/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 117

File: 1478319653231.png (441KB, 904x807px) Image search: [Google]
1478319653231.png
441KB, 904x807px
Previous bread: >>51670216

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: This-should-be-it.gif (1MB, 1067x848px) Image search: [Google]
This-should-be-it.gif
1MB, 1067x848px
>>51704673
Requesting a klutz wizard.

Girl from the right (Include glasses) in fancy wizard robes and a relatively large hat, carrying grimoires and falling over. Some minor bruises and bandages for added effect. Image can be in any state of this, really, as long as the character is recognizable.

Background entirely optional, but a classic wizard library is naturally what I'm going for.
>>
Requesting Slaanesh in a conservative Victorian dress.
>>
>>51704899
Could try this one but she most likely would end up way more thicc than she is meant to be.
>>
>>51705071
Her Dexterity is absolutely abysmal, cuz it's 5 in D&D. She can't even exercise, the Dex is so bad.

And she was supposed to be chubby anyway.
>>
File: request_Indigo_Regular.jpg (4MB, 5104x3646px) Image search: [Google]
request_Indigo_Regular.jpg
4MB, 5104x3646px
Requesting a Indigo Regular muscle girl, basically.

An Indonesian woman (lower right) of roughly Zarya's figure (upper right), wielding a heavy shotgun (roughly like the lower left) and wearing the gear of the uniform of the Acontecimento Regulars (upper left).

If it's done in the style of the Infinity dossiers (again, upper left), that'd be a bonus, but I'm open for anything, really.
>>
Requesting a paladin angrily drinking milk
>>
File: Eilistraee activists.jpg (141KB, 588x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee activists.jpg
141KB, 588x1094px
Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.
>>
File: Demon Girl.png (232KB, 295x550px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Girl.png
232KB, 295x550px
>>51705258
Already done a long time ago.

Drawing done by the Peerless Lewdanon and colored by an anon.
>>
>>51705733
but that doesnt look anything like the request
>>
>>51705741
Its the closest thing you'll ever see Slaanesh wearing some thing "conservative."

TO make Slaanesh wear a VERY conservative Victorian era dress just seems... Sacrilegious.
>>
>>51705733
What did he mean by that?
>>
>>51705756
Then you quoted the wrong post, anon
>>
>>51705756
Are.. are you having a stroke, anon?
>>
>>51705763
>>51705772
>>51705776
The hell y'all ganging up on me for? Just giving my honest answer to this dude? >>51705741
>>
>>51705733
>demon girl
>girl
Uh-huh.
>>
>>51705787
>post requests a klutzy sorceress in elaborate robes
>here, have some Slaanesh in a school uniform
Same thing, really.
>>
>>51705787
Doesn't change the fact that your post quoted something about a chubby Wizard girl with 5 Dex.
>>
>>51705787
stop being retarded and look who you quoted

their request was a chubby nerd wizard girl with grimoires and robes, and you post a slaanesh in a schoolgirl uniform
>>
>>51705787
I wonder if this is some advanced meta-troll or you are just dumb.
>>
>>51705733
Fair enough. Bible Black is a conservative wholesome anime.
>>
File: Albert Reference.png (1MB, 2900x694px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Reference.png
1MB, 2900x694px
Requesting this space cowboy in whatever pose y'all feel like drawing today.
Template's being used for some other people's characters, so if it looks familiar that's why
>>
File: But who carries the team.jpg (690KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
But who carries the team.jpg
690KB, 2172x3862px
>>51704673
Requesting the two top characters posed like the bottom two. The extra face hovering to the left of the girls reference is to show the facial scars she has.

Please and thank you!
>>
Would it be possible for someone to draw simple head-and-shoulders sketches of my current party?

- An android whose face is a screen that projects an animated image of a cartoon face
- A nerdy looking scientist with crazy hair and glasses
- A middle aged woman with her hair tied in a bun who looks utterly fucking done with this shit
- A full on Motorhead style rockstar
- A Japanese delinquent kid with a pompadour.
>>
File: 1391122508674.jpg (54KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1391122508674.jpg
54KB, 600x800px
>>51705756
>Its the closest thing you'll ever see Slaanesh wearing some thing "conservative."

But that's wrong, anon.
>>
>>51706431
Aright, that's a daemonette. I stand defeated and will shortly commit sudoku.
>>
File: Reagan Festival Security.jpg (480KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan Festival Security.jpg
480KB, 2896x2896px
>>51704673
Requesting the woman on the right wearing either one of the two outfits on the left.

The only visible weapon would be a shortbow worn around her chest along with a quiver of arrows.
>>
>>51704673
Who's the guy on the left?
>>
>>51704899
Going to try my hand at this one. Usually I dont tell if I'm working on something, but I just want to give a warning as it could take a bit to be ready and I dont want the requester to give up yet.
>>
File: Chaos Buddha.jpg (37KB, 577x750px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Buddha.jpg
37KB, 577x750px
Requesting evil Chaos Space Buddha.
Black Iron Skin. Skeleton head. Bald. Has an unholy Halo. the Anti-Emperor. Should show an air of enlightment.
Warhammer 40k
Daemon King Urdhanvana the Wise. Minor Chaos God. Was once a human. World Teacher of the Akaran Resurgence. 16.777.216 souls are sacrificed to honor his teachings, collected in the Mahapwohl. Rules from his world Akaran.
Background: Temple
>>
File: yayy.jpg (47KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
yayy.jpg
47KB, 700x451px
>>51706835
Nice, thanks!

>>51705071
Also, if you happen to make anything, thanks!

inb4 was actually the same anon
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Anchoring for Bog Roll.
>>
Looking to get a picture of a piglike orc as in pic dressed in denim shorts and a flowered Hawaiian shirt in a sort of beach-bum fashion, with a hatchet in a holster on one of his hips.
>>
File: PsykerRefNew.png (2MB, 1382x1310px) Image search: [Google]
PsykerRefNew.png
2MB, 1382x1310px
Requesting my Dark Heresy Psyker well on the way to becoming an Inquisitor.

She's relatively young, in her mid-twenties, and has the facial structure and hairstyle on the top-left, except platinum blonde instead of dark red. She wears a suit of Carapace Armor like that on the top-middle image (except colored gunmetal silver instead of the dull tan). On top of the carapace armor, she wears a dark brown longcoat like the one worn by inquisitor Adrastia on the top-right.

Around her neck, she has an Aquila pendant (far left), with a fingerbone relic embedded in the center of it, and her burned-out eye sockets are covered with a black blindfold bearing an embroidered symbol of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica (bottom-right).

Changelog because I'm still kinda pissed off: a Daemon possessed the Condemnor bolter she had, and the bolter then got destroyed when she attempted to exorcise the Daemon from it. The nondescript longcoat, carapace armor and lack of Inquisition symbol on the blindfold are because the only reason a Daemon was summoned was because the cultists freaked out about an Inquisitor on their trail, paranoid bastards.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: GuardMedicRef.png (888KB, 1170x1514px) Image search: [Google]
GuardMedicRef.png
888KB, 1170x1514px
I'd like to request a party member of mine from our Dark Heresy campaign. She's a hive-worlder Imperial Guard chirurgeon, in a suit of Militarum carapace armor, with a standard-issue lasgun and chainsword. She has a scrawny build and mousy black hair, and her face is fairly asian-looking (like the image on the top, but paler). Thanks!
>>
File: ArbitesRef.png (1MB, 981x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ArbitesRef.png
1MB, 981x1125px
Requesting my friends Adeptus Arbites Desperado. Her face is similar to Jyn Erso's (top-right), except with darker hair, tanned skin and green eyes. She's wearing a suit of bog-standard Arbites carapace armor (top-left) and dual-wields shotguns (bottom).
>>
>>51707277
>>51707292
>>51707301
>PsykerRef.png 04:22
>GuardMedicRed.png 05:27
>ArbitesRef.png 06:32

Nice waifu party m8
>>
File: Tammy.jpg (996KB, 993x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Tammy.jpg
996KB, 993x1265px
Demure female half elf bard of Glamour.

