[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1333: Superbly Named Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 574
Thread images: 124

File: Jump_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51617431
>>
Jumpers!
It's post a random build day!
Post a random build!
writefaggotry welcomed!
>>
Can someone please explain what cultivation is? How does it work? Whats it do?
>>
>>51629161
cul·ti·va·tion
ˌkəltəˈvāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: cultivation; plural noun: cultivations

the action of cultivating land, or the state of being cultivated.
"the cultivation of crops"
the process of trying to acquire or develop a quality or skill.
"the cultivation of good staff–management relations"
refinement and good education.
"a man of cultivation and taste"
>>
>>51629161
It's a theoretically daoist principle, which lets you use 'internal energy' better. Basically, it's proficiency at soul magic.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Rolled 359 (1d731)

>>51629126
Alright I'll roll one and make a build radomly.

>>51629161
Cheer you go https://immortalmountain.wordpress.com/glossary/wuxia-xianxia-xuanhuan-terms/ This helped me a bit when I was looking into Xainxia.

>>51629171
Not going to lie I laughed.
>>
>>51629194
Already been to Jojo so I guess I could reroll but I'll just head off to Coco instead.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51629126
I don't wanna.
>>
>>51629161
Think of it like shonen training for the soul. Lots of meditation, physical training, secret techniques, and consumption of suspect drugs all for the sake of increasing your powerlevel.
>>
>>51629161
Essentially its growing your ki/chi/qu in certain settings. With the goal being immortality and power.
>>
File: Lucemon.full.1945696.jpg (612KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon.full.1945696.jpg
612KB, 707x1000px
What Digimon are you?

Lucemon master race reporting in
>>
File: Gallentmon.jpg (224KB, 696x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gallentmon.jpg
224KB, 696x1000px
>>51629380
>Being actual Satan
Why?

I'd like to think I'm Pic-Related
>>
>>51629380
>>
>>51629411
>Being cute
>Being powerful
>Evolution is literally a giant universal busting dragon and also a bug with feather wings
>>
>>51629411
>I'd like to think I'm Pic-Related
Also, I was asking for what you went in Digimon/Digimon: Cyber Sleuth.
>>
File: JC21.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC21.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>51629126
Well, since the last Dark Souls 3 DLC's coming out soon-

[Dark Souls 3]

Drawbacks: Phantoms of the Past, Poise Deficient, Phantom Mess, Nibbling at your flesh, Aldritch Aesthetic (1800)

Rolled Farron Keep

Unkindled Ash, age unknown

Bonfire Teleportation (Free)
Rare Vitality (Free)
Miracles (Free)
Resourceful (Free)
Yearning For Warmth (1600)
Embers (1500)
Young White Branch (Free)
Painting Worlds (1000)
Firelink Armor (900)
Divine Blessing (650)
Teacher's Pyromancy Tome (600)
Sun Princess Ring (400)
Salvaged Equipment (Free)
Ashen Estus Flask (Free)
Karla (200)
The Fire Keeper (0)

So there I was. Greasy. Itchy. Smoking hot. Turns out trying to make metaphysical contact with a guttering fire's a bad idea.

It DID, however, make it easy to infiltrate the Cathedral of the Deep and Aldritch's lair. At which point I then exploded out of sheer disgust, defining them into what Is Not.

I've got nothing against the Dark as a concept. But an AGE of it? If Solaire and I've ever agreed on anything, it's not to let so much death and sacrifice be for nothing. So I set off to do something about the Kiln of the First Flame, while he went about purging heretics like the fist of an angry god. He came back very sad from the Painted World of Ariandel; the whole painting collapsed into cinders behind him.

Also, my 14th soul was the reincarnation of Gwyn. It was easily one of the top 50 weirdest pseudo-family figure reunions I've ever been part of.

I then had to calm down the Soul of Cinder long enough to implant a new soul charged up with the Third Magic in it, before weaving sorceries around the revitalised flame. Then, I laid the magic seals down to shepard the Dark.

Some of it ended up as fuel for my dragon factories.

Some of it peacefully came to rest in the Abyss.

And there were always a few non-crazy cultist humans with an affinity for it. So Karla taught them how to use it WITHOUT turning everything into maggot butterflies.
>>
File: Alphamon.full.1962346.jpg (831KB, 1000x652px) Image search: [Google]
Alphamon.full.1962346.jpg
831KB, 1000x652px
>>51629380
>>51629411
>Not being best knight

Although I have to admit that Gallantmon's aesthetic are top tier.
>>
>>51625438
no. a house rule isn't "cheating the system", it's a house rule.
>>
File: 01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png (757KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png
757KB, 1280x1816px
>>51629126
Sounds like fun and I just finished one.
Plus I could do with a distraction while I wait for my dentist appointment in a few hours to fix my shattered wisdom tooth.

Last time on Restarted Chain!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J9wwm0G7ZOTWShPrdiM8SS-HmJ6EAY9IUYuRd25P6zk/edit?usp=sharing
This time on Restarted Chain!

I watched reality dissolve away from the highest branch of one of the leafy giants nearby the house I had built and spent the last ten years. I had spent all day there, watching the forest go about its day, the clouds travel the sky, and the sun slowly drift from one horizon to the other. Each moment of calm was carefully gathered and stored away, because I knew it was the last time I would have the ability to sit still for some time. A part of myself was nervous about the coming confrontation, but there was very little I could do to prevent it that I had not already done.

So I simply enjoyed the day.
When it was eventually interrupted, I sighed and regretted once more that I could not stay. But then I stood, brushed myself off with a touch of magic, and steeled myself for the return of the Coordinator.
He was not happy to see me.
>”I give you fifty years to yourself and you ditch your friends.”
Oh yeah, he was pissed. Still, that anger confirmed a few things. A knot of dull, aching pain in my chest loosened marginally. I had been right. That didn’t make it easier.
“Well, I decided to use the time to make the right kind of friends. The kind without patchwork personalities.”
>”They were loyal and willing to put up with you. Hell, did you know Lina really loved you? I didn’t even tinker with her in that regard.”
“You’ll excuse me if I don’t take your word at face value on that.”
>”Do as you like. I just hope you can live with yourself.”
[1/4]
>>
>>51629380
Not trying to stir up shit, as I know it's an old jump, but I can't make heads or tails of what's going on in that jump. I'm not familiar with the series.
>>
>>51629569
You could try the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. It lets you start as a Digimon (unlike the original), and it's an easier continuity, and it's not a cluster fuck that tries to put multiple settings into a single one. There is a lot more of lore and fluff text in there too.

Additionally, Cyber Sleuth power-levels are much higher.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51629380
Well, technically-none of them?

I did fuse with the Eater central node briefly though. Just long enough to kick Yuugo out, explain the concept of 3 dimensional lifeforms to the Eater hivemind and briefly recompile them back into their harmless energy forms before providing the data for more sustainable transformations.

Long story short, after the merger of digital and physical realities the standard moon I leave behind every jump is actually a multidimensional nautilus.
>>
>>51629560
With that second sentence, his voice suddenly changed. The harsh anger and hatred he had been spitting at me morphed into a wistful longing, a pain tinting his words that was a harsh contrast to his usual attitude. But then it was gone, replaced with a cruel smile expressed without mouth.

>”And since you seem to be lacking a few friends, I’ve arranged for you to make a lot of new ones. Don’t worry. I haven’t tampered with these ones. They’re already messed up enough as it is.”

And with that, I fell into a world of ash, pain, and madness.

As this is a punishment Jump, the Coordinator makes all the choices.

Jump 20: Nechronica

Drawbacks:
+ High School of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Killing Floor (+800)

Yorokonde - Drop-in, Requiem/Romanesque

Perks:
+ Toy Maker's Apprentice, Gun Kata, Rear Guard's Pride, Clockwork (Free)
+ Necromancy for Dummies: Volume 8 (100, 1700)
+ The Anarchist's Cookbook to Dolls (100, 1600)
+ Hand of Death (100, 1500)
+ Lullaby (100, 1400)
+ Dance of Death (100, 1300)
+ Tuning (100, 1200)
+ Defend (200, 1000)
+ Meat Shield (200, 800)

Reinforcement Parts (Worn as a kind of Power Armor)
+ Hand Grenades, Armor Plating, Karma Processor, Laser Beam, Crab Legs (Free)
+ Manipulator [x2] (600, 200)

Companion Import (200, 0)

Raven: Sorority, Psychedelic/Baroque - Tough Love, Distorted Power, Will to Refuse, Crystalization, Karmic Corpse, Regeneration, Electrigger, Claws, Cold Light.

Frisk: Automaton, Gothic/Stacy - Heart of Ice, Lick Jowls, Rip & Tear, Vile Repast, Unfazed, Foes are Foes, Claws, Heart, Laser Beam, Kung Fu.

Muffet: Holic, Baroque/Psychedelic - Insane Swiftness, Regeneration, Karmic Corpse, Shared Loss, Mad Demon, Super Strength, Patchwork, Scales, Voice Effect, Karma Processor

Rip Van Winkle: Holic, Baroque/Thanatos - Carnage, Mad Demon, Extreme Mutation, Queen of the Underworld, Fury, Impulse, Adhesive Pads, Extra Arms, Chameleon, Coffin, Steel Bones

[2/4]
>>
>>51625477
FUCK yes. Someone picked BEST COMPANION

Part 3 is i n c r e d i b l e
>>
For Steven Universe: can the gemstone be an artificial/fake gem like goldstone if we choose the experiment caste?
>>
File: Bunny Girl.jpg (102KB, 722x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl.jpg
102KB, 722x1200px
>>51629552

Bodacious Babes

Okay then thanks for the info, will their be a way for me to get more Annas though right?
>>
Can I ask if, now that the Dragonball Genie is out of it' s bottle, is someone going to make, or has made, a Dragonball GT jump?
>>
>>51629717
There are Annas in other worlds you can go to to get more Annas
>>
>>51629760
Nobody's volunteered.
>>
>>51629380
I am the biggest of birds.
>>
>>51629638
Doll 1 (Elliot): Alice, Baroque/Gothic - Maiden, Mad Demon, Karmic Corpse, Ultimate Predator, Healing, Undefeatable Heart, Albino, Slurper, Tentacles, Drill

Doll 2 (Zine): Automaton, Requiem/Romanesque - Cover, Gun God, Trusted Companion, Deranged Gears, Gun Kata, Tears of Blood, Machine Gun, Twin Pistols, Junk Parts [Legs], Reflexes

Doll 3 (Lucy): Court, Romanesque/Stacy - Anticipate, Tuning, Dance of Death, Corpse Style, Toy Maker's Apprentice, Extra Arms, Crowbar, Armor Skin, Antenna

Story:
I'm going to tell this one fast and dirty because the sooner I put this horrible world behind me, the better.

I /immediately/ freaked out when the world faded in and I was surrounded with patchwork creations that look like someone cast a horror movie in a doll making factory. I managed to stop screaming after I realized they were my Companions. I felt a little silly, but at least I wasn't the only one screaming. Ripley is starting to worry me though. Her first reaction was joyous laughter. Maybe she just smelled the death in the air.

After consulting with my magical maps, I discovered we were just outside what used to be Adra, Spain. The town held up fairly well, compared to the wasteland surrounding us. The lack of water made the landscape alien and unrecognizable. Still, a ten year siege seemed to be my challenge, so I set to work.

We happened upon three battered Dolls trying to explain the state of the world to twenty-six very confused, older-looking ones. The larger group seemed to recognize me as soon as they set eyes on me, calling me teacher and asking why I was so late on the first day of classes. While I wasn't thrilled, I could take a hint. At least the other three were far more world-wise.

I quickly cordoned off a section of the town, centered around the high school, and between my Construction Mastery, Fence Building Martial Art, and loads of Raven's magic, within a few days we had a substantial defensive wall built.

[3/4]
>>
>>51629761
Annaplicity
>>
>>51629760
Rule 1.
>>
>>51629552
>Breidablik
So I can't use it until I've pact with dozens of heroes?
>>
File: Zatanna Sketch.jpg (82KB, 564x840px) Image search: [Google]
Zatanna Sketch.jpg
82KB, 564x840px
Hey Cracker_Jack, a few questions about the DC Occult jump if you're around.

On a scale of "ok" to "you're fucked", how difficult would it be to survive as an early jump If I went with Post-Crisis DC and mostly stayed around Gotham?

Has anyone in comics ever turned a normal person into a magic user?

Would it possible to learn how to make my own pocket dimensions with the "Greatest Magician of the Age" perk?
>>
>>51629903
>Get Tower of Fate
>Play videogames for 10 years

See? It wasn't that hard.
>>
File: Giantess.jpg (315KB, 1100x781px) Image search: [Google]
Giantess.jpg
315KB, 1100x781px
>>51629761

Bodacious Babes

Thanks Nika or Moth
>>
>>51629903
>Hey Cracker_Jack, a few questions about the DC Occult jump if you're around.
Sure.

>On a scale of "ok" to "you're fucked", how difficult would it be to survive as an early jump If I went with Post-Crisis DC and mostly stayed around Gotham?
Approximately the same as the normal DC jump assuming no drawbacks or scenarios. And I think I forgot to put it in the jump, but it follows the same rules as normal DC in that if you were just a bystander when the universe or earth or something exploded, then your chain won't end if the heroes manage to fix things. If you were directly involved then it will unless you have some way to survive it.

>Has anyone in comics ever turned a normal person into a magic user?
I mean, depending on the writer, pretty much everyone has at least a little potential for using magic.

>Would it possible to learn how to make my own pocket dimensions with the "Greatest Magician of the Age" perk?
Yeah.
>>
>>51629796
I've mentioned before, I don't really go all out with my Jumper powers during my time in most universes. It seems like it takes something away from the experience. Well, Nechronica was quick to blast that self restraint away. The first assault on our walls held nearly two hundred undead and a horror. Rip Van Winkle's lack of self-restraint was the only thing that kept me from getting killed out there. Even then I came home missing several chunks of armor plating.

After that, I stopped holding back. I worked with Raven to create a force of destructive Golems with souls of fire elementals bound to their cores. I planted Explosive Rune spells all around the town and build extra defenses to funnel the mindless undead into those traps. I even called Santa out of his workshop and put him to work repairing the Dolls, as well as weapons and enhancements dropped by the hordes.

When the waves returned again, out came the powers from other worlds. Kamen Rider Passion took care of the mooks easily, while my Hellsing Vampire form was best used against Horrors. The rare Savant that cropped up was assaulted with soul-rending shadow magic I had long known how to use but rarely used. Rip Van Winkle derived a rare sort of sheer pleasure from the amount of carnage and destruction and I did little to reign her in. I should have, probably, but sometimes monsters are needed to protect against other monsters.

Frisk and Muffet primarily took care of the high schoolers, though I did what I could to spend time with them as well. They were clearly delusional, a wire crossed in their re-entry into this world or a bit of magic misaligned. I attempted to investigate, but I did not feel confident enough to begin fixing the damage until near the end of my ten years there. Even then it was slow work. At least they finally started to accept the state of the world around them. Which was good. We needed the extra guns.

[4/5]
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (58KB, 298x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
58KB, 298x657px
>>51629620
>spoiler
>not talking about how this is Alphamon

I thought you had your priorities in order
>>
>>51629760
>GT
Do you enjoy pain?
>>
Friendly reminder that HP wizards ro not use toilets. They shit the floor and use magic to remove it.
>>
>>51629903
Mostly alright, Gotham's not very magical other than Zatanna and her occasional rivals. Just stay the fuck away from Arkham. It's some kind of messed up Freudian stable time loop Silent Hill-style cavalcade of madness and Batman is some kind of invoked demon if the Grant Morrison comic's to be believed.

Yes, but it's more like magic is this omnipresent force and magic users just teach the muggles how to tap into it.

A human mage has done a very convincing Fairy Queen impression for time immemorial and a couple of dreams once tricked a few superheroes into carving out a pocket world in the Dreaming for a bit so-I think so, but expect them to be like cardboard hobo shacks compared to the likes of Gemworld or the House of Windowless Rooms.

>>51629916
He said mostly stay around Gotham, not become /v/
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51629975
It's a detective's prerogative if she doesn't want to wear pants-but who investigates crime in high heels? And what the hell is up with that binary halo anyway?
>>
>>51629893
During the Jump you can summon Heroes normally but out of Jump you have to make a pact with them. This prevents Breidablik from being broken and overpowered.
>>
>>51629916
But then I wouldn't be able to hang out with Zatanna.

>>51629959
Thank you. And for the turning normal people into magic users, I was asking if it could be done on people outside DC. Or would the answer still be, "depends on the writer/fanwank because DC magic is bullshit"?

>>51630011
Thanks.
>>
>>51629967
Between all of this, I saved a little energy and time each day for searching this wasteland of a world for Dolls in need of rescuing. Scrying and powerful Teleportation magics were my search and rescue tools, though I was forced to leave far too many in the hands of the Necromancers. I didn't dare force them to consider the outside world any more than they had to. The monthly assaults were bad enough without turning them into weekly ones. It saddened me to watch them mistreat these children they called their creations, but I could only do so much.

Still, by the end of the tenth year, there were over one hundred Dolls in our little city. Many of them were too mentally weak to risk placing on the battle line, but there were enough snipers and gunners in the mix to help watch the walls. I refused to let the Dolls out into the front lines. It was the one rule I would not bend no matter how much the Dolls demanded to help. The walls were dangerous enough as it was.

I won't lie and say that our time here was easy or didn't mentally tax us. It did. More than once I found myself on the receiving end of Raven's slapping hand when depression and despair threatened to overwhelm me. Frisk was the worst off, as that worm in her mind refused to release its grasp. She admitted to me early on that it was urging her towards violence. One time she heard it whisper the name Chara. For a moment after she said that name, Frisk's eyes glowed a light red and her mouth turned up in a cruel smile.

I'm so glad to leave this place behind. I'm bringing all the Dolls. Yes, all of them. I have no idea what I'm going to do with 101 slightly unstable creations, but I'll find something. I'm not leaving them in this hell hole and I'm not waiting until I Spark to give them a better life. I'm going to do what I can with these two hands or I might as well go home.

[5/5]
>>
>>51630078
In that case, not without that one perk from JLD. It does depend on the writer, but DC human souls are special for one reason or another.
>>
File: 1484725529173.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484725529173.gif
1MB, 500x510px
>>51629126
Jump 13:
House: Gyrffindor
Origin: Drop-In [1450]
Perks:
Brave at Heart - Bravery. Good at thinking rationally under pressure and keeping cool.
Memory Spell Specialist [1400]
Occlumency - Mind is difficult to read/penetrate. No tells. [1300]
Legilimency - Can tell when being lied to, can learn to probe the minds of others. [1100]
Fiendfyre Master - Yup. [900]
Metamorphagus - Change facial features, hair, and body shape (sex included) at will. [700]

Items:
Wand
Pensieve - Memory viewing! [500]
Philosopher's Stone [250]
Flask of Felix Felicis [200]

Companions:
Fellow Mauraders - Import EVERYONE (Tsundachi, Kuudachi, Dandachi, Himedachi, Asriel, Asgore) [0]

Everyone:
House Gyrffindor
Identity: Middle-Class, Pureblood

Drawbacks:
Oblivious [1200]
Saving People Thing [1400]

I think this kind of speaks for itself, honestly. The two drawbacks were sort-of ‘free points’ because this Jumper, after about 30+ years of nonstop TATAKAE, has become a toku hero who actually detests violence and (thanks to Kuuga) is actually a little scared of gaining more power or going all-out. They also lose all metaknowledge once the jump starts, because going in blind is fun. So naturally, they got shoved into Gyrffindor for their past courage and reluctant heroism.

