[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has your character been caught with their pants literally down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 37

File: Bathing V3.jpg (80KB, 512x704px) Image search: [Google]
Bathing V3.jpg
80KB, 512x704px
Has your character been caught with their pants literally down?

Enemies attack while you were bathing, using the latrine, or god forbid consummating your marriage?
>>
File: 200px-Magical_realm.png (67KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Magical_realm.png
67KB, 200x239px
If you want to make a Magical Realm thread OP just make a Magical Realm thread.
>>
File: lolishrug.png (99KB, 234x231px) Image search: [Google]
lolishrug.png
99KB, 234x231px
I technically got jumped by nyarlathotep while screwing a whore. He was the whore.
>>
>>51563336
>Has your character been caught with their pants literally down?
That is exactly why my character does not wear pants.
>>
>>51563422
Was it at least enjoyable?
>>
>>51563360
Yes, but anon, Pathfinder General is full of the wrong kind of degenerates. Discussion isn't nearly as interesting.
>>
>>51563422
Did you at least manage to finish?
>>
>>51563336
My last character is an awakened mimic posing as a dead party memeber, so...
>>
>>51563687
Of course not, halfway through relatively large-busted slut I got eldritch mischief maker.

>>51563706
It cost me a SAN but damn it I'd already paid and I was not wasting money.
>>
>>51563336
No, because most of those never come up in our games unless we're in a large capital and able to take time to afford luxuries such as baths.

tl;dr, we don't do magical realm shit.
>>
File: Making the bard regret it.png (436KB, 1370x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Making the bard regret it.png
436KB, 1370x2000px
>>51563745
>>
Heresy!
But yes, I have. I was playing a clanless kindred in a game of VtM with a custom teleportation discipline. After wading through a river of shit to get to a Nosferatu liar, I stumbled upon some kind of a monster. Flesh golem Resident Evil Nemesis looking motherfucker. A few failed rolls later he's holding me across the torso with one hand. Que the teleport. Myself and everything withing a meter-wide bubble is teleported back to my motel room, a puddle of filth and a giant arm included. In a motel.
So I strip down, take a quick shower, go to my car and grab a canister of gasoline.
There I am, looking at a motel bonfire. Naked. And that's when other players rolled by, one of them sheriff's assistant.
>>
>>51563360
Comic nudity =/= magical realm
>>
>>51563336
Many years ago, I was attacked in a bath house, because we had decided we would do a campaign with *all* the gritty details of life.

So I beat my attacker and drowned him in the bath. Sadly, I had forgotten that people void their bowels when they die.

We didn't play any more "all the details" campaigns after that.
>>
>>51563336
I had the opposite happen.

>murderhobos surprised the chieftain at home with his wives. at night.
>that guy immediately yells out "called shot to the dick!"
>he rolls.
> I hit!
>great you killed a wife.
>I missed?
>No you hit his dick....

I then launched into the standard "birds and bees" spiel and everyone laughed. which sort of broke the awkwardness a bit. but damn...
>>
File: 1451298098745.jpg (121KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1451298098745.jpg
121KB, 1024x724px
>>51563336
Only an utter fool would disturb a great warrior and her wife(male) during the consumation of their marriage.
>>
>>51563336
Well... They weren't married, but her father WAS quite aggressive.
>>
>>51563336

Rule #76 of playing: minimize the amount of time you do things that would render you "helpless" on-screen, lest the DM decides to throw an orc warlord at you at the least opportune moment.
>>
>>51564423
I'm doing a weird-ass zombie quest, and so we were captured by cultists. So a female prisoner seduced me, and things got very kinky after that. After they had found me, oh god the look on their faces. One other person was influenced by a biological gas and got involved in a homosexual 6 man orgy.
>>
>>51564495
Another was that the DM vividly described the scene, oh god... fuck.
>>
>>51564495
I also screwed a bounty hunter in one of the settlements (female).
>>
>>51564581
What's the difference between a male settlement and a female settlement?
>>
bump. >>51564581
Ooops. I meant to say the bounty hunter was female.
>>
In my first ever D&D game our party was tasked to eliminate a group of succubi. The paladin went ahead of us and sauntered over to them with his pants down and "holy sword" at the ready, announcing loudly and proudly that "[he] has a special package to deliver." The succubi raped, ripped, and tore him to pieces, but the rest of the party was able to set up an ambush with his distraction.
>>
>>51564662
top. fucking. kek. I hope that what ever eldrich abombination raped him was hot.
>>
>>51564731
Earlier when we were being given the job, the same player interrupts the DM, who was giving exposition through the tavern keeper, to bed the nearest tavern wench. He succeeds, but when the party went to check up on his room after getting the job, all we could find was a mess of torn clothing, blood, gore, and faint traces of sexual body fluids. No player, no tavern wench. The tavern keeper confirms that it was a succubus. But of course, the player is one possessed by unrelenting passion and limitless libido, evidenced by his paladin.
>>
Well I once had sex with my ex gf on her couch when her dragon of a mother bursted in
>>
so my DM has a set of secondary lists of random events that "occur during down time". downtime being defined as not being mission critical actions the PC's take.
my wife and I jokingly had our characters fuck after starting a tavern brawl to get some people arrested so rooms would open up for the night in a small city. we rolled on the random tables and ended up having an ethereal marauder pop in during the climax.
I went down, she went down (thank god the dm allowed us to just hit -9 so the cleric could stabilize us), the ethereal marauder disappeared only to stalk us for the next three weeks IG.
>>
>>51563336

Only IRL. Mortar attack while I was in our FOB's miserable excuse for a shitter.
>>
>>51563336

