[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I haven't played WH40k for a while now, since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 28

Alright, so I haven't played WH40k for a while now, since the prices got too much for me and the space marine obsession. I played Dark Eldar. I got an email about this update thing saying how Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Quinn's work together.

Can someone tell me how that works?
I understand the 'Quinn's working with both. But craftworld and Dark Eldar seems a tad off to me.

...and why do these new Eldar models look more like Dark Eldar models?
>>
new faction under new god. literally -new- god. they did it again. essentially.
>>
>>51561301
>Can someone tell me how that works?
Craftworlds (main) and Commoragh destroyed, this faction are only one survived eldar faction, worshipping to shard of Ynnead.
>>
File: 1485839783296.png (42KB, 853x543px)
1485839783296.png
42KB, 853x543px
>>51561450
Please god no.
>Vect and Lilith not Cegoratch and Ynnead
>>
>>51561450

You'd wish.

The eldar (Aldari or something) are now 3 factions.
>>
>>51561301
What is this? A thread about the Eldar? Get the fuck out of here, we've got Roboute threads to make
>>
>>51561609
>The eldar (Aldari or something) are now 3 factions.
In rules, in fluff only Ynnari left.
>>
>>51561301
The Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar are pretty much destroyed and merged into the "Ynnari", Ynnead worshipping faggots.

It's fucking bullshit.

BIEL TAN HAD TO DIE FOR THIS STUPID SHIT!
FUCK THIS!

>>51561514
Do you have a Craftworld Eldar version of that picture?
>>
>>51561301
>But craftworld and Dark Eldar seems a tad off to me.

This has been the case for several editions now, at least ever since the DE got their revamp in 5th edition, and there were examples of them working together even before that. They don't necessarily like or trust one another, but they both have several huge mutual enemies (Chaos and the Necrons) and they'll pull together to oppose them when necessary. The Harlequins have been trying to get the two factions to kiss and make up for centuries - they finally succeeded.
>>
>>51561981
>they finally succeeded.
At the expense of destroying most of both Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar.

Fuck this Ynnari bullshit.
>>
>>51561981
>they finally succeeded.
By destroying both of them
>>
>>51562017
>I will protect everyone by destroying everything
Ynnari logic. Biel-Tan died for this
>>
Will Ynnead have "demons"?
>>
>>51562006
>>51562017
>destroying

Says who? Commoragh's probably done for, but Vect, the Covens, and the others too stubborn to give up their positions have relocated to a new web-city. Biel-tan obviously is no more, but the other Craftworlds are still intact. Their cultures have shifted, or will shift, as the Ynnead-aligned faction becomes more powerful, but it's not like 90% of all Eldar (regardless of what colour they were) suddenly upped and died. I mean that was the point of Eldrad's ritual. Getting Ynnead up and running without them all dying.

Unless one of you has information I don't?
>>
Wait... so was Commogragh destroyed?
>>
>>51562124
Wait what?
>>
Commoragh, the central districts of, is toast. The portals connecting the disparate sections of it will be closed in time for the breach to only eat downtown Commoragh, almost certainly. The dark city is too large for one breach to eat. That said, a lot of it is fucked.
>>
>>51562110
Eldrad's ritual failed, he explicitly thinks so in Death Masque.

Biel-tan died. Commorragh was incomparably larger than any Subrealm, the Dark Eldar have been permanently reduced by a significant margin. Biel-Tan was the only major Craftworld left, its dead now, Iyanden gets near destroyed too so like only 1% of its pop is left.
>>
>>51562127
>>51561450
>>
>>51562159
>Eldrad's ritual failed, he explicitly thinks so in Death Masque.

And all of the information we've seen leaked from the new book shows that he was wrong - or at least, even if it wasn't a total success, it didn't fail either. It just didn't work as well as he hoped.

>Biel-Tan was the only major Craftworld left

Well that's completely rubbish. I've never seen anything to say it was any larger or more populous than Ulthwe, Samm-Hain, or the other major Craftworlds. And there's still dozens of smaller ones out there.
>>
>>51562110
>Says who?
Says fluff.
>but Vect, the Covens, and the others too stubborn to give up their positions have relocated to a new web-city.
Literally unimportant minorities.
>but the other Craftworlds are still intact.
Dead already.
>but it's not like 90% of all Eldar
Actually they died.
>Getting Ynnead up and running without them all dying.
Ynnari main purpose is help ynnead to consume all eldars souls
>>
>>51561688
No? Vect Is leading the remaining DE. And only Biel-tan was destroyed. There are still conservative Craftworlders who do not follow Ynnead.
>>
>>51562158
>The dark city is too large for one breach to eat
Unfortunately, Khaine's Gate's idiotic lore states that if the gate is breached, every subrealm of Commoragh is going to be consumed, because the breach cannot be contained because of reasons.
>>
>>51562161
>>51562159
Oh my fucking god, so we Aeldar now?
We Ynnead worship now?

This is gonna take awhile to get used too.
>>
>>51562188
>shilling so hard

>that he was wrong
Who was wrong? It's not Eldrad's words.
>Ulthwe, Samm-Hain
Destroyed by Chaos as Alaitoc
>And there's still dozens of smaller ones out there.
Consumed by Ynnead
>>
REMINDER THAT THE DEATH OF BIEL TAN MEANS NO NEW PLASTIC ASPECT WARRIOR SCULPTS OR PHOENIX LORDS EVER AGAIN!

JUST YNNARI BULLSHIT AND WRAITH FAGGOTRY FROM NOW ON!

REGARDS GW!
>>
>>51562188
Of course it was more populous than Ulthwe and Saim-hann. Both those Craftworlds lost virtually every fight they were ever involved in, only Biel-Tan ever won fights, so Ulthwe and Saim-hann clearly at the very least don't have military power even vaguel comparing to Bieltan
>>
>>51562201
Three factions:
Aeldari
Drukhari
Ynnari
>>
>>51562193
>. There are still conservative Craftworlders
Only small corsair warbands
>>
>>51562222
No more Swordwind. I don't want to believe this.
>>
>>51562252
Yeah, Swordwing is death. Aspect Warriors will be phased out along with Phoenix lords.

Enjoy your Aeldari.
>>
>>51562271
Fucking fuck GW just wasted the Phoenix Lords from the moment they were introduced
>>
I guess my biggest question now:

How does this effect GW Space Marine sales?
Because it's always about the fucking space marines.
>>
>ITT: hysterical anons scream and cry over assumptions they've made about a book which they haven't read

Eldar are one of the most popular armies in the game, you dumb fucks. They aren't being killed off.
>>
>>51562285
Yeah.

The End times, Rhana Dandra, was supposed to be the moment of the Phoenix Lords.
Biel-Tan was supposed to reclaim the galaxy in fire and blood, not via this faggy as fuck necromancy bullshit.

Ynnari are gay as fuck. They follow a literally who bitch and a god damn tranny god of death and go their merry way of slaughtering their fellow eldar to feed their god.