Long, wavy, ashen colored hair wearing a flower wreath, and little daisies littered on her locks. She has rosy freckled cheeks and emerald eyes curtained by long lashes. She wears a long, white, silk gown enough to see her naked, nubile form underneath, but not enough to see anything in detail. Ancient Fey Runes run along her soft skin, proff of her contract to inscrutible powers. Her gown bears her blushing freckled shoulders, and the wrist length sleeves are pulled back, revealing her arms so that she can play her harp with her delicate fingers as she sings. She is seated on a rock in the middle of a glade. The hem of her gown moved aside to reveal her slender thighs, and legs. Her knees and feet slightly dirtied from frolicking barefoot all day. Surrounding her is an unworldly aura of the Fey. Pixies and Sprites listen to her enchanting songs, and the Gentry, her Fey benefactors lurk closely to observe the maiden.
>>
>>51707351
Thanks. I'm not gonna insult your intelligence by trying to lie and saying that I didn't post all of the requests, but I figured it would be more polite/likely to get delivered if I requested my character and my two friends' characters separately.

Also it's GuardMedicRef not Red.
>>
>>51707277
>>51707292
>>51707301
Yo isn't it kind of rude to have three active requests simultaneously? Like, make your party members post their requests themselves. Or take them one at a time and have patience.
>>
>>51706988
An unfinished first write of the Akaran Resurgence.
>>
>>51707409
Do you really think it makes any difference who posts a request on an anonymous imageboard? Hell, if it makes you feel better, I can rename my friend's references and post them at irregular times so you'll think that it's three separate people. Won't change anything.
>>
>>51707437
Yes it will. It changes the likelihood of people actually drawing them.

I personally ignored the request because I saw you post three in a row and thought "This guy's a fag".

Just how most people work, I think. You might want to check your autizzy.
>>
I’d like to request a spooky changeling lady I’m in the process of developing for a game.
Right with the mask she’s a tall woman of Haitian decent, and somewhat chubby. She’s fairly normal looking aside from her height - she’s got a womanly figure, soft features, bright amber eyes, extremely curly hair that’s shoulder length, coffee au latte skin tone…
Beneath the Mask she’s far more monstrous, taking on a more woods-y demonic form. Her skin tone is a dark forest green –almost black– with standard monster features. You know things like claws, fangs, spooky all white eyes and so on. Wrapping around her at various points are plant like features; twigs and leaves roughly shaped like clothing and armor. Her hair as well has been replaced by plant matter, resembling a bunch of gnarled up old tree branches with very few leaves.

She wears a lot of nice looking clothing, so whatever you draw her in I’d like it if it looked expensive, or at the very least really nice.
Might be a bit complicated but if you could include a bunch of shadow-y looking thorny vines wrapping around her would be very nice. It’s part of her Kith but her design might be a bit complicated if you include them and the leaves?
>>
>>51707489
Alright, fair enough.
>>
File: needs a blue kitty.png (188KB, 585x320px) Image search: [Google]
needs a blue kitty.png
188KB, 585x320px
Requesting a picture of a white GrapLeomon with blue armor, to look a little bit like Spadamon.
>>
>>51707396
>teehee look how passive aggressive I am

About what I expected from the kind of faggot who'd play an all-waifu party
>>
File: 1486056550280.jpg (239KB, 542x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486056550280.jpg
239KB, 542x900px
Anchoring for artist
>>
>>51707664
He already buckled like the beta he is, let the conversation die instead of continuing to clog the thread.
>>
>>51677446
anchor
>>
Requesting a kobold "merchant" wearing dingy clothes and using a frying pan as a shield. AlsoI would like the rest of his clothing to look like garbage or stuff found lying around, I'm thinking a hat made from scrap fabric like in pic related, a scarf made from a cut up potato sack, a rope belt and if there's anything else you can think of feel free to add it.
Thanks you in advance!
>>
File: muh boi.png (1MB, 1110x1480px) Image search: [Google]
muh boi.png
1MB, 1110x1480px
>>51707718
Shit I forgot the image
>>
File: Masashi_Ref.png (3MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Masashi_Ref.png
3MB, 2500x2000px
>>51704673
Requesting my Matsu Berserker.
He looks about 19 years old, clean shaven and fresh faced, with his long black hair tied up into a messy bun like top right. He's muscular and about 6'2" tall.

His eyes are green, but his right eye's pupil is smeared out into a vague star shape. Noticeable but nothing too overt.

He wears heavy armor, see top left, which is painted in the Lion clan's colors of brown and tan. It's majorly dark brown with tan detailing except for the left arm, which is white with tan detailing.
He also has a katana and wakizashi sheathed on his left, though that's not as important.

Is it too much to ask for him smiling like a goof?
Thanks in advance!
>>
I would love if someone could draw this character for me. She's kind of like Alia from Dune with all the weird visions of the future and psychic powers and as they manifest they give her brief insights that let her do things like shoot enemies blindly through a wall with her sniper rifle. So I would love if a draw friend could draw pic related, but in a better way. I watched a bunch of CS GO pro matches at one point and liked the idea of her powers making her like a CS god, with "wallhacks" and "aimhacks" except a little less so. Or a pic of her dual-wielding tec9s would be cool too.

Also I know some drawfriend did fulfill this request at one point but he didn't post the finished drawing so I only have the incomplete version.
>>
>51707850
another pic of her
>>
>>51706358
>>51706502
>>51707277
>>51707292
>>51707301
I get wanting to get group pics but you anons could at least get each player to make their own post.
>>
Hi, I need a redraw done

Essentially what I want is to make the fur of the cat white, the right eye to have a big greenish blue Scar (Being covered by a star eyepatch) and a red Scarf on his neck(As you see on the picture to the right)

Everything else can be drawn the same (Or simpler if you want)

Background can be the same as the one in the right picture so you don't have to draw that much regarding scenery
>>
>>51707932
I'm not in a group with any of those posts, >>51706502 is my character in a 5e game with nothing to do with that other anon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (844KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
844KB, 1800x1200px
>>51707997
forgot pic
>>
File: xipet totec.png (1MB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xipet totec.png
1MB, 764x1080px
I was hoping someone here could help me.

A while ago I got this drawn and I didn't get a chance to thank the guy that did it.

Reverse image searching comes up with nothing and there's no signature that I can see.

Does anyone recognise the artist and could point me towards a place where I could find more of their work?
>>
File: Twins.png (2MB, 3080x1772px) Image search: [Google]
Twins.png
2MB, 3080x1772px
Hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request a pair of twins, Apollo and Luna, half elves who are the second youngest children of the two pictured.

