[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want to minimize the SJW bullshit, am I better going with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 38

File: sjw bullshit.png (1MB, 477x1900px) Image search: [Google]
sjw bullshit.png
1MB, 477x1900px
If I want to minimize the SJW bullshit, am I better going with nWoD or CofD? That is "1e" or "2e"?
>>
You're better off not touching WoD at all.
>>
>>51780691
Wew lad, I'm somewhat aware but still, c'mon. I like the concept of WoD even if I find White Wolf's politics annoying.
>>
>>51780586
2e's better, overall. If the game you wanna play has 2e rules(or is Demon or, god help you, Beast), you should use them. Otherwise, your option depends on the game; for Hunter, grab the CofD core book, Hurt Locker, Hunter: Mortal Remains, and whatever other Hunter books you want(core, presumably, is one of them), and use Mortal Remains and the CofD core book to play a stop-gap version of Hunter 2e. For Mummy or Geist, use the game as-written, basically, except add in all the stuff specific to 2e(Aspirations, Conditions, beats, and flat xp costs, which you can use basically as-written for stuff mortals could gain, but should refer to other splats costs for their Powers).
>>
>>51780586
go find someone hosting a Dark Heresy campaign that features a slaanesh cult in it
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (158KB, 897x579px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
158KB, 897x579px
>>51782186
>when you reply to the OP but the poster count doesn't go up
>>
>>51780586
Does a few paragraphs or sidebars really make a game unplayable for you?
>>
>>51782267
It made me hesitate but I'm ultimately going to cave and read/play it.
>>
>>51780586
>If I want to minimize the SJW bullshit, am I better going with nWoD or CofD? That is "1e" or "2e"?
No.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>51780586
fucking get over it snowflake.
>>
>>51785579
Don't like it? Then don't come crying for a safe space.
>>
>>51780586

They're all really, really full of SJW stuff, because WoD was initially marketed to edgy teenagers who experiment with being goths and alternative sexualities.

It's really, really bad in 2E. There's a lot of stupid stuff in 2E like the Plain (magical Amish pacifists) and Beast - which is a whole game about being an Otherkin and fighting Gamergate.

I think nWoD didn't have that much stuff like that, but that's a drop in the bucket. You're screwed either way.

I kind of wish there were games with sort of an anti-SJW message. I've run campaigns for Exalted which were like that, and some other OWoD games, but you can't get away from the source material.
>>
>>51785610
> We'll force our politics into tabletop rulebooks, and then call everyone who doesn't like it crybabies!
Genius strategy.
>>
>>51785579

Yeah, it's like your dad trying to get down with the 'hip' parlance. It's cringe-inducing, like the Young Turks misuse of 'cuck'.
>>
File: crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg (19KB, 438x374px) Image search: [Google]
crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg
19KB, 438x374px
>>51785579
people who whine about putting in having to put in any effort into thinking outside their comfort zone on image boards are snowflakes sweetie pie!
>>
>>51785640
it really is!
>>
>>51785610

But doesn't that mean people won't buy your books? It's like why Marvel is desperately trying to get rid of all the minority heroes after Secret Empire is over, to the point that Nick Spencer is getting anally ruptured over it.

SJW stuff doesn't sell.
>>
>No SJW
>WoD
You must be in your late teens or early twenties.
Back in the 90s WoD was the SJW hug box by excellence. For fuck sake the iconic Tzimisce in OWoD was a fucking transexual!
OP, I do hope this thread has been made for trolling because if you are serious the level of retardation in it is par with doing a thread asking for WH40k without the grimdark or Pathfinder without the weeb shit.
>>
>>51785650
> Next WoD edition has long rants about jews owning the media and secretly controlling the world
> One of the major antagonists is not!Bildenburg group.
And suddenly, you would start screaming "get your politics out of my RPGs, reeeee!"
>>
>>51780586
What is it with 4chan and unhinged whining about SJWs like they're some illuminati omnipresent demon god?
>>
>>51785626

>fighting Gamergate.

What about NULL SNYPER?
>>
>>51780586

Then ignore the fucking fluff and stick to the crunch. This is like bitching about the Paizo Iconics lineup for being "too diverse" when it doesn't impact gameplay whatsofucking ever.
>>
>>51785663
>SJW stuff doesn't sell.

World of Darkness is kinda the proof that they can. World of Darkness has always been on the crazy side of the left win. I mean, have you SEEN the political messages in oWoD Werewolf or Mage?
>>
>>51785610
I agree with him, gays for some reason have mutated into master spin doctors, just like the people who think they can invent their own sexuality.

However none of it really works, it has no foundation in science.
>>
>>51785696
Post some, havent seen them.

Also the only people who really play nWoD are edgy teenagers from what ive seen.
>>
>>51785682
Not equivalent.

"SJW" politics in games usually means short acknowledgements of racial struggles, the existence of LGBT, or a setting fabric based on IRL social power dynamic (Blue Rose, WoD, Golarion).

Rightist politics in games means vilifying minorities and women at every turn (FATAL, Myfarog, etc)
>>
>>51785716
Speaking of "post some" can somebody post the extremely passive-agressive passage from nWoD about a transexual doctor? I didn't think to save it.
>>
>>51785696

Is that why they sold and rebranded the whole thing?

I mean, this shit wasn't as big in the original WoD. For instance, Hunter is the Republican militia fantasy come to life (Time of Judgement ends with the Hunters forming a civilian militia, the 'Army of Light') and Mage is arguably about Gnosticism, with the ending of Ascension being the most uplifting one there is.

Werewolf is the Captain Planet Furry game, but you know. Like, generally you weren't exactly an SJW or a faggot.
>>
>>51785650
>thinking outside their comfort zone

No, ideology is not "outside comfort zone", its "outside logic zone". And i bet it annoys you that you cant change that.
>>
>>51785724
> MY politics are about doing good
> YOUR politics are about doing evil
It suddenly seems so fitting that you're posting images of crying babies, since you've got mentality of a child.
>>
>>51785680
>For fuck sake the iconic Tzimisce in OWoD was a fucking transexual!

This is like saying that, because Buffalo Bill is in Silence of the Lambs, the novel / film is aimed at SJWs.
>>
>>51785680
>For fuck sake the iconic Tzimisce in OWoD was a fucking transexual!
>The evil mass murdering maniac is transexual
And if Nyarlathotep was homosexual, Delta Green would be a pro-gay game?

Look at Bellum Maga, where all the good guys are liberal females, and all the men are evil people. That's a hugbox.

WoD is quite inclusive, but the setting won't judge you for playing a nazi vampire instead of an anarch vampire.
>>
>>51785743
Okay, what's the example of benign right-wing identity politics in a game? SJW crap is there for the inclusion of minorities, but I don't see how any game benefits from exclusivity.

Not the other guy, btw
>>
Is complaining about SJWs somehow magically ruining every game forever the new edition wars?
>>
>>51785743
Calm down bro, what hes got is an ideology. You just need to remind him that ideologies try to make the truth a simple equation and then say that that equation never changes. They also like to make facts orbit around their equation, rather than finding facts which are actually logical. Its the eternal struggle between logic and ideology.
See:
>>51785736
Im with ya bro.
>>
>>51785680
Were they, really? I always saw '90s White Wolf as more teenage edgelord than SJW. Like Vykos for example, it always felt more like "Oooh, how bizarre and edgy, he/she/it is so inhuman and dark and evil that he/she/it is no longer a man or a woman wooo~~" and not "Xir was assigned male at birth, but now xhe is a nonbinary polygender demisexual multisouled otherkin so you better respect xorbs ever-changing pronouns you shitlord".

Add to that the fact that a bunch of their books at the time run massively contrary to the classic SJW mindset. Just read any thread on the Onyx Path forums about WOD: Gypsies or KotE.
>>
>>51785760

Pretty much. The SJWs are here to take away your games and ruin your new editions.

Because, you know, WoD has never had a history of shitting out books of fine Quality like Changing Breeds and Gypsy until the SJWs got to them.
>>
>>51785756
Here's a hint - neither extreme left-wing, nor extreme right-wing politics belong in tabletop. Tabletop gaming is a tool for escapism.
You can also include minorities - blacks or gays - without being offensively in your face about it. Sorry for not giving an actual tabletop example, but Dragon Age: Origins did it great. And then the sequels fucked it up.
>>
File: Null Snyper 2.png (876KB, 831x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Null Snyper 2.png
876KB, 831x1076px
Let me just leave this thread here.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51499051/

>Recently, Null Snyper discovered the adolescent man-children that exist where gamers and men’s rights activists overlap. She felt nothing but contempt for them, but she decided to try flexing her internet muscles. Instead of driving people to suicide through direct online interaction, she whipped up an angry mob to go after her targets. Through empty rhetoric and carefully coordinated campaigns of doxing and harassment, she terrorized players, game developers, and journalists in the industry who don’t share her trolls’ views. The first time she saw a man killed by police, live on webcam as a result of a swatting prank, ecstasy, unlike that from any other death she caused, filled her completely. She knew she was on the right track.

>Now she maintains a carefully cultivated legion of followers. Certain circles avidly follow Null Snyper’s exploits and celebrate her as a master troll. It only takes a word or two from her to unleash the fury of hordes of aspiring trolls longing to make a name for themselves. They’ll dox anyone or breach private accounts if it means gaining a small measure of notoriety by attaching themselves to her reputation.

She also has Allies (Internet Trolls) 5. Her legion of "adolescent man-children" wields so much clout that they can automatically cancel another character's 5-dot Social Merit, like Status (Military General) 5, for one session.

And this game's rules make it completely trivial to dox someone and get their government ID numbers and bank accounts.
>>
>>51785682
No, I just wouldn't play that game. It's really not hard.
>>
>>51785756
>Okay, what's the example of benign right-wing identity politics in a game?