Bunch of Kinslaying bastards.
>>
>>51562312
Oh look. GW IDF are here
>They aren't being killed off.
Yeah they remade into subfaction of Guilliman grandalliance
>>
>>51562312
To be fair every fluff book they appear in they lose despite this 'popular army status' so why would this be different?
>>
>>51562332
That's the worst part. Like I'd rather them die then now all becoming the Imperium's bitches. The Ynnari have no fucking pride, just spend their time hopping on the Imperium's dick
>>
File: dark eldar concept.jpg (62KB, 736x528px) Image search: [Google]
dark eldar concept.jpg
62KB, 736x528px
I met Jes Goodwin at a games day some years ago. Back when it was good and at the NEC arena.

He just seemed like a guy who loved his job and designing cool ways to make cool concepts that tie into his head cannon.
He was really kinda sad when he told me that he won't be able to design a Vect model.

I feel like he'd hate how things have developed.
>>
>>51562238
What is the difference between them!?
>>
>>51562556
>I feel like he'd hate how things have developed.
He seems pretty keen on this stuff, because they're letting him design a bunch of crazy models (like cawl)

they've put up a few design interview dealies up with him and another sculptor in it on their youtube channel
>>
>>51562590
>because they're letting him design a bunch of crazy models
Such as?
>>
>>51562570
Aeldari is just a word for old Eldar. They aren't a faction. Ynnari are 9% of the remaining Eldar and bitches for the Imperium. Drukhari is Vect, Haemonculi and some drinking buddies hiding in a sub-realm and the reamining 1% of the pop
>>
File: Eldar are not lewd.png (343KB, 1280x439px) Image search: [Google]
Eldar are not lewd.png
343KB, 1280x439px
>>51562159
>only major Craftworld left

Alaitoc, Ulthwe and Saim Hann say hi.
>>
>>51561450
Fuck no it's not even close to the truth you utter fucking retard.

As far as we know, Commoragh's fine and dandy and only Biel Tan has been splintered into many little ships instead of a one bigass craft world ship.
I swear to god it's FoC all over again with people spouting bullshit at every turn, the book isn't even out you mongoloid.
>>
File: gathstorm-2.jpg (276KB, 1500x1357px) Image search: [Google]
gathstorm-2.jpg
276KB, 1500x1357px
>>51562625
the one I listed? the new eldar? He's had a heavy hand in the first two triple character releases, and likely did a good amount of work on the third too.

Go watch 'em. They're pretty interesting.
>>
>>51562664
Ulthwe and Saim-hann together have literally won no battles. They can't even compared together to Biel-tan

Besides when was the last time Saimhann did anything?
>>
>>51562672
Uh it explicitly in the leaks mentions Vect's ruling from a 'new Dark City' so yeah Commo is gone
>>
>>51562189

>Vect
>unimportant minority
>>
>>51562742
In all honesty he's never done much important to the plot other than kill Dark Eldar. I mean his biggest accomplishment is giving the Imperium access to Commorragh
>>
>>51562731
Well color me surprised.

Still, it's still miles away from "ALL CRAFTWORLDS DEAD AND ASPECT WARRIORS WITH THEM, DE DEAD AS WELL ABLOO ABLOO"
>>
>>51562682
>the new eldar?
Shiteater, plz
>>
>>51562646
Thanks man, saved me abit of headache trying to dechipher what is going on.
>>
>>51562788
>Still, it's still miles away from "ALL CRAFTWORLDS DEAD
ulthwe, Alaitoc attacked and destroyed by Chaos, souls consumed by Ynnead, Yaden even more dead now, Bile Tan is gone, shitton of lesser craftworlds cosumed by Ynnead
>>
>>51562819
[Citation needed]

That's a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>51562819
Where were those leaks?

I'm really surprised they'd call this the Fracture of Biel Tan and sweep under the rug several craftworlds like that.

Not that I really care, they're filthy xenos.
>>
>>51562840
>That's a lot of bullshit.
>shill in denial
>>
>>51562845
Well we know Iyanden gets invaved.

To be fair the other Craftworlds, Ibraeysil, Ymeloc, Saimhann have literally lost every battle they've ever been in so it ddoesn't really matter if they're still around, they can'd do anything
>>
>>51562819
dude where did you get that info from? because in the wd leak with papa smurf it only says that biel-tan was splintered into a fleet and iyanden had to endure another attack, but no mention of "souls consumed by ynnead" on the other craftworlds.
>>
>>51562757
Actually, he gave orders to the Dark Eldars to destroy the Imperium just to get power hungry Archons killed.
>>
>>51562867
He's right though. You can't claim somethibg like that and bot back it up. Once again, before the actual release of FoC and even afterwards, people would claim bullshit happens when it wasn't even mentionned or lies like how Cawl and the Pylons destroyed Cadia.

As long as we don't see picture of the damned book saying what is claimed, it has as much credence as me saying Slaanesh is actually going to marry Ynnead and make plenty of warp storm babies.
>>
>>51562895
>dude where did you get that info from?
Sources about Ynnari and Ynnead.
>but no mention of "souls consumed by ynnead" on the other craftworlds.
Ulthwe and Alaitoc circuits were consumed in the last moment before craftworlds felt against daemons, survivors joined to Ynnari
>>
>>51562922
>As long as we don't see picture of the damned book saying what is claimed
It's from incomming book.
>>
>>51562922
even though we're on /tg/, we're also on 4chan. this means he is most probably a troll.
>>
>>51562922
Is Biel-tan and Commorragh being destroyed not enough for you? Is losing the battle again not enough for you?

For goodness sake we just had Death Masque will you only be satisfied when all Eldar are dead?
>>
>>51562962
Yes and as I said, show us pictures and then we'll believe you.
>>
>>51562942
>Sources about Ynnari and Ynnead.

fucking hell can you be even more unspecific please? because that isn't saying anything at all.

all we have is the summary of events from the wd march leakage and it only mentions biel-tan fractured and iyanden attacked, nothing of the other bullshit you are constantly spouting.
>>
>>51563019
The WD says Biel-Tan is destroyed
>>
>>51562989
>, show us pictures and then we'll believe you.
Who "we"? The spoilers(not rumors) were posted few days ago here
>>
File: 1484330540426.jpg (34KB, 554x564px) Image search: [Google]
1484330540426.jpg
34KB, 554x564px
>>51562988
>For goodness sake we just had Death Masque will you only be satisfied when all Eldar are dead?

Yes.

I'm being inquisitive because I don't trust people here agter the shitshow that FoC was. 3 weeks were needed before people stopped spouting bullshit.

Which is why I ask for proof, because I do believe Biel Tan being fractured is more than enough. They wouldn't kill other Craftworlds just like that.
>>
>>51563041
>They wouldn't kill other Craftworlds just like that.
Because..?
>>
>>51563041
So its fine for Eldar to lose Death masque, Bieltan andd Commoraggh?