The boy is a scientist/mage type, who studies magical creatures as well as magical theory. He has short, curly gray hair and yellow eyes like his father. He wears what one might call a 'traveling mage' type of outfit, Red, with a white trim, with a satchel thrown over his shoulder with large scrolls and books sticking out.

The girl has curly gray hair as well, but it is much longer than her twins. She wears a cute black and white outfit that looks a lot like Yennefers from Witcher 3 but without the gloves. She has an acoustic guitar either slung over her shoulder or on her back. I'll leave that up to the artist, and a slightly more muscular build than her brother.
>>
>>51708497
Not detailed enough. Gonna need you to describe her boobs for me.
>>
File: IMG_5325.jpg (193KB, 1000x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5325.jpg
193KB, 1000x946px
>>51707354
WIP sketch until I get to my tablet, where did you want the runes along her son, and what kind? (Futhark, or some other ref?). Also what other creatures did you want near her (what's a Gentry?)
>>
>>51708497
going to need references for the other 43 siblings to get a sense of their features
>>
>>51708550
>>51708647
This

Please advise, >>51708497
>>
>>51708598
Tatts should be on her shoulder, hand and wrists, legs
>>
>>51708598
Getry are high ranking Fey beings. They are mysterious.

Thanks!
>>
>>51708598
Creatures are sprites fairies gnomes, goblins satyrs. All creatures of Feywild
>>
>>51708365
Pretty sure that's Rotaken, you can just google the name.
>>
>>51708903
>goblins
>fey

U WOT M8?
>>
>>51709031
It's not in his DeviantArt section of tg stuff.

thank you for the suggestion though.
>>
File: rect2993.png (90KB, 280x192px) Image search: [Google]
rect2993.png
90KB, 280x192px
Taking simple silly/cute requests to pass time. Be aware, the results will look terrible.
>>
>>51709076
Ther is a kind of Fey goblin that is like a tiny man with pointy ears who lives in tiny burrows
>>
>>51709153
A wizard discovering a conjure puppy spell.
>>
Basically a full body art of this.

Polynesian Island Girl Mage. 20 years old

She wears a similar shoulder exposed shirt as the one in the picture. Instead of a tanktop underneat it is a hand woven breast wrap. She wears worn, dark grey denim short shorts that are fitted not tight hugging kind.

She wears tribal a seashell/bone necklace, anklet and bracelet.

Without the shirt, tribal tattoos are seen on her midriff, shoulders, and back.

Goes mostly barefoot on her island home but wears hand made sandals when walking dirty city streets
>>
>>51709208
Forgot image
>>
File: lost my head.png (287KB, 2100x3372px) Image search: [Google]
lost my head.png
287KB, 2100x3372px
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

I wonder where is the OR of this image
>>
>>51708598
>>51709076
They're letting their NWOD bleed into d&d. In Changeling: The Lost, Gentry is the term for any true Fae/fae noble. They are horrifically powerful, alien, inscrutable, and usually malevolent
>>
File: ref.jpg (449KB, 1816x1128px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
449KB, 1816x1128px
Re-requesting a cog. One mast, small forecastle, moderate aftcastle. 65 feet long (20 meters). The reference images I posted are close to what I'd like, but blended. The image on the left has great detail but has three masts instead of one and is too small. An edit of that image would be fine, but I couldn't see a way to do it easily. Please draw a simple human figure, even a stick figure would work, showing the height of an average man so that my players have reference for the ship's size.

Thanks kindly! My players are going to spend a lot of time on this ship, so it'll be a major part of our campaign.

Original request here: >>51686327
>>
>>51709285
>re re re re re re
>>
>>51709408
WRYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: rect2994.png (35KB, 159x134px) Image search: [Google]
rect2994.png
35KB, 159x134px
>>51709198

>>51709248
Oh, unsettling-anon, I didn't thank you for the artwork for the Protean last time. Do I have your permission to use it for an illustration for the document. I have the class available (for free, though) in the DM's Guild, so I feel I should ask permission of the artist to use their art.
>>
File: Visage Ref.png (713KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Visage Ref.png
713KB, 1280x720px
Requesting the BBEG of a campaign I'm running.
>>
>>51709447
of course anon, go Ahead. Good luck in your future sessions
>>
>>51707664

>teehee look how passive aggressive I am

Not that guy but it sounds to me like you're just normal aggressive and trying to find any reason to feel slighted.
>>
>>51709447
Eyyyy thanks friendo.
>>
File: bote.png (790KB, 828x667px) Image search: [Google]
bote.png
790KB, 828x667px
>>51709285
I'm not much of an artist and the proportions are kind of messed up (mast looks weird), but I do love nautical stuff so I wanted to help.
>>
>>51709248
Requesting pic related giant sized poking his head above a chasm
>>
Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.
>>
File: fh_peacekeeper-media-carousel-1.png (795KB, 825x806px) Image search: [Google]
fh_peacekeeper-media-carousel-1.png
795KB, 825x806px
Here's me again, giving this an another spin!
>>
>>51709248

Could I get the corpse of an orc with roguish armour and build (like in pic) that has a vine-blight growing in/around them.

first player death of a campaign had the guy get turned into a puppet of a giant tree at the heart of a place called the witch-wood.
>>
File: vineblight.png (2MB, 1204x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vineblight.png
2MB, 1204x1000px
>>51710414
>>51709248

i always forget the pic. sorry
>>
File: 1486962680841.png (209KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486962680841.png
209KB, 1000x1500px
posting this here in case drawfriend didnt see it before last thread closed.

you did great, dude. dont see any problem with face, and the sword and armor look great. thanks for filling out my request, i like it a lot!
>>
>>51710597
>>51702321
>>
File: IMG_0410.jpg (360KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
360KB, 1200x851px
Could I get an artist to draw this alien girl up as a retro sci-fi space ranger complete with a "pew, pew" ray gun.
>>
File: vine.png (91KB, 2185x1909px) Image search: [Google]
vine.png
91KB, 2185x1909px
>>51710414
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
>>
File: 1460444197531.jpg (418KB, 930x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1460444197531.jpg
418KB, 930x1442px
Let's try again. Superhero game, guy has a bunch of wizard-level spells but he has to abide by magician trick rules to use them. Complex request is explained in the image itself.
>>
>>51711044
Thank's man. That looks great
>>
File: noncombat mode.png (2MB, 1936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
noncombat mode.png
2MB, 1936x1200px
Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.
>>
File: Chackle.jpg (358KB, 527x832px) Image search: [Google]
Chackle.jpg
358KB, 527x832px
Ohhhh, this thread looks right up my ally.
I'm an artist who specializes in unusual design concepts and/or monster races.
I mean, I CAN draw normal type characters, but Iose interest pretty fast if its a request you can get out of a few pages of a google image search. My latest image for instance, good luck finding a pic of a friendly gnoll dressed in 1930s style farmhand clothing.
So how does this work? I just post interest in drawing a request or do I just do it?
Truth be told I just recently started browsing 4chan So I'm a bit of a noob on how everything works.
>>
>>51712612
Just pick a request and fill it.
>>
File: wqeqeqwe123123eqwe.jpg (600KB, 1180x2064px) Image search: [Google]
wqeqeqwe123123eqwe.jpg
600KB, 1180x2064px
>>51706502
>>
File: Pope_Maria_sketch.jpg (1MB, 1134x1567px) Image search: [Google]
Pope_Maria_sketch.jpg
1MB, 1134x1567px
Anchoring!
>>
>>51712612
This is a seller's market, so to speak, honoured drawfag. There's more requests than drawfags.

