[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it morally good or evil to summon a demon for the soul purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Is it morally good or evil to summon a demon for the soul purpose of deriving a sick smack down and sending his ass back to hell?
>>
>>51918492
Summoning a demon has it's costs (human sacrifices, etc). It's not the summoning that's evil, it's you paying the cost that is.
>>
What smack down? as soon as anything crosses the pentagram, be that your fist or your sword, you're fucking toast.
>>
>>51918492
What sort of demon and where are you smacking?
>>
>>51918492
It sounds morally stupid.
>>
>>51918492

Do demons follow cenobite rules? Your heart calls out to them? If your purpose is to dick with them, they don't appear.
>>
File: 1487190061303.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487190061303.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>51918492
It's way too risky, and its consequences could be incredibly bad for you and those around you. You're better off summoning something safer.
>>
>>51918492
I like the idea of an order of Paladins who regularly summon forth Bael'ort Throg, High Nonarch of the Anguish Plains, specifically to kick the shit out of him.

They battled him once before, when he was at full strength, and just barely defeated him. Now they keep curbstomping him to ensure he can never fully recover from the loss.
>>
>>51918492

>summoning a demon solely so you can challenge him to a 1v1 street rules b-ball game

The morality depends on the human/spiritual cost of the actual summoning (see >>51918527) though I don't really understand the point.
>>
File: 1434442614058.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434442614058.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>51919088
>Lord of the anguish plains

Why would someone with that kind of title be afraid of a beating? Probably more like foreplay to it.
>>
The use of the term smack down sounds like you're using the demon as a hype-man for a rap battle
>>
>>51918492
If it's done for exorcist training and doesn't require any foul and immoral activities as part of the summoning it sounds at least neutral.
>>
>>51919425
battle of the bands actually
>>
File: Dispater.jpg (60KB, 475x553px) Image search: [Google]
Dispater.jpg
60KB, 475x553px
>>51919425

Hail, mortal scum! It's ya boy Dispater
Here to roast you now, so I can eat you later
With lyrics that sizzle, crackle and hiss
Who dares to trade barbs with the lord of Dis[s]?
>>
>>51919654
Good taste
>>51919715
I realy like you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.