But Imperials just losee Cadia and that is?
>>
>>51563033
it says it's fractured into a fleet after yvraine destroys it's heart.
>>
>>51563033
I have the WD open on my lap and it says "fragmented".
>>
>>51563070
>it says it's fractured into a fleet after yvraine destroys it's heart.
yeah that's means all seers and other leaders consumed by Ynnead so as infinite circuit.
>fractured into a fleet
Into different corsairs warbands
>>
>>51563062
You know damn right it's not over ya git.

And what's this? Some childish bullshit where we compare who loses the most? Even then, the setting is about Mankind, not Eldars.
>>
>>51563087
>it says "fragmented".
So what?
it also says that:
- All leaders died
- Infinity circuit was destroyed
- Biel Tan aren't one fleet anymore, only separate small packs
>>
>>51563087
Read it again. There is a line in it which explicitly goes 'it takes a cataclysmic event-the destruction of bieltan and the death of much of its population'
>>
>>51563117
>it's not over ya git.
For Eldars it's over, since they doesn't have any role in setting.
>>
>>51563117
Oh really? You think Eldar are gonna get another book where they actually win some fights for a change? Get real

Ynnead's come out and this is it. All Ynnead's goona do is suck Imperial dick well the Eldar lose, again, like they do in every single fucking story

Sorry that I actually want the Eldar to win a battle
>>
>>51563137
I have it in French and the translation can be wonky.

In any case it wasn't the question. No one argued it was fine and dandy. Just that it it didn't disapear into oblivion and being completely destroyed, while the other Craftworlds aren't destroyed at all.
>>
>>51561301
>>51561450
This seems... extreme.

What the hell is happening, does someone have a link to a giid breakdown of all the recent shit? I've been out of the lore for like 6 months and all of a sudden Primarchs are walking the galaxy and the Eldar are no longer a faction?
>>
do we already know why ynnead goes against biel tan?Is it because biel tan refuses to support the new god?
>>
>>51563192
WD explicitly states Biel-Tan is destroyed, uses that exact word, what else do you want?

For fucks sake all I'm asking is that the Eldar actually have a meaningful victory for once
>>
>>51563230
biel-tan is being invaded by deamons, as stated in the leaks. maybe it's yvraine's only option to destroy its heart.
>>
File: Biel Tan spurdo.png (45KB, 796x892px) Image search: [Google]
Biel Tan spurdo.png
45KB, 796x892px
>>51562222
>>51561514
>>
>>51563230
>do we already know why ynnead goes against biel tan?
Because they were khainites
>>
>>51563218
>and the Eldar are no longer a faction?
that's just retards spazzing out

fall of cadia (already out)
fracture of biel tan (coming out in a week)
and rise of the primarch (beginning of march)

Are the books with very important things happening in them. Eldar are just getting a new faction and branch of worship (death cultists of ynnead) who are kind of messing up the traditional eldar/dark eldar communities to establish themselves, though Halrequins, Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar still exist as separate factions.
>>
>>51563145
Good ridance. waited that for 20 years.
>>
>>51563286
Fuck they killed the only badass Craftworld to replace us with some Ultramarine groupies
>>
File: 1484959624958.png (361KB, 1920x2404px) Image search: [Google]
1484959624958.png
361KB, 1920x2404px
>>51563218
There's no proofs other Craftworlds other than Biel Tan are destroyed. Chill.

Here's a summary of Fall of Cadia.

>>51563230
Probably because they were known as one of the most militaristic and rigid Craftworld. Suddenly some random no name claiming to be THE CHOSEN ONE comes around and says you need to sacrifice the Infinity Circuit for something that may or may not work? Easy to see why they'd say no.
>>
>>51563312
>implying
biel tan eldar are still around, now they're just mad as fuck and in a bunch of smaller fleets instead of one craftworld
>>
>>51563286
yvraine hails from biel-tan. she's only a dark eldar by choice.
>>
>>51561301
When do Eldar get to win a battle? Please.
>>
>>51563165
>Oh really? You think Eldar are gonna get another book where they actually win some fights for a change? Get real

No, they wont because they were and always will be the jarjar of 40k.
Tertiary, useless character with occasional appearance at best.
40k is about humans

>Eldar Winning
kek, are you high or something ?
Buy some space marines if you want to be relevant.
>>
>>51563302
>, though Halrequins, Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar still exist as separate factions
Except they didn't exist anymore, Commoragh and craftworlds destroyed, only few small and separate warbands remains, Ynnari for now only one existing faction and it's larger than unimportant.
>>
>>51563255
>For fucks sake all I'm asking is that the Eldar actually have a meaningful victory for once

Hopefully this will never happen and halal-dari will be squatted
>>
>>51563351
Yes, we've already established that you're one of the hysterical morons spazzing out.
>>
>>51563326
>There's no proofs other Craftworlds other than Biel Tan are destroyed. Chill.
>>51563326
Nice try shill, but fracture of biel tan literally says that Ulthwe and Alaitoc was attacked by Chaos, so as Yanden which now have only 1% of population
>>
>>51561301
So just a question, where is the best place to get a general overview of all 40K lore- not 1d4chan, I've read all that stuff on the armies, I want a larger overview. Thanks for any help.
>>
What are the Exodites doing? Are they alive?
>>
>>51563333
>biel tan eldar are still around
Nope, they are corsairs now.
>>
>>51563369
>we
You are here only one who keep shilling.
>>
>>51563351
oh boy, this level of unintelligible nonsense... the wd explicitly says that there are many conservative craftworld eldar who don't follow ynnari...
>>
>>51563384
Not for long
>>
>>51563302
>>51563326
Cadia finally fell?

Well holy shit, only what, 10+ years later than it should have been?

Thanks for the image, I will give it a read. Is the book worth buying just for the narrative stuff or is it mainly rules?
>>
>>51563414
Actually it explicitly states the majority of Eldar are with the Ynnari
>>
>>51563412
you are the only one here who keeps trolling. you can't even hide the fact because you're writing like a spic in every post.
>>
>>51563414
>the wd explicitly says that there are many conservative craftworld eldar who don't follow ynnari...
WD never mentioned "many conservative craftworlds", only survivors from Biel-Tan
>>
>>51563373
Do you have the goddamn book Ivan? No? Then shut the fuck up. And stop calling everyone a shill, no one's defending GW here that's not even the subject.
>>
>>51563425
>Is the book worth buying just for the narrative stuff or is it mainly rules?
it's mostly fluff

I'd pirate it and see if you like it before buying it. The quality of the book itself is nice, though I wasn't a fan of the fluff inside much.
>>
>>51563436
actually it doesn't
>>
>>51563445
>you are the only one here who keeps trolling.
>says GWshill
>>
>>51563341
Never. Apparently wanting any faction other than the Imperium to win is not allowed
>>
>>51563465
Alright, thanks
>>
>>51563470
>shill
>look mom i posted it again
are you a fucking /pol/tard or what? because you sure as hell sound like one.
>>
>>51563455
>Do you have the goddamn book Ivan? No? Then shut the fuck up.
Only after you. Did you came here today or what? Spoilers already was posted few days ago.
>no one's defending GW here
>guys, stop panic it's totally nothing like End Times or AoS, just aeldari now subfaction of Order grandalliance
>>
>>51563425
They took off after the end of the Eye of Terror Campaign actually.

