[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible to hate the Space Wolves? I get they are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 44

File: leman_russ_-_prospero.jpg (76KB, 675x396px) Image search: [Google]
leman_russ_-_prospero.jpg
76KB, 675x396px
How is it possible to hate the Space Wolves? I get they are the most popular ie. played faction of the most popular ie. played faction in the game and people love to be contrarian but come on...
>>
>>51530534
DAWG, I am right there with you
Some faggots (KSONS, AMIRITE), who are total fags, are just too jealous.
Everyone is just jealous because we are the EMPERORS EXECUTIONERS dawg. It's like right there. We EXECUTE. For the Emperor!
Also, Leman Russ is the best Primarch. Hands down bro. He is totally undefeated, and you just KNOW he killed those two other primarchs. You just KNOW.
PLUS... MUTHA FUKKEN Wolves. Wolves are the best, and WE. GOT. WOLVES. There is nothing better bro, NOTHING, than the wolves. Marines riding wolves, fighting with wolves, fucking wolves, shooting guns with wolves, Wolf armor, Wolf blades... we are the were wolf's dawg. And it rocks.
>>
>>51530534
OP......
mostly cause memes and furries that's all
It ain't legit hate.
(this probs bait)
>>
>>51530684
The Luna Wolves were more wolfy than the space wolves desu lad. The most wolfy thing about the sw back then was Russ was titled the Wolf King
>>
Absolutely the most retarded name in a franchise full of retarded names.
Absolutely terrible aesthetics.
Overpowered as fuck.
Mutant loving heretics.
Massive hypocrites.
Furries.
Played be sweaty neckbeard dogfuckers.
Blatant favouritism by the writers.
No redeeming features.
>>
>>51530534
Because fa/tg/uys feels threatened by alpha chads so they make up shit to make themselves feel better and congregate to NEET armies like TS or autists like DA.

Or it's just memes, the Space Wolves are pretty ok. Some people just dont get that SW embrace the utter ridiculousness of the setting.
>>
The Wolfy McWolfen Wolfington riding a Wulfen Wolf wearing pelts made of wolves by wolves and using wolf axes gets a bit too heavy on the wolf.

They also lost one of the most defended worlds in the Imperium like faggots.
>>
>>51530534
There okay,its mostly just memes

I however, am a blood angle type guy(give it yiffers,we have best primarch and second best gimmick)
>>
File: Bane0005.jpg (657KB, 2000x1473px) Image search: [Google]
Bane0005.jpg
657KB, 2000x1473px
>mfw meme loving newfags and transsexual sons don't know there are no Wolves on Fenris and the Vlka Fenryka are the most group in the setting
>>
>>51530903
meant to say
>most metal group
>>
>>51530840
Wasn't the whole wolf thing mis/lazy translation? Don't they use scandinavian terms like Jarls, Huskarls, etc between themselves? Hell, aren't their name (Space Wolves) a mis translation? Don't they call themselves "Fenris Folks" or something?
>>
>>51530534

Because Space Marine + [well-known historical theme] is the lowest form of creativity.

Because the name is retarded. Because Thunderwolves are retarded. Because Wulfen are retarded.

Because Murderfang with his Murderclaw-tipped Murderfists, and the Wolf Lord of the Space Wolves armed with a Wolf Axe and wearing a Wolf Cloak, riding a giant Wolf and accompanied by Fenrisian Wolves.

Because their sperglord teen fanbase never shuts up about how le totes kewl they are, kek ;^)

Because the fanbase also thinks they're somehow being different or original by playing Space Furries instead of the usual vanillastartes, but it's really all the same shit with only minor differences.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (20KB, 421x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
20KB, 421x200px
>>51530925
>Fenris Folks

Please let this be true.
>>
>>51530985
Ironically, vanillastartes aren't even that vanilla anymore because everyone stopped playing them for that association.
It's gone full circle, and that's a bad/good sign.
>>
They replaced every other word with Wolf and made the Wulfen models much worse. The writers and scupltors deleted literally every redeeming value the army ever had.
>>
>>51530946
Wasn't the change from "wolf-[insert]" to Jarls and whatnot just something that came with later editions?
>>
>>51530946
>>51531003
It means "people of Fenris" iirc. The Luna Wolves on the other hand have a formation/organization named the Mournival, name their Primarch "Lupercal" and he also wears a wolf coat.
>>
>>51530779
But do LUNA WOLVES take the knot?
Did think so brah. Didn't think so.
>>
File: 1390141146832.jpg (193KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1390141146832.jpg
193KB, 800x800px
>>51531146
>shitty forced meme
>implying Abaddon isn't taking the knot right now.
I mean just look at that awful hairdo
>>
Space Wolves? More like based wolves!
>>
>>51530903

>hurr durr we're not actually stupid barbarians but we just think and act like stupid barbarians all the time and if you think that we're stupid barbarians just because we are stupid barbarians then you just got tricked *wet leopard growl* my name is NOT Bear XD
>>
File: Gays.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
Gays.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>51532561
>hating on Dan Abnett
holy hell my man please kill yourself
>>
>>51530534
They wear fur.

Everyone knows that only assholes and dirty southerners wear fur.
>>
File: 1469977855410-0.jpg (124KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1469977855410-0.jpg
124KB, 1300x957px
>>51532691
>>
If you hate SW that means you support PETA.
>>
File: angry.gif (206KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
angry.gif
206KB, 525x525px
>>51532709
you are worst yankee. you are the yankee idiot you are the yankee smell. return to new england. to our pennsylvania cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,west virginia we will never forgeve you. hillbilly rascal FUck but fuck asshole yankee stink union kansas shmansas..battle of fredericksburg best day of my life. take a bath of dead yankee..ahahahahahBOSTON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget john wilkes booth.fords theater we kill the king , dc return to your precious maryland….hahahahaha idiot yankee and catholic smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHOWDER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. south carolina+virginia+texas+georgia=kill union…you will war of northern aggression/ dale earnhardt alive in dixie, earnhardt racing cars in dixie . fast driver earnhardt dixie. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of dale earnhardt… you are ppoor stink yankee… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a crab shack

dale earnhardt alive numbr one #1 in dixie ….fuck the north ,..FUCKk ashol yankees no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. earnhardt aliv and real strong wizard kill all the yankee farm aminal with car magic now we the south rise again .kenya presidant barak obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and union wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. confederacy greattst countrey
>>
File: First Legion.jpg (413KB, 726x1170px) Image search: [Google]
First Legion.jpg
413KB, 726x1170px
>>51530534
The better question is, how is it possible to like the Space Wolves?
>>
>>51533065
the first legion is cool but I tend to lean to the loyal legions
>>
>>51530534
I'm on the fence.

On one hand, they're cool (space vikings are very cool, no matter what anyone says), they're really nice to the little people and they're pretty fun. And of course, they're loyalists.

