[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are sexy humans with animal features a big no no and magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

File: e0029838_5698c38044251.png (118KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
e0029838_5698c38044251.png
118KB, 960x800px
Why are sexy humans with animal features a big no no and magic land territory for so many people when sexy humans with pointed ears are 100% fine and exist in pretty much every setting?
>>
>>51642607
>a big no no and magic land territory

Are we visiting the same /tg/?
>>
>>51642653
>Are we visiting the same /tg/?

Have you tried not posting exclusively in /pfg/?
>>
>>51642664
He obviously has. This isn't /pfg/.
>>
File: 1482931370242.jpg (283KB, 983x911px) Image search: [Google]
1482931370242.jpg
283KB, 983x911px
>>51642664

What are you talking about? /pfg/ loves kitsune.

Quotes from Pathfinder General:

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/post/51437301/
>I was going to apply with a shota kitsune vigilante shapeshifting/genderbending into a titty monster girl. The girl would be his masked persona. After all, disguising as different gender is something like -2 penalty and kitsune have Realistic Likeness which allows for actual gender cahnge.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/post/51471377/
>That's okay. I really liked your foxwife. I'd take her as a PC in any game I ran. I even masturbated to her!

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/post/51520494/
>Is it okay to play a CN zenko kitsune hunter who wears a Demon Mother's Mask and gets intimate with their animal companion?
>>
>>51642664
I do not play PF at all.

It's just, there were actually lots of discussions on th whole thing and what /tg/ mainly condemns is not these races' existance, but bad takes on it (i.e. actually actively fetishizing them, turning them into author's darlings or oppressed dindus).

As long as you play a good character, it's a good character. As long as you take a race seriously, it's a good race.
>>
Because if you stop masturbating for a second and have a closer loook at these sexy humans with pointy ears you will find that they have much more narrative purpose and reasons to be in fantasy and aren't, for some this might be a shock, not solely masturbation-bait, as well as established roles in your average fantasy-system as the DEX and magical race.

Sexy humans with animal features on the other hand come mostly from japan, thus are already cum-stained and serve no other role than being there because fetishes.
>>
Tbh both elves and furries are cancer that have no place on the tabletop beyond DM and/or players touching themselves while playing.
>>
>>51642721

This is complete bullshit and you know it. In 90% of settings elves are either a masturbation bait or some shitty tree loving hippies. Very few settings try to make them interesting.

And elves are no longer even go to race for magic classes in D&D.
>>
Yiff in hell furfag
>>
>>51642777
Your definition on what constitutes an elf seems to be more in line with /e/ and /h/, so you should probably go there and stay there.
>>
>>51642717
This.
/thread
>>
File: 1468931494133.gif (876KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1468931494133.gif
876KB, 540x304px
>>51642607
Cute animal ears > sexy animal ears
>>
>>51642796

What? Elf is what a setting describes as an elf. There is no room for interpretation.

Go ahead and try o tell me how DnD elves aren't walking fetishes. Especially fucking Drow with their demon orgies, femdom and half naked priestesses.
>>
>>51642607
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>STOP HAVING BADWRONGFUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's pretty much all about it

Try to treat this board as a forum of edgy hipster anonymous faggots instead of representative of tabletop community overall taste.

Beastfolks are pretty much the staple of tabletop gaming and fantasy along with elves and dwarves. How furry to how human-like they are depends on individual taste but they are always there.

Just because a group of anonymous basement dwellers who are probably very old and bitter don't like an more fashionable interpretation of beastfolks because they mistakenly believe this will make their hobby look foolish and by relation, themselves too and forgetting how in general people are judged mostly based on their personal attitude and history.
>>
>>51643531
>Especially fucking Drow with their demon orgies, femdom and half naked priestesses.

That's entirely different.
>>
>>51642607
Aaand you have your answer right >>51642779 here, OP.
>>
>>51643531
Drow are different trope from standard elves and you know it. Thats for one. Secondly, still drow have PLENTY of other interesting features BESIDES the fetish stuff which you kitsunes don't have nor they ever will.

And standard elves are only fetishized in bad settings written by bad authors that shouldn't be taken into account either way. Yes, they are no better than "sexy humans with animal features". But elves (and other "standard" races) exist also in quality non-sexualized depictions while your anime shit does not.

Please stop baiting by pretending you don't get it and didn't know it already.
>>
>>51642717
Also the entire race cannot be female, or represented in-campaign by only females.
>>
File: Kthudp5.jpg (550KB, 1280x1832px) Image search: [Google]
Kthudp5.jpg
550KB, 1280x1832px
>>51645131
And they must not force you into fucking their daughters.
>>
Because /tg/ is contrarian as hell and is full of both extreme perverts and extreme puritans. To be honest I'm a little sick of being told to kill myself just because I don't want to play a human in an all-human setting for the Xth time anymore, just as I'm tired of people trying to shove lesbian kitsunes down my throat and demanding that I enjoy them.
I'm not even sure why I still come to this place.
>>
>>51642607
>>Why are sexy humans with animal features a big no no
Because furfaggotry, now get out!
>>
>>51642607
I like doing the inverse, but as NPCS and monster encounters. Something like a dog or giant scorpion with a human face seems to spark a decent level of grotesque.
>>
>>51645131
The main problem for me is that male character portraits for races like that are fucking hard to find. Even harder if you gotta have someone who is old, not beautiful, OR NOT A FUCKING FURRY GODDAMN IT YOU FUCKERS STOP WITH THIS SHITTY DIMORPHISM.
>>
>>51642607
Because one is shitty furry fap-bait. The other is shitty fap-bait that we can't seem to shake from fantasy, thanks to Tolkien.
>>
>>51645097

Stop being a faggot. There are settings where elves are nothing but badly written fetish bait (like in almost all D&D settings)and there are settings where beats folk are well written.
>>
>>51642779
>>51645313

Ears + tail is not furfaggotry you retarded apes.

Furfaggotry requires fucking fur. Something anime animal girls lack.
>>
File: Thats It Thank You.gif (4MB, 443x250px) Image search: [Google]
Thats It Thank You.gif
4MB, 443x250px
>>51642607
OP, you and me are on the same damn page.

>Some people like anime chicks
Ok

>Some people like furry stuff
Ok

>Epic civil war dividing the two
... What? Why?

I do not understand the divide, one is not worse than the other.
>>
>>51646734
I bet you also believe that futa is not gay, you degenerate.
>>
>>51645131

Yet entire race can be male and it's 100% fine right?

Seriously, go and show me 5 canon portraits of female beastmen or dwarves in Warhammer fantasy.
>>
after browsing /pfg/, I've banned kitsune at my table
>>
>>51646803

By that logic every GM should ban humans.
>>
>>51646747

The funny thing is japanese animal girls don't even fall under "furry stuff".

Hell, Erune for example don't even have tails and they have much less body hair than humans. Yet somehow you will have retards screaming how they are furry.
>>
>>51646821
>By that logic every GM should ban humans.
This is something I have legitimately considered.
>>
File: female dwarf.png (190KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
female dwarf.png
190KB, 356x480px
>>51646765
>Yet entire race can be male and it's 100% fine right?
Nobody said that.

>Seriously, go and show me 5 canon portraits of female beastmen or dwarves in Warhammer fantasy.
Just from googling i can easily find more than five, but there's definitely skewered representation too.
>>
>>51646734
Anime girls are an entirely different kind of cancer, but cancer all the same.