It's all right. I suggest you download it from the 40k general, and buy it if you like it.

But at least read the summary and if possible the book. People like our friend Ivan here love to spoit bullshit to shitpost so it's best to be on top if things to avoid bait.
>>
>>51563474
But why? All I want is the Eldar to win something. I mean surely Ynnead finally being born should mean we can win one battle of importance for the first time ever? Surely?
>>
>>51563530
>guys don't listen anyone who talking bad about new GW fluff
Nice try reshirt
>>
>>51563523
Unless you post proofs of what you claim, your sayings will be considered like the rest of you posts Ivan: Shitposts.

Burden of proof is on you, I'm not the one claiming something here.
>>
>>51563559
>I mean surely Ynnead finally being born should mean we can win one battle of importance for the first time ever?
Lolno, Ynnead was born only to cure Rob
But since you are a good goy you should support your hobby
>>
>>51563376
The fluff sections of the main rulebook
>>
>>51563530
Okie )b
>>
>>51563579
It really pisses me off that we finally get Ynnead...and she instantly fucks off and heals a SPACE MARINE for fucks sake I know 40k is all about Spess Muhreens all the time but really?
>>
>>51563575
>Unless you post proofs of what you claim, your sayings will be considered like the rest of you posts Ivan: Shitposts.
Says who..?
>I'm not the one claiming something here.
>>51563302
>Eldar are just getting a new faction and branch of worship (death cultists of ynnead) who are kind of messing up the traditional eldar/dark eldar communities to establish themselves, though Halrequins, Dark Eldar and Craftworld Eldar still exist as separate factions.
>>
>>51562238
>three factions,
all of them copyrighted
>>
vect is a worthless leader with no vision or goals for his people

under him the dark eldar have just stagnated trying to fend off the inevitable

time to kill him off
>>
>>51563594
>but really?
Yep.
>>
>>51563559
If you aren't Imperial or Chaos you don't get to win. Sorry
>>
>>51563604
Trademarked you mean
>>
>>51563601
Ain't me, slavboy.
Now posr those spoilers or just stop saying Craftworlds other than Biel Tan were destroyed.
>>
>>51561301
Ha Eldar finally get their own book and God and instantly lose and get upstaged byUltrasmurfs. Classic GW
>>
>>51563676
>Ain't me,
>It wasn't me I swear
>slavboy
Problems with slavs, faggot?
>>
File: arena.jpg (156KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
arena.jpg
156KB, 1200x846px
>>51563450

>Since that fateful day, the Triumvirate of Ynnead has spread word of the nascent god's ascension to the mightiest of Craftworlds, the far-flung fleets of the corsairs and even the dark , troubled spires of Commoragh. Aedari and Drukhari hailing from every faction allegiance save the most conservative and entrenched have joined their cause.

>save the most conservative and entrenched
>>
>>51563717
This implies that only a minority don't join the Ynnari
>>
>>51563717
Still nothing about "many conservative craftworlds"
>>
>>51563753
Vect and the Covens are not a minority.
>>
>>51563768
They are minority and more likely dead
>>
It really is just impossible to feel good about any Eldar fluff. Its just a constant stream of defeats and failures and getting shown up. We're not even the best Psykers or Seers. We got nothing
>>
>>51563759
Ulthwe for example are going in a civil war over Ynnead. Eldarad was arrested and put to trial for crimes against the Eldar race.
>>
>>51563776
>We got nothing
But goyim, you got new brilliant miniatures, so go and buy them, or you will seee Eldars in the last Chance to buy section
>>
>>51563753
That's not what it implies at all.

It directly states that eldar from all walks of life have joined them, but it implies nothing about how MANY eldar have joined them. Get some reading comprehension dude.
>>
>>51563775
Not really. They are the bulk of the Dark Eldar and guys in control of all the tech.
>>
>>51563768
Your quote doesn't even include Vect. It just specifically says 'ONLY the MOST conservative' people don't join up.
>>
>>51563785
>Eldarad was arrested and put to trial for crimes against the Eldar race.
Yeah and Ulthwe was attacked by Chaos right before Eldrad execution
>>
>>51563803
It's not my quote. The WD mentions also that the Covens and Vect are rallying against Ynnead.
>>
>>51563820
Yeah and they all were near Commoragh when Khaine gates falled.
>>
>>51563717
>Aedari and Drukhari hailing from every faction allegiance save the most conservative and entrenched have joined their cause.

If you take that statement by wrote, all it technically means is that eldar have joined the Ynnari from every faction except the most conservative and entrenched.

That doesn't mean ALL eldar from the less conservative factions have joined. It just means that none from the most conservative have.
>>
>>51563795
But I don't care. I want to actually finally have the Eldar aactually win and be cool in the story instead of just die and lose or play slave to the Imperium. I'm fucking tired of this. First Death Masque now this. I just want the Eldar to sometimes win and get to be cool too
>>
>>51563753

It only implies that if you assume GW gives two damns about sensible numbers, they don't. There will be enough Eldar in the galaxy so that the Ynnari, Craftworlds, Dark Eldar, and Harlequins can all field armies.

As Thorpe would say, there are as many Eldar as the plot/game demand.
>>
>>51563836
Actually vect makes commorragh 2.
>>
>>51563836
Vect and the covens already built Neo-Commoragh before that happened.
>>
>>51563870
So what? Fluff clearly say that if Khaine gates fall Commoragh and all satelytes are fucked.
>>
>>51563862
>As Thorpe would say, there are as many Eldar as the plot/game demand.

You mean elves
>>
>>51562796
Dude, Jes gets de facto dibs on ANY eldar releases.
>>
>>51563717
>"...alienated as many eldar as it has united".

if you take it LITERALLY, you have 50% of eldar following and 50% of eldar resisting.

so there ARE both eldar and dark eldar who don't join the ynnari and they're about the same number as them.
>>
>>51563902
Vect is ware of that.

That's why he built Neo-Commorragh somewhere safe.
>>
What happened to the Croneworld Eldars?

Those who didn't die the first time?
>>
>>51563922
>Jes gets de facto dibs on ANY eldar releases.
So what? Models still ugly as fuck
>>
>>51563852
You'll notice how no-one's answering you, cause even these GW shills who screech nothing is wrong can't actually tell you the Eldar will ever win anything because they know GW won't let that happen
>>
>>51563912

Same thing. Point is that GW doesn't give a shit about numbers because it's just not in them to, only FW seems to attempt it and even their attempts could fall apart under scrutiny.
>>
>>51563976
I am a Necronfan so I don't really care. Trazyn shennigans were fun though.
>>
>>51564010
I'm a Craftworld fan and I really just want my faction to finally have a win of significance and importance achieved on their own for me to enjoy and be invested in. I thought the birth of Ynnead would deliver that.
>>
>>51564054
Dude, be more knowledgeable of the fluff.

