[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Your party has been hired to deal with a strange threat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Brutal legend.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal legend.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
> Your party has been hired to deal with a strange threat - a group of dreadful musicians.
> The church assures you that their music comes from the Hell itself, while their "singing" resembles incomprehensible, animalistic growling.
> People are concerned about how they're turning youth rebelious and teaching them disrespect to tradition and authority.
> Their followers, whose numbers grow every day, are dressing up in all black and decorate themselves with imagery of skulls and demonic symbols.

How does your party deal with this new threat?
>>
>>51890733
Nothing.

What are they going to do with a bunch of kids who don't know how to do anything but bang their heads all day long?
>>
File: 1721698-meredith.jpg (49KB, 514x640px) Image search: [Google]
1721698-meredith.jpg
49KB, 514x640px
>>51890733
"Are there any mages?"
>>
>>51890773
Introduce them to mind altering substances, turn them into cultists, summon their unholy masters.
>>
>>51890773
We going to start a revolution.
>>
File: BlindGuardianImaginations1375_f.jpg (503KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
BlindGuardianImaginations1375_f.jpg
503KB, 1400x1400px
>>51890733
Join them. Nothing can overcome the power of ROCK!
>>
File: zebrastripes.jpg (40KB, 340x514px) Image search: [Google]
zebrastripes.jpg
40KB, 340x514px
>>51890733
By making my own cult.
The cult of cool.
>>
File: ICE COLD.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ICE COLD.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>51891285
What if I make a cult that's cooler than being cool
>>
>>51891427
What's cooler than space?
Nothing.
Yow!
>>
Well, I would counterattack with a german bard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlryy08JrdA
>>
>>51890733
THIS
FUCKING
GAME

FUCK, ONE OF MY WORST DAYS ON THIS PLANET GOT WORSE BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING GAME

HOLY SHIT, THAT DAY WAS LITERALLY HELL

MY STEPFATHER WAS PLAYING THAT TRASH THE WHOLE DAY, AND ONLY TURNED THE VOLUME UP, NEVER DOWN

FUCK
>>
>>51892431
Your stepfather sounds like an ass, But don't hate this game for that alone.
>>
>>51891567
Space is pretty fucking hot.

When I think of freakishly cold things, my mind generally goes to superconductors.
>>
>>51890733
First I consult the Bard to see if he recognizes this genre, to make sure it's not simply exotic folk music from the distant East or South.

Then I have the Paladin Detect Evil on both the equipment and the performers.

Finally, I utilize my alchemical prowess to whip up a truth serum and use this in the interrogation of the performers.

Once everything turns up clean, the troupe will continue on their way otherwise unmolested, and the Church will have to face the evidence that there was no infernal threat to the world, merely a growing youth counterculture with poor taste in clothing.
>>
>>51890733
We attempt to negotiate the musicians' surrender. When they refuse, we beat them into submission.
>>
>>51890733
Upon witnessing them live and having our fucking faces melted we offer up our services as security and go on tour from town to town
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.