Although I'd say beastfolk at least have a place in fantasy, which is more than you can say for anime girls.
>>
File: 1476785934204.png (97KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476785934204.png
97KB, 1024x640px
>>51647039
>not playing anime fantasy
missing out senpai.
>>
>>51647039

Yet it's fine when DnD and most other well known fantasy systems use western comics art that's even dumber and more fetishized than generic anime?
>>
>>51647079
This. You have license to include as much anachronism as it pleases you, and you're not really beholden to the tropes of western fantasy. You can flipflop between light hearted and dramatic willy-nilly, and ham it up as much as you want in either case.
>>
>>51647114
Never said that.
>>
>>51647039
>>51647114
It's really a question of tone of the setting more than some specific art style.

You don't bring anime catgirl into Black Company: the campaign and you don't bring MUH GRITTY SHELLSHOCKED SUPEREDGY TERRIBLE PERSON into something lighthearted (except a parody). Some settings set tone stronger than the others, but that's really, Really, REALLY not the case with D&D.
>>
>>51647166

Those anime cat girls could very well be a ruthless wild race of animalist warriors hunting humans to eat their hearts.
>>
>>51642684
Learn to read, sperg
>>
>>51647207
That too. You can adapt anything to any tone, some things are just easily adapted or have more cultural osmosis.
>>
>>51642684
So, is the point of that picture to show that five out of six 5e players are edgelords drudging through dreary games devoid of joy, whereas Pathfinder players still have a sense of whimsy and a color palette not limited to various shades of grey?
>>
File: Eilonwy - Chomoran.png (347KB, 1066x1491px) Image search: [Google]
Eilonwy - Chomoran.png
347KB, 1066x1491px
>>51647079
>>51647140
Japanese fantasy is cool. It's like you took AD&D in the nineties and evolved it in a different direction with less Western influence.

by the way harvin > erune > draf
>>
>>51645182
Answer the question.
>>
File: GATE_4_chapter_40_page_5.jpg (161KB, 728x1035px) Image search: [Google]
GATE_4_chapter_40_page_5.jpg
161KB, 728x1035px
>>51647207

The warrior bunnies were the only good thing about GATE
>>
>>51647575
Yeah, pretty much. 5e is really boring as a game and it's players have a hate boner for every other edition.
>>
>>51646706
>There are settings where elves are nothing but badly written fetish bait
Nobody argues that, point is, there are plenty of settings where they aren't as well. Including, well, the setting from which modern image of elf originates?
>and there are settings where beatsfolk are well written
Note that beastfolk=/=anime catgirls. Thus khajit do not count. And, with that note in mind, name ONE such setting where beastfolk is anime catgirls and well written at the same time.
>>
>>51643509
fucking american catgirls
>>
>>51647839
>warrior bunnies
cool
>all women
JAPAN.
>>
>>51647942
FF XI/XIV
>>
>>51645097
There's nothing inherently wrong with kitsune. Having fox ears and a tail doesn't somehow make them inferior to elves. The issue lies with them getting special or preferential treatment, which coincidentally is something that also happens with elves.

The issue is shitty writing and not the concept behind them.
>>
>>51646734
>Ears + tail is not furfaggotry you retarded apes

Bullshit. Anything that's part of the animal kingdom is furfaggotry by definition, since it's clearly depicting an animal. A girl with ears+tail is part of the animal kingdom, and therefore furfaggotry. QED.
>>
>>51648295
So humans are furfaggotry.
>>
>>51648295
>Anything that's part of the animal kingdom

you heard it here; if it's not an outsider or a construct, it's furry
>>
>>51648178
>Having fox ears and a tail doesn't somehow make them inferior to elves
Not having anything else to offer past those does.
>The issue is shitty writing and not the concept behind them
Problem, there is literally no concept behind them past "cute thing with animal parts"
>>
>>51648409
>Not having anything else to offer past those does.
Congratulations on making a statement that universally applies TO EVERY SINGLE RACE IN FANTASY TO EVER EXIST.

>Problem, there is literally no concept behind them past "cute thing with animal parts"
That's simply not true. There's lots of interesting things you can do with a race of shape-shifting spirit foxes. In fact, they don't even necessarily have to take the form of attractive women, in japanese folklore they could take ANY shape, including crotchety old men.
>>
>>51648409
I mean, i can oversimplify too and say that elves are humans with long ears, dwarves are midgets with beards and goblins are what happens after midget-rat-pug threesome, but it will be about as truthful as your statement.
>>
>>51648491
>EVERY SINGLE RACE IN FANTASY TO EVER EXIST.

Well then maybe those races shouldn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>51647575
>>51647873
Now the hold the fuck up I got a 5E bird person, I think aarakrokan is the name, monk who believes he's so perfect that life has reached its peak with him and him alone so he goes around asking people to give up as in kill their selves, teaching about contraception, and abhors the undead
>>
>>51642607
Because 4chan is retarded made by a retarded 15 year old who made up and enforced retarded rules to copy the popular website that existed at the time because he didn't get the jokes and he took them seriously.

Now 4chan is 'serious' about how much it hates everything. EVERYTHING is a big no no, everything is. Everything is wrong and 4chan hates everything.
>But what about this one thing that has a popular thread about a 5th of the time.
That thing, whatever the fuck you thought of, still has the negative threads the other 4/5ths of the time, and still has the haters in the supposedly positive thread.

It's called the 'Hate Machine" for a reason and it's a joke that went stale ten years ago and yet here we are. You're here for the random chance of good images, not any legitimate opinions.
>>
>>51648409
>Not having anything else to offer past those does.

Tell me again what halflings have to offer other than being small people with furry feet?
>>
>>51648692
This basically.

4chan exists as the modern-day equivalent of throwing peanuts at monkeys in a zoo, except it's free and the peanuts are (You)'s.
>>
>>51642607
Because these things don't exist in a vacuum. They come with existing fandoms, and some of these fandoms are much more obnoxious than others.
>>
>>51648684
>I think aarakrokan is the name
well you thought like AN IDIOT
>>
File: desert.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
desert.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>51645269
Because you have nowhere else to go. This is your only true home, and you know it.
>>
>>51648295
Congratulations, you are fur shit. Please kill yourself
>>
>>51647942

This particular logical fallacy is called No True Beastfolk.q
>>
Girls with animal ears aren't cute and I can prove it.

For any girl with animal ears, she either has two extra human ears, which is gross, or she just has blank skin where her human ears would be, which is also gross. There's no non-gross option.
>>
>>51648684

now if it's played straight well then you got a guy wanting everyone other than himself to die, which is pretty damn grim.

But assuming that's played tounge in cheek, that's an hilarious mental image in which case you'd be an example of that 6th player that isn't all about making every game as grim and dour as possible.
>>
>>51648491
>Congratulations on making a statement that universally applies TO EVERY SINGLE RACE IN FANTASY TO EVER EXIST
Then maybe stop playing/reading/watching shitty examples of fantasy and try actually decent ones.
>There's lots of interesting things you can do with a race of shape-shifting spirit foxes
Too bad fact that it is theoretically possible doesn't mean someone's actually doing it, Well, at least with success.
>>51648725
Unless you specifically mean hobbits, most iterations of halflings are shit in they own way, yes.
>>51648869
Read OPs post and then again think if this thread is about beastfolk in general or this specific kind of it.
>>
File: cat merchant.jpg (1000KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
cat merchant.jpg
1000KB, 1000x750px
>>51648940

Side ears.