There is a plot point of Abaddon giving Fulgrim a powerful innocent psyker to act as a vessel and avatar of Slaanesh. This is an obvious setup for the Avatar of Ynnead to duel the Avatar of Slaanesh. Of course, Ynnead's avatar is going to win. Cheer up.
>>
>>51564054
>I thought the birth of a god that's always been considered deeply ominous and requiring many eldar deaths to awaken would deliver that.
>>
>>51564084
And how Ynnead related with Craftworld Eldars, since he consuming them?
>>
>>51564110
Fuck off, slav.
>>
>>51564084
That seems really reaching. And I'll cheer up when the Craftworlds actually win something

>>51564097
This is just silly, your playing 40k, everything's always ominous. The birth of Ynnead was made very clear to be a moment for the Eldar to finally get some power. But instead all Ynnead does is see us lose to huge fights and then brings a Space Marine character back in a book which then goes on about how the galaxy will be saved by the Space Marines.

Where is my craftworld Eldar major victory? Not sidekicks, I don't want to be the Imperium's sidekick
>>
>>51564097
Ynnead no longer requires the death of all Eldar to awaken him. The Ynnari require to collect a group of swords and that will do it.
>>
>>51564054
>>51564135

Senpai, it's a setting, you want your Craftworld to win something?
Make a campaign with your friends and win it.
>>
>>51562698
Halloween?
>>
>>51564124
Oh sut up craut.
>>
>>51564135
Not sidekicks. Allies, partners. Neither Eldar or humans can win alone.
>>
>>51564169
>Allies, partners.
Nah literally sidekicks who doesn't do anything important and actually only Ynnead is sidekick, CWE doesn;t even exist
>>
>>51564148
>Ynnead no longer requires the death of all Eldar to awaken him.
Right, but this guy's going "what? ynnead being made is a cataclysmic event for the Eldar??? this is completely not what I was expecting! Fuck GW!"

And so on. It's silliness, and I PLAY biel-tan.
>>
>>51564135
Just wait.

Where was the massive Imperial victory in FoC?
Had there not been a leak of Guiliman, you wouldn't even be complaining. You'll get stuff later, just like we have to wait for March for the actual win.
>>
>>51564204
>Just wait.
Shill, plz
>>
>>51564214
No one's asking you Ivan.
>>
>>51561301
you already know the answer to this. Systemic Racism. The fantasy market is dominated by white people, who have little interest in africa. It isn't intentional mind you, its just most people know nothing about africa.
>>
>>51564156
Why doesn't this hold true for Ultramarines, Dark Angels, Blood Angels or Space Wolves then? They get tons of major fluff victories, why can't the Craftworlds?
>>
>>51564224
And no one's asking you redshirt.
>>
>>51564169
No they're sidekicks. I mean have you seen RotP? There are no Eldar in sight. Eldar res Roboute and then vanish. They have no purpose beyond bringing in the Spiritual Liege so he can be the True Hero!
>>
>>51564200
Death Masque solved that. They have a piece of him. They just need the swords to awaken the whole thing without exploding anything or killing all the Eldar.
>>
>>51564245
Have you even read anything in the book other than what in the WD?
>>
>>51564204
But the Guard already got a big victory along with the Wolves in Sanctus Reach.

And the Guard got a big victory in the 2nd Armageddon War.

We had Death Masque and now this. Why can't the Craftworlds get a big victory?

And even in FoC the Imperium still injured Abaddon and destroyed the last Blackstone Fortress. Ynnead doesn't destroy anything of significance.

I don't think its unreasonable of me to ask for the Craftworlds to also get some spotlight and winning.
>>
>>51564250
>. They just need the swords to awaken the whole thing without exploding anything or killing all the Eldar
Nope, Ynnead still need all their souls that;s why he travels from CW to CW
>>
>>51564275
The WD says that Slaanesh's get some losses in his battle against the Ynnari and his brother gods start turning on him.

There.
>>
>>51564275
>complaining about the same thing in about 100 different posts.
how much of an autistic troll can you even be?
>>
>>51564301
Losing men doesn't count, every book has that. Does Lucius die? Does Fulgrim get sealed? Does a major and irreplaceable military asset get destroyed?

A bunch of Daemonette's dying can't be compared to the loss of the last Blackstone Fortress.

Also, as I said, the Guard have had major fluff victories already, why can't the Craftworlds have one?
>>
>>51564303
Seriously, we need a mod or a janitor to handle all shitposting that's gonna drown this board in the following months
>>
>>51564275
I get where you're coming from but consider this:
The setting is about Mankind, not the Eldars.
We don't know yet if Ynnead does nothing or not. All we know is that he's born in FoB. That's literaly it. A thousand other things can happen with him. And again, if he doesn't get the sootlight now, he'll get it later. There is still A LOT of other factions to cover after all, he can have a role in that.
>>
>>51564314
Also Ahriman is in the book. He most likely loses.

So there.
>>
>>51564315
I applied for a Janitor position, when it was open. I actually spent time on that application.

Didn't get an offer unfortunately. I would have cracked down on all the shitposting and /pol/posting, but oh well.
>>
>>51563852

I just want a Vect model and for Commarragh to continue on. Also, I'm curious to see if the Ynnari will open up new possibilities for freakshow eldar builds
>>
>>51564329
I'm sorry but I still don't get why you won't address the central question. Why can't the Craftworlds for once have a major victory? I mean you say wait, but literally the Imperium is getting one right after they lost their first major battle. Why can't the Craftworlds just get a major Fluff victory of importance?

>>51564337
If this is true I'll be very happy
>>
>>51564378
sad to hear it man, /tg/ desperately needs people with that attitude.
>>
>>51564378
Don't give up, anon. Try again until you get it!
>>
>>51564384
VALE-DOR.
>>
>>51564380
is the pope catholic?
also, you can already see 4 ynnari formations on gw's website.
>>
>>51564431
I see! I'm actually really glad one exists. Thank goodness.
>>
>>51564315
yeah, how dare people talking bad about GW fluff
>>
>>51564431
Hardly impressive. That's one. Its still absolute shit that Ynnead is being upstaged by Roboute.
>>
>>51564483
Then Roboute will upstage in the next book. The Silent King will get a bitchen now model and everyone will hype.
>>
>>51564443

I work more on the weekends than during the week. Thanks for the heads up
>>
>>51564084
you got some sauce on that?
>>
File: 1463180755112.gif (927KB, 450x358px)
1463180755112.gif
927KB, 450x358px
>>51564403
>>51564411
Thanks guys, means a lot. I just want to make /tg/ a better place. I'm quite saddened to see the board filled with shitposts now, I try to do my part to make it a great boad to chat.
>>
>>51564378
Define "/pol/posting", do you mean politics in-general or what?
>>
>>51564533
Go back to your community sites.
>>
>>51564506
There is no next book. WD calls the third book the last in the series
>>
>>51564520
not him, but i think it's in FoC
>>
>>51564565
The trilogy starts it. There will be more books after that. GW promised every faction will get something in the upcoming 2 years of this narrative.
>>
>>51564565

In that series. They may go back and do another curse of the wulfen book (because eventually Russ will return as well) or move on to another narritive. Probably still related to the Black Crusade or maybe Necrons or Tyranids
>>
>>51564520
>>51564599
Here are the sources.

