[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: TTRPG cliches you love. >the BBEG has secretly switched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

ITT: TTRPG cliches you love.

>the BBEG has secretly switched bodies with the princess
>>
Roll to seduce the BBEG.
>>
>>51895810
Why would he do that?
Except to fondle himself that is.
>>
>>51895830
- Unquestioned access to royalty.
- Unquestioned access to most things, period.
- Killing the body will kill the princess.
- Fondling.
>>
>>51895836
>>51895830

Also

>tricking PC's into imprisoning and killing the princess in his old body so he can casually take over
>>
>>51895836
Only point three and four would work since he doubtfully manages to make a convincing princess.
>>
>>51895849
What if the BBEG is also a princess?

What if there's no body switching and the princess was the BBEG all along?
>>
>>51895858

>BBEG is the princess wearing a male disguise and armor that bulks her up to largehueg size
>>
>>51895858
>being captured by the dark lord and his army of evil was a ploy, she just knew the king would send parties of adventurers to rescue her and wanted to safely dispose of all the kingdom's heroes
>If they manage to "rescue" her, she uses mind-control, manipulation and seduction to turn them into her willing pawns and has any of them that wouldn't turn or find out dealt with, then gets herself "captured" again, taking her new slaves with her ("The dragon that kidnapped her must've taken them away or killed them!") in order to repeat the cycle
>>
File: HeHim.png (236KB, 754x1152px) Image search: [Google]
HeHim.png
236KB, 754x1152px
>>51895858
>What if there's no body switching and the princess was the BBEG all along?
Then you've got a Macho Women With Guns antagonist.
>>
>>51895810
>>51895858
Hope you're in my party, because the BBEG really is possessing the princess.
Thankfully, she's a kid, so it's not entirely in effect yet.
>>
>>51895858
>What if the BBEG is also a princess?
But in that case point four doesn't make sense.
>>
>>51896048
You don't think female masturbation involves fondling?
>>
>>51896078
I never said that. I meant if if the BBEG already is a princess she fondled herself already to her hearts content.
>>
>>51896121
You can never fondle yourself enough, anon. That's like saying you can have enuff dakka.
>>
>>51896148
But she doesn't have to switch bodies though, for that since her gender keeps the same.
>>
>>51896165
Maybe the princess she switched with has a bigger rack?
>>
>No, players, you are the monsters.
>>
>>51896186
>No, players, you are the princess.
>>
>>51896186
>>51896211
>The players are all monster princesses playing in a political intrigue campaign, each attempting to ursurp the human princess, who has no idea what's going on and considers the party her best friends.
>>
>>51895810
But... Thats my fetish!
>>
>>51896211

>the player characters all get merged into a princess by a mad fleshcrafter mage
>>
>>51895810
>the leader of the order is a badass spellsword
Bonus points if he/she uses lightning.
I fucking love lightning. And swords.
>>
File: ikra.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ikra.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>51895830
He wanted to troll (and possibly bone) the Paladin.
>>
>>51896220
Sounds fun. May great hijinks ensue.
>>
>>51895810
>BBEG did everything he did because his waifu died.
As cliche as it is. It truly the greatest cliche.
>>
>>51896491

Aku; FOOLISH SAMURAI!
Jack: Fuck off Aku
Aku; Ah-Egh, I AKU WISH TO SPEAK WITH YOU FOOLISH SAMURAI
Jack: Not listening
Aku: I, AS THE SHAPE SHIFTINIG MASTER OF DARKNESS AM NOT OPPOSED TO GOING, AND STAYING, AS THE MISTRESS OF DARKNESS
Jack: You got this close you dick, I'm not letting it happen again
Aku: I AKU AM NOT OPPOSED TO TRYING AGAIN AND DOING IT DIFFERENT. YOU COULD EVEN LIVE WI-
Jack NO!
>>
>>51895810
What if both sides end up happy with this arrangement?

The BBEG gets the political power they always craved, and turns out to be a good (if stern) ruler now that everyone loves them.

And the princess is now far happier that she's got her freedom (albeit in a new body) and gets to go adventuring and save her people using the BBEG's resources and body.
>>
>>51896181
Why would you masturbate to your own tits? That's like staring directly at your biceps as you wank.
>>
>>51896902
>That's like staring directly at your biceps as you wank.
I'm 95% sure most of /fit/ does just that.

>>51896887
>turns out to be a good (if stern) ruler now that everyone loves them
Kinda makes you wonder why they were considered evil then.
>>
>>51896887

They'd end up meeting and fucking.
>>
>>51896544
>she died in a flood, along with his children
>his plan was never going to work
>but it's not like he knew it wasn't possible
>>
>>51896938
Oh you know, keeping trying to overthrow the kingdom, usually by armies and such.

It's the whole supervillain problem, most might actually do a good job ruling the world if they got in... it's just they're too bothered using tyranny and destruction to try and take over with less hostile methods.
>>
File: 1345407324604.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1345407324604.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>51895869
This is very relevant to my interests

http://imgur.com/a/Drobl
>>
>>51895810
>BBEG

Ugh.
>>
>>51899284
>>
>>51899284
The term's been used on /tg/ for basically its entire existence. It's a bit late in the game to be whinging about it now.
>>
>>51899395
>>51899479
What part of idiots using it stop it from being a cringe-inducing phrase?
Or are you the kind of guys who just parrot things mindlessly, or are you the kind who hope to keep unfashionable things in fashion even though they were never all that fashionable to begin with?
You wear tie-dye or something?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.