Your move.
>>
>>51648954
The overall goal is a little bit of both actually, he also believes that everything has a right to live, however it also has a right to die and should exercise that right as soon as possible
>>51648759
N-no bully I didn't look it up I thought that's what it was ;-;
>>
>>51648954
I just remembered he got into an argument with an angel about who is actually perfect him or the angels and their gods. It was more or less them correcting each other on that "fact" until someone broke it up
>>
>>51648967
>Too bad fact that it is theoretically possible doesn't mean someone's actually doing it, Well, at least with success.
>I can speak for entire 9000+ games played at any moment
>what is mythology
>>
File: 1458986342899.jpg (427KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458986342899.jpg
427KB, 1920x1080px
>>51648089
Miqo'te are pretty cool but they'd be a lot better if they weren't nearly mono-gendered in lore.

Though I do find it funny that male miqo'te are either like the second or third most-played characters in the game. So maybe the reason males are so rare in their society is because they all left to go be adventurers.

But anyway, my point is, anime-style catfolk are fine as a race. Anime-style catgirls are not.
>>
>>51648954
>>51648684
>>51647575
No matter how serious your character reference art is, ridiculous situations generate naturally in any RPG session. Serious character art does not make for a serious game; a serious game requires everyone at the table to work hard fighting against the inevitable funny situations at the table. Starting with inherently ridiculous materials, like most lewd anime art, will actually decrease the effect of humor at the table because there's no contrast, no game equivalent of a straight-man to play off of. There's a good old article about it at http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dd/20051104a
>>
>>51648996
Looks more like a monkey than a cat.
>>
>>51649113
Is that your character? Mine's not the only one with that face, after all!

>anime-style catfolk are fine as a race. Anime-style catgirls are not.
That's a strange distinction, but i guess i understand what you're saying.
Stereotypical catgirls are terrible, but once you start doing lore for them they at least become less stereotypical.
>>
>>51648940
whenever one of my players wants to be an animal-ear girl I ask them this question and it grosses them out.

Works every time.
>>
>>51649219
weaklings.

Two ears placed slightly higher than humans' ones are undisputed god tier
>>
>>51649113
>Though I do find it funny that male miqo'te are either like the second or third most-played characters in the game.
Not surprised in the slightest, but mainly because they were so heavily requested back in the days of being Mithra in FFXI, same as female Galka/Roegadyn to a lesser extent, so it'd make sense for people to be excited about them after SE relented to fan requests after so many years.
>>
>>51649261
They are indeed weak

I don't mind animal girls, I just like giving them a hard time.
>>
>>51649207
Was, I haven't played the game in at least a year.

But to elaborate, nine times out of ten a race consisting entirely of attractive females is just an excuse for shallow fapbait.
>>
>>51648940
Instead of blank skin, hair grows there, so it's not all that obvious the ears are missing.
I feel strange because I'm not grossed out by the image.
>>
>>51649294
>But to elaborate, nine times out of ten a race consisting entirely of attractive females is just an excuse for shallow fapbait.

Yep, that's what ticks me off. Hopefully it will start to die out soon, since Square finally did it in a mainstream game (though they still yet have to break the curse of "OKAY LET'S DISCUSS THIS RACE'S COURTING HABITS FOR LIKE AN HOUR".
>>
>>51649116
You see that would be the case, except the rest of the party may have an unusual quirk or running joke with a character at most so I'm usually safe with my character choices
>>
>>51649655

I did like that the gender imbalance with the Miqo'te is used to give some lion or feral cat-like qualities to their society (only one male in a lion pride, and in most feral cat colonies there's a few males that don't really live with the women but wander through periodically), which I think is a nice opportunity to bring some flavor to a beast-people race. Building a sort of human culture with elements inspired by animal social behavior can be pretty neat.
>>
>>51649134
That's fair, he is about 95% monkey. Other than the ears and tail, that is.
>>
>>51642607
Because they're usually sluts or childishly naive. And The players who wants to fuck them always look like pedos abusing the innocense and hormones of imaginary teenagers.

Elves are usually metagames as aloof and superior. Catgirls are almost always lolis.
>>
File: roleplay advice.jpg (145KB, 377x1063px) Image search: [Google]
roleplay advice.jpg
145KB, 377x1063px
>>51642607

>>51645131
Technically, it could. You don't even need magic, although it demands some unique biological mechanisms.
>Unlike any other known animal, ordinary bdelloids routinely "import" pieces of DNA from their food and surroundings, capping their chromosomes with gene fragments from other animals, plants, fungi or even bacteria. These cross-kingdom genetic "patches" may continue to perform the same functions for the rotifer that they did for their original owners - sometimes involved in metabolic or immune defense processes, for instance - and will be passed on to all of the rotifer's cloned daughters. In a purely non technical sense, these creatures have evolved to "mate" with absolutely anything that has DNA; even a mold spore sucked into its grinding innards.
>>
>>51645131
You'd need a reason why but I don't see why they couldn't be
>>
File: KnowYourFurries.png (1MB, 2039x616px) Image search: [Google]
KnowYourFurries.png
1MB, 2039x616px
Furries are anathema. In large part, we can look to Furries as the ancestor of the super obnoxious, in-your-face fandoms, except instead of being a Fandom, which is bad enough, they represent a sexual fetish.

As such, things that would turn on a furry (including the characters referred to as "furries") get a "Do not want" default reaction. Guilty unless proven innocent. The furrier they are, the worse off. "Ears and Tail" is mostly safe, though "catgirl" is decently heavily fetishized as well (Elves get a lot of lewd treatment, but also have a LOT more "signal" under said noise).

Also, apparently non/borderline furry characters have a niche as oppressed minorities. I'd work with that.
>>
>>51645182
...Sauce?
>>
>>51651901
>Also, apparently non/borderline furry characters have a niche as oppressed minorities. I'd work with that.
But what if that *is* your magical realm?
>>
>>51652404
The answer to this question is now as always with situations that aren't normally but happen to be *your* magical realm: "Don't make it creepy at the table."
>>
File: ......png (80KB, 339x355px) Image search: [Google]
......png
80KB, 339x355px
>>51642664
But people are hating on kemonomimi and calling it furry in /pfg/.

>>51642684
>tfw you see someone quoting you along with that typo you made
>>
>>51645269
Because it is home
>>
>>51642717
Everybody read this.
>>
>>51642607
You.....you know monster girls are (one of) the most loved things on /tg/?
It's just that thanks to certain *events*.....
We mostly try to avoid them.
Not the pathfinder people though, they lovin it still.
>>
>>51642607
>sexy humans with pointed ears are 100% fine and exist in pretty much every setting
Elves that look as you described are also stupid
>>
>>51653994
Honestly /pfg/ is a blessing in disguise, as it's basically the last remnant of /tg/ being /d/-lite.