Black Legion supplement.
Pandorax both novel and campaign book
>>
>>51564565
TGS will be only 3 books, but campaign as a whole will go on and all factions are supposed to get stuff.
>>
>>51564553

I definitely noticed over the past week or two more people posting /pol/ related images and such when there is absolutely no reason for them to since 99% of the time they have very little to do with the topic. I see it as either shitposters trying to start something or people from /pol/ who came because of 40k and didn't bother lurking.
>>
>>51564614
So if every faction is going to be covered what makes you think there's an Eldar win coming in another faction's book?

I swear if the other factions all win in their books and Eldar end up the only faction who doesn't win a single fight
>>
File: d4671.jpg (529KB, 1107x900px) Image search: [Google]
d4671.jpg
529KB, 1107x900px
>>51564654
Like this?
>>
>>51564658
Just replying to the bit about upstaging. Girlyman will be forgotten after the new book gets released.
>>
>>51564681
No he won't.

I'm sorry but that's just naieve. A Primarch will not be overshadowed by anything but another Primarch or the Emperor
>>
>>51564706
A golden giant Silent King would.
>>
Can't wait for some Krork shenenigans.
They better not call them Orruks too.
Don't you even dare gw.
>>
>>51564681
haven't u realised yet that he is blatantly trolling? he's writing the same shit over and over.
>>
>>51564769
Ohhh well damn. Time for me to piss off and rest anyway.
>>
>>51564706
>The Emperor

Anything new on him? Will he doing anything in this so called Gathering Storm?
>>
File: Slaaneshifest.png (9KB, 181x224px) Image search: [Google]
Slaaneshifest.png
9KB, 181x224px
>>51564638
so youre saying theres hope for the people who actually are on the edge of destruction?
>>
>>51564553
Politics in general.

Too many times there's either a discussion going wayyyy out of subject, or a thread popping that is just a /pol/ dude making a not so thinly veiled thread about the immediate news, obviously baiting.

I don't care which politician you support, I'm here for RPGs, Little Plastic Men and Sexy Lusty Elves. Keep the political on its own board.
>>
You know, all these threads about 40K Endtimes feels depressingly familiar to when relatives call you or drop by after they heard about your dad is in the ICU. Everyone is on tenterhooks. They know it's inevitable but are desperately trying to put on a brave face. It's time to say goodbye.
>>
File: d3212.png (86KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
d3212.png
86KB, 657x527px
>>51564945
Chaos is probably going to win this one too
>>
>>51564945
I did that like three years ago. The writing hasn't been generally good since the 4'th edition.
>>
>>51564945

Nah. The setting nor the writing is good enough to care all that much.
>>
>>51564200
The only proper way of playing Biel Tan at this point is going full REMOVE YNNARI and hunting down those kinslaying, deamon worshipping faggots that fucking destroyed the Craftworld and ensured that the REBIRTH OF ANCIENT DAYS will never fucking come.
>>
File: 1465484574467.jpg (52KB, 422x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465484574467.jpg
52KB, 422x640px
>>51564945
N-No...everything is gonna be okay...humans and aeldari will beat Chaos together...then exchange hugs and handshakes...then be back to despise each-other...r-right?! :^(
>>
If Eldar are not getting squatted why are they trying to offload outdated kits in bundles?
Seems like a purge of inventory.
>>
>>51564553
Libtards scream /pol/ when they see something unpc, yet they usually try to sneak in progressive shit, pc and socialism into everythread
>>
>>51562867
>>shill in denial

How is this even conceptually possible?

Are you one of those people who sees a buzzword, takes a wild stab at what it means, gets it wrong but still starts shitposting with it all the time?
>>
>>51565829
>t. /pol/tard
>>
>>51565829
your standard /pol/ poster sees things like "blacks aren't inherently worse people" as liberal mindwarp pc race suicide agenda in action, and assumes the majority of people share their poorly informed opinion, when really nobody on this board wants to hear them bring up their shit yet again
>>
>>51565900
>>51565970
>everyone is /pol/ if you trigger me!!!!
So anon was right. People don't like you you are the opposite of the sort of free duscussion an image board needs.
They don't need self appointed thought police.
>>
>>51562222
Not necessarily. The various Eldar (or Aeldari as we apparently call them now) battlegroups on GWs site currently include Dire Avengers and Howling Banshees (and Incubi if they still count as Aspect Warriors) so it's possible they might do new models for them at some point...
>>
>>51565884
It's Ivan. Just ignore him.

If you see someone shitposting with a dubious English?
Ivan.
Someone hating on GW for no reason when its not even the subject, while showing poor grammar?
Ivan.
Calling someone a shill because he disagrees with him?
Ivan.

I swear he's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>51561705
Just come back to 2nd and 3rd edition, a simpler time when 40k was actually grimdark and not "wtf".
>>
>>51566412
>2nd Ed.
>Grimdark
>>
File: untitled.png (324KB, 645x516px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
324KB, 645x516px
>>51563717
Problem. Dark Eldar are virtually incapable of changing their ways. Their behavior only benefits Slaanesh, as it was their behavior that created Slaanesh in the first place. They are utterly addicted to this behavior. They are the Slaaneshi of the material realm; of course this doesn't mean they like or worship Slaanesh, as the behavior of the Dark Eldar (and Slaanesh) is self-centered by nature. GW needs to just kill 40k off or sell the rights to someone who will actually read the past lore and retain some consistency. Shit writing from a shit company.
>>
>>51566597
What? DE weren't the ones that creates Slaanesh alone. It was the whole damn race.

Where'sthat fluff that says DE's actions actually benefit Slaanesh, sounds interesting. Not every act of selfishness is about Slaanesh though, it's excess that reinforces her.
>>
>>51566649
>DE weren't the ones that creates Slaanesh alone

Yes they were. All Eldar who disagreed with the depraved behavior that resulted in the birth of Slaanesh left on Craftworlds or ventured to the distant corners of the galaxy and became the Exodites. The Dark Eldar are the remnants of the unapologetic Eldar Empire during their most depraved days. They refused to change even after Slaanesh was born and began siphoning their souls, that's how addicted to Slaaneshi behavior they are.
>>
>>51566597

I don't see anything there saying that the Dark Eldar change their ways. At this point all Ynnari means is joining up Yvraine, possibly worshiping Ynnead, and possibly being able to make use of Ynnead's boons. There isn't much know about the culture of the Ynnari.

Even if they do change, this wouldn't be the first time such a thing has happened. Just as Craftworld Eldar can become Dark Eldar, so too can the reverse happen. Granted the latter is likely much rarer than the former.
>>
>>51564231
Fuck if I know, but it doesn't matter to my Craftworld.
My Craftworld is trying to get shit back from the Administration of a Sector far away from Terra.