She has a gun. Therefore, she isn't naked.
>>
>>51563336
>Be Sapient Gorilla
>Foes think I'm at my weakest taking a dump.
>Absolutelybananas.jpg
>>
File: 1484986143964.jpg (633KB, 1101x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484986143964.jpg
633KB, 1101x1080px
>>51563703
What's wrong with kitsune, Anon?
>>
>>51563777
>wait, which CoC are we playing.png
>>
>>51566033
I was seduced by a cultist as I mentioned previously, and I could go into detail.
>>
>>51566004
Shit-tier waifu for people who couldn't decide between a catgirl or a doggirl. Any other Monstergirl is better. Any.
>>
>>51566150
>Be me
>Be in what remains of arizona
>We absolutely skullfucked a gang
>Got involved in a weird orgy
>Now just chiling.
>Then, cultists attack us
>They kidnap us for their weird ass-god
>We wake up
>WHAT THE FUCK my teammate yells
>We are subjected to that same Clockwork Orange torture, combined with some portal level shit.
>We all accept to stop it.
>But we lied
>I was sent in with a prisoner, well, with more of a sex slave.
>She started talkign in a seductive tone, and then we undressed
>We started fucking
>After that, I was laying down that whore so hard.
>Then, my friends, armed with sten guns arrive
>I just say "oh..."
>Everybody blankly stares at me
> I just say fuck it, and put on my clothes and take my waifu with me.
>We escape.
>>
>>51566155
>shit-tier
Now hold the fuck up
>can't decide between a catgirl or doggirl
Yeah if you're retarded, kitsunes have characteristics of the other two, but they're still their own separate thing
>any other Monstergirl is better. Any.
Now that's where you're wrong, especially when you have mermaids.
>>
>>51566033
>wait, which CoC are we playing.png
For those who think they know their souls: stab deep in their hearts and listen to the echoes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Iswwpvsdo
>>
>>51563920
>So I beat my attacker and drowned him in the bath. Sadly, I had forgotten that people void their bowels when they die.
What, your DM just assumed this happened spontaneously upon death? And what kind of person tries an assassination with full bowels?

That's really a silly phenomena to hamfist in there. For one, it's not that common. It is common amongst people that were essentially "ready to go" prior to death and people that are unconscious (and alive) for a long period (several hours, typically) and urinates prior to death, for example a homeless man who drank lethal amounts of alcohol. If he expires before urinating, he probably won't (and the autopsy will find several hundred cubic centimeters of urine in his bladder). Corpses are also far more likely to pass gas than feces, and even then, not while lying there - it happens when the sphincter is loose and examiners are moving the corpse around, allowing the gas to travel out (typically silently, but it can be heard, hence the stories).

As for straight up "voiding their bowels," that doesn't happen. As the part of the brain controlling involuntary muscles dies (again, this takes time, but expect within an hour after expiring), the sphincter will release whatever was "waiting at the door," but there is no supplementary muscle contraction to squeeze things out like we do shitting. Incontinence happens occasionally, don't get me wrong, but most of the time it doesn't, and full evacuations of feces is typically something done while still alive (and typically unconscious).

And for the sake of knowledge, due to simple biology, women are more likely to urinate after death than men, at the same time the sphincter relaxes. Although, depending on the angle she died at, this effect may happen when they begin to move her if the sphincter has already relaxed.

Source, paramedics and morticians.
>>
>>51563731
Did he replace your last character?
>>
a group of assassins attacked our group while we were in a bathhouse, everyone was unprepared except my rogue who wears a wig with a dagger hidden under it.

She nearly single handedly saved the party (atleast only one doing decent damage, cleric could heal) and the whole party learned her natural hair color wasn't black
>>
>>51566329
Alright, I'll give you mermaids, but Kitsune are just bland. They lack any distinct traits other than being a fox and possibly magic. Dogs are playful, energetic and friendly. Cats are sly, crafty, and have that "nyaa-dorable" aspect to them.
>>
>>51566423
>wearing a wig in the bath

jesus her real hair must been fucking nasty
>>
>>51566506
you wouldnt be wrong, but she was obbessed with keeping everything about her a secret. From using a fake name for every new person she met (and constantly remembering which name she used for who) to for the first few sessions convincing the people she grouped up with she was actually a sorcerer, using alchemy and sleight of hand checks to "cast spells" I even convinced my group of friends with only the dm knowing and playing along for a couple of sessions, with the party not knowing for another few sessions after that.
>>
File: 73975718b56d537b01f11cee714e9158.jpg (124KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
73975718b56d537b01f11cee714e9158.jpg
124KB, 786x1017px
My last session actually

>Dragonborn Paladin
>Party arrives at a new city and pick and Inn to rest for the night.
>Everyone has a couple drinks
>Goto sleep early
>Rest of party flirt with the buxom barmaid and she gives them a free drink
>It knocks 2 of them the fuck out while the dwarf monk takes them to their rooms
>Monk stays awake all night to wait for an assassin
>4 assassins sneak into each room and attack
>Monk surprises his and runs to save the other 2
>My Paladin is still asleep and the assassin successfully attacks him in his sleep
>Surprise the assassin by waking up
>He's now fighting a big angry naked dragon (he sleeps naked)
>Grab sword and shield from next to bed to defend myself
>Still get rocked by assassin down to 5 hp
>Misty step through 2nd floor window to safety below
>Monk friend comes running in and punches the assassin through the window
>Assassin crashes through the glass and hits the ground hard, right next to the dragonborn
>Essentially get a free kill on assassin
>Still naked on the main street in the middle of the night, Paladin tries to re enter the inn, locked
>Kick door, fail strength check, barmaid answers and tells me to go away, bars door
>Pick up assassin corpse and throw him at a window
>Window has closed wooden shutters behind it
>Naked Dragonborn Paladin is in the middle of the street picking up and throwing a dead assassin against a window over and over again until it breaks
>Get inside, barmaid charms Paladin and takes him back to bed
>>
I was playing on one of my quests. I swear to god I slit open one of my enemies throats with a cock-knive, and ripped his anus along with whipping him. Does this count.
>>
Actually, I do have one.

>playing RotRL
>in Sandpoint
>playing a spear wielding fighter back then IIRC
>walk past the village bycicle redhead, friends nudge me into doing dumb shit
>walk up to her and say "Hey, my spear needs a bit of polishing, know of anyone handy?"
>queue a bit later, doing the deed, he father starts wondering why she is in the basement
>elaborate fucking lie attempting to say that she's hired an exterminator for the rats
>me trying to pass of as an exterminator as I railed his daughter
>he's not buying it, start walking down
>catches me LITERALLY mid act, naked
>he looks furious, I stutter for a bit and then fucking dip, I run like the wind completely naked
Keep in mind that this was a fighter with 4d6 subtract the lowest and ended up with three 18's so I could've literally exploded him but I was too caught up in the actual situation
>I barrel down the fucking street, trying to tip vegetable stands over to slow him down
>party wizard sees me running with the dude after me
>CASTS HASTE ON ME FOR SOME REASON
>run like a fucking mad cunt into the local church screaming "SANCTUARY" and telling them to not let anyone know that I was here, while barring the door with a cabinet
>he bursts in at mach 5 with the anger of a wronged god
>I sneak out the back door while he's searching for me and priests being distraught about their cabinet