/d/ may love sex, but it takes /tg/ to really calculate how many spiders fit in a vagina.
>>
File: Tenkuu.no.Escaflowne.full.263682.jpg (143KB, 1888x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Tenkuu.no.Escaflowne.full.263682.jpg
143KB, 1888x1040px
>>51648996
Though I didn't realize it at the time, Escaflowne introduced me to the concept of 'waifu'.
>>
>>51654019
true.
You can never really suppress something. So letting it sit quietly in moderation is nice.
And if somebody needs their fap maps, they know where to go.
And indeed, the lurking /d/ side of /tg/ is truly capable of getting shit done....in oddly specific fetishes.
>>
>>51653994
events?
>>
>>51649116
Some RPGs are more ridiculous than others though. Something like D&D will generate a lot of ridiculous situations because that's just how the rules are. Not to say that the rules are shit - Magical Burst has weak rules in various ways and is rarely ridiculous, but D&D's rules are rooted in a game paradigm that's very ouroboric. You see this in things like Shadowrun too, and a lot of other big name games that follow the dominant paradigm of the last decade.
>>
>>51654126
Various things. I suppose its less of specific events, and more of a buildup. How this board was created, the time of spam, the time of monstergirls, the time of additional spam but with a spice of chakats, flare, and elf slave wat do etc.
You get the idea.
>>
It's less about the humans with animal features themselves and more about keeping the people that want them away. There's really nothing inherently wrong about making all your hobbits rabbit people or whatever
>>
File: homer laughing massively.jpg (262KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
homer laughing massively.jpg
262KB, 1284x980px
>>51642607
>>Why are sexy humans with animal features a big no no and magic land territory for so many people
>/tg/ is one person meme
>unquantifiable nonsense
>I don't want fetish fuel in my game a bad thing because imagined hypocrisy
BUt
>when sexy humans with pointed ears are 100% fine and exist in pretty much every setting?
>people playing animu settings.
>injected into dnd for animu lovers.
>everyone does this, this isn't wrong guys
both of your claims are unverifiable and stupid.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (182KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
182KB, 800x999px
>>51651200
well, this is fucking fascinating.
>>
File: 1472313941572.png (886KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1472313941572.png
886KB, 800x1066px
>>51651200
>>51654968
>The girl with cute cat ears/tail has consumed over 200 cats to grow them just right
>Constantly making "eating" innuendo and licking/sniffing you when noone's around
>You can't tell if the look in her eyes when she sees your features is lust or envy
>>
File: what.gif (436KB, 280x158px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
436KB, 280x158px
>>51655526
well, this is fucking horrifying
>>
>>51655526
I'd play that setting.
>>
>>51648996
All I can think looking at this is "Khajit has wares if you have coin."
>>
>>51654305
On that second one, he's talking about elves you retard. Y'know, that thing thats fine and dandy and basically in any fantasy setting along with dwarves, and possibly orcs, gnomes, or haflings?

That one is entirely verifiable because it pervades all facets of low to high fantasy.

>animu settings

I guess Lord of the rings is anime. And every DnD edition. Etc.
>>
File: 1457332435280.jpg (154KB, 878x518px) Image search: [Google]
1457332435280.jpg
154KB, 878x518px
>>51642607
>sexy humans with pointed ears are 100% fine and exist in pretty much every setting?
These represent something else to us.

>>51651200
>>51654968
>>51655526
Da fuck. This justifies Tyranids, Zerg, Kroot, Asari, Yuki Onnas and I'm sure I missed dozens of others.
>>
>>51656463
>implying yuki onna need justifying

I've noticed that they are almost always best girl. If there's an ice girl in something, they are generally the best character by leagues.
>>
File: I have several questions.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I have several questions.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51654019
What?!

>>51647839
Is GATE worth a damn, or should I skip it? I'm picky when it comes to anime.

>>51645182
Summary?

>>51656496
What do you mean?
>>
>>51656612
Just that. In most media i've seen, girls generally attributed to ice tend to be the best characters in their respective area's. Its more prevalent in anime, admittedly.
>>
>>51656612
Honestly, as someone who enjoys GATE but is also picky about anime, it's probably not worth your time.

I'm enjoying it, but it's something I pull out when I'm bored or just want a break from other stuff. I prefer Drifters as a "Hey, look what's kicking fantasy's ass now" anime but both are worth watching if you're out of other stuff.
>>
File: ayla bite.jpg (136KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
ayla bite.jpg
136KB, 480x854px
>>51656496
Chrono Trigger begs to differ.

No magic > ice magic
>>
>>51647575
>>51649116
Okay except the picture isn't about tone and seriousness it's about the fact that literally every single picture in /pfg/ was softcore japanese porn last time I checked.
>>
File: Frog.jpg (157KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
Frog.jpg
157KB, 500x531px
>>51656814
Ayla is a very specific exception. Mostly because the best ice character in that isn't a girl.
>>
>>51645097
So much of this.

Take your furry shit and go back into shadows. People, mostly, don't want it.

As far as elves being fap-bait. Only in settings that aim to be fap-bait. In any serious setting, they actually serve a story purpose.

Unlike your furry shit. They have yet to serve a purpose besides fab-bait.

Having a setting with your furry shit be as serious and well made as LoTR, or the like, then talk. Until then, back to the corner with your hat of shame.
>>
>>51657225
lol
>>
>>51647575
Having played with both, yes.
In all honesty, I enjoyed the blatant waifus of the PF players vastly more than the brooding silence and edgelordiness of the 5e players
>>
>>51652404
People like you are why I can't have bad things happen. You don't hide it well and everyone knows.
>>
>>51656612
>What
Not the guy you're responding to, but what are you '?!'-ing at?

It's hard for even me to swallow that /pfg/ is a blessing, as it's filled with the worst kind of autists and shitposters - and that's speaking as somebody who frequents the threads - however he has a point. In the past /tg/ was "YOU DON'T EVEN NEED THE OTHER BOARDS ANYMORE!" because before Quests sort of invaded and dominated the boardspace, our margin of topics used to be so far ranging that we'd inevitably trip happily into /d/ material. /pfg/ is sort of the last thread where people do that.

>/tg/ calculating how many spiders fit into a vagina.
That's a little disengenuous. They actually calculated how many spiders fit into a DROW vagina. If I recall, the amount was 'not enough to solicit more than an immature giggle from the party barbarian'. Hope this cleared up your confusion. I'll try to find the image cap if I can.
>>
>>51647028
Yo, I want to see 5 canon images of female beastmen. pls share.
>>
File: FerryKimono.png (131KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
FerryKimono.png
131KB, 960x800px
I tire of your moronic bait-posting. Let's discuss why Ferry is the cutest.
>>
File: 1474204769996.png (611KB, 897x4003px) Image search: [Google]
1474204769996.png
611KB, 897x4003px
>>51656612
>>51657809
That was just the start. The thread then planned how to maximize the amount of arachnid menstrual discharge.

Portable holes were mentioned.

Really, /tg/ should adopt some kind of dolphin-based merman as an avatar.
>>
>>51657877
Now that i look at it closer, what i thought to be canon picture is actually from oldhammer modelling blog, so, guess i was wrong, bummer.

They ARE mentioned in lore, though, so at least there's that?
>>
File: 1472527552150.gif (322KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1472527552150.gif
322KB, 266x199px
>>51651200
...damn, that's cool as shit.
>>
>>51651200
>tfw you have been searching for an justification for dr.Moreau-esque gene engineering creating horrific chimeras
>tfw nature has your back
Thank you, nature.
>>
>>51656612
GATE is just another /k/otaku fapbait with no revelance whatsoever, like ignoring that America and their allies will never let Japs exploit such potential on their own, and combat works like what shown in Deadliest Warrior shit.

Its like playing with "hurr hurr muh 1000 forged guns" autist that disregard said setting's magic capabilities and the morphology of magical beast inside.
>>
>>51642607

One group are furries/scalies who want to fuck their pets.

The other group just want beatifull longlived perfec humans with pointy ears.