What are right wing identity politics. just outta curiosity?
>>
>>51780586
That depends on if a vampire taking a background that lets you munsturate because Menstrual Blood has great power, and so makes your blood magic beter, is something you can stand or not. Oh, BTW, if a guy takes that background they start to have periods.
>>
>>51785803
That's pretty bad, but it's far from the worst nWoD has to offer.
>>
>>51782267
No, but when you're doing diagonal reading and deciding if a game is worth your time or not, stuff like this is a massive redflag. I don't care about internet memes I just don't want political apology in my games.
>>
>>51785799
That's not actually giving an example of right wing politics in a game.
>>
>>51785783
In the Transilvanian Chronnicles, Constantinople by Night, the Clan book: Tzimisce and also the clan novels Mika/Sascha Vykos gender shift was done because of self-loathing since he was a very promising Order of Hermes wizard who got embrace by a resentful Tzimisce who he later diablerized in a funny and obscene way.
He basically swallow his sire whole through flesh warping and then regurgiated him over and over until he got bored of it
But back to the topic elements like the Technocracy, Pentex, the Camarilla and Sabbat conflict...all of those were social commentary aimed to make you feel bad and go to help the nearest hobo or fight for the rights of minorities.
>>
>>51780586
Is this image really from a WoD book? This isn't photoshop?
>>
>>51785826
Everything you don't agree with is political apology then?
>>
>>51785846

Or basically the ENTIRE Bone Gnawer werewolf group being a social message about poverty.
>>
>>51785799
>he doesn't play Twilight 2000 as a true 'murrican patriot fighting against dirty commies
>he doesn't play Age of Rebellion as a bunch of female and/or alien cadets disgruntled with the Empire and going full terrorism to make them pay.
You disgust me.

You can play everything in a rpg, as long as you remember it's a game.
INS/MV was a parody of angels, demons and french people across the entire political spectrum, for example. But since it wasn't self-righteous, I've never met anybody that had problems with it.
>>
>>51785832
> How right-wing politics should be present in a game?
They shouldn't be present at all.
> You didn't answer my question!
>>
>>51781286

Old WoD. You can use VtM unaltered. WtA needs either a rewrite or a recognition that the Garou are bigotted, Luddite terrorists every bit as bad as Pentex. If you're a /pol/ idiot, then WtA is the way to go, since it's racist in its foundation.

Mage is broken in its essence with postmodernist garbage, but it's highly playable if you use Mage Second edition. Wraith and Changeling have major problems that have nothing to do with politics.

Pause nWoD game mechanics, of course. The conversion is minimal.

At that point you'll be able to run a politically moderate or neutral campaign. Unlike later editions, oWoD can easily be stripped of its axe-grinding.
>>
>>51785814
There aren't any.
>>
>>51785680
No, it wasn't. It just approached politics and ideology in a very "extreme" exaggerated way. All ideologies. It was gonzo and satyrical, be it on purpose or accidentaly (probably the later). How was werewolf sjw if it literally had Nazi Tribe (this was retconned relatively recently but they existed) and were not antagonists?
>>
>>51785756
>Benign identity politics
No such thing i'm afraid
>>
>>51785696

Yeah I can't get near the new shit but back in the 90s it was really good and just as left wing. Politics in this game has always been in there and part of its success. So what? I'm a conservative but I enjoy early VtM on its own merits as an RPG.

It's when you get to the new stuff where the politics is all they have left because the quality is gone, and that the politics in the new stuff is so bad that it gets in the way of gameplay that I check out. VtM didn't go anywhere though, so why not just pretend that the last 20 years didn't happen?

I know liberals who play GURPS. Don't let politics take over your life. Quality is quality.
>>
>>51785626
What exactly makes your games anti sjw?
>>
>>51785935

As someone very much on the left wing, I'll agree with you.

Beast isn't bad because 'It includes politics'. Beast is bad because it's poorly written, uninspired and little BUT politics. It's the difference between a good book series written by a writer with his political views showing through because that's who he is and propaganda designed to just demonise and mock.
>>
>>51785896
Are you familiar with Carl Jung? Or psychology?
Is called revulsion therapy and it was shoved all over the place because one of the setting creators is, oh surprise! A member of the American Jungian Association!
Those fools thought that people would realize that they were horrible people for enjoying the shit they did in character.
If you read anything involving the Black Furies the "they should be exterminated as soon as we stop the Wyrm" is repeated constantly when exposing their view on the other garou factions but it was done with this faulty strategy of making people think on what they are doing or enjoy roleplaying as in the setting in mind.
>>
>>51785760

sjw = /pol/

They deserve each other. I just wish they'd both STFU.
>>
>>51785814
Are you seriously saying you have no idea what nationalism and tribalism are?
>>
>>51785760
I miss 3.5 v 4e and tohoufag doing 4e builds. Make edition wars great again.
>>
I'm not racist but death to the inferior races.
>>
>>51785935
>I know liberals who play GURPS.
What's strange about that? It would seem to me that GURPS is written from pretty neutral perspective. It's not definitely very right wing. Just see how Infinite Worlds portrays nazis and the like.
>>
>>51785948

It's very simple: All the stuff they promulgate doesn't work. People, in-game, say that they're deluded or stupid. Transgender people/homosexuals inspire disgust.

If the family man is a paragon of male strength and the SJW is a screeching harridan, it's pretty obvious as to who is in the right.
>>
>>51785756
How does inclusion of minorities benefit a game? Even the economic gain is minor since middle class whites (normally males) are the main market of everything in /tg/. I'm not saying it's something bad, but how is it good?
>>
Wasn't there some nWoD game that was basically about supernatural vigilantes who were literal social justice warriors?
>>
>>51786083

It eases white guilt or something, I don't know.
>>
>>51786086

I think those are the Plain.

Besides, isn't that sort of going against the mood of the World of DARKNESS? It's supposed to be a grim, gothic-punk world. It's the kind of world where the alt-right would be objectively right, because the world IS tremendously shit.

Like, all the SJW shit shouldn't work. If it works, the world isn't THAT dark. For instance, let's say a Vampire has some kind of sexy seduction skill. If the skill works on - say - lesbian women as well, that makes it more terrifying. You're a lesbian, and you can't help the raw attraction you feel...Because being a lesbian isn't an actual thing. To the vampire using the mind-whammy, you're still a woman and women are attracted to men.

Or if a group of protestors start rioting? In our real world, we bend over backwards to appease them. In the World of DARKNESS, Pentex should send out goon squads to shoot protestors dead, and people watching would applaud them with a "Yeah, fuck those hippies! Give 'em what they deserve!"

Hell, the neo-Nazis should be a tremendously frightening force, lead by Nephandic paragons of the Aryan race, instead of the joke they are in the real world.
>>
>>51785860
That isn't what was asked. Do you want to reread the question?
>>
>>51786131
Maybe it's you who's lacking reading comprehension.
>>
>>51786055

So like, when Vampires attack, the redneck survivalist with all the guns is the most functional and lucid person out there?
>>
>>51786134
>can you give me an example of right wing politics in a tabletop game?
>there shouldn't be ANY politics in a tabletop game
>okay, but that isn't what I asked
>it doesn't matter!
>>
>>51786149
> what's the example of benign right-wing identity politics in a game
This is what you wrote, you wonderful, special individual. There is no such thing as bening politics when it comes to tabletop games. There, I spelled it out for you.
>>
Which addition had AIDS Vampires ?
I am 100% confident that I saw those in one book.
>>
>>51786104
I remember when WoD morality was "The Garou are the only ones fighting to save the planet from evil, corruption forces that seek to consume it....By destroying the world in the direction of returning to the neolithic era where everything was awful for everybody except Garou"
>>
>>51786164

Exactly. It's like the Tradition-Technocracy argument. The Technocracy is slowly choking off inspiration and human imagination, yes, but it's also done a lot of good. But at the same time, they've created a gothic-punk dystopia that's an insanely shitty place to live, so maybe it's not the best anyway.

Meanwhile, the Traditions want to bring back magic and wonder...But in the High Mythic era, an era where all kinds of horrors from beyond the Gauntlet could roam freely. More, it was an era where Mages were King, because their magic could do anything and the terrified population couldn't stop them.

Like, that's actually a good question! As in turns out, in Ascension, BOTH sides are right. When Ascension happens, everyone is objectively correct but they don't lose sense of the universal truth. So M:tA is basically a LARP, with real magic.
>>
>>51785852
I never said this. I don't even oppose gay acceptance. I just oppose gay acceptance being magically made mainstream in a game for the sole purpose of propaganda.

Same with racism. As an hispanic, I understand that wasp contempt is not cool. But if I saw a game where it says "mages are beyond racism because they also suffered oppression" that's a red flag and I'm removing this if I finally decide to play it. As a part of a group that suffers discrimination I can confirm you that we're the most prone to discriminate. If anything mages should be mostly bitter autists prone to hostilility towards blacks, homos, heteros, communists, muslims, buddhists and literally anything that isn't them (and then they can follow this tendency or reject it).

To put an end point, as a minority I don't feel there's more inclusion just because a wasp or jewish middle class faggot feels bad about his dad saying niggers and decided to flood his product with shallow tokens of "diversity". It's pathethic.
>>
>>51785680

The Tzimisce were also always displayed as sociopathic uber-degenerates, so it's not quite the same.
>>
>>51786160
>There is no such thing as bening politics when it comes to tabletop games
Of course there are. Are you dense? World of Darkness is explicitly a game wherein you are a participant in Vampire politics.
>>
>>51786200
Have you considered people just don't have a problem with gay people, or that far fewer people do than in the past.
>>
>>51786222

Not that guy, but I'm Asian and I loathe gay people. Sodomy is a criminal offense.
>>
>>51786013
Epic.
>>
>>51786200

Yeah, the main issue is how they try to normalize it, and try to cram it down your throat. They want it to be 'normal'. More than that, they want to be praised for being so oppressed and yet so open-minded.
>>
File: 1486828084128.jpg (275KB, 1132x693px) Image search: [Google]
1486828084128.jpg
275KB, 1132x693px
>>51785756
>right-wing identity politics
Our "identity politics" consist of acknowledging the genetic differences in races, the cognitive difference in sexes, recognizing when certain sexual practices ultimately harm society in the long run and building a society based on that. It's heavily based on logical reasoning and objectivity, thought not entirely.

An example would be early DnD.

Meanwhile, the left equivalent is almost the polar opposite. Saying that there is absolutely no difference between the sexes, races, and sexual orientations while still insisting that whites, straights, and males are somehow uniformly evil and oppressive. Their arguments are based upon emotion and kneejerk reactions with some heavily flawed logic.

And example would be modern Pathfinder.

Pic very related.
>>
>>51785787
Since Gypsy will likely be updated, I expect even more SJW shit
>>
>>51786254
>Saying that there is absolutely no difference between the sexes, races, and sexual orientations while still insisting that whites, straights, and males are somehow uniformly evil and oppressive
Remind me again which role playing game says this?
>>
>>51786104
oWoD was basically that. Fuck, anarchist vampires constantly accept that their inspiration sources failed on mortals but would work in vampires. That's literally throwing the whole irl ideology to the thrash on my book.