It doesn't matter. It's like people who still play Warhammer Fantasy and pretends that AoS never happened.
They dont have to give a shit about AoS, they still have fun.
>>
>>51566812
>>Since that fateful day, the Triumvirate of Ynnead has spread word of the nascent god's ascension to the mightiest of Craftworlds, the far-flung fleets of the corsairs and even the dark , troubled spires of Commoragh. Aedari and Drukhari hailing from every faction allegiance save the most conservative and entrenched have joined their cause.

>>
>>51566697
Not quite. The Dark Eldar adapted to Slaanesh's bullshit and found a way to reinvigorate their souls by channeling pain from others like psychic vampires. Pre-fall Eldar were less obsessed with pain and suffering.
>>
>>51567173

They were getting towards that point near the end though, there are mentions of some engaging in murder for the sake of it.
>>
File: The Fall.png (234KB, 910x1128px) Image search: [Google]
The Fall.png
234KB, 910x1128px
>>51567173
>Pre-fall Eldar were less obsessed with pain and suffering.

This is incorrect. Eldar codex says that Craftworlders left when Eldar society turned from one of sensual excess to one of unrestrained bloodshed. Read "Decadence and Exile" bit.
>>
>>51567216
It's the idea of behavior sink. You enter a post-scarcity world (which they were) in combination with a very dense population and your entire society falls apart.
>>
>>51567273
Dark Eldar has industrialised this and they are not entierly free to do all the things the pre-fall Eldar would be doing because Slaanesh puts a limit on them.

Before the fall they would kill eachother for sports because they knew the would reincarnate and be fine. Hell, a pre-fall Eldar could turn suicide into a hobby or babyfuck another Eldar as a prank. They did everything that defined Slaanesh.

The Dark Eldar mostly deals in suffering and pain because it's easy.
>>
>>51566228
>goys, I mean guys there is no reson to dislike GW, remember everyone who disagree with me is just shitposter/Ivan
Crauts, crauts never changes.
>>
>>51567336
Yeah Delder lore didn't make sense in the fact that Dark Elder overcame Eldars one weakness with cloning vat babies. So there was literally trillions of degenerate Dark Elder.
Makes you wonder if their backstabbing classist society was the only thing stopping them from taking iver the galaxy.
>>
>>51567488
Yeah, Dark Eldar society is very elitiest and most of them are not part of the Cabalite armies.
>>
>>51567432
>Before the fall they would kill eachother for sports because they knew the would reincarnate and be fine
What are gladiator arenas.

>pre-fall Eldar could turn suicide into a hobby
Grotesques

>Slaanesh puts a limit on them
No he doesn't. Their behavior is the exact same pre-Fall and post-Fall. They kill, torture, and cannibalize each other because they enjoy it. They were doing this before Slaanesh and they have been doing it since he was born.
>>
>>51567488
Dark Eldar view themselves pretty much like marksmen on a safari. Sure there is some of "The Most Dangerous Game" in them, but they really enjoy beating down on animals (ie humans, tau, tyranids, etc) because it makes them feel that much more superior.

Also, Dark Eldar fuel Slaanesh. They know this. They're not out to make Slaanesh stronger, they just want to have fun and live their lives as murderers and rapists.
>>
>>51566860
>They dont have to give a shit about AoS, they still have fun.

That was a thing for 2 month then now its a deadgame.
9th age is a joke and 8th doesnt exist anymore.
the world player pool of those 2 games is inferior to what AoS gathered for LVO
>>
>>51568363
I got people where I live that still play Fantasy and don't give a shit about AoS.

Maybe you let it become a deadgame, anon.
>>
>>51568363
>the world player pool of those 2 games is inferior to what AoS gathered for LVO
Whatever you say shill, now go back to your general.
>>
>>51564892
>so youre saying theres hope for the people who actually are on the edge of destruction?
Nope.
>>
>>51564670
Whjy UK Pepe doesn't look poor and hungry?
>>
>>51568514
we will see how they do in 5 years
>>
>>51561301

>I understand the 'Quinn's working with both. But craftworld and Dark Eldar seems a tad off to me.

Have you literally never read your faction's fluff? The entire point of Harlie's existence is to broker alliances between CWE and DE. They do it all the fucking time. This is nothing new.

Also, this guy >>51561450 is full of shit.
>>
>>51569266
>t;GW manager
>>
File: Biel-tan.jpg (176KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
Biel-tan.jpg
176KB, 535x800px
>>51561705
>>51563312

As >>51563333 says, it aint destroyed, just fractured.

The whole thing with Biel-tan splintering actually makes a lot of sense thematically. The craftworld most dedicated to Khaine now echoes the sharded state of their War God. Also, Biel-tan where always the craftworld dedicated to the Rebirth of Ancient Days. The fact Ynnead, saviour of the race, chose Biel-tan as its birthplace confirms Biel-tan as best craftworld.
>>
>>51562017
>>51562057

Biel-tan isn't destroyed and Commoragh getting raped had nothing to do with the Ynnari.
>>
>>51569315
>just fractured.
Most of population destroyed, including all leaders, consumed by Ynnead with infinite circuit, only few ships escaped and now they are different factions.
>The fact Ynnead, saviour of the race, chose Biel-tan as its birthplace confirms Biel-tan as best craftworld.
>t; proud cuckold
>>
File: eldar in segmentum obscurus.jpg (1MB, 1137x1623px) Image search: [Google]
eldar in segmentum obscurus.jpg
1MB, 1137x1623px
>>51562891
>>51562698

Alot of people who don't know anything about craftworlds tossing the word 'literally' around.
>>
>>51563033

It states the complete opposite you fucktard.
>>
>>51569362

>Source: my filthy asshole
>>
>>51569434
>WD is my asshole
Wow, I always knew it's becomes full of shit
>>
>>51563351

No craftworlds are confirmed destroyed. Biel-tan is a flotilla now, that's all. Also, warbands? Stop posting misinformation please.

This Fall of Cadia all over again. Absolute spastics spewing shit about how pylons destroy Cadia and other dipshits regurgitating it without checking to see if it's true.
>>
>>51569467
>Biel-tan is a flotilla now, that's all.
Nice denial, but it's also mentioned that most of population including Farseers and Autarchs and aspect warriors died. And only few small flotillias survived.
>Stop posting misinformation please.
Stop shilling.
>>
>>51564054

>I'm a Craftworld fan

No, if you were you'd realize how pampered Eldar are when it comes to LITERAL deus ex machinas. Eldar have more win conditions than any other faction right now. Imperium get pyrrhic victories, but lose the important things like Cadia. Eldar bleed a few guys and get a God. If Eldar gather all the crone swords, they win. If they gather all the Tears of Morai-Hegg they win. If Yriel fulfils Sylandri's prophecy they will rebirth the old gods and propbably win. They have like 4 different win conditions and they're making progress on all of them. Only one tear and cronesword remains, Sylandri has been going full keikaku in everything she's been in and Eldrad has kickstarted their Death God. And all it cost them was turning one craftworld from a single ship to a flotilla.

Compare that to the Imperium who get their last barrier against chaos completely destroyed and get a single non-daemon Primarch to deal lead a faction he barely recognizes anymore.

