let's be honest. We both know that even if that thing gets finished, it won't be posted to the drive. It isn't a valid jump, it's just poorly made shitposting bait. The version that we do have is miles ahead of this thing, it's actually complete for one.
>>
>>51933549
Yeah, though I tend to view the background memories as the dominant ones by default, because it would get boring if after a few jumps the memories of the background didn't matter.

The important thing is they're still me, if a different me, so while they may behave differently they (probably) won't do anything that I'm seriously against.
>>
Hey, Val, I have a question about Seven Deadly Sins.

I was wondering how worried you have to be of dying if you pick up Zombie, how many characters are capable of soul attacks or shit that could kill you even with that perk?

Thinking of taking it as my starter jump for a new chain.
>>
>>51930487
10%, not a furry.
>>
>>51933682
The weird thing is, the more you say "we" the more obvious it is you're shitposting. You know who has to keep saying "honest" in their post to make a point? Liars, that's who.

Funny, that.
>>
>>51933700
Not very. Only ones who seem to have soul attacks are demons, and there's only 3 of them as long as the Commandments don't get released, and the Druids, who are mostly died out and there's only like 5-6 left. Most of those are really high ranking Knights or Main Characters though.
>>
>>51933680
Haven't taken that one yet, but I thought people generally considered Jumpers and their companions to be sterile until they stop jumping in order to prevent them from leaving hundreds of 0-10 year old children abandoned across the multiverse
>>
>>51933754
Alright, so stay away from demons and Druids then. Out of curiosity, what would your build look like if you had to take SDS for your first jump?
>>
>>51933759
Er...no, not that I know of?
>>
>>51933399
I'd rather not accept jumps that the maker doesn't consider finished. I mean, Arpeggio was unfinished and myrm did great things with it. I don't think it's fair to put something on the drive when it's not complete, then you get shitstorms if someone comes back to update it.
>>
>>51933843
In Quicksilver's extra rules document it basically says you can fanwank fertility control if you want.
>>
>>51933759
Ohoh wait till you get to the doves!
>>
>>51933873
Oh. Didn't see that, my bad. Haven't heard anyone talk about it much, for understandable reasons.
>>
>>51933834
Hoo boy. I've got no idea. I can't even decide on a build for any of my jumps with my current chain, much less a first jump. Just want everything.

Sides, don't really have the time, gotta head off for a few hours. Might see about posting something when I get back.
>>
File: 1436115456795.png (140KB, 242x258px) Image search: [Google]
1436115456795.png
140KB, 242x258px
>>51933082
>everything a jump needs
It doesn't have balance. And it's horribly outdated since there have been a fuckton of changes to the system mechanics since this was last made.

So no this jump isn't fucking finished. And the jumpmaker hasn't come back to fix this broken shit heap of a jump. Fuck off with that shit and come back when it's good.

It was denied being on the drive for a reason.
>>
>>51933935
Hah, I know that feeling! Thanks for answering my question, and making the jump of course.
>>
>>51933964
Lol, we get it, dirge. You got a bit jealous when the thread stopped sucking your dick. Still no excuse to cause so much suffering.
>>
>>51933741
I don't see what he's lying about. Dirge made it pretty clear that he's not going to bother uploading his jumps when he has his own drive. Dirge's jump will not be accepted, because it won't even be offered to the drive. You're literally using some barely complete jump to shit on something we actually have completed.
>>
Report and ignore the village idiot, folks. Reminder that he doesn't have anything worthwhile to say, he just wants an excuse to behave like a manchild.
>>
>>51933964
Fuck off back to SB dirge. You gave up the rights to all of your jumps. That includes this one. You don't get to make comments.
>>
>>51933680
None, I was the literal Dalai Lama of my people. Reincarnation bitch.

Though it was trippy to call my Grandson "Grandfather" this one time...
>>
>>51933179
Metal_Parts was working on Kaladesh.

HOW DOES IT GO MATE? I NEED MY MAGICAL INDIA FIX.
>>
>>51933680
>killing children for a "set bonus"

C'mon, you sound like those cheapskates in Black Bullet. What kind of cheapskate rube d'you think I am? I'd demand a MUCH better for that kind of wetwork. At least Mr. Eaten has the decency to straight up tell you his is the worst deal ever.
>>
>>51933964
>It doesn't have balance. And it's horribly outdated since there have been a fuckton of changes to the system mechanics since this was last made.