Pick something you find interesting and do it.
>>
File: chibi griffon.jpg (63KB, 628x662px) Image search: [Google]
chibi griffon.jpg
63KB, 628x662px
Still needs her armor
>>
>>51712612
How do you feel about random and mismatched tieflings?
>>
File: KnightOfYorik.png (3MB, 3664x888px) Image search: [Google]
KnightOfYorik.png
3MB, 3664x888px
>>51704673
Hey /tg/
I'd like to request a picture of an Order of Knights from my setting I've been working on
They wear really heavy armor, wielding large tower shields with a smaller shield on their other arm, with a large spear or Zwihander has a weapon.
They have a kind Celtic/Norse theme to them.

Thanks!
>>
>>51713001
Hype!!
>>
>>51713080
The smaller shield would be like a buckler strapped to the arm correct?
>>
>>51713073
You mean like, the weird mutated ones that roll dice for strange physical characteristics?
Yeah, that sounds fun.
>>
>>51713111
Yeah.
>>
>>51713329
Cool, working on it now.
>>
>>51713341
Sweet. Thanks.
>>
File: Tiefling Armor Request.png (1MB, 1419x1695px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling Armor Request.png
1MB, 1419x1695px
>>51713186
I don't know if this one is quite strange enough for you but an anon was kind enough to trace over a body ref and add the tiefling traits to it for me in the previous thread. The ones not shown are the mouth of sharp teeth and I keep tinkering with the idea of either an elongated tongue or forked for a more reptilian feel.

But if it is up your ally I just need the image on the left wearing the gear on the right. And there's a closeup of the eyes with a bit better colors if you need it.
>>
File: Happy Valentines Day.jpg (98KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Valentines Day.jpg
98KB, 600x849px
Requesting a Slaanesh version of Cupid. A bonus if he's surrounded by dead marines riddled with arrows and/or bullet holes.
>>
>>51713451
Oof, Nice~ got the costume and colors all set.
Now, I don't really have the time to do a full on cell-shaded, digital line-work kinda thing, but I could totally find the time to do a colored sketch like the one in my first post.
So is she supposed to be wearing the bag? If so, how? Over the shoulder, around the waist left out, or other.

If you want to show off the tongue then right off the top of my head I can think of two ways to do that, and depending on how you imagine the character one describes a character personality wildly more different from the other.
First idea, shes seductively licking the blade or just all around just trying to be sexy about showing off the tongue.
The other way is the blood thirsty, tongue hanging out crazy person look. If you have any other ideas or clarifications let me know.
>>
File: IMG_5074.jpg (415KB, 1092x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
415KB, 1092x899px
Greetings yet again drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feathers in hair and adornments. Thank you!
>>
File: eargdwtsgdrfsdgh.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
eargdwtsgdrfsdgh.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>51707130
Here's the update for this thread. See you next thread!..
>>
>>51714497
lookin good boggyboy
>>
>>51714497
Oh damn, the fancy boots look great, and I really like the hanging-belt theme she's got on the armor, now that it's a recurring theme and not just a nifty thing on her armpits.

I'm really looking forwards to seeing the next update!
>>
File: Interrogator.jpg (283KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Interrogator.jpg
283KB, 700x1000px
Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request!
>>
File: all_seeing_eye.jpg (873KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
all_seeing_eye.jpg
873KB, 904x1200px
Reposting.

Can I get a Tarot style Eye being pierced by a kris style knife, with blood "tears" leaking down.
>>
>>51713921
The satchel is just worn over her shoulder, like one would do a messenger bag.

As for the tongue - I'll leave that up to you depending on how you want to do the scene/piece. I'm drawing a bit of a blank and can't decide which example I'd prefer.
>>
>>51714659
Sexy it is then. Hah.
>>
File: IMG_5073.jpg (272KB, 1150x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5073.jpg
272KB, 1150x1072px
Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.
>>
File: CBTO.png (301KB, 445x310px) Image search: [Google]
CBTO.png
301KB, 445x310px
Requesting a space suit/diving suit hybrid
>>
File: Bug Meets Bug Zapper.png (379KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bug Meets Bug Zapper.png
379KB, 600x1000px
The Magos is done. The AdMech is now officially the Bug Punchers Guild
>>
>>51715319
It is more perfect than I was ready for.
You have done god's work today anon. Thank you.
Do you have a Tumblr or Deviantart?
>>
>>51715840
Thanks! This was fun to work on, if really complex.
>>
File: kenku update.png (409KB, 560x917px) Image search: [Google]
kenku update.png
409KB, 560x917px
>>51704673
Anchoring for artist.
>>
File: wizardess.png (431KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
wizardess.png
431KB, 1050x900px
>>51707011
>>51704899
Here's my try at the clumsy wizard girl. You can naturally keep requesting.
>>
>>51716331
i'd still smash desu
>>
Reposting request:

Requesting a Nutcracker Warforged doing soldier-y things. Reloading a musket, taking care of horses, patrolling, that sorta thing.
>>
File: magi.png (323KB, 691x917px) Image search: [Google]
magi.png
323KB, 691x917px
>>51711744
not super happy with it but here's my attempt
>>
File: Cethlenn's Death.png (5MB, 5000x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Cethlenn's Death.png
5MB, 5000x1580px
Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
A few sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.
>>
File: CCI02132017.jpg (96KB, 495x768px) Image search: [Google]
CCI02132017.jpg
96KB, 495x768px
>>51707183
>>
File: Tiefling.jpg (329KB, 646x994px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling.jpg
329KB, 646x994px
>>51713329
Alright, Howzat look?
I know its not a very clean sketch but Its what I could manage in the time
>>
File: li.jpg (229KB, 900x693px) Image search: [Google]
li.jpg
229KB, 900x693px
>>51707689
I don't think it's my best, but I'm just not feelin' this piece. So gonna call it done for now. Hopefully you like though.
>>
>>51713451
Oops, wrong comment sourced.
>>
File: li_wip.jpg (149KB, 530x700px) Image search: [Google]
li_wip.jpg
149KB, 530x700px
>>51718457
and here's that sketch again
>>
>>51718437
Heyyy, thanks!
>>
>>51708598
Update/Progress on this?
>>
>>51718457
That is super cute.
>>
>>51718578
Don't be pushy just wait.
>>
File: 1486816245190.png (4MB, 1884x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1486816245190.png
4MB, 1884x1502px
Hey Drawfriends, anyone want to have a go at a Russian Knight-esc 40k Priest. It's for an online Rogue trader game and I'd been keen to have some sick art to show off.

The character wears armour like the one on the left of the attached picture but with black cloth & highlights instead of red and gold and covered in purity seals.

Additionally he is wearing a silver mask like the one in the picture with a single teardrop carved into it and he also wields a fuckhuge two handed chainsword like the one in the picture.