The most interesting part of this jump actually isn't the Jumper or the sword harem, but the newly-reunited Asriel and Asgore bonding together while the latter was de-aged into a human form appropriate for Hogwarts. The two acted a little more like brothers, with Asgore constantly embarassing his son by being overly nice and passive where possible, and Asriel constantly running off to find trouble (he's kind of quick to, after being able to feel emotions again) before Asgore had to inevitably ask for my help when said trouble got out of hand.

I have to remind myself both of these two are much older than I am, overall.
>>
>>51630030
DIGITAL
CRIMES
>>
>>51630175
Meanwhile I use my Ghosto powers to sneak into random rooms while wearing a bedsheet and scare the Slytherin common room once a year. At least until curses started becoming common knowledge. Hogwarts really needs a safety committee or something.

Oh, I also geeked out with Hermione often over myths and legends. Once the cat was out of the bag, I showed her my Eyecons of various historical figures. They would talk with her for HOURS.

I forgot to note it, but this is Harry Potter, for the odd anon who isn't familiar with it. I started a new chain again and am having a lot of fun with this one.
>>
>>51630185
>on the internet, nobody knows you're a curvy pantsless blonde counterintelligence operative looking for Russian hackers
>>
>>51630078
Pretty much. It depends on both the writer and your own interpretation of chain rules. But there's actually a perk exactly for that in JLD.
>>
>>51630175
Watch your step those Wizards are disgusting.
>>
>>51629126
Here.
>>51629380
Actually, there is a Separate Digimon based on Satan named Daemon.
>>
>>51630274
They just lack a little common sense. Which seems like a normal consequence of being able to wave your wand to solve a lot of life's problems. Hell, considering most wizards seem to end up Obliterated at least once in their lives, it could just be a side-effect from memory charms.
>>
>>51629194
Got a GHQ question for you, if you don't mind.

Do the Einherjar make you stronger over time? I've seen posts to the effect, and people seem to say it's awesome, but the perk wording is throwing me off. As someone who has never read GHQ, what makes the Einherjar so good in setting?
>>
>>51629975
>>51630291
>Actually, there is a Separate Digimon based on Satan named Daemon.
Yes, and both Lucemon and Daemon are Demon Lords.

Although there are many Satan-based Digimons.

And not enough Jesus-based Digimons.
>>
>>51629885
I lack either the knowledge of the setting, or the time to get familar with the setting, or the skill in making Jumps (believe me I have tried. It didn't go well at all).

But I would love it if someone out there did make one. hint hint
>>
>>51629126
Jump 12: Morrowblivion Elder Scrolls

1000/1000(They Come +0)
Drop-in
Imperial
Birthsign: The Lovers

Perks: Diplomat(0), Skill Books(150), Dragon Break(300)

Gear: Jabbawock(250), Followers(150)+150 for 500 CP on Aemo/Marrow

Prophecy: Nerevarine

Companions:

George Beaumont
Breton
Mage
Birthsign: The Lady
Perks: Resist Magicka

Ryoto Cuyler
Redguard
Warrior
Birthsign: The Steed
Perks: Adrenaline Rush(0), Disease Resistant(0), Athlete(0)

Wanda
Argonian
Mage
Birthsign: The Lovers
Perks: Amphibious, Disease Resistant

Tina
Redguard
Warrior
Birthsign: The Lord
Perks: Adrenaline Rush(0), Disease Resistant(0), Athlete(0)

Aemo/Morrow
Imperial
Thief
Birthsign: The Tower
500/500
Perks: Diplomat(0), Acrobat(0), Speechcraft(300), Debt to Society(200)

Sounds good! This was actually a pretty fun build, once I got into the idea of taking the full decade here instead of utilizing my house rule.
(if anyone's curious, this is a kingdom hearts themed chain so "They Come" from Kingdom Hearts is active everywhere. Heartless in Tamriel, baby!)

My jumper has been, unfortunately, chosen by prophecy to do the Neverine or however it's spelled. As you can tell I don't know anything about Morrowind and I'm gonna have to frekain' HOPE I can figure it out..
>>
>>51630351
So get gud. If you want one to exist, be the one who makes it.
>>
File: konata-izumi18.gif (73KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
konata-izumi18.gif
73KB, 200x200px
>>51629380
Waitwait, I actually did this once.
A long time ago, way back when people still cared about Philosophers Stones and Naruto was considered OP. Long time ago.
I was a Spirit Warrior, who took the Code Keys for Pride and Sloth, as well as both of the Digi Spirits for Light.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but I THINK I can actually wield the powers of Lucemon, Belphemon... Lobomon, KendoGarurumon... and potentially even Ogudomon.
What's more, I went ahead and took the Annoying Tag-Along drawback, and then went onto the wiki and traced an evolutionary line BACKWARDS to the weakest form that might lead to Laylamon, which I think was... Tsukaimon? So that's also a potentiality, although in practice it has never actually happened because she's a lazy fucker who just wants to make fun of people.

And in practice I figured I'd end up just channeling Strabimon the most, because that's, like, the weakest form of a Light Hybrid Digimon.
Because I'm a lazy fucker.
So that's fun.

Wow, anyone who doesn't follow Digimon is gonna be so fucking lost right now.
Wiki diving is a hellava drug.

So, anyway, I guess the answer is Strabimon.
Because it's the shittiest Light-based Digimon going back from the Light-based Digi Spirits.
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Strabimon
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>51629760
I'm kind of on sabbatical from jumpmaking. Only reason I posted those two jumps was because they were done already - most that was added were OC companions Saiyan waifu best and some errata.

I'm also kind of reluctant to do more high-power jumps. Not because I'm worried about shitstorms, but because I wanna do something different.

I guess if it's kosher and no one else wants to, I could? It'd be way, WAY down the vine, too. Speaking of Genie, I wonder if I could make Shantae or Legend of Dragoon once my break is over? I'll see if Kamen needs help with Ryuki before then, though.

>>51630175
>>51630194
These are me, by the way. If anyone wants, I could actually post a fair amount of builds and writefaggotry off of this new chain?
>>
File: No! None of that! Shame on you!.jpg (46KB, 459x750px) Image search: [Google]
No! None of that! Shame on you!.jpg
46KB, 459x750px
>>51630351
No! Bad Anon! Super monkeys are not for waifuing.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51630250
Hey Cracker-ages ago someone asked me about a good example of John Constantine using his Laughing Magician synchronicity powers to his full potential. I'm on issue #2 at the moment, and I'm struck by how handling one goon it's actually hard to tell if he used said powers, or he just headology'd it into obedience.

Don't suppose you know of a good example to spoil me on?
>>
>>51630453
>not for waifuing
>posts perfectly waifuable monkey girl
I don't believe you
>>
File: Best Saiyan OC.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Saiyan OC.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>>51630453
>>
>>51630348
>As someone who has never read GHQ, what makes the Einherjar so good in setting?
Let's see they are can cloak your spiritual energy, create healing goo that is surprisingly effective, produce solid (For a spirit) objects via manipulated spirit particles, aid in regeneration, and some other stuff. The Einherjar are also reconstruct your body on a cellular level to adapt it slowly, this process takes about four days all told, and because you are constantly processing the constantly reproducing Einherjar your basically eating on a starvation diet. The Einherjar are in a constant state of flux, reproducing and such, and thus they themselves will improve with time kinda like how a Hollow will, though they are at bottleneck because of their mindlessness. The Einherjar are the core of the MC's powers and most of them could be reproduced, if not then that is only because you've started branching out into different stuff.
>>
>>51630439
>Spoiler

Shit man the former is great but the latter or something like Legend of Legaia would be cash
>>
>>51630534
If I combine Unique Power and High Speed regen would it be appropriate to have the unique power continuously, but slowly, upgrade my regen?
>>
File: 1479697349534.png (167KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
1479697349534.png
167KB, 500x649px
>Jumpers who combined their transformation belts have to hear a cacophony of sounds everytime they transform
>>
>>51630439
Thank you for your jumps.

I hope you enjoy your sabbatical.
>>
>>51630534
>The Einherjar are also reconstruct your body on a cellular level to adapt it slowly
Ok, that clears it up for me. Thanks Gaunlet.

>>51630439
More writefaggotry is always good.
And a Shantae jump would be the tits, or even better, the hips.
>>
File: DescartesIt.jpg (1MB, 1300x1854px) Image search: [Google]
DescartesIt.jpg
1MB, 1300x1854px
>>51630453
>>51630482
>>51630533
Super Monkey Girls deserve Super D
>>
File: Maid18.jpg (332KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
Maid18.jpg
332KB, 1280x930px
>>51630439

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51630453
You're right only a disgusting pervert would waifu this ugly creature.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>51630573
>If I combine Unique Power and High Speed regen would it be appropriate to have the unique power continuously, but slowly, upgrade my regen?
No it would just mean that the rate of your regen would scale with how much Reatsu you have. Granted after a point that will be on the level of 'seemingly immaterial' where a sword passes through you and you regen so fast it has no effect. You /could/ get a unique power that allows your regen to upgrade if you wished, but linking unique power to something already on the list usually has either a listed effect or scales the effect already in play by your Reiatsu. Obligatory reminder that the Unique Power scales all the way up to Old Man Genryusai's Bankai after that I'm not sure if you'll ever get any recognizable returns from it's progression. for regen at least.

>>51630601
No problem anon.
>>
File: excited.gif (3MB, 429x240px) Image search: [Google]
excited.gif
3MB, 429x240px
>>51630662
10/10, would demonstrate excessive enthusiasm
>>
File: ass1478300276539.jpg (2MB, 8000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ass1478300276539.jpg
2MB, 8000x1500px
>>51630649
Forever and always.
>>
>>51630678
Alright cool. Thanks
>>
>>51630693
That's a disgusting amount of enthusiasm
>>
File: geyser-o.gif (1MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
geyser-o.gif
1MB, 320x256px
>>51630745
With the right stimulus, my enthusiasm is near limitless.
>>
>>51629126
...Sure. Here's my Senran Kagura build.

Drop-In [Free]
>perks:
Approachable [Free] You can trust me. Really. Ì͜ ̶p̵̧ŗ͠͡ó̷̡m͢i̴s̕ȩ̀
Battle Communication [100] Empathy's useful for Nanoha-style Befriending.
Mystic Eyes of Affection [400] Eye-powers, activate! Gotta stack the cute perks
Internet Presence [100] Very nice, and not all that common either.
Kagura [600] Well, it's in the title. And seems useful.
>items:
Shinobi Weapon - Import Sun-Spear [100] Shiny.
Frantic Mode Scroll [100] There is little armor that can keep up with me anyway.
>appearance section: +140bp [200]
Explosive Appearance [Free] Cool. Vanity.
Contagious Casual Nudity [Free] Uh. Okay.
Aesthetic Enhancement x8 [80bp] Face, eyes, chest, abs, hips, butt, thighs, and hair. Nice.
Aura of Adorable/Sexy [20bp] Adorable AND Sexy. Best mixture.
Friendly Physics [10bp] Useful.
Signature Trait [20bp] ...Wait, I can make my SPEECH PATTERNS incredibly attractive? YESSS.
Perfect Dressing Room [10bp] Cool. Power armor while appearing the wear a dress.
>drawbacks:
Pursued [+100] Uh, okay? Googling her, I think I am okay this.
Hunted [+200] Fair enough. Getting hunted once again.
Talentless [+300] Well. Shit. Guess I'm not very much of a ninja.

I have no idea what's up here, but I look /awesome/. That's enough.
>>
>>51630733
No problem anon. Sometimes wires get crossed.
>>
>>51630784
>Senran Kagura
This and the beginnings of Kaijo were really good. I hope the jump maker comes back and does more of this stuff.
>>
>>51630693
How could anyone like this? It's just subhuman monkey scum.
>>
File: Maid22.png (597KB, 715x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Maid22.png
597KB, 715x1012px
>>51630730

Bodacious Maids

>>51630068

Bodacious Maids

Hey Nika or Moth I read the jump again and saw that I could get Maids, So how much Maids are we talking about here?
>>
>>51630793
Dirge chased him off, and then Red chased dirge off. Now he spends his time getting BTFO at SB.
>>
>>51630850
Frieza go and stay go.
>>
>>51630850
In this world gone mad we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us.
>>
>>51630856
>Red chased dirge off
Since when?
>>
>>51630895
Shitposter drove Dirge off and blames Red, you are feeding the shitposter.
>>
File: dirtydirty.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dirtydirty.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>51630850
That monkey is part of an endangered species. I'm willing to do my part. Where do I pick up a couple dozen females?
>>
>>51630922
DBZ by Heavens offers them at 200CP a pop
>>
>>51630922
Become a Monkey in AF, buy the fleet, and say that the small army that comes with it are all females.
>>
File: Dangly Parts.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Dangly Parts.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>51630850
I wouldn't mind some Half-Saiyan progeny.
Can't end up worse than some of the other things I've married.
>>
>>51630939
Excellent. I love being a progenitor.

>>51630948
I like this plan. What's AF?
>>
>>51630976
There is a Jump based on the Dragon Ball doujinshi, Dragon Ball AF.

There is a purchasable fleet of ships that come with a small army, if you buy a race for yourself the army can all be of that race.
>>
>>51630895
As >>51630912 mentioned its just bait. If a topic gets brought up and it inexplicably becomes about Red, then likely as not its the shitposter.

It is one of the small ironies that in continuing his one-note campaign for 3 years, he's made it impossible to really critique Red. He is his own worst enemy.

>inb4 Red is shitposter
>inb4 white knight
>inb4 fanboy
>inb4 no u da timmay
>inb4 concern trolling
... did I miss anything?
>>
>>51630997
Is it one of ours? Which one is it?
>>
>>51631004
Hasn't she said she wanted critique before? Maybe that's why he keeps doing it.
>>
File: 350992.jpg (124KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
350992.jpg
124KB, 800x800px
>>51630976
> What's AF?
Dragonball As Fuuuuuuuck
>>
>>51631014
In the uploads folder, it is called:
>Dragon Ball AF Jump v1.4
>>
>>51631004
I will say the one complaint I have with her is her notes sections. It's a bad habit kept from when she made smaller jumps. At this point it's multiple pages of vital perk text squirreled away in the back of the jump. It's nothing too horrendous, but is an annoyance.
>>
>>51630793
What we saw of Keijo was really good, but I think it needed just a little more ass to capture the feel of the setting. Like, I could tell that the author was very much trying to not make it sound like a porn setting, but I think such a stupid premise being treated so seriously is a large part of the setting's charm. That's totally an easy fix, however.
>>
File: The Saiyan Commander.jpg (313KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
The Saiyan Commander.jpg
313KB, 1200x675px
>>51631035
>>
File: tumblr_ohfrl8vTq81rcs9gvo6_1280.jpg (572KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohfrl8vTq81rcs9gvo6_1280.jpg
572KB, 1200x1200px
>>51630959
Would you pull her tail?
>>
>>51631035
...I keep seeing that chick. Where's that from?
>>
>>51631083
okay now I want a saiyan waifu
>>
>>51630439

I will definitely need help with Ryuki at some point. I haven't even finished reading what you've given me.

I'll probably start work on it after I'm done updating Showa Parts 1 and eventually 2. So it'll be a while.

>>51630581

That's the best part, Anon.
>>
>>51631032
Critique is good. I support critique that helps jump maker make better products. I want more and better jumps.

However, austically screeching nerfwhore, power wanker, drama queen, wounded deer, and the bevy of other insults he hurls isn't critique. It's not a critique when he hurls them at other jump makers. Just pointing the finger at a jump or person and going on and on about how we deserve better, to not be nerfed, or how powerwankers ruin everything, is not critique. It's just noise. Asking solid questions or making comments about particularities is critique.

Think of it like a movie or game review. What's more helpful to other viewers and to the creators: stupid one note comments about muh soggy knees, "it sucks," or just saying it's bad, or saying what does and doesn't work, and why it does or doesn't work.
>>
>>51629126
1000 Noble
600 sliver of infinity
200 inquisitive
-600 feruchamy
-300 allomancy
-100 playing the game
-000 priviliged
-000 coin pouch
-200 opportunist
-200 metalminds
-400 aluminum mind

Sorry mate, some most of my jumps don't have a story yet. I'll get to it though. One day.
>>
>>51630533
>>51631035
>>51631073
Reminder that Frieza killed all the Saiyan girls and it's been too long to bring them back with the Dragon Balls.

Also legitimate Dragon Ball question: R.R. Blueprints in DB vs Gero's Blueprints in Z, is there much benefit to purchasing both? The one in Z is obviously better, but I'm trying to figure out whether I'd gain more from buying the blueprints in DB and then spending the points on something else in Z.
>>
>>51631103
They were made by a /co/ beloved artist named "Plague of Gripes"

Most well know for this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9x_koRZ2bA

>>51631083
No Comment.
>>
>>51631083
That would hurt, first her and then you shortly afterwards.

I now wish Saiyan tails worked like those of that one race from that one harem anime.
>>
>>51631083
Pulling their tail hurts. Not in a sexy way, just in a standard pain way. Also, they lose the strength to stand when you grab their tail unless they train it away.
>>
>>51631083
>would I use nature's leash when appropriate?
Yes. Oh yes I would. Leverage, anon. Leverage is everything.
>>
>>51631127
The R.R. Blueprints is specifically the Ki-Generators, which have many uses outside of Androids/Cyborgs.

The Gero's Blueprints are just Cyborgs/Androids, more powerful but much more tightly focused.
>>
File: saiyanwomen.jpg (181KB, 1080x920px) Image search: [Google]
saiyanwomen.jpg
181KB, 1080x920px
>>51631073
>>
>>51631042
See, this is fine. As long as you can explain yourself without sounding like a Stormfront poster, that's criticism. You can tell the shitposter when he just tries to vaguely accuse people of things he asks other people to take his word at face value for, and then acts offended that nobody automatically assumes the worst of the people he's screeching at. In short, unlike him you do not have the social skills of a baby.