On the other hand they have the undisputed worst loyalist Primarch (and one of the worst in general), the writers wank them too much and the wolf time gets overdone.
>>
>>51533117
They are loyalists. They're just super ashamed that they allowed heresy in their legion and that their father got his shit pushed in by an old man who wasn't even a Space Marine.
>>
>>51532766
Wow. This is the single most retarded post I have ever read, and I include /b/, /v/ and /pol/.
>>
>>51533594
How are you enjoying your first week?
>>
>>51533534
>Worst loyalist Primarch

that's not true at all. Russ was the one Primarch whose loyalty and resolve was beyond doubt by all. Really only him and Dorn, and Dorn you could argue was so trusted because he was close at hand to the Emperor and Terra for most of the Crusade and Terra. Russ was often out on his own and they still trusted him without doubt

>>51533594
how new are you?
>>
>>51533661
>Russ was the one Primarch whose loyalty and resolve was beyond doubt by all
Because he was literally The Emperor's attack dog. We are talking about a guy who gleefully accepted orders to kill his own brother without a second thought.
>le badass spehs viking warrior without peer
>got knocked the fuck out by Lion
>got his shit pushed in by Angron
>always started shit with everyone
>accepted orders to kill Magnus without a thought
>Magnus could have literally ended his entire legion before they landed on Prospero, but let them come, because he was depressed and suicidal
>only fought back when he saw all his sons were gonna die
>still held back despite being able to obliterate Russ
>Russ goes all out and fuck him up
>Magnus forced to join Tzeentch

Basically, he was a prick who boasted all the time and started shit with everyone only to get his ass kicked and the one fight he won was against a guy who could have fucked him up worse then anyone else but held back, and he drove one of the best Primarchs and Legions to Chaos. Russ is an asshole.
>>
>>51530534
They've become completely about WOLFWOLF AWOOO instead of being the kickass space vikings they used to be. They even have retarded shit like the wulfen and the fucking hover sleigh pulled by wolves.

Bjorn didn't get interred in a goddamned dreadnought to see his brothers fall so low.
>>
>>51533778
confirmed retard. Your post is so wrong and memy it's not even funny
>>
>>51533778
Magnus go to bed you big gay red nerd
>>
>>51533846
Suck my dick furfaggot.
>>
>>51533883
Magnus is not even my favorite Primarch or anything, i can just acknowledge how retarded Russ is.
>>
>>51530534
Well, thereare TONS of reasons to hate Wolves:
- They are hypocrites of the highest order
- They revel in their barbarity
- They are easily manipulated and don't feel ashamed for that
- They think civilian casualties and collateral damage is fun
- They are total pricks to everyone and never shown respect for anyone who's not a Space Wolf
- Despite all of that they are so self-righteous and arrogant Ultramarines look tame and modest in comparison
- Fury
- Wolf overload
- Get victories pulled out of writers asses all the time
>>
>>51533907
>They are hypocrites of the highest order
How.
>They revel in their barbarity
True.
>They are easily manipulated and don't feel ashamed for that
True.
>They think civilian casualties and collateral damage is fun
Literal opposite of Space Wolves.
>They are total pricks to everyone and never shown respect for anyone who's not a Space Wolf
I thought they respect the fuck out of The Guard.
>Despite all of that they are so self-righteous and arrogant Ultramarines look tame and modest in comparison
True.
>Fury
True.
>Wolf overload
True.
>Get victories pulled out of writers asses all the time
Also get their (and especially their Primarch's) numerous humiliating defeats ignored by their autistic fans and damage controlled by their autistic writers.
>>
>>51533971
>Literal opposite of Space Wolves.
One case of Logan getting angry over Inquisition killing civilians (which is more "you're undoing my work" than an actual concern over their lives) don't override 10k years of genocide and indiscriminate murder.
>>
>>51532691
>Muh black library writer isn't shit
All black library writers are shit. The pretending to be retarded space wolves thing is just stupid and edgy. Space Wolves were much better when they were just space vikings. They like to fight, they like to kill, they like to drink.
>>
File: WhatInTheWolf.jpg (108KB, 394x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WhatInTheWolf.jpg
108KB, 394x1600px
>>51533065
>>
too much of a tryhard.
>>
>>51533971

>They are hypocrites of the highest order
> How.

There is a Space Wolf story of how some Space Wolves helped a planet rebel against their Dark Eldar lords on the premise of 'We the Space Wolves are here to help free you of your oppressors and stop your men and women from being sent to places unknown'. Space Wolves and planetary rebels eventually kick the Dark Eldar off and just as the rebels were celebrating the Space Wolves said 'Great. C'mon load up, we got to take you guys to places unknown'. The rebels protested and got chain axed to the face and the Space Wolves forced the men and women of the planet to get into ships and become guard
>>
File: 1485821558848.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485821558848.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>51530534

They're arguably the biggest hypocrites in the entire 40k universe, not counting the Emperor himself.

They're smug, self-righteous fuckers with absolutely zero self-awareness.

They're also bloodthirsty savages with hyper-advanced weaponry who excel at murdering the absolute hell out of what they're pointed at, but they're absolute shite at everything else. They're aware of this fact and make no attempt to improve on their shortcomings, instead getting ultra-defensive about anything they're not great at.

They're downright fucking stupid and have never gotten any real comeuppance for the massive amounts of shit they've caused.

There are no wolves on Fenris.
>>
>>51534148
>instead of being taken by Dark Eldar, literally the worst fate possible in a universe that prides itself on being horrible, they get recruited into an army
I mean, yea. The only way that planet is gonna get Imperial protection is if they recruit from it.
>>
>>51534169
>They're downright fucking stupid and have never gotten any real comeuppance for the massive amounts of shit they've caused.
I agree. Magnus did fuck them up pretty bad, though.
>>
>>51530534
Honestly I am a PP fan and I love muh warmachine. However, playing space vikings is enough of a lure that if I had the funds, I'd make a space wolves army.
>>
>>51533907
I think you are thinking of the World Eaters, Sons of Horus, Iron Hands, Thousand Sons or Blood Angels
>>
File: 40k Emprah.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
40k Emprah.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
>>51534169
>not counting the Emperor himself
I wish this meme would die.

Emperor is IMPOSSIBLY old, wise and powerful. There is no way you can begin to grasp the inner workings of a mind belonging to a being like that. Add that to the fact that he spent a hundred thousand years watching humanity repeat the same mistakes over and over and OVER again and keep fucking everything up, while not being able to truly connect with anyone because all of his associates die literally in a blink, and you get someone who becomes EXTREMELY detached and unable to trust humanity not to fuck everything up again. Just the fact that he STILL gave a shit after all he witnessed shows how much he truly cares about us.
>>
>>51534220
>Thousand Sons
>Blood Angels
I think this furfag is beginning to transform.
>>
File: 1460161792796.jpg (245KB, 976x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460161792796.jpg
245KB, 976x600px
>>51534191

Honestly, it's not enough, in my opinion; not enough to 'settle the score,' anyway, but I DID just finish reading A Thousand Sons in the past few weeks, so my Space Wolf hate levels are like fucking maximum right now.

I honestly like the idea of them, their aesthetics, and they're cool in a vacuum or when paired up against really brutal enemies like Greenskins, but it's real hard to like them when they fall into that 'kill everything we can and the survivors will follow the Emperor' camp. Night Lords did the same thing, inarguably worse actually, but they got away with it because they never thought of themselves as heroes or the good guys - they saw themselves as the necessary evil. The Space Wolves will never see themselves as anything but the greatest heroes of the galaxy.

Fuck Space Wolves.

