[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fantasy game setting has adapted a new general sense of dress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

The fantasy game setting has adapted a new general sense of dress (pic related). It's spread across the civilized lands to both humans and humanoid races and seems to be very popular.

How did this happen? Default idea is D&D 5e but it could be another setting that you know better.
>>
>>51736039
That guy on the far left is fucking on point with his fashion.
>>
Some wizard opened a portal to OP's magical realm.
>>
>>51736039
So full-body power armor become in vogue since it's boost their wearer attributes?
And it is cheap enough due to economics of scale and mass production that everyone can afford it like a smartphone?
So now, all heroes and villains of the setting engage each other as in a sentai show?
>>
>>51736039
Other than !!WIZARDS!!, I'd say an ugly king was very self-conscious and introduced a new fashion trend to hide his ugliness from the world. As common people are simply ugly on average, the trend caught on like a forest fire, and soon every potato-nosed frog-eyed dumb-faced 'average' joe was using it.

You could call it the pre-photoshop era.
>>
File: Master Chef.jpg (36KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
Master Chef.jpg
36KB, 500x463px
>>51736039
The evil god of darkness has cursed the mulriverse, and all being with low chromosome count are transformed into these "lycra-humans". Only the wielders of the extreme amount of chromosomes and dankest of memes can retain their human form and fight the dark overlords.
>>
>>51736039
I didn't ask for this fetish. I was just barely coming to terms with having a Waifruit.
>>
>>51736057

Pretty sure that's a chick
>>
>>51736082

That doesn't look like power armor, anon.
>>
>>51736039
How the fuck do they see?
>>
>>51736480

Mental powers
>>
>>51736039

Every kingdom is infested with gorgons. Every one. There's gaze attacks EVERYWHERE
>>
>>51736039

The one on the left has a damn swanky suit. Probably a wizard
>>
Humanity decided to counter the shapeshifters by preventing people from even assuming someone is a certain person based on their face
>>
>>51737096

To stop the shapeshifters you must become the shapeshifters.

And then humanity became dopplegangers
>>
>>51736480
The fabric is thin enough that you can see through them.
>>
>>51737137

We dopplegang the dopplegangers. Brilliant.
>>
>>51739817

I mean a doppganger costume is basically already just a set of white grey tights covering your body. all it needs is some magic or super science to be able to imitate people
>>
>>51736057
Personally, I think the one on the left is the only one who's shoes go with the rest of their outfit.
>>
>>51736145
what fruit is your waifruit?
>>
>>51739963

The shoes really bug me as well
>>
>>51740148
He's been spamming it in every thread he posts in for the past week; just lurk long enough and you'll see.
>>
>>51736386

If anything they look like the psycho active skins from 3.5 They were items psionic characters could use to act as armor and give them certain abilities based on the skin worn and you could wear multiple ones at a time but only the top layer one was active.
>>
>>51741334

Oh that would work
>>
Goddamn it, if we're adopting impractical skintight clothing as a society, then I'm at least getting in on some
T A C T I C A L E S P I O N A G E A C T I O N
>>
>>51736039
Didn't we already have this thread awhile ago?
Some anon asking for a reason for people to adopt such outfits?

Anyway, I'll say the same thing I did then and point out that at least in 3.5 there were psionic items that looked exactly like those zentai suits.
>>
>>51747715
Psychoactive skins? That's the first thing I thought of, too.
>>
>>51747715

Were those ever used in any other product than the Psionic's Handbook?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.