[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take an established setting It is now in space Besides the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: images-22.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-22.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
Take an established setting

It is now in space

Besides the setting being in space,how does it change?
>>
File: Uncle Death.png (440KB, 572x412px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Death.png
440KB, 572x412px
>Tower of Barbs
>In spaaace!
>>
File: 1485116077751.png (729KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485116077751.png
729KB, 633x758px
Warhammer.

In space.
>>
>>51580735
A lot of rabbits would suffocate.
>>
>>51580735

Scales change.
Cultures aren't intermingling naturally - long incubatory period where dwarves have to learn wood working and elves metal forging etc... so no more "this race is all artisans and this race is all laborers" stuff.
You need vehicle rules.
You need vehicle combat rules.
>>
The setting itself beat me to it.
>>
>SR in space
Well, unless there's enough biomass around magic goes out, don't know if that means that in space only humans get born or not
otherwise it's still heists IN SPACE
>>
Exalted in Space

Well, that was probably the only possible way to escalate the setting to new scales of ridiculous.

What's next, essence seven Solars literally splitting planets?
>>
>>51581082
At that scale, you find the truth -
All of Creation was made by a Quantum 10 Nova from Aberrant using Planck Scaling.
If you travel far enough out in real space, you can find this giant field of debris - big swords and armor and mecha and such.
This is the Otherspace that Exalted send their equipment through; it marks the beginning of the reality warping.
Yes, the Quantum 10 Nova is Divis Mal.
Yes, he's the Unconquered Sun.
You are all part of the fanfic of a mad god.
Go forth and rage across the heavens.
>>
>>51580805
>"this race is all artisans and this race is all laborers"
This shouldn't be allowed in any setting at all.
>>
>>51580735
Song of ice and fire

In SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Worshipers of the old gods plant their weirwood trees on planets to spread their gods influence

R'hllor worshipers are on an eternal crusade to burn planets with heathen worshipers

The Other come from outside of the galaxy to destroy stars and turn the whole galaxy to a frozen waste

Ironborn are space pirates with bases on large asteroids

Dragons are space dwelling leviathans that are capable of burning the surface of planets from orbit
>>
>>51580735
I wish I knew legitimately anything about Lovecraft's the colour out of space story. One of the few Lovecraft stories I haven't read. Anybody know how a Call of Cthulhu game set in space would be like? The idea of getting sucked into a blackhole or drifting in space would be probably interesting to incorporate.
>>
>>51580735
But Anon, they're all already in space.

WE'RE in space right now.
>>
File: EldorAAAHdo.gif (254KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
EldorAAAHdo.gif
254KB, 256x144px
>>51585117
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.