[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy these while you can. Estimated $8.95 each after this weekend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 122778_200w.jpg (26KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
122778_200w.jpg
26KB, 200x285px
Buy these while you can.

Estimated $8.95 each after this weekend. (Two week settle)

Currently under $1 usd.

Sincerely: A guy who makes a living flipping MTG
>>
>tfw have a prerelease foil one

I really hope what you say is true anon.
>>
I can believe that. It's worth more than a dollar comparatively to the rest of the standard-usable cards.

Which is best Dynavolt build, U/B or U/R? Or grixis if you're a madman??

I wanna try a U/R one, I think the faceburn is worth over grasp
>>
>>51653441
>A guy who makes a living flipping MTG
Kill yourself
>>
>>51653499
Hold on to that. Probably going to be $18+ during settle.
>>
File: thinking-man.jpg (96KB, 687x436px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-man.jpg
96KB, 687x436px
>>51653560
Both can be built control which is where this shines and will make its mark this weekend.
>>
>>51653441
What is the basis for this theory?
>>
>>51653441
>Sincerely: A guy who makes a living flipping MTG
what's poverty like?
>>
>>51653441
Don't believe you, as someone who already has a playset and tried to build a deck with it

Cons
>Comes down turn 3, doesn't do anything on it's own and isn't a "I win" button like Marvel
>Only 3 damage for 5E, good luck killing anything anything against midrange/control, and aggro just dumps creatures out faster than you can kill them
>If you don't build your deck around it, you might as well replace them for better cards. If you build your deck around it, you're going to have a bad time anyways

Pros
>Multiple copies admittedly stack very well though, but this has only happened in a few games out of a dozen and isn't reliable.
>>
>>51653441
minimum wage is $7.25 according to google. In order to break even with working 40 hours a week at some job that requires no brainpower for a month you would need to buy 145 Dynavolt Towers and flip them at $8.95 or higher. I can't think of a single store or retailer who would buy that kind of volume from you at a price where you would make a profit.
>>
>>51653560
Absolute madman here, Grixis is hilariously fun to pilot.

That being said, I'm only on Grixis instead of U/B for two reasons.

1) While UB can get the control job done and has plenty of both counters draw and removal, it has no real end game. Torrentials and Kalitas are both easily removed, and then you're stuck. Can't have a counter all the time. Tower helps, but not enough. This is fixed in Grixis by giving me access to Wandering Fumarole.

2) Unlicensed Disintegration is strictly better than Murder. No contest. At it's absolute worst, it's Murder. At it's best, it's Murder with a bolt attached. Strictly value.

And even after all of this text about it, I still only run two Towers in my deck. There simply isn't enough room for more. I've got one more in the side to help smooth out the odd control mirrors, but that is the absolute limit.
>>
>>51653441
>Sincerely: A guy who makes a living flipping MTG
heh
>>
>>51653441
Wait really? I only play EDH and draft and I got like 5 of these things from the draft and a fatpack.

I guess I can sell them to buy cards for a real format.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.