I have my fair share of disagreements with Red on jump stuff. I was against the idea of the Aesirite background because it's kinda of a sticking point in the lore, and the majority of the god perktree on God of War doesn't really remind me of what the gods are usually seen doing other than being murdered by Kratos. But unlike the shitposter, I have the good sense to realise in the end my opinion isn't the final one on a jump.
>>
>>51631135
You know what you guys need? To feed on the humanity of Manus' corpse, the Primeval Man!
>>
>>51631196
This shit is fucked

I'm going to find some more dudes to set on fire
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51631196
Nah, that shit is fucked. I'll stick with making the fire a dude, and then setting the fire on fire.
>>
>>51631223
>>51631224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8maCnqU74Q

I'll go get this Dark Party started right.
>>
>>51631196
Hey Red.
>>
>>51631279
That can't be Red anon. Red would want us to go get corrupted by the bed of chaos, because demons.
>>
>>51631224
>badass edgy space pirate
>and then there's this doofy-ass dodo thing on his shoulder with that stupid neck
>>
File: Water Park.gif (414KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
Water Park.gif
414KB, 500x265px
>>51631279
>spoiler
Sorry, not who you think. But since she isn't around, NEW LONDO WATER PARK OPENS TODAY!
>>
>>51631135
Remember to watch with the Captions on, the Captions are the best part.
>>
>>51631303
>But since she isn't around
Oh, she finally left? How many of her conspirators are still here?
>>
>>51630855
Probably a small crew's worth. It was based off how in actual history knights had a group of people follow them around to take care of their stuff for them.
>>
>>51631385
I said she isn't around, not that she left. Fuck, can we not make a joke without someone taking a shit on it?
>>
>>51631303
What's the entry fee?
>>
>>51630730
>Ana squeezing Farah's ass
Yeah. That's not weird.
>>
>>51631385
Count for yourself, baby. Plenty of people would rather you leave and she stay. Even your sempai refuses to dignify you with a response.
>>
>>51630730
So tempted to make an Overwatch jump.
>>
>>51631428
She's telling her she needs to work out because it's getting saggy.
>>
>>51631455
Some duo called Dick and Head claimed it months ago. Consequentially, we haven't seen them since then as well. So you might be fucked unless you don't mind getting screamed at for trying.
>>
File: Best Overwatch Girl.png (495KB, 725x670px) Image search: [Google]
Best Overwatch Girl.png
495KB, 725x670px
>>51631455
Doooo eeet.
>>
>>51631478
Didn't the claim get dropped?
>>
Is there a version of cyber sleuth NOT for PS4? Or is it only on a system I don't have?

If not, anyone got a good LP?
>>
>>51631455
Just be prepared to set a precedent that will cause unimaginable amounts of shit for people.
>>
>>51631492
If it did, I haven't heard of it. I just know someone in IRC wanted to try it and they got yelled at because the claim was apparently still valid.
>>
>>51631455
>>51631513
Most people will applaud a decent Jump, its maybe five people at most who will stir up a shitstorm just because.

The ghosted claim is just an excuse for the shitstorm

Just do it and have fun man
>>
>>51631496
Cyber Sleuth is only for PS4 and Vita.

As for LPs, do you mean a silent one or one with commentary?
>>
>>51631455
Man, there hasn't been any sign of Dick or Head or any visible work on the Jump in months. Please do it. By all the delicious booty, do it.
>>
>>51631585
Tbh Overwatch doesn't have that much decent booty compared to, say, LoL
>>
>>51631585
So we're legit throwing out all of our rules, now?

>inb4 whatever you say Timmy :^)
>>
>>51631389
>>51631389

You mean Squires?, but don't change it maids are better.
>>
>>51631632
Our rules have always included "If we haven't even heard from the person who laid a claim in months, and have seen not a single WIP, then it's free"
>>
>>51631629
It has the only booty I care about.
That thick ice princess will be mine.
>>
>>51631569
Either or.
>>
Jump 01: Hero BBS
Origin: Drop-In
Class: Warrior - Start at peak human fitness, slowly rise to superhuman levels. Specializes in use of a sword.
Perks:
Exchange BBS - Access to a mental imageboard to other heroes. The Jumper situation is a bit unique, so its treated as a ‘glitch’ story. Nobody believes them about the benefactor, which is terrifying.
Princely Charms - Don't make social missteps, heightened presence and can read situations pretty well, able to manipulate and control the flow of conversations better. [900]
Pretty Boys Should DIE! - Obscenely bishonen and handsome looking.[800]
Damn Harem Heroes! - Will constantly bump into attractive people of all ages and forms who will fall in love with me with any kind of prolonged interaction. Any in the group will become alright with a harem solution. Doesn't work on canons until they willingly join the repetoire of love interests. [600]
Magnetic Destiny - Attract competent and unique (though not necessarily top-tier) individuals. With time and travel, can accrue an army of loyal and competent followers that can completely overshadow me. [300]

Items:
Tsundachi [400] - See companion description.
Kuudachi [200] - See companion description
Dandachi [0] - See companion description.
Himedachi [0] - See companion description

Drawbacks:
I Want To Go Home - Entire party of That Guy I can't escape from. [600]
On The Lam - On the run from the rest of the world. [200]

Long-ass writefaggotry incoming. GET POPCORN, NERDS.
>>
>>51631765
I find myself summoned in a world that I am both unprepared for and that is unprepared for me. A few things happened in rapid succession - I couldn't remember the circumstances that led to me being brought to this point, and I was aware of a mental BBS board that reminded me a little too much of 4chan. A mysterious old man claimed to have summoned me to save the world from the Demon King, and said I must pull the Holy Swords from a nearby stone to begin the journey.

Unfortunately, lifting said swords broke a seal containing the actual Demon King, something the old man was all too aware of. The Demon King kind of looked like Zodd's roided up cousin with literal molten steel for fists. I only managed to escape when the sword I was holding released a wave of ice that stopped the two in their tracks, and I ran in the opposite direction. The swords were all alive, and unhappy with what I had done. Unfortunately, so were the locals - the story that went out to the public was that I had released the Demon King to destroy the world. With no history or record in this world, and nobody to believe me, I was public enemy number one by the Church of the Red Knights. My newfound swords would have happily given me up, if they weren't now bound to me and would become dormant again if I died. Didn't stop them from withholding their powers from me out of spite, in the case of Tsundachi and Himedachi, with only Dandachi and a reluctant Kuudachi to help me initially. With me being blamed for the New Calamity and only having a bunch of swords and a bunch of BBS posters to help me, I'm given a crash course in being a Hero.
>>
>>51629126
Crap, forgot to mark Post A Random Build Day on my calendar. Guess I'll just post the first Jump in my "Zombie" run:

1. Generic Universal Monsters
Undead ("Zombie")
Weight of Ages
Count Nona Repmuj (900)
False Life (700)
Back from the Grave (400)
Coffin
Hypnotic Ring (300)
Expedition Gear (100)
Companions (0)

Dr. Lucian Amos (Scientist, Occult Research, Hypnotist, Essence Distillation, IT'S ALIVE!)

Kamilah (Undead (Mummy), Weight of Ages, Countess Nona Repmuj, False Life, Scream Queen, Tana Leaves)

So after I accept the deal from Jumpchan and finish my build, I wake up in a shallow grave in a snow covered field, miles away from civilization. With no memories of my background (since Zombies don't typically have those), the only thing to my name is a set of ratty clothes, a gold ring, and my powers as an undead. After brushing the dirt off, there's nothing else to do except pick a direction and walk. Luckily, I manage to stumble upon a road leading to Iping, and after a few hours of walking through heavy snowfall I enter the village, just as the sun is starting to set. I quickly locate an Inn, stepping inside and attracting no small amount of attention due to being both a stranger, my lack of winter wear, and then when I crack a joke about it being cold outside when I basically look like a human icicle for being an American.

After taking a seat by the fireplace, I spot a discarded newspaper and discover that it's 1933. Immediately, I begin to wonder if it's worth it to try and assassinate Hitler, only to have my thoughts disrupted when the Invisible Man enters the building. He did his thing, got a room, but then he saw me and took the seat across from me. He started grilling me for information, and got angry when I didn't have anything to tell him. Said "you and your master both will regret this!" and stormed off upstairs.

(1/?)
>>
>>51631784
Even after I explained my situation, the BBS seemed reluctant to help me, or any sort of ‘help’ would just be advice and survival tips. Despite a similar situation having happened before and the odds stacked horrendously against me, I wouldn't be getting any backup. This became painfully apparent when the Red Knights surrounded a town I was hiding out in. I had a chance to run away again, until they took several villagers hostage and prepared to burn them for the ‘heresy’ of being an indirect accessory to a heretic. Apparently, this was more like the Spanish Inquisition than a standard JRPG church. Wait, aren't those the same thing...?

I pleaded to Tsundachi to help me, if only to save the villagers. This surprised her enough that I managed to use her power and her sisters' in tandem together, saving the civilians...only to be spat on and thrown out, for putting them in danger in the first place. I guess the remark about good samaritans is all true. The BBS accuses me of milking them for pity when I post about it, though a few Helpers are sympathetic and give me coping tips. Tsundachi reluctantly agreed to keep helping me and to use her power, if only to defeat the Demon King and finally send me home. I think she figured out that none of us were happy with this situation. Or maybe she was impressed? I don't really know.

One by one, I manage to earn the trust and affection of the swords I've gained, though each one is a trial - Tsundachi enlightens me as to how hard a tsundere actually is to put up with in reality, Himedachi nearly kills me with a venom kiss ala Poison Ivy purely as blackmail, Dandachi is...actually very nice and huggable, but Kuudachi is blunt and has all the grace of a sledgehammer. Also, any of the allies I gain during this hellish journey are some of the worst and most insufferable scoundrels in the world, being criminals, psychopaths, and more...and the reception of the locals goes cold anytime I'm running a party shorthand.
>>
File: 1475685838899.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475685838899.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>51631796
Finally, after years of conflict, I managed to defeat the Demon King in a duel with the help of Tsundachi's true power. You're allowed to imagine how that outcome came to be - when your only positive company is your own sentient weapons, you get attached pretty quickly. There are a lot of dead bodies behind me, and I find myself collapsing, crying, and screaming from total exhaustion once the deed is done. Something I couldn't help but remember was the Demon King's final words: ‘Like me, you’ve tasted power and hardship...one day, we will be brothers in life and death...when the enroaching darkness swallows you whole...'

I had learned later on that this particular Demon King had appeared under the same circumstances I did.

The Retired Heroes welcome me. I talk about my experience, and finally get heard out...at least until Student drops the fact I was a ‘harem hero’ and all of that turns upside down. I'm still stuck in a world that hates me and is full of awful people. At that point I just stopped caring and decided to take to life as a hermit. Fuck this place, and fuck adventuring. I want to go home.

If only I knew how far off that really was.

And that was jump one. Shall I keep going?
>>
>>51631741
SirLionHart has a decent LP for it. He's a bit of a goofball, but he's actually pretty clever sometimes, has experience from other RPGs like SMT, Persona, the DeSu games, and the various Tales games, and aside from that he actually gets invested in the story and characters. Try watching his LP, see what you think.
>>
>>51631455
Just do it, mang. There will be shitheads that sperg and shitstorm, but neither Dick nor Head showed any WIP, didn't do anything other than spam "soon," and haven't been seen in months.
>>
>>51631825
I back that claim, he's very good in my opinion, you shpuld try and check him out,
>>
File: Bunny Girl21.jpg (151KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl21.jpg
151KB, 850x1200px
>>51631807
>>51631796
>>51631765

Bodacious Babes

Keep going bro it's interesting so far
>>
When they come out we should make a new Eldar jump covering Ynnari the new faction. From the leaks they look really interesting.
>>
>>51631807
Jump 02: Showa Kamen Rider Part 1
Perks:
Badass Biker - Excellent motorcycle skills, can do stunts like a pro.
Olympian - Skilled in jujitsu and karate. Acrobatic stunts come easily. [900]
Would You Like Some Cheese With That Ham? - SUPER HAMMY. Good at making cheesy jokes or lightening the mood in non-dangerous situations. [800]
Trustworthy - Make friends much more easily, come off as a trustworthy person. [600]
I'll Knock Some Sense Into You! - Help remove brainwashing by applying trauma directly to the forehead. [400]
Even If There Is No Good or Buddha... - Master of inspiring and encouraging speeches. Very good with children. [0]

After the light fades, I'm a little bit younger and seemingly back in my world...except the date is wrong and I'm in Japan. I can also speak Japanese. I ask the board what's going on and they say I was probably summoned or reincarnated to defeat a new Demon Lord. Nobody seems to consider this unusual, and I soon discover time is a bit skewed from the BBS' perspective when they tell me to stop spamming even though a month had passed since my last post.

It doesn't take long before we encounter Shocker and end up entangled in the initial struggle of good-versus-evil. Tsundachi and my old skills make us a handful for most Kaijin, though in true tokusatsu fashion, they start fighting unfairly to compensate for the gap. They also use civilian hostages against me, which is something I simply can't cut my way through every time. At least I befriend Takeshi Hongo during the fight, and he jokingly refers to me as an ‘American Samurai’. Since then, we end up working together on and off again. Campiness aside, things are pretty dangerous around here, but at least my allies don't make me want to cut my belly open anymore.

I get the feeling I'm gonna be here a while.
>>
File: headpat135r9145051t.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
headpat135r9145051t.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>51632052
>>
>>51632130
Jump 03: Showa Kamen Rider Part 2
Perks:
Resourceful - Easier to find hotels or nice people willing to take me in.
Danger Instinct - Have a gut instinct for when trouble or danger is nearby. Going to need this.[0]
Companions:
Extinction Time - Acquire Kiva bat the 2nd. Arrogant and bloodthirsty, but has a twisted sense of honor. Allows transformation into Dark Kiva. [400]

Drawbacks:
Connected Continuity
Broken Chain [1200]

Alright, yup. Something weird is going on. I felt my age reverse again after the decade was up and very little changed...a kindly old couple took me in for lodgings after I moved on again, after every motorcycle I gained up to this point seemed to explode for no fucking reason. I feel like my luck is just terrible.

Then I'm ambushed by a bunch of strange monsters that were masquerading as human, only to be aided by a weird talking bat that turns out to be a henshin device. I'm given the exposition and the mission to hunt down the Fangires to the last, though this is easier said than done. I focus mostly on the defensive, protecting the innocent from the Fangires. I can't help but vaguely remember something with the word ‘Castle’ or ‘mania’ in it the more I fight.

I sometimes run into other ‘Kamen Riders’ who are having similar plights to me. Not much I can do except wish them luck, however. I do, however, encounter a lot of strong and capable allies and secondary Riders as I fight against the Fangires and confront their King. Things are a lot easier when you have an entire team of Riders plus five holy swords to defeat the final boss and make him splode.

We go our separate ways once it's over, and then I realize something terrible.

What if the battle never really ends?
>>
>>51632052
Weird. Literally every /tg/ thread have noticed recently browsed hates them with a burning passion. I thus surmise you have posted bait.
>>
>>51632217
Of course it is, he's setting up for manufactured outrage due to the Overwatch discussion above. He also gets extra points, because they he can shitpost about Wakfu and post revisionist history about what went down.

Good catch.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
Okay I have a question for Coco's Bizarre Adventure and I can't find anything on this in the archives so I'll post it here. Can a person teach [STYLE]s? I'm undecided weather I should go [STYLE] or Awaken for a 600 CP purchase and now it's got me wondering. Does anyone happen to know?
>>
File: 1431292724669.gif (111KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431292724669.gif
111KB, 400x300px
>>51629380
According to my build, I am:

YukimiBotamon, Nyaromon, Salamon, Gatomon, Angewoman, Ophanimon, Ophanimon Falldown Mode, LadyDevimon, Minervamon, Mervamon, Renamon, Kyubimon, Garudamon, Hououmon, Varodurumon, Ranamon, Calmaramon, AncientMermaidmon,
Penmon, Kiwimon, Sirenmon, Ceresmon/Ceresmon Medium, Kazemon, Beelzebumon, and Beelstarrmon

I'm sorry but one of the things I always liked about Digimon is how you can de-digivolve and side digivolve and have special digivolutions even temporarily all using the same individual, most being as permanent or impermanent as you please, unlike pokemon where it's a linear path. So, with that freedom, I went really crazy and got tons of digimon forms, both the majority of gender appropriate ones I like (left some out because getting to them was too expensive, convoluted, or impossible), as well as their various pre-digivolutions, as well as grabbing myself a top tier digimon that isn't obviously male or anything.
>>
>>51632326
>According to my build, I am:
I read that as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgVQKCcfwnU
>>
>>51632354
It's appropriate with how long that list is.
>>
Would it be OK if I used the 'cape' canon companion option in Worm to get the chance to companion Scion?

Pods are expensive.
>>
>>51632371
No. Scion is not a cape. He is a space whale worm virus manchild.
>>
>>51632326
>>51632354
>>51632368
I'm sorry, but I am now imagining OP listing all those names to the beat of an Animaniacs song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x88Z5txBc7w#t=19s
>>
>>51632384
He is a canon character.
>>
>>51632178
Brief intermission. It was around this point they actually noticed the Warehouse, though not bodymod since they went Warrior already, anyhow.

[Utilities]
Electricity [140]
Plumbing [130]
Heat/AC [120]
Forcewall [100]

[Structures]
Shelving
Housing [80]
Medbay [60]
Terminal [0]

[Misc]
Food Supply [50]
Stasis Pod x2 [10]

Build: Medium
Body Type: Athlete [500]
Stats:
Speed 2
Dex 2
Strength 2 [400]
Endurance 2 [300]
Appeal 1 [250]
Shape 1 [200]
Sense 2 [100]

Perks:
Flexibility 1
Metavore [0]

These are my standard builds for both, so not much remarkable here.
>>
What's your favorite Drop-In perk tree of any jump?

Mine has to be sword and sorcery. The perks are ambiguous but they seem potent and invaluable for a long term jumper.
>>
>>51632391
Animaniacs/Warner Bros jump when?
>>
>>51632422
Rule 1. Get crackin', buddy.
>>
>>51632415
S&S DI tree is goat.
>>
>>51632354
Also, I forgot to mention that there are some gaps in that list for a few of the digital spirits that don't have canon digimon for some of the forms they have (the wind spirit beast and hybrid for example), so the list is two places short there, and both of my spirits can theoretically dedigivolve into a younger for that's never shown. So four.

Also technically if I fuse with the other card holders I can become Ogudomon, so all in all, there's 5 total extra digimon on that list, that just don't have canon names/appearances.

Like I said, I went crazy.

>>51632391
Also highly appropriate.
>>
>>51632422
Rule 1.

>>51632415
Tie between Worm's Drop In tree and Elfen Lied's.
>>
>>51632430
>>51632450
But I'm already busy making another jump.
>>
>>51632371
I think that's kind of outside the intended scope of the option. Besides, why would you even want Scion as a companion? He's so boring, you couldn't possibly have an interesting relationship with him. The only reason to take him is wanting his power, but why not just take his power from him instead? Steal those shards, make yourself a space whale.
>>
>>51632402
The jumpmaker has said he is not covered under the companion option.
>>
>>51632469
What jump are you making sempai?
>>
File: 1484630402720.png (183KB, 497x486px) Image search: [Google]
1484630402720.png
183KB, 497x486px
>>51632406
Jump 04: Kamen Rider Heisei Part 1 (Kuugito)
Origin: Wanderer [1700]
Perks:
Wandering - A bunch of mundane skills, from survival training to juggling.
Revival - Gain The Arcle bound to my physiology, allowing me to become Kuuga. Gain weak-ass Ground Form to start with. [1600]
Smile - Able to demonstrate inner kindness that allows me to communicate and inspire hope in others. [1400]
Decision - Able to hold onto ideals and not be clouded by revenge or temptation. Support from others greatly helps this. [1200]

Items:
“It's Kuuga!”

[Undentified Life Form Report]
Crossroads - Sprint, Azure Dragon, Archer. [600]
Strengthening [300]
Indomitable [0]

Drawbacks:
Repainted Legends
This Is Serious, Right? [1100]
Riverprone [1200]
Enroaching Darkness [1600]
Why Would Anything Easy Happen? [1800]

This is where, as I'd phrase it, ‘shit gets real’. I gain the power of the Arcle and the ability to become Kuuga, right when Kiva the II goes missing and it's up to me to stop the Grogni. On top of the remaining Fangires and the Shocker Remnants, life is becoming a daily struggle and the holy swords are beginning to panic over the fact we're stuck in this world for such a long time. The never-ending battle is taking its toll on me, and the temptation of power only makes things worse. Every time I use the Arcle's power or draw on my ‘higher end’ abilities from the first world, I can feel it nipping away at my sense and reason, and my allies are just as scared as I am.

