[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All of the people of the kingdom wake up to find they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>All of the people of the kingdom wake up to find they're 8'11" and no one knows why
>>
>>51836855
There better not be any elves. Elves CANNOT be too tall and still be elves.
>>
>>51836855
No-one can play cricket, but everyone can play basketball.
>>
Why is that man consorting with foreign tarts?
>>
>>51836978
Because Germans like invading Poles.
>>
Everyone bangs their head on everything.
Knights can no longer fit in their armor and find holding their swords awkward.
Same goes for peasants and their farming implements.
Trying to make clothes that actually fit leaves a dangerous cloth shortage throughout the land.
It's up to you, humble manlets, to either bring enough wool to cover all the people or discover how to undo this curse of excessive height!
>>
>>51836855
They all die of heart failure?
>>
Bonk
>>
>>51836961
Ah, I see we're already well on the track of the culprit responsible for this countrywide embiggening. Clearly it was a shortstack wizard who felt the true magic was always on the b-ball court and has used his powers to finally level the playing field so all may know the power of the dunk.
>>
>>51836855
Either the silver cities begin to lower every day, or the cities stay where they are.
>Everyone's silk clothes tear off their large forms.
>All golem crafters make golems as large as them.
>Master gremlins have too have as much as one-fourth their body weight in repair materials.
>Titans become huge (50ft).
>Every Djinn and magical thing summoned is now a Manlet.
>>
>>51836917
What if it's a lorwyn-like setting and elves just happen to be the tallest race around?
>>
>>51836855
>All of the people wake up to find they're 8'11"
All Women start refusing to date anyone under 9' 2"
>>
File: 1457393689460.jpg (92KB, 836x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457393689460.jpg
92KB, 836x800px
>>51837163
There's at least one anon who really dislikes the very concept of giant elves, something about no real world cultural context so it confuses him worse than sparkle vampires. Spent an entire thread freaking out over the idea of high elves, higher elves, highest elves, even highest elves, oh fuck that elf sat on my house, ginormous elves, and of course the fabled Elves of Unusual Size. It was truly a thing to behold.
>>
File: sixth time.jpg (30KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
sixth time.jpg
30KB, 410x410px
>>51836855
Can you at least change the OP image next time?
>>
>>51837116
But dare he invoke the... Ç͉͈̗̱̞̄́̾̑̎̒̈́̋͘͡H̢̨̡̖̝̟̭͍̪̀͒̔̏̅̋̎͝͞ͅĂ̢̺̼̜͈̼̎̒̓̉̅͋̄͞Ó̡͕̬̻̗͕̩̹͑́̉͂͠͞ͅŞ̛͖͔̮͙̝̲̈́͂̄̈́̌͗̌̀̈͜͜ͅ D̴̨̡͈͈͎̩̩̽͑͒̉̍̓͜͝ͅU̶̡̝̮̟͈̰̫̰̥̲͌͑͑͆̇N̸͇͔̘̭̖̼̯͗̃́́̋̀̏̌͟͠K̸̢͙̣̱͕̠̥̙̪̈́́̊͜͝!̛̘͖̮̯̻̳̼̖̭͇̓̊̽̈́͝?̸̢̧̡̛͉̞̞̮̱͋̀̋̏̏̌͢!̸̛̲͙̞̤͓̦̲̍̾͐̃̑̕?̩̭̭̟̟̪͆͒͌̐̅
>>
>>51836855
girl on the left be just the right height
>>
File: Manlet von Carstein.png (42KB, 143x147px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet von Carstein.png
42KB, 143x147px
>>51836855
>8' 11"
>>
>>51837116
DAMN IT ALL

THE LICHNOMANCER IS BACK

HIDE THE CHILDREN, MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR GODS
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>51841996
You got no game, witchiepoo. You suck harder than the entire Lollipop Guild, and I'm a gay lion!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.