It seems that faulted heroes and impossible odds are becoming less and less popular.
>>
>>51785682
Liberal here
Your strawman example is an accurate description of the setting of Shadowrun, a game touted by SJW as a "good game"

Just thought the coincidence was funny

>>51785689
exact same reason why twitter and tumblr whine about alt-rights and conservatives.
It's honestly fucking childish.
>>
>>51785849
Mage 2nd Ed, the Free Council Order (aka The Degenerates)
>>
>>51786229
OK that's cool but
Why you gotta spread the haterade
Have you considered
Not?
>>
>>51780586
Och god, not this shit again. WoD should be called camp of darkness, the only reason people see sjw bullshit in it is because it's meant to be fucking provocative, the whole fucking thing is gay to the core. I prefer nWoD, but the only question you should be asking is "what have a better rule set" because everything alse can be completely homebrewd out, and if your idiot ass get's so triggered about a passage in a fucking rulebook just tape a peace of paper on the page that is triggering you
>>
>>51786287

Having you considered being less of a faggot?

Like, if you see a man masturbating in public, you don't shuffle your feet and look away. You go up and to him and say "Don't do that, it's disgusting. You're in public - Don't you have any shame?"
>>
>>51786222
If that was the case, this page >>51780586 would not exist or have a reason to exist. If gays are already accepted you don't need to point out that mages accept them. If gays are not accepted, there's no reason to make ALL mages accept them beyond propaganda.
>>
>>51786285

That settles my (is nWoD mage 1e or 2e better)-question right away then.
>>
>>51786229
The forbidden fruit is so much sweeter.
>>
>>51785579
sjws and anti sjws are one and the same, both sides just sit in front of a computer and bitch about reality on the internet without doing anything about it. I'd sooner shake the hand of a guy who is active in some nazi organization than either sjws or anti sjws, and im a fucking left wing jew
>>
>>51786222
There is a difference. Everyone I know, even the gays, hates and loaths Pride Parads San Francisco style. It is not about being gay, it is about how you present it and how you let your sexuality shape your life
>>
>>51786315

Don't paint with a broad brush. SJWs are a small minority of insane people. Anti-SJWs are everyone who think they're insane.
>>
>>51786304
>being this closeted
It's 2017, bro. Just come out.
>>
>>51786272
Perhaps there isn't one that does this in its entirety all at once. Likely because the SJW crowd has yet to fully infest tabletop due how niche it is. Pathfinder is the closest example due to how they do so love to shove many of those themes in their published campaigns and their explanations of what does and does not fall within an alignment (i.e. Having a stay-at-home wife who cooks and cleans is Lawful Evil according to Pazio.)
>>
>>51786310
The rules are better and only the Free Council has shit like this. Otherwise, it is relatively benign compared with the shit they pulled in Werewolf 2nd Ed
>>
>You come across an enchanted piss forest! Golden, pissy trees as far as the eye can pee! I, the Whizzard have created the piss forest you see before you! Dare you enter my magical realm?

>You come across an enchanted liberal forest! Rainbow colored non-gendered trees as far as the eye can see! I, the oppressed minority sorcerer, have created the liberal forest you see before you! Dare you enter my magical realm?

>You come across an enchanted conservative forest! Strong European trees as far as the eye can see! I, the gun owning cleric, have created the conservative forest you see before you! Dare you enter my magical realm?
>>
>>51786325

Every time someone says that, I just shake my head. I suppose the Nazis really wanted some Jewish ass, then.

Hatred is, you know, hatred. Being repulsed by someone who commits bestiality doesn't mean that you secretly long to fuck animals, it means that HOLY SHIT THAT FREAK FUCKS ANIMALS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM.
>>
>>51786318
This. Okay you're gay so what?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13KB, 362x140px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13KB, 362x140px
>>51786229
>Anal sex and blowjobs between consenting adults should be criminalized

You sound like a virgin or someone with heavy internalized gay panic

>>51786304
>Public masturbation is the same as putting in your girl/guy's butt in the privacy of your bedroom

Riiiight....
>>
>>51786328

I'm not touching anything that had writers that put shit like this in. They wrote the rest as well, it just can't be good.
>>
>>51786336
I really wish this was posted earlier in the thread.
>>
>>51786341
>guy masturbating in public
>don't look away
>go in for a closer look
>not closeted
>>
>>51786336

The funny thing is, I haven't seen any right-wing fantasies. I kind of wonder what they'd be like. I mean, faith in God, fighting evil foreigner invaders, rejecting degenerate practices like sexual perversion and dark rituals...Those are all classic fantasy, right?

Like, Conan regularly saves virgins from the 'degenerate perversions of the snake-men' and so on.
>>
>>51786327
>My neutral good character has a stay-at-home wife who takes care of his young daughter.

Well fuck

Do you have a source from Paizo for that? I should probably let my GM know, if that's the case.
>>
>>51786348
Not him, but if you tell me you're a public masturbator I don't care if you're not doing it right now. If gays who are only gay in private exist, they must be a minority.
>>
>>51786341
It's okay bro, you're safe here. No need to keep up the act.
>>
>>51786372

> Muslim slapping his wife in public
> don't look away
> go in for a closer look
> tfw ryona fetish.
>>
>>51786380
Howard lived in better times
>>
>>51786380
MYFAROG.
>>
>>51786327
Paizo is just a bunch of homebrew boys, they don't get a say in established D&D canon.
>>
>>51786341
there is a broad difference between disliking gays and /pol/ level of disliking gays, one just stays away from gays, the other is so obsseesed with gays that they wont stop talking about them and when they see something even slightly gay they will go on about it for days. One is probably heter, the other is most likely no hetero
>>
>>51786380
He could not get away with half of this today.
>>
>>51786391
>claims not to be a degenerate
>intimate knowledge of extreme fetishes
>>
>>51786384
I remember reading it somewhere a while back. I think it was a cap or something. Other than that, no idea.

Also, fuck what Pazio says. Most of their system is fun but their staff is pants-on-head retarded.
>>
>>51786392

It's like, by that meter, Lord of the Rings is a right-wing fantasy. Aragorn becomes King because he's from a long line of Kings and the First Men. He literally lives to over a hundred because of his pure Aryan blood. He also marries the most beautiful woman in the Kingdom.

And as for Boromir? Boromir's lust for power is what causes him to fall to the temptation of the Ring. Never mind that his family has been faithfully taking care of Gondor for years, he *isn't the rightful king* and will never be.

There aren't any good orcs or Uruk-hai, they'll all evil. Eventually, the race is wiped out. Also, the only Men who fight alongside the Orcs are Musims (Haradim) from the degenerate East.
>>
>>51786414
How do you know who is who? If the topic of the argument is gays, of course he's fucking talking about gays.
>>
>>51786414
>/pol/ gets upset about some gay porn on youtube
>instead of reporting and ignoring what they supposedly find repulsive, everyone on /pol/ watches the gay porn, takes pictures from it, and has discussions about it
But it's not gay bro, it's just research.
>>
>>51786391

There must be so many Warmachine fans in the Middle East.
>>
>>51786434
Despite the fact that half of what you said is false or at least misleading, Tolkien is called a racist constantly today. Specially by people who only watched the movies, but also by some readers who sinmply don't pay attention. Even called a closeted nazi, despite the letter where he basically says fuck you to Hitler.
>>
>>51786380
>Elves and darkskinned men from the Land of Twisting Sands begin expressing interest in gaining residence in your City
>They come in droves, buying property, opening shops and producing children, mingling and reproducing with the previously homogeneous population.
>Older generations start an outcry
>There are now less jobs for the original residents, as Elves and foreign men are now commonly employed
>Living spaces are more crowded as more immigrants buy property and start families
>Grandparents complain their grandchildren no longer look like them after their children marry and produce children with Elves or the dark-skinned foreigners

>Do you:
>Purge the foreign invaders who are desecrating and imposing on your traditional way of life
>Accept that while your traditional ways may change or die out, the added diversity of your city has made new opportunities and brought new traditions that will also adapt and change as the city continues to grow.
>>
File: 1453651136674.jpg (145KB, 488x593px) Image search: [Google]
1453651136674.jpg
145KB, 488x593px
>>51786414
>hurr hurr /pol/ is one person
Confirmed for never having browsed /pol/ for longer than maybe an hour. You're just part of the anti-/pol/ circlejerk that just spreads misinformation and wild assumptions based upon secondhand opinions, never actually knowing what the general consensus of opinions are (if there even is a uniform consensus at all)

In other words, >>>/qa/ is that way, bitch.
>>
>>51786254

>the genetic differences in races, the cognitive difference in sexes

oh ok, so psuedoscience.

Maybe homeopathy is for you.
>>
>>51786490

I think Elves would be an example of "good" immigrants, while the darkskinned men would be examples of 'bad' immigrants.
>>
>>51786380
A regular theme in my setting is the thickly drawn lines between races, and that no amount of inter-mingling can truly overwrite their differences,
>All-female winter spirits at cold war (heh) with all-male summer spirits for millennia
>summer spirits believe the winter spirits are xenophobic, lazy, and have no ambition
>winter spirits view summer spirits as savage, expansionist, and far too trusting of outsiders
The funny thing is, they're both right. The winter spirits are prevented from any progress because they refuse to let outsiders influence their culture to any meaningful degree, and they dislike trying to overstep what they perceive to be their boundaries, yet they are the most stable civilization for precisely the same reason. The Summer spirits are constantly trying to settle new land, set up trade, and further cultural developments, which leads to a civilization that has periods of golden ages followed by massive civil wars that basically act as a reset button.