Are you just throwing out terms randomly trying to score. Do you even know what mechanics you're talking about? There are plenty of jumps that doesn't use the latest and most up to date information. You're just depriving people of a jump right now.
>>
>>51934131
Wait, Metal Parts is still around?
>>
>>51931614
>>51932382
>>51932137
Huh, I was actually thinking about doing Digimon Tamers as a private Jump. Are people okay with those as public Jumps set apart from the embarrassment that is Generic Digimon? I could claim it, though no promises about it getting done anytime close to soon.
>>
>>51934036
When he tells people to fuck off and argues both sides of arguments, and acts like an entitled asshat, that is him on his best behaviour.

You would want to see him ever more shitty. And yes, it is possible.

~~
>>51934011
>>51934044
>>51934007

Dear shitposter-chan,
You are not fooling anyone.
Go back to your cage.
>>
>>51933682
The only reason it won't get finished is because Red apparently told dirge to fuck off forever and never talk again, so of course he wouldn't want to do anything for this place:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51870003/#51877474
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51870003/#51877474

So we can blame her for the state of things. Anon here >>51932083 is right, she is a regular source of bullshit.
>>
>>51934168
I think he goes by a different name with the same initials or something.
>>
>>51934168
He was last seen almost exactly a month ago, though he's more of an IRC-er anyway. Maybe someone saw him recently?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51722921/#51723063

BITCH I HOPE HE IS.
>>
File: 0pcfaCJ.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
0pcfaCJ.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>51934166
I wouldn't have much of an issue with this jump if it wasn't so heavily based on in game mechanics which currently are outdated.

The jump isn't balanced we've discussed this before. Check the archives if you want to know exactly way. Come back when the jump is better.
>>
>>51934179
I'm well aware of what his worst's like. With any luck, he'll be reported like his last couple of posts earlier in thread.

Personally, I've wondered if he's (not Antired just a few posts above me there) DDanon. He did say he lurks last time he showed up. I don't understand why on earth he tried to get a jump on the drive, though.
>>
>>51934166
>You're just depriving people of a jump right now.

A jump that wasn't considered finished by its creator and wasn't accepted to the drive.
>>
>>51934233
I hate to break this to you but-look at how he's framing himself. He's describing an ambiguous situation like a war crime.

He's a shitposter. He doesn't actually care about the issue, only that he can use it to get replies. There's no deep insight to learn here, just give mods a shout until his posting privileges get removed for a while again.
>>
>>51934179
It's nice that you're lumping a post accurately describing Dirge's choice about uploading to the drive as shitposting just because you have nothing to refute it with.
>>
>>51934171
I'd love to see it, Biomerge Digivolution was quite possibly one of the single best things that had ever happened in Digimon ever.

Also, I'm a slut for the DigiModify system and sad that it was never really abused like it should have been. For example, what if a Tamer had made a deck focused on the DigiEggs and the nonsense that they brought to the table? Or what about DNA Digivolution bullshit?

So many questions that were never answered.
>>
>>51934191
Were you gambling on no-one being arsed to actually follow the link and see how full of shit you are?

Shitposter everyone. Shitposter.
Kindly ignore. And if you don't believe me then follow his own link and tell me otherwise!

Here, I'll give you the relevant excerpt:
"I've been asked not to associate myself with Red after I offended her, and I'll continue to uphold that."

Seriously you lonely, lazy moron, do something more productive in your miserable life than stir up drama. Do you seriously have nothing better to do? Noone who care enough about you to spend time with you?
>>
>>51934232
>a month ago
That was this month, anon.
>>
>>51934317
Dirge has always been full of shit, this is nothing new. I'm starting to get the feeling he never made his jumps, probably just stole shit from other people.
>>
>>51934317
And if you look at the second post, you'll find that it was Red herself who told him not to do it. She is the sole reason he left the IRC and this board, and she is the reason he refuses to put his jumps on the drive. Maybe you should follow the links before strutting around like a peacock about how our resident shitposter drove off a competent jumpmaker.
>>
>>51934279
Again, I know we're in autosage and everything but please don't give him the satisfaction of maintaining his pretense. He's just gather (you)s.

>>51934317
He really doesn't. Either him or one of his friends does the same thing much more lazily by claming people are "btfo" on the other site.

Look at his next reply. He's litearlly making up things he think will rustle jimmies out of some masochistic need for acknowledgement, like a lonely child who misses the alternating blows of fists and ejaculate his father would rock him to sleep with.
>>
>>51934236
He predates DD. DD is enough of an asshole to be him, but personally I think it's an older shitposter called the MGE shitposter, who had a meltdown and tried to split the thread when he was told a MGE jump wasn't allowed. The shitposter showed up soon afterword.