Go back to your /pfg/ containment thread.
>>
>>51658590
>D-don't bully my waifu race!
>>
>>51642607
As soon as 4chan accepted furries more easily, it went even worse than it already was.
>>
>>51643509
>Either Cute or Sexy
>Not cutesexy
>>
Please don't bump the thread if you don't have anything to contribute.
>>
>>51659848
>Contribute
>On a shit thread
>>
File: 1425466344498.jpg (14KB, 351x502px) Image search: [Google]
1425466344498.jpg
14KB, 351x502px
>>51660134
>bumping
>a shit thread
>>
>>51642607
Neo/tg/ are no fun edgy kiddo that always latched on meme without actually know what they're talking about.

Hell, almost nobody in this thread even know what furry actually is. They think a human with cat ears and tails is furry. Seriously, what the fuck?

Just, have fun anon. Never base your gaming experience on /tg/, it's a bad idea.
>>
File: dude what.png (111KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.png
111KB, 233x233px
>>51645097
>Secondly, still drow have PLENTY of other interesting features BESIDES the fetish stuff which you kitsunes don't have nor they ever will.

You honestly think the drow, a pretend mythical race made up entirely for fetish reasons in the 80's, have more depth and interesting features than kitsune, an actual creature from folklore with HUNDREDS of years of stories, interpretations, and even theological writing attached to them?

You're fucking retarded, your Japan-hate is out of control.
>>
>>51657877
A good deal of beastmen are the result of Empirel farmers leaving mutated children to die in the woods, so it is actually very reasonable to assume a sizable chunk of beastmen with this background are female.
>>
>>51656398
Nigga please
>elves of Lotrs were noticeably sexy?
pretty yes but only in animu does it go full overdrive.
>>
>>51658454
The 'Beastmen women are said to be shy creatures because no one has ever seen one' is GW's way of sticking with their old, much more grimdark feel without explicitly saying it.

There are no/very few beastman women. They kidnap and rape humans, just like they did in older editions. Nobody has seen beastman females because they are ridiculously rare or maybe even don't exist at all.
>>
>>51660525
I might need a more in-depth explanation on the logical chain that goes "Malformed children dumped in woods -> Most of them are female". I think it's missing a step.
>>
>>51661810
Not most of. Some.
>>
>>51661837
Sorry, I just assumed "a sizeable chunk" meant "most". I stand corrected.
>>
>>51649116
>404
Nice link, buckaroo.
>>
File: 1428618037852.png (533KB, 750x678px) Image search: [Google]
1428618037852.png
533KB, 750x678px
>>51648692
>You're here for the random chance of good images, not legitimate opinions.

It kind of hurts how true that is. Why didn't I listen to moot when he told us to stop hating?
>>
>>51642607
They're fine...
As NPCs.
No further than that.
>>
>>51661958
I feel like half of /tg/ will start crying if you're including races as NPCs and then not let them play as them.

>Look the Minotaur was just an interesting fighter for this gladiator game, I'm not going to let you play as him.
>But he's in the world, I want to play a minotaur now! You have to let me, because I can easily find rules that will let me!
>>
>>51662153
Well, that's one half I won't be inviting back for any future games.
>>
File: Screenshot (1271).png (1MB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1271).png
1MB, 1680x945px
>>51661925
Works fine for me. Maybe it's something on your end.
>>
>>51662209
>botnet
No wonder, and no thanks, Alex.
>>
>>51661958
why
>>
File: DarkElf.jpg (188KB, 1500x711px) Image search: [Google]
DarkElf.jpg
188KB, 1500x711px
>>51660556
>only in animu does it go full overdrive

You are a retard.
>>
>>51662633
That's almost tame compared to the shit anime pulls off.
>>
>>51662647

You are confusing fantasy anime with hentai.

Go ahead and show me those fantasy anime where elves are sexualized as hard as in Warhammer or D&D.

You can't use Queen's Blade.
>>
File: anime a mistake.png (361KB, 552x694px) Image search: [Google]
anime a mistake.png
361KB, 552x694px
>>51662679
>>
>>51662763
>fanservice series has fanservice

Whoa.

Now show me that anime where young elf priestesses have temple orgies while the best one of them fucks a 3m tall demon. Like in canon DnD books.
>>
File: e7900e08878039a5220b4105fd2e55ba.jpg (266KB, 936x1301px) Image search: [Google]
e7900e08878039a5220b4105fd2e55ba.jpg
266KB, 936x1301px
>>51662679
>You are confusing fantasy anime with hentai
So is OP.
>You can't use Queen's Blade
Fuck you.
>Warhammer
That just one sub-race you posted, aside from wood elf wardancers they are pretty modest overall.
>DnD
They never occured to me as so sexualized and I will certainly not go through several editions right now.
>>
>>51662824

DnD had half naked elves in every edition even if you ignore dark elves.

Warhammer had elf cults of ecstasy.
>>
>>51662955
Nakedness is not automativally super fetishized and can also be a stylistic choice, for example when the loincloth barbarian is also half-naked it's fair game. Again I will not go through several depictions in different editions. In the player handbook of 5e they look pretty modest.

>Warhammer had elf cults of ecstasy
What retarded reasoning is that? They also appear in the empire. Is the empire now hyper sexualized? What about chaos warriors worshipping Slaanesh? Should I start masturbating to them? Again the elf you posted is a small part of the entire elfdom of warhammer fantasy.
>>
File: dude really.png (83KB, 313x290px) Image search: [Google]
dude really.png
83KB, 313x290px
>>51663034
>guy asks you to find examples from non-porn sources
>posts a page from a porn comic

Dude, stop being such a sore loser.

So far the only legit example you've found is ONE elf from Record of the Lodoss War... and it's completely fucking overshadowed by how sexualized stuff like Witch Elves in WHFB or drow in D&D are.
>>
File: 3fadf5483f67f4b1a3b35457e7577d9a.png (575KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3fadf5483f67f4b1a3b35457e7577d9a.png
575KB, 800x1100px
>>51663940
Have another. So far I brought up more examples than you, because that one witch elf, that I already concluded is not the entirety of elves in warhammer fantasy, and drow is all you got.

And while that manga is pretty explicit, it's not a h-manga.
>>
>>51664075
It's an ecchi manga. It is DESIGNED to titillate. It many not be called 'hentai' but it is softcore porn advertised as softcore porn.

Also, you're not arguing with the same guy.

Now, on the subject of witch-elves and sorceresses and stuff: this is AN ENTIRE FACTION OF ELVES. Same with drow. They are entire factions based around smutty fantasies, essentially.

They're hardly comparable to one elf having some revealing cleavage.

I'm not even getting into all the sexy elves in MtG or various other settings yet. Or, fuck, the elves in Witcherverse, who are literally hungry for human cum because human men just have that effect on them. Or Warcraft elves, who strut around in sheer silks or metal bikinis and have an entire faction that is 90% 10/10 Amazonian sex goddesses.

None of this is bad, exactly. Sword & Sorcery inspirations in fiction are not the devil, and that's where a lot of this comes from - it's also where a lot of the attire in JRPGs and the like is derived from, as Japan is kinda weird in that it was exposed to Howardesque Sword & Sorcery fantasy and Tolkiensian high fantasy at roughly the same time, leading to a mix of the two. But it is pretty fucking dumb when you accuse Japan of oversexualizing elves, when elves, like everything, have been sexualized a ton by western fantasy.
>>
>>51642607
One originates from Japan and the other originates from Europe.

