[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the reason all sorceresses and witches are women while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: touch.png (506KB, 714x592px) Image search: [Google]
touch.png
506KB, 714x592px
What if the reason all sorceresses and witches are women while all shamans and wizards are men...
Is because only women have innate magical abilities while men have to have spirits help them and learn magic?
>>
>>51622433
>all shamans and wizards are men

[citation needed]
>>
No, sorceresses are all women because it means woman sorceror you dolt. All sorceresses are women but not all sorcerors are. Fag.
>>
>>51622603
I have never seen any media where a wizard was a woman or a witch was a man.
>>
>>51622433
A. Be careful with Monstergirl Quest. People are easy to trigger.
Also, women also rely on spirits.
And in addition, witches and sorcerresses are female specific terms. They are identical to sorcerer, wizard, and shaman.
In conclusion, nice bait OP.
>>
>>51622657
you don't watch enough anime yuo baka motherfucker
>>
>>51622433
In that case, why can't women just bind spirits and become DOUBLE WIZARDS?

Single gender magical abilities can be interesting, but that shit just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>51622433
According to most demonologists from European history, witches were typically female because of an innate weakness of the mind, as well as an overall jealous and spiteful nature. They needed to enter into explicit compacts with daemons and Satan in order to acquire the power they otherwise would not have the temperament to achieve through research and study. Wizards and sorcerers were typically thought of as male simply because the magic was learned through study.
For further reading I'd suggest the 15th century handbook for witch hunters within the Inquisition, the malleus malifecarum or Bodin's treaties on witchcraft
>>
>>51622657
Legends of Ethshar.

Wizards and witches can be men or women because they're different types of magic.

>>51622636
>sorceror
It's sorcerer. Sorceror is a horse.
>>
>>51622433
Sorceress and witch are the female counterparts to sorcerer and warlock, respectively.
>>
>>51622657
Witch King?
>>
>>51622657
I can think of several books off the top of my head. Malazan Book of the Fallen, TBC, heck even that shitty kingkiller chronicle has it.
>>
>>51622657
Witch King of Angmar you absolute plebian
>>
>>51622657
>witch
Real life. It's a gender-neutral term.
>shaman
Most shaman traditions IRL have them actually closer to trans or some other in-between gender. Two-spirit is a common umbrella term for this in native american culture.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.