It even explains his anti-Red grudge, because back before she was cowed into not sharing her opinions, she was one of the strongest anti-lewd people along with SoAnon.
>>
>>51934296
Well then I think I'll claim it then. Good god is it gonna take forever though, even if I was constantly working on it, just figuring out how to do cards and Digimon partner stuff. Probably worth it, loved Digimon as a kid and Tamers was my favorite series.
>>
File: 1470529089340.png (172KB, 466x575px) Image search: [Google]
1470529089340.png
172KB, 466x575px
Skellytom jump is the only jump that matters.

We should delete the rest of the drive and make chains consisting of only that jump.
>>
File: 1487758265147.gif (79KB, 450x521px) Image search: [Google]
1487758265147.gif
79KB, 450x521px
What does it take to put you down?
>>
>>51933754
Are natural half-breeds a thing in the series or are they all artificial?
>>
>>51934296
Or what if they use a Digimon Card (That is, the card of a Digimon, as opposed to... I think they were called program cards?) then evolve. Would they get their normal evolution or the evolution of the Digimon they swiped(assuming it's the same level or lower than their partner's current form, I doubt you could swipe Kimeramon then evolve into Mulleniummon for example)

And the Force FX cards, do they change the digimon's attribute, or what?

So many cool card interactions that they never bothered with in the show.
>>
>>51934171
I don't see why not. Go for it, anon.
>>
>>51934236
I don't undertsand why you are saying this, and so I am naturally a bit suspicious. There has been so much shitposting on this thread, maybe I'm just getting oversensitive, but could you please explain what you mean by that last sentence?

>>51934376
Sorry, but what does MGE stand for?
>>
>>51934432
Probably because figuring that stuff out would have taken forever, if I'm speaking honestly.
>>
>>51934468
Monster Girl Encyclopedia. It's basically a bestiary of monster girls and how they go about raping men.
>>
>>51932470
I'm still split asecond to whether I merge with an incarnation of myself from that world, or if the world is just edited prior to my entry to match memories that my benefactor installs in me.

Kind of anice important part of my chain't is that the benefactor only has the power to make changes to me directly, like powers, skills and such. She actually co-ops with an external company that makes Adjustment bureau style edits to different universes, usually by the commission of other multiverse travelers.

They do occasionally fuck up, resulting in jumps being hijacked by powerful beings, or random people inexplicably retaining their memories fromy before the edits.
>>
>>51934468
Monster Girls Encyclopedia I believe.
>>
>>51934376
Anon, nobody wants to hear her opinions because her opinions are shit. Just look earlier in thread where she tries to be "witty" and just comes off as an idiot who can't understand when to shut up. She's no Val, she doesn't have the charisma or the sense.
>>
File: [For you].gif (173KB, 417x408px) Image search: [Google]
[For you].gif
173KB, 417x408px
>>51934378
>>
>>51934432
One girl does this, she uses ladydevimon on her leomon. A black shadow enters leomon and he breathes a black miasma shadow on stuff.
>>
>>51934469
I mean, most of them have obvious answers based on the card, it was when they started swiping Digimon to get their attacks that I started going "wait wat" and wondering how further interactions would go.
>>
>>51934376
Wouldn't be discussing it if it weren't for autosage but-I dunno, I always figred the MGE guy was just a lone wild card who started doing shit on his own.

I do think antired is someone else, though. Antired's monomaniacally fixated on shitting on one person in particular, be it Red or someone else, and he's universally vindictive. Whoever the other twat is, they waste even more effort by actively mocking people for trying to reason with them and they seem to really enjoy acting like they speak for more than one person.

>>51934468
A long time ago, there was a jumpmaker called DDanon who was unreasonable about actually explaining unclear details of his jumps but otherwise alright. He made the Dragon's Dogma jump among others.

Then, he tried to push for a Monster Musume jump to be accepted by the drive. It was not, and he took it...poorly, though he tried to laugh it off. He then abandoned thread for QQ, which I was later told he was kicked out of for being a cunt. For a while his friends stuck around trying to talk about his jump, then they too drifted away.

More recently, he tried to post a jump for that Tenchi Muyo spinoff, was quickly revealed and promptly stormed out of thread against after AGAIN refusing to explain the setting his jump was for and whining that he'd make us all pay or some shit.

