[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the founder of the Tremere "clan" got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Tremere_White_Worm.jpg (602KB, 978x698px) Image search: [Google]
Tremere_White_Worm.jpg
602KB, 978x698px
Reminder that the founder of the Tremere "clan" got turned into a fucking earthworm.
>>
File: God_Emperor_of_Dune_Cover_Art.jpg (123KB, 306x512px) Image search: [Google]
God_Emperor_of_Dune_Cover_Art.jpg
123KB, 306x512px
>>51788726
He's in good company.
>>
Nearly the same happened to Beelzebul.
>>
>>51788726
What's the big band-aid for?
>>
>>51793953
Earthworms have that neat ring structure on their bodies. If I remember correctly, it stores sexual cells for reproduction and is exchanged with other earthworms during breeding.
>>
>>51793953
nigga thats the cum sack, filled with cum mucus
>>
>>51788726
>BEHOLD, I PRESENT TO THEE A DRAGON!
>>
File: lastfeast.jpg (73KB, 311x475px) Image search: [Google]
lastfeast.jpg
73KB, 311x475px
>>51790084
or is he?
>>
File: earthworm jim.jpg (325KB, 586x708px) Image search: [Google]
earthworm jim.jpg
325KB, 586x708px
>>51788726
Being a worm ain't so bad. You get to explore the galaxy and get a sweet suit of power armor.
>>
>>51793953
>>51794286
>>51794304
Because I always relish the opportunity to show this to people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkm3CCX1_xk
>>
>>51795833
I could've gone through life not knowing the reproductive processes of the common earthworm and been none the wiser on any of that.

Why would you be so amused at showing people this?
>>
File: dd.png (250KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
250KB, 500x375px
>>51795897
>>
>>51795833
That was weird but educational.
>>
>>51796056
Yeah, there's a whole series of those. They're all pretty much like that.

Isabella Rossellini is a weird lady. Coincidentally, I think one of my first memories of her as a celebrity was her talking about snails having sex in an interview.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.