Literally the only difference.
>>
File: Yao_Haa_Dushi.jpg (596KB, 1097x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Yao_Haa_Dushi.jpg
596KB, 1097x1600px
>>51664344
>It's an ecchi manga
But have a look at the other female sin that manga and how these are less naked. That's basically the thing. If there is an elf, there is a high chance that she it's almost always a she will wear more revealing clothes than other girls.

>Now, on the subject of witch-elves and sorceresses and stuff: this is AN ENTIRE FACTION OF ELVES
Can you show me some non-witch dark elves that wear also almost nothing? Because to me it seems that's really only a thing of these kinds of cults. And that guy/you was the whole time talking about warhammer elves in general, without being able to bring anything up. No, warhammer elves are not sexualized to hell and back.

I was thinking about warcraft elves too, but considering how male orcs and trolls are portrayed I'm pretty sure that you also put it under stylistic choice.

And I never refuted that western elves can and are often are sexualized, but there are examples of western elves that aren't pure fap-bait, more often than with japanese elves. Western fantasy is able to create alien, even ugly elves and way more often puts male elf characters on the front. When it's japanese media and someone would tell me that soon an elf character is appearing, I will bet my left nut on two things: it's a girl and she will wear less clothes than other female main characters.
>>
File: elf334.jpg (74KB, 607x720px) Image search: [Google]
elf334.jpg
74KB, 607x720px
>>51664577
>But have a look at the other female sin that manga and how these are less naked.

They're not though. I just looked at the manga, and almost all the females introduced are wearing revealing clothing.

>Can you show me some non-witch dark elves that wear also almost nothing?

There's an image of a sorceress a few posts up, dude. You've already responded to it. That's not a witch-elf.

I'm not saying Warhammer elves are 100% sexualized. I'm saying they are as sexualized, if not more sexualized, than the average non-H anime elf. They have an entire faction that is metal bikinis and fetish gear. Even their men are kinky.

Hell, this is repeated in 40K. Deldar literally run around in latex fetishwear and their men are sexy David Bowies with bare chests and exotic nipple piercings and shit.

But hey, have an elf from something completely different (Everquest). Totally not for sexual amirite?

>I was thinking about warcraft elves too, but considering how male orcs and trolls are portrayed I'm pretty sure that you also put it under stylistic choice.

Everything is a stylistic choice. It was a stylistic choice to make Warcraft elves sexy, to the point of making Night Elves 90% female.

>but there are examples of western elves that aren't pure fap-bait, more often than with japanese elves

There's definitely more examples, but that's because there's more western stuff with elves. Most elves in Japanese fantasy that isn't literally porn are sexualized about as much as western elves (i.e. quite a lot, but not in the same way as their porn equivalents).

Japan does alien elves too, just look at Berserk or Mahou Tsukai no Yome. You don't see much of it because most of the stuff you see coming out of Japan you see on 4chan... and most people on 4chan are posting porn.
>>
>>51664785
>I'm saying they are as sexualized, if not more sexualized, than the average non-H anime elf
Then you should be able to show me all these really sexualized high elves and wood elves. Official art only. I mentioned wardancers as an option, though male wardancers also exists and wear as little as their female counterparts. It's a dark elf thing, as much as saying DnD elves are heavily sexualized because Drow exists.
>Hell, this is repeated in 40K
Again one faction. CWE are prudes in comparison. Well, sexy banshee ass exists...
>Everything is a stylistic choice
And so is the tone a setting tries to establish. If everyone, including other races and also humans, run around bare-naked, then bare-naked elves are not more sexualized, it's the entire setting. But if you put a heavily armored female knight along with an almost naked elf, then yes, she's heavily sexualized.

>Everything is a stylistic choice
We are comparing an island with the complete western hemisphere here. But if japan heavily sexualizes elves 9 out of 10 times, and the west does it only 6 or 7 out of 10 times, then I'm pretty sure it's legal to say that japan does it more often, just by the lack of non-sexualized elves.
>Berserk
I'm pretty sure these are fey. Don't care that they are called "elves", they are much more closer to germanic fey that share for our confusion the same name but don't have much to do with what we udnerstand as fantasy elves.
>Mahou Tsukai no Yome
Some day I will pick this up.
>>
>>51665004
>Then you should be able to show me all these really sexualized high elves and wood elves.

Why? You've only demonstrate a few individual elves wearing clothes that are somewhat revealing, and they're not even more revealing than a lot of the sword & sorcery inspired clothes in Japanese fantasy.

>It's a dark elf thing, as much as saying DnD elves are heavily sexualized because Drow exists.

Correct. However, having an entire faction of super sexualized elves is... more sexualized elves than one chick with significant cleavage.

>And so is the tone a setting tries to establish. If everyone, including other races and also humans, run around bare-naked, then bare-naked elves are not more sexualized, it's the entire setting. But if you put a heavily armored female knight along with an almost naked elf, then yes, she's heavily sexualized.

Well, humans in Warcraft DO tend to wear more than elves. But yes, Warcraft is pretty sexualized as a setting. It just so happens that Night Elves are more sexualized than usual. I mean, again, they're a society that is 90% female.

>I'm pretty sure these are fey. Don't care that they are called "elves", they are much more closer to germanic fey that share for our confusion the same name but don't have much to do with what we udnerstand as fantasy elves.

This is pretty much what all 'creepy alien elves' in western fiction are too.
>>
File: wood elves sisters of the thorn.jpg (162KB, 475x696px) Image search: [Google]
wood elves sisters of the thorn.jpg
162KB, 475x696px
>>51665110
>Why?
Because you/the other anon say that warhammer elves are all sexualized, not only dark elves and I want to see some proof of that. I have a big elf-folder and also some pics of warhammer elves and they don't appear so sexualized to me in general. It's just the dark elves that stick out.
>more sexualized elves than one chick with significant cleavage
Jeez anon, I was just posting a picture of a japanese elf I remember. Most of the time they deal more with single characters than entire races and armies.
>I mean, again, they're a society that is 90% female
Is this a WoW thing? I stopped caring at this point, but night elves seem to have changed a lot from WC3.
>>
>>51665244
>Because you/the other anon say that warhammer elves are all sexualized, not only dark elves and I want to see some proof of that.

I didn't say that. I say there's as much if not more sexualization present. Not that EVERY SINGLE ELF is super sexualized.

The fact is, the mere existence of witch elves is more sexualized than some chick having her cleavage showing. Anime will introduce hot characters with sexy clothes, but, generally speaking, it doesn't have entire factions of metal bikini sex cultist elves.

>Is this a WoW thing? I stopped caring at this point, but night elves seem to have changed a lot from WC3.