I later had to fess up and do right by her and whatnot.
that character later ended up eating 140+ damage from a goddamn giant, ending his life
>>
Ultimately it meant little because of the genre conventions, but one of the monsters in the Magical Burst game I played with my old friends attacked in the middle of the obligatory hot spring anime episode, while my character was zonked out. The first rounds of the battle had the rest of the party hoist the brown tomboy's sleeping, naked body for the first few rounds until I passed an Intuition check to wake up.
>>
Played a dwarven bard that preferred sleeping in the buff in his tent (didn't want to stink up his armor with night sweats). Goblins try to ambush our party in the middle of the night and everyone goes on the defensive. My dwarf walks out pissed as hell that his beauty sleep was interrupted still naked and shooting a crossbow cursing the goblins out while reloading.
>>
No, but I once DMed a game where the players intentionally ambushed a powerful barbarian leader while he was having sex because his armor would be off.
>>
>>51568054
I mean.. that's just clever thinking though.
I'll probably use that in upcoming games, would give a nice advantage.

Also, rolled 73. Fucking why.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d99)

>>51568054
Let's see what I got here.
>>
>>51568199
Shit, I got Chandra. "Burning Love" is the understatement of the century.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>51568054
>>

BOY DID HE

Important context: this story takes place when I'm in sixth grade (age 12, for you foreigners), playing with a few other sixth-graders. You all remember the shit you thought was funny in sixth grade?

Right.

So anyway.

>be on watch
>engaged in constant dick-measuring contests with other friend who's playing
>before we set up camp, his character - a magic user - stole one of my character's - a fighter - kills with a magic missile
>still salty over being one-upped
>ask the DM if everyone else is asleep
>yes anon, you're the only one up
>okay, I drop my pants and pee in the magic user's mouth
>cue fifteen minutes of "I was just pretending to be asleep!" "I should wake up when he walks up near me because I hear his footsteps!" My character always wakes up halfway through watch to make sure everything's okay, I just never mentioned it until right now!" etc.
>DM (also 12) shuts it all down, but clearly feels bad about where this is going
>I'm feeling smug as shit, peeing in your friend's mouth is the best revenge
>no homo
>DM roles some dice behind the screen
>suddenly, the camp is attacked by a vampire bat!
>it gets a surprise round, and attacks anon!
>a hit! There's now a bat on your dick, sucking your blood!
>start screaming in-character, try to hit it with my dagger
>whole camp wakes up to find me stabbing my own dick
>never got to pee in my friend's mouth :(
>>
>>51568054
Let's see now
>>
File: 1473568128364.jpg (262KB, 500x765px) Image search: [Google]
1473568128364.jpg
262KB, 500x765px
>>51568054
>Saturday, Donny, is shabbas:the Jewish day of rest. That means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit DON'T FUCKING ROLL!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>51568054

>>51568797
I will.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>51568173

How can you tell what you've rolled before you post?
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>51568054
You know what. Fuck it. Roll time.
>>
>>51568972
>SuddenlyFulgrim.jpg
>>
>>51568054
Rolling
>>
>>51569000
Wait... what do I get for 000 trips?
>>
My brother tried to pull some shit on me where I got water out of a river to bathe and there was a giant bug hiding in my tub "because they get a +20 to stealth in water". As if its remotely possible to scoop up a 6 foot long dragonfly nymph with a washtub and not notice.
>>
>>51566155
Doggirl = Foxgirl > Catgirl
Because they have Fluffy tails
>>
>>51568054
also, rolling
Praying for you sleepy balrog-chan!
>>
The first game of Shadowrun I ever played involved my face and the party physical adept infiltrating a drug den and cutting cocaine in our underwear while I took video of the inside of the house with my cybereyes. The adept flipped shit after one of the actual workers was shocked for collapsing on the job and the whole thing turned into a half naked brawl that ended with one of the supervising gangers being thrown face-first into a kilo of coke cut with rat poison. Good introduction to the game
>>
>>51563731
Awaken only works on animals senpai.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>51568054
>>
>>51563336
Once had an orc challenge the swordsage (unarmed) to nude hand-to-hand combat. Turns out it was a trap. The swordsage, not the fight. Player got the DM to rule that the orc was shocked enough to give him a surprise round.
>>
>>51569293
Not to mention that mimics are already intelligent and often capable of speech
>>
File: ScreenHunter_187 Dec. 20 20.42.jpg (105KB, 767x970px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_187 Dec. 20 20.42.jpg
105KB, 767x970px
My barbarian girl had a fun one once.
>Second level characters.
>Infiltrating castle spire with a halfling rogue and a gnome wizard.
>Hallway patrolled by these two massive guards in full plate, massively tough bastards.
>We successfully avoid them for some time, before on our way out take a wrong turn because we weren't paying attention, end up in a storage room.
>Dead end, stone room, no windows, nothing but a big cask for wine storage.
>Guards approaching down hallway. We're trapped,
>Crack open a cask and see it's half empty, little guys climb inside. My girl is a six foot tall snake woman.
>Rogue player whispers in my ear.
>When the guards enter the room, I declare to the DM that my character is completely naked, smiling and leaning on the closed cask.
>"Hi boys! Your commander sent me to make your long shift more interesting."
>Draw them into the corners, them removing armour.
>Gnome and Halfling escape cask, and...fucking escape without me. Gnome shrugs as he catches my eye over a guards shoulder,
>>
>>51569016
nothing you roll dice
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>51569653
Ah shit, okay
>>
I had a Dark Elf Swashbuckler in 3.5. My pride, that character was.

Big part of her character was always being impeccably dressed and well put together. riding boots, gloves, leggings and sharp shirts, silver buckles on her belts and coat and such. Proper Elizabethan hunting clothing sort of deal.

In a final showdown with a big villain, one of the stories main antagonists, she get's challenged to a duel. He knows he's better than her, and so makes a deal that every time he gets a hit, he strikes off a piece of her clothing. If there's no more clothing to remove, he'll cut off her head with the next strike.

So we fight, and he's way out of her level, whooping her ass, and is slicing off buckles ad straps and shit each hit, until she's in nothing but her (expensive Menzoberranzzan silk) bra and panties. Sure enough, slices off the bra with the next hit and the panties with the next in turn.

So she's fighting stark naked, and her last chance to get a hit in, does so, critical hit, roll the highest damage I can. (With a rapier that's not fucking much) DM determines it a particularly brutal hit across the eyes, as he tries to recover, she scarpers, completely naked, out of there to rejoin the party and escape.

