[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /tg/. I'm normally a real ballbuster Tomb of Horrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: genius.png (1MB, 1400x1072px) Image search: [Google]
genius.png
1MB, 1400x1072px
Hi, /tg/.

I'm normally a real ballbuster Tomb of Horrors type GM that is pretty murderous on the PC killing scale. My players know it and they're usually paranoid/optimized to deal with it.

I want to fuck with them for fun. In my next campaign, I want the BBEG to just literally be a depressed lich that wants to have a good time, so instead of a Dungeon, he made a FUNgeon.

What are some absurdly stupid things I can put in a fungeon? It has to be the least dangerous thing on earth. We're talking like ball pits, pizza parties, prizes.

Bonus points for being fantasy themed (ie, skeletons/zombies playing pop hits instead of an animatronic band)
>>
Variation on oil spray trap: Skunk scent or paint
>>
>>51820471
That's mean though and not fun or a prize.
>>
Zombie bordello? I don't know man.
>>
>>51818966
Why, my good fellow, Welcome to the FUNgeon! The wildest place an adventurer can dare enter! Behold, the wheel of rewards, which will choose what lies at the bottom of this lovely tomb, but be wary, there lie many dangers and traps ahead. Now let's get started with the game show of a lifetime, WHEEL. OF. FUNGEON.
>>
>>51818966
Take something they'd normally poke with a 10 foot pole (or otherwise remotely trigger), like a pressure pad - when poked the surface of that thing turns into a hand and starts a fun game of tug-o-war!
>>
>>51820970
I like this because it's so stupid but misleading.

>SOMETHING TUGS ON THE POLE
>tug back
>it tugs too
>>
Skeleton clowns.

Oh, do a room where they will fight dozens and dozens of skeletons (all who have like 1hp and don't really do any damage, but look scary and intimidating.) They're locked in, and fight for like 2 rounds or something, very short.

They get tickets based on how many skelebros they crush. After they're done the bones are all swept into a bin/hole in the ground, and used to remake more skeletons for the next round. First one is free (spring as a trap?) after that its 1G per player to enter THE HOUSE OF BONES
>>
>>51821101
THE BONE ZONE
>>
>>51818966
Slime whack-a-mole.

After a brutal and intense fight, a skeleton runs up to them and gives then bonus tickets and then runs off before they can react.

They can sometimes hear popcorn crunching, but they can't tell where the sound is coming from. This happens all throughout the dungeon.
>>
>>51818966
The final battle is a game of Wheel of Fortune, where the players must guess the location of his phylactery.
>>
>>51818966
>least dangerous

You're limiting yourself with this. Rather, have it be much like an actual amusement park. There are signs in front of every ride with the safety information, and indeed if they stay seated until the cart comes to a stop, wear safety harnesses, keep their hands out of maintenance areas, and so forth, they'll have nothing but safe fun. Not that they'll do that of course.

Give them a skee-ball machine that Fabricates new balls and disintegrates the old ones as they go through the holes. PCs will stick their hands in and "realize" there's a sinister secret.

Give them electric bumper cars and they'll get out and get shocked. Give them a tilt-a-whirl and they'll climb out while it's in motion. Give them a lazy river and they'll find some way to flood it out of its banks.

At the end the Lich confronts them, smiles, tells them they punished themselves, and offers cotton candy. Perfectly normal cotton candy.
>>
>>51821520
And funnel cakes!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.