[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be nalfeshnee, a demon of considerable stature >other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: demons2.jpg (39KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
demons2.jpg
39KB, 400x480px
>be nalfeshnee, a demon of considerable stature
>other demons betray and overthrow me by hurling me into a portal to Mount Celestia
>start to be incinerated in the holy water sea of Lunia
>get rescued by an angel who brings me to shelter and starts tending to my wounds
>become baffled by how an angel is actually showing compassion to a demon, openly question angel's motives
>angel says "This is a land of virtue, order, and good. All who come here deserve redemption, and you are no exemption. All it takes is beginning the climb up the sacred mountain."
>think about it
>many, many years later, now a reformed, Lawful Good nalfeshnee living in the sixth layer of Mount Celestia, Jovar
>ordained as a cleric of the cosmic forces of law and good
>visit Prime Material Plane on a long mission
>nobody out of the many people I meet ever believes me to be reformed despite the gleaming armor and holy symbols I wear
>encounter group of succubi dealing with a band of adventurers, succubi say, "Not all of us are evil. We're trying to redeem ourselves."
>cast Discern Lies, all of them are lying out the wazoo
>adventurers believe them anyway
Why does it have to be this way for a redeemed, ugly pig demon?
>>
>>51896034
Who gives a fuck about a redeemed succubus? What do I with my elf slave?
>>
File: actual paladin dilemmas.jpg (77KB, 518x768px) Image search: [Google]
actual paladin dilemmas.jpg
77KB, 518x768px
>>51896034
>Why does it have to be this way for a redeemed, ugly pig demon?
Something, something, judging a book by its cover.
Consider it as something of a Pascal's wager. If I don't believe you, and you are good, I don't really lose anything. If I believe you, and you are bad, then I stand to lose a lot.
Therefore, it is better to not trust anyone in the first place.

>>51896055
>What do I with my elf slave?
You can make it work in copper mines, for one.
It won't be in a position to cause harm to you, and will undoubtedly bring you profit.
>>
>>51896065
Just make sure you apply the same standard to the succubus.
>>
>>51896092
It's literally a demon of temptation, of course it's gonna be harder to shake off its lies and expose them for what they are.
Just because the same standard applies to succubi doesn't mean it's just as easy to act upon said standard.

That said, I do agree with you.
>>
>>51896034
That's nothing. Consider being a Flumph. All of them are Lawful Good, and people STILL assume they're evil because they look like tentacle abominations.
>>
>>51896255
Flumphs actually look pretty cute and awesome
>>
>>51896034
My guy worships the goddess of beauty, and believes that all beauty is inherently good. If an evil character is beautiful, they're automatically worthy of redemption. Any ugly evil gets the SMITE AND CLEAVE treatment.

Ugly characters that are good are still acceptable, as long as they keep their distance.
>>
>>51896034
>Be demon
>Be a innately evil and chaotic creature on a level that mortals can't begin to comprehend
>Somehow get redeemed

This sounds like a trick, better smite to just be safe
>>
>>51897400
Whenever I have a paladin in my game I put in something like this so I can have him fall when he inevitably murders a good creature.
>>
>>51897400
If an angel can fall, a demon can rise.
>>
>>51897456
>If an angel can fall, a demon can rise.
If you add a spoonful of shit into a bucket of honey, the result is a bucket of shit.
If you add a spoonful of honey into a bucket of shit, the result is still a bucket of shit.
>>
File: e38.png.jpg (40KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
e38.png.jpg
40KB, 640x527px
>>51897515
You have my sympathies if you're dumb enough to think that was clever.
>>
>>51897400
You may want to read about Melek Taus.
>>
>>51897539
It doesn't have to be clever to be true.
>>
>>51896255
I really love the idea of Flumphs as inhuman abominations from realms of madness... who are just really nice fellows who want to help out other beings.
>>
>>51897567

It's not even accurate but you do you
>>
>>51897567
So true. People can be so blind to the basics.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.