The last thing he saw with his natural vision was her completely naked. He came back to menace her as a personal villain quite a bit.
>>
File: 1463280666593.jpg (209KB, 912x958px) Image search: [Google]
1463280666593.jpg
209KB, 912x958px
>>51569458
So wait, you get fucked both figuratively and literally? Or did you somehow escaped with your ass untapped?
>>
>>51570033
The DM was actually remarkably respectful, and passed me a note with a like 'How do you want to do this?' sort of suggestion.

She convinces one guy to watch while she goes on top with the first guy. She's a tall, toned looking girl, it suits her. As soon as he lies down, she boots him full in the throat with the heel of her foot and enters barbarian rage, with an athletics check bowls over the other guard while he's still fighting with his long johns.

She does lose all her armour, clothes, and her favorite weapon in escaping, but she gets out of there with her green ass untapped. (For now, anyway)
>>
>>51568054
Every time
>>
>>51570033
Among her other adventures skirting good taste, she had her privates exposed in public by city watch guards, fought a green dragon completely nude in her proudest moment, kicked a kobold to death for spying on her bathing, and did finally unfortunately get tapped by a Half-Orc mercenary during a raid.
>>
File: 1479628133926.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1479628133926.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>51570140
Welp, seems like there's a lot of cheesecake to go around during those sessions. That's all fine and dandy but --

>>51570391
>and did finally unfortunately get tapped by a Half-Orc mercenary during a raid

Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>51568173
Fucking chronomancers...
>>
>>51570457
This was a campaign that lasted like a year and a half of weekly games,so all in all, for being the only female character in a group of 5, she came off pretty well as far as it goes.
>>
>>51568054
17 get
>>
>>51563336
I once got caught while quietly leaving the bed of a troll that my decker had drunken sex with in Shadowrun - and got surprised by her brother, who was not very happy with him and was pressing a gun to his face.

Luckily, my decker had just splurged on getting an augmented arm that allows him to hide an SMG inside and flick it out with the right gesture. Barely any clothes, plenty of gun.
>>
>>51570610
Aside from finally getting her scaly ass tapped, did she end up surviving that long trek?
>>
>>51570391
>finally unfortunately get tapped by a Half-Orc mercenary during a raid
Do tell, i'm curious to know what was unfortunate about it.
>>
File: Cerce nude test.jpg (90KB, 595x802px) Image search: [Google]
Cerce nude test.jpg
90KB, 595x802px
>>51570781
She did indeed! She survived the campaign as one of only two original characters who'd been there from the start. (The other being a surly Half-Orc who longed to be a paladin)
She was lvl 17 at the time we ended, and was actually pretty unstoppable.
>>
>>51563336
>Monk and wife is also a monk

My character continued to battle it out with the DMPC my DM threw at them while they were having a good time in bed.
It got really degrading for the DM having to narate my PC beating the shit out his DMPC self insert and ending up finishing on him.
That made him quit with his self-insert characters in the campaign else he'd be reminded of the whole table cracking gay jokes at him.
>>
>>51568173
How???
>>
File: 1471853654248.png (457KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1471853654248.png
457KB, 500x412px
>>51570822
>She did indeed! She survived the campaign as one of only two original characters who'd been there from the start.

This shit right here. It's like not fapping for a couple of months then finally caving in, edging yourself for about three hours before eventually blowing that mind-numbing load. Feels so good afterwards.

Although in my case, I missed playing as the guy. Felt that I could at least do a micro-adventure to cut ties.
>>
>>51570822
What setting was this; what was her race called?
>>
>>51569458
>>51570822
Those are some neat drawings, you have any more?
>>
>>51570921
Character death is also pretty great, because their story is done, you know? The alternative is usually just, what, the campaign ended? Time to move onto a new game/setting?

Next character I played was a monk, and she spent a LOT of her time nude, but she was a monk, so not quite as cheesecake as an teenager snake girl in kooky situations
>>
she's a Monk, so nothing really changes
>>
File: Cerce thumbnails.jpg (2MB, 2480x4689px) Image search: [Google]
Cerce thumbnails.jpg
2MB, 2480x4689px
>>51570940
>>51570950
She was a homebrew race, essentially Yuan-Ti very far removed from the source. Just a touch of bodily changes, green skin, fangs. None of their usual spells or magic abilities though.

Not my own art, online friend drawing my character.
>>
>>51563336
In a game of D&D 5e, the party was ambushed while my dwarven barbarian was pissing on the decour of an Eladrin palace. My character spent the entire scene fighting off Eladrin with his cock hanging out his kilt.
>>
>>51570957
Eh character death sucks for me precisely because the story is done. If the campaign ends, or even if it's just discontinued, i can always think of new stories to write, new things for them to do, new places to explore. It's usually just self-masturbatory fantasy, but it's more satisfying than the character being dead and that being that.
>>
>>51571005
Characters of mine before or since my snake girl have met their demises by:

Elven sorceress: Torn to shreds by wild dogs. Harsh.

Human wizard: GIANT FUCKING ROCK.

Human rogue: This one was a doozy. Fighting fire giant, seems to be going against us. Party decides to use wand of wonder. Doubles fire giant's sized. (Thusly doubling damage and HD). Hit my rogue and the DM declared she'd been literally bisected from her brains to her bush.

Drow fighter: Disintegrated by beholder.
>>
>>51570995
It's pretty good either way. There's something about it, not sure exactly what, which makes it one of the better takes on the busty barbarian babe archetype.

I'm curious, how did she wind up fucking that Half-Orc mercenary you mentioned?
>>
>>51570995
I yeah, I was thinking she wasn't a yuan-it, I was pretty sure they're usually a bit "snakier."

I didn't see the picture when I first read the story, so what I'd imagined was closer to what I'd usually consider a yuan-ti looks like
>>
File: 1359670986115.jpg (1MB, 1813x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1359670986115.jpg
1MB, 1813x2600px
>>51570957
>Character death is also pretty great, because their story is done, you know?

Depends on how the character dies for me. Usually what happens with me is the guy dies with no glory to it; it just kind of happens, quickly glossed over.

>The alternative is usually just, what, the campaign ended? Time to move onto a new game/setting?

That's the painful bit right there.