>>51786444
>There's nothing wrong with being gay
>But I'm going to try to get a rise out of them by accusing them of being closet gay
That's like an atheist trying to convince someone by using the word of god, fuck off.
>>
>>51786438
It's rather simple, my grandfather really really dislikes gays, we try to avoid the topic around him, but if someone slips he will either say "can we not talk about it here" or if he has had a drink he will say "we arnt talking about fagots in this house", one of my father borhters, when ever the topic of gays will be brought up (even something as simple as "och you know x star came out of the closet") will rage on about gays for a hour or two, talking about what they do in porn and how the fuck children etc, if he had a bad day he would talk about how every gay club has a darkroom where they fuck. He wont stop even if we change the subject. When you dislike something you tend not to talk about it, i dont like cats, so i dont bring up the subject, it someone brings up the topic i try to change it or stay silent for a while intill the topic is changed, it would be rather weird if all i did was talk about cats
>>
Itt: My strawman is better than your strawman.
>>
>>51786328
>Werewolf 2nd Ed
Examples?
>>
>>51786499
dude i lurk /pol/ for time to time, it's not like /pol/ is a different country, it's one click away from here, and it's fucking retarded, it became a hugbox for fringe political ideas with very little merit in their posts, you know the he who fights monsters quoat? /pol/ is a fucking shining example of how accurate it is, also a example of how horseshoew theory is at least partly true
>>
>>51786504
How is basic biology pseudoscience?
>>
>>51786519
You would have a point if people was that simple. I'm gonna trust you and not assume your example is an invention, but they're extreme cases and you're extremely lucky/unlucky to have met BOTH irl. If you think everyone is like that, you're probably judging them too early out of two or three separated events.
>>
File: 1463075064730.png (99KB, 599x553px) Image search: [Google]
1463075064730.png
99KB, 599x553px
>>51786519
>>
>>51786514
Wew lad that's racist
>>
>>51786583
maybe you are right, still, i cant help but to wonder when i meet someone with a obsession about gays, no matter if pro or anti
>>
>>51786601
i live in poland mate, he spent a lot of his life in a mid-sized town, most of the shit my grandfather has learned about gays is either from his freinds at work who have never seen a outed gay in their life or from the local priest who has never even been to the capital, no internet in thouse times too. He dose not know shit about the topic
>>
>>51786504

>pretending White Men haven't accomplished more for advancing civilization than any other grohp short of East Asian men

Let me guess, you pretend Black women invented NASA too.
>>
>>51785696
WoD doesn't sell that well any more.

>>51785680
You... don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Tzimisces genuinely explored boundaries, and tested identities par excellence.

In nWoD they have sidebars telling you you're crazy if you don't think "Xir" is appropriate.

Or they dedicate chapters to the gamergate menace.
>>
>>51786514
Why is that?
I purposely wrote the greentext so the Elves and dark-skinned humans are in the same grouping. Same traditions and "foreign" descriptions.

The fact that you choose to separate the two as "good" and "bad" when the only difference I described was the color of their skin tone just proves your reasoning is racial prejudice.

Also that you're an elf-loving degenerate, ya dirty tree fucker.
>>
>>51786504

1. Tell us about the accomplishments of Blacks in the actual sciences (don't go We Wuz Kangz).

2. Tell about all the contributions by women to the actual sciences (see the lack of women in STEM).

3. Address how men commit significantly more violence than women.

4. Address how Black areas are significantly more dysfunctional than White and East Asianareas.
>>
>>51786607
I prefer to just assume they have a shallow life devoid of any meaning so they try to desperately fill it with whatever they can. The reason may vary is not really your or my problem, but it's an undeniably common situation. Some may feel empty because they can't express themselves (ie they're closeted homos) but most won't.
>>
Gays are not a shining beacon of tolerance themselves. They are probably the most islamophobic social group out there.
>>
>>51786031
That's just marketing. You literally can't portray Nazi's in anything but an objectively bad light if you want to fiscally successful
>>
>>51786679

>islamophobic

>islam is a religion of peace
>>
>>51786504
>the genetic differences in races
>oh ok, so psuedoscience

So serious question. How do you explain black people? Have they just been in the sun like way to long? Magic marker? Body paint?
>>
>>51786655
>2. Tell about all the contributions by women to the actual sciences (see the lack of women in STEM).
Och shit where to start Hertha Marks Ayrton, Margaret Huggins, Maria Curie-Skłodowska, Dorothea Klumpke, Amalie Dietrich, Rosalind Franklin, Rosalyn Yalow. Need i go on? Women brought a fuck ton to the table as far as STEM fields go, im a biologist and let me tell you that atm, from microbiology to ecology, the field is fucking dominated by women
>>
>>51786655
OPRESSION
OPRESSION
OPRESSION
OPRESSION
How'd I do?
>>
>>51786679
I don't think that's true at all. Gays often oppose religion (for good reason, no serious religion tolerates them) and islam is a religion. If I told a gay that I'm religious, I bet you he would react better if I say I'm muslim than catholic.
>>
>>51786655
>1. Tell us about the accomplishments of Blacks in the actual sciences (don't go We Wuz Kangz).
Egyptians are black they're in fucking Africa for fucks sake.
>2. Tell about all the contributions by women to the actual sciences (see the lack of women in STEM).
Computers in general or does ada lovelace not ring a bell
>3. Address how men commit significantly more violence than women.
The very idea of what it means to be a man in western cultures with being always ready to solve problems with violence with a "But really you shouldn't" and told no one cares about your feeling and to stop talking about them. Potent mix to cause violence.
>4. Address how Black areas are significantly more dysfunctional than White and East Asianareas.
You don't even know the statistics outside of the ghettos in America and won't look at why the descendants of slaves are kept from getting out of ghettos. There were government programs to incentivize black men to leave their homes because a single black woman would be able to collect more money than he could provide then kill said programs after the idea takes root is just the starter to the systematic cutting of the legs to the black community that the government does.
>>
>>51786655
>>51786717
The only person to have a nobel in 2 fields is a women btw. so besecly the best scientist the world has seen had no benis
>>
>>51786711

Ask him about Dindu Criminality.
>>
>>51786679
Why do you think Feminism has dumped them? There was a time when it was thought that they might understand the struggle of the oppressed but it seems the horrific ideas of masculinity is still embedded into them with a real dash of misogyny because at least heterosexual men will pay lip serve to seeing women as equal if it gets them laid.
>>
>>51786655
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African-American_inventors
Read some for yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Women_inventors
Again

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
Testosterone increases aggression and impulsive behavior

This is a whole barrel of fucked up fish to fire at, but it comes down to those areas being where education is not available or invested in and the prevalence of hyper-masculinity in poor areas. You can notice that the same stuff happens in poor white neighborhoods (see Gary, Indiana) and slums in Asian cities and countries.
>>
>>51786669
>prefer to just assume they have a shallow life devoid of any meaning so they try to desperately fill it with whatever they can
The liberal psyche in one line. They just assume that anyone who opposes their ideals is some kind of social pariah with underlying mental issues without a modicum of evidence.
>>
File: Pim bij Soundmixshow.0.jpg (29KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
Pim bij Soundmixshow.0.jpg
29KB, 433x650px
>>51786733
No, it's true. Gays hate Islam above all religions because muslims are the least likely to accept them.
>>
>>51786736
>Egyptians are black they're in fucking Africa for fucks sake.

Stopped reading here. Not even good for trolling. Or was your strategy to meme me with your awful trolling skills?
>>
>>51786769
>The ideological psyche in one line. Both just assume that anyone who opposes their ideals is some kind of social pariah with underlying mental issues without a modicum of evidence.

FTFY
>>
>>51786738
Her husband and André-Louis Debierne were fucked robbed that chemistry prize though.

She should've totally got credit for Irene's nobel prize though by that same standard, so eh.
She doesn't need three.
>>
>>51786736
>Egyptians are black
No, they are not.
>>
>>51786796
she got it because she put the most work in it, and it was her that found out radiation is a thing, not the other two. Im not saying that they wernt great scientists, it's just she was better
>>
>>51786769
I think the same about literally everyone who participates actively in politics outside the context of elections.
>>
>>51786753
We will not stop hating you for being a fag just because you're a fag that hates feminism. Muslims hate feminism too.
>>
File: 1465687061811.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1465687061811.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>51786790
Tu Quoque is a logical fallacy for a reason, Anon.
>>
>>51786780
Maybe you're too fucking used to Egyptions depictions when rome took it over and put greeks in power?
>>
Since we're talking about sjw bullshit, why is LGBTQA that? Shouldn't be GBTA? There's no difference between L and G, and Q is just indecision or uncertainty. And why do trans folks call themselves trans-x. If I convert my car into a motorcycle it's not a car-bike. It's a motorcycle. Unless I fucked up, in which case it's a horrible mess and abomination
>>
>>51786815
No, you're mixing things up.
Discovering that radioactivity was a thing was Becqurel's achievement (It's why radiation is measured in Becquerel or Curies, but most often Becquerel), figuring out how it worked was Curie's. Both of them, so they all got the prize jointly.

She got sole credit for the discovery of Radium and Pollonium despite her husband working to isolate the samples along with her, and doing all the experiments together until she started working with Debierne who managed to create a pure sample.
>>
>>51786860
Okay, yes that was the strategy. And it's working. Congratulations mememaster, enjoy this last (you). You earned it.
>>
>>51786880
I don't eveb know what most of those letters mean.
>>
>>51786860
Your trolling is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>51786880
>Not knowing the difference between Lesbians and gay
Intersection my friend, gays are men, lesbians are women. There is a reason some people are dropping g from the acronym because they're realizing that gays can't actually be oppressed because of how society works. In fact gays are over represented and have more opportunities than the rest that is arguably only a bit lower than if they were straight.
>>
>>51786740
It's clearly social/cultural. The so-called "warrior" gene, which is present in roughly 60 percent of black men can't explain it. It's trivial that only a quarter of black men will find themselves in prison at some point in their life. It's even more trivial still that only a fraction of that is for violent offenses. Moreover, it doesn't align with the gene's presence in the Caucasian population (~35 percent).

The notion that there is a clear genetic predisposition to violence is tenuous at best.
>>
>>51786736

> Och shit where to start Hertha Marks Ayrton, Margaret Huggins, Maria Curie-Skłodowska, Dorothea Klumpke, Amalie Dietrich, Rosalind Franklin, Rosalyn Yalow. Need i go on? Women brought a fuck ton to the table as far as STEM fields go, im a biologist and let me tell you that atm, from microbiology to ecology, the field is fucking dominated by women

>Has to cherrypick to hide the significantly higher male contributions

>anecdotes

>>51786736

> Egyptians are black they're in fucking Africa for fucks sake.

>North Africans are Black

Go take a look at the Berbers (who are largely Eurasian). Anyway:

http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/06/copts-example-of-pre-islamic-and-arab.html?m=1

http://forwhattheywereweare.blogspot.com/2012/01/egyptian-genetics-in-regional-context.html?m=1

Oy East Africans can have a claIm to Ancient Egypt. And they're admixed with Eurasians.