Can't quite find the saga in 4plebs at the moment, but I think it was sometime in January.
>>
>>51934514
I just want to say that I heard at some point that that's actually a bad translation thing. Like, apparently Japanese as a language makes use of a lot of hyperbole, and the term they used is something without a clear English equivalent that means something like "aggressive sex," without necessarily carrying the implication of it being non-consensual.

That universe would be a lot more interesting, however, if it was identity-death rape machines on one side, and genocidal religious fanatics, who even want to kill the good ones, on the other.
>>
>>51934367
You're just as much of a shithead as the shitposter you're describing. If no one brought up Dirge for no good reason except to shitpost, we could have actually been talking about the actual P&D jump. Look at how far off track people have gotten just because one guy mentioned a namefag.
>>
>>51934543
Juri, yeah. Ruki also does it earlier on with a YukiAgumon card for Renamon, I'm just interested in if there's any further uses or interactions beyond a single use attack of an element your partner can't normally use.
>>
>>51934407
Currently, a bullet to the brain suffices.
>>
>>51934628
>talking about the actual P&D jump
You mean the one that isn't valid?
>>
>>51933148
Cool!
Requests:
-those cute mini-dragons
-beholden to your dragon/human mate's emotions drawback
I remember two characters getting super horny because their dragons were mating.
>genetic manipulation/breeding perk to turn flying lizards into dragons on a long enough timescale
>>
>>51934611
>Monster Musume
I wish that series paid more attention to the societal upheaval that's alluded to in the background but never shown. That'd be more interesting than harem-fanservice shit, and it'd totally be possible to do both.
>>
>>51934628
People have had plenty of opportunies to express their opinions on the jumps. I myself and a few others have stated our preferences, and acknowledge both jumps are technically unfinished.

It's not my fault you can't keep up with a conversation. If you actually have a point to make, by all means make it but frankly I don't think there's much to discuss at this point and as you can see the shitposters are already swarming to springboard off your post.
>>
>The shitposter STILL hasn't tried to troll us by making an Eiken jump and demanding it be put on the drive
Come on, have some pride in your work!
>>
>>51934465
>>51934536
Cool, I'll throw my trip back on since I'm serious about this then. I'll post this question at the start of next thread for visibility, but I wanna ask it now too. I'm planning on doing a Soul Eater update next, and between the claims I have no progress on there's Enchanted Arms and Digimon Tamers now. Do you guys have any alternate preferences for the order I work on stuff? I would prefer to do Soul Eater update first since that would be the easiest, as it would just be adding on to a completed Jump. I'd have to replay the game in Enchanted Arm's case since online sources of information on it are trash last I checked. Digimon Tamers I'd have to rewatch the anime and look into the card game.
>>
>>51934611
Antired's more of a title than a person. It's whoever is shitting on Red at the time, whether to meme or whenever she fucks up again.
>>
>>51934611
>I do think antired is someone else, though.
Why? He only branches out when she's not around. He lasers in on her when she posts, and beyond that? His MO for attacking other people started out attacking her friends for being her friends.
>>
>>51934677
Dirge's jumps are the only ones that aren't valid. The one we do have is a WIP. Anon does kind of has a point, bringing up Dirge's jumps has never done anything good.
>>
>>51934686
I'll be honest: I never get why people-nonshitposters I should add, I know you guys are chill, I just find your opinion strange-seem to think there's more to MonMu than meets the eye.

I watched the anime. As far as I can tell the "societal upheavel" exists to make the MC exemplify a traditional Japanese protagonist by giving him excuses to be a real man and punch people with his weird anti-spiral strength. Oh, and to dress up monstergirls as sexy police ladies. Or have them be damsals for MC to rescue.

Is the manga THAT different? Because what I watched was something so blatently pandering it came across as a stealth insult to otakus.

I can just imagine some bitter animator realising his career has led to drawing another contrived big-tittied girl falling over, and convincing the writers to go full ham to make the scenes look utterly absurd. "And then-and then the photographer was a PERVERT ALL ALONG!"
>>
>>51934612
Oh no, they totally rape the shit out of men, and sometimes women. The line you're thinking of is the whole 24/7 sex mad stuff, which KC himself complained about being an American misunderstanding of Japanese writing. The rape is still there, they just use mind control corruption magic to make the man want it.
>>
>>51934721
Do what you want to do.

That said, my personal preference is for a Soul Eater update first, hopefully with the weapon import option that's been mentioned a few times.