If anyone could throw something together for me I would be so grateful.
>>
>>51718615
Just asking for a verbal update. Not asking to produce a final, completed picture.
>>
>>51718446

You have a dA/Tumblr, because I really dig your stuff?
>>
>>51718446
>>51718739
Seconded holy shit. Thats some nice stuff.
>>
>>51718578
Working on it.
>>
File: paladin_dog.png (673KB, 1000x1078px) Image search: [Google]
paladin_dog.png
673KB, 1000x1078px
>>51700290
Hope the hat is small enough.
>>
I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>http://www.gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
>>
File: 1484164240537.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484164240537.png
250KB, 624x435px
Posting anchor for Noronoro. Hope you're still doing it.
>>
>>51718739
>>51718785

Eehhhhhhh, sort of... I have a DA but I don't really use it anymore { oldkingkoal }. Haven't uploaded anything is like, a year and even before that I wasn't very active. Mainly I just make stuff for games I'm playing in or DMing, so image hosting sites are generally where my stuff goes.
>>
>>51718858
The goodest boy in all the land.
>>
>>51718945
you got an imgur or somthing then?
>>
File: ref.png (4MB, 1414x1674px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
4MB, 1414x1674px
Requesting a monk who is fighting all the weird monsters bored monks would draw in medieval manuscripts. I'd like him to wield a mace or some other type of club and have an expression that clearly says he's sick of this shit.
>>
>>51719054
Bleh, photobucket... I only recently discovered imgur. so all my stuff is going there from now on, but its not really a gallery I show off. Its just where I host images for games or art requests. So lots a weird and/or random stuff.
http://s232.photobucket.com/user/horseshoenail/library/
>>
>>51709964
Much appreciated, thank you! I will show this to the GM!
>>
Requesting this cutie looking wizard man in a 40K scenario. Perhaps him about to fight and fend off against Imperium personnel who're gonna try killing him because he was branded as a heretic. While his hands are glowing or crackling with magic and whatnot.
>>
>>51718457
>>51718495
Thank you for making the effort. The sketches alone were more than enough for me.
>>
File: ImpGuardMedicReq.png (1MB, 1568x1590px) Image search: [Google]
ImpGuardMedicReq.png
1MB, 1568x1590px
Hello!
Owner of the Guard Medic request that was posted earlier, where others wanted me to be the one to post it. I'm new to this place, so, I guess that makes me a newf@g?

Anyways, I was hoping someone could draw my IG medic. It's for a new game that we're starting.

She has the usual Imperial Guard flak armor, a smaller version of the chainsword that's the same color as the usual Guard stuff, along with a Lasgun. I've included the color palette with the post, but if you feel like a different color might suit something better, please do exercise your artistic license.

Also, for the face, if it could look a bit more... "realistic", that'd be nice too. I included the detail scale that's listed on 1d4chan, under the https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Drawfag article, but I'm not sure if that's actually followed or not. If you can or can't, it's fine either way.

Anyways, thank you so much if you decide to draw this.
>>
>>51719272
Oh I'd paint his hair white if you know what I mean.
>>
File: Handgonne Fighter Sketch.jpg (143KB, 323x503px) Image search: [Google]
Handgonne Fighter Sketch.jpg
143KB, 323x503px
>>51670559
Well, here's the sketch stage. Posting this before I get to inks so I can know if there was anything else the requester wanted in this pic.
>>
File: couple reference.jpg (722KB, 1924x1596px) Image search: [Google]
couple reference.jpg
722KB, 1924x1596px
I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.
>>
File: upper middle class mystic.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
upper middle class mystic.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
Dear Drawfriends,
Requesting a wizardly man who can see things that have been and will be.
He stands facing forward adressing those before him holding a crystal ball in his right hand and hanging scales in the left. Upon his head is a blue chaperon with a long tail hung about the neck like a scarf. His knee length tunic is blue with white accenting with long useless false sleeves showing status. His leggings are pitch black and his leather shoes red. The belt girding him has on it a bollock dagger hanging in the center of and behind a full coin purse. His full auburn beard is pointed and styled.
If you can see the front of his right hand he has a signet ring that bears scales like he holds with a crescent above and below facing away from it. Hat jewels, chains, etc are up to the artist.
Thanks to any who attempt this.
>>
>>51708007
>>51707997

Bumping
>>
>>51686940
>I'd like to request a girl with a demure demeanor and manner of dress like that on the left, but with the features and coloring of the girl on the right here. The character it's for is a small elf girl, so pointed ears would be nice. She's also missing one leg from midthigh and the other from below the knee, so something seated with her lap covered or with some magitek-looking prosthetics would be ideal, but that may be too much to ask. Just a portrait would be fine, so long as it's a modest brown elf. Glasses optional.

Someone said they would do this last thread, so here is the request for your reference.
>>
Requesting a character of your choice pumping iron and all the girls (or boys) 'mirin him
>>
File: ponchoface.png (209KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ponchoface.png
209KB, 1000x1500px
>>51710597
How's this?
>>
File: Sir Knight.png (216KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Knight.png
216KB, 600x1000px
>>51718657
Super rough WIP. Hows it looking?
>>
File: racie-request.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
racie-request.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>51719964
Oops here's the image too
>>
>>51707735
>>51707718
I am an absolute sucker for kobolds.
Can't get enough of the little buggers.

Any specific colors in mind?
What about attitude? Is he your standard Cowardly kobold, or do you want a happier attitude in the pic?
Also, if he has a shield, does he have a weapon?
>>
File: 1486831342294.gif (646KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486831342294.gif
646KB, 320x240px
I request....

A DANCE OFF
>>
I request a Pomeranian with a Trucker hat and John Morrison sunglasses
>>
>>51718858
that is quite small

I am pleased

altough it could be smaller.....
>>
File: Dance_off.gif (2MB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
Dance_off.gif
2MB, 245x150px
>>51720057
>>
>>51720286
>>
File: Challenge_accepted.gif (1MB, 369x338px) Image search: [Google]
Challenge_accepted.gif
1MB, 369x338px
>>51720299
forgot pic derp
>>
File: 1487053527544.gif (454KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1487053527544.gif
454KB, 500x376px
>>51720312
>>
File: img010.jpg (143KB, 473x453px) Image search: [Google]
img010.jpg
143KB, 473x453px
>>51720069

Like... like this?
>>
File: img011.jpg (147KB, 472x453px) Image search: [Google]
img011.jpg
147KB, 472x453px
>>51720069
Aw shoot, forgot the truckers hat.
>>
>>51720480
Oh shid I forgot to ask if you can make him wolf sized

still I like it, so I'm keeping it
>>
>>51720512
But anon, that is wolf-sized. Just use your imagination!
>>
>>51720524
Imagination is for LOSERS

Now do a riot control Yorkshire Terrier!
>>
>>51719999
Pretty dope.
>>
File: img012.jpg (442KB, 2303x2481px) Image search: [Google]
img012.jpg
442KB, 2303x2481px
>>51720541
>>
File: Yorik or Riot.jpg (104KB, 369x397px) Image search: [Google]
Yorik or Riot.jpg
104KB, 369x397px
Oops, uploaded the full scan.
>>
>>51720770
Beutiful

Now and actual serious request if you please?

>>51708007
>>51707997

Pls, it's for a campaign, doesn't need color if that's not your forte
>>
File: Sand Babe.jpg (167KB, 2048x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Sand Babe.jpg
167KB, 2048x1210px
Requesting runner
>>
>>51718446
That is awesome. I would say it is A-OKK.

