[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which WH fantasy faction is the best, and why is it the skaven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0410.jpg (451KB, 1280x1795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
451KB, 1280x1795px
Which WH fantasy faction is the best, and why is it the skaven?
>most original faction in the setting
>tons of unit variety(steampunk wiznerds with inventions that either rape or explode, ninjas, demented plague-ridden religious fanatics, and giant mutated beasts)
>most powerful faction in the game: more numerous and breed faster than the orcs, stronger magical abilities than the high elves due to warpstone, sneakier and more cunning than the dark elves (and better beastmasters to boot), stronger tech than the empire or the dwarves (less reliable too, but that doesnt matter when you're as numerous as the skaven)
>1 clan manages to conquer the entirety of lustria when the daemons couldn't
>able to conceal their existence from mankind through assassination and sabotage, despite being the most numerous race in the setting and an actual war only a few centuries before
>one of their failed science experiments causes an actual mountain range to form and decimates the dwarves before the two races even meet
>forge possibly the strongest weapon in the game and manipulate a human into killing fucking nagash with it just cause he was cucking them out of warpstone
>can literally eat warpstone to fuel their already destructive magics; where any other race would suffer horrible mutations, the worst thing that can happen is a bad trip for the skaven
>literally bring down the fucking moon and teleport skavenblight to another dimension
Fuck i love skaven
>>
Bamp
>>
>>51568337
Furfag
>>
>>51568930
Skaven are for fightin', elves are for breedin'
>>
>>51568939
>Rape elves is your first response
Seriously find help of go kys
>>
>>51568978
Whats wrong with taking a young elf lad and forcing him to be my wife?
>>
File: HNNNNGG.jpg (689KB, 780x2389px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNNGG.jpg
689KB, 780x2389px
>>51568337
>>
File: IMG_0572.jpg (105KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0572.jpg
105KB, 321x400px
>Skaven
>>
>>51569116
>mary sue: the faction
>>51569385
Fuck off green-thing the beard-thing holds are OURS
>>
>>51569116
End times factions don't count
>>
>>51568337
Dunno man I kind of like the Egyptian Skeleton faction
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.