>Next character I played was a monk, and she spent a LOT of her time nude, but she was a monk, so not quite as cheesecake as an teenager snake girl in kooky situations

At this point it sounds more like straight-up nudity because monk-mode where it's just kinda there and not really meant to be taken as kinky. It's a shame because those Metal Gear-esque sexy situations felt like they were done with thought/finesse added to them.
>>
>>51571036
None of my characters have ever died, and that's how i like it. It's probably going to happen one day though, at which point i'll likely cry like a little girl and be too sad to make a replacement.
>>
File: 1455676276567.jpg (157KB, 468x557px) Image search: [Google]
1455676276567.jpg
157KB, 468x557px
>>51568054
My friend used to only attack powerful enemies when they were bathing, sleeping or having sex.

Also roll.
>>
>>51571040
It was almost the heroic sacrifice moment, actually. Party attempting to rescue the inhabitants of a crummy little town that was under assault by this merc band we kept tussling with, helped everyone through the town, to an underground tunnel that lead to the fields. Being pursued down a this tunnel, slowed down by children and the elderly and stuff. She necked this potion of invincibility and blocked the tunnel for as long as possible to let everyone escape. She fought multiple enemies to a standstill, until actual character bad guys showed up.

Wizard immobilized her with trapping vines and this big half orc who she'd previously almost had her wrist broken by arm wrestling in a tavern, comes over and knocks her lights out.

She woke up, naked and chained, in the enemy stronghold. Which formed the basis of the next story as the rest of the party came back for her.

She talked a little too smart with the Half-orc trying to get him to release her for a fair fight, thinking he would get angry and make a mistake or something, but promptly got her ass tapped instead.
>>
>>51571057
Yeah, the monk was not designed to be sexy at all, just had taken a vow of poverty, and literally took it as far as owning nothing, not even clothing.

Her nudity was more sort of like purity and transcendence than kinky.
>>
>>51568054
there is about 3 waifus on here worth having.
plz roll phage
>>
>>51571095
Hah, that's cute. Like she forgot that she was a large, attractive naked green girl when talking to the half-orc, so instead of fight she got a fuck. Did she go with it because she figured she could use the opportunity to escape? How did she escape in the end?
>>
>>51568054
Oh dear...
>>
>>51571317
We didn't actually RP the event of the rape itself, just......the implication.........that it was happening, and when her party found her she was nude and severely roughed up, and incredibly angry at and scared of that bad guy for a while.
>>
>>51568054
Dubs or break.
>>
>>51568054
Let's do this
>>
File: 1485823913682.jpg (128KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
1485823913682.jpg
128KB, 638x825px
>>51571697
Spot on
>>
Bump for naked characters and sexy snake girls
>>
>>51568054
Rollan
>>
>>51568054
Rolling.
>>
File: 52ab9f0e24fdc.image.jpg (209KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
52ab9f0e24fdc.image.jpg
209KB, 618x340px
>>51563336
>Was captured by the enemy and tortured to reveal my comrades location
>Managed to escape, buttnaked and with back and arms with dozens of bleeding cuts
>Managed to kill a few guards while escaping using nakedness as an element of surprise
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>51572594
>>
File: sdbfdbcvb.png (132KB, 427x351px) Image search: [Google]
sdbfdbcvb.png
132KB, 427x351px
>>51563336
That one was pulled off by Ruprest Ruprestson on a local RPG podcast
>>
>>51571356
Oh he raped her, damn. The way you phrased it before, seemed so innocent I thought it was consensual. That still hot, just for different reasons. Did she ever get her revenge?
>>
>>51572683
Actually one of the other members of the group made a pretty white knight major effort to make sure to kill that guy personally during a big pitched combat where we were sort of all over the place.

Would have been better if he'd sent him my girl's way instead.
>>
File: Colonel.jpg (9KB, 176x231px) Image search: [Google]
Colonel.jpg
9KB, 176x231px
>>51572594
>Raiden, tear up your character sheet right now!
>>
˙ƃuiɥʇǝɯos ʞɐǝɹq noʎ ǝɹoɟǝq ɟɟo ssid ʍou ǝɹǝɥ punoɹɐ ǝdʎʇ ɹnoʎ oʇ ʎlpuiʞ ǝʞɐʇ ʇ,uop ǝM ˙ɹǝllǝʌɐɹʇ ǝɯiʇ ɐ 'ʞool ɥO
>>51568173
>>
File: shirikodama1.gif (16KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
shirikodama1.gif
16KB, 283x283px
>>51566386
I never considered this before but how long does it take for a drowned body to loosen their sphincter? I remember it being mentioned about the kappa myth: people would find drowned bodies with gaping anuses and they deducted that the kappa drowned them to steal the magic orb they have inside their rectum.
>>
>>51572829
In 4 months I will be able to tell you
>>
>>51563336
my character is always naked 24/7
after all, whos gonna tell an 8ft oni musclegirl what to do
>>
File: Confusion.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>51572845
Anon...
>>
>>51572854
Oh wait, that's not what I meant
>>
>>51572847
Well there's a character who needs some artwork if ever there was one.

What colours her skin? what colours her bush?
>>
>>51572859
Where is the body anon
>>
File: D E V I L I S H.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
D E V I L I S H.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>51572873
Melanin, I'd imagine
>>
>>51572884
Oooooohhhhhhhhhh I see what you fucking did there.
>>
>>51572873
>red
>white like the rest of her hair, we never really discussed this in our group

>>51572884
here's a (you), don't spend it all in one place
>>
>>51572893
You've got pubic hair colour written on a sheet somewhere I know you have.

my snake girl's is white and fluffy
>>
>>51563336
Happened on more than one occasion. Had to fight off enemies, naked, sword in hand and with the dick still hard, while the whores and wenches were screaming. Good thing I favored builds that rely on their skill to avoid attack rather than on armor.
>>
>>51563336
Repeatedly. Unarmed combat expertise, supernatural endurance complete disregard for public decency make such circumstances hardly worth a notice though.
>>
>>51566506
She could wash it in private
>>
>>51568054
Rolling post number.
Praying for heresy sister.
>>
>>51571040
She reminds me of star-trek tier aliens.
>>
File: Petronia.jpg (137KB, 717x1818px) Image search: [Google]
Petronia.jpg
137KB, 717x1818px
Had a villainess once who had her major showdown with the party while she was fully nude. A badass Orc with Storm Giant somewhere in her ancestry.
>>
>>51570804
You ever been raped, Anon?
>>
>>51573025
Does statutory count?
>>
>>51573047
Technically
>>
>>51573047
Not if you commit it.
>>
>>51572829
It shouldn't be any longer or shorter than other deaths as it's caused by the same thing - death of the part of the brain that controls involuntary muscles.