>>51534262

It's possible to care a lot and still be a hypocrite, dogg.
>>
>>51534191
>Magnus did fuck them up pretty bad, though.
Best part it only worked because he fucked them lightly 8k years before that and Wolves were stupid enough to decide "fuck, we didn't need that wulfen curse cure anyway, let's continue pretending we don't have a crippling gene-seed flaw that would fuck us over if we happen to lose our home-world"
>>
>>51534148
Citation needed
>>
>>51534278
>It's possible to care a lot and still be a hypocrite, dogg.
But it is impossible for you, someone with a inherently limited grasp on life, to comprehend the mindset of a true immortal.
>>
File: 40k thomas.jpg (318KB, 1019x720px) Image search: [Google]
40k thomas.jpg
318KB, 1019x720px
>>51534278
>I DID just finish reading A Thousand Sons in the past few weeks, so my Space Wolf hate levels are like fucking maximum right now
>When you realize that the Sons could have obliterated the furfags' fleet as it exited the warp and won easily
>when you realize that Magnus could have ENDED Russ at any point during their ''battle''
>when you realize Wolves are too fucking retarded to realize any of this and believe they totally kicked the Sons' asses in a fair fight
>>
>>51534278
Like i said, you accusing him of hypocrisy is like an ant trying to grasp a humans mind.
>>
>>51534276
member that time when the Thousand Sons tortured their own civilian remembrances and they eventually got melted down to goo by warp fire on the orders of Magnus?

member that one time the Blood Angels chimped out and team killed the fuck out of everyone in a 5 mile radius of them?
>>
File: 1460867658513.png (696KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1460867658513.png
696KB, 666x666px
>>51534333

Indeed. Somewhere there's an alternate universe where the Wolves fell to Khorne and Magnus kicked Horus' ass.

>>51534318
>>51534345

>because someone is unfathomably old and powerful, that makes it acceptable when they say one thing and do another

Fuck off, Custodes.
>>
>>51534346
Remember that time when the Blood Angels had a crippling genetic flaw that they couldn't control, while the wolves are just savages? Remember how only one thing off the list that perfectly describes Space Yiffs applies to Blood Angels and only if you use semantics?
>>
>>51534367
I explained his perspective. He (rightfully, for the most part) saw humanity as a child that, left to it's own devices, would get itself killed.
>>
>>51534278
>The Space Wolves will never see themselves as anything but the greatest heroes of the galaxy.

False. Read Unremembered Empire or Prospero Burns
>>
>>51534346

>THREE of the Thousand Sons killed a single remembrancer -albeit in a horrible way- because they felt they had no other choice
>the one who insisted they do it felt horrible afterwards and the other two were pretty shaken

Go to bed, Russ.

>>51534395

>for the most part

And therein lies the rub.
>>
>>51534412
I added ''for the most part'' so i wouldn't come off super edgy, the truth is, humans are dumb as shit and the Emperor was 100% correct in his ''threat them like they would literally forget to breathe without CONSTANT surveillance and control'' approach, he just miscalculated just how much literally everything would work against him.
>>
>>51534300

I do wish I remembered the source, but I can't remember where I read it. It's a 30k story, the opening was a small squad of Space Wolves debilitating whether or not to heed Russ's call to arms and decided it was either too far away for them to make it or they didn't have the means to get there in time.
>>
>>51534433

The vast majority of the Emperor's hypocrisy has to do with how he treated the Primarchs, his own fucken clones, not the rest of humanity.
>>
>>51534412
>>THREE of the Thousand Sons killed a single remembrancer -albeit in a horrible way- because they felt they had no other choice
>>the one who insisted they do it felt horrible afterwards and the other two were pretty shaken

But Magnus ordered it. Again that's his flaw. He felt the ends ALWAYS justified the means and he refused to admit he was wrong
>>
>>51534452
>his own fucken clones
They're his sons breh, vat babies are a thing. And yes, he IS a shit father, but that's not hypocrisy, that's being a shit father. I already explained why, though, who knows how many thousands of sons he raised throughout his life, he probably got SUPER jaded after watching most of his kids die (i know the sensei are immortal and shit, so they probably left).
>>
>>51530534
I play SW and even I think GW takes the wolf theme too fucking far by half.
>>
>>51534262
The fact that he had reasons to be a hypocrite does not cancel the fact that he actually was a hypocrite.
>>
>>51534148
That sounds like standard imperial practice honestly.
>>
*wolfs behind wolf*
*unwolfs wolf*

Heh... Wolfing personnel, wolf
>>
>most popular ie. played faction of the most popular ie. played faction
Really? I would have guessed it would be smurfs, or angels, or something.
>>
>>51532691
Abnett is objectively a hack. Holy shit.

Eisenhorn was the most unreadable garbage series I've ever laid eyes on.
>>
>>51534919
Curiously at the events I saw the most played marine armies are actually Scars and Raven Guard.
>>
>>51534946
>Eisenhorn was the most unreadable garbage series I've ever laid eyes on.
Fuck no. Ravenor was far worse. More cilfhangers than in entire Rocky Mountains.
>>
>>51530534
Their Viking aesthetic is the only thing cool about them. Everything else from their dumb name, bad models, hypocritical and mightier-than-thou attitude, and of course their wolfy-wolfy-wolfness makes me absolutely loathe them.

Also Thousand Sons did nothing wrong. Vengeance for Prospero.
>>
File: 1485423649435.jpg (63KB, 519x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485423649435.jpg
63KB, 519x500px
>>51530534

Same reason people hate everything else.

Arrogance

And being smug cunts, that doesn't help either
>>
>>51534435
>>51534300
'Wolf at the Door', in Tales of Heresy.
>>
MAGNUS DID NOTHING WRONG

VENGENCE FOR PROSPERO

LEMEN RUSS IS A GIGANTIC FURRY FAGGOT WHO CAN'T READ

SUFFER NOT THE YIFFER
>>
>>51531107
IIRC, it mostly started with Abnett trying to avoid the 'Wolf Lord Wolf "Wulf" Wolfsson on Thunderwolf' shit when he was coming up with ideas for Heresy-era Space Wolves while planning Prospero Burns. Other writers just followed his lead after that, to varying degrees.

>>51530779
The Luna Wolves have so little wolf in them that they could be retconned to have always been the Sons of Horus, and it would make almost no difference. They'd change their Legion icon, Horus would no longer be called Lupercal (and might lose his pelt cloak), and... well, that's really it.
>>
>>51533546
Just look at the armour trim in that pic in >>51533065. They'd fit right in alongside 3rd/4th edition CSM models.
>>
>>51534978
For real? The first Ravenor book is still my favourite BL book, mainly because Dan wrote the setting as if it could be a real place, and not just a backdrop to war porn. Eisenhorn felt second-rate in comparison.
>>
>>51530534
>>51530693

Lets be honest the colour scheme looks really childish and retarded for a grim darkness future, as do pelts and wolf skulls. Too Human is an example of norse myth done right in science fiction. They need to take small elements of norse art and styles and incorporate them rather than literal space vikings. Also most the models look really shit like wulfen, venerable dreadnoughts, the power armour and characters.
>>
>>51536871
true. Unfortunately it's not just the first book.
>>
>>51530534
I hate them largely for being boring invincible protagonists who's Special Characters have basically never actually lost a major conflict at all and at worst win but 'it was tough bru'.

Honestly the writing is just laughable and childish when your plot armour is so thick you can withstand practically everything.

If Logan or Ulrik actually lost some wars for a change, I'd stop disliking them.

Same is true of Marneus and Dante too of course.
>>
>>51537059
that argument fits pretty much the entire Imperium, every other race has major setbacks but the Imperium somehow maintains a galactic empire despite its troops being equal or sometimes worse than the opposition. Still looks like they are scrapping the status quo finally and perhaps they'll have some campaign where all the races scrabble for territory.
>>
>>51536692
>DID NOTHING WRONG
Any time you hear anyone say this unieomically it should be a massive red flag and you should disagree with whatever they're saying
>>
>>51537059
Marneus actually lost big time against 'Nids. He admitted it was wholly his fault and imposed a punishment on heimself for his failure.

he later admitted that a pyrrhic victory against Blodborn was also his fault, and punished himself for that too.
>>
>>51530800
>Absolutely the most retarded name in a franchise full of retarded names.

