[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1321: Whats In An OP Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 587
Thread images: 90

File: TheBasics.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
TheBasics.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51508708
>>
File: 1475987672525.gif (3MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1475987672525.gif
3MB, 480x292px
>>51526599
>Whats In An OP
>>
>>51526599
>1321
No, This is the 1322nd thread. You got fooled by the previous thread's wrong link. This is the most recent >>51518142 proper thread. Please delete and try again, third time's the charm!
>>
>>51526599
This was >>51518142 the last thread. The other one skipped backwards for some reason.

So how about those anti-fate/paradox perks? I need a way to keep my Sburb Doomed Timeline Jumper alive other than throwing him into stasis and hoping Paradox Space doesn't bullshit me into having to get him back to beat the game.
>>
What are your stories of being jumper parents everyone? I am about to hit up generic parenting jump.
>>
Remember Jumpers in the Nasuverse: If a Counter Guardian doesn't appear to stop you, it's not a bad idea.
>>
>>51526656
No Fate But What We Make It, Terminator
>>
File: My Mistake.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
My Mistake.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>51526622
>>51526644
>>51526656
Serves me right for not checking archives myself. Delete post is telling me to fuck off. Sorry about that.
>>
>>51526699
You tried.

Jumpers!
Have you ever tried your best, but it wasn't good enough?
>>
>>51526717
All the time.
>>
What's the dumbest shit you've seen on SB?
>>
>>51526717
every god damn day. I am banchô-Anon after all.
>>
File: 306456_v1.gif (860KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
306456_v1.gif
860KB, 320x179px
>>51526699
It's okay, OP. At least you were able to double sixtynine yourself.
>>
>>51526730
Your mom
>>
Change Log... updated the introduction, added bits of lore, cleaned up certain abilities... added a note or two...
>>
>>51526717
PYRRHA!!!!
>>
>>51526656
>I need a way to keep my Sburb Doomed Timeline Jumper
What abilities would let you fuse with them, so you are a double classpect and don't have to worry about them dying? (because they are now part of you)
>>
what are kind of blood magic perks to we have?

kind of want to do a themed run if we have enough
>>
>>51526660
Does being an adopted parent count? If so, then I took in Nana in the Elfen Lied jump, and that was...interesting. Oh, don't get me wrong, Nana herself is a sweetheart, but it seemed like the rest of the world was out to get her. So, I made the obvious decision of taking it over. After that's when I really started being a parent, and it wasn't easy. See, Nana is very kind and loving, but even after I took it over, the world of Elfen Lied wasn't. It was just that now I could exert some measure of control over it. So in order to keep things from falling apart, I'd have to bring the hammer down sometimes, and that scared her. The actions a ruler must take in a shitty world like that is not, and should not, be something a child, especially one like Nana, can understand. I limited her interactions to those I approved of, and refused to let her leave the palace unless I had someone watching her, or if I was with her. This eventually caused her to seek a way to explore the world without my surveillance, to make new friends that she wanted to be with.

So basically, I was the overprotective Disney dad, and she was the daughter that wanted to see the world. In Elfen Lied. Like I said, interesting.
>>
>>51526880
>I can show you the world~!
*gunfire increases*
Get in the van little girl you look tasty.
>>
>>51526864
>what are kind of blood magic perks to we have?
Innisberg, Vampires with explicit Blood Magic Perk.
I would call whatever Alucard is/can do in Hellsing Blood Magic.
So... check out all the jumps with vampires for a start...
>>
File: 6855255_f520.jpg (22KB, 520x312px) Image search: [Google]
6855255_f520.jpg
22KB, 520x312px
Have you ever raided a population and participated in the subsequent pillage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_nzeNpVUt4
>>
>>51526660
My kids conspired to kill me and I had to leave all of them stranded on a dead world, since I couldn't ascertain for sure who was or wasn't in on the planned patricide.

Do not recommend.
>>
>>51527075
>being so weak that your children would be able to kill you
Shame on you, jumper. Shame on you.
>>
File: 1471058665655.jpg (33KB, 247x159px) Image search: [Google]
1471058665655.jpg
33KB, 247x159px
>>51526951
>>51527037
Jumpers. Never change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhp7-fMvSk
>>
>>51527109
They didn't succeed. And it's more a function of how powerful my offspring was, especially when they pooled their powers.
>>
>>51526680
Thanks anon.

>>51526841
Bit expensive and requires a lot of power before you can do it without shenanigans, but Dragon Ball Multiverse has potara earrings, which lets whoever puts them on fuse. If you don't want to shell out for the CP-backed version that works with everyone and is a lot more convenient, you could become a Kai and also import the doomed timeline jumper as one, which would make the fusion created by any in-setting earrings permanent.