After about 3-5 minutes without oxygen, the cells are fatally injured. After about 10 minutes, the brain begins to die. The part that regulates involuntary muscles is notoriously stubborn, but expect it anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour after death.

I don't know much about that myth or the specifics about drowning, but a loosened sphincter shouldn't exactly be "gaping."
>>
>>51573081
>a loosened sphincter shouldn't exactly be "gaping."
Well, it's understandable if Anon came to such conclusion if he's basing the idea on personal observations...
>>
>>51573025
Only in CoC
>>
>>51563336
Oh boy.
>be the only fighter in a party full of various kinds of wizards
>we're camped innawoods not far from our latest targets' hideout
>it's the middle of the night, but it's easy to see because of the full moon
>i'm on watch atm, wizardfags are asleep
>suddenly i need to pee
>i don't stray too far from the campsite because our targets are of the lycan variety and the aforementioned full moon makes me nervous as fuck
>and if I'M nervous, how are the sleeping robed fruitcakes gonna deal with it?
>as i'm peeing, i soon have my answer, as my perception check clues me in on a rustling in the bushes
>more and more rustling, now from all directions as i continue to pee (my guy drank a lot)
>mfw werewolves jump out from all directions and i haven't stopped peeing
>i panic and start running with my pants down, still peeing
>wizardfags wake up
>"the fuck is going on?"
>they startle me, and a poor roll results in me dousing one of them in piss
>the werewolves catch up, and i turn around
>some of them get pissed on too, one is blinded
>one wizard seizes the moment and freezes the piss-covered werewolf with an ice spell
>"piss on all of them anon"
>me: "fuckin what?"
>"all of them, piss on all of them"
>mfw i'm waving my dick around, pissing on all of these werewolves while icefaggot freezes them all solid
>we manage to get them all as i run out of piss
>wizardfag that was drenched in piss is mad as fuck, but icefag and myself manage to RP our way out of trouble
>"okay guys, let's move on the hideout. get the fighter about six beers and we'll be set"
Hell of a session.
>>
File: 1474878300600.png (418KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1474878300600.png
418KB, 2000x1300px
>>51563336
>Enemies attack while you were bathing?
Not my character specifically, but I heard a story about it once.
>>
My Drow rogue was attacked by a pair of assassins when she was at a bathhouse one time. She was drinking wine whilst a pair of Gnomes waxed her and gave her a mani-pedi.

She smashed the glass into one of their throats, and managed to douse the other in hot wax.
>>
>>51563360
Had a rouge stick his junk in a bag of devouring because and I quote "why not?" Just about the weirdest way to get castrated. So we now have a mopey dickless rouge running around.
>>
>>51573272
>rouge
Every FUCKING time.
>>
File: raidensoda.jpg (22KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
raidensoda.jpg
22KB, 525x394px
What should one roll for overcoming one's shame, taboos, or codes in an emergency?
>>
>>51573305
I'd say it's wisdom related. Wisdom to see necessity in a situation
>>
>>51573305

Charisma or Wisdom.
>>
>>51573305
Dick length
>>
>>51573305
Wisdom or your level as a Bard
>>
>>51573305
Willpower or Wisdom.
>>
>>51573305
Willpower to resist Frenzy.
You can intentionally fail the roll.
>>
>>51573305
a d20
or d100
or d6
>>
>>51573012
thats a hot drawing
>>
>>51564280
post your fapfic or shut up
>>
>>51573683
Oh she was meant to be.

Describing her out of her full plate and greathelm first time to players was pretty much "She is the biggest, most well proportioned Orc you have ever seen."
>>
>>51573713
Oscar Wilde once wrote that it's better to stroke your ego in company than to stroke your manhood in loneliness.
I have to wonder if he ever considered the idea of stroking your manhood in company...
>>
>>51573740
Um, yes? Do you even Wilde? If you're not careful, he'll stroke YOUR manhood in company
>>
>>51568054
Rollan for Baker's Daughter.
>>
>>51568870
>>51570501
>>51570893
>>51572765

I- I was actually completely retarded and forgot that /tg/ had a diceroller, so I just grabbed my d100 and rolled.
In my defense, it 4:55 AM when I posted it.

I swear I am just slightly retarded.
>>
>>51566500
Pfffft.
You do know that people are sometimes referred to as having a fox-like personality, right?. Cunning and egoistic are the first that come to mind.
>>
>>51568054
dice+1d100
lessee
>>
>>51574336
>FOXY LADY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmzca8uqlE
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>51568054
Rolling for Blue
>>
>>51573012

Is there a version without the bars perhaps?
>>
>>51574435
Christian board unfortunately.
>>
>>51574435
Typical guy, not interested in knowing more about her as a character, just want to see her tits.
>>
>>51566329
Counterpoint: mermaids are innately hilarious.
>>
>>51574479
I want to know more about her character AND see her tits!
>>
File: She's staring at a knot.png (89KB, 306x264px) Image search: [Google]
She's staring at a knot.png
89KB, 306x264px
>>51574486
This is why I read Hitomaru's ero-horror works.
>>
>>51574486
This how I feel about ALL women.
>>
>>51574454

This i know, but perhaps a link to an imgur or something might exist. I hold out hope, and it couldn't hurt to ask.

>>51574479

Unrepentantly desirous to see her tits yes. We all know that images like that with the bars are giant cock-teases.
>>
>>51574535
You'll be disappointed. I just wanted to show off her overall style. The image isn't heavily detailed on the sexy parts, as it was just a once over character design.

http://imgur.com/a/bkknT
>>
>>51574574

Thank you. I am not disappoint actually, because my curiosity has been satisfied and now it shan't bug me any more. If I wanna get off I can go find something else, I just wanted to see the original image. Bars drive me mad, especially on a nice piece of art like that.
>>
Well, kind of.

Was once grappled on my legs by a zombie. Argued with my DM that I should get advantage on breaking free because we didn't get to bath in weeks and were covered in sludge and innards and all kinds of slippery stuff while also being a slim and squiggly gnome and having 8 strength so my chances were bad enough already.