>tfw they have quite a cool name in my language
>>
>>51530534
Because wearing animal fur is unacceptable
>>
>>51537251
>it should be a massive red flag
It's just Magnus's fabulous hair
>>
There are some lies spread by some cuntbags here.

The one major lie is that Russ was directly ordered by the Emperor to arrest Magnus and then Horus convinced him to kill Magnus midway to Prosporo.

This lie was disproven by "Wrath of Magnus" whch says that the Emperor sent Horus to order Russ to arrest Magnus. Horus sent the orders to Russ but changed them to "Kill Magnus".

So the whole thing is the Emperor's fault for trusting Horus. Russ did nothing wrong. As far as he knew it was the Emperor's orders delivered by his chosen Warmaster whom he has no reason to doubt.
>>
>>51537251
>massive red flag

More like a massive red fag.
>>
>>51537168
Agreed completely. Its why, till now I suppose, everyone's been laughaubly ineffective villains.

The Space Wolves tend to just be top tier along with Ultramarines and Dark Angels at this.
>>
>>51537261
Not really. Marneus won but 'it was tough' was what happened and Marneus felt bad against it.

Fact remains Marneus has never lost a single campaign in the entire setting. Logan the same, Azrael and Dante too.

I just think its the height of writing gary-stus when you characters never lose any wars ever.

Contrast that to Eldrad, Ghazghkull, the Swarmlord or Shadowsun who've actually lost whole battles and been forced to retreat and secede territory.

Logan, Marneus, Dante and Azrael have never had to do that. They never lose, they just win but 'it was tough ya know?'
>>
>>51533778
>>got his shit pushed in by Angron
>Angron BTFO Russ AND Girlyman
based retardbro.
>>
>>51537281
What Language?
>>
>>51537493
>Marneus won
He didn't. Imperial Navy saved the day, though, and that's how Marneus didn't lost the campaign.
>>
>>51537565
Marneus still won the battle. He was on the winning side.

That's like saying Aragorn didn't win at Helm's Deep cause Gandalf had to rock up with Eomer.

Marneus is still on the winning side.

Marneus, Logan, Dante and Azrael have never lost a campaign ever. Not once. That is what being a gary-stu is.
>>
>>51530800
>Absolutely the most retarded name in a franchise full of retarded names.
More than SPACE SHARKS?
Space Sharks are my favorite
>>
>>51533065
They aren't paranoid faggots who work against the Imperium to hide the fact a minority of their legion fell to chaos. Sure they have the wulfen but at least they don't shoot at black templar ships.
>>
>>51530534
I don't particularly care for their look and they have the worst fucking fans imaginable.
Also, shitty naming conventions. Wolfwolf Wolfwolf.
>>
Everyone claims that the White Scars are just discount Space Wolves, but really, it's the other way round.
>>
>>51537649
>Marneus still won the battle
He really didn't. He lost the battle for Prandium, lost the battle against the Swarmlord, lost the battle for polar fortresses, lost the sopace battle on the Macrage orbit (though he was dear-dead and undergoing heavy surgery during the last two, so mybe it's not exactly he but his but his then-secont-in-command Ageman's defeats). That's three battles Ultras had during this war and he lost them all. Sure, he didn't lost the war, but war=/=battle.
>>
File: Blood_Angel_Attacks.jpg (83KB, 427x711px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_Angel_Attacks.jpg
83KB, 427x711px
>>51530800
Less retarded than Iron Hands, whose primarch is "Iron Hands" in Latin, who had metal hands?

Less retarded than Raven Guards, whose primarch is "Crow" in Latin and said "Nevermore" before disappearing?

Less retarded than Blood Angels, with a primarch named SANGuinius with a sanguine personality, and slams blood everywhere?

I love the utter ridiculousness of Space Wolves, they have wolf pelts everywhere, wolf skulls here and there, riding giant wolves into battle while swinging a wolf headed warhammer. They're supposed to embody the fun and hyperbole of 40k, it's as if they know not to take the galaxy seriously.

Warhammer is filled with retarded names and ridiculous settings, bunch of newfags taking the setting seriously is what's wrong with it lately.
>>
>>51538138
White scars have throatsinging.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8&t=18s
>>
>>51538147
>Destroyed the tyranids hivefleet with a relief force he asked for
>Didn't win the battle against the Tyranids
I'm confused.
>>
>>51530684
>DAWG
>AMIRITE
>total fags
>dawg
>bro
>MUTHA FUKKEN
>bro
>dawg

And here is your reason why I hate space fleabags.
>>
>>51538223?
wow are you autistic or something
>>
File: HappyAlpharius.png (130KB, 527x567px) Image search: [Google]
HappyAlpharius.png
130KB, 527x567px
>>51538223
>>
>>51538147
Doesn't change that he's never lost a war. The Big Name Space Marines never lose any war ever. That's a gary-stu trait.
>>
>>51538288
>>51538317
Excellent, I can see all the IQ of a space dawg shining right through your scribblings.
>>
File: LC_Dante_colour.png (3MB, 1138x1495px) Image search: [Google]
LC_Dante_colour.png
3MB, 1138x1495px
>>51538331
>Dante lost the Blood Angels so many times we lost count. Hell, he BECAME chapter master because the Blood Angels got decimated.

>Logan just recently got BTFOd by Magnus, probably dooming the Space Wolves.

>Pedro Kantor got fucked by orks and lost most of his chapter.

They lost often, but it's how they rise back up is what matters, especially in Dante's case.
>>
>>51538404
Pedro Kantor only lost due to a weapons malfunction, not his tactics or strategies.
>>
>>51538404
Name one war Dante has lost?

Logan beat Magnus and won the war on Fenris

Pedro Kantor, despite being incredibly outnumbered beat Snagrod and won the war on Rynn's world.

Try harder anon, none of those are defeats.

C'mon, list an actual campaign Dante/Logan/Marneus unequivocally lose and are forced to retreat with all forces from, seceding the territoriy and never claiming it back. Like Ghazz has done, like Eldrad has done, like Shadowsun has done, like the Swarmlord has done.

C'mon, give me an exmaple of this for Dante/Marneus/Logan.
>>
>>51530946
This looks like even GW saw how retarded those names were and tried to save face.
>>
>>51538435
>Most of Fenrisians got wiped out by the Inquisition
>A planet in the system got exterminatused. By the Dark Angels no less.
>The planet of Sorcerors appear in realspace under his watch.
Logan got fucked over hard.

Dante had to beg Blood Angels successor chapters for reinforcements because the BA got nearly wiped out (that's where Gabriel Seth made a small hissy fit too.)

Pedro still have to rebuild the Crimson Fists from scratch despite his victory.

No loss if permanent, like no victories are everlasting. By your retarded logic the Swarmlord never lost because after a defeat in a planet he goes on and eat another dozen. Ghazz never lost because although he left Armageddon, he's now winning wars left and right to make the biggest WAAAGH!!! ever conceived. Shadowsun had to retreat but the Tau ""won"" the Damocles Crusade after killing the Raven Guards chapter master.
>>
>>51538531
No. Your the one getting it wrong.

Dante, Logan and Marneus have never lost a single campaign ever.

Ghazghkull lost at Piscina. He was militarily defeated, forced to retreat and never retook it.

The Swarmlord lost at Macragge, it was militarily defeated, died (all its forces) and never retook it.

Shadowsun lost at Voltories. She was militarily defeated, forced to retreat, and never retook it.

