[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so visibly this abortion isn't supposed to be his real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Okay so visibly this abortion isn't supposed to be his real armor

It's something the artificers of the chapter slapped together around a life support system. And much like Darth Vader's iconic suit of armor, it's a fucking mess mostly designed to keep him alive.

The only difference is that instead of polishing it with a woodoo hide to distract its wearer from its flaws, they added a bunch of golden swirls on it that look like grated cheese all over it.
>>
>>51591405
Fulgrtim's poison is still ravaging his body. What's wrong with you?
>>
GATHERING STRORM 3: RETURN OF THE SPINARCH: a fanfiction by Games Worshrop

"yes, thank you, I have been waiting for this day" say roboute who was paralyzed except fopr his head and marneus calgear say "now that caidia is out of the picture our sprimarch is reality now" and then roboute say "yes, now prepare the warmaking preparations!" and marneus say "yes my ,leige" and marenus open the closet and take out THE WAR MACHINE strap robout into the war machine. "Now turn it on!" say rubout with giddy sexstasy

MARNAOUS FLIP SWITCH AND CRANK HANDLE and bubbling chemiucal fuel beakers begin bubbling and steam whistle go off and great diesel steam hydraulics thrust robouts arms and legs into powerful fighting motion

"huunnngghhhrrrgh now turn it on to MAXIMUM FORCE" sday murnaus adn roboute say "WAR COMPUITER, CALIBRATE MACHINE TO MAXXXIMUM"

and power hydraulic pulley machine make boops and ruboute becopme fighsting blur as reddened traitor face explode from the hand of domiation at 5 gs per second

MURNEUS AND ROBOUTE CUM SAVE IMPERIUM and he say "Roboute, thank you for you codex now oplease support ultramarins and successors"

and roboute say "Oh calglar, if only I could rebuild my body with the new necron technology, I would not haven eeds for this hyumiliaitining apparatus in ordre to make war with traitos with my paralyzed body that cannot move!" say roboute

"ROBOUTE! I need primarch with mech arms, not XENOS arms!!!" and he bow to robout with bending knees if many respects.
>>
>>51591405
>It's something the artificers of the chapter slapped together around a life support system. And much like Darth Vader's iconic suit of armor, it's a fucking mess mostly designed to keep him alive.
except it's stared it was made by belysarius cawl and is the pinnacle of power armor technology
>>
>>51591562
desu I'd probably prefer a book of this over whatever garbage GW ends up churning out. GW always seems to find the best ways to turn even their best ideas into shit.

Also this post isn't too far off the mark anyway.
>>
>>51591562
Holy shit English isn't your first language is it
>>
>>51591562
Made me chuckle.
>>
>>51591562
Carry on, anon.
>>
>>51591793
>
>>
>>51591405
>woodoo hide
Kek
>>
>>51591724
>slapped together
sums up Cawl's design philosophy perfectly
>>
All space amrine power armour from Mk2 and onwards contains life support systems, because they may be called upon to fight in environments that won't support a marine's life. This doesn't say anything much about the wearers' health or lack thereof.
>>
>>51591562
Ork fanfics are the best
>>
>>51591405
>Don't cross the streams.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.