> Computers in general or does ada lovelace not ring a bell

>Women invented computers

This isn't tumblr.

> The very idea of what it means to be a man in western cultures with being always ready to solve problems with violence with a "But really you shouldn't" and told no one cares about your feeling and to stop talking about them. Potent mix to cause violence.

This isn't Gender Studies. There isn't a single societywhere men don't commit significantly more violence than women.

> You don't even know the statistics outside of the ghettos in America and won't look at why the descendants of slaves are kept from getting out of ghettos. There were government programs to incentivize black men to leave their homes because a single black woman would be able to collect more money than he could provide then kill said programs after the idea takes root is just the starter to the systematic cutting of the legs to the black community that the government does

You could have just said blame Whitey. Anyway, take a look at homicide rates per capita byncountry and GDP per capita.
>>
>>51786922
>only a quarter of black
You do realize that a quarter is still a huge chunk, right? Like, line up four random black people on the street. Statistically, one of them is or will be a criminal.
>>
>>51786895
Lezzo
Gayyy
Bicycle
Transformer
Query It's the I'm not one of the other fucking weirdos, but I ain't normal
Ace Must be the best at sports
>>
>>51786136
>So like, when Vampires attack, the redneck survivalist with all the guns is the most functional and lucid person out there?

I'd play it.
>>
>>51786947
>And they're admixed with Eurasians.
Oh boy we're getting into nazi eugentics territory, we can tell what race you are from these two chunks of a chromosome here! Why don't you test them with milk next, maybe you'll see if they're actually white and can claim that Egyptians were actually British so you can get your white pride boner flying.
>>
>>51786965
>You do realize that a quarter is still a huge chunk, right?
You realize that's irrelevant, right? We're talking about genetic predisposition toward violent crime. That black men are more likely to be convicted of a violent crime doesn't mean there's a genetic link. If that were true, we wouldn't see an eight fold difference in the homicide rate. We'd see far more men of all races committing violent crime.

It's environmental/social/cultural, not an inherent trait.
>>
File: 1484989578810.png (733KB, 602x666px) Image search: [Google]
1484989578810.png
733KB, 602x666px
>>51786947
Ada technically did stuff using Babbage's Analytical Engine. Give him 1/2 to 1/3 points for that one
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>51786947
low effort baiting anon. 2/10
>>
>>51786922
Man racism is fine, but you don't need to be stupid as well.
>>
>>51787007
It's too late mate.
>>51786947
Genetic absolutism has appeared with their poor grasp on how genectics and genetic drift works. You can tell everything about a person by a strand of DNA! It's one of the fucks that'd kill themselves if they took one of these dumb dna tests and saw they had some African in them.
>>
>>51786414
Stop pretending to know anything about psychology, your embarrassing those who actually know something
>>
>>51787022
He's right about the Berbers tho.
They are not, in fact, black.
>>
File: buttheyarejusthesameasSJWS.png (169KB, 533x492px) Image search: [Google]
buttheyarejusthesameasSJWS.png
169KB, 533x492px
>>51786315
>sjws and anti sjws are one and the same
really makes you think
>>
>>51786755

1.http://www.niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html

2. Go put that list up with all the male inventors.

4. And yet lower income White areas still don't have the crime levels of Blacker areas.
>>
>>51787074
/pol/ dose not need censeroship, it allredy had double think (which unfortently is the norm nowdays)
>>
>>51785694
I agree If you don't like something in the fluff you could always ignore it. like in my gaming group we outright ignore the fluff splats (like (insert city here) by night) and just make our own characters and stories.
>>
>>51786414
>/pol/ level of disliking gays
How do you know what their level of disliking gays is?
>>
>>51786997

http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/07/horn-africans-mixture-between-east.html?m=1

East Africans to Horners have Eurasian admixture. Quit being triggered.

>>51787026

You seem triggered by the notion that North Africa to the Horn have Eurasian admixture.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 1108x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 1108x400px
>this whole thread
>>
>>51786640
Mordę zamknij pedale jebany. Dziadek ciebie widocznie za mało bił ze z ciebie taka pizda wyrosłą.
>>
>>51787173
So you aren't on board with the one drop rule?
>>
>>51787007

http://thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2013/08/whence-afro-criminality.html

Notice how Blacks are noticeably represented in violent crime outside of America.
>>
File: 1454608085525.jpg (88KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
1454608085525.jpg
88KB, 594x395px
>>51787103
>>
>>51786655
>>51786717
Walked into that one mate

also >>51786755 knows their shit
>>
>>51785980
>nationalism
>right wing
North Korea is insanely nationalist and also communist.
>>
>>51787225

Found the SJWs. Do you take Social Justice classes? Also:

>>51787094
>>
>>51787094
>http://www.niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html
>niggermania

Yep, that seems like a reputable and unbiased source. I'm gonna take everything you say at face value and not question your obvious commitment to objectivity
>>
>>51786200
I can dig this, it's a fair evaluation and appreciate your reasoned response, hell I even agree a fair amount.

As a role player though, I find in most worlds where there are PC-like "heroes" I can see bigotry tend to go to the wayside in the face of results.

Your family may have been murdered by orcs, and you opposed that half-orc joined the group, and you grumbled a bit when he stood over your body and defending your fool unconcious ass ("He was just in battle-rage like all them pig-noses!"), but these days you've come to value your companion, maybe even friend, as he's an ok bloke for "one of them". You'd never tell him though.

This seems like reasonable RPG behavior. Now switch "half-orc" with "homo" in those last parts and it works fine, especially since your family *probably* wasn't killed by a pack of berseking homos.

And really, one can just view it as total wank to throw a bone to minority groups to try and get them and their friends to buy the games.

I guess I played a lot of WoD and none of this nonsense ever changed the game, impacted the rules or infected our players with "The Gay" or anything.
>>
>>51786327
>>51786384
>>51786384

>(i.e. Having a stay-at-home wife who cooks and cleans is Lawful Evil according to Pazio.)

lolwut

Someone find this so we can all point at Paizo and laugh. Laughing at morons brings us all together.
>>
>>51787251

>I won't address the link
>>
>>51785579
They're trying really hard to take back the term ''triggered'' too. It's gone from meaning having an infantile emotional breakdown to disagreeing with something politically.
>>
>>51787231

Nationalism as demonstrated in the French Revolution is Lefty.
>>
>>51787217
And? Make an argument. Don't just shit out a link and close it with a pithy rejoinder.

Are you suggesting that environmental/cultural/social factors aren't the clear explanation outside the US as well as in? Again, if it were genetics, we'd expect much higher violent crime rates across the board. How do you explain the fact that the presence of aggression genes correlates extremely poorly with violent crime?
>>
>>51787094
>original source is a vetted online encyclopedia that provides its own sources
>response is a link to a website called "niggermania"
Holy fuckin KEK

>goalposts=moved

3. I'm not saying the current black social culture is positive or healthy and shouldn't be changed.
but y'all are pointing far too much to skin color, when that has much less to do with stuff like this than you think.
>>
>>51786490

To be realistic

>There are now less jobs for the original residents, as Elves and foreign men are now commonly employed

should be

>Elves and foreign men are now commonly unemployed, living off of either welfare or crime, the ones that are employed do menial tasks for pennies, outcompeting the local peasants and making them unemployed even though they've worked here for generations

That's the Swedish experience at least, the mexicans maybe work, I don't know
>>
>>51786504

Hard fucking science you leftist retard.
>>
>>51787301

Again, White lower income areas don't have the crime levels of those that are Blacker. See:

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2013/01/black-homicide-rates-by-state.html?m=1

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2013/01/white-murder-rates-by-state.html
>>
>>51787182
you just made my point, and prove that you are a cebulak, so how;s it's going janusz?
>>
>>51787357
Are you dense?
>>
>>51786736

Egyptians were ruled by Greeks. The Pharaos were greek descendants that only married each-other. Also, the africans are not eh big-lipped giga-nose monkey-men we commonly think of when saying *black*, look up pictures of north africans.
>>
>>51787401
>Also, the africans are not eh big-lipped giga-nose monkey-men racists think of when saying *black*, look up pictures of north africans.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>51787271
>>http://www.niggermania.com/tom/blackinventionmyths/index.html
oh I read it, it's really shit.

Take the gas mask example.
>Garrett Morgan in 1914? No!

>The invention of the gas mask predates Morgan's breathing device by several decades. Early versions were constructed by the Scottish chemist John Stenhouse in 1854 and the physicist John Tyndall in the 1870s, among many other inventors prior to World War I. See The Invention of the Gas Mask.

except that's not really the point. Morgan's invention was a vast improvement over prior designs and was soon adapted into the standard issue WW1 gas mask,nobody claims he invented the concept of gas masks, that shit's been around since the ancient greeks.
>>
>>51787352
I actually study genetics and statistics. Race "realism" is anything but.
>>
>>51787301

Why do you keep repeating that mantra? What is your logical reason that violence would increase across the board if violent tendencies are largely genetic?
>>
>>51787324

Current black social culture is bad all across the world for some reason. What is your explanation? Are blacks a hivemind?
>>
>>51787271
The website disregards the inventors by pointing to other inventors who created similar or earlier (and less viable) prototypes of the invention being referred to.

Also the original site is a database for "nigger jokes" as the site puts it, not a reputable source on patents or inventions of any type. You're honestly making a fucking joke out of yourself

>>51787225
>also >>51786755 knows their shit
Thanks. Glad my 4 minutes of research were of some use.

>>51787250
>I don't have a response, so I'll call them names!
>>
>>51787352
race is not even a biological term you mong
>>
>>51787423

You think of blacks with straight noses and caucasian features? So when someone says black you think he means strictly ethiopian models?

Are we serously denying that black people on average have larger lips and noses than whites now?
>>
>>51787343
OP of that post here

I purposely wrote it that way as a way to bait out people who don't have actual critiques of de-homogenization and are just idiots who are racially prejudiced.
>>
File: 1448543772541.jpg (93KB, 452x470px) Image search: [Google]
1448543772541.jpg
93KB, 452x470px
>identity politics is allowed
>class politics is not
>>
>>51787477

Who cares? Semantics won't save you. This whole thread is an example of leftists plugging their ears and going *nananana* when confronted with facts and studies.

