[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend runs solo games for mutual friend(???) >says mutual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: chocolate milk.jpg (9KB, 325x259px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate milk.jpg
9KB, 325x259px
>friend runs solo games for mutual friend(???)
>says mutual friend wants to play a superhero game, system doesn't matter
>friend doesn't know the first damn thing about superhero comics because she doesn't like western comic books
>still wants to run a superhero game
>mutual friend won't elaborate on what he wants, afraid that this particular concept with this particular GM won't work
>I am expected to help them figure this out

What the fuck do I do here
>>
Force them to play Paranoia instead.
>>
>>51687667
>>51687644
Alternatively, have them run Paranoia while telling them it's a superhero game.
I have no idea what that would be like, as I am only familiar with the game from /tg/ stories, but image of these two very confused, uncommunicative guys trying to make this work with no idea what they're doing, the other guy is trying to do, or what the game is about is making me grin like an idiot.
>>
>>51687644

>won't elaborate on what he wants

but why
>>
>>51687938
I'm assuming he doesn't know what he wants.
>>
>>51688040

so that's the real problem

she should just run whatever then
>>
>>51687644
Tell friend that the best she can achieve is insulting mutual friend's interests by trying to run a superhero game despite not know the first thing about them.
>>
>>51687644

>friend runs solo games for mutual friend
>she

He is fucking her and you all will be very uncomfortable while playing in only group of 3.
>>
>>51690078

>He is or is about to fuck her

Self-fix'd
>>
>>51687644

OK OP, what you want, what you really really want, is a far future cyberpunk dystopia where corporations and a corrupt government rule, where little under 2% of the population have superpowers, but wait, there's a catch, everyone with superpowers has inhuman mutations, and the more powerful their superpowers are, the more extensive and severe their mutations are.

For example, bob has the ability to electrocute people by touching them, bob also has the eyes of a cat. Chuck, on the other hand, has the ability to generate, channel, and manipulate electricity with his mind, chuck looks like someone took a lizard, a cat, and part of a human, and mashed them all together into a disgusting abomination.

Mutants are discriminated against because they're not human and have mysterious, seemingly supernatural powers. They don't have the same rights as baseline humans, and are denied basic rights, (like the right to drive, the right to own a firearm, basic job security, etc.) and they are punished much more harshly than humans for the same crimes, (for example, a human might get 5 years in prison for conning someone out of 2,000 credits, whereas a mutant might get 30 or more years for the same crime.) Because of this, many mutants get involved with the criminal underworld, and profit off those who they believe have wronged them. Many try to live their lives on the bottom of the social ladder, but a few become vigilantes in an effort to redeem themselves in the eyes of humanity.

Most mutants only have the mutations and superpowers they were born with, and some unlucky mutants don't have any superpowers, but a few mutants slowly evolve, meaning that they gain superpowers and mutations over time. The PC is one of these evolving mutants.

> To be continued
>>
>>51691354

Mutants aren't unstoppable, because the highly elite militarized cyborg police, (think Robocop+Judge Dredd on crack, only an organized force of them) specializes in hunting down inhuman dissidents, and their cybernetics are able to match, if not surpass mutant superpowers. There are also mechanical devices able to nullify certain mutant superpowers, and rampant surveillance systems make it difficult to perpetrate crimes without being identified and caught. There is a highly illegal, highly addictive, and highly lethal drug that gives its mutant users a significant temporary boost to their powers, at the cost of their mental stability.

Hope this was what you were looking for, OP
>>
File: dark-angel.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dark-angel.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>51691354
Or just rip off this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.