[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Myfarog pdf in the make! You niggers gotta fix the shit by yourselfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170223_012235.jpg (823KB, 1872x3328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_012235.jpg
823KB, 1872x3328px
Myfarog pdf in the make! You niggers gotta fix the shit by yourselfs though, tell ne what page needs a rescan and I will make a rescan of it. Only 40 pages left and I will shill all the images I scanned in 2 hours.
>>
>>51857749
bump
>>
>>51857749
post what you got now reeeee
>>
please don't cook it in that george foreman grill OP, i'll do anything
>>
Thanks for finally killing this thing.
People always knew it was bad just from the few pages that Christian himself posted, but seeing more of the system really has cemented it as one of the worst "baby's first heartbreaker"'s.

Now we can finally be done with these awkward shill/troll threads.
>>
File: 1460642815577.png (764KB, 1279x669px) Image search: [Google]
1460642815577.png
764KB, 1279x669px
>>51857749
I love watching car crashes and trainwrecks.

Dis gunna be gud.
>>
>>51857749
You're a saint OP
>>
>>51857749
I LOVE YOU OP
>>
>>51857749
Just realized this is actually just some dude trying to bring attention to his shitty game. Eat shit and die. Unless you're genuinely serious.
>>
>>51859085

I don't know why this guy made a second thread, attention whoring I suppose, but we were getting new page scans in the other one.
Which was great entertainment, because they were pretty bad.
>>
>>51859147
"Pretty bad" is an understatement. Aside from English clearly not being Kristian's strong point, he's easily one of the most amateur designers ever to delude themselves into trying to get published. Every cardinal sin of bad design was committed, and less than ten pages have been posted.
>>
>>51857749
I never thought the day would come. I can't wait. I love reading shitty rpgs.
>>
YOU POSTED THIS 4 HOURS AGO OP
>>
>>51857749
>images in 2 hours
>7 hours later
>>
File: Karl Popper Quotes.jpg (64KB, 584x307px) Image search: [Google]
Karl Popper Quotes.jpg
64KB, 584x307px
>>51863306

He was a faggot in the other thread, too, offering to scan "in exchange" for shit. The other guy posted actual pages, and said he's going to drop a full scan from his university scanner. Ignore OP and his nonsense.
>>
>>51863488
wait, op is not the university guy?
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on this game and why it never gets delivered?
>>
>>51864474
>quick rundown on this game
your standard old-school fantasy RPG with a deliberately racist bent (the noble traditional not-Norsemen against barbarian hordes of not-Arabs that want to destroy civilization, also the insidious cults of not-Christianity and not-Judaism).

>why it never gets delivered
Because few people have actually bought it, it's not sold as PDF, and the person who makes the most threads about this game is its author (also an actual murderer and an all-around asshole).
>>
>>51863983
No, that's me. I think this guy is memeing. I'm still planning on doing the scan
you're literally not going to believe this but yesterday the computer used with the scanner was 'out of order'
Might be fixed by now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.