Personally, I'm going for the narcissist build, so he's staying his own person.
>>
>>51526660
I trained one of my kids to be a ninja like her mother, unfortunately this would bite me in the ass throughout her teen years. More than once her principal called me informing me that she blowdarted/shurikened/muscle paralyzed/etc another student or teacher. Then I had to drive to the school memory wipe the incident so she wasn't expelled and say how disappointed I was that she was caught by some muggle (I stole the term, catch all name for anyone of mundane existence).
>>
>>51527153
That is a jump you do not take unless you have about 300-400 jumps under tour belt.

Or lots of training perks.
>>
>>51527109
>"Well done my children! You finally managed to get past thirty of my fifty-six regen factors, shattered eight of my conceptual barriers and managed to get around my magical immunity! I'm so proud of you! Here, have an x-box"
>>
I'm not familiar with ALL of the space faring jumps, so I figured I'd ask these questions:

Which setting has the best starfighters?
Which setting has the best capital ships?
Which setting has the best Space Stations?

Even if it's just an opinion I'd appreciate some help.
>>
>>51527202
>inb4 "you need the biggus dickus combo or you're not a real jumper"
>>
>>51527181
Everyone in the tournament would die if thrown into a star.

If with 100 jumps are not winning effortlessly, you have been limiting yourself a lot. If you're min/maxing early, it should take a lot less.
>>
>>51527202
>some
Halo is pretty damn good on all 3.

Futurama has some of the best ftl.

Warframe has the best space stations imho mainly because warframe stations are stylish as hell. Mass effect has good stuff too.
>>
>>51527218
"biggest"
Not necessarily, just stuff that's effective. And cozy. And looks good. Fuck it, what are the best looking ships available?
>>
File: Ryuoh.jpg (44KB, 604x478px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuoh.jpg
44KB, 604x478px
>>51527202

Tenchi is the answer to all of them.
>>
File: Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png (150KB, 515x322px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png
150KB, 515x322px
>>51526864
Oh wow, I'm actually specialized in this. Uhhhh. Holdon.

Well, there's a bunch in Bloodborne. Like, enough that you won't even be able to afford all of them, because Bloodborne obviously has a lot of focus around blood. So there's that.
There's also Darkstalkers' Blood Magic, Bloody Curse from Valkyrie Profile, and Dragon Age also has a mage specialization called Blood Mage. You can also take Blood as a possible magic specialization with "Got The Magic Touch". I believe Blood Magic and Magic Touch also allow you to transform into constructs made of blood.

While you're at it, you might also consider picking up perks like Bleeder and Bloody from Horror Movie Jump and Deadman Wonderland, as well as Can't Keep Down The Clown from Sburb, all of which cause you to have more blood inside you, spray more blood on being wounded, and make it harder for you to bleed out.
I have all three! I bleed like a geyser!

There's also Bloody Magical from Spyro's supplement, which makes your blood into a powerful magic reagent, if you want that.

Also, if you don't mind having a weak spot, the Life Gem from Skullgirls actually gives you infinite blood, plus other stuff, but you take a shitload of damage if it's ever removed from your body. Probably survivable with bullshit regen perks, though, if you wanna go that route.
And maybe consider taking Bloodstained Grin from Gate, which makes you look pants shittingly terrifying when you're covered in blood. So that's fun.
>>
>>51526864
Black Blood from Soul Eater is one.
>>
>>51527255
I... I thought you were just a harmless trickster.
>>
>>51526864
Black Blood from Soul Eater is basically liquid Madness, which here is less insanity as we know it and more Great Old One "Fuck your mind and reality up" Madness. It's immensely durable, able to casually block most personal weapons from swords to pistols. Endgame Crona seemed practically invincible, as no one was able to really damage him/her.
>>
File: ls_konata_study.jpg (70KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ls_konata_study.jpg
70KB, 480x270px
>>51527255
> You can also take Blood as a possible magic specialization with "Got The Magic Touch"
I should specify that comes from Asura Cryin. Somehow that got axed in one of my edits to cut the post down enough to fit into a single post.

Oh, and while I'm mentioning Bloody Magical, I can also mention Legacy Lived, from Assassin's Creed, which enables you to both receive and give knowledge and skill through blood transfusion. That synergizes well with Bloody Curse from Valkyrie Profile, which allows you to use blood as a (somewhat impractical) source of power leveling.
Combining that with the Life Gem from Skullgirls, me and Nadia Fortune swapped pinkie fingers, and now we're constantly giving each other powerups.
So that's pretty cool, I guess?
Nadia knows everything I know, although it sometimes takes her awhile to find something in that huge jumble of crazyass knowledge.
And in exchange, I'm constantly gaining metaphorical experience points, as a dismal rate of exchange.

