[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUILD BALL GENERAL! Who is the best guild and why is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: guild ball.jpg (129KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
guild ball.jpg
129KB, 1024x566px
GUILD BALL GENERAL!

Who is the best guild and why is it the Engineers?
>>
>>51809909
You mean alchemists right?
>>
File: RealSportsball.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RealSportsball.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>51809909
You can chase your ridiculous leather sphere around like some kind of brain-addled moron, but the Butchers know that the best way to win is to physically incapacitate the enemy team with lethal force. Anything less is for children.
>>
>>51809946

Alchemists aren't bad, they just can't compete with the Engineer's in season 3.

Season 3 put scoring points through goals front and center and it fundamentally improved the game, so when you have a team that is pretty much 100% about ball control and the weakest standard team mate still has a 3/6" kick, it is an offensive power house that you will have to answer to the entire time.

Couple that with the entire thing being able to go completely mech when Locus drops later this year and the regeneration that comes with that and you have a pretty nasty, tanky, shooty all-arounder.

They are far from indescructible, of course, because a lot of the mechs have very limited playbook moves, but on the whole, their all around stats just can't be ignored as some of the best out there.
>>
>>51809983

Butcher's are going to have a hard time in season 3. Season 1 they were pretty much the only choice, season 2 they were drastically weakened, season 3 beefs them back up, but given their playstyle of fucking up the other team and such a large focus being put on actually shooting goals this time around they are not exactly and optimal choice.

Fishers are better, Engineers are better, even Hunters are better at getting the ball to the goal.
>>
Thoughts on the switch to plastic minis in the future?

I am actually pretty cool with it. I have messed around with the kick off set and the minis there aren't bad (though the metal ones are better), however, the thought of buying a pre-assembled team, complete with a captain, mascot, and four players, ready to play with out the package for a reasonable price is super appealing to me and most other people.

Especially because the minis as they are right now, while really awesome in detail, have a lot of fucking problems with their contacts points with a bunch of models.

I know putting together colossus was a huge bitch because of one poorly made arm. The rest, easy peasy, that one fucking arm was fucking cancerous and I pray it doesn't come off again. I will probably wind up just having to buy another model of him if it does happen instead of trying to salvage that abortion.
>>
Anyone wants to play on Vassal?
I'm up for a game tomorrow morning

>>51810188
I'm ok with that as long it means kind of more "accesible" prices. also something I didn't get much, season 1 and 2 will remain in metal or they will be relaunched in plastic? someone help me with this.
>>
>>51810114
Yea its not looking so hot for the butchers, but they weren't that hot before either.
>>51810188
Depends on quality honestly, the metal for its asmebly issues have solid details and are well casted. But I havent seen/messed with the kickoff shit
>>
So season 3 is all about getting goals?
i feel bad for the brawler focused teams.
>>
>started working on painting my Brewer's Guild team two weeks ago
>got Scum finished and Tapper done except for washing/highlights
>haven't touched them in days because work and life shit

Tomorrow I'm just going to sit my ass down, find some shit movies on netflix to kick on and paint. I should be able to finish Tapper and I can probably knock out Spigot while I'm at it
>>
>>51810485
SFG's other project with plastic minis (Dark Souls: The Board Game) is shaping up to look pretty damn good. You can probably feel safe about the switch to plastic.
>>
>>51811298
G'luck with that pal
here I'm waiting until new Kick-off boxes are released because damn this shit is sold out everywhere.
>>
Anybody here ever buy anything from Art of War Studios? Was thinking about buying a few influence token sets from them and some AoE templates. just wondering what you all thought of them. They seem like decent quality
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.