Digimon would be my vote for second, and Enchanted Arms third.
>>
>>51934678
>Requests:
>-those cute mini-dragons

Fire lizards are definately going to be a thing, Im thinking of giving an entire clutch of them, one of each color and a queen egg (with an addendum that they wont hatch if you dont want them to)

>-beholden to your dragon/human mate's emotions drawback
>I remember two characters getting super horny because their dragons were mating.

Yeah thats a thing, its like empathy bleedover that I would prefer to gloss over but the fact is it happens. And yeah empathy going nutso is a good drawback. When dragons mate their riders are often catching some bleed over and go find someone to spend the night with, usually the other dragons rider.

>genetic manipulation/breeding perk to turn flying lizards into dragons on a long enough timescale

Capstone for drop in is the gene manipulation knowledge of the colonists. Capstone is gene tech capsule.
>>
>>51934721
Between Tamers and Enchanted Arms, I prefer Tamers. I'm fine with Soul Eater update first. What exactly are you adding?
>>
File: 1420185571674.png (10KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
1420185571674.png
10KB, 640x517px
>>51933148
But anon this is the important question.
Could you BE the dragon with a companion/import rider option?
>>
>>51934611
Thank you for explaining that.

You know i actually find the history of these things quite interesting. Even where it's a largely a story of certain people getting huffy and acting like asshats.

Guess I am a bit wierd.

>>51934695
Swarming like the vermin that they are.

Seriously. Do they have nothing better to do?!

>>51934737
A title, not a man.

Not the hero we deserve, but an idiot who chases after Red like a retarded dog after a car.

I don't know whats sadder; if your wrong and it's one person so dedicated to making himself miserable, or a group of people handing down a name like it's some kind of honor. Like a bunch of hobos with a crown made out of a tin of baked beans.
>>
>>51934761
The mangaka's probably done porn like everyone else in the industry what else is new
>>
Rust has a perk for making your footsteps silent, but do we have anything for making other things silent? Things like the rustling of clothes, assorted jingles, and the sound of air being displaced?
>>
>>51934695
All people have said is some vague comments about outdated mechanics, despite complaining that the jump was too much about mechanics in a setting that has no story to it. Then one other guy mentioned something about balance and decided that the word alone was enough to condemn the jump.

Cut out everything that's related to Dirge and you have basically two posts that actually talk about the real jump. It's not my fault you're more obsessed with some namefag shitting up the place just by existing. If no one brought up Dirge, and no one had any reason to bring up Dirge, there wouldn't be shitposters springboarding at all.
>>
>>51934721
Soul Eater first, since that seems like you're the most prepared for.

Then Tamers, because in all honesty, compared to the other series, it's pretty short. The TCG info is also pretty easy to grab online.

Then Enchanted Arms, because playing a game is still going to take time.

That's my 2c though.
>>
>>51934761
I'm not saying there's more to MonMuso than meets the eye, I'm saying that the potential is there for it to be more and they're not using it. The problems with monster girls in society only amount to the occasional throw-away line, but it's still mentioned and could reasonably be assumed to exist.

I'm not saying it's good, I'm saying the setting has the potential to be good if they only pushed certain parts just a little harder.
>>
>>51934781
This all sounds great anon! I hope you enjoy making the jump, I know I'll enjoy playing it.
>>
>>51934798
It's 4chan, so it's likely both. I'm not kidding when I say it's a meme by now. Though if we're going to be fair the way she acted in the first 100 or so threads brought it all upon herself. Her resistance to the thread's demands doesn't help either, so of course she's an easy target.
>>
>>51934816
Not a perk, but there's plenty of charms in Exalted that would do it, under Atlhetics or Stealth, I would guess. Also in World of Cultivation, you can make your cultivation style create a field of silence around you.
>>
>>51934721
Enchanted Arms, because it's unique instead of a repeat replacement jump of something we already have.
>>
>>51934741
Since when have WIPs been valid as acceptable to the drive? It really makes claims of "quality control" suspect if the thread accepts jumps that the makers themselves didn't consider complete.
>>
>>51934805
The mangaka got his start making comics about a guy doing lewd things with his monstergirls that lived with him on his farm, so yeah.
>>
>>51934789
I had not considered letting the jumper be a dragon, mainly because while sapient the dragons have a few inherent flaws like being big lazy layabouts when not fighting thread andhaving a memory that is much shorter than most peoples, I also dont really know how to do that option right, I could probably do it as a race buy but then it would lock you intona rider class tree because dragons always have riders.
>>
>>51934765
>rape the shit out of men, and sometimes women

