[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You woke me Your most recent character/party finds the w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Djinn.png (105KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Djinn.png
105KB, 400x500px
>You woke me
Your most recent character/party finds the wishmaster
What happens?
How bad of an idea is putting this in a WoD campaign?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnbZQn6SE60
>>
I wish you were free
>>
>>51812297
>WoD
>Hunter
Does research on Djinn until he can find a way to kill/banish it.
>>
>>51812297
Our party actually encountered a Djin a long while ago, whole encounter went pretty fast, 10/10 would do again.

>The rogue asks for gold, floor he is standing on turns to molten gold and he burns to death

>Wizard asks for infinite power, instantly disintegrates from overload

>Barbarian asks for a good fight, is teleported to Verdun to live out his endless fight ala Groundhog day.

>Bard asks to be irresistably sexy to all members of the opposite sex, princess passing by in her carriage crawls out and starts to have sex with him. Shit is so cash, except king gets word of it and has him flayed alive then fed to pigs.

>The paladin does not ask for anything because he will not have truck with daemons and quickly banishes Djin to the immaterium

Genies are a bit of a trope, but honestly, 99% of WoD is a trope. Go ham with it, it's good for a laugh if nothing else.
>>
>>51812447
>The paladin does not ask for anything because he will not have truck with daemons and quickly banishes Djin to the immaterium
JUSTICE
>>
>>51812297
So in wishmaster the third wish sets the Djinn race free on earth...

First wish
>I wish for a sandwich

Second wish
>I wish for a second sandwich

Third wish
>I wish to be the most powerful of all the Djinn
>>
>>51812297
"I wish you had to answer me honestly in a way I can understand whenever I ask you a question"

"Now how do I beat you in my next two wishes?
>>
>>51812447
>>51812297
>Go ham with it, it's good for a laugh if nothing else.

Honestly with rules lawyery players its a good way to end a campaign
>>
>>51812297
Wishmaster got bested by a Persian mage so...
"I wish I knew everything about magic"
>>
Last time I saw a thread with this chap (a while back), the thread quickly filled with chucklefucks who sincerely believed they could effortlessly outsmart a malevolent, centuries old, masterful twister of human desires with lol wordplay.
Then they got triggered when I pointed out holes.
Here's hoping y'all do better this time.

>>51812309
>I wish you were free
heh

>>51812498
>>I wish to be the most powerful of all the Djinn
Actually hard to not give you what you intended here.
But you may regret your wish, once you receive it.
Bear in mind that the most powerful of all does not mean more powerful than all combined.

>>51812518
>"I wish you had to answer me honestly in a way I can understand whenever I ask you a question"
Clever first wish.

>"Now how do I beat you in my next two wishes?
With a switch, if you want to experience unending torment for the rest of existence.
Less than clever question.
He answers the following question in a voice that is so loud that it horribly, painfully deafens you.
Each following question is answered with agonizing, magical burning cuts on your flesh where you can read them clearly.
Still a clever wish.

>>51812561
>"I wish I knew everything about magic"
There are a lot of ways to twist this horribly.
The easiest to fill your head with every trivial fact. Every step that every magic user that ever attempted to learn magic took. Every casting of any spell ever.
Pour all that knowledge into your human brain and watch it short itself out.
The Wishmaster would probably do a slow version, so as to leave the wisher alive and coherent enough to keep wishing.
So, there is wiggle room for victory there, about as much as the Mad Hatter successfully filing your taxes.
>>
>>51812447
>>51812478

>>The paladin does not ask for anything because he will not have truck with daemons and quickly banishes Djin to the immaterium

This is the only solution, ironically, even according to the movies.

Deus Vult.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.