Managed to just barely break free but my robe was so soaked, heavy, slippery and worn out that not the zombie but my clothes gave in, slipping off and leaving me naked and covered in filth in the middle of a zombie ambush.
>>
>>51574574
Not even disappointed. Now where's that character info, Anon?
>>
File: 2.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>51574602
Also sometimes you just got to tease people, like this
>>
>>51569099
Doggirl=Catboy>Dogboy>Catgirl>Foxgirl>Jupiter's average distance from the Sun>Foxboy
>>
>>51574733
Your family will suffer before they die, Anon. That, I can promise you.
>>
>>51574733
Do you have a site for your art?
>>
>>51574726
Fighter 12.
Str 20, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 14, Wis 15, Cha 16.

Young female Orc who rose to success among her own small tribe following the sudden death of her father. Spurning mates dominance, Petronia rose to control a legion of Orcs out of a mountainous range overlooking a shipping settlement. After months observing movements of mercenary groups in the area, Petronia's legion slowly began to mimic mercenary groups instead of the standard Orc horde war movements.

After successfully arranging to be financed as accessory in warfare, Petronia commissioned arms and armour for her men, before abandoning the agreed upon battle entirely, absconding with the equipment.

Petronia's army, the Crumble, now moves as it chooses in fast marches from place to place, raiding, observing, and seeking some greater purpose.
>>
>>51574798
>the Crumble
Apple or peach?
>>
>>51574733

You mother fucker. In what ways must I debase myself for you to satisfy my autism and provide unto me the unaltered picture? Make your demands.
>>
>>51574809
She misunderstood what the name meant when overhearing human speak. She thinks, and what she intends for it to mean is 'Avalanche'
>>
>>51574798
Oh wow, so she's going to be an instrumental wild card ally for some major player, then?

That's pretty cool. What else is happening in the world? Who will ultimately gain her favor and assistance? Will they kiss?
>>
>>51574798

...this makes me want to make a bunch of Not!swiss Orks for my setting....
>>
>>51574841
She will always be the bridesmaid, never the bride, essentially. She's smart, and driven, but genuinely doesn't know what to do with herself or her army in the long run. She is a hammer, looking for someone to wield her.
>>
>>51574861
So who are the candidates to wield her? Big Dick Warlords, Noble usurpers, Royal Scions, Wizard Tyrants, what do you got out there?
>>
>>51574819
>>51574779
That's my character Carathis, I'm glad you like her.

Got art of her from various artists all over my site. http://absenceoflove.blogspot.com/2016/08/carathis-art.html
>>
>>51574876
There's a female pirate captain, an albino bitch with a crew of monstrous humanoids whom I think would be cool if she somehow crossed paths with Petronia.

My arch villain, the big bad of the whole storyline, would see her as disposable, too stupid or too simple a race to work with. She'd be more likely to be an ally to heroes against him than a pawn of his.
>>
>>51574876
>not seeing clear lesbian flags
>>
>>51574877
What is she? Why the visible, blue heart sometimes? Is her nudity cultural or an unusual idiosyncrasy?
>>
>>51574877
Why would you commission nude art of your character?
>>
>>51574916
Pretty sure a woman can be a Big Dick Warlord, a Noble Usurper, a Royal Scion, or a Wizard Tyrant, m8. Like, none of those things are even gender exclusive at all. Get with it, shitlord.
>>
>>51574937
>Pretty sure a woman can be a Big Dick Warlord
>woman
>Big Dick
Go back to /d/.
>>
>>51574895
See, a great pirate captain and a talented commander of soldiers could totally fucking ruin someone's day. I like that combination, but they lack direction, unless the Pirate Captain has some serious goals in mind. If she doesn't, maybe the PC bunch could ally with both of them and provide everyone with a purpose, the defeat of Dickhead Joe, who apparently doesn't respect orcish qts.
>>
>>51574923
She's a unique character, an everyday individual who attained apotheosis, essentially. She was Muslim in her older life, quite devout, and with her power came with an absolute knowledge, an awareness of all things. With that, came a sudden absence of the presence of any God, her power activating basically destroyed her life view, and she seeks answers, explanations. Her heart is constantly flaming with blue fire, blazing white hot in her breast.

She is usually depicted naked, just the torn Hijab, yeah. Part of the origin story.
>>
>>51574950
Anyone can be a Big Dick Warlord. It's the Big Dick on the inside that counts, Anon.
>>
>>51574966
Neat. What is the extent of her powers? It must be pretty substantial to shatter her conception of the world like that.
>>
My DM hates ERP in all forms, including fade to black. No idea why, but he usually usea these intimate opportunity for a plot hook. For example our bard wanted to make it with the fiefdom's princess but as they went to her room to be alone, bandits attacked them both, kidnapped her, and knocked him out.

Its gotten quite silly over the years, since he doesnt like to copy his encounters, so it gets steadily more silly each time. The most recent distraction was a female giant attacking the town after becomming litterate and reading a story written by a villager about a man who is trapped in a land of tiny people(gullivers travels) and thought it was a giant's plea for help.
>>
>>51574989
The inspiration for creating her came from an old Arabic novel, where it's said that there is a limit to what humans are capable of knowing, a sort of level that the mortal mind can safely know. Those who tempt fate by seeking more, find their hearts set fire with power they can't control.

I liked that idea, so when her powers unleash, her heart is perpetually in flames. When she's fully clothed, she'd be in simple black robes, with her face lit blue from the flames of her own heart inside.
>>
>>51575035
>The most recent distraction was a female giant attacking the town after becomming litterate and reading a story written by a villager about a man who is trapped in a land of tiny people(gullivers travels) and thought it was a giant's plea for help.
That's actually pretty good. Your GM is shit for cockblocking you and all, but his creativity and improvisation skills impress me.
>>
>>51575035
Limiting players in any way kinda sucks. Like you can tell a crappy DM by how much they don't allow players to deviate from their plans or desires. Good DM's build the story around the players, and expand on what they do in fun ways. telling anyone they outright can't do something that makes sense in character makes it feel like a video game.
>>
>>51575062
I won't let a PC deflower a maiden for other purpose other than love. If you want to have a virgin, he better work for it and promise to settle down with her.
>>
>>51575040
That's way cool. What sorts of adventures has she gotten up to?
>>
>>51575122
Originally, I created her to be the antagonist in a comic I was working on. but after writing her origin out and fleshing her out a bit, she didn't quite fit anymore. So now she actually stands alone as a character, while I figure out what to do with her, most likely I think she may be part of a one shot comic I do at some point. The character is a little 'big' to last for long or to be center stage too much.
>>
>>51575093
And why can there not be any love in a quick, one-night fling?
>>
>>51575219
Reread your post and think about it some more, knave. If you can't figure it out, you've got a public execution in your future.
>>
>>51575235
>he doesn't believe in love at first sight
>>
>>51575093
Love takes many forms. Sometimes it takes the form of passionate encounters, like on the eve of battle with a girl from the opposing side. You know you might kill each other when the morning comes, but for now...
>>
>>51575093
What about mind controlling a cute Elven cleric into letting you blow a mighty fat nut in her mouth and then erasing her memory of it? No harm done!
>>
>>51575239
>he thinks love would result in a "quick, one-night fling."

