[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Player shows up sleep deprived and high on meth. ... at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1481189933014.jpg (69KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481189933014.jpg
69KB, 953x960px
>Player shows up sleep deprived and high on meth.

at least we don't have to run the cleric as an NPC....
>>
>>51915325
I knew there was a reason I keep a coffee maker in my house, despite not drinking coffee.
>>
>>51915325
How do you know it was meth?
>>
>>51915325
You know, the places I play at actually put a limit on this sort of stuff. No drugs, alcohol, or excessive cursing of any kind.
As in, people are expected to be decent.
Also, are you venting to 4chan or something?
>>
>>51916531
>first reaction isn't asking for storytime

Hello new friend.

Also OP. Don't be a faggot. Storytime.
>>
>>51916649
>Internal conflict on whether to regard other anon as friend or not
>>
>>51916873
All righty then.
Anon, you are a new friend.
>>
>This isn't working... give me your knife. I need to heal INSIDE your skin.
>>
>>51916910
>>51916873
>>51916860
>>51916649
>>51916531
This has been: Pleasant and Brief Arguments on 4chan, a rare occurrence.
>>
>>51916531
Have you seriously never played D&D on drugs?
>>
>>51916948
No.....
>>
>>51915325
>player shows up loaded on meth
>doesn't offer a fix to fellow players
>not even to GM
Have all the good manners been forgotten?
>>
File: 4a2.png (257KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
4a2.png
257KB, 640x635px
>>51915325
>Player shows up sleep deprived and sounds bored as shit
>His character is the brains of the group
>His sole contribution is forgetting important things given or told to him the session before
>He responds with variations of "I don't remember that" every time I remind him of them
>Forgets what he was told in a matter of seconds and fucks up anyway

I am very close to killing his familiar and go "well, you forgot to feed her and didn't take her to the vet, sorry."
>>
>>51916469
He said it was.

>>51916531
Yes I am.

>>51916649
Not much to say. Our cleric is a twacked out tweaker. He's just chainsmoking cigarettes and playing for honor until the last player gets here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.