>Monsters believe love to be a static one man-one woman deal
>They rape you into going along with it

>The human government is basically synonymous with the church, which is basically the scariest parts of Christianity filtered through foreign understanding
>Burn you at the stake if you don't follow one man-one woman
You know, it occurs to me that homosexuals get a pretty rough deal here.
>>
>>51934798
I think it's funny how the shitposter keeps replying to you trying to justify himself.
>>
>>51934816
>the sound of air being displaced
Like farts?
>>
>>51934874
It's hypocrisy, anon. They'll eat raw sewage if it means spiting someone they hate over an internet fantasy game, I guarantee you they would have been clamoring for dirge to finish the jump if he posted it in November instead of the WIP getting posted now.
>>
>>51934852
We are now on the 1364th thread. Holding what happened in the first 100 thread over a person seems irrationally mean.

Also, I've been around for a good few dozen jumps, and I haven't seen Red be obstinate. At least not about anything that stood out to me. And certainly no more than any other jumpmaker, again in the same time period.

Val has taken more stands, and drawn more lines in the sand, and she isn't an 'easy target'.
>>
>>51934894
Unmarried monsters are cool with having sex with women, but it corrupts the woman into a monstergirl who then goes off husband hunting. So.

Considering how the monster magic is destroying the world and literally corrupting it into hell, anything the church does to stop them is justified.
>>
For the God of Highschool, how utter is Greed? Does it eat everything, or does soul go on to the afterlife/be reborn?
>>
>>51934768
>>51934787
>>51934828
Well alright then, between thread and pms it seems it'll be Soul Eater -> Digimon Tamers -> Enchanted Arms. With the massive slog that is Georama somewhere on the side.

As for what I'm planning, I'd like to add additional perk trees, actually organize things in the item section and rework how I implemented weapons somewhat since last time I Jumped Soul Eater I noticed a lot of arbitrary limits with how I built it because of paranoid concerns at the time. (Like worrying that people would choose stupid shit for Elemental Affinity and locking it down to a set list of choices or forcing special abilities to be reflected by the weapon form when it could really just be any minor special ability without being a big deal.)
>>
>>51934930
You're talking to the shitposter.
>>
>>51934407
if you can find a way to combine a Null magic field with something that Disrupts technology in a manner like Dresden Files magic. I'd most likely die in that
>>
>>51934874
When it's a jump like this, no one has ever really cared. The jump isn't popular enough that people are demanding it to be finished, the jumpmakers that people try to drag in aren't ever going to come back, and unless you get a namefag to pick the jump up, it's not going to get finished.

If you're trying to argue about quality control, just look at Dirge's jump and the other one. You can't argue quality control in either case because both of them have their issues. Yet people will only point out balance issues or mechanics issues with the unnamed jump.
>>
>>51934765
>The rape is still there, they just use mind control corruption magic to make the man want it

I feel like Kenkou just dug himself deeper and deeper with every word there.

>>51934830
Eh, fair enough.

>>51934852
Yeah, trying to give Red critique sometimes feels like Red has a very definite idea of what the jump should be. And makes big assumptions about why people say what they say sometimes, and overreacts when her approach is challenged. I don't agree with all her ideas, but those moods are uncommon and on the whole she does good work.

And because I KNOW the shitposter will be tempted to buddy-buddy up with me: The reason why I've seldom mentioned my opinion is specifically to spite you, you empty little shit. Crawl back up your mother's spasm chasm and die.

>>51934930
God of War stands out in my mind. But yeah, the other part is for whatever reason Red seems to care a lot about what other people think of her and overanalyses everything, whereas Val just tells him to shut up.
>>
>>51934949
>worrying that people would choose stupid shit for Elemental Affinity
Quick, come up with the stupidest elemental affinity you can.

>Boogers
>>
>>51934930
Go look in the archives, you'll see that her attitude left a lasting impression. We're talking about the jumpmaker who stole a jump from RebornAnon because she thought it was too OP. Compare that to the power levels of today's jumps and it's easy to see why someone would hold a grudge.

She hasn't been obstinate recently, but she's definitely been worse than Val. You only need to see how she reacts in IRC, she rants and raves to the point of mania at times calling the thread a bunch of greedy tools. She wouldn't be seen as half as bad if it wasn't for that, since her IRC antics is what supposedly drove Dirge off to begin with if his comments are any indicator. Val's a complete saint by comparison, at least she's honest when she dislikes someone. Little wonder why dirge still talks to her.
>>
>>51935030
Surprise
>>
>>51935030
>Power
>Reality
>Existence
>>
>>51934955
Not him, but the shitposter would've phrased what he said as unambiguously negative. I know it's hard to and we SHOULD be in autosage, but sometimes you have to tell when people are truly speaking their minds (rather than being the OTHER shitposter and blatently making things up).

