[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game ends >gm doesn't invite you to his new one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Concern.jpg (38KB, 305x308px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.jpg
38KB, 305x308px
>game ends
>gm doesn't invite you to his new one

How do I deal with this feeling?
>>
Realize that in some way, you were a bad player.
Either that or the GM is running a game for a different circle of friends that he doesn't think you'd be comfortable with.
>>
>>51665916
Might not be you. Could jsut be that the game filled up fast, or he didn't think it's your cup of tea.

Or you're a potentially that guy. Who knows?
>>
File: 990-24395-10488.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
990-24395-10488.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>51665916
Sounds like you're a loser.

Don't get mad. Get motivated.
>>
>>51665916
> DM kicks you out for being a toxic player, who can't get along with anyone
> DM invites you to his next campaign
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>51666085
He wants the D.
>>
>>51666085
Your GM is a good person who counts you among his friends despite your flaws. He wants to give you a second chance.
Either that or he has no ther friends that play and you are a last-ditch effort to get a game together.
>>
>>51665916
By finding a new group.
>>
>>51665953
This. So much of this.
>>
>>51665916
So why don't you directly ask him why he did not invite you to his new game?
>>
>>51665916
I don't know, try asking him?
>>
>game ends
>take turn as the gm
>specifically ban THAT GUY from joining
>everyone but the previous gm agrees
>he caves in anyways because he doesn't want to get lumped in
ha ha yes
the best feeling
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.