There are different breeds (or races if you aren't a semantics-jew) of dogs, there are different breeds/races of human.
>>
>>51786387
Saying you're gay in public doesn't mean you fuck each other in public. Are you trolling, ten, retarded, or all of the above?
>>
>>51787504

Being worried that your ethnicity is being erased/muddied is bad?
>>
>>51787521
*facepalm* a "breed" of dog is not a biological term either, give me 100 generic mutts and ill bread anything you fucking want from corgi to a pitbull you idiot, in fact, give me a 100 pitbulls and ill still be able you get you a winnerdog give enough time. See the reason racist fail so much is because they try to shove genetics into everything without understanding genetics.
>>
>>51780586
nWoD "1e" aka Anything before that fucking God Machine Chronicle. It's more engaging in combat, has less handholding regarding social situations and doesn't have a butthurt blurb telling you that assigning derangements to the players is ableist.

Just make sure that if you're playing VtR, you've made it so that Predator's Taint doesn't activate in Elysium or when you're expecting another vamp.
>>
>>51787453
Because we've identified the genes that can account for increased aggression and they correlate very poorly with violent crime. Have you not been reading my posts?

Meanwhile, your argument supplies no genetic evidence whatsoever. You just squirt out crime rate by race statistics and think that this somehow makes your case for you. Except that those exact same figures can be used to support the case that crime has an environmental/social cause.

Sans any compelling evidence, your argument has no more positive evidence to support it than mine. Yours however, does have very obvious contrary evidence in that the actual genetic data we have does not align with those homicide rates you keep trotting out. Sans some explanation for why nothing we know about genetics supports your position, we can only conclude that you're full of shit.
>>
>>51787521
You're a retard. Like not in a joking "haha you're such a retard" way, in a very serious "go to a doctor" way.

On the bright side you get to start using handicap parking anon.
>>
>>51787463
I'll refute that by asking for proof of black people brought up in educated, non-poor areas, with a healthy family life that still restrict themselves to the unhealthy social culture you're bringing up. If the issue is entirely racial than it should be epidemic regardless of social/economic class.
>>
>>51787521

Basically this. There's a difference between a black man, a Arab man, a Caucasian man and an Asian man.
>>
>>51787549

Unless your tribe wandered out of the deep Amazon last week, you are not a pure ethnicity. You have never been a pure ethnicity. Your culture is not unique and self-contained -- it has borrowed and intermixed heavily since your ancestors gave up that whole living-in-trees bit.

If there were active ethnic cleansing ongoing, then the argument, "Hey, cut that out," would be valid. It's not. "I needs ta breed me pure white babies for the good of the white race!" is facile gibberish.
>>
>>51786254

Never leave your home. Continue to reinforce your opinion in extremist hugboxes and 'balance' that opinion by pointing at other extremist hugboxes.

It's working out well for you.
>>
>>51787521
>This whole thread is an example of leftists plugging their ears and going *nananana* when confronted with facts and studies.

This thread is an example of people who actually study science trying to explain that the academic theories you're appealing to have are being misapplied at best and discredited at worst.

You're drawing conclusions that people in the fields your citing don't actually draw.
>>
>>51787549
If ethnic purity was practiced a long time ago, entire races wouldn't be here today and those that were would have severe genetic issues caused lack of genetic diversity from inbreeding.

If you mean retention of social culture, I understand that. But if you're in a tizzy over white people mixing with other ethnicities, you're both uninformed about history and an absolute xenophobic retard.
>>
File: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (15KB, 180x156px) Image search: [Google]
iq-by-college-major-gender.png
15KB, 180x156px
>>51787324

1. Can't address the link.

2. The point is that there are significantly more men who have major contributions to actual science than women. Even today men flood over women in STEM and have higher IQ scores at the higher ends.
>>
>>51787595

There's more difference between your Down Syndrome ass and your own brother than between him and the blackest nigger to ever come out of Africa.
>>
>>51785696
What, "the Technocratic Union are the good guys"? Because they are. Only one side in the Ascension War was hunting down all the monsters.
>>
>>51787657

Dude, it's like dogs. A Welsh Corgi is different from Shi-Tzu. A black man is different from a white man. That isn't even racism, it's the truth. The mere fact that we have different skin and eye colors points that out.
>>
>>51787653
What is this, a graphic for ants?
>>
>>51787677
>A black man is different from a white man
And? White men are different from other white men. The fact that we have different shades of white and eye colors points this out.
>>
>>51780586
this pic is amazing

but not as amazing as your butthurt
>>
>>51787677
but it's not you fucking idiot, they are the same spieces, just diferent fenotypes, they can breed with each other, they have fairly simial genotypes. From a genetic point of view the corgi and the shi-tzu are more or less the same
>>
>>51787677
>Canis Lupus Familiaris is different from Canis Lupus Familiaris
>I don't understand the difference between genotype and phenotype

Keep digging, stormfag.
>>
>>51787677
Racists always use this dog comparison to sound smart but genetics don't actually support what your claiming here about dogs, either.
>>
>>51787713

I kind of get what he's saying.

If he looks different from me, he ain't kin. I'm Chinese, and I'm not about to embrace a Caucasian (or the various flavors of nigger) as a brother.
>>
>>51787653

1. I address it here >>51787475 and you chose to ignore it.

2. The OP asked for contributions to science by women and was provided with multiples sources. Goalposts were then moved to disregard that information.
I'd point out that for a long time women were demonized (and still somewhat dissuaded to this day) for pursing STEM educations and in scientific history were ignored or had their discoveries stolen, but I assume you'll ignore that too.
>>
>>51787401

>Egypt

Egypt by the establishment of the Old Kingdom was a meeting of the Levant and East Africa. As such, they weren't European or West African.

>>51787595

>a Arab man, a Caucasian man

Arabians were classified as Caucasoid in anthropology.

>>51787612

Reminder that the White race is itself a product of mongrelization.
>>
>>51787744
but that psychology and sociology not biology, this is why the dog argument is retarded, a certine breed of dog will also play and fuck any other breed of dog
>>
>>51786200
I agree with you whole-heardedly, anon
>>
>>51787744
that's an issue of social circles, not biological identity, then.

You're admittedly xenophobic, but that doesn't stop you two from being a part of the same genotype and your sister from fucking a black guy or white guy and producing a viable offspring.
>>
>>51785680
>The evil mass murdering maniac is transexual
they are over represented in sex crimes.
>>
>>51787693

https://archive.org/details/iq-by-college-major-gender

It's a graph, cuck.

>>51787756

Found the feminist.

>>51787710

Found the SJW.
>>
>>51785689
They actually are exact that, no joke.
http://unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2009/01/gentle-introduction-to-unqualified.html
>>
>>51785689
They're literally the government in most of the western world.
>>
>>51787744
>If he looks different from me, he ain't kin.

That's your monkey brain talking. If they look more alike, instinctual you believes they're probably closely related, therefore their ability to survive and reproduce is prioritized over those who look less alike. Science tells us otherwise -- while you are more likely to share heritage with someone who looks a lot like you, that has fuck-all to do with genetics unless you're Ashkenazim and have literally inbred yourselves.

So when you internalize that viewpoint, you're abandoning reason for the part of your brain that tells you to kill the other and eat the tasty goo inside their skulls. In essence, you're chimping out.
>>
>>51787756

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hb3oe7-PJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

>Steven Pinker whoops a feminist
>>
>>51787288
Well, the same action can be described as both depending on who you asked.
>>
>>51787768
Still, there is a difference of temperament in different breed of dogs. That's why in certain country you have certain breeds that must have a muzzle outside
>>
File: 1487206691008.jpg (14KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1487206691008.jpg
14KB, 310x310px
>>51787802
>You know it's a joke when the only response is name calling

I guess the argument's pretty much over at this point. I'll check out the sources for the graph you provided later. It actually looks interesting.
>>
>>51787892

The difference in temperment in dogs is nearly entirely in how they were raised. You'll get vastly different behavior out of two dogs from the same fucking litter. Breed-based laws are kneejerk with all the science behind them of anti-vaxxers.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>51787912

Found the tumblrina.
>>
>>51787912
>You know nothing, Jon Snow. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Yeah, I'm a different anon, you can stop your shit.

Can you give me a study about it? I had lots of dogs and I see a lot of dogs regularly.
Every Samoyed I knew barked a lot, and none of the owners wanted them to bark. The big majority of the white swiss shepherd I knew were fearful, and none of the owners wanted a fearful dog. And it goes on and on.
>muh anecdotal evidence
Sure, that's why I ask solid proof.
>>
This entire topic is cancer.
>>
>>51787892
it's.....very complicated, while you can indeed breed dogs to be more violent than others, it's a lot more about traning. In the hands of even a semi good traniner most dog spiecies will be very docial, in the hands of a skilled trainier even a syberian husky will be calm and not aggresive. The thing is, most people cant even train a labrador, and this is the reason why said law are put in places
>>
>>51787912
>The difference in temperment in dogs is nearly entirely in how they were raised.
It very much isn't, genius. Just about every dog-owning guide out there will have notes about specific dog breeds and which ones are genetically liable to be more temperamental. People who breed dogs for a living have studied this shit, and they know much more than some anonymous jackoff who seriously thinks certain dispositions can't be genetically influenced.
>>
>>51787912

Muzzling certain breeds makes sense not because their temperament is inherently different, but because their jaws are. There are dogs that have been bred for traits that make them good at tearing open a wound that will cause you to bleed out very rapidly. While the likelihood that they will try to bite is determined by socialization and training (or lack thereof), once a dog bites the amount of harm it can do is very dependent on breed.
>>
>>51787558

What is your point? I am arguing that there are different breeds of humans. You are going on some tirade about pitbulls becoming wienerdogs?
>>
>>51780586
>If I want to minimize the SJW
>I can't stand people who are different from me
kys /pol/tard
>>
>>51787177
Basically.
It's fun to watch though.