Night Elves are indeed a mostly-female society, where the large majority of men spend most of their time sleeping and cloistering themselves to do druid stuff. It was like this in WC3. They're immortal, so the men and women live almost entirely separately, only having kids occasionally.
>>
>>51665360
>I say there's as much if not more sexualization present
I would say there is not much of it when it's just one of three races and only these crazy women that go to war as far as I can tell, while the rest is pretty modest. Again it's like blaming all elves for how the Drow dress.
>Anime will introduce hot characters with sexy clothes, but, generally speaking, it doesn't have entire factions of metal bikini sex cultist elves.
Frist: it's not an entire faction, you can play dark elves without using any female models. Most dark elf armies will consists of man.
Second: And that's maybe subjective, for me elves that run around daily in skimpy outfits as their "normal" clothes are more sexualized to me than crazy cultists that do it for crazy reasons. The comparison isn't really apt, but for me it's closer to celtic warriors running into battle naked to scare the enemy. I kow that this is also not really historical, but I hope you get my point
>Night Elves are indeed a mostly-female society
The sleeping druid stuff is nothing new to me, but WC3 never talked about how unbalanced their population is.
>>
>>51648409
Tell me again what Dwarves have to offer besides being short Scottish men?
>>
...Cuz furries are obnoxious and you don't want anything they can latch their grubby little mitts onto?
>>
>>51665656
In my experience most modern furrys are fine, most of the stigma is just due to left over feeling from the dawn of the internet and a handful of autists all groups have, problem nowadays are mostly from folks who shut themselves into whatever fandom they've latched onto and have little to no contact with people outside of it, see it with weebs more now than furrys but pretty much any fandom will have people like this
>>
>>51665805
I've personally dealt with the fetishly inclined furries enough in the past to know I don't want them anywhere near me.

Corruption of Champions, if you're curious.
>>
>>51665856
Have you actually played with them or is it just through things like CoC?

Most modern furry fa/tg/uys are indistinguishable from non furry fa/tg/uys
>>
>>51665896
I used to browse the forums and tried my hand at writing and encounter for it.
Didn't play with them, but was in attendance on a stream where the Corruption of Champions creator and some others were playing...something, I forget now.

But fetishes were hamfisted into everything.

I seriously remember lactation based actions.

Around then I said fuck it and left. And that text game went more and more furry after that.
>>
>>51666016
>But fetishes were hamfisted into everything.
>I seriously remember lactation based actions.
>Mechanics based sex
How disgusting
I understand your revulsion now
>>
>>51642664
Hey, what if anon is actually from old /tg/, back when we'd devote dozens of threads to discussing how to best implement, then presumably bone, monstergirls into setings
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (124KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
124KB, 337x367px
>>51642607
You care too much about the opinion of anonymous strangers who without your posting about it have no way of knowing what content you have in your games.

You can run as many games as you like with as many weird things as you see fit, the only thing that matters is the feedback from your players.
>>
>>51665522
>Again it's like blaming all elves for how the Drow dress.

I'm not really saying all elves are sexualized in these settings though. I'm saying elves are sexualized just as much, if not more in some cases, than they are in anime.

>First: it's not an entire faction, you can play dark elves without using any female models. Most dark elf armies will consists of man.

This isn't how they're portrayed, though. Generally speaking, Dark Elf females do not wear much, with sorceresses and witch elves being given a lot more focus than, I dunno, modestly dressed civilian femdruchii?

>Second: And that's maybe subjective, for me elves that run around daily in skimpy outfits as their "normal" clothes are more sexualized to me than crazy cultists that do it for crazy reasons.

You've got like one example, though, and she's not even dressed that skimpily. And all the other elves in her show wear a lot more. Shit, Deedlit, the actual main character elf of RotLW and the character that represents the standard elf, is pretty modestly clothed by fantasy standards.

For every sexy boobplate elf in fantasy there's five or six flowing robe/conventional wizard hat wearing ones.

>The sleeping druid stuff is nothing new to me, but WC3 never talked about how unbalanced their population is.

It's always been part of their fluff, and it's even visible in their units. The vast majority of their units are female, especially the more disposable ones. It's only offhandedly referenced to in WC3 but it's something that has always been there.

It's more explicit in supplementary materials for obvious reasons.
>>
>>51642607
>magic land
Lurk moar.
>>
Explain yourself.
>>51666663
>>51666262
>>
>>51666788
Still not furry, just weeb shit, with the second one made specifically to piss you off, since I'm fairly convinced your the same guy who's been spamming the "/pfg/ is furries" meme both in and out of the general.

So riddle me this cockbite, if /pfg/ is furry, why do they never use the canon Paizo version of them, and why do they absolutely hate Alexander Augunas?
>>
>>51666837
Don't even play Pathfinder, just a bit puzzled by how this happens.
>>
>>51666920
Simple
There is one fag OP, who always makes a shitty bait OP extra early, who has been doing this since late 2015, whom the mods won't delete, and is constatnly enabled by PAthfinder content feeding into his fetish, especially Paizo's own stuff on Kitsune, and options like "Companion to the Lonely" and a dozen other things.

This pisses people off, understandably, so people will generally try to make a new thread that isn't as bad. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. The war rages on, and sometimes while the Fag OP is sleeping we get actually decent threads (which lends to the idea its just one guy, since he generally inactive at around the same consistent time)

However, recently one faggot newfag has gotten a bee in his bustle, and has started his own personal crusade of calling everyone in /pfg/ a furfag, because apparently to him animu animal ear headbands are a form of furry, and has been spamming it in multiple threads across /tg/, even ones completely unrelated to it.

I'm half convinced he's some kind of overly dedicated shitposter left over from the last /pol/ raid or something.
>>
>>51667078
I see, /tg/ is a magical place.
>>
>>51667078
I don't really have a problem with it, myself.
Then again, I'm a newfag, so...
>>
>>51667078
Dare I ask what the Companions of the Lonely is?
>>
>>51667698
A talent that members of the Vigilante class can gain.
>Companion to the Lonely (Ex): Whether religiously motivated or for purely carnal reasons, physical intimacy helps the vigilante cope with the loneliness of his double life. Once per day, the vigilante can spend at least 1 hour engaged in acts of physical pleasure with a willing partner to gain a pool of morale points equal to his Charisma bonus or his partner’s Charisma bonus, whichever is higher. For the next 24 hours, the vigilante can spend a morale point as an immediate action to roll a Charisma-based skill check or a Will saving throw again after rolling the die but before learning the consequences; he must take the second result even if it is lower.
Paizo published this.

They also published this prestige class in the same book
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/other-paizo/e-h/enchanting-courtesan
Which as an Orgasm Touch ability as its capstone

Paizo published this. Then they hired Alexander Augunas.
>>
>>51650829
It doesn't work that well for the suncats if you think about it. When you're a male suncat, you have two options in life. Either brand yourself a gelded loser by adding a non-breeder suffix to your name, or you fight your father to the death for the right to fuck your mother, your aunts and your sisters until one of your sons guts you in turn.

Or, leave for a foreign country where you can get laid every day without any of that bullshit, in addition to all the other benefits of not having to scrape by in a tent. I'm surprised the tribes can keep enough males around to replace their aging alphas, let alone maintain stable populations.
>>
>>51652217
Never go to /a/, you'll get banned.
>http://saucenao.com/search.php
>>
>>51645182
imagesearch won't work, sauce?
>>
>>51651200
holy shit this is amazing.
>>
>>51671335
Your Search-fu disappoints. It's Byakko no Mori
>>
>>51672012
Yeah, I realized just now, I am in shame. Forgot to use saucenow, I will commit sudoku
>>
File: 1412747846922.jpg (149KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412747846922.jpg
149KB, 500x600px
>>51656814
>Musclegirl who wants to reproduce and eat a lot to provide her children with milk so they can grow big and strong
[Desire to take responsibility intensifies]
>>
>>51665004
>But if japan heavily sexualizes elves 9 out of 10 times, and the west does it only 6 or 7 out of 10 times, then I'm pretty sure it's legal to say that japan does it more often, just by the lack of non-sexualized elves.
You don't think that has anything to do with context? When you see a Japanese elf, 9/10 it will be for an anime, manga, LN, or video game where they're one of the major female characters who exist mostly for the sake of appealing to young men and boys and nothing else. Even if they somehow have some important subplot or lore that gives their inclusion some meaning, their design and role in the narrative will almost invariably be to charm readers with her looks on the front cover and her cute mannerisms in the story.
>>
>>51669020
I feel like things are a bit different now, judging by the suncat tribe succession questline.