>>51527323
HAHAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>51527153
>Personally, I'm going for the narcissist build, so he's staying his own person
Is this where your companions are all versions of yourself, or aspects of yourself ala Infernal's Jump?

I would complain, but I campaigned for a Jingle all the Way jump so I could collect an extra Ahnold...
>>
>>51527323
Only when she wants to be, anon.

She's actually a vicious psychopath that just happens to be easily entertained, so there's no reason to go full psycho like 60% of all jumpers to prove how awesome they are.
>>
File: Future Quest.jpg (461KB, 1133x877px) Image search: [Google]
Future Quest.jpg
461KB, 1133x877px
I could of shown we had a Johnny Quest jump, anyone else remember it?

I was going to seek permission to do Future Quest.
>>
>>51527229
>Everyone in the tournament would die if thrown into a star.
So you are saying you need to go to fallen London and double up the Fists of Judgement and Language of the Stars?

Or plop down 1,600 CP for that one dragon in LoL?
>>
>>51526660
My first two daughters (Aella and Katsumi) tried to fight each other a lot as kids, to the point to where Aella tried to take the legendary tome Forseti and Katsumi took Tsundachi and tried to fight each other with them for kicks and shits.

They didn't really accomplish much, though, since Tsundachi needs to love her user to unlock her powers and Aella wasn't that skilled at wind magic yet at the time.

It was a heart attack to go through, even if the consequences were ultimately not as bad.
>>
>>51527255
>Life Gen
It's not so bad. You could always just remove it, and then depending on your perks use a one up or just plain survive it. After that, use something like Assimilation from Claymore to absorb it in a way that can't be removed.
>>
>>51527362
You may be remembering Johnny Test.

There is no Johnny Quest jump that I'm aware of.
>>
File: image.jpg (334KB, 1200x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334KB, 1200x495px
>>51527246
Neo Neo Neo Neo Zeon's ships were pretty based, at least aesthetically. To the degree that I based a couple of my heavy cruiser classes on the Rewloola, but scaled up quite a bit.
>>
File: Jumper uses charisma to redem.png (195KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper uses charisma to redem.png
195KB, 600x848px
>>51527323
>>51527360
Even Jumpers who claim to be doing good or following some kind of justice are just as damaged and the rest and are probably causing the same amount of harm.
>>
File: 1479605625654.gif (116KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479605625654.gif
116KB, 277x400px
>>51527323
>he thought any jumper was just a harmless trickster
>>
>>51527255
>I bleed like a geyser!
"Tis but a flesh wound!" geyser, or "create your own flooded battlefields of liquid to drown opponents" ala Leviathan from worm?
>>
>>51527343
Hey, there's nothing wrong with learning to trust and believe in yourself.

Or collecting austrian bodybuilders/politicians. We're all cool here.
>>
>>51527323
No jumpers are harmless. The question remains who and what they are harmful to, however.
>>
>>51527429
"one man bloodkakke"
>>
>>51527384
Ah thank you.
>>
How well would a Warframe stack up to space marines in 40k?
>>
>>51527448
My jumper's a strict pacifist.
>>
>>51527489
Well warframes are magic space ninjas powered by the warp.

Like probably pretty well if only because they cannot die permanently.
>>
File: Konata_Witch_Vector_by_CrackPL.jpg (158KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Witch_Vector_by_CrackPL.jpg
158KB, 400x400px
>>51527360
See, this guy gets me.

>>51527323
Haaahhh, no but seriously.
I'm a pretty old jumper by this point. And while I'm probably far weaker than any other jumper approaching my jump count, to call me harmless would be kindof silly.

I just have more fun doing stupid inane bullshit, is all!

>>51527381
You know, I never thought about that.
Well, no. Actually, I HAVE thought about tanking the shot with a 1up or something, which coincidentally would cause the "damage tanked by the life gem" meter to reset, I think. But not in absorbing it some other way.
Although I don't think I actually have a way to absorb it, personally. Still, that's a pretty good idea for other jumpers.

I just wanted to study the gem for science.

>>51527429
Kindof >>51527459
I mean, I honestly think of it kindof like turning on a garden hose or something.
Like, you know that totally messed up scene at the end of the Death Note anime? Or any anime that goes over the top with its blood spatter?
That's me. That's what I do all the time, every time I'm cut. But unlike those, I never actually run out of blood, so it just keeps spraying everywhere.
>>
Jumpers, what are some of your crowning achievements?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51526660
On her first day of preschool, my daughter got into detention for fighting. She was playing Yugioh with when there was an argument because this rich little swot Trevor wanted to use Pot of Greed even though it was banned, and his friends kept shouting down the other kids. A second after the little shits tried fighting a girl, one kid got punched into low orbit, one kid got punched into the moon and one kid got straight up sent into another dimension. Also, she jumped up and down on their blue eyes white dragon cards until they snapped.