>>51787895
To be fair, people were calling the other side, racist, retarted and I think down syndrome at some point.
>>
>>51785863
I haven't played WtA but when I read the book I got the impression that you were supposed to play as bigoted Luddite terrorists. Like, that was the intention. The whole book seemed to suggest a degree of self-serving messianic delusion on the furries' part, even if they were right about Pentax and pretty much everybody else was wrong.
>>
>>51787968
Oh yeah, I never thought of that.
It's true that the so-called "attack dogs" that must have a muzzle in my country are pitbull type or mastiff type - so dogs trained to dog fight and dogs trained to warfare, and usually with massive muscle. That could explain that legislation at least.
>>
>>51787972
*sigh* no im going on about how there really is not such thing as breed of anything, it's a artificial human created meaning used for things that would have never been created if not for human intervention.
>>
>>51787876
>Steve Pinker whoops a feminist
>Classifies himself as a feminist early on in his speech and says verbatim "I believe that women have been oppressed, discriminated against, and harassed for thousands of years. I believe that the two waves of the feminist movement in the 20th century are among the proudest achievements of our species, and I am proud to have lived through one of them, including the effort to increase the representation of women in the sciences."
>The point he makes is that no, women are not underrepresented in STEM, but they are equally as able to be successful in STEM fields as men.

All you've done is support the point I was making and proved that you don't even read your own sources.
>>
>>51787938

https://www.amazon.com/Genetics-Social-Behavior-John-Scott/dp/0226743381
>>
>>51788013
That's like all classification.
>*sigh*
You really want people to tell you you're a tumblrina
>>
>>51787985
personally wasn't me (the guy you were arguing with) doing it, but I see your point.
>>
>>51787574

I'm an ex-mensa member so I'm not medically stupid. You are looking at things too simply.
>>
>>51788041
Thanks.
That's a bit dated, but if no further proof is required and it's not debated, why not.
>>
File: 1387296658576.png (74KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1387296658576.png
74KB, 171x278px
>>51780586
Am I the only one that thinks OP's pick is hilarious?

>you came to the wrong magical realm, fuccboi
>>
>>51787587

Of course there are no studies regarding that, but look at how blacks act around the world. Also, your stance seem to be that blacks by default have an unhealthy family life and are poor, wherever they are. Go a step further and ask why that is. You can't blame slavery and colonialism for the poor performance of every black society and minority globally, past and present.
>>
>>51788029
> implying Steve Pinker is a feminist
He doesn't want women to dominate STEM just because they're women, so no, he's not a feminist.
>>
>>51788049
>mensa
>meaning anything
you are still retarded
>>
>>51787612

So, because my country has had heavy cultural exchange with Germany, France and England I now need to be happy that Islam is spreading and the genepool now includes arabs and africans?

My culture have had a large intermixture of other nearby and compatible european cultures/genes, not this shit that's pouring in now.
>>
Is DnD the quintessential right wing game?
>Races have distinct differences
>Some races are inherently bad/evil
>Some religions are inherently evil
I'm sure there are more.

>>51788048
I haven't argued with anyone. I'm just enjoying the screeching. lol
>>
>>51787652

I'm in a tizzy over white people mixing with objectively inferior peoples, mix with E/SE-asians all you want.
>>
>>51787677

But evolution affected everything but the brain :^)
>>
Reminder that acknowledging there are seperate population custers with different behavior is not saying there's a White race or Nigger race.

And yes, phenotype isn't genotype. See the Kalash (who can pass for Europeans despite being more like South Asians).
>>
>>51788068
He verbally refers to himself as a 2nd wave feminist in his speech.

I'm trying to figure out if you're truly this ill-informed on what constitutes feminism and have learned everything you know off of /pol/'s discussion of 3rd wave feminism or you're just fucking with me at this point.
>>
>>51788104
ah so the second one. thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>51787871

What? Are you literally insane? You are telling me that I share more genes with an african from the deepest Sahara than a fellow Swede that lives in my town?
>>
>>51787912

You know nothing about dogs, or humans.
>>
File: village-people-dancing.jpg (40KB, 818x603px) Image search: [Google]
village-people-dancing.jpg
40KB, 818x603px
>>51788051

I'd so run in a game where all of the players were literally just the Village People, they don't even need to all be mages.

>Young Mages Conjuraton Academy

Oh look, we have a setting name already!
>>
>>51788090
> genepool now includes arabs and africans
kind of yes. The more people are in the genepool the healthyer the population is. This is why countrys that were often invaded tended to have less genetic complications and problems
>>
>>51788013

You are just wrong. You can take an Akita and try to make that in to a German Shepherd, but it's impossible. You could, given enough time, make something that might resemble a German shepherd, or act a bit like a German Shepherd, but it's still not a German shepherd (and I'm stretching plausability even by giving you that).
>>
>>51788066
You're utterly incorrect on my stance.

I am also not blaming slavery or colonialism. If you had any reading comprehension, you'd know my point was that the culture you're talking about isn't black specific, but an effect of poor and ill-educated areas. That's why I asked if well-off or educated black people act the same way. Otherwise, there is no proof the culture's basis is primarily in race.
>>
File: 1486662512543.png (162KB, 494x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486662512543.png
162KB, 494x388px
>>51787572
>we've identified the genes that cause increased aggression
That is not even approaching true.
>>
>>51788146
No. Do you have zero reading comprehension?
>>
>>51788029

> Classifies himself as a feminist early on in his speech and says verbatim "I believe that women have been oppressed, discriminated against, and harassed for thousands of years. I believe that the two waves of the feminist movement in the 20th century are among the proudest achievements of our species, and I am proud to have lived through one of them, including the effort to increase the representation of women in the sciences."

Virtue signaling.

> The point he makes is that no, women are not underrepresented in STEM, but they are equally as able to be successful in STEM fields as men.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DMQCP3v6SZQUw1MnNWbXBUV3M/edit?pli=1

Women have a far smaller impact on STEM than men. This goes in line with the lower IQ of women on the higher end.
>>
>>51788146

If you have a chromosomal abnormality, a chimpanzee just might have more genetically in common with your own kin than you do.
>>
File: FacetheFacts.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FacetheFacts.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>51788166
God damn that sounds fucking awesome. This is honestly the best thing to come out of this garbage dump of a thread.
>>
>>51788172

That's a fallacy. Go to /pol/ and clear those misconceptions up. A significantly large population no longer suffer from any inbreeding-effects, and humans in every country have passed that population a long time ago.

HOWEVER, arabs heavily practice cousin-marriage, leading to effects of inbreeding. Now we have the most inbred ethnicity in our genepool, and you cite that as healthy for my genepool?
>>
>>51788172

And yet Mexico to South America is miles below Japan and Scandinavian countries in GDP per capita, education performance, etc.
>>
>>51788173
actually i could, a german shepherd is just a fenotype, in 50 years i could probobly breed something that looks exactly and act exactly like a german shepherd, thus have a german shepherd. Once againe, breed is not a biological term
>>
>>51788178

There's plenty of proof that well-educated black areas are more criinal than even poor non-educated white areas. Just go to /pol/ and ask and you'll get a hundred sources.
>>
>>51788084
It means he passed a critical thinking exam. Cogito ergo your disdain you did not pass said critical thinking exam.
>>
>>51785696
The people who but WoD are people who doesn't like the SJW shit. They simply have no alternative.
>>
>>51788232

That's because national success lies mainly in the average IQ of the population, when you control for other factors (such as invasions, natural disasters and so on). That's why Europe, the US (pre the last decades) and east-asia are, and have been, so successful.

And the average IQ of a population is purely genetic, as adoption studies have proven (environment, upbringing and nutrition does not raise average black IQ levels to white or asians standards).
>>
File: Village People.jpg (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Village People.jpg
142KB, 900x900px
>>51788211

Do you want to be a Macho Mage? Read the lyrics to that song if you can't recall them, and just imagine how fucking great a setting based off of that would be. No dumping STR or CON here, everyone is /fit/.
>>
>>51788239

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/poverty-and-crime/
>>
>>51788199
Did you even read the shit you're linking?
The study you linked shows that the difference in IQ between women and men is negligible, but the higher scores in mechanical reasoning may be the reason why men are more likely to prefer and succeed in STEM fields.
>>
>>51786136
Well yeah, duh.
>>
>>51786222
Only in your isolated social bubble. Gays are still generally disliked just not openly.
>>
>>51785579
>shitlibs

Not even trying to hide your /pol/ posting, are you?
>>
>>51786287
Have you considered not shoving your faggociousness in other peoples line of sight?
>>
File: BAE09705.jpg (121KB, 540x768px) Image search: [Google]
BAE09705.jpg
121KB, 540x768px
>>51788260

See Also: The lack of Black philosophers or philosophical traditions remotely worth mentioning with Aristotle or Confucianism. Even the Islamic Empires had the likes of
>>
File: c43.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>51788226
>Stop reading all those scientific journals and studies on biology and economic disparity by qualified scientists, those are fake
>Go to /pol/ and ask a bunch of anonymous 18-30 year olds to tell you the truth and clear up those fallacies

Fuckin' KEK
>>
>>51786414
There is disliking gays because their gays then there is hating gays because they flaunt their degeneracy and lack of moral will, then asks you to like it.
>>
>>51788226
>Go to /pol/ and clear those misconceptions up.
>You actually posted this with no hint of irony.
>>
>>51788336

That's Averroes by the way.
>>
>>51788226
>go to /pol/
...wat? nigga i go to a university to get my info not a hugbox forum, and still yes, it's a different genepool, meaning it might bring something positive to the table. Most genetic disjunctions are recessive, not dominant, meaning that if a inbreed group starts breeding with a sufficient group the probability of genetic disjunctions in the inbreed group drops while the sufficient group has their genepool enriched, from a genetic point of view it's a win win, now im not saying you have to, fuck who ever you want, if you dont want to fuck non-whites, dont fuck non-whites, i wont give a fuck. But genetic isolationism is really fucking bad for you
>>51788232
Biology dose not determine socio-economic situations, it can only have some effect on it, and inteligence is not only genetic. Look at the jews, they may be a very smart sub-population, but from a genetic point of view they really need to breed with others, the japs are not in all that good of a situation themselves.
>>
>>51787912
>being this fucking retarded
>>
>>51788245
never took it to be frank
>>
>>51788375
I want to be Frank.
>>
>>51788339

Tell us how come Mexico and South America are garbage pits of countries when put up with Scandinavia's or Japan.
>>
>>51788363
>ITT: People with college educations try to dumb down explanations about human biology, evolution, and economic disparity for /pol/fags who didn't pay attention in school
>>
>>51788384
well you cant, i worked hard on becoming frank, the title is all my
>>
>>51785567
>fucking get over it snowflake.
its amazing how you can tell someone's a bitch just by their syntax
>>
>>51788363

> the japs are not in all that good of a situation themselves.