>>51935030
Stupidity
>>
>>51935030
oranges + fruit similar to oranges
>>
>>51934911
No one has ever clamored for Dirge to finish a jump. No one ever will. It's a very small group of people that thinks Dirge makes good jumps, and most people have no clue what half of the settings he's made are. The fact is that he makes purple prose filled jumps that give people headaches just from the prospect of having to read them. If anything, once he picks a setting, he's dooming the setting to be ignored because he touched it.
>>
>>51935030
Dicks and/or balls.
>>
>>51935030
Red.
>>
>>51935105
While I agree that dirge is wordy, that's a bit harsh. Blame! is a really cool jump for instance.
>>
>>51935010
Red just assumes everyone is out to get her and that people in thread are a bunch of unrepentant assholes, on top of having a martyr complex bigger than dirge could ever have.

Instead of actually listening to critique and fixing said jumps like God of War or Bayonetta, she just pouts and goes "Well let's see you do better" and acts like a child when it would be much less drama and much easier if she just followed critique. But like you said, she has very specific ideas on what the jump should be and damn anyone who dares to change her view on it.
>>
>>51935030
Heart.

Go Planet.
>>
>>51935086
He's starting to bitch about Bayonetta again. You need to realize he CAN vary his tone, temporarily.
>>
>>51935105
>Most people have no clue what half of the settings he's made are.
>Fully half of the Final Fantasy Jumps
>Paprika
>Princess Mononoke
>Spirited Away
>Dark Cloud
>Ragnarok Online

You're so full of shit your eyes are turning brown.
>>
>>51935179
He said stupid elements, though.
>>
>>51935063
You are asking me, with no direction whatsoever to look through 1364 threads. You are saying that she stole a jump without saying what jump it was. You are asking for me to understand a comparison you are making without all the information and an unreasonable burden to get it.

You are dismissing my experiences by saying, 'Well, she just hasn't been doing it while your've been here'. And even if that was true, it has been that long since she has acted poorly, then why hold a grudge?

You are making all sorts of claims on IRC that I can not confirm or refute, and have heard nothing from anyone else to confirm. I have already read a post, allegedly from Dirge that claims differently. Your point on Val also doesn't make sense, you say that 'at least she's honest' but if anything Red was too honest in your accusations, in IRC and to Dirge.

But maybe I'm just not understanding your position yet. Can you help me understand?
>>
>>51935149
It's not harsh at all. Wordy is an understatement. Look at your average jump, it's what, ten to twenty pages? We're happy with that, that gives plenty of choices and things to work with. Dirge's jumps? Seventy to hundreds of pages. Same amount of choices. It's obvious that he's stuffing it with purple prose.

If somebody else had done Blame! like KOTOR or Heavens, there's no reason why we couldn't have gotten the same amount of choices in a quarter of the size.
>>
>>51935180
People can have issues with jumps and not be a shitposter, anon. Comments like yours are why Red thinks everyone is out to get her, because your comments frame anyone who dares to critique her as a shitposter who's not worth listening to.

Grow up and understand people can talk about opinions different from your own.
>>
File: 1430176445884.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1430176445884.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51935105
How can one person be so goddamn wrong?
>>
>>51935200
was a joke about how of the planeteers, he's the least flashy or directly effective and gets poked at for being useless. Until he isn't.
>>
>>51935149
It's the shitposter, he's not going to tell you anything meaningful. He's just going to keep trying to make things up to make everything sound worse and worse.

>>51935180
Seems so.

>>51935204
And don't make my mistake-there is no position to understand, he's just trying to stir up hate for someone over the internet.
>>
>>51935199
Just because you have weeaboo tastes doesn't mean other people share it.
>>
>>51935224
You can totally speak for yourself on that one. I adore Dirge's massive Jumps.

>>51935247
Moving the goalposts again?
>>
>>51935105
I like his jumps.

It's like the differency between reading a short story and a novel. Sometimes you want a shortstory because that what you feel like and don't have time for something longer. Other times you want something ssubstantial and weighty, like a novel, where you have the time to enjoy the complexity.

Every Dirge jump is obviously loving crafted and I am grateful to him for making them. Although I schedule at least an hour before starting to read any of them.