I only hold it together because of Sakura...the name I gave to Tsundachi (just calling them by sword names felt weird) encouraging me to move on this far, and defeating the Grogni after a long and protracted struggle. I could almost feel myself falling to pieces once it was said and done. I'm so tired. Is it done? Have I defeated the ‘real’ Demon King yet? Why am I still fighting?

Am I so soft-hearted now that I can't turn down a stranger in need, even after everything that's happened...?
>>
>>51632479
To be fair I only know of one or two jumpers here who have a realistic shot at stealing ALL his Shards.
>>
Are there any perks that allow you to take on the form and powers of those that you have slain? I want to turn into the giant Ice Dragon from Fall From Heaven.
>>
>>51632479
He's a blank slate. It would be interesting to mold him.

>>51632481
Can you quote that? I have been searching the archives for a while and I couldn't find anything about it.
>>
>>51632052
The fuck is a Ynnari?
>>
File: Symphogear.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Symphogear.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51629126
Sure I'll post one- WHOOPS.

>Symphogear updated to 1.0.3 for shits and giggles.
>Added Song from Outer Space option
>Added Skin of the Beast option
>Added Shout of the Earth option
>Added Fused Gear option
>Added examples to the notes
>Added Easily Bullied drawback/pseudoperk
>Added Verbal Tick drawback/pseudoperk
>>
File: 1478670075854.gif (1MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1478670075854.gif
1MB, 500x275px
>>51632491
Jump 05: Kamen Rider Heisei Part Speed- Kabuto
Origin: Hero [1500]
Perks:
Earnest Fool - Come off as more friendly and affable, sort of like a dumb puppy.
What's Wrong and What's Right - Strong sense of conviction for own ideals. Resistance to corruption. [800]
I Won't Be Stopped - Competence boost when defending others or fighting for ideals, willpower boost. [600]
Underdog - Enemies will underestimate me and prefer swatting me aside instead of finishing me off. Plot armor and poor judgment from foes. [300]

Items:
Here I Am [1200] - Bat Zecter, due to being merged with Kiva Bat the 2nd.
Lord of the Speed [900] - Hyper Zecter attachment for Bat Zecter.
Standard Issue - 9mm pistol.
Jumper Extender - MOTORCYCLE. Zecter compatible.[200]
Danger Detecter - Dragon Radar for Worm and other monsters. 100m radius. Can detect anything it has a sample for. [0]

Drawbacks:
Kamen Rider...?
This Tastes Terrible! [1100]
Who Wrote This Show...?! [1200]
If Jumper Is Stronger...[1400]
Worm Food [1600]

The power of Kuuga was too much for me and I ultimately want to retire from being a Kamen Rider, but my age resets and destiny doesn't allow it. I'm soon part of the conflict after taking the official name Kamen Rider Zero, and Kiva returns with a shiny new speed upgrade after quite literally swallowing a bug. Despite my experience, Tendou takes all the spotlight.

Fuck Tendou.

At least this means everything isn't up to me, this time. Maybe I'm just stuck in this particular world forever...? I mean, it's catching up to my original world's date and has amenities I want. There's worse places to be. Like the one I started from.
>>
>>51632574
TIME FOR MUSIC, MOTHERFUCKERS.
>>
>>51632574
What a fantastic update. Thank you for this.
>>
>>51631791
After that, the villagers started giving me dirty looks, and I took the hint and left. This turned out to be a bad idea, since nightfall brought much colder temperatures, as well as much heavier snowfall. After a while I started to feel sluggish, then I lost feeling in my body, and then finally I blacked out. Someone must've come across me after I froze because I woke up in an armchair, sat in front of a fireplace and bundled in warm blankets- which is much better than waking up in a shallow grave. After a while a butler looking guy comes in, motioning for me to follow. I tried to ask him where I was, but he just shook his head and repeated the motioning. As he lead me through the building, I saw that he had stitches all over the exposed parts of his head and hands.

Eventually, he led me to a study where Dr. Amos was waiting for me. He's tall and lanky, and has short, but unkempt brown hair, beady brown eyes, and slightly unattractive facial features, with a long, crooked nose, thin lips, and high, pronounced cheekbones. He welcomed me to his house, said that he was expecting me, and offered me the guest bedroom.

Everything was fine for a few days. Dr. Amos wanted to run tests on my body and see how everything worked, and I reluctantly let him since I couldn't really feel pain. It was still pretty bizarre and a little scary watching him cut me open and poke and prod my insides, but he sewed me up pretty good and he didn't cause any damage that he couldn't fix. Then, one morning, the Invisible Man broke in. I didn't appreciate how crazy this guy was until he walked through the snow, buck naked, and broke through one of the windows before stabbed me in the heart with a shard of glass.

Unfortunately for him, you have to destroy the brain, and while I was grappling with him in a panic, a shard of glass sticking into my heart, I accidentally broke his neck.

(2/?)
>>
File: IMG_0515.jpg (148KB, 850x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
148KB, 850x942px
>>51632574
>>51632654
YOU CANT JUST POST IT WHILE IM AWAY FROM MY BEST GIRL FOLDER
>>
>>51632415
Does Trickster from Imaginary Friend count? If so, then that.
>>
>>51632718
>ever being away from your Best Girl folder
Shame on you anon! Your Best Girl folder should always be on hand for situations such as these!
>>
File: 1479009655322.jpg (381KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
1479009655322.jpg
381KB, 1000x725px
>>51632600
Jump 06: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1
Origin: Good Samaritan
Perks:
Reach My Hands Out - Good at talking to others and helping them.
Nothing In This World is Useless! - Find a use for even the strangest things.
Plug N Play [400] - Can plug in other supernatural energies to substitute for the other.
Above the Influence - Immune to addiction-based corruption. [1000]
Power to Tearer - Never will I use my ultimate power unless absolutely necessary. Huge competence and combat boost upon breaking this oath. Cooldown of once per week. [700]
Half-Boiled - Appear as a likable and good-hearted moron. People open up to me easier. [600]
Known Wanderer - Hobo survival skills. [500]
Gadgeteer - Make little gizmos like the Candroids and whatnot. [0]

Items:
Legend Rider Movie Belt - Combine Kiva the 2nd Zecter with the Arcle, and then the Lux Driver. [200]
Lux Driver [0i]
Tomorrow's Underwear
Windscale Brand Hat Collection
Today's Change [400] - Little convenient gains.

Drawbacks:
Lets Go Kamen Riders!
The Dead Are Not Silent [1000]
Pay The Piper [1200]
Kamen Rider WTF? [1300]

All of my old foes rose from the dead. The Worm, the Fangire King, the Demon King, the Grogni and more are all out for my blood. I call in a lot of old friends and more to combat it, and the city soon turns into a battlefield. What was previously just brawls turns into an all-out war, and features enemies that I can't actually kill or defeat on my own - which is where the past Riders and my many, many allies gained over the years come in.

When I kill the Demon King a second time, I don't feel triumphant. I'm just a Rider standing over the ruins of what used to be a city full of life. Violence to end violence, fighting, fighting, fighting...! When will it end?! How many more people need to die before they just stop...?!

I'm so tired.
>>51632574
YAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>51632217
Is there a good archived thread shitting on them? I want to hear about these guys and I learn best through seething rage.
>>
>>51632574
>Skin of the Beast
>a corpse or a hide in your possession
>Have your own corpse sitting in the warehouse due to Sburb shenanigans
Hmm...
In all honesty, that probably wouldn't do much. Nice update though.
>>
>>51632809
Skin of the Beast also works for more esoteric 'corpses'.

You could import a mecha you had lying around under it, like how Chris and Ichaivall and expys of Gundam Heavyarms.
>>
>>51632842
>Skin of the Beast also works for more esoteric 'corpses'.
That makes me want to use transubstantiation to get a Jesus based Symphogear.
>>
File: JC20.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC20.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>51632574
Awes-huh, you sure those moon drawbacks/that one phonic gain drawback weren't new? Must've overlooked 'em.

Drawbacks: You Should've Just Died, Berserking, The Tuition is Cheap Here! This Isn't An Anime! (1600)

Attuned (Free)
The Song of Your Heart (Free)
Signature Genre: Mashup-Dubstep and METAL (Free)
Calling Card (Free)

Completely Legitimate Funding (Free)
'Geology' (Free)
Heretical Adaptation (1500)
Pagan Science (1200)
Lab Coat (Free)
Implanted Relic: Nemean Hide (900)
-Fused Gear (800)
-Shout of the Earth: Brahmastra (600)
The Power of Holding Hands (0)

I guess it kinda jives with the whole pseudo-Hinduism thing from Lord of Light.

Though I'm sticking with the Nemean Hide as the "primary" Relic, so I'm not sure how it'd differ from Prometheus in effect, though. Really, REALLY big explosion-claws?
>>
File: I SAID DIVE DAMMIT.png (379KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
I SAID DIVE DAMMIT.png
379KB, 610x457px
>>51632869
...You know, that probably wouldn't count, but if you want a Gear that utilizes mechanical 'Wheat' drones and shoots high-pressure jets of corrosive 'Wine', then YOU GO FUCKING DO THAT ANON, YOU HAVE MY BLESSING.
>>
>>51632574
Hey, can you use Implanted Relic to implant one of the non-basic gears? Is it only another 100 CP? For instance, would it cost 400 CP to get an implanted Song from Outer Space?
>>
>>51629380
am I seriously The only guy who has a video?
this is the basic version , I have evolved into holymetal Bancholeomon . but it will do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRPDCTARhXI
>>
>>51630435
>when people still cared about Philosophers Stones
>>51629959
>questions about the DC Occult jump
I was wondering, can the Philosophers Stone from DC Occult do the other stuff it is supposed to be able to do, like being used to make elixers to make you young or halt aging, and the transmuting stuff is just it's untrained use?
>>
>>51632902
Cool idea, but in all honesty I'm probably going to stick with the Nemean Hide. I feel I'm not familiar enough with the source material or creative enough to make an OC gear that I'd be happy with, and that's a cool one anyway.
>>
>>51632913
...I didn't really think about that one, but I think it'd be... 500cp- actually you know what, that's retarded. Yeah, 400cp for an Implanted OC, because it's price is supposed to match an outside-of-origin basic gear already.

>>51632900
Different drawbacks are new, it's the +50cp ones. Also, Brahmastra is an existing Basic Gear option, you just buy it with the normal Basic Gear thing.
>>
Jump: Jormungand

Background: Operator

Perks:
I'm Oscar Mike! (free)
Guns of the Patriots
In the Rain or In The Snow
Elite Dangerous
Mask of Sanity
Hard Drive
Cuddlebait
McGyver's Psycho Cousin
Got a Team So Damn Mean

Items:
Heavy Metal (free)

Drawbacks:
Heroic Bloodshed
Metal Gear
Hexed
>>
File: 1476456729579.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1476456729579.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>51632795
Jump 07: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2
Origin: Outcast
Perks:
Whoa, Here He Comes...! - Intimidation and comedic effects towards that purpose.
Imitation is the Best Form - Can imitate poses and tics perfectly.
Living On a Prayer - No gag reflex, can eat almost any food without getting sick. Can take comfy naps in strange places. [900]
Pep In Your Step - Energetic with infectious enthusiasm. [800]
Hearing Their Call - Will find entities and teachers able to grant me great power, asking for a price I can afford, though it will probably involve a lot of SUFFERING. [500]
The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Making magic rings. [600]
Missing Piece - [300] Is Now a Gate. Also:
Hearing Their Call - Bound Phantom, +1000 Phantom Points to spend. Better at haggling with entities.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Better sense of magic rings and what they ‘want’ to be made into, along with two new unique rings.

Items:
Promotional Movie Crossover Toy [100i] - Merge Bound Driver with Faust Driver, then merge those with Kiva Bat.
Juicy! [200]
Odd Reagants
Faust Driver [0] [300i]
Variety Bag of Donuts [0i]

Drawbacks:
Legend Riders
Warlock, NOW! [900]

Bound Phantom:
Type: Balor [400pp]
Phantom Mirage [200pp] - Summon dis guy. Retreats to Underworld when hurt enough.
PhantoRise
PhantoWeapon [0pp] - DA CANNON.

Oh thank god that's over. Except now Kiva somehow became tied to a phantom that's like the Balrog's big and nasty cousin, and I have to use its power to fight against a Warlock out for me, specifically. Great. Just. Great. At least it's not a whole army this time.

This makes...I don't know, 6 fucking ‘Demon Kings’ I've fought? It's becoming so routine I think my ability to function as a normal person is starting to take a hit. I keep going out for groceries with the expectation Kaijin ninjas are going to jump out and ambush me.
>>
File: here's a (you) for you.png (200KB, 1020x676px) Image search: [Google]
here's a (you) for you.png
200KB, 1020x676px
>>51632052
>>
File: say whuuuuuuahahahAHAHAHAHA.gif (580KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
say whuuuuuuahahahAHAHAHAHA.gif
580KB, 267x199px
>>51633095
What the fuck is that thing.
>>
>>51633117
Its a zoombini

https://youtu.be/3c0WCBrovM0
>>
File: JC22.jpg (67KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
JC22.jpg
67KB, 1440x900px
>>51632980
Oh hey, so it is.

Drawbacks: You Should've Just Died, Berserking, The Tuition is Cheap Here! This Isn't An Anime! (1600)

Attuned (Free)
The Song of Your Heart (Free)
Signature Genre: Mashup-Dubstep and METAL (Free)
Calling Card (Free)

Completely Legitimate Funding (Free)
'Geology' (Free)
Heretical Adaptation (1500)
Pagan Science (1200)
Lab Coat (Free)
Implanted Relic: Nemean Hide (900)
-Fused Gear (800)
-Basic Relic: Brahmastra (700)
Mundane Applications (600)
The Power of Holding Hands (0)

>>51632902
>>51632947
Also, the Swan Song of the Jesus Gear would be shockwave generation, and the gear would autonomously play the gear candidate's personal theme song really loudly while all everyone who can hear it regains phonic energy in proportion to their bonds with the gear's user.
>>
>>51632712
So, Dr. Amos came down, in his sleeping clothes and armed with a rifle, to see me crying over the body of a naked man with a glass shard in my heart. Then we hear the police sirens, and he starts panicking, grabbing books and research notes from his lab while his butler throws me over his shoulder, taking me to Dr. Amos's car. Dr. Amos comes sprinting out of the house, which goes up in flames soon after, and we barely manage to escape the notice of the police as we flee.

We head to London, where Dr. Amos had a safe-house, and we lied low for a few weeks until news of the "Invisible Man of Iping" died off. During that time I came to terms with the fact that I killed the Invisible Man, and Dr. Amos started to replace the things he had lost when he had abandoned and burned his home.

While out and about one day an Egyptian man comes up to us and very excitedly calls me his Pharaoh. Needless to say I'm a little weirded out by this, as he's very insistent, heaping praise upon my name and the land of Egypt. Just as we started to walk away a female voice called out to us, and we turned around to see who it was.

It's most gorgeous woman I've ever seen; like the man, she was Egyptian, but unlike him her features were soft, and well manicured. She had black, straight hair that came down to her neck, piercing green eyes and full lips, which were turned up in a smile; she wore a white dress which accentuated her features nicely, as well as resplendent gold jewelry. She nearly bowled me over when she caught up with us, throwing her arms around me in a tight hug as she sobbed about how long it's been, and how lonely she was.

When I managed to calm her down and pry her off of me, she told me that I was the rightful ruler of Egypt, and that she was my wife, and asked me to accompany her to her room at a nearby (and expensive) hotel so she could fill me in on the rest of her story.

Dr. Amos, who was now off to the side, winked at me and gave a thumbs up.

(3/?)
>>
>>51633006
Why are you still here? The thread made it abundantly clear that your presence is no longer necessary or wanted.
>>
>>51633468
>The thread

I've said it before-you're the only person here pathetic enough to not even have the balls to own up to your own bullshit. Even Bancho's learned not to samefag.
>>
>>51633492
>you're the only person here pathetic enough to not even have the balls to own up to your own bullshit
To be fair, that statement could also apply to Red.
>>
>>51633492
Were you here for mod night? It's not just one guy.
>>
>>51633531
Oh goody, he's changed targets. Record time, too.
>>
>>51633562
I'm still of the opinion that the mod wasn't taking into account phoneposting.
>>
>>51633562
A phone is not a "guy".
>>
Jumpers! Tell me about the times you had an alter ego secret identity in a non superheroes setting (since they are the norm in those settings).
>>
Why do you guys keep feeding him, y-you masterbaiter fellators?
>>
>>51633593
Hello? Is this phone?
>>
>>51633531
You do realise you just admitted to being a pathetic piece of shit, right?

Seriously, everyone hates you. More importantly, everyone knows your tricks by now. Every time you beg for Bayo to be replaced, every time you bawl your eyes out about whichever jumpmaker has you fannyflustered at the moment-most people just roll there eyes at you. I'm not even that angry at the moment.

I just wanted to take a minute to explain why absolutely nothing you say will ever convince anyone to do what you want. And it's because you have the social graces of a toddler crying about his crapped pants.

Absolutely nobody believes you speak for anyone other than yourself. Look at this very thread, people with actual criticisms-myself included-are refusing to contribute for the specific purpose of spiting you.

And believe me, it's worth it.

>>51633587
Ditto.
>>
>>51633616
No, this is Patrick.
>>
>>51633607
>Why do you guys keep feeding him, y-you masterbaiter fellators?
Because I drive a Chevrolet movie theater
>>
>>51633607
Also, because it's a slow night. But I appreciate the change in tone just for the variety.
>>
File: stop_it.gif (6MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
stop_it.gif
6MB, 600x338px
>>51633646
>>51633616
No, this is Dog!
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>51633006
Jump 08: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2.5: Gaim
Origin: Beat Rider
Perks:
Bust A Move - Dancin'!
Dancing To Your Own Beat - Say stupid and off-the-wall shit and be taken seriously or ignored.
Through the Grapevine - Keeping track of friends and their status. [900]
Just Live More - Quickly bounce back from traumatic events, good as new. [700]
Never Surrender - Better resist corruption, build up immunity to corrupting forces while retaining their benefits. [400]
Ranbu Escalation - Opportunities to power up against greater threats, though the chances are both fleeting and dangerous. [100]
Survival of the Fittest - Can I.D. someone's flaws and shortcomings, and cook up scenarios where they're forced to confront it. [0]

Items:
Sengoku Driver - merge with Kiva Bat [0]
Fruit Basket - Melon, Orange
Throwing Cards
Tales of Triumph [0i] - Melon
Fruit Crates[200]

Companion:
Just An Observer

Drawbacks:
The Fruits of the Past
Urobutcher'd [100]
Life is a Warring State [300]
Locked Out of the Loop [400]

You know when I said I was getting a break? That was a lie. I'm suddenly part of a...dance gang, I think? Anyway, things go from weird to tits-up in record time. The worst part? Whatever bug this saga had, it infected my swords. As it turns out, having several strong-willed individuals all loving the same person in a world where there's opportunity to obtain great power wasn't a good idea. The sisters' bickering got worse and worse until they just...split and ran off.

