[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We discover a second dimension. >It is similar to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: waves.jpg (242KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
waves.jpg
242KB, 1900x1200px
>We discover a second dimension.
>It is similar to the warp without the chaos gods. Or at least much weaker chaos gods.

Would we like it?
>>
"We" referring to whom?
>>
Bitch we already have that. It's the "afterlife".
>>
>>51638169
Humanity
>>
>>51638155
Even without the chaos gods the warp is kind of shit.
>>
>>51638230
This.
We'd like setting fire to it, probably.
>>
>>51638155
I'd move to a daemon world and be a motherfucking sorcerer, you can't let anyone beat you to it. If someone gets that prime real estate.
>>
So you mean like Event Horizon?
>>
>second dimension

You know we've got at least four, right?
>>
>>51638155
Can we fuck it?
>>
>>51638192
>implying anyone will be saved
>implying the stars are not right

>>51638155
I, personally, would probably still have a really bad time were I ever to be exposed to it.

>>51638471
Yes, but that's not what OP means. Colloquial usage of "dimension" far more often refers to an alternate universe. Sure, it's not correct, but that's slang for you.
>>
>>51638522
What are you, allergic to the warp? Take some benadryl you ninny.
>>
>>51638522
I didn't say anyone would be saved. Not that "afterlife" - that's just fantasy bullshit that (I'm 99% sure) doesn't exist.
>>
>>51638564
I'm not arrogant enough to assume that I'm immune to mutation or the mental effects of exposure to pure Warp energies, Chaos Gods or no Chaos Gods, anon.

Humanity as a whole, however, could probably do okay so long as no one actually figures out how to DO sorcery.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.