[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My group and I are thinking about doing an evil campaign of mutants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: hankhell.gif (239KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
hankhell.gif
239KB, 267x200px
My group and I are thinking about doing an evil campaign of mutants & masterminds. My buddy wants to play the stereotypical evil scientist. Y'know, Freeze rays, death rays, bombs, the works. Another group member wants to play a superstrong tank. I originally wanted to play a rogue A.I. but then I decided not to, because it was too complicated. Since we don't have magic support, I was thinking an evil wizard, witch, or bloodmage. Any ideas to make my character interesting /tg/?
>>
>>51871487
I was really hoping you were going to say you'd be playing Nega-Hank. Let's hijack this thread for a moment and discuss what a Hank Hill villain would look like.

I'm assuming he is an inventor and powers his weaponry through propane. Arm mounted flame-throwers, propane backpack? Maybe he just utilizes propane based bombs and blows stuff up.
>>
File: afdfsdf.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
afdfsdf.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Be a Saturday Morning Cartoon villain. You have a super-scientist and a super-strong tank. Become the party leader by becoming every 80s villain ever made.

Be super-cliched, use muscles and magic, call your enemies "Fools!", build giant lairs filled with traps and slow-moving dipping mechanisms, and hire henchmen with terrible marksmanship.

Lead the other PCs in robbing banks or kidnapping the President or other petty shit while avoiding killing people if you can.
>>
>>51871487
Just go Silver Age on them.

And never break character.
>>
>>51872271
Yo man tell ya what man that dang ol Hank man always gettin riled up bout some dang ol butane lighter mang. Talkinbout him making them crazy ol propane contraptions man its just dang ol unnecessary man.
>>
File: hankmad.gif (188KB, 286x199px) Image search: [Google]
hankmad.gif
188KB, 286x199px
>>51872271
He'd specialize in propane based attacks and specifically target the charcoal industry.

"Charcoal!? I'l give you bastards a clean burn I tell ya H'what."
>>
>>51874217
Sorry, I didn't understand a word you just said Boomhauser.
>>
A former good guy mage who made a desperate deal for power and got burned on it.

Warlock shit, demonology shit, and occasionally the demon takes his body for a spin.
>>
>>51871487
Be a witch. Cackle relentlessly. Say things like "and your little dog, too!"
>>
File: help.jpg (507KB, 2070x2588px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
507KB, 2070x2588px
>>51872322
what reasoning do you, as an evil villain, give for not killing people?
>>
>>51875252
If they're already dead how can you kill them in your nefarious death traps?
>>
>>51872322
>>51875252
Easy, make it a game. It's easy to kill people, but it's much harder to build a laser- crocodile death trap that very nearly kills you but not quite. It would br fun as bell to come up with this stuff.
>>
>>51875279
>>51875303
oh, i thought you meant dont kill civilians and enemy henchmen, just knock them out or something like the joker
>>
>>51875252
As a saturday cartoon villian the idea of killing people should just make you uncomfortable. That's just not how your family does it.
>>
>>51875346
Well, that too. Again, death rays: easy. "Turn everyone into Corgi- Dinosaur hybrids" Ray is way harder and doesn't kill people! .... probably.
>>
>>51875208
Jokes almost a hundred years old? You fool!
Rhyming like Grunty would be way more cool!
>>
>>51872271
I've actually built someone like this as an NPC in a game I ran.

His name was Carburetor, and he basically had three powers. Power 1) the ability to make a spark at any point he could see, the spark did very little damage, but could set things on fire if aimed properly. Power 2) the ability to convert the nitrogen in the air into a hyper flammable/explosive mix. Power 2 was surprisingly precise. Power 3) was a tough son of a bitch. Almost super strength, and durable enough to survive his own explosions, which normally took out most of a block

He was a fun boss
>>
File: dalegribble.png (137KB, 368x279px) Image search: [Google]
dalegribble.png
137KB, 368x279px
>>51875060
Nobody cares, Bill.
>>
File: thumbnail_7924.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_7924.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>51876158
What are you talking about? I'm Lenore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.