It was when the race for the Forbidden Fruit began, of which I was the LAST FUCKING PERSON TO GET INVOLVED IN, that I realized too late what they were really fighting over. All the violence and fighting...they saw how much of a toll it took. On me. And others. Each one wanted to either be the one to ‘save me’, or in the case of Himedachi and Kuudachi, to become their own people, not just swords with human forms.

It only got worse.

To be continued!
>>
>>51633649
Is there a single Stand that can defeat 「Interior Crocodile Alligator」?
>>
>>51631127
Genetic engineering perks save the day once again.
>>
>>51633691
Character limits are a thing. Anyways, I'm taking a break now due to coffee crash and a desire for vidja. Anyone enjoying this so far?
>>
File: 1452350830002.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1452350830002.png
16KB, 958x660px
>>51633740
I like it, anon
>>
File: Maid21.jpg (212KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Maid21.jpg
212KB, 850x1133px
>>51633740
>Anyone enjoying this so far?

Bodacious Babes

I am Bro
>>
>>51633691
Harem Race: The Search for the McGuffin.

I'd watch it.
>>
>>51633468
>Why am I still here? The thread made it abundantly clear that my presence was never necessary or wanted. I should kill myself.

FTFY
>>
File: zelda good.gif (35KB, 362x200px) Image search: [Google]
zelda good.gif
35KB, 362x200px
>>51633740
I'm teetering at the edge of my seat. I feel like I'm gonna fall off
>>
>>51633784
No. No, this madness ends NOW. Madoka is NOT a bodacious babe!

>>51633805
I'm not that one guy who's a fan of the metal gear shitposter for some reason, but I have to say "just to suffer" would be the perfect answer.
>>
File: Washing Madoka.jpg (137KB, 597x897px) Image search: [Google]
Washing Madoka.jpg
137KB, 597x897px
>>51633830
She could be.
>>
File: konalew.png (229KB, 693x682px) Image search: [Google]
konalew.png
229KB, 693x682px
>>51633873
> permanently sitting on top of a washing machine
>>
File: The Magical Girl who became God.jpg (601KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
The Magical Girl who became God.jpg
601KB, 1600x1067px
>>51633830
>>51633873
Madoka is for worshiping!
>>
File: Maid26.jpg (85KB, 850x610px) Image search: [Google]
Maid26.jpg
85KB, 850x610px
>>51633830
>>51633873

>No. No, this madness ends NOW. Madoka is NOT a bodacious babe!

BODACIOUS MAIDS
>>
>>51632574
how much of a beast's remains do you need for skin of the beast? I've got a few skeletons and mounted heads but I don't collect entire corpses
>>
>>51633926
>konata sitting on a magitech washing machine
I.. I didn't know I wanted this until I knew it was a thing.
>>
>>51633944
>konata sitting on a magical girl washing machine
FTFY
>>
>>51633959
>konata sitting on a magical girl washing machine set to spiral cycle
We need to go deeper
>>
What angeloids make for the best companions?
>>
File: Both?Both.gif (941KB, 398x223px) Image search: [Google]
Both?Both.gif
941KB, 398x223px
>>51631173
>>
File: 1444518082491.jpg (23KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
1444518082491.jpg
23KB, 480x359px
>>51633991
>>51633959
>>51633944

Oh god what have I started?
>>
File: Oh dear.gif (274KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Oh dear.gif
274KB, 900x500px
>>51633991
H-how much deeper?
>>
>>51634014
Custom ones made to your own specs.
Might be a bit weird to put the moves on a being that you created, however.
>>
>>51634047
Until we reach the other side
>>
>>51633439
>and asked me to accompany her to her room at a nearby (and expensive) hotel so she could fill me in on the rest of her story.
Just an observation here. If you had not bought her as a companion with CP, this would be a horrible, horrible, idea. Like she would be wanting to marry to to be rightful queen of Egypt, and then eat you.
I am disappoint you did not take any drawback, son! for the cost of a Abbot and Costello, or a Pentagram warning, you could have had the Invisible Man join you also instead of trying to kill you, with 50 CP left over for a Wolf Girl to go Awoo!.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51633606
I cunningly disguised myself as a canadian in Squirrel and Hedgehog by eating pancakes with maple syrup every day while responding to interrogations/peaceful people's liberation sessions with "eh"? Also, I appeared to be a moose.

It worked out well until one of the hedgehogs noticed I put vodka in my maple syrup, ruining my disguise.

>>51633991
>>51634047
>>51634064

NO.

That's too deep!

>>51634030
Some sort of vicious cycle, by the looks of things. One might even say, the final spin
>>
File: 1478824735202.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478824735202.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>51634014
This is my specialty.

First off, Nymph is my personal favorite and has the ability to hack things with what's basically technopathy. She also gets the absolute worst lot in the MC's harem in canon, and ends up killing herself (temporarily) for what amounted to nothing. She also endured a lot of emotional abuse that went unanswered for most of the series from her previous Master. Good support companion, and can also buff combat tech.

Ikaros is a Dandere and a bit of a cutie, though she suffers a lot from 'how do I social' and comes off as derpy. She also really likes watermelon. Not as food, but as pets. I am serious. She's also a living one-woman artillery platform that has destroyed humanity at least once in the past. She can be a good crutch companion for surviving early jumps, if you can make it through Property's drawbacks.

Astraea is a melee monster and is a total idiot. No, really. I think she sometimes forgets how to breathe. She's well-meaning and competent enough in combat that Ikaros would have trouble fighting her in close quarters.

Finally, for the masochistic or determined, there's Chaos, who can continually eat people, things, and technology to make herself increasingly powerful, and is obsessed with love to yandere extremes. Just educate her with the fact love doesn't just equal physical pain, and she mellows out pretty quickly. Will probably also look up to Jumper like a surrogate sibling.

The only left are Hiyori (who is pretty firmly crushing on Tomoki of all fucking people) and garbage, respectively. Fuck Oregano.
>>
File: I approve.gif (167KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
I approve.gif
167KB, 500x255px
>>51634064
Kinky.
>>
File: 1462686856144.jpg (92KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1462686856144.jpg
92KB, 576x576px
>>51634030
>>51634064
>>51634047
>H-how much deeper?
>>
Jumpchain!
How often do you ignore word of god and stick just to what's shown in universe?
>>
>>51634078
I admit, I was tempted to get more companions, but I decided to hold off since there are other people I want to companion and some Jumps give you free companions, so I didn't want to fill up the roster too quickly. A wolf girl might be good, though...

As for the Invisible Man:

"An invisible man can rule the world. Nobody will see him come, nobody will see him go. He can hear every secret. He can rob, and rape, and kill!" - Griffin, The Invisible Man

...he doesn't really appeal to me.
>>
>>51634160
Just with Harry Potter.
CC a shit made of smaller shits, which are in turn made of even smaller shits. The tertiary shits are the size the universe.
>>
Most of my armor / clothing slots are taken up by great things. What article of clothing/armor did you choose for your vestments of order/chaos/balance?

What bow has the maximum range in the chain? (For Hellfire Diablo's Hail of Arrows spell) (Hoping to merge (Recettear) with Godkiller bow from Skullduggery)
>>
>>51632415
Favorites are hard to pick, but Ring of Red has an excellent drop in tree.
Especially that capstone.
>>
>>51634200
>What article of clothing/armor did you choose for your vestments of order/chaos/balance?
Choker, cockring, and belly jewel respectively.

Fable has a pretty great bow.
>>
>>51634200
well RJ already had armor so he went with a Tabard for his vestments of balance
>>
>>51632415

Heros BBS
>>
>>51634160
Like what this anon says >>51634189 along with Worm given the author is competing with suggsverse by that point. Any time the author decides to do something retarded as hell offhand to "add" to the story I leave out of my considerations.

>>51634047
>konata sitting on a magical girl washing machine set to spin cycle in QB form playing the OP to gurren lagan before panning out to an entire laundromat of such
>>
>>51633938
"Enough."
>>
>>51634166
If not companions, you could have got more items. Like Inheritance for "Jumpers First Property"
Or Catacombs. That has got to be a bit unique of an item, with the portable nature that you can add on to any existing structure.
>>
>>51634160
Only when it's retarded or I don't know about it.
So probably often.
>>
>>51634369
okay, so that's going to be entire specimens right? There goes that idea.
>>
>>51634166

An followers you plan on adding b0ss?
>>
File: 5003003-aapnndg_700b.jpg (92KB, 700x657px) Image search: [Google]
5003003-aapnndg_700b.jpg
92KB, 700x657px
Renegade Jump #34 GUNNM
Doctor’s Questions: The Gate
*Buggy
*Heirloom Weapon (0)
Background: Cyborg (0)
Starting Location:

Perks:
*Transhuman (0)
*Tuned (300, Discount)
*Martial Arts – Panzerkunst (100)
*Motorball (150, Discount)

Equipment:
*Special Interactive Interface – Doll (50)
*Basic Equipment (100)
*Advanced Equipment – Hunter Warrior (200)
*Money X 4 (100)

Journal Entry # 740861

Well this place isn’t very nice. It’s a scrap yard; sadly it seems the people here have been thrown away too. The system is unfair. These people though just accept it. The Tiphares are like gods and the people just accept it.

Journal Entry # 740869

I shouldn’t even be surprised any more. I didn’t try and start a rebellion; I didn’t try and build some space ship. All I did was set out to improve the quality of life of the inhabitants but apparently the Tiphares are getting nervous because my stuff is better than theirs. So they sent some people to “talk” with me.

Well they threatened me in front of Jackie. She cut them in to tiny pieces. I am just grateful she didn’t eat their soul this time. I guess my working with her is playing off somewhat. I just wish she wouldn’t ask to be praised after butchering people.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51634369
you are the jump maker right? also if you have the capability to create a corpse in jump through cloning Would that work or do you have to already have it?
>>
>>51634427
Journal Entry # 740900

So now people are after me, the people from the Tiphares want me alive at least but the hunter warriors don’t really seem to understand the meaning of that. Sadly my companions seem to be a little ignorant of that as well. Alucard, Jackie and even Reginald have been killing the people who come after me. Currently Dr. Ino is letting me hide out. He is a good guy.

Journal Entry #740905

Alright so that’s been sorted out. I got in contact with those working for the Tiphares. They tried to arrest me but… it didn’t work. Anyways we hammered out a deal. I share some tech, they leave me alone. There are also a few things I am not allowed to make anymore but most were things I wasn’t intending to make anyways. So at last people are not trying to kill me and I can go back to trying to raise the standard of living … of the people who were trying to kill me. Yeah this world blows.
>>
>>51634427
>Femos
Robo Waifu located.
>>
>>51634200
>What bow has the maximum range in the chain? (For Hellfire Diablo's Hail of Arrows spell) (Hoping to merge (Recettear) with Godkiller bow from Skullduggery)
You could probably use Smite or Percy Jackson to pick up a legendary archer's bow. I suggest the Vijaya, personal weapon of Lord Parashurama (one of Vishnu's avatars) that he gave to Karna. It could shoot across an entire planet, and was powerful enough that even without being infused with an astra's power could reshape landmasses.
>>
>>51634440
Cloning, scraps, whatever. It all works.
>>
>>51631807
>‘Like me, you’ve tasted power and hardship...one day, we will be brothers in life and death...when the enroaching darkness swallows you whole...'
That's bretty gud.
>>
>>51634502
Alien X it is then!
>>
>>51634562
You read the bit about how it's still limited by the Phonic Gain you can supply it, right? You're not going to get omnipotence from this.
>>
How dangerous is the one punch setting?

I know Saitama is a walking NLF of physical strength, but he's also chillax. What's the biggest threat that isn't him?
>>
>>51634585
Yes, but I am getting the The most versatile Force amplifier possible limited only by the amount of phonics gain I Can supply it,and I know how to get a lot of phonic gain.
>>
>>51634609
Lord Boros, who can planet bust at his max and sent Saitama to the moon with a single kick in his Meteoric Burst Mode.
>>
>>51634472
This brings to mind an interesting question. A lot of people seem to think poorly of Unholy Heights but it gives you the ability to rule 63 people, so how many of you have rule 63ed your way in to getting a Waifu?
>>
>>51634609
It's a parody setting. As long as you don't try to be a nameless mook you'll be fine.
>>
>>51634200

Well, you can just make drone arrows with their own internal propulsion.

When it comes to pure nonmagical range, the Bow of Rudra from Lord of Light is probably the best - at least a few kilometres of range, and it has a variety of seeking, powered arrows.

The Wuxia jump (IIRC) has Hou-yi's Bow, which could theoretically shoot the sun (or at least something in orbit).
>>
>>51634585
I don't think he understands how energy works. It'll probably just blow up in his face anyway, so grab the popcorn and have a laugh.
>>
>>51634609

Dangerous if you go anywhere near the things Saitama fights, otherwise, more-or-less okay.

Despite the powerlevels of some of the monsters, there's massive urbanisation and a decent quality of life.

You could spend your career doing solely street-level heroics, or low-level Marvel antics, and you'll never be expected to go near the plot.
>>
>>51634609
>NLF

he is no longer friends of physical strength?

>>51634700
i watched the series, I know phonic energy is dangerous stuff. but having all the superpowers you can imagine at mid Symphogear levels seems Reasonable and worth it.
>>
>>51634655
>The Wuxia jump (IIRC) has Hou-yi's Bow, which could theoretically shoot the sun (or at least something in orbit).
That puts its range at effectively 149.6 million kilometers, and effectively multiplies the speed of the projectile by roughly 100 times, based on a RPM 360's projectile speed of 347 feet/second projectile velocity elevated to the necessary escape velocity of 11.2 km/s for Earth. The true increase in velocity and strength would be a bit larger to account for air resistance, but the penetration strength of that bow used at a range less than its maximum range would probably be enough to blow apart most physical objects in its way, going by a simple force calculation (the acceleration would be horrific)

It's a pretty amazing bow, people should use it more often.
>>
How did you survive GL:TAS?

I was reading the wiki and suddenly the entire universe is being destroyed. Not something I would want to screw with unless I had ALL the precog perks...seems better to leave it alone.

But...I don't think the green lantern corps would be cool with that.

I've heard bad things about the guardians, but is Ganthet ok? If I laid all my cards on the table and explained how I didn't want to butterfly the universe away, could I just go spread hope and blast any nosy reds with magic must defeat magic bullshit?

Totally unrelated, what's the lowest risk setting with parallel dimension travel?
>>
>>51634609
>What's the biggest threat that isn't him?
Boros and Garou are the most dangerous, individual on-screen enemies we see. Saitama stomps Boros pretty much as soon as he shows up, but Garou hunts down heroes for a while before Saitama beats him. There's also kaijus and monsters of similar power level showing up on a pretty regular basis, and it's been getting worse recently.

I also don't know how strong the jump is supposed to make you with in-jump purchases, so be ready to deal with that.
>>
>>51634754
It's my mainstay bow, and my first one. I've been augmenting it ever since by fusing more bows to it.
>>
>>51634743
>having all the superpowers you can imagine at mid Symphogear levels

That's way beyond any canon Relic.
>>
>>51634776
Yeah, except it's Because of the import option. It's based on the powers alien X has which is all of them.
>>
>>51634790
That's not what that's intended to do and you know it you dumb shit.
>>
>>51634776
It's bancho, anon. He'll powergame as hard as he can and then blame other jumpmakers for "making him do it" or claim how it's his duty to find loopholes because "lol lawyer degree".
>>
>>51634754
>It's a pretty amazing bow, people should use it more often.
The issue is that it's a ranged weapon in a setting that's ostensibly about punching people. Shit's fucking deadly with that martial art that boosts your skill with non-mechanical ranged weapons, however.

That one style gets pretty much completely ignored, however, 'cause it gets overshadowed by Adaptability's insane compatibility with shonen jumps, Deja-Fu's temporal fuckery, and Sinanju's "path to ultimate sexual pleasure" meme power.
>>
>>51634790
"All of them" is not a valid property for importing.
>>
>>51634754

Yep, although being a mythic weapon it might achieve that range without any speed boosts... somehow. And presumably it hit the target within a minute or so.

It could also be that the sun birds he shot were just in the upper atmosphere, if you want to go with a lower-but-still-amazing bound for it.
>>
>>51634823
Well fuck them, I'm gonna stick with my awesome bow.
>>
>>51634815
That's how it's worded, though , and if the jump maker says no I'll just go with a Grootslang or something, but you know >>51634822
is right when something is poorly worded . I point it out,and then they say no and then I Redo my build. I'm trying to help.
>>
>>51634829
>>In this case,your Swan Song will allow you to summon up the complete power of the original beast, either taking on it's form or it's powers- although still restricted by how much power you're actually able to provide the Swan Song.

and that's where you're wrong.
>>
>>51634856
>>51634871

That one anon is mocking you, retard. For fuck's sake, no sane jumpmaker wants your help. Take your therapist's advice and leave.
>>
>>51634856
That wasn't supposed to be a compliment, that was pointing out how you act like a That Guy every time you think you see a loophole, then throw a fit every time someone gets angry as you blame everything else.

You know, like how you blamed JojoAnon for your stand being so OP because "how dare she not lay down rules before you left!" when she showed up that one time. We COULD have had some rules, but you had to act like a child the second you got the chance.
>>
>>51632574
I want to come up with two Shout of the Earth options so incompatible that they'll immediately explode when I use the Fused Gear option.
>>
>>51634871
Bancho, I AM the Jumpmaker. And I'm saying no.
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51634852
Three-legged crow, to be specific. They lived in a magic tree in a special valley to the east. And if I recall, they were driven out every day on a chariot piloted by the deity Xiye to feed on mystic grasses upon the Earth. The trouble happened when all ten of them came out one day after they got sick of this routine.

Anyway, personally I went for Deja Fu because I liked Discworld better than any of the Chinese folklores I remember.
>>
>>51634979
*Xihe

Autocorrect, if you don't know the answer just stop trying to help dangit.
>>
Ignoring Bancho being an idiot for the umpteenth time, Jumpers! Have you ever slain any legendary monsters? If so, what was the fiercest beast you did battle with?
>>
>>51634979
I went Deja Fu because Lunar Dial wasn't a thing yet.
>>
>>51635010
I always ignore him on reflex. It's kind of nice actually.

As for any monsters, maybe. I'm trying to decide if Nilbog from Worm would absorb all his monsters and enter a big dumb super form if he was threatened enough. If he can even do such a thing in the first place I mean.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
Build time? Build time!

Coco Jump 075:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Long Runner [+000]
Greedy [+100]
Cannibal Corpse (Skin) [+200]
Welcome to SUPERJAIL! [+300]
Origin: Scientist
Perks:
Dramatics [Free]
[The Show Must Go On] [Free]
Bring on the Singularity [Free]
Brand New Day [-300]
Awaken (Scope Man) [-600]
Gear:
Propane and Propane Accessories (Free)
Jawbreaker Jar [-600]

Companion Import (Ranma & Misaka) [-100]
Ranma (Warrior) [600]
Perks:
Dramatics [Free]
Friends on This Side [Free]
Chinese Ninja Warrior [-100]
Rougher than the rest of them, tougher than leather [-200]
[STYLE] [-300]

Misaka (Drop-In) [600]
Perks:
Dramatics [Free]
Basic Treachery [Free]
Ten of All Trades [-200]
[MELODY] [-600]
Bring on the Singularity [-100]

/CoCo Wrtitefagging: http://pastebin.com/EJ47gvks
Gaunlet's CoCo [STAND]: http://pastebin.com/trnTaM3n

Dear me this took forever!
>>
>>51635010
I slew a hyrda. With a sword. By cutting off its heads.