>>51718457
No the OR but that looks awesome. Do you have a da/tumblr?
>>
>>51720480
>>51720770
Such good dags.
>>
>>51720827
As a personal rule I don't tamper with or modify other artists work.
But I would be ok with drawing a new character in my own style and pose and use that one as a reference, trying to keep close to the design.
I'm guessing the character is some kind of Tibbit? Is there anything about the costume that you want different? Anything different about the pose, posture, personality? Want him doing something?
But for right now, my insomnia is relenting, so I'll get to it some time tomorrow.
-_- Zzzzzz
>>
File: Sir Knight.png (208KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Knight.png
208KB, 600x1000px
>>51718657
Updated WIP
>>
>>51720908
He does, it's http://mynameisrobotjones.deviantart.com/
>>
Requesting a little Beholder eyeball familiar.

It will belong to the BBEG, and is full of catlike personality. Something distinct about it, quirky and memorable, but that can be up to you.
>>
File: CCF02142017.jpg (90KB, 885x768px) Image search: [Google]
CCF02142017.jpg
90KB, 885x768px
>>51709465
>>
>>51719899
ill give this one a go
>>
File: CCF02142017_0001.jpg (63KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
CCF02142017_0001.jpg
63KB, 604x600px
>>51721177
>>
A female monk, barbarian, and bladesinger having a bath in a hot spring. They catch a peeping tom and are ready to fight. Next to their naked figures is their max possible AC, written in tiny font in their their current naked state.

Feel free to design them however you see fit.

Monk 22 AC(10+dex+wis+haste)
Barb 24 AC(10+dex+con+haste)
Bladesinger 30AC(mage armor+blade song+haste+prepared shield)
>>
>>51721367
Cute! Thanks
>>
>>51721452
All three female, all three full frontal nude?
>>
>>51716331
Would show her my wizard's tower several times in a row if you catch my drift
>>
>>51716331
OR here. I probably asked myself to be misunderstood with such a short request, but when I worded it "in robes", I was meant to imply her original clothes wouldn't remain.

And if we're semantic, that's basically just a cloak, not a robe.

Thanks nonetheless!
>>
>>51722144
Dang. Funnily enough I thought that she would look better in just the robe during the drawing but I honestly didnt get that she should only be in those. Sorry about that.
>>
>>51722160
Well shiiittt.

You could've asked in the thread? More like my bad for not having it more clearly in the request (although, I kind of assumed it was clear enough).
>>
>>51722189
Retroactively thinking, I really should have done that just in case. I just went with my assumption right away, though I doubt other drawfags will trip over it now.
>>
>>51706358
Bumping.
>>
>>51719964
>>51720014
Hey, I got a lot of unexpected work these days, so I'll have to postpone this a bit, like a few days probably.
>>
>>51719996
yeah, that's perfect actually.
not too thin, and not really wide.
great job dude, like I said everything else is great!

thanks again anon!
>>
File: super heavy norse knight.jpg (108KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
super heavy norse knight.jpg
108KB, 600x750px
>>51713080
>>51713341
>>51713357
WIP for now, have some assignments I have to get to.
>>
File: wizardeyes.jpg (379KB, 850x864px) Image search: [Google]
wizardeyes.jpg
379KB, 850x864px
>>51719899
how's this so far? Sorry its not full body, I messed up proportions and had to compensate.
>>
>>51721605
All female all nude bathing. No need to show privates. Strategic censoring is acceptable
>>
File: EC.png (326KB, 703x1451px) Image search: [Google]
EC.png
326KB, 703x1451px
>>51704673
something a bit left field - would like a really swanky version of this insignia - E C, with a green tower all set on an apple, key above. Feel free to beautify to any degree!
>>
>>51722527
Looking super cool so far!
>>
>>51716742
Thanks man.
>>
>>51720021
I'm so sorry for the late reply! However if youre still up for it I would like the kobold to be black coloured and other than that
the colour of the clothing doesnt really matter, as it's kinda supposed to look like he's poorly dressed.
As for the personality have him be happier as he's more schemy than cowardly.
He does have a very small and worn crossbow as weapon to go with the frying pan shield.

Thank you so much for your time.
>>
>>51707850
>>51707873
24 hour bump
>>
>>51707277
24-hour bump
>>
I would like to request to request the Emperor's attendants cataloging and disposing of Sister of Battle convent Valentine donations.
>>
>>51724517
If I could draw I would deliver you one of the oiled, naked, g-string-wearing Custodes staring up at a literal mountain of chocolate hearts in a heartbeat.
>>
>>51707301

This one's mine, I'm gonna be bumping it from now instead of my friend.
>>
>>51724541
If I could draw, I'd do it myself. But thanks for expressing your interest.
>>
>>51724556
Woop de fuckin doo, your """friend""" is still a faggot
>>
File: Impguard Medic.jpg (338KB, 773x1929px) Image search: [Google]
Impguard Medic.jpg
338KB, 773x1929px
>>51719661
Keep your request up: I tried but this is not a goddamn delivery and I kinda hate myself for even making it, let alone posting it, but I wanted to try drawing a cute medic girl dammit.
>>
>>51725217 #

Oh wow! Dude, that's awesome! It's perfect! Iiterally have no complaints that I could give.
Thank you so much for drawing her.
>>
>>51713056
I assume you are the OR(s) of the griffin captain?

I apologize for lack of progress, but I have been barely able to move due to illness the past two days. Still working on her, but the going got very very slow until this flu completely leaves. Hopefully I will not die on you before it is done
>>
>>51725217

Are you sure I should keep up the request though? I want to don't be greedy about art.
>>
>>51725590
Not the artist but It's definitely ok when the artist clearly states it
>>
>>51725590
Artist here: keep the request up. Like I said, I don't consider that a delivery at all.
>>
>>51706835
Hurblurb. I'm assuming the first delivery was the other one, just curious whether you started drawing it? For example when the next thread comes, should I "anchor" the req itself?
>>
>>51720961
Ye, the costume is fine as it is, but it would be great if you could do a version without it and just the eyepatch and scarf

Posture I guess he's pretty relaxed, maybe sitting on a chair

oh and since you're drawing from scratch it would be nice if you could make him a little bit bigger, Not Human-sized, but manlet-size could work
>>
File: 1476660132860.png (58KB, 277x749px) Image search: [Google]
1476660132860.png
58KB, 277x749px
Requesting any drawing of your choice with this girl
>>
File: IMG_3424.jpg (163KB, 922x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3424.jpg
163KB, 922x640px
I'd like to request the men from King Of The Hill done like the Vampire Counts characters W'soran, Vlad, Neferata, and Ushoran please.

I think it would be funny, and would give "That boy ain't right" jokes with Mannfred.
>>
>>51725926
Also since I have no picture I might as well describe accurately

His expressions are much more cartoony than realistic, and the scar on his right eye is less of a slash and more of a big crack (like he was made of porcelain)

He's very lax and always trying to look cool (tough that fails sometimes)

He could be reading a book, or drinking a coffee, but since I'm using it as a character image, I guess just normal posing would work
>>
>>51725947
Drinking hot chocolate in bed
>>
>>51721181
OR here, thanks, my dude.
>>
>>51713451
>>51720908
original arti-I mean, tracer here, nice to see how the art I gave you is evolving.
>>
>>51708497
26 hour bump
>>
>>51710194
Bump
>>
>>51727064
Still waiting on those references my main man
>>
>>51722689
Could you shorten the beard to not go past his neck. Other than that it looks pretty good man.
>>
So last session, our group visited a city of bards. To fit in a few of us were given fashion updates by what turned out to be a fey in disguise. Our female earth genasi stoner cleric was given a purple suit that, with a tug in the right place, unfolds into a dress that "looks like a layered cake". I was so sure she was gonna murder our bard for forcing her into it, she was not happy.

