[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A mad scientist is abducting homeless people, shooting them up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mad-science.jpg (39KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
mad-science.jpg
39KB, 700x394px
A mad scientist is abducting homeless people, shooting them up with weird drugs, and then letting them go. Within days of being experimented on, these people start growing cashmere wool out of their skin. The mad scientist claims he's giving the homeless a way to make money.

Wat do?
>>
Giving homeless people access to more than a bare minimum of income usually hastens their deaths.
>>
>>51740107
to the scientist or just in general?
In general I would start a homeless shelter so I could collect that wool while giving them food+place to stay.
>>
>>51740107

The price of cashmere wool drops dramatically with the sudden glut in production, causing traditional sheep ranchers to lose their jobs. Fortunately, they continue to produce wool by becoming kidnapped and injected soon enough.
>>
A mad scientist genetically modifies people to essentially grow their own comfortable clothing and get nutrition from eating commonly available plants. He's the greatest hero humanity ever had. As the human herds disperse into the world, no longer reliant on sinful civilization to meet their needs, their last thoughts are thanking him.
>>
>>51740107
I enrole him into an economics class.
Also someone richer and more powerful than the homeless siezes the sheep for a cashmere ranch.
>>
>>51740107
They're not homeless because they have no money.

They have no money because they are homeless.
>>
>>51740145
So he's doing society a favor aswell!
>>
>>51740107
what exactly is it about cashmere that's so special, anyway? and is there even a scientific designation for cashmere vs. regular wool, or is it just kinda marketing bullshit?
>>
>>51741296
Cashmere isn't even sheep wool. It comes from refining the undercoat of a specific kind of goat.
>>
>>51741342
Oh and about what is so special, it's very warm, light, elastic and has a nice texture
>>
>>51740738

I just found my new BBG.
>>
>>51740107
The flaw in the plan was the whole kidnapping thing. The fact that he has been so obviously abducting people and not even trying to cover it up renders the question of his plan's financial viability irrelevant. Maybe someone else who isn't insane will get this shit legally cleared for use and find volunteers who'd like to work from home.

Also, cashmere comes from goats, not sheep, you idiot.
>>
>>51741712
>Also, cashmere comes from goats, not sheep, you idiot.

At no point did OP say that cashmere came from sheep.
>>
>>51741876
The assumption came from the use of sheep in OP's photo; apparently it got their goat.
>>
File: remove transhuman.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
remove transhuman.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>51740738
>>
>>51740107
What an idiot.
Why grant people the abilities of sheep when you can effectively turn sheep into people by giving the human inteligence. They'd be way more grateful.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.