[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to get one of these other than cosplaying/collecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Is there any reason to get one of these other than cosplaying/collecting porpoises?

I always wanted one as a kid, tho I never saw them anywhere, but now I can't help but think that they would be pretty annoying to actually use, and they would only get in the way of the game.
>>
Mostly you wear it so that you don't look like a giant doofus while playing a children's card game.
>>
>>51658923
Aye, it looks like a cheap plastic trinkey. Probably elf-make. Next time you're in the mountains, come by the mine, i'll set you up.
>>
>>51658989
Well then it isn't very good at it's job.
>>
>>51658923
I had one as a kid. I never used it outside of my imagination.
>>
>>51659005
>I'm a pleb who didn't own one of these as a kid
>I make myself feel better by pretending that it isn't a pussy magnet that ameliorates the pussy-parching properties of Yu-Gi-Oh! as a whole
>>
>>51658923

I've seen a couple of these by a few kids who would bring it to a local gaming shop, they always mutilate cards and you can't use sleeved cards with them.
>>
>>51659024
You also have to play with an arm on the table I guess.
>>
>>51659048
>you
In the indefinite sense, sure. Some people can hold their arm up for ten minutes.
>>
REESE

IF YOU'RE IN THIS THREAD

FUCK YOU

YOU OWE ME A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME
>>
>>51658923
i suppose being able to play a childrens card game at most places without a table and not on the dirty floor.

cosplay duels are the best reason
>>
When I was a kid a friend told me that they are heavy as shit, could have been just because he was young but heavy for a 10 year old still is probably mildly unconfortable for an adult which isn't optimal.
>>
File: IMG_1668.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1668.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I built one out of cardboard for a video I'm going to make about mtg.
It's a huge fucking pain in the ass to use, the cards constantly fall out of the deckbox, they always slide of the upper part, and drawing and playing with only one hand is actually pretty tough.

That'll make for a good joke in the video though.
>>
>>51662338
I made one out of cardboard too when I was 7.

It was utterly unusable as well, but it looked nice so I was kind of proud, tho it was probably shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.