Meanwhile, my butch water genasi blood hunter pirate, after a few light-hearted threats of bodily harm, was given a huge blue hat, a giant red cape, and blinged up scale mail. The GM said that she looked, for all intents and purposes, like a pimp. She spent the rest of the day with a shit-eating grin on her face.

Requesting a picture of either of them. Or both. Or especially the earth genasi getting harangued into wearing the damn thing.
>>
>>51727236
I posted a reference. I put a lot of work into too.
>>
>>51727850

See >>51708550 >>51708647
>>
>>51727885
Why?
>>
>>51727915
What are you, stupid?
>>
>>51727915
He's giving you shit because he's a shitposter.
>>
>>51708365 >>51709117
It was me alright. I don't upload everything I draw on dA.
>>
>>51727929
Shitposters?
In a /tg/ drawthread?
Its more likely than you think!
>>
File: shitrequest.png (435KB, 653x322px) Image search: [Google]
shitrequest.png
435KB, 653x322px
Inspired by a recent 5e homebrew, requesting a halfling warlock of Kek. Draped over his diminutive form are green and blue vestments, with a green stole, embroidered with unintelligible words. A blue sash is worn over the robes, and peeking from underneath the sash is a small leatherbound tome entitled, "Uncensored Hentai". Over his head is a hood resembling a frog, with the hem at the opening of the hood a bright red, forming what looks to be the lips of a mouth. The hood is topped with two protrusions resembling eyes. With arms outstretched and a joyous grin, the halfling exclaims, "Shadilay, my brothers!" In one hand, he holds a magical black rod, topped with a jade
>
>>
>>51727929
>he's giving you shit because you're a shitposter

ftfy
>>
>>51727968
If they're both shitposters, am I still wrong?
>>
>>51728175
Yes.
>>
Is a disallowed to request art for a setting your working on?
>>
>>51728462
Of course not, we all do that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1008KB, 1600x820px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1008KB, 1600x820px
Requesting this guy wearing light body armor like in the reference along with a mask on his face like the symbol to the left. I'd like for him to be cracking his knuckles.
>>
File: MEDIIIIC!.png (82KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MEDIIIIC!.png
82KB, 600x1000px
>>51719661
Linework. Hope I didn't deviate too much from the pose request
>>
>>51710400
Bumperoni.
>>
>>51712599
Bump
>>
>>51728992

Oh, no, that's fine. The new pose looks great! All the small details on the Chainsword, helmet, and belt are amazing!

If you could make her thighs a bit skinner, it'd be even better though. She's a Hiveworlder, so not exactly the most well-fed of people. If you can't though, that's fine too.

But yeah, everything else looks perfect. Thank you so much!
>>
>>51726596
Yeah, I appreciate the work you did a ton, man. It already has been and will continue to be such a help.
>>
>>51728992

Actually, if her face could be a bit more angular as well, that'd be great too. Thanks!
>>
File: Hobold.jpg (343KB, 651x765px) Image search: [Google]
Hobold.jpg
343KB, 651x765px
This what you had in mind for the hobo-kobold?
>>
>>51729921
Damn, not OR, but that's really cool, you've got a really interesting style.

You still doing monster race requests? If so, can I make a request for a yuan-ti sorceress? I can post the ref image later on tonight if you're interested.
>>
File: CadianTroop.png (50KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
CadianTroop.png
50KB, 1200x1400px
>>51719661
2nd Cake?
>>
>>51729921
OR here holy shit dude. That looks really nice. Yeah thats about what i had in mind but nowhere near as good.
It may very well be the best drawing of a Hobold ive ever seen.
>>
>>51730075
Since I started posting on here I kind of got swamped with requests so it might take me a day or so to get to it. I mean yeah, the point of the thread is for people to post their requests. So y'know, go for it.
I've never actually tried drawing a Yuan-ti. They the Lamia looking things right? sounds fun.
>>
>>51730124
Awesome, Glad you like it man.
>>
>>51730274
Ok, sure thing, thanks for the consideration, I'll post the ref when I get home.

Yuan-ti have multiple forms, lamia included. In this case, she's more of the lovecraftian serpent-man: snake head and body, 4 limbs and a tail.
>>
>>51720908
Yep, what >>51720990 said, and a tumblr: its-robot-jones.tumblr
>>
>>51730103
I- I don't even know what to say in thanks anymore. You guys have all pretty much blown my mind time and time again with the artwork.

It's beautiful. Thank you so much for drawing my character. I am just so happy with the drawings you, >>51728992, and >>51725217 have done. Yours, Everson, is like the perfect combination of the two.
>>
>>51730690
I've got you on watch.
>>
File: aor_ace.png (539KB, 507x578px) Image search: [Google]
aor_ace.png
539KB, 507x578px
>>51704673

Requesting an X-Wing pilot for a Star Wars game. Basically, the girl on the left, but in the pose on the right and holding the helmet on the bottom.
>>
File: MEDIIIIC!.png (64KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MEDIIIIC!.png
64KB, 600x1000px
>>51729401
Thinned her up a bit
>>
>>51730389
>>51730274
ayyy

>>51725926
>>51726302

Sorry I couldn't write it sooner but here's the details for the request
>>
File: image.jpg (804KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
804KB, 3264x1836px
>>51731081
>>51728992
>>51725217

Take these cookies as a sign of my love for you three.
>>
>>51731209
You're welcome, my dude!
>>
File: Detecting Evil during breakfast.png (191KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Detecting Evil during breakfast.png
191KB, 600x800px
>>51705671
>>
>>51710625
Bump
>>
>>51725766
Sorry man, it was the same person.
>>
>>51731288
perfect
>>
>>51705359
I'll do this; Can start as soon as I get home from work. Been in an infinity mood especially after dat tech bee. Did you just want a front/back dossier?
>>
>>51704899
In case it was the same anon(?)

Bumpadum.
>>
>>51716832
Bump
>>
File: Welsimyse_ref.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Welsimyse_ref.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>51730274
>>51730075
Ok ,here's the ref. I'm in no hurry, and I've already had a lineart delivery in the past so take your time. Main idea is that she's a yuan-ti that's part-dragonborn instead of human, everything else should be in the image. If you've got any questions, I'll be lurking.

Thanks again for considering my request, I'd really like to see what she looks like in your style.
>>
>>51730507

Kk, few questions. Do you want this character to be a monstrous horror, or... you know, kind of attractive? When I was first learning how to draw I was going through sort of a furry phase so I can try and run it either way.... Ugh... that just triggered soooo many cringe memories....