Now give me one example of the same happening to Marneus/Dante/Logan. I'm waiting.
>>
>>51538435
>Dante/Marneus/Logan.
Dante - ?
Marneus - Prandium
Logan - Midgardia. Twice to boot it - firstagainst Trazyn and seconf against Daemons of Nurgle
>>
File: 1322805030850.jpg (41KB, 330x367px) Image search: [Google]
1322805030850.jpg
41KB, 330x367px
>>51539012
Then keep waiting, you xeno humping faggot. Other anons gave examples, but you keep closing your eyes in denial.

Because deep down in your xeno loving core, you know humanity is the best, even as you jack off to ork/tau/tyranid/whatever other xeno filth smut.
>>
>>51539044
So that's none for Dante. Logan still wins on Midgardia and then wins the War of Fenris too.

I'll accept Prandium though. It is the only example though. Whereas Ghazghkull has lost twice, Eldrad three times and the Swarmlord has lost three times as well. My point remains that the Space Marine Characters win FAR more than anyone else is allowed to. Neither Eldrad or Ghazghkull, for example, have ever even won a single battle against Space Marines.
>>
>>51539168
Actually I'm fine with this sentiment cause at least you just admit it and don't try to deny the obvious fact that the select Space Marine characters are clearly gary-stus with their boring invincible hero gimmicks compared to how often other factions special characters suchh as Eldrad and Ghazghkull lose.
>>
>>51539185
> Logan still wins on Midgardia
How?..
>>
>>51533594
I keked hard
>>
>>51539203
>People post examples of them losing
>Hurr durr they never lose
You must be acting retarded on purpose.
>>
>>51538223
> missed the point of the post
Did you ride the short bus to school
>>
>>51539230
What I meant was he wins the battle against Trazyn and then, in the second scenario, he still wins the war for Fenris, thus winning the overall campaign.

Compare this to the Swarmlord which simply outright lost both the 1st and 2nd Tyrannic Wars or Ghazghkull who outright lost the Piscina war.

Give me an example of them losing an outright war, not a battle in a war.
>>
>>51539185
>So that's none for Dante.
None I know about. Sicne I never cared about BA enough to read any if their fluff.
>>
>>51539253
Actually no, they are still only giving examples of them losing battles within a war, but they still always win the war.

Honestly its not so difficult a concept to grasp, maybe if you didn't resort to simply mashing what people said you'd understand better.

Here's a simple example for you;

In Piscina Ghazghkull was completely defeated and forced to retreat and incapable of defeating his foes. He never, at a later date in the war, beat them again, he did not temporarily withdraw, he simply gave up and ran because he could not win.

Similar thing happened to Eldrad at Coheria.

So now give a similar example for Marneus/Dante/Loga/Azrael.

Prandium wouldn't count, after all Marneus still wins the war, and Midgardia is the same for Logan still winning the War for Fenris.

Give an example where Marneus/Logan/Azrael/Dante simply cannot beat their foes and retreat not coming back and beating them later, or still winning the war.
>>
>>51539352
Actually, no. You ignored the fact that Shadowsun won more military battles in the damocles warzon than her marine opponents.

Agrellan round 1 and 2 were crushing ground victories for the Tau.

Prefectia also a great victory.

Voltaris is the only exception and the marines said that the victory there was a stopgap measure that doesn't make up for their defeats across the dovar system.
>>
>>51539475
That's why, if you could read, you'd see in the post your responding too I listed Ghazghkull and Eldrad.
>>
>>51539335
You mean Trazyn retreats after securing his prize. He would have left the planet sooner had not the magnetic disturbance messed with the Necron teleports. Trazyn wasn't after the wolves or the planet itself. The Wolves failed to stop him from escaping with his prize. So it doesn't count as winning.
>>
>>51539512
I am responding to the whole reply chain. Can't be arsed to link every post one by one. You responded to the guy saying that Shadowsun basically won the Damocles warzone by citing Voltaris which is a single defeat among many victories she scored on the marines.
>>
>>51539533
I'm still waitinf for my question to be answered. I didn't include Shadowsun because I obviously agree Shadowsun doesn't qualify for it, hence why I choose Ghazghkull and Eldrad instead.

But you can throw Magnus and the Swarmlord in their too while your at it. Just not Shadowsun. Hence why I left her out.

Still waiting for those examples of them losing entire wars and not coming back to beat the enemy later.
>>
>>51534262

>watches humanity repeating same mistake over and over and over
>commits the same exact fucking mistake
>>
File: 40k Magnus cool.jpg (91KB, 468x810px) Image search: [Google]
40k Magnus cool.jpg
91KB, 468x810px
>>51535442
>the spoiler
This.
>>
>>51536692
>>51539698
>>
>>51537374
>blindly accepted orders to kill his brother without a second thought
>somehow this makes him right
Literally a dog.
>>
>>51539767
>It's okay to kill women and kids if someone tells you their president, your brother, is a witch
Dog with rabies
>>
>>51539767
Russ is the Emperor's Executioner and those orders were from the Emperor himself as far as he knew.

If he refused those orders he would be the traitor.
>>
>>51539792
>Daemon Primarch Magnus didn't just steamroll everything in his path when he invaded Fenris, instead it was a hard fought battle that ended with him banished
Can space yiff writers be any more retarded?
>>51539821
>My father ordered me to kill my brother and his entire world
>I will ABSOLUTELY not make any effort to confirm he's deserving of this
>instead i will gleefully slaughter all of his people without reservation
>>
30k-
>Emps: Leman, go get Magnus for me. I need to understand what he's doing.
>Leman: yeah ok that makes sense

>Horus: Hey Russ? When Big E said to get
Magnus, he really meant you should firebomb the planet and kill billions of innocents, and murder Magnus and his legion too!
>Leman: yeah ok that makes sense

>Fanbase: YEAH SPADE WOLVES BEST WOLF CHAOTER SO SMART WOLF AND INTELLIGETN NOT TO MENTION WOLFES

40k:
>I, wolf-lord Kraik wolfstone, will ride my wolf-mount, leading my thunderwolf cavalry to battle, and ensure the wolftime is avoided, and that along with the Wulfen, wolf guard, and fenrisian wolves, their might and great wolf claws ensuring that the space wolves are the greatest chapter of all!
>>
>>51539922
>Questioning the Emperor and Warmaster

That's treason.
>>
>>51539946
>blindly accepting the most absurd of orders
That's retardation. It's the reason why Jaghatai is so awesome, because he questioned Emperor the most. Russ LITERALLY needed to do one of two things
>double check with the Emperor
>talk to Magnus for 5 minutes
Instead he opted for the option that made the least sense.
>>
>>51530534
Here are some quotes from the Primarch.

"You strive for victory. That is obvious. What may be less obvious is the nature of victory. There are circumstances in which you can destroy the enemy utterly, without loss to your own forces, and yet the victory may be his. In all situations, you must first decide on the nature of victory, and then take steps to secure it. Avoid the instinct of fight first and think later."

"A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle. A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat. Do not forget the difference."

"Beat your thoughts to the mould of your will."

"Only in the Space Marines of the Legiones Astartes are courage and expertise perfectly blended. In other troops they are present in varying degrees and proportions, and many scholars have debated their relative merits.

For my own part, I come down on the side of courage. For courage can sometimes make a virtue of inexperience. I myself have commanded Imperial Guard troops whose probitor units have achieved great things, because they were too inexperienced to realise that their goal was impossible."

"There are those who undervalue the Penal Battalions. But they should consider this: should a man who has wronged the Emperor be allowed to wrong Him further? For each man executed is a man who can no longer serve, and to fail in service to the Emperor is the greatest of sins."

"Harden your soul against decadence. But do not despise it, for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceptive. One need only consider the Harlequin dancers of the Eldar to see the truth of this proposition."