It kept growing them back till it was a massive hydra headball then it starved.
>>
>>51635010
That is my entire purpose, yes. Probably Jormungand.
>>
>>51634852
If we're going by escape velocity of 11.2 km/s, since the arrow doesn't have a means of self propulsion like a rocket normally does, that means at the point where it reaches the boundary between Earth and space, it should be at 11.2km/s, which means that the initial velocity needs to be higher than that in order to account for losses along the way. Because the projectile is fired from a handheld bow, the acceleration needs to be nearly instantaneous, a case in which the force equation has a time factor of 1s essentially.

With a bit more work we can calculate what the necessary initial velocity needs to be, but that would have to take a lot of different factors into account. At the very least, we can say that the escape velocity means the projectile must reach a speed higher than mach 33 at the point of firing. If we consider that a bullet has a maximum velocity of roughly 0.76 km/s, the arrow launched in comparison would be practically invisible. The people worrying about physical combat don't have much to worry about, as long as the aim is perfect, there's practically no room to dodge a projectile that can go at 11.2km/s. This is even worse if you presume that the bow facilitates the draw process and makes it effortless, which would mean that you could rapid fire these arrows, and it would probably just look like you're going through the draw motion to a bystander while the arrows disappear.

If we're going by the upper atmosphere that drops off by a massive factor dependent on which atmospheric layer we take into consideration, because the escape velocity can no longer be used as a valid indication of velocity and thereby acceleration. The stratosphere, for example, is only 16 kilometers up, if we consider the time of flight to be a minute or so, that means the actual speed is just 0.3 km/s. Even at the upper limits of the Thermosphere, which normally would be considered the boundary of Earth and Space, that speed only goes up to about 10km/s.
>>
>>51634628
Possibly...
>>
>>51633439
(I should probably mention that the in story me doesn't make builds for his companions; all he knows is that he bought two of them, not who or what they are.)

So, we went to her hotel room- which was decorated with Egyptian artifacts- and she filled me in on "our" history, and what she was doing before she met me. Apparently "we" ruled Egypt around 5000 years ago, only for both of our lives to be tragically cut short by assassins (she didn't know who was behind it, but she did confirm that some of my advisers had goatees). She was mummified and entombed, as per usual, but "my" body was savaged and torn apart; my organs were also missing, which meant that my body couldn't be taken care of in the proper way. Eventually, grave-robbers broke into her tomb sometime during the early 1800's, killing them and invoking a hundred year curse upon their bloodline and letting Kamilah rise from the grave.

Using the mystical "Tana Leaves", she rejuvenated her body, letting her appear mortal, and then she did the same for the servants and slaves buried with her. After that, she mostly faffed about, selling most of the artifacts and valuables that she was buried with to fund her lifestyle. Around the time that I woke up in my grave she got a strange tugging feeling in her chest, which led her to England, where she met me; she "knew" on sight that I was her long lost love, reincarnated.

I took it in stride; her story was odd, but still nowhere near as weird as mine. If I'm a man from another universe, who's also a zombie, who's also friends with someone who's basically Dr. Frankenstein, who also killed an invisible man, then adding "he's also a reincarnated pharaoh" onto the list isn't that big a deal.

She also showed me my sarcophagus, and at her behest I laid inside it. It was pretty damn comfy for something made out of stone. Then she got in it, too.

(4/?)
>>
I was going over god of war and I love the customization for weapons, what other jumps offer custom stuff?
>>
>>51634766
I didn't see anything about that on the wiki. What is happening?
>>
>>51635160
Bayonetta has the same kind of thing if you're looking for more tables like that.
>>
>>51635130
Your chest flab is disgusting.
>>
>>51635160
Most of the jumps that Red made have customization of some sort, that was pretty much the thing that she started as a jumpmaker, so you could look through the rest of them and see.
>>
>>51635126
Now imagine a single shot creating hundreds of arrows that fly off at those speeds. That alter their trajectory and hit all targets ten times before they finally stop.

This is my weapon.
>>
>>51635172
Sounds awesome thanks.

>>51635181
What jumps are hers (I ask trying not to trigger a certain someone)
>>
>>51633740
I like it.
>>
>>51635164
http://gltas.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Matter
Not the universe itself, but all organic matter. I suppose if you had a robot alt form you could spend a really boring 9 years after that.
>>
>>51635181
Actually I think she took the idea from dirge and just kind of adapted it. It's capstone boosters that she started.
>>
>>51635160
RWBY, Anarchy Reigns, and Soul Eater let you make your own crazy custom weapon.
>>
>>51635184
It's probably best if you take collateral damage perks then, because the force of the sonic boom created at the point of firing (i.e. you) would likely destroy everything around you if you're firing off that many projectiles, assuming each projectile retains the same acceleration factor in addition to the spread. Since the released projectiles wouldn't all be aimed in the same direction, the resulting conal wave wouldn't all be directed in the same direction either, basically landing you and everyone nearby in the cone with a near 100% guarantee.
>>
>>51635197
God of War, Bayonetta, Resident Evil, Indiana Jones, and...um...others. That I can't remember at the moment.
>>
>>51635197
>>51635248
Oh, just remembered one! She also did FEAR.
>>
>>51635197

These >>51635248 plus Ace Combat, Warframe, and SWAT CATS.
>>
>>51635208
Looks like it gets resolved anyway.
>>
>>51634421
So far, I have Professor Anneliese from Van Helsing and the Enigmatic Hexer from Dark Souls. I also have the Plymouth Fury from Horror Movies, but I'm choosing to have it as a non-companion since that's an option. I'm also planning on picking up the Ghost Dog from Nightmare Before Christmas and the Slav from Stalker, and I'm incredibly tempted to pick up the Sasquatch from RDR:Undead Nightmare, though I'm not sure which role he would fill.

I'm basically going for a horror movie feel, in regards to my group as a whole.
>>
>>51635010
I killed Sin in Final Fantasy X.

It was relatively early in my chain so this was before I became a ridiculous Saiyan/Kryptonian hybrid with Super Saiyan 5 and world-shattering psychic powers. So it was a rough fight that basically ripped Spira apart. It was also the first time that I had such an intense fight at such a high level of power. We literally destroyed like a quarter of the planet fighting each other.
>>
>>51635248
Also the Matrix.
>>
>>51635197
Off the top of my head I know Macross, Resident Evil, Bayonetta, God of War, and Binbougami

>>51635216
No, dirge copied her idea for improved items. He said that before that everything he's done was copied off another jumpmaker before him.
>>
>>51635197
Here:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48566438/#48575222
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>51635010
Well, let's see-I fought in Ragnarok, as a double agent planted by Odin. So technically, I slew Jormungand and Fenrir. But more importantly, I'm a filthy kinslayer.

Fenrir was...difficult. He was pissed as fuck at my betrayal, and spent the first half of our duel throwing back the murdering of his brothers at the hands of the Aesir out of paranoia. I...didn't have an answer to him. That, and he was all juiced up from being destined to slay Odin at the time. In the end, in one of the few times I've deigned to have a fair fight with anyone I silently tossed him a giant high frequency blade and we had a good ol' fashioned dual of honor that ironically ended with him chopping me in half and me tearing out his throat. We had a good laugh about it as he bled out from the death curse in my teeth.

Jormungand was always a barely sentient cunt, though. After Thor stalemated him I just crashed a spaceship through his head.

I generally make a point of not slaying legendary monsters that aren't part of some deity's curse, though. They're usually endangered species. I cast a geass on Heorot hall to keep the damn noise down so the neighbours wouldn't be hurt by it. I helped nurse the Questing Beast back to health after accidentally running it over with my bike. In Age of Mythologies, I set up the world's first behemoth petting zoo. And of course, the domesticated breeds of Lavosi have long since become a valued family pet in worlds that might otherwise treated it as a pest species/apocalypse.
>>
>>51635265
By a hairsbreadth. If she didn't accidentally almost shoot Razer at the right time, she wouldn't reconsider and shut down the organic killer. She almost wasn't in time. Unless fate is in play, that seems easily butterflied.
>>
>>51635184
What perks?
>>
>>51634189
Tbh, everything word of God says is pretty stupid.
>>
>>51635342
You can also easily butterfly her becoming that, I think. To answer the original question I probably saw the future, said EFF that and used fate magic to give her a destiny of being a great hero who never wavers from the path of good, or something else suitably hammy.
>>
>>51635369
I don't know the whole idea of having Hufflepuff orgies kind of sounds cool to me.
>>
>>51635441
Well, yeah. Because that makes sense given what we know of Hufflepuffs. Loyalty and hardworkers and so on.
But I'm talking more about Pottermore.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Deep Specter.jpg (230KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Deep Specter.jpg
230KB, 1100x618px
>>51634028

Good choice Anon.

>>51634047
DIVE TOO DEEP
>>
>>51635441
if that were true, I'd go hufflepuff every chain.
>>
>>51635126
>11.2km/s
>it would probably just look like you're going through the draw motion to a bystander while the arrows disappear.

Don't forget the bright flashes from the ionised atmosphere and the earsplitting cracks from the compression shockwaves and vacuum implosions.
>>
>>51635474
Not him but what kinds of things has Pottermore done to mess up the setting?
>>
File: Minnie & Female Riku.jpg (110KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
Minnie & Female Riku.jpg
110KB, 600x815px
>>51634628

I do this all the time and without any sort of shame about it.

Judge me if you must.
>>
>>51635494
It is supposedly something the writer tweeted out one time but I am unsure of the validity of it. And I think JK Rowling is high 90% of the time.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>51634766
Oh, I hijacked the Anti-Monitor's body way before the green lanturn entity had a chance.

Actually, I called myself The Anti-Monitor EX. And I mass produced antimatter power rings to equip my badly posing mindless android lanturn corps with and generally went full Starscream: Teaming up with other villains only to betray them at a later date and run off cackling with my ill-gotten gains. And then recording all our antics to blackmail them later on. Incidentally stealth mentoring Aya into true heroism by showing her how silly she'd look in spandex, a metal corset and eyeliner.

I did all my actual serious science behind the scenes with, ironically, the Guardians of the Universe.

Which mainly consisted of us arguing about health and safety in the super science workplace.

LIKE NOT NOT GIVING THE ANTIMATTER ROBOT FREE WILL

>>51635441
Please be joking. Sauce?

I joined that house SPECIFICALLY because I thought it was the overlooked one.

I went half-giant and half-veela.

I need to know if I've made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>51632502
He's not an option. Companioning Scion is up to the jumper and pods.
>>
>>51635543
>>
>>51635272
>I'm basically going for a horror movie feel
Which is why you need to take a pit stop at Scooby Doo for the lulz, and show them what real monsters are like. Also why you should have took the Abbot and Costello Drawback, just so you could have kept it into Scooby Doo.
>>
>>51635544
Back in the gogo cage waifu.
>>
>>51635601
Is that really necessary?
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but don't Abbot and Costello make guest appearances in Scooby Doo?
>>
>>51634899
...Like... I mean... Hm. Maybe something like...

...I have no clue. Pepsi Gear and Cola Gear combined together?
>>
>>51635581
Wasn't that a hacked post? It seems really inappropriate for a children's book author to say if it isn't.

Also, is the Cursed Child book a real thing or am I suffering some sort of shared hallucinatory nightmare?
>>
>>51635581

She has to be joking.
>>
>>51635620
Pretty much everybody who has ever been on TV shows up in Scooby-Doo.
>>
>>51635543
Nah, that was a fake screencap.
Just like the one about Lupin having a big dick.

I mean, he probably does since he landed a metamorphawhatever, but it's not canon.
>>
>>51635272
>>51635147
A question for you, YJ_Anon.

For the drawback "Picture a Flamethrower..." in Ghost Rider, does it affect EVERYTHING that comes out? Or is it pretty much just the act of waste removal?
>>
>>51635530
sad to say the tweet is a fake. I checked into it after seeing it here about a year ago.
>>
>>51635623
Technically, it's not a book. It's a play whos script got released as a book for the delicious cashmoney.
>>
>>51635642
I dunno, vomiting fire is just a few steps below vomiting rainbows in coolness.
>>
>>51635623
Cursed child is real.

Hermione is black now.

Love potions make you unable to feel empathy.

As mentioned above by someone Wizards literally used to shipt anywhere they were. Just stop take a dump on the floor and then use magic to take it away.

Wizards didn't understand Plumbing in till the late eighties.

American Wizards School was made by a woman who copied Hogwarts and here's one was super powerful even though it was made by a muggle out of trash.
>>
>>51635693
>Hermione is black
Nah. Hermione was played by a black actress once. It's theater dummy.
>>
>>51635620
Yes but by Carrying the drawback from Generic Universal Horror through all the intervening jumps, to Scooby Doo, (where they do appear yes, and that is the point) and then removing the drawback, you unlock the Bookends Jumper Achievement.
You do know about the Jumper Achievements, right?
>>
>>51635693
It's just fanfiction that got published.
Not really canon. Kind of like how 50 shades isn't canon to twilight.
>>
>>51635707
Riley went on to say that she never said she was white and pretty heavily implied that she has been black the entire time.
>>
>>51635543
>I joined that house
>I went half-giant and half-veela.
>I need to know if I've made a terrible mistake.

Good news, it was a joke. Bad news, between innate veela magic and all those charisma perks you've undoubtedly taken...
>>
>>51635693
>Hermione is black now.
Color Blind casting, you ignorant racist twat.
>>
>>51635723
Didn't the author say it was Cannon?
>>
>>51635732
Funny about that because the books actually do refer to her as pale.
If only I had the capture on hand, but unfortunately I do not.
>>
>>51635743
>its racist to poiny out things that change.

They had just put out of movie that was supposed to be true to the books with her as a white girl you can't just flip that over and say well I never said she was white without some people noticing.
>>
>>51635506
Off the top of my head, the American wizards are the biggest thing. You know how Bong wizards are racist as fuck towards muggles because reasons?

Yeah, turns out that the Brits are the good guys in that respect. In the US, it's illegal for a wizard to be friends with a muggle, to say nothing of romantic relationships. Also, for the entire North American continent, there's exactly one wizard school. (Also, there's only something like thirteen schools in the entire world.)

Voldemort is unable to feel or understand love because he's a rape baby.

Yes, Hermione is black, even though it's alluded to LITERALLY NO WHERE

People who are evil cannot conjure a Patronus.

It's shit like that. Lots of little and medium shit that's to a big pile of dumb.
>>
File: screencap.jpg (29KB, 598x211px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
29KB, 598x211px
>>51635758
this one?
>>
>>51635693
>Love potions make you unable to feel empathy.
>Reminder that Mrs. Weasley used love potions on Mr.Weasley and that Ginny thought it was romantic.
>>
>>51635743
I agree anon. We should redo roots with an all white cast. That'll show those racists.
>>
>>51635805
That's one of them I think.
There's a lot of mentions of her turning pink as well.
>>
>>51635801
I mean, any one of these things is bad but all together the world just...falls apart. It's kind of sad honestly.
>>
>>51635743
There's a difference between "We picked a black actress because she's the best one for the role" and "LAWL, IT NEVER SAID SHE WAS WHITE. EXCEPT FOR THE ONE TIME IT DID. AND THE COVERS SHOWING HER AS WHITE. AND THE MOVIES SHOWING HER AS WHITE. DOESN'T MATTER, SHE WAS BLACK WHOLE TIME."

I'll give you a hint as to which case we're dealing with.
>>
Is it just me, or is the world of Harry Potter looking more and more like a hellhole with all of this "new information" coming out?
>>
>>51635837
Whichever one brings in the most money?
>>
>>51635801
Youve made me sad.
>>
>>51635848
Rowling is much like the person who writes Worm, or to a lesser extent Lucas and Toriama.
Great ideas, but they need someone ready to smack them when they are about to add something stupid to their works, or say stupid shit online about canon
>>
File: JC18.jpg (116KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC18.jpg
116KB, 900x600px
>>51635670
>he thinks vomiting rainbows is cool

Man, people SAY that when they've never actually vomited a rainbow in their life. I got into an argument with a unicorn once. Long story short, eating him was definitely an overreaction.

>>51635732
I thought she said specifically she could be READ as black? Basically the fanwank something answer?

>>51635758
Not quite conclusive but-

("Well, if you two are going to chicken out, fine," [Hermione] said. There were bright pink patches on her cheeks and her eyes were brighter than usual. "I don't want to break rules, you know. I think threatening Muggle-borns is far worse than brewing up a difficult potion. But you don't want to find out if it's Malfoy, I'll go straight to Madam Pince now and hand the book back in —"

"I never thought I'd see the day when you'd be persuading us to break rules," said Ron.)

Chapter 10, lines 36-37, Prisoner of Azkaban

Also in chapter 4 Hermione's desribed as "very brown" with reference to a tan from being under the sun.

>>51635740
Better news; It was only jump #24, well before the vicious cycle had time to get going! HaHA, I only have Wakfu's apparently universal hip genetics, the LLTQ aura thing and-

-oh fuck why is '80s action movie set that early

>>51635848
To be fair, it was already kind of an inferred hellhole given the apparent response to Dementors seems to have been "give them jobs and let them accompany children to school, in the hopes they won't side with a dark wizard who promises them delicious emotions"
>>
>>51635786
>>its racist to poiny out things that change
It is racist to act like whether Hermonie is Black or White is a thing that matters. Her race has zero impact on the plot of the stories, so Color Blind Casting is not considering it during casting, because having her be black, white, something else is not an issue that matters to the narrative.
>>
>>51635801
>lso, for the entire North American continent, there's exactly one wizard school
>Europe has 3 schools for the continent
>NA has one
>13 schools means there must be 9 spread across Asia, South America, and Africa

The stupid consumes my soul
>>
>>51635848
It's just getting a little more obvious now.
The world of Harry Potter has almost always been a pretty awful place.
A sad side effect of the series needing to grow up with it's audience.
>>
>>51635642
Just pee. I'm not a complete monster, anon.

>>51635601
I mean, Abbot and Costello are funny guys but it's still a drawback. I'd hate to be the Jumper that got killed for the sake of comedy.

>>51635848
It's not just you. The "execution" scene in Fantastic Beasts made my fucking blood boil. Not to mention the Dementors like >>51635883 said.
>>
>>51635898
Please don't argue about political correctness on 4chan.

I have never once seen it end well. Ever.

>>51635786
More to the point, every single book illustration prior to the movies depicted her as, well, a white brunette.
>>
>>51635898
As others have pointed out she has always been written as if she was a white girl I don't care if she is black or white but suddenly changing it because you're a stupid cunt who wants to make more money off of stuff it's just retarded.
>>
>>51635801
But, you are a lying anon who makes shit up all the time, so unless you give quotes where the author has said that, it is had to take you seriously.
>>
Since we have jumps of fanfiction, I presume it would be okay to make a jumpchain jump? Stuff like a perk that offers discounts on one origin of your choice per jump?
>>
>>51635801
And now I remember time travel and I've whipped myself into a FROTHING RAGE. FUCKING JKR STOP BEING BAD.
>>
>>51635966
I think that might be the worst idea anyone has ever had in these threads.
>>
>>51635928
>but
What you think there's a problem with executing people by melting them without a trial while brain fucking them into enjoying it?
>>
>>51635945
She didn't make the play to "get more money" she's already one of the richest people in Britain. Race blind casting is just a thing they do in that country. That's why Guinevere is a cute black girl on the BBC's Merlin.
>>
>>51635883
>I thought she said specifically she could be READ as black? Basically the fanwank something answer?
No, she very specifically said "I never SAID she was black"
Despite the fact she is described as such. Moreover everyone who isn't white is outright described as such.