>Japan doesn't have the West's White Guilt

>Japan will stay Japanese

Sure. How many rapeugees have you let into your home?
>>
>>51788408

Shouldn't you be at your SJW classes?
>>
>>51788438
god fucking damit, GENETICALLY SPEAKING, you bloody mong, ideology is not determined by genetics.
>>
>>51788391
I'm not your fucking history teacher, kid.

Try reading up on the Mexico's and South America's cartels, civil wars and government overthrows and revolutions effect on it's people and economies in comparison to Scandinavia's and Japan's.
>>
>>51788375
Surely, you can see not taking it is the same as failing it.
>>
>>51788471
Not really, i never had the need to take it, if i will need it for something i will take it, but why the fuck would i do that now?
>>
>>51788458

The point is that, the Japanese aren't foolish enough to let in hordes of lower IQ muds who eat welfare and spread Islam. While Whites apparently are.

And Niggers with other non-Whites vote for parties that promise free shieet. So do single women.
>>
>>51788041
Coming back at you. I just read that in a publication that quoted your study.

"The behavioural differences evident across dog breed groups provide convincing
evidence that selective processes have taken place during domestication that affected dog behaviour.
The most likely explanation for these behavioural differences is that wild or primitive breed behaviour reflects earlier and different selection pressures, and more closely reflect natural, rather than artificial, selection."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311336833_Owner-reported_behavioural_characteristics_of_dingoes_Canis_dingo_living_as_companion_animals_A_comparison_to_'modern'_and_'ancient'_dog_breeds

It does note that there is "evident behavioural differences across dog breed". However it could be linked to certain breeds favorised by a certain type of people leading to a certain type of education, but still.
>>
>>51788514
you do know that iq is not genetic either?and your bait is poor
>>
>>51788446
KEK I'm not in social sciences.
Shouldn't you get back to working on your GED?
>>
>>51788532

Not that guy, but so is your spelling.
>>
File: original (1).jpg (59KB, 437x406px) Image search: [Google]
original (1).jpg
59KB, 437x406px
>>51788467

>It the West's/America/Whitey's fault

Even in America Beaners perform worse than Whited aand East Asians in income and education.
>>
>>51788467
And why do you think they have such a long history of fucking themselves over? Perhaps it's because they're genetically predisposed toward aggression instead of civilization like other races? But no, your shitlib dogma doesn't let you see the obvious even when it's right in front of your face.
>>
>>51788503
??

Do you even know what MENSA is?
>>
>>51788260
>And the average IQ of a population is purely genetic

Actually, an environment that stimulates the brain can steadily increase average IQ, which results in a steady rise of average IQ through generations in well developed countries.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the hood doesn't serve this purpose well.
>>
>>51788532

>muh blank state

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/article/2016/03/14/maths-and-reading-skills-found
>>
>>51788609

>pretending Blacks in America are worse-off than Blacks in Africa.
>>
>>51788560

They Wuz Kangz N' SHIIEEETTT
>>
>>51788609
Blacks who have been adopted at birth still don't reach the level of whites, so no, you're full of shit. IQ is genetic.
>>
>>51788648
Where did I say that?
>>
>>51788707

The point is that Blacks are better off in America than the Blacks in Africa yet are still miles below Whitey and Mr. Yellow.
>>
>>51788560
>genetically predisposed towards aggression
>"Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the "warrior" gene between ethnic groups of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

Stop using your inability to understand science as a basis for racial dogma.
If there was a tangible genetic predisposition, the Chinese and Maori would be considered un-evolved and violent today. And South American isn't even on the list you're referencing.

>>51788555
That post doesn't mention Western interference and the sources they provided don't either. Get some reading comprehension.
>>
>>51788754

Keep white knighting Beaners.
>>
So why are we using IQ tests as a measure of intelligence? IQ and success aren't exactly buddy-buddy when it comes to reality.
>>
>>51788691
Did you miss the "through generations" part? If the kid's biological parents were a couple of chucklefucks, no then obviously their kid won't be as smart as the child of smarter people, but that education will still help. If the adopted kid is raised in an environment that challenges his mind, then his own kids are likely to be smarter, and if you keep this up, you'll likely see a noticeable difference some generations down the line.
>>
>>51788815
Because for all the hard statistics lovers, it's the most easily quantified way to measure intelligence
>>
>>51788815
Because it's an easy way to boil down intelligence into a number that can be directly compared between groups.
>>
File: polbabbies.jpg (76KB, 451x369px) Image search: [Google]
polbabbies.jpg
76KB, 451x369px
>>51788812
KEK and you keep struggling for that GED, /pol/babby
>>
>>51788815

> IQ and success aren't exactly buddy-buddy when it comes to reality.

Sure. Which is how Blacks and Beaners score the lowest in IQ while having the lowest incoms. Or how higher income men have higher IQs than those with lower incomes (ESPECIALLY billionaires). See also:

http://racehist.blogspot.com/2013/04/ethnic-origins-of-forbes-world.html?m=1
>>
>>51788746
>whitey and mr yellow from part of the world with a longer tradition of education and scholarly thinking moves to the new world on terms that allows this tradition to continue to some extend
>nigs from tribal society
>rounded up and shipped to the new world as slaves
>ends up living in ghettos and adopts a culture that is plainly anti intellectual

I honestly wouldn't surprise me if parts of the blacks in the US are getting dumber as time passes.
>>
>>51788839
>>51788854
Ok, that makes sense from a statistical standpoint. How about this though: I'm seeing a lot of correlation between IQ and race here but what evidence is there that these people have low/high IQ because they are that race? Also, and I think this is the more important question, how the hell did we get from talking about tabletop board games to this?
>>
File: politics.jpg (87KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
politics.jpg
87KB, 650x650px
>>51788964
>how the hell did we get from talking about tabletop board games to this?
The OP itself damned the thread to this state
>>
>>51788815

http://greyenlightenment.com/iq-and-morality-iq-and-job-performance/

Tell us about the High IQ men performing violent crime and eating welfare.
>>
>>51786254
Jesus fuck, I'm not even right wing and I can tell you're full of shit. Right wing politics are influenced by a region where self sufficiency is necessary, and interconnectedness is prohibitively difficult. Like a farm so far from the fire station that a fire truck would take half an hour minimum to arrive.

So, from there, you get politics in favor of small government because a big government isn't going to help you, but paying fewer taxes and using the money to buy your own water tower might, you get market solutions, and a practicalist view towards the use of military.

This shit about whether there's a distinction between races and sexes, or whether any sexual practices harm society, is NOT POLITICAL. It's a factual question, it will have a factual answer, and it doesn't yet. What it has is a bunch of emotional wanking with insufficient data to back it up.

You're not right wing.

>based on logical reasoning and objectivity

oh fuck off no political party is based on logic and objectivity don't delude yourself.
>>
>>51788911

>pretending Dindus in Europe don't fall behind.
>>
File: Political Quagmire.png (178KB, 509x361px) Image search: [Google]
Political Quagmire.png
178KB, 509x361px
Has anybody ever been in a politicized session? Has anyone ever gone Old Man Henderson on them?

>>51785799
Tabletop can have politics, but it requires delicate and skillful handling.
For starters, the representation should be fair and without straw. The problem with that is that a certain political view can be held for different reasons by all sorts of people. The other issue is that political commentary more often than not ends up exposing foolish ignorance.

Frankly, I say that unless you have a talented GM and a level-headed group, don't do any politics. You can have a bad group of totalitarians or bigots and a good group of liberators and justice-bringers, but do not imply that those people are representations of significant political groups.

>>51786083
I guess they're hoping to be ahead of their time.
I don't mind the inclusion of minorities in games. If somebody wants to have a "WE WUZ CAESARS" in Not!Rome, I would be mildly confused, but I wouldn't care enough to complain. I used to care, much like how I used to care how non-human animals in some stories have a universal language, or unconventional/impractical fantasy armor, but I changed and my assburgers don't have as much of an effect on me as they used to.

>>51786315
The way I see it, being Anti-SJW doesn't mean you're an alt-righter, just like how being Anti-Trump doesn't mean you're a SJW.

Both SJWs and Alt-Righters are bad in their own ways, though they both have things in common, such as hypocrisy, intolerance, delusion, and selectiveness, though I'd say that SJWs are more guilty of the first two and Alt-Righters are more guilty of the latter two.

(Note that Alt-Righters are not the same as Fundies, whom I also dislike)

>>51786490
>Get the Elves and brown people to interbreed
>brown Half-Elves
>Did I win?
>>
>>51786740
I'd prefer to say that their crimes are their own fault and can't be excused by a genetic predisposition, but whatever.
>>
>>51787731
To be fair to them, different dog breeds really do have consistent behavioral traits. Much like humans and the Irish.
>>
>>51787260
>your family *probably* wasn't killed by a pack of berseking homos.

i'm stealing this.
>>
>>51789351
My next modern(ish) character may now have to be raised by their weird witch grandmother because their parents were devoured by a cannibalistic Village People tribute band.
>>
File: this some good shit.jpg (74KB, 599x393px) Image search: [Google]
this some good shit.jpg
74KB, 599x393px
>>51789169
OP of the elves and brown people post here

Yes, you win.

(because brown half-elves are my fetish)
>>
File: AKP.jpg (528KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AKP.jpg
528KB, 1024x768px
>>51789136
As someone who grew up in a dindu ghetto in Europe, vast majority are straight outtta Africa or within 3-4 generations of that, they take a lot of their old environment with them, and in terms of stimulating your brain, it's still extremely limiting. Fuck, it's not like their parents even seem to give enough of a fuck to raise them, they shit out so many kids they can't fit them in their apartments, so they just keep them free range to hang around on the streets, then get shocked when the cops show up at their door with their kid. A lot of the parents are barely in any condition to fucking help their kids function in European society, because they can't even manage that themselves, a lot of the mothers have no job and barely speak the language. Even one of the native white Danish families that moved there, who I'd assume from having known them also did not come from an intellectually stimulated background, fell behind: Two kids, boy and girl, girl is now a an unemployed single mom with three kids with three different skin colours and the boy is now in prison in Sweden trying to smuggle khat across the border.

I've even seen them openly transport khat strapped to the roof of a car in broad day light.
>>
>>51785680
Sacha Vykos was referred to as "it" in the text.

Bad example
>>
>>51788172
>diversity is always good meme

We are neither plants nor dogs
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.