[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Setting with four elemental embodiments >embodiment of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Four elements.jpg (648KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Four elements.jpg
648KB, 1280x1280px
>Setting with four elemental embodiments

>embodiment of air is Chaotic Good
>embodiment of water is Neutral Good
>embodiment of earth is Lawful Neutral
>embodiment of fire is Chaotic Evil

This is how elemental embodiments should be. Nobody should make them otherwise.
>>
>>51767014

>Elements

>Ever being anything besides chaotic neutral, never mind them being LAWFUL.

Explain your shit tastes, OP.
>>
>fire
>chaotic evil

>air
>chaotic good

>water
>neutral good

Depends entirely on the culture m8. Though I gotta say earth is pretty consistent across cultures with its characterization.
>>
File: 28256-19119-6943.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
28256-19119-6943.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>51767014
>embodiment of water is Neutral Good

what is drowning
>>
>>51767058
>human bodies actually float unless you're being a dumbass
>if you're being a dumbass, sure, you drown, but it's your own dumbassery
>literally the basis of all life
>provides sustenanse, fast travel and comfort

>inb4 muh tsunamis
>Tsunami appear after an earthquake, magma pushing earth up. Therefore it's fire's fault and earth's inaction.
>>
File: General_Iroh.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
General_Iroh.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
>Fire is the element of power, the people of the fire nation have desire and will, and the energy and power to achieve what they want
>Earth is the element of substance, the people of the earth kingdom are diverse and strong, they are persistent and enduring
>Air is the element of freedom, the air nomads detached themselves from wordy concerns and found peace and freedom
>Water is the element of change, the water tribes are capable of adapting to many things, they have a deep sense of community and love which holds them together through anything
>>
>>51767014
All elements are lawful. They follow the laws of nature. Their embodiments should be lawful.
>>
>>51767014
>Shoehorning alignments into the fucking elements
So glad I don't play this meme game
>>
>>51768922
>they have a deep sense of community and love which holds them together
Didn't they end up selling off most of their land to make theme parks and shit and engage in gang wars between the two tribes?
>>
>>51767014

Everything about this is shit.

Alignment is shit for reasons that have been discussed to death. The four elements are a shitty overused cliche. Your combinations of those two shit things are nonsensical and shit. You're just piling shit on top of shit on top of shit.

It's totally shit m8.
>>
>>51767087

>literally the basis of life

Kills sailors/fisherman.
>>
>>51768957
the first part of that isn't too bad (if anything it's them 'adapting') and the second part is a lapse, in Avatar it seems to be the case that nations encounters problems when they either abandon their element (like this) or go overboard with it (like the fire nation)
>>
>>51768959
Nothing to add, undiluted truth.
>>
>>51767014
>>embodiment of fire is Chaotic Evil
And that is why fire is seen as a good, if not outright holy thing, a literal gift from the gods when it wasn't stolen directly from them, in almost every single society in existence on earth.

Now I'm not saying you are objectively wrong here but you are objectively wrong.
>>
>>51767014

>Fire is evil

I want Katara to leave
>>
>>51767014
>embodiments of elemental forces
>not always Lawful Neutral

You're wrong.
>>
>>51767014
>Elementals
>Anything other than True Uncaring Unbiased Neutral
Careful there anon, your pleb is showing
>>
File: 1412811040306.gif (111KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1412811040306.gif
111KB, 300x168px
>>51770181
>>51770134
>>51767038
>>
Fucking allignments.
DnD was the best and the worst to ever happen to roleplaying games
>>
>>51768936
If they followed the laws of nature, they'd just be elements, not elementals.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.