>>51635898
>act like whether Hermonie is Black or White is a thing that matters
I'm of the opinion that if a Character is established as a specific race, they should remain that race.
White/Black/Asian/etc.
Hell I'm of the opinion they should remain the same nationality. A Japanese character should be played by a Japanese actor, an Egyptian character should be played by an Egyptian actor, etc.
But I understand that isn't always feasible, so I'm willing to extend it to "race". Japanese to "East Asian" Egyptian to "North African" or "Middle Eastern" .

But you should not change the race of a previously established character.
>>
>>51635928
That scene pissed me off too.
More because of the fact that why the everlasting fuck did Tina not say "Hey niggers. I tried to tell you about this guy but you told me to fuck off. Reap what you sow chucklefucks."
>>
>>51635992

Did she also say all that other stupid shit due to race blind casting?

>>51635906
>>51635883
>>51635813
>>51635801
>>
File: Athena_Anime.png (948KB, 1240x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Athena_Anime.png
948KB, 1240x1600px
>>51634427
Renegade Jump # 35 Codex Alera
Background: Aleran (100)
Starting location: Colderon

Perks:
*Fury Crafting – Earth (0)
*Stead Holder (50)
*Cursory Glance (200, Discount)
*Legionnaire Extraordinaire (200, Discount)
*High Lord (300, Discount)
*Test of wits veteran (100)

Equipment:
*Advanced Weapon (50)

(I know nothing of this series and the wiki has not been exceptionally helpful)

Journal Entry #746915

Well this is a strange world. It seems that people here are able to control elemental spirits, sometimes even making items out of them. For such a world there seems to be a lot of politics and behind the scenes deal making going on.

It doesn’t help that we have a few aggressive species in this world with us. We have a tough enough time getting along with ourselves.

Journal Entry # 746917

So maybe summoning giant earth elementals and trying to pass them off as Fury’s wasn’t the best idea. While no one called me on it I think it was more that I was controlling giant semihumaniod mountains of earth than them actually believing me.

Also Alucard almost killed someone because they tried to order him around (he can’t control Furys so they assumed he was a peasant. I am grateful I was able to step in before he was able to respond. Meanwhile it seems Ami is doing just great here. Her ability to control water as sailor mercury lets her fit right in.
>>
>>51635992
LOL BUT SHES NEVER POINTED OUT AS WHIT LOLLMAFOBBQ. nah rowling is just a dumb cunt cashing in.
>>
>>51635883
>oh fuck why is '80s action movie set that early

I can't point and laugh, I took Boooorriiiinng in Darkstalkers before I found out that "innocuous" was being used sarcastically and "two-player mode" was an innuendo.
>>
>>51636031
Nah, she said it due to intelligence blind casting.
>>
>>51636031
4chan isn't the best with accurately quoting someone.
>>
File: never said she was white my ass.jpg (51KB, 492x720px) Image search: [Google]
never said she was white my ass.jpg
51KB, 492x720px
>>51635837
More importantly she drew her. And yes its not in color, but clearly she took the time to differentiate lighter from darker materials.
>>
>>51635966
>Since we have jumps of fanfiction, we can presume it's okay to have jump meta.
Logic, not even once.
>>
File: ChocolateElvesBestElves.jpg (183KB, 1024x1246px) Image search: [Google]
ChocolateElvesBestElves.jpg
183KB, 1024x1246px
>>51634766
GL:TAS is pretty easy street.

Anti-Monitor was released but they stopped him pretty early after he was released. It was Aya-Monitor that was the real threat. Turns out she was just destroying uninhabited parts of the universe.
>>
>>51636075
Hermoine is also a self insert of Rowling herself.
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but Rowling isn't black.
>>
>>51635906
Don't forget Australia and New Zealand.
>>
>>51635966
Only on SB and possibly questionable questing.
>>
Since we have Exalted take a drink jumps for Infernals, Mortals and Sidereals, with Solars, Lunars and maybe Alchemicals coming up, will there be jumps for the Shards of Exalted Dream Modern or Gunstar settings?
>>
>>51636094
>Australia
>Anything but a home for criminals and shitposters
>New Zealand
>Anything but a home for sheep-fuckers
I don't see any Welsh in Hogwarts, why would New Zealand get a magical school?
>>
>>51636104
Interest was expressed for Gunstar, but nothing is planned.
>>
>>51636093
Her parents never said she wasn't black. You are racist for implying that she was ever White.
>>
File: ExaltedCatgirl.jpg (80KB, 436x500px) Image search: [Google]
ExaltedCatgirl.jpg
80KB, 436x500px
>>51636104
We still need the cat girls Edition too.
>>
File: fd1.png (1MB, 1366x714px) Image search: [Google]
fd1.png
1MB, 1366x714px
>>51636126
Her parents were dentists in the UK. She had frizzy brown hair. Hermonine is Jewish.
>>
>>51635991
>>51636019
Honestly, from what I've seen of the Harry Potter world I'm convinced that wizard governments are evil as a rule. It's mind boggling to me that none of the Muggleborns have called them out on this. That is, assuming they're not drugging the candy or something to keep people from seeing anything wrong with what they're doing.
>>
>>51636177
Isn't that just Lunars?
>>
>>51636104
So Exalted is part of that ridiculous drinking game now too?
>>
>>51635906
Actually, I was wrong. There's eleven big schools, of those, eight have named. Three in Europe, one in Russia, one in Uganda, one in Brazil, one in Japan and of course one in the US. That's still retarded, but slightly less so.

Also,
>Students from [the Russian school] play a version of Quidditch where they fly on entire, uprooted trees instead of broomsticks.
That sounds baller as fuck actually.
>>
>>51636180
Ok I am tired about listening to dumbasses talk about Cursed Child. Including you.
You are a namefag. Post something to entertain me. It is your purpose on the Earth.
>>
>>51636211
None of the plebian canon exaltations can compare to the glory of the Kawaii Edition?
>>
File: 1469314547654.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1469314547654.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>51636235
Anon, what do you consider entertaining?
>>
>>51636234
>Russia
Russia is in Europe

>Europe gets 4 Magical schools
>SA gets one
>NA gets one
>Africa gets one
>Asia gets one, in fucking Japan of all place

Does Rowling thing that Europeans are the Magical Master Race?
>>
>>51636235
The Dentists and frizzy brown hair thing aren't from Cursed Child, those were mentioned in the first book.
>>
>>51636207
>It's mind boggling
I'll take Obliviate and other memory charms for 500, Alex.

Also, see >>51634166 on what the Invisible Man did with his power.

>assuming they're not drugging the candy or something

Yeah, I won't take that bet.
>>
>>51636293
You just linked YJ to a post YJ made.
>>
>>51636256
>Anon, what do you consider entertaining?
Not Dentists and frizzy brown hair.
>>51636284
Don't give a fuck.
>>
>>51636234
The fuck is there one in uganda for?
>>
Anyone ever been a vet? A professional skateboarder? Dentist? Florist? Tell me jumpers, what jobs have you had that don't normally get glorified and how glorious did you make it?
>>
Do HP Wizards know that humans went to the moon? That they're capable of travelling beyond earth, if only in a limited fashion?
>>
>>51636351
A "Muggle Expert" can't pronounce "Electricity" and only has the barest idea that Planes exist.
>>
>>51636256
>Anon, what do you consider entertaining?
Writefags and new Jumps.
>>
>>51636351
Pure blood wizards are pretty ignorant. Half Bloods (with Muggle parents), and Muggleborn know.
>>
What is the best way to emulate Savestate from the old Pokemon jump?
>>
>>51636383
On the other hand, Draco Malfoy knows what a helicopter is.

Oh god, does that make MALFOY the foremost experts on muggles?
>>
>>51636404
There's those dirty mudbloods too.
>>
>>51636404
You'd be surprised how much you can learn from wanton torture of an entire species.
>>
File: picard facepalm.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
picard facepalm.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
>>51636320
... so I did.
>>
>>51636394
Floweytale's Load State 1.
>>
>>51636404
Maybe Malfoy was just the misunderstood wizard who wanted to be a Muggle Expert but due to family reasons and background couldn't, so he ended up being tsundere for Muggles and in the end he'll have an affair with a Muggle woman to let out his repressed childhood desires.
>>
>>51636333
For a couple months every Jump, I take time off from Performing and Psychiatry to work as a Mortician. You learn a lot about people, both those who have passed and those who are still alive and grieving. I work to ensure that every one of my Patrons finds the closure they need, and I ensure that the dead are able to find peace in eternal rest. Besides that, I take odd jobs here and there, whenever it suits me and I want a break from my usual activities.
>>
>>51636404
He knows because he, supposedly, almost flew into one.
>>
>>51636333
I am a bartender. I have the best bar out of any bar in the multiverse and I am not ashamed to say that.
>>
>>51636333
Radio host. It's a fun job.
>>
>>51636394
Be a Psionic class in Dungeons and Dragons and pull the old D&D savestate trick with psycrystals.
Very tricky bullshit, but it allows for the equivalent of Saveing and Loading. Although if you die it won't let you undo a TPK since your chain will already be over.

Fair warning that it doesn't always work on things in other planes than you. So it's just local save stating.
>>
>>51636434
No, but you have to kill people with that. What's important are its lewder applications.
>>
>>51636263
She should've put Asia's magical school in North Korea.

>>51635147
In the morning, I called up Dr. Amos to give him Kamilah's room number and told him to come over so we could plan our next step. He slyly noted that I sounded out of breath for someone who doesn't need to breathe. I hung up on him.

When he arrived, the three of us discussed our next steps. Kamilah wanted to retake Egypt, and I managed to talk her out of it since doing so in the modern world would be more trouble than it's worth. Dr. Amos wanted to continue his research, but he also wanted to get out of the UK since I had told him about the Blitz. I still kinda wanted to kill Hitler, but was turned off on the idea since he probably had some scary occult shit in this world.

Then one of Kamilah's servants came in; he'd just gotten a call with a potential buyer for one of her things.

They wanted to buy it for just shy of a million dollars.

After that, we fucked off to Canada, bought a remote house near one of the cities, and stayed the fuck away from WWII. Dr. Amos continued his research (I convinced him to use animals; he acquiesced) while Kamala and I got to know each other better.

(5/5)

Did you guys enjoy this? Should I keep going?
>>
File: 9f4b4aae0c09f8a91fcfb7db3f7b8956.jpg (176KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9f4b4aae0c09f8a91fcfb7db3f7b8956.jpg
176KB, 848x1200px
>>51636333
After the Harmonic Convergence in Avatar: Korra the Barbarian, I retired from the whole "Guide of the Avatar" persona I had built up over the years. By then my relationship with Korra had fractured pretty hard due to my use of brutal, violent force to solve the Amman problem and a few other issues that would have cropped up later. No one had really believed it anyways, but I had been helpful and prodded Korra to grow a little as a person, so everyone put up with me.

Anyways, I applied for the Republic City Police Force. Considering I could bend all four elements by that point, they were glad to have me. I was a major part of cleaning up the Triad gangs as well as the various smaller ones that cropped up. But I didn't get a lot of glory from it. I didn't want it. Lin Beifong spread out the credit to the force as a whole, despite knowing who was really responsible. A few rumors leaked out, but no one could really believed them.

So, long story short, I was a cop for a nearly four years. It was action-packed, but I wasn't really in a place to enjoy it at the time. It did give me time to think at least.
>>
>>51636487
Rapestate please go and stay go.
>>
>>51636499
Honestly? I would say one each in China, Korea, and Japan
Because though countries have DESPISED one another for hundreds of years.
>>
Honestly, Wakfu's jumps were pretty sub-par. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't be happy he's gone.
>>
>>51636499
I'm enjoying it. Yes please.
>>
It's odd how he cycles from Red to Dirge to Wakfu, but each time he cycles it's even less effort put into shitposting. It's like watching shitpost devolution or something.
>>
File: mail delivery.png (2MB, 1062x1577px) Image search: [Google]
mail delivery.png
2MB, 1062x1577px
>>51636333
I went through a whole phase of working generic odd jobs in various worlds after a hundred or so jumps. The craziness of my everyday life and the constant stress of fighting world-threatening evils started to get to me and I didn't want to do it anymore. So I ended up doing everything from working as a store clerk in an alchemy shop to writing down and posting guild requests to working for a magical mail delivery company. Basically doing everything that I could which didn't involve saving the world or anything important.

I eventually recovered my spirit and continued my chain but afterwards I placed a lot less emphasis on trying to fix everything and help everyone and just sort of going with the flow and doing whatever I wanted or felt that I should do. It took 40 years of being normal to come to terms with the fact that fixing literally everything wasn't my responsibility.
>>
>>51636499
Keep going m8.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>51634947
. Well all right then I will use a Grootslang,or the tablet of destinies or something.
>>
>>51636383
>>51636387
You'd think this information would get transferred, even through casual conversation.
>This broom can travel over 200 miles an hour!
>Muggles have vehicles that makes this look like a piece of shit, Ron. They've got planes that can travel 3 times that speed between continents, transporting hundreds of Muggles half way across the planet in less than half a day.
>B-but… muh wand
>>
>>51636605
You'd be surprised how effective collective ignorance can be. Just look at real world politics for an example, especially foreign politics.
>>
>>51636039
>"two-player mode" was an innuendo.
I always thought it was specifically written ambiguously, so you could, depending on your chain and comfort level, read it either as an innuendo or as the two of you wholesomely beating the shit out of each other.
>>
>>51636333
Babysitter, actually. I'm really good with kids even without perks, with them...especially since I took the Variety perk tree from Generic Children's Televison, making me a Mr. Rogers Expy.
>>
File: Izumi.png (414KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.png
414KB, 711x400px
>>51636333
I was a scientist at Wayne Tech in DC Jump.
That makes it sound like I gave everyone lots of tech and made Gotham hit Batman Beyond levels way ahead of schedule, but nah, most scientists just research whatever they're told and that's how they get paid. It is a job.
So basically I did research specifically into whatever Bruce Wayne told me to research.
I was pretty good at it.
And if Batman somehow ended up having even higher tech gadgets, well, that was just an added bonus.

I was also a secretary at Mercury Labs in Arrowverse. And also a gorilla. So, y'know... I was basically Judy from Dr McNinja.

Oh! And, actually, I WAS a florist... in "The Room"! I covered the damn city in flowers!
Like, actually covered. It was my self-appointed mission to make the entire city be overgrown with flowers.
>>
>>51636582
Souds iterestint
>>
>>51636555
Yeah, I hear you. Him and Brows were probably two of the worst things to ever happen to this thread. Really puts into perspective how much certain namefags hold us back.
>>
>>51636333
"research scientist" medical doctor, lawyer, soldier, I do it all and change regularly to keep from getting bored
>>
>>51636383
Mud-bloods and Half-bloods exist. How is magic society so isolated?
>>
>>51636639
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>51636669
Indoctrination from 11 years old.
Notice how Hermione, who unlike Harry actually loves her family, spends less and less time with her family each summer?
>>
>>51636650
Ikr. I'm surprised Red even associated with those clowns.
>>
>>51636177
>>51636211
>Catgirls are Lunars
>Bishonens are Solars
>Magical Girls are Dragon-Bloods
This is incredible. Are there many mechanical differences, or should we just push for 0 CP drawbacks in these jumps?
>>
>>51636669
Because they've magicked themselves into a corner. "There are none so blind as those that will not see" and all that jazz.

>>51636698
It's like Disney films. You think about the talking animals and you realise the settings are full of fridge horror.
>>
The more I read about Harry Potter in this thread, the more I want to push it back in my chain until I have enough jumps to change things.

Which sucks mechanically, because it's such a good early jump if you're don't care about making things better.
>>
>>51636725
>Dragon-bloods
>Magical Girls
You're kidding right? Dragon-bloods are Sentai-squads.
>>
>>51636725
Where do I find this?
>>
>>51636669
This >>51636698.

Muggleborns are brought into magical society and then pretty much cut off from Muggle society completely. They're constantly told that they're "special" and the flashy awesomeness of magic is shoved into their face nonstop from the moment they turn 11. They go to a school where the concept of electricity is some weird foreign thing that nobody understands. So unless they attend Muggle school as well they're not getting sufficient education to get a real job in the Muggle world. They're basically locked into the magical world and have almost no prospects in the Muggle world. So it's little wonder that they grow increasingly estranged with Muggles and eventually become completely dissociated.

It's the same shit that cults use to indoctrinate people.
>>
>>51636754
That's what I got from googling and finding this page. I didn't even read it all the way through, but I like the premise.
http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/TheKawaiiEdition
>>
>>51636550
That makes sense, though I'm not sure if their wizard governments would have the same relationships as their normal governments. I'd imagine the magical community in North Korea and South Korea are friendly, though it's likely there's just one. North Korea is probably prime territory for magical creature sanctuaries, too.

>>51636567
>>51636583
>>51636499
Alrighty, then let's continue.

1.5. Body Mod and Warehouse
Heavy Charmer- I'm already strong, thanks to being a zombie, and I'm not concerned about agility. (500)
Appeal 4 and Shape 4- Might as well max these out. (300)
Metavore and Evercleansed- Too useful not to have. (100)
Flexibility- Because I have spare points, and because I'm not flexible at all. (0)
Endowed x3- Thank you, Jumpchan.
Electricity, Plumbing, Force Wall- All the good stuff. Skipping heat and AC because those are easily replaceable.
Shelving, Housing, Workshop, Medbay- Need to put the utilities to use, and Dr. Amos really, really wanted the medbay. I'm dedicating 6,000 feet to shelving, 5,000 to the house, and 2,000 each to the Workshop and Medbay.
Stasis Pods x3- Three Stasis Pods. I decided to skip out on the portal because I felt that using a key would be more interesting.
>>
>>51636104
Long ago, back when Exalted was still slated to be an end-jump, I had kind of wanted to make a Light of Terra style Gauntlet set in Modern that started with you escaping containment in some underground science facility, with the opportunity to free a Companion from some kind of Containment, and ended with you becoming an Exigent Exalted, with the ship customization options being replaced with Exaltation Customization options. I don't have nearly enough drive to do something like that though, so it's pretty much just a pipe dream.
>>
>>51636669
Subtle compulsions to separate in the minds of all children the muggle and magical worlds. Probably applied when passing through the wall to Diagon Alley. This explains why nobody uses pens at Hogwarts. Pens are "muggle things" and so nobody can conceive of using them to complete assigned homework. Or even think of taking them to Hogwarts. This also explains why we so rarely see anchanted muggle objects - the reverse is also true. It's hard to use magic to enchant something when every time you pass through the Leaky Cauldron, you become unable to think about mixing magic and muggle artifacts.
"But we DO see enchanted muggle things! It's even Mr Weasley's job to find cursed muggle things at pawn shops and such!" Of course, racist purebloods wouldn't deign to set foot in muggle London, so why would they need to cross that enchanted threshold? That's why there are cursed muggle knic-knacks floating around.
"But what about the Ford Angelica?" Arthur Weasly works at the ministry, accessible via phone booth, and not located in Diagon Alley. And when Arthur needs to go to the Alley, he just apparatus or floos there, as we see in the books.
>>
>>51636801
Magical/Muggle separation only goes back a couple hundred years.
The feuds between Japan, China, and Korea go back over a thousand.