Leman Russ may be one of the most horribly characterized Primarch out of all of them. He SHOULD be a loyal (even to a fault) warrior who thinks before acts, even if he occasionally lets his courage (aka impulsiveness) get the better of him. You know, like an old, cunning wolf. Instead, they focused on making him more like a dumb animal than the demigod he is. Wasted potential.
>>
Cause the difference between cool ass Space Marine Vikings and furry shit meme marines is a thin line that they cross back and forth over and over.

Tone back the wolves and make them Skyrim Nords.

Problem solved.
>>
>>51540004
The Emperor has ordered the destruction of primarchs before. It's a fact that all Primarchs know and dread.

Furthermore, the Emperor infront of everyone told Magnus that he will destroy him if he found out that he used sorcery.

There is zero reason why Russ would question his orders.
>>
File: 3204161-7932109994-Sangi.jpg (165KB, 823x1162px) Image search: [Google]
3204161-7932109994-Sangi.jpg
165KB, 823x1162px
>>51530684
>Russ
>Best Primarch

Wrong, Wrong, WRONG!
>>
File: 1462923124449.png (2MB, 1134x786px) Image search: [Google]
1462923124449.png
2MB, 1134x786px
>>51530534
Can't take a punch, tho.
>>
File: 40k Sanguinius.jpg (331KB, 797x1000px) Image search: [Google]
40k Sanguinius.jpg
331KB, 797x1000px
>>51542538
Mah brother.
>>
File: 40k keks.jpg (69KB, 680x462px) Image search: [Google]
40k keks.jpg
69KB, 680x462px
>>51542800
infinity/10
>>
>>51542800
Rectonned.
>>
>>51542951
You can't retcon basic plot points anon. How would they explain the fact that Russ had a lisp if Lion didn't break his jaw?
>>
>>51530534
>I get they are the most popular ie. played faction of the most popular ie. played faction in the game
Wrong
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (103KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
103KB, 517x768px
>it is customary for the Dark Angels to recite the ancient battle chant "- Two sucker punches were thrown that day. Only one Primarch walked away."
HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
SPACE YIFFS BTFO
BASED LION
BASED ANGELS
>>
File: 1458688691290.jpg (260KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1458688691290.jpg
260KB, 894x894px
Fucking furries. Worst loyalist chapter.

The damn Marines Malevolent are miles better than your beastiality-ridden, shitpile, sorry-excuse of a legion.

Also, Leman "Glassjaw" Russ, is the biggest failure The Emperor has ever spawned, and that's including Mortarion.
>>
>>51542004
>Cause the difference between cool ass Space Marine Vikings and furry shit meme marines is a thin line that they cross back and forth over and over.

More like a line that they crossed onto the furry shit side almost as soon as they got their own army list and have been heading steadily away from ever since.
>>
>>51544089
>>51544093

Rectonned.
>>
File: 40k Lemartes.jpg (128KB, 362x663px) Image search: [Google]
40k Lemartes.jpg
128KB, 362x663px
>>51544153
>m-muh retcon
Yiff writer damage control is not my concern, foul beast.
>>
>>51544153
Yea, it's retconned. Retconned in the fact that The Lion knocked-him-the-fuck-out so hard he forgot what happened in the last century.
>>
>>51532766
Replace yankee with southerner and you would probably trigger someone
>>
File: 40k Lion.jpg (239KB, 827x1104px) Image search: [Google]
40k Lion.jpg
239KB, 827x1104px
>This triggers the furry
>>
Will he ever be back?
>>
>>51544499
>Called Lion
>has the qualities of a lion (majestic, powerful, dominant, protective, brave, amazing hunter)
>doesn't fetishise lions

>named after a viking people (no fucking wolves)
>has NO qualities of wolves (intelligence, cunning, cooperation)
>fetishises the fuck out of wolves
Pottery.
>>
>>51530684
Ummm

>Fucking wolves

h-heresy?
>>
>>51530534
i hate the space wolves for many reasons:furries,mutants,viking wannabes i hate vikings with a passion and more importantly i'm a Dark Angel
>>
>>51544792
We can only hope.
>>
>>51544089
Space yiffs btfo
>>
Just recently finished reading Prospero Burns, can someone tell me what the fuck a wet leopard growl is? I imagined a fucking cat in heat, but more intense. Needles to say that it made for some awkward reading...
>>
>>51547802
Put some water in your mouth, swish it around, and then try to roar while the water is in your mouth. Try not to choke.
>>
itt dork angel samefagging
>>
>>51537281
like The Spacewolve Lonewolf Beowulf Odin "Wolfhammer" Wolfpackwolf with his trusty (and wolfy) fenrisianwolves moonmoon and wolfwolf?
>>
File: Laugh 2.gif (732KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh 2.gif
732KB, 360x270px
>>51549176
>furfaggots so shook they need to convince themselves it's only a few people as opposed to the majority that hates them
>>
Fuck you niggers Space Wolves are cool.
>>
File: Laugh gf.gif (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh gf.gif
2MB, 460x258px
>>51549748
>>
>>51549176
>>51549748
I too love my wolflord with wolfclaws and wolf gun riding on a dire wolf accompanied by the fenrisian wolf gaurd

Yiff
>>
>>51534855

Underrated post and nice dubs too.
>>
>>51549748

Now go home and get your fucking shinebox.
>>
>>51530534
I wouldn't say I hate them, but I certainly dont like them.

I just cant see them having much of a life outside of "muh feasting" and "muh fighting". Like, if they projected anything besides being one note viking dudes I'd be more ok with them, but they aren't. To sum it up, I guess i just think they're kind of juvenile. Which is something to say about a group in WH40K.
>>
>>51538404
>tfw you almost made a sucessor BA chapter named the "Blood Cuts" that believed paperwork was the best form of medition against the Red Thrist.
>tfw half of the chapter was going to be assault squads crazed by the endless paperwork.
>constant forms, filled out in multiple times, needed to be stamped.

>tfw DA went on sale instead and I made a bunch of space lawyers that have a bunch "secret societies" that are just favors owed to other chapter members.
>>
Because they run on 'rule of cool' in the worst way possible.

>Ok so they like wolves right?
>Yeah its in their name but mostly they're viking inspi-
>So lets make the ride wolves!
>Um ok..
>And all their wolves are actually fake wolves of the people of wolves that turned into wolves!
>Wat...

Logan's models it the height of retardation that only works in universe because its 'cool'. In no way would a wolf pulled sleigh work in a warzone yet were forced to read about it because it fits the theme of the Space Wolves.
>>
>>51534333
All these statements are false and must be ignored
>>
>>51530534

Are they? I fucked off from /tg/ for a while, and I'll admit I never got into competing at my local store, I just paint minis, but I thought the consensus favorite was always Ultramarines?
>>
>>51551159
>it's false that the sons are the greatest psykers, scholars and sorcerers and can predict and pinpoint where the enemy will exit the warp and just set up their fleet to blow them the fuck away while they're still getting their shit together from the jump
>it's false that Magnus is, at worst, the third most powerful psyker to ever exist and a great sorcerer, IN addition to being a Primarch
Ok, yiff, whatever you say.
>>
>>51551260
They're, stand tall son of ultramar, for we rise high above the traitorous dark angels, the Savage space wolves and the frenzied blood angels, let's hope they'll see the error of their codex deviant ways
>>
>>51551344
>and the frenzied blood angels
Man, that actually hurt my feelings, fuck you. We have the best Primarch and we were there when humanity needed us the most.
>>
>>51551268
Yes it's false and you're just headcanon yourself, not even daemon Magnus is that strong and was btfo by a guy with an axe, literally the most pathetic of daemon primarchs, not even mortarion was such a push over.

And lastly the fleet that attacked prospero was way bigger than that of the TS since it was the whole SW fleet plus custodes and sisters, the TS were fucked either way.
>>
>>51551457
>and was btfo by a guy with an axe
He shitstomped the entire SW command top and elites and even that was jobbing. Hell, it's explicitly stated that he was holding back his powers and letting Russ beat him, and only had a change of heart when he saw the furry was gonna kill all of his sons.
>>
>>51551542
>He shitstomped the entire SW command top and elites and even that was jobbing. Hell, it's explicitly stated that he was holding back his powers and letting Russ beat him, and only had a change of heart when he saw the furry was gonna kill all of his sons.
And it only took the SW to btfo him, without any GK magic ritual, a simple and casual beating, Mortarion had to be pursued through many planets and a good part of the GK+2 supreme grand masters fought against him, with Draigo armed with the true name and a Bullshit ritual to finally subdue him.

Magnus was beat with a stick, plain and simple.

And lastly when Magnus finally came out of his tower he didn't hold back, he came with everything he had and ended with his shit pushed back, with Leman Russ described as "impervious" to Magnus most powerful magic attacks and ultimately took the coward route by pacting with Tzeench to escape death.

MAGNUS IS A SHIT!
>>
File: Astartesjealousy.jpg (49KB, 604x428px) Image search: [Google]
Astartesjealousy.jpg
49KB, 604x428px
>>51544792
Don't dream it...be it...
>>
>>51551542
>>51551843

This. For the Thousand Sons, it was a battle which would live on in infamy. For the Space Wolves, it was Monday.
>>
>>51551869
Was it Monday when they lost their greatest heroes and their precious gene-seed cure, wolfshit?
>And it only took the SW to btfo him
Because otherwise he would have destroyed the chapter. That was a huge underperformance for a Primarch.
>And lastly when Magnus finally came out of his tower he didn't hold back, he came with everything he had and ended with his shit pushed back
>literally bared his mind and heart to Russ and told him he could see every attack he would make but that he knows he deserves this
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>51551843
>>51552060
>>
>>51552060
>Was it Monday when they lost their greatest heroes and their precious gene-seed cure, wolfshit?
Oh no! wolf Lord egil ironwolf died how sad :'( just like how tragic the death of literally who? Raven guard CM, the only one that died and didn't even had rules for him.

>cure
Bjorn knew that wasn't the way to go, just look how it went for the Raven guard after trying to modify their own geneseed

>Because otherwise he would have destroyed the chapter. That was a huge underperformance for a Primarch.
Again, Magnus tried his best and again had his shit pushed this is the only true about all of this

>>literally bared his mind and heart to Russ and told him he could see every attack he would make but that he knows he deserves this
>Keep telling yourself that.
>literally lying
Hahahahaha hahahahaha, pack up guys the TS fags are out of arguments
>>
>>51552239
>lost their greatest Wolf Priest (fucking furfaggots) and with him the chance to create successor chapters and rid themselves of the curse
>''W-We didn't even need that cure, h-ha!"
You really are a space yiff.
>>
>>51552307
>not being cautious about fucking your geneseed
You really are a transexual son
>>
>>51530684
SON, I am right there with you
Some faggots (SPACE WOLVES, AMIRITE), who are total fags, are just too jealous.
Everyone is just jealous because we are the THE BEST PSYKERS IN THE GALAXY, Son. It's like right there. We PSYCHIC. For OURSELVES!
Also, Magnus the Red is the best Primarch. Hands down bro. He is totally undefeated, and you just KNOW he killed those two other primarchs. You just KNOW.
PLUS... MUTHA FUKKEN PSYCHIC POWERS. PSYCHIC POWERS are the best, and WE. GOT. PSYCHIC POWERS. There is nothing better bro, NOTHING, than the PSYCHIC POWERS. Marines riding psychic powers, fighting with psychic powers, fucking nobody, shooting guns with psychic powers, Psychic armor, Force staved... we are the were psychic powers, son. And it rocks.
>>
>>51552502
Your geneseed flaw is already the worst possible thing, you could only make it better. Of course, if it were just your average horrible mutation you'd take it seriously, but since it's wolf-themed you faggots venerate it.
>>
>>51552663
The sad thing is it sounds much better and more respectable then the SW version.
>>
File: barkbark.jpg (8KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
barkbark.jpg
8KB, 250x191px
>>51551843
>>51551869
>>51552239
>>51552502
Dude, your tail is showing, calm down. It's explicitly stated in pretty much all accounts of the Burning of Prospero, even Russ' own, that Magnus and the Thousand Sons were holding back hard. Probably cause they actually had qualms about killing their brothers/allies
It's ok if you wanna ride Russ' dick until your his favorite little puppy, but get a shock collar or somethin.
>>
>>51552710
I tried
I'll have to wait when a more respectable meme comes by to do it
>>
>>51534069
They were pretending but at the same time, Russ was also actually retarded for ignoring intel about Horus' betrayal
>>
>>51551843
If you really think Magnus is so weak, why don't you try actually pitting your Space Wolves against him? He has a model and stats now, so unlike before, we can actually see how strong Magnus REALLY is, especially against these sticks you seem to think are so powerful. I mean, it's fine if Logan gets his shit pushed in with 200 metric tons of psychic bullshit, but I want you to have the chance.
>>
>>51537281
italian here, lupi siderali is pretty dank as well.
>>
>>51549679
>>51550183
samefag
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>51550645
>In no way would a wolf pulled sleigh work in a warzone

Oh and the 10 ft tall giants with hand held grenade launchers with chainsaw swords makes sense?
>>
>>51551542
>it's explicitly stated that he was holding back his powers and letting Russ beat him

"If you kill your enemies, they win" - Is Magnus the Canadian PM of 30k, becuase the way I see it Magnus is either a cuck or a retard so take your pick
>>
File: 1444428030195.jpg (17KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1444428030195.jpg
17KB, 500x484px
Even that faggot Lorgar said that Angron lost to Russ you meme loving shits
>>
>>51533971
On the topic of hypocrites, they hate Psykers and were a huge proponent of the Council of Nikea (basically fucking over The Thousand Sons and also putting the Loyalists at a disadvantage during the Horus Heresy) while continuing to have their own Psykers because "They use the power of Fenris! Not the warp!" which is stupid bullshit.
>>
>>51530534
1. Can't go two fucking sentences without seeing the word "wolf" in the damn codex.

2. Models look like fried shit.

3. Leman Russ was a hypocritical jackass.
>He He Hoo Hoo Hurr our wolf priests are different because they come from the planet of fur.

4. Wolves as an aesthetic.
>Wolf Lord, Thunderwolf Cavalry, Wolf Priests, Fenrisian Wolves, Space Wolves, Stormwolf, Wolf Guard Battle Leader, Wolf Guard, Lone Wolf, Wolf Scouts, and Wulfen. (God that took for fucking ever)

5. Characters are really bad Mary Sues, besides Bjorn.
>>
>>51555535
>1. Can't go two fucking sentences without seeing the word "wolf" in the damn codex.
>4. Wolves as an aesthetic.

Fucking this for me.

There's been too much Woof and not enough Space Viking in the SW model range and Codex for far too fucking long.
I don't want to see Space Wolves riding Wolves.

I want to see Space Wolves riding 8 legged wonder horses.
I want to one handed Thunder Hammers
I want to see them get the old WHFB Dwarf Rune Smithing rules, because lord knows the Dwarves aren't using them right now.
I want to see a sneakier SW Captain who is a master of disguise, fucking, and looking really vaguely like Tom Hiddleston.
I DON'T want to see another fucking SW unit with the word WOLF in it.