If you can't commit, you'd better quit.
>>
>>51575315
t. Eunuch haphazardly enforcing a questionable interpretation of religious doctrine.

Committing isn't a realistic option for everyone, and if you don't take opportunities when you see them then there's a good chance you're going to die without knowing the love and passion that a man and a woman can share.
>>
>>51575352
Passion without Dedication is the crass fruit of Demonic doctrines. You some kinda demonspawn, boy?
>>
>>51575375
>Passion without Dedication
But you are dedicated, just for one night. Use a sheep-gut condom to make sure you don't accidentally saddle the woman with your bastard child, and it's all no harm, no foul.
>>
File: brother_justin_carnivale.jpg (15KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
brother_justin_carnivale.jpg
15KB, 620x368px
>>51575375
It's all fun and games and naked barbarian girls until a priest shows up to chat.
>>
>>51575393
you ruin her chances with other men willing to commit
>>
>>51575427
Too obvious with that one dude, spoiled the bait.
>>
>>51575427
>being a small-dicked /r9k/ robots that won't touch any woman that isn't a virgin
>living in a country of small-dicked /r9k/ robots that won't touch any woman that isn't a virgin
Sorry for your loss.
>>
Right, it's been a fine night of conversation, but I'm off. Thanks for being open to chat about my characters guys.
>>
>>51575393
But you can never honestly devote yourself to another, demonspawn. That was your Love, and now you must either find her again or live a celibate life, which will be absolute Hell for your complexion, demonspawn, believe you me.
>>
>>51575453
living in the land of cucks and whores
>>
>>51575498
Your character is a slut! A SLUT!
>>
>>51575205
That's a good point. She's naturally the star of whatever show she's a part of.
>>
>>51575513
>But you can never honestly devote yourself to another
Do you think you're some kind of omniscient god or something?
>now you must either find her again or live a celibate life
Make me faggot.
>which will be absolute Hell for your complexion
Are you drunk?
>>
>>51575566
Drunk on Righteousness, demonspawn! Never leave home without it!
>>
>>51575588
So is that some kind of moonshine or what?
>>
First ever DnD session actually.
>play a barbarian, only just arrived in town
>generic "you all meet in a tavern" introduction
>leave weapons at the door
>get talking with the other PCs
>one of them a female cleric of whatever the Forgotten Realms deity of sex is
>Barbarian demands a bath, flirty cleric invites herself and offers to pay
>barbarian assumes she's just a tavern whore, takes her to the bathroom in the back
>while they're getting it on the retard wizard instigates a fight
>fight noises trigger him and his rage kicks in kicks in, jumps out of bath and goes to look for his weapons
>tries to sneak across the bar room during the fight
>cleric casts Enlarge Person on him, cover immediately blown
>fuckit.jpg, grab a chair in each hand and start wrecking shit
>giant naked enraged barbarian clubbering people while players laugh their asses off
Hell of an introduction to the game and to a wonderful group of perverts and retards, I still play with them to this day.
>>
File: forty kekarots.png (654KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
forty kekarots.png
654KB, 680x510px
>>51575691
>MFW the barbarian was probably still hard the entire fight
>>
>>51568173
What the fuck
>>
>>51575742
I ROLLED A D100 IN REAL LIFE OKAY.
It was 5 AM, give me a break. ;_;

Forgot that /tg/ even had a built in dice roller.
>>
>>51575533
She was a virgin for most of the campaign thankyou very much!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>51568054
Gimme some sugar baby.
>>
>>51575806
She's a slut now, Anon. A SLUT!
>>
>>51563336
My last played character was an Estalian diestro, so while he never was attacked in such a situation, he had (theoretical) training for the experience.

Cue a running battle between who-knows and a furious, naked not!spaniard denigrating his attacker's mother.
>>
>>51563336
Just last session in one game, actually. Some robots launched an attack on the city we were in, presumably in retaliation for us 9/11-ing a base of theirs. One minute the PCs were enjoying some private time in hotel rooms, and the next there's explosions and chaos going on in the city. Fortunately, we had time to get clothed again before going to slaughter things. Unfortunately, that means we missed the opportunity to go charging stark naked to dismantle robots with extreme prejudice for interrupting our fun.
>>
>>51568054
Rollan
>>
>>51575806
So the half-orc popped her cherry too
>>
File: RAW vs RAI.jpg (116KB, 480x645px) Image search: [Google]
RAW vs RAI.jpg
116KB, 480x645px
>>51575806
>>
>>51574287
>>51575772

Yeah but then your post number also ended in 73. We're onto you.
>>
I mean one time my character was undressing in a room he thought was private only to get sexually accosted by a vampire.
>>
>>51576480
O-oh.
But that's purely coincidence, I assure you!

No one would be absentminded enough to mess around with time, not even me!
>>
>>51563336
>Be Physical Augmentation/Improvised Weapons Warrior Mentalist.
>JUST got back to the monastery the party calls home after wrecking Satanists' shit, DEUS VULTing their leader's head in with a boulder.
>Washing the bits of sinner off in a claw-foot tub.
>Sammael assassin infiltrates quarters, attempts to shank me.
>Pass notice check, get a good dodge roll.
>Counter by HULKing out and swinging the claw-footed bathtub at it.
>Move to assist my brothers- and sister-in-faith-and-arms, as I am sure they're in trouble.
>Still in the buff, as purging the demonspawn and aiding my cohort must take precedence over whatever shame I feel.
>Report the assassination attempt to the head priest, rest of party in their nightclothes, me in a towel. Corpses of the assassins are brought to him in the tub.
>DEUS VULT!
>>
>>51574750
Where does trap catboy fit on your hierarchy?
>>
File: ficfonlg62rhxwufzux7[1].jpg (20KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
ficfonlg62rhxwufzux7[1].jpg
20KB, 620x470px
>>51576584
>>
>>51576646
Trap catboy is a tautology.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.