I agree with anons:
>>51935149
>>51935199
>>51935233
>>
>>51935224
>We're

I'm genuinely curious-why do you insist on always, ALWAYS doing this? Do you think it lends you legitimacy? Do you not realise it's practically a calling card at this point that lets people know you're full of shit? D'you underestimate someone with a spare minute and 4plebs, or do you simply get off on pretending to be retarded when you're disproven with a bunch of people yacking about the GBE? Or does this all bore even you on some level, so you feel the need to move goalposts by trying to accuse someone of powerwanking instead?
>>
>>51935030
Fuck magical elements, science is where it's at!

Tungsten for the tank
Chlorine for the ranged mage
Caesium for myself
Polonium for the rouge
Plutonium for the warrior
>>
I dislike how long Dirge jumps are, and it annoys me how there's sometimes a disconnect between what a perk's fluff implies it can do, and what the simple language at the end says it can do.
>>
>>51934887
>not allowing a shitty layabout jumper with inexplicable intimate knowledge on ancient tech
no fun allowed
>>
>>51935281
Lets be fair, anon.
Maybe shitposter-chan has Multiple Personality Disorder, or is a member of Royalty, you know the kind that are really inbreed and are all deformed and hidden away in basements with internet access.
>>
>>51925489
Elder Scrolls lets you have more than 100% Magic Resistance that indeed blocks all harmful magic from affecting you while letting good stuff through (that is literally how it happens in the games, it's canon). Considering that you can and should slap on at least 200% Magic Resistance (to help counter effects that lower of ignore parts of it) and you can also have things like Spell Absorption and Spell Reflection for even more magic defenses, I'm surprised it's not brought up more often when people discuss having protection from magic. But then again, it is not a perk and not everyone is familiar with Elder Scrolls, so...
>>
>>51935253
I never said that nobody liked them. I said that it's a small group that likes them, and that he's terrible at making things that are actually user friendly because he uses too many words for his own good.

If you take his jumps and throw them up in /cyoag/ most people probably won't recognize them. That's a pretty good test of how well known these franchises are.
>>
Guys, I appreciate you letting him know he's alone and unwanted.

But I just want to remind everyone: There's nothing to reason with. Look at >>51935247: When presented with a coherent line of dialogue, he switches to the laziest possible target.

Just report and ignore. There's nothing worth conversing with on his end.

>>51935296
And that's fine, man. Unlike the shitposter, you don't pretend to speak on behalf of the thread or peddle revisionist history crap. There's nothing wrong with having a different opinion, and people are mostly angry with the other guy for trying to pretend nobody does from him

I do think your tastes are plebian, though I'll admit I gave up on the Ragnarok Online and Orochi Warriors ones for fear of getting lost in words
>>
>>51935301
Oh I am not saying you cant buy perks from the other perk lines, just that your standard line would be set to dragonrider perks. That is even if I decide to do dragon as a race which to be fair I am not sure I would.
>>
>>51935296
Jumpmakers aren't perfect people who create perfect jumps right from first draft. there will be issue and inconsistencies that they'll miss because they made it. In theory and at times, in practice, this thread exists to help buff out those rough edges. If you notice something is a little off, then why not inform Dirge?
>>
>>51929767
I'm hanging out for an Umineko jump for personal Jumper narrative arc reasons.

I want to jump all of the WoD settings. All of them.
>>
Reminder that all jumps are horrible, and we're all wasting our lives playing make-believe.
>>
>>51935345
Not him, but Ragnarok Online is, for me, the most bearable dirge jump by far. One of my favorite jumps period, even.
>>
>>51935296
I don't know why you need to spoiler that. Those are all legitimate reasons why Dirge is one of the worst jumpmakers here. He makes things that are unusable by any normal person and just blocks people from making a better jump. I can only hope that Brutus replaces them, but I doubt that's going to happen either.
>>
Can companions in Harry Potter purchase items?
>>
>>51934407
Well, anything that gets in the way of obnoxiously fast regeneration would definably kill my jumper. So Gae Bolg and Gae Buidhe would most assuredly kill them. Anything antimagic can put my jumper down, so Gae Dearg could most definably kill them.

Exalted stuff that reaches past all defenses would kill them, too.
>>
>>51935379
>Umineko
You could make it, if you desperately want it. People have relaxed recently about high-power settings, though I admit I don't know anything about the powerlevels of that setting.
>>
>>51935394
Say that to me when I can casually destroy multiverses.
Thread posts: 689
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.