Also, and this is important, the book isn't fucking out yet. So why are you whining they don't win when you don't even know what happens?
>>
File: Today's forecast - Bahzhakhain.gif (438KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Today's forecast - Bahzhakhain.gif
438KB, 480x270px
>>51565187

>ensured that the REBIRTH OF ANCIENT DAYS will never fucking come.

You're no Biel-tanian you whiney pussy. Ynnead IS the Rebirth of Ancient Days and he chose Biel-tan clan as his hometown and turned us into a armada. WE ARE LITERALLY A THOUSAND BLADES FALLING TO CUT. FUCK SLAANESH.
>>
>>51569604
>than any other faction right now.
Nope.
>Eldar bleed a few guys and get a God.
yep who main purpose is bring back Orimarch-Emperor and kill all non-Ynnari eldars.
>Compare that to the Imperium who get their last barrier against chaos completely destroyed
Imperium now have Imperium Secundus
>So why are you whining they don't win when you don't even know what happens?
Because there is no more Eldars, only small Ynnari faction which is part of Imperium forces now.
>>
>>51564384

>Why can't the Craftworlds for once have a major victory?

Rulebook, Eldar and Iyanden codex is replete with victories. Valedor is a campaign all about a huge apocalypse scale victory. You're talking out your arse.
>>
>>51569634
>WE ARE LITERALLY A THOUSAND BLADES FALLING TO CUT.
Nope you are literally thousand of cucks, who glad to become totally irrelevant in setting
>FUCK SLAANESH.
>meanwhile Ynnari also empowering Slaanesh presence in real space
>>
>>51569282

>You have to be a manager to know the premise of a faction
>>
>>51569450

Except it says nowhere in WD that all the leaders and population are dead. You're the same kind of faggot that spread misinformation about FoC and never sourced his shit.
>>
>>51569634
>Ynnead IS the Rebirth of Ancient Days
Yeah, the Days of Fall
>>
hold up
you guys saying that eldar have been END TIMESED?
>>
>>51569576
>Nice denial, but it's also mentioned that most of population including Farseers and Autarchs and aspect warriors died. And only few small flotillias survived.

Citation please.
>>
>>51569770
>Except it says nowhere in WD that all the leaders and population are dead.
Destruction of Biel Tan literally discribed as large cataclysm and all seers and leaders were consumed with their infinite circuit.
>>
>>51569637

>kill all non-Ynnari eldars.

It explicitly states their goal is the opposite of this. Croneswords are the macguffin for fully awakening Ynnead without everyone dying. You're a shitposter.
>>
>>51569775
Yep. Khainite not-elves were destroyed by unitet not-elves faction
>>
>>51569805
>It explicitly states their goal is the opposite of this.
That's why all what they doing is consuming one CW by one
>Croneswords are the macguffin for fully awakening Ynnead without everyone dying.
Wrong, shard still needs souls.
>>
>>51569687

>Birth new God
>Irrelevant

Marine cucks are so ass devestated and insecure about their status as posterboy they can't accept dirty xenos have done more to meet their goals than them. Eldar have a God that can kill Slaanesh. Marines have a guy that couldn't beat up 12 Alpha Legion marines.
>>
>>51564378
>muh muh /pol/
fuckoff, cunt
>>
>>51569844
How Biel Tan related with Ynnead? They surved only as fuel for him.
Also, the only purpose of Ynnari is bring back Guilliman and turn aeldari into subfaction of Imperium Secundus grandalliance.
>Eldar have a God that can kill Slaanesh.
1) He cannot
2) Marines now have access to all Eldars knowledge
>>
File: don't talk shit.jpg (118KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
don't talk shit.jpg
118KB, 960x960px
>>51569794

They specifically have Biel-tan seers talking about how swell Ynnead is and how neato the Reborn are. Stop peddling shite.
>>
File: 1453758472236.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1453758472236.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
The Eldar are now servants of the Imperium.

All hail Roboute Guilliman, all hail Imperium Secundus!

Eldarfags, get fucked.
>>
>>51569863

Come back when you can beat a tac squad by yourself you nancy boy.
>>
>>51569859
>They specifically have Biel-tan seers talking about how swell Ynnead is and how neato the Reborn are.
So what? They still dead
>>
>>51569874

>Characters are commenting on the new faction
>Whilst dead

Comprehend.
>>
>>51569871
>meanwhile Sm could rape eldars everywhere, even in Webway since they full access to it
>>
>>51569885
>>Characters are commenting on the new faction
>>Whilst dead
Wrong, it happened before Biel Tan was consumed
>>
File: dolmen gates.jpg (102KB, 429x681px) Image search: [Google]
dolmen gates.jpg
102KB, 429x681px
>>51569888

>full access to it
>Guilliman gets ejected into the warp because he understands webways as little as his dad
>>
>>51569863
Not eldarplayer here
>All hail Roboute Guilliman, all hail Imperium Secundus!
Fuck off
>>
>It's another episode of "insecure marine fags shitpost a thread"
>>
File: WD FoBT.jpg (275KB, 946x729px) Image search: [Google]
WD FoBT.jpg
275KB, 946x729px
>>51569794
No. White Dwarf just says:
>>
>>51569919
>the Ultramarines can't breach the Webway, rape every Eldar inside and get out quickly enough
Welcome to 40k, my dude.
>>
>>51569962
>White Dwarf just says: great cataclysm
>>
>>51569994
>all seers and leaders were consumed with their infinite circuit.
This right here is bullshit you made up.
>>
>>51570029
>>all seers and leaders were consumed with their infinite circuit.
This spoilers were posted 4-5 days ago
>>
>>51570050
Yeah. Sure man.
>>
>>51570101
D - denial
>>
>>51570122
I'm the one posting fucking WD screenshits jackass. Best you can do is "I was a rumor on 4chan. Believe my guys. That's super reliable despite me telling you about it second hand and the rumors not being on any of the other rumor sites."
>>
>>51570155
>I'm the one posting fucking WD screenshits jackass.
Which totally confirming my post >>51569794
So fuck off shill, go back to your community site
>>
>>51570167
>Which totally confirming

>all seers and leaders were consumed with their infinite circuit.

No. What the fuck?
>>
>>51569604
Dude this is bull and you know it. You can dislike their current whining as much as you like but saying something like Eldar win more than the Imperium is an outright lie.

Where is the Eldar's Sanctus Reach, their Horus Heresy? Their 2nd and 1st War for Armageddon? Their 1st and 2nd Tyrannic War? Their Siege of Alaitoc? Their Gothic War?

The Eldar have Valedor. That's one. Don't be an idiot and act as if Eldar are winning battles, they are explicitly not. All you've mentioned is some plot routes which, if they succeed, could make the Eldar stronger. Yet the only one of those that has succeeded has resulted in no Eldar victories and just devoted itself to resurrecting a Marine.
>>
So they're fucking up the last good thing 40k has left (the setting)? Interesting.
>>
>>51573564
They are turning it into capeshit instead because that's what popular with the kids these days.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.