Nuhn is basically "a dude with authority", a tribe leader.
Tia is "free man", either the guy waiting for succession (again judging by suncat tribe questline the whole succession fight process is a lot more ceremonial today) or guy who went adventuring.

So i would not be surprised that tia sometimes contribute some genetic diversity, same with tribeswomen sometimes running off rom that bullshit. Nuhns just get to keep the harem.

Personally i don't see mi'qote tribal structure surviving for much longer, but the game itself is set in a short time frame (AND 5 years after literal apocalypse), so we won't see it.
>>
Christ, let the thread die already.
>>
>>51675095
no
>>
>>51675114
Make a pathfinder thread if you want to talk about catgirls.
>>
>>51675154
But Pathfinder sucks.
>>
>>51642607
I'm more interested in why playing a pair of cute tiefling twins is pure magical realm.
>>
>>51642607
>Why are sexy humans with animal features a big no no and magic land territory for so many people when sexy humans with pointed ears are 100% fine and exist in pretty much every setting?
Because furries murder people, anon, and we can't encourage that sort of behavior.
>>
>>51649113
>Though I do find it funny that male miqo'te are either like the second or third most-played characters in the game.
That's because FFXIV is played mostly by gay men.
>>
>>51656612
>Is GATE worth a damn, or should I skip it
it's like two seasons of cocktease without any payoff
>>
>>51675673
Gay men play Roegadyn and Lalafell.

Mancate and male elves are mostly played by straight women, funnily enough.
>>
>>51675749
All of the gay male streamers play Miqo.

Your move.
>>
>>51662824
>dark elves
>not the cursed unnatural dark skin tone
It's literally just an Elf with a tan
>>
>>51675749
Roegadyns are played by "ironic trolls" running around in leopard-print underpants and pink afros. Lalafells are also either kawaii uguu cute or "lalafell master race" shitposters
>>
>>51642607
Because weeb/furry fags ruining everything and turning every game into an outlet for their sexual frustrations.

>>51642664
This
>>
I've been here for 4 years, in those 4 years /tg/ decided that fun was a buzzword
>>
>>51675770
>caring about streamers
Your move.
>>
File: 1460213031_1457305726172.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1460213031_1457305726172.gif
479KB, 434x444px
>>51643509
That abomination is neither cute or sexy.
>>
>>51662807
>Like in canon DnD books
Sauce?
>>
Please don't bump the thread if you don't have anything to contribute.
>>
File: 47570676_p0_master1200.jpg (233KB, 800x1183px) Image search: [Google]
47570676_p0_master1200.jpg
233KB, 800x1183px
>>51678236
no
>>
>>51642607
>Why is weebfaggotry a big no no
Because weebfaggots are there not to game, but to jerk off. Just like how you're not here to talk about /tg/ related stuff, just your fapbait.
>>
>>51675673
I mean, my old Free Company consisted of a bunch of gay dudes playing Miqo'te and their faghag, playing a male Roegadyn, so maybe there's some truth to that.

We called ourselves Big & the Cats.
>>
>>51679587
just search twitch for gaymers in FFXIV
>>
File: 1483962209395.jpg (21KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
1483962209395.jpg
21KB, 480x483px
>>51676539
SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND NOT ONLINE FUCKBOI I WILL DESTROY YOU COME TO MY HOUSE I WILL FUCKING BUTCHER YOUR FACE
>>
>>51647166
literally first scene in Black Company is about hunting down a psycho killer catgirl...
>>
>Every girl in this thread is a human with funny ears
Is this what passes for art design? These "artists" should work on Star Trek.
>>
File: 1484386197916.png (266KB, 591x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484386197916.png
266KB, 591x304px
>>51646734
Sure, buddy. Whatever you say
>>
>>51681174
Anger/Bargaining master race.
>>
>>51642607
4chan attracts autists.

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>51642779
>>51645313
There's nothing wrong with anthropomorphic animals either except for having to deal with these sorts of prejudices. baka desu
>>
File: 1437181048064.png (53KB, 441x424px) Image search: [Google]
1437181048064.png
53KB, 441x424px
>>51681174
>>51681183
Anything past denial makes you a furfag.
>Inb4 hypocrisy
Miia's facial features are clearly human with the exception of her ears and cheek scales
>>
>>51681330
Why are you ignoring that the character is clearly bestial and not even humanoid? Having a human face doesn't mean shit when the character isn't even humanoid.
Either way you could go to e621 and find tons of catgirl shit so clearly furries don't agree with you.
>>
>>51681330
But once you go past the waist you're in the "acceptance" zone.
>>
File: Catgirl on Chocobo XXX.jpg (538KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Catgirl on Chocobo XXX.jpg
538KB, 736x1000px
I like catgirls
>>
File: 1438704271857.jpg (115KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1438704271857.jpg
115KB, 1440x810px
>>51681362
She has a confirmed human puss tho.
>>
>>51681330
>Anything past denial makes you a furfag.
Yes, and?
>>
>>51648295
Hello, reddit.
>>
>>51642607
Why does she have no tail?

Why do only two erunes have tails?
>>
>>51642684
Can someone explain to me why my commission with the dragons is in the "hurr durr this is bad" pathfinder side? Like, I'm not even THAT mad, more just confused since I've posted it in this thread like, at most two or three times, so unless other people have been reposting it and I just haven't noticed it must have been a massive coincidence that whomever made that image happened to see my pic.
>>
>>51681930
Yiff in hell. Don't whine about monster girls being furry when they aren't.
>>
>>51685125
>Shown by OP pictures of their respective generals
maybe if you spent more money on a tutor you could read
>>
>>51685560
No trust me I get the intent, I'm just wondering why my pic with one dragon who's had his eyes clawed out to the point that he's been blinded meeting his "brother" for the first time in years is on the same level as literally everything else that's in that column, since every other pic in that grouping is some anime girl.
>>
>>51685636
because that's what one of the OP images was at the time that image was made you dumb fuck
>>
>>51685659
Yes. I understand. But the intent of the person making the pic is incredibly obvious and my question is how does my pic add to their argument? Is it simply that since it's not drawn with 5000 hours worth of detail that it's somehow lesser than the ones on the left? If so I find that a bit... condescending isn't exactly the right word, maybe self-righteous is a closer fit to what I'm thinking of.

Regardless, they could have easily found another anime girl header from another OP to strengthen their argument even further as opposed to using mine, if I recall at the time when I made that thread that was the first non-anime girl that had been made the header for a thread in a very long time.
>>
>>51685544
>Literal half-animal creatures
>Not furry
ayy denial isn't just a river in egypt
>>
File: Furry chart.png (298KB, 719x568px) Image search: [Google]
Furry chart.png
298KB, 719x568px
TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (450KB, 1600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
450KB, 1600x1143px
>>
>>51656612

Let me put it this way

I liked the Gate manga.

The anime is unspeakable trash.
>>
>>51646873
They're humans with animal features, don't kid yourself anon.

It's the same thing as saying that traps or futa aren't gay. Just because the dick's on an anime chick doesn't mean it's not gay, just because the animal parts are on an anime chick doesn't make it not furry.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.