Those people just do not like each other.
>>
>>51636632
>most scientists just research whatever they're told and that's how they get paid
You did not use social engineering to make then give you assignments you wanted. Or hacked the paper work so you made stuff you thought Batman would need more, making it look like something sent down from Lucius?
>>
>>51636823
I would honestly enjoy that. I LIKED LoT, with the exception of the "one true build" attitude.
>>
Reminder that the lack of a fanfic option in HP means you can't go to this version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJNioDq83pw
>>
>>51636823
It's not that hard if you break it down and just take it in small parts. If Babylon can make something as epic as Light of Terra there's no reason why you can't make something similar to it.
>>
>>51636856
Nah, not really. I just wanted to be a research scientist at Wayne Tech. I didn't really have higher aspirations.
I mean, it DID put me in a prime position to crib notes off Wayne Tech's e-v-e-r-y-t-h-a-n-g, if that counts for anything, so I left that jump with a lot more notes and blueprints than I gave out to people, but that was honestly ancillary.
And I was probably one of the smartest scientists on staff, due to intelligence perks, and that got me some recognition. But.

I just like Batman, but I didn't want to get involved with superhero things, and I happened to be good at science, so I figured a day-to-day would be fun.
It was really just a regular job, all told.
Except it was in Gotham.
Gotham's pretty neat.
>>
>>51636927
Copypasting huge amounts of text would speed things up too.
>>
File: gelato.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
gelato.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>51636333
My gelato is fucking godly thanks to the plorts and various foods I have accumulated to make different flavors.

I'm also a bartender/cafe owner because I puchased the ahenerbe cafe in Carnival Phantasm but I don't really talk about it because I'm not that skilled at it and bartenders are overrated anyway.

I also make tea flavors for the cafe. Yuie Flower Tea is calming and sweet
>>
File: Bad Boy Good Boy.jpg (75KB, 799x779px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Boy Good Boy.jpg
75KB, 799x779px
Is the 40k anon who is making the derelict ship jump still making it?
>>
>>51636867
The one true build thing is just people being lazy though. To date Light of Terra is still the longest and most complex jump that we have, and people decided that they just want to speedrun through it instead of taking the time to enjoy it.
>>
>>51635642
>"Picture a Flamethrower..."
>>51635928
>Just pee.
Does anyone house rule that if you take a Drawback you can keep it as an ability after the jump, with some of the bad stuff filed off?
Like taking the "Picture a Flamethrower" give you the ability to piss fire (painlessly) when you choose after the jump ends, just as something you can do.
Because I REALLY would like to take "Rain of Lacrima" from Fairy Tale, and gain the ability to cause it to rain down magical marbles with my powers, but not slanted towards my enemies, and maybe with my world ending powers excluded. I just want to be able to herald an age of superheroes wherever I go.

There really should be a perk for things like this, "Power through Pain" or something.
>>
>>51636964
Or they don't want to break the Deadlight and get fucked over big time. I've yet to see a single jumper who completed that route and didn't cheat.
>>
If you focus almost entirely on Intelligent and Technology perks, how smart will you be after Jumping every setting?
>>
>>51636986
Define cheating on that last part, because there's a lot of things that can mean.
>>
>>51636036
Renegade Jump # 36 Auralnauts
Background: Jedi (0)

Perks:
*we dance like jedi (0)
*…Which means you have a lesser amount (200, Discount)
*So please report to the dance floor (300, Discount)
*You challenge Me? (200)
*Lord of the Dance (400)

Equipment:
*Ravestick (100, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*You told me there was a bar here (+100)
*I’ve heard legends of a taco made entirely out of doritos (+100)

Journal Entry # 747417

Wow, I can’t believe it I am actually in the star wars universe. I can’t remember much of my first life but I do remember I liked Star Wars; it’s funny the memories that stick with you at this age. I know it’s the prequel but still it’s star wars and finally I am going to get to explore somewhere fun.

Journal Entry # 747418

What the fuck is this? I mean… it’s supposed to be Star Wars. Everyone is getting high and dancing and… I don’t even know what to think. Someone challenged me to a dance battle and I danced and apparently caused them to have a mental breakdown do to my dancing skills. I just wanted to light saber dual people and use the force.

Journal Entry # 7474120

So I am still a little drunk but as far as I can tell. Jump chan is a bitch. A cruel one. I mean it looks like star wars. It even has some of the same terminology but it’s not Star Wars. It’s shit. I am this close to just telling Jackie and Alucard, hey you know what, you two kids go have fun. Do whatever you want. This place is a total loss and I am going to go be sleeping off a hang over anyways so go play.
>>
>>51636992
very
>>
>>51636964
>The one true build thing is just people being lazy though
You misunderstand. I meant "one true build thing" from Babylon. He intentionally made certain builds near-impossible complete, because that's not how he wanted you to do it.
>>
>>51636992
Arbitrarily.
>>
>>51636992
It's possible through combos to have an intelligence stat of YES.
So there's really no way to tell.
>>
>>51636943
So did you resist the urge to tip your hand and ask Bruce why he wanted you to build that cutting-edge suit of suspiciously bat-shaped soundproofed body armor with the cape made of special materials that had the ability to vibrate at counter-frequencies to stop sound from traveling through it?
>>
>>51636998
As in finding ways they can kill Orikan who's basically a Chaos God 3.0 with "fuck you" powers. Oh and if Cultist-chan dies, you fail.
>>
>>51637016
Well now I want it to be yes. How do I get it to yes?
>>
>>51637028
Giga Slave? I mean, Chaos God or not, he's not standing up to the power of Slayers Azathoth.
>>
>>51637028
>Oh and if Cultist-chan dies, you fail.
That's untrue. You just don't get her as a companion if she dies in that last fight.
>>
>>51637009
Then could a Jumper like that use the Correspondence from Fallen London to fluently speak their words into law?
>>
>>51636992
To the point that trying to measure it from a human standpoint would be an exercise in futility.
You'd be the kind of person that Reed Richards would feel inferior to. It's probably not an emotion he feels very often.
>>
>>51637006
So you mean severe railroading, which, really isn't that uncommon. I think it just stands out in Light of Terra because no other jump comes close to it in terms of scale or depth.
>>
How do I change my size to "Bigger Than You"?
>>
>>51637082
Use a shrink ray to set the other party's size to "smaller than me."
>>
>>51637066
That's the problem! "You make Reed Richards feel inferior" is great, but there are tons of people in lots of settings who can already do that. Is that really the best a Jumper can do after centuries of picking up Intelligence increases? It'd be like saying a Jumper who picked only technology perks can build better than Iron Man.
>>
>>51637034
>>51637106
Take a few genius perks, go to Rick and Morty and take the intelligence-enhancing helmet.
Put it on, full batteries, reverse engineer and miniaturize, give more power.
Rinse and repeat for ever-increasing intellect.
With a few biology perks, you could turn it into an ability that refines itself in an endless loop.
>>
>>51637028
Well Orcan has a small problem in that his primary defense at that point is he is intangible. Normally that would be great but intangible things don't really have durability. There are several things that bypass intangibility. Once you bypass Intangibility with something that can hurt it... things get messy for the intangible being. It's hard to be physical god when your being cut it in to a bunch of tiny little squares.
>>
>>51637082
>How do I change my size to "Bigger Than You"?
Do the Dahak Chronicles. Take the Scenario. Be the Emperor.
Run Scenario reward through "Biggus Dickus Formula"
(Someone please post all the jumps and perks that increase a vehicles size)
Have a perk/ability to fuze with technology.
Have "This is, in fact, my final form" or some shrinking power that lets you shrink to the size of an ant or something.
Now you can go from ant size to Neptunes (the planet, not the god) size at will.
>>
>>51637034
Any of the many technilogical singularity options throughout the chain.
Just hook yourself up to one.
You can even install it into yourself if you've got a robot altform.

You can also take the linking perks for strength and intelligence and get arbitrary str scores through your favored means.

Abyss of Magic from Overlord and a fortify int spell in Elderscrolls with infinite mana would do the trick as well.
You can substitute final spell from Hero and Demon king for faster results.

Alternatively just get a 20 in Anima INT. It's pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>51637050
And then she is written to die.
>>
>>51636992
You're essentially an infinitely intelligent humanoid supercomputer with an intelligence of YES and the ability to build basically anything on practically any scale in hilariously short amounts of time.

At that point you're approaching Contessa in terms of probabilistic calculations and have the ability to build a full Dyson sphere via ex nihilo quantum shenanigans and incredibly advanced nanotech and then use time acceleration tech to capture and store all of the energy from a star's entire lifespan, including it going supernova, and then fire it as a gigantic "FUCK YOU" laser through hyperspace to materialize nanometers in front of your enemy's face. All of the above would take you like five seconds due to time fuckery and it'd be your equivalent of slapping someone in the face in terms of effort.
>>
>>51637105
This...sort of works?

>>51637168
Now this sounds good. Maybe add some sort of program that causes my body to automatically change size of maximum "Bigger Than You"-ness!

Thanks anons.
>>
>>51637185
Yes, but you don't fail. That's the part where you're not representing what happens in the jump.
>>
>>51637082
Cast a buff on yourself that makes you the biggest person out of the people nearby. Of course this can result in your size fluctuating a lot, but it works.
>>
>>51637229
This could also work. Thanks NikaMoth!
>>
>>51635966

Lots of people do use houserules or make their own challenge runs, so a supplement with examples of not-just-for-powerwanking rules could work.

Not necessary at all, of course, but it could be fun.
>>
>>51637209
People have a hateboner for Babylon and always have since Babylon finished Light of Terra. It just feels like they're envious that Babylon could make something and they couldn't.
>>
>>51637229
>Someone figures out how to spoof the spell's detection method and uses it to shrink you down to 3 feet tall
>>
>>51637350
Isn't that what SB already has
>>
>>51636036

You'd probably like it - it's quite Young Adult in places, but Spirit Magic Romans versus Blood Magic Wolfmen versus the Bodysnatching Magic Zerg, works out pretty darn neat.
>>
>>51637000
Renegade Jump # 37 Vampire Diaries
Background: Witch (300)

Perks:
*Witchcraft (0)
*Witchy Talent (0)
*Power of the first Born (300, Discount)
*Greatest Witch Ever (400, Discount)

Journal Entry # 7474577

Whelp, I guess I am in twilight now. I vaguely remember twilight. Some of my friends liked it, I am not judging them… much.

Anyways yeah teen angst and supernatural BS. I just came here to be an awesome Mage or witch so I have decided since there are stories of a witch creating her own dimension. I am going to create the fun dimension. A dimension made of fun and excitement. A place of joy to help cancel out the anxiety.

Oh one more thing I reduced Edward to a pile of ashes by accident. He was attacking some girl in the woods and I just happened by. I was still a little drunk if I have to be honest and so I turned him in to a pile of ashes. I mean I didn’t expect the fire spell to work that well. He just sort of went poof, like he was made of dry wood.

Journal Entry # 7474598

Ok so creating a dimension of fun and joy may have been a little harder than I thought… I may have unleashed some great old ones in to the world. Strangely they were not what you would expect. They were rather polite and actually kind of sickened by this world so they decided to leave. They asked if I wanted to come I told them no I would stick it out. They seemed to look at me with pity but said the offer stood if I changed my mind.

Also Ami is complaining about my drinking again. God who is she my mother?
>>
>>51636333
I farm a lot and do some ranching on the side. I also build houses, do alot of environmental work, and I am a whale biologist.
>>
>>51637374
I didn't say it was without a weakness and this is presuming the spell can be dispelled at will.
>>
>>51637385
I probably would I like the Dresden files and it's by the same author. I think I may even have one of the books, just one of the things I need to get around to reading.
>>
>>51634628
Well, as the one who you replied to, now, obviously.

Beyond that, I don't actually tend to do so. I might swap their gender in order to sleep with them - or just mess with their heads - but I rarely waifu them.
>>
>>51637397
thinking you are in twilight! that's fantastic and hilarious.
>>
>>51637000
I still love that picture. Even met the artist at a con one year. Forget what her name was though.
>>
>>51637537
Hey usagianon, have you seen the fire emblem heroes jump?

It lets you go to alternate dimensions/timelines, and put multiple (6?) companions in one slot.
>>
>>51637000
I can't feel that the logical conclusion of this picture would be her waking up naked in Tuxedo Mask's room with him next to her.
>>
>>51637563
Ooh, when did this happen?
>>
>>51637584
Yesterday? Maybe the day before?
>>
>>51637584
That's not a thing anymore b/c it's too meta but you can houserule them sharing the same slot. I posted it a few days ago.

I'm reposting the version I posted.

Also for Heroic Spirits I'm offering the Training Tower as a 300 CP item, unless it's too OP. It's not in this jump because I'm still working out details.
>>
>>51635992
>That's why Guinevere is a cute black girl on the BBC's Merlin.

1. No, it's for PC points. They don't want things to look accurate or appropriate.

2. Black girls are ugly.

3. Guinevere is a stupid cheating bitch so I don't care anyway.
>>
File: char_25828.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_25828.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
>>51635992
>Black girl
>BBC
>>
>>51637618
This version still has the meta perk, but I'm taking it out btw.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (384KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
384KB, 256x192px
>>51637397
>Vampire Diaries
>I am in twilight now
>reduced "Edward" to a pile of ashes

HAH! I wonder which vamp you actually roasted.

capcha shows me a screen _full_ of bikes and tells me to click the bikes. is it trying to give me RSI?
>>
>>51637650
Mine had a library and said click the books.
>>
>>51635994
>an Egyptian character should be played by an Egyptian actor,
Remember when those people were getting butt blasted over an Egyptian man playing an Egyptian character because they've deluded themselves into thinking Egyptians are black?
>>
>>51637618
>That's not a thing anymore
Aw, that was fast.

>you can houserule them sharing the same slot
Nah. I hate having to remember "Wait, can't share that part with the thread because I don't want my throat jumped down" But thanks though. You're good people. Moth. mothperson.
>>
>>51637666
I do remember that satan. They boycotted and tried to riot because king tut was black wasn't it? Or was it pharoah in 10 commandments?
>>
>>51637683
I don't remember the name, it was the one that came out recently.

It's shocking how ignorant people can be when you can just google some people from Egypt in a few seconds.
>>
>>51637683
>>51637740
Wasn't it Remi Malick (mispelled) from Night at the Museum? I could be wrong though...
>>
File: 1418781257429.gif (107KB, 359x180px) Image search: [Google]
1418781257429.gif
107KB, 359x180px
>>51637021
He's smarter than that. Most of his tech comes from disparate parts of the company. So it's more like there's a person working on soundproofed body armour, and a person working on sound killing vibration, and a person working on micromizing technologies into fabric, and they all work in different departments. For all intents and purposes Wayne Tech is just really into equipping our police with awesome defensive technology. To save lives, of course.

I didn't know who does the bat molds, I think he has his own guy for that.

Anyway, on account of being a brilliant scientist working for Wayne Tech who could easily go cross discipline, I occasionally got targeted by criminals. I met the Joker! He's scary. And as a result of things like that, I had to fake my death once or twice. But then I'd go back to Wayne Tech anyway, under a different name.
And I don't think Bruce was fooled. Because admittedly I wasn't trying SUPER hard? But there was an attempt.
And Bruce just kindof looked the other way. And so, as a kindof doing each other a solid thing, I just kindof didn't dig too hard into where tech was accumulating.

I was occasionally unable to stop myself from linking two kinds of tech together in a "purely hypothetical" way. Y'know, like, "I bet if we combined these two things together, it would be really cool."
Bruce always said my ideas were "interesting".
>>
File: Stop Posting Satan.png (477KB, 695x559px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Posting Satan.png
477KB, 695x559px
>>51637666
Obligated
>>
>>51637759
That very well could be it. I think he was a good pharoah prince myself.
>>
>>51637650
It was the jackass vampire brothers who was praying on humans. I don't remember their names as I only read a few episode summaries.
>>
I thought dc occult got an image makeover recently but I can't find it on drive
>>
>>51636801
2. Van Helsing
Victoria, Canada
Hunter (950)
Age 32
Predator
Smith of the Order
He Who Fights Monsters (800)
Weakness Expansion (500)
Call in the Cavalry- Import Kamilah and Dr. Amos, recruit Professor Anneliese and Bigby, give the imports 300 CP to spend. (-400)
Hunted: Adam, Hunted Progenitor (0)

Kamilah- (Gypsy, Cursed Caravan, Fortune Favors The Bold, Necromancy, Rune-covered Wraps, Period Appropriate Clothing)

Dr. Amos- (Mad Doctor, Crazed Physician, Lunatic Trickster, The Laws Are Mine)

Dr. Amos, Kamilah, and I were members of the Hunter's Guild of Canada when we met Bigby; the division that deals with shapeshifters and other formally human monsters, to be exact. Normally, we dealt with revenants and vampires, who were becoming more common with Dracula's return, but we still had the occasional werewolf, north-straying wendigo, and even a weremoose once. Which is why there was no small amount of concern when rumors of a were-pack started filtering in; fields littered with the remains of cattle, people disappearing, even whole villages getting massacred. Needless to say, this couldn't stand. So, we set out, taking thirty or so of our finest comrades to hunt them down, each of us armed to the teeth with silvered hatchets, knives, and bullets.

We put up a good fight, but they were too strong, too many, and had too much of an advantage in the cold woods. For every werewolf we killed, they got two of us, and despite our best efforts we were whittled down to just me, Kamilah, and Dr. Amos. I was torn up pretty badly, only surviving because I was a zombie, and Dr. Amos was starting to nod off from tiredness; meanwhile, there were still at least five weres.

The good news was that we managed to kill the alpha werewolf, which meant that his mental control over the rest of his pack was fading; even better was that one of them was a very pissed off Bigby. The bad news was that there were still three werewolves after Bigby tore the fourth ones throat.

(1/?)
>>
>>51637382
No. SB's "challenges are, in fact, just-for-powerwanking.
>>
>>51637790
You might be thinking of Justice League Dark.
>>
>>51637905
Or masochism, for some of them.
>>
PS238 Comment.
The Utility Belt is really expensive for what it does. The main benefit is the anything gadget, which has only 2 uses for 300/600 CP.
I think it would work better bumped to 3 uses, and then split into multiple purchases, 200 CP (discounted WotS) gets you a collection of small utility items, including pulling out whatever you need that could fit that you could plausibly have obtained, and additional purchases adding more draws and making the utility belt (which could be a coat of many pockets, a high tech gauntlet, or whatever) incrementally better with each purchase (hold more stuff, more compact stuff, etc)
>>
>>51637921
JLD is imaged now?
>>
>>51637921
Thats a jump?
>>
Wasn't there a jump that had a seaborne military base of some kind? I thought it was one of the metal gear jumps, but I don't see it in the metal gear jumps I can find.
>>
>>51638048
The comics, yes. Not the animated film.

>>51638079
It is Metal Gear, anon. It's the Mother Base, which is either a scenario or drawback reward.
>>
>>51638046
It has an image as the front page, but isn't imaged.

>>51638048
Yes. It came out before DC Occult.
>>
>>51638095
Ohh, I wasn't looking in scenarios. Thank you.
>>
>>51638099
>>51638095
>>51638095
What folder?
Thread posts: 574
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.