..... Aaaaany way, the skirt is cut off on your reference, and that kind of ties into the above question. It could mean anything between a thigh high slit in a short skirt, or a standard full length victorian hoop skirt.
And again, I gotta ask the usual. Pose and attitude. I don't know the characters personality, so unless you want a boring T pose I need a little insight on what would be appropriate for the character you envision.
No rush on answering Since I got a few other requests before this one.
>>
File: Dragonborn.png (216KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonborn.png
216KB, 600x1000px
>>51733250
Not the other drawguy, but here's a prelim WIP, anything you would like changed before I refine it further?
>>
>>51734532
Hey, thanks man. Only thing I can see so far is she's not wearing the hat, it's kind of her signature thing, and she usually wears boots as well. Other than that, I like the creepy angle you went with. It is a Mythos-themed game after all.
>>
>>51734585
Copy that my guy, I'll add those in. I should have more refined version up soon
>>
>>51705690
bumparoos
>>
>>51734312
Mostly what I want is more of an attractive look (she is a Charisma caster after all), but possibly a bit uncanny. like there's something subtly wrong but it's hard to place. Not that I don't appreciate >>51734532's take on her either. Skirt is purple, ankle length, it's not especially wide, so I'm not sure if there would be any hoop in it, with no slits. As far as attitude is concerned, she's usually pretty reserved, and is used to hiding her face in public, more recently using Disguise and Alter Self to appear as a human, in true serpentfolk fashion. Kind of a go-with-the-flow kind of attitude, with a burgeoning sense of curiosity about the world and the recent events plaguing it after spending years as a hermit in the woods. Maybe a little bit of apprehension as she slowly learns more about Yig, the Old One whose curse causes her to look the way she does.
>>
>>51719876
bumpies
>>
>>51734705
The mention of hoops was more of a joke suggesting the possible extremes.
But cool, I can totally work with that.
I'll get to it when I can find the time.
>>
>>51734747
Believe me, I actually did consider putting he in a hoop skirt at least once, since the setting's about in that era. But that might be pushing a bit what's considered proper adventuring gear. Maybe in the ubiquitous "grand ball" session every campaign always seems to have. Probably going to be in disguise for it though, if it happens at all.
>>
>>51725475

We await your return, warrior
>>
how do I make the perfect waifubait request and get all of the art
>>
>>51735508
Well, step one is selling your soul to an infernal power.
>>
>>51735539
done. now what?
>>
>>51735546
Now, using your infernal resources, design an aesthetically pleasing, but not obviously waifu-bait character. Attractive enough to intrigue the artists, but not so overblown as to set off the waifu-fag assault team before you have a good fistful of pictures. Also, your stars must be in alignment, and the proper sacrifices made.
>>
>>51735556
do I have to pray to charlotte or is a sacrifice to her sufficient?
>>
>>51735561
Praying to the graven images of a previous success is unnecessary.
Oh, but don't forget your chants.
>>
>>51735580
shit I don't remember them can you post them please thank you.
>>
>>51735595
Sorry, your contract doesn't cover chant insurance in case of Lethe poisoning or simple forgetfulness.
>>
>>51735615
what if this is a result of memory tampering by way of foul sorcery?
>>
>>51735622
You should've prepared Counterspell or Remove Curse then.
>>
File: fukken_xenos.gif (46KB, 371x244px) Image search: [Google]
fukken_xenos.gif
46KB, 371x244px
>>51732932
That'd be fantatstic. Much appreciated, man.
Also, yeah, that techbee is pretty great. Not to mention the super-cute crab hiding in the pauldron...
>>
>>51735622
Still not covered and counts as Lethe Poisoning.
I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do. Additions to your contract will have to be tendered with further souls, but as they're going to be second-hand they'll be going at a 5:1 exchange rate I'm afraid.
>>
>>51735641
fair enough.

>>51735648
can I choose death?
>>
>>51735652
Upon death the contract is to be collected in full, with an addition Early Termination fee, as you are cancelling it before it is fulfilled. The termination fee could range from the taking of both physical and soul-self into a hell dimension, or it could just make you smell like rancid fish for eternity. The wording is rather vague.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>51735669
I accept these odds.
>>
File: Lars.png (4MB, 4108x1988px) Image search: [Google]
Lars.png
4MB, 4108x1988px
Requesting a character for a campaign set revolving around kingdoms based on the Wu Xing (5 Chinese Elements).

The character in mind is a lowly heavy grunt soldier with a sense of idealism that hails from the Kingdom of Metal. Certain circumstances has brought him to be on the run with an Ice Imperial soldier after the Princess of the Water Kingdom was abducted by the Metal Kingdom.

The Metal Kingdom is a highly advanced militaristic nation that uses robotics and modern day weaponry. Armor is reminiscent of the Helghan Soldiers from Killzone / Police Units from Jin Roh with the color scheme being black and silver with orange accents. He uses a LMG that he carries around with ease, a backpack of ammo protruding from his back. He's a tall 6'2 guy with short brown hair.

Any pose or artist interpretation of armor is fine. If anything, he should have a slight grin.
>>
>>51735685
Let's see, that's... Ah. Ripped screaming into the void of the Terminus, where you'll physically suffer until the end of all time. Your soul is tendered here, and the psychic backlash of your physical suffering will generate such turmoil that we'll be using it to power our hellscape for a good few weeks.
A pleasure doing business with you.
>>
>>51735719
ty anon bless up.
>>
>>51727941
thank you. Can you link me to your dA then? I want to check out what else you've done.
>>
>>51736048
http://rotaken.deviantart.com/
>>
File: Petronia.png (1MB, 819x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Petronia.png
1MB, 819x1656px
Got one for the creative types, would be thankful for any artistic help.

The decoy BBEG of my new campaign. An Orc mercenary leader. Big, powerful, fearsome Orc woman. It's said there's Storm giant somewhere back in her ancestry, as she's surprisingly good looking, and well put together.

A high black mohawk, powerfully built, strong. Covered pretty much well in fitted black women's armour. Armour looks like it was built to inspire, like she wants to see herself recreated in statue.

Carries a greatsword that looks like it would split someone clean down the middle.
>>
File: dat_PH!.jpg (125KB, 618x700px) Image search: [Google]
dat_PH!.jpg
125KB, 618x700px
>>51705359
>>51735644
Here's a WIP shot. You mentioned it's an Indigo Regular. Was there any design elements you have in mind? (since Spec-Ops look slightly different from the base trooper)
>>
>>51720967
OR here, looking good, I really like the tubes you have going into the helmet/mask
>>
>>51736275
My, she's a cutie, isn't she?
>>
>>51736275
Not the guy you're responding to, but isn't she fine the way she looks?
>>
>>51736275
Looking already great.
Yeah, to be honest, I didn't even consider the spec-ops aspect of additional gear. Maybe something like having a set of satchel harnesses for that?
>>
>>51736343
>isn't she fine the way she looks?
Sure. It's just that that spec-ops are basically upgraded versions of the basic trooper. So usually they have a bit of uniqueness to their design.

>>51736410
>Satchel
That would work! I was thinking something like those satchels on the Bagh Mari
>>
>>51736275
Fusilier Spec Ops (the generic one and Bipandra) don't looks that different from normal Fusiliers. I would say just give her a unique earpiece or something.
Felix incorporates some parts of the generic Vortex Spec-Op because I couldn't tell what the generic one is supposed to be.
>>
>>51736275
Don't know that much of Infinity, but how about some comms equipment like an earpiece and antenna? That seems very spec-ops, assuming they still use that stuff in the future.
>>
>>51736435
>Bagh-Mari satchel
Why didn't I think of that? Those are pretty much perfect.
>>
New thread please
>>
>>51737607
Already existed an hour and minutes ago.

>>51737067
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.