We get it. There are wolves on Fenris.
You know that Space Wolves sometimes go to other places other than Fenris to murder the shit out of things right GW? In fact, I'm pretty sure that's their fucking job. To go to other places and murder the everloving shit out of them.
So where's my Space Wolves with Tyranid Warrior Skulls for Pauldrons? Where's my manly Bloodclaw with a Chainaxe in one hand and a brace of severed Ork heads in the other? Where's the cheeky Captain with a Lion Pelt?

Instead it's just WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF
>>
>>51554079
Nope, sorry. You'll just have to accept that a lot of people dislike your furry friends.
>>
>>51554157
>Magnus is either a cuck or a retard
Or, you know, was in severe turmoil since he had just fucked up The Emperor's webway project by accident as well as failed to warn him about Horus.
>>
File: 40k Magnus.jpg (335KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
40k Magnus.jpg
335KB, 712x1000px
>>51555750
>We get it. There are wolves on Fenris.
But there aren't.
>>
>>51530684
>>51552663
>fucking wolves
>fucking nobody
Is... is there a right option guys?
>>
>>51556284
Pick a third option
>>
>>51554363
You do realize that that entire premise borders on Russ believing that rank-and-file Astartes would be able to take down fucking Angron?
>>
File: help.jpg (31KB, 540x876px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
31KB, 540x876px
>Like Space Vikings
>Get called a furry nonstop by memespouting autists

Thanks GW
>>
>>51558826
Perhaps you should stop fucking dogs.
>>
>>51537565
This is like 50% of imperial victories, navy underrated af
>>
File: 40k Constanza.png (223KB, 581x506px) Image search: [Google]
40k Constanza.png
223KB, 581x506px
>>51558826
>space yiff
>calls anyone else autist
>>
>>51559071
>>51559267
Wiw lad.
>>
>>51559327
>I-It's a samefag!
>N-No was two people would call me out on my degenerate love of canines.
lmao@your life
>>
>>51559368
Good thing I never said anything about samefagging you literal sperg.

I bet you don't even play 40k and are just spouting 1d4chan memes.
>>
File: 1442438213435.png (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1442438213435.png
81KB, 350x350px
>all the closet furries in this thread
Disgusting
>>
>>51559390
I was into 40k years before i stumbled upon 1d4chan, and Russ' retardation and the SW EXTREMELY unhealthy obsession with wolves were things quite easily picked up by anyone.
>>
>>51551159
They are not tho.
Pretty much gave himself to the Emperors justice. It was Russ that decided "Hmm orbital defenses down, fleet sent away, 0 battle preps, my fleet still alive... clearly we should kill everything down there!"

I get that there was some meddling with Tzeentch or demons pretending to be Magnus. But dude you have a couple of more methods to gather intel before acting.
>>
>>51556121
Only mutated humans...
>>
>>51559404
So what if people are furries? Most of 4chan jacks off to trannies and other fucked up shit, but if it's furries, then that's too much?
>>
>>51559435
The 1k sons were also guilty of sorcery, which carried the death penalty. Might as well kill them too since he was there already instead of coming back to kill them all later.
>>
>>51530534
The dog fuckers should be considered high end heretics. They're practically as bad as the original legions who sided with Horus, hell Horus Heresy might've never happened had it not been for these twats.

They systemtically fuck over their battle brothers again and again. Dark Angels most notably and Dark Angels are way more useful than their degenerate drunkard wannabe viking bullshit.

A chapter of psykers? That's totally not heretical... also not just a shittier version of Grey Knights who are at least smart enough to exist undercover.

They don't even use cyro-weapons and instead use swords and God damn feral hounds like some space dindu savage... Jesus Christ.
>>
>>51559718
Simply speaking, yes
>>
>>51559718
Because furries shit on everything they touch

At least futafags keep there degeneracy in a small bubble,all alone
>>
>>51559857
Thank you namefag for your insight. I too find it appalling how people forget that Leman Russ convinced Horus to turn against the Emperor.
>chapter of psykers
Ahh, yes... remember how Russ was against the Edict of Nikaea, and how he hated the Thousand Sons for being blanks?
>use swords
How stupid is that? Literally no one uses swords in the 40k, apart from these retards.
>>
>>51560072
>At least futafags keep there degeneracy in a small bubble,all alone
Because they're cowards, who don't dare to show who they are.
>>
>>51554764
Only that was actually proven to be 100% true. Retcon maybe, but it is utterly factual.
>>
>>51560113
Which is preferable, as they don't shit up the general community that way
>>
>>51554764
It didn't really matter that they were proponents of Nikea, the Emperor was planning to ban sorcery from the start. The council was just a formality to give the illusion that the primarchs/legions had imput. When Malcador was telling Mortarion to calm his tits prior to the council, he said that the decision was really made well beforehand and that Nikea was always going to end with a ban on sorcery.
>>
>>51530800
>>51531146
>>51533889
>>51534276
>>51534333
>>51534369
>>51534369
>>51536692
>>51544093
>>51544151
>>51544211
>>51544607
>>51545335
>>51547702
>>51549679
>>51551268
>>51551542
>>51552307
>>51552736
>>51556060
>>51559071
>>51559267
>>51559404
>>51559857
I am noticing an unhealthy obsession with furries in this thread. Now that I think about it it, it's not just this thread but every primarch thread. You simple fucks can't seem to go 2 posts without mentioning furries, yiffs, or dog dicks.
>>51559718 was the first time in at least 100 threads that someone other than a Magnusfag brought up furries. Can we please discuss this without screaming "YIFF IN HELL FURFAG!!!" It just shits up the thread.
>>
File: space wolves.jpg (59KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
space wolves.jpg
59KB, 601x500px
1. Being hypocritical lying faggots (Wyrdmake or what's his name pretending to be friends with Ahriman)
2. Muh Emperor's executioners, yeah sure with Curze unable to fulfill his role as a judge it ended splendidly didn't it
3. Russ was always a braggart and a fagglord
>I know that I could kill any of my brothers save Horus
Tell that to Khan or Mortarion that NEVER fought any other. Or Angron that almost shanked your ass you closet Khornate. Or, for that matter Sanguinus.

I get that they are cool for underage people, but holy shit are space wolves unsympathetic, especially heresy-era.
>>
File: witch hunters.jpg (116KB, 402x466px) Image search: [Google]
witch hunters.jpg
116KB, 402x466px
>>51561344
Fuck off, fursecution my ass
>>
>>51562138
No, go ahead and persecute furries all you want, I don't give a fuck. But there are none in these threads so stop bringing them up. Posts like>>51544093 only serve to encourage a lower level of dialogue
>>
SW fluff is horrible mess of mary sues and outright bullshit
>>
>>51566708
Tfw like the Wolves but can't stand everything GW has done to them fluff wise.

Is this what Ultrasmurf fans felt during The Warding?
>>
>>51562443
Space Wolves encourage a lower level of dialogue. If we were talking about Dark Angels, everything would be going OK.

At it's heart the Horus Heresy is the tragic story of Lion being too compassionate and allowing Russ to regain consciousness, set against the back drop of a civil war.
>>
>>51530534
>I get they are the most popular ie. played faction of the most popular ie. played faction in the game
That's fucking news to me considering the most played faction is generic space marines from C:SM.
>>
File: Awoo Smaller.gif (1MB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
Awoo Smaller.gif
1MB, 170x196px
>>51530534
>>
>>51538159
Anon, the raven guard, ironhands and blood angels are named AFTER and sometimes by their primarchs, before the primarchs were found they were just called NUMBER legion.
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.