I was actually super proud of her.

Because she'd completely mastered the force-negating whole body chakra seal technique I'd taught her! Sunny really is brilliant when she applies herself. Heck, she became best friends with the kid she punched into the sun because he'd always wanted to be an astronaut. The other kid was technically the first human to make contact with an alien race.

As for Trevor, he...landed in Arcadia, right in the Duchess of Candelabras' face. Poor kid had to be mindwiped after what she did to him.

Later I bought out Konami to rewrite the rules, just in case.

>>51526717
RAAAAVENLOFT

>>51526745
...86, anon. 86.

>>51527037
Nah. I have robo-angels to do that for me.
>>
Mardukth if you're around I have a question about Lunar jump. Is there going to be a companion import option for four companions like there was in Infernals?
>>
How well does the average xianxia protag jumper stack against someone from dbz? Like krillin or goku or vegeta?
>>
>>51527442
>collecting austrian bodybuilders/politicians
It is actually really hard. The way I did the warehouse, it is a 100 meter cube with a lot of potential, but nothing in it. No pre-installed sickbay, workshop, housing, or stasis pods.

So I need an actual canon companion, or at least a "import or create" depending on how I fan wank it...
So I cannot get the Arnold in True Lies, for example.
>>
So wait, what are all the samefag/avatarfag's defining features?

>Justice
Harem protagonist paladin who's a mad scientist on the side.
>Red
Demon mage botanist?
>Heavens
Something something moons.
>Yorokonde
Furry harem?
>ASA/Garlock
I don't even know how to sum this up. Universal mollusk?
>>
>>51527733
>Worm
Everybodies waifu.

>Spider
Drug dealing magical girl
>>
>>51527733
Nobody cares.
>>
>>51523557
Innovation/Invention. Machines. Technology. Industry. Death. Sickness/Cancer. Metal. Steam. Lightning. Crystal. Oil. Smoke.

(Maybe also Faith, Dogma, and Tools as his favored creations?)

>>51524443
No time limit, IIRC.

At one point, Cell mentioned he could keep fighting for days (or something like that) since he doesn't get tired.

But that would bore the audience.

>>51524755
Fair enough. As long as it actually gets put into WIPs, I guess I'm fine with it.

It's just that when this exact same thing happened with Infernals, it got put into the Completed folders. So I'm kinda wary of a repeat of that.

>>51527246
I kinda like the Irken Invader look for my spaceships, from Invader Zim.

>>51526864
Apart from what's mentioned, Bloodbending from Avatar's decent.

Universal Donor in Mad Max is good if you want to give it to others.

Inuyasha has Blades of Blood to throw magical shurikens of blood.

Justice League Dark has a particularly nice vampire variant too. And eXceed's vampire shoot blood bullets and have a bloodfort thingy to drain blood.

And in Exalted, you've got Adorjan and Metagaos charms.

>>51527633
It's just going to be normal import there, with discount for a full set of 8.

Lunars are still rare, but not as vanishingly so as Infernals, nor is them teaming up in numbers entirely unprecedented like it is for Infernals.

So the import'll be a bit cheaper. Solar/Abyssal/Infernal Mates will be more expensive though.
>>
If I have a flat "points off" discount and the traditional 50% off discount for the same item, which do I apply first? Specifically, I'm doing Mobile Jump Gundam, taking MS Engineer (200 off MS) and Drop-In/One of A Kind (50% off MS).
>>
>>51527760
>Sickness/Cancer
not so. His theme is using innovation and artifice to overcome his frailties. That he needs a frailty to overcome is inherent in that theme is incidental. Sickness /Cancer is more the theme that would switch to if he died or suffered fetich death.
>>
File: Autobot.jpg (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot.jpg
11KB, 227x222px
>>51527810
His robo-cancer is a pretty inherent part of him though.

He can't remove or overcome that himself, only mitigate it somewhat with maintenance and access to the energy of Creation/the Wyld.
>>
>>51527760
>It's just that when this exact same thing happened with Infernals
I thought Infernals was done. It certainly looks complete to me. Just because something is put in the completed jumps does not mean you cannot revisit it for tweaks later.

Wanting perfection before uploading it just gives you Wormitus, a syndrome where your output dries up to nothing for months on end out of fear of putting out a less then perfect jump.

(Side effects of Wormitus are Jumpers constantly trying to Waifu you to get early assess to your jumps.)
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51527733
>universal mollusk

Well, that's...not inaccurate? I mean. My defining features kinda shift every few hundred jumps looking back, without actually disappearing completely when the new defining features set in. Such is the curse of "you will always be you" perks.

I guess "Transhuman genius hypocrite control freak villain messiah" works pretty well, though.

>>51527797
Hmm. It usually specifies in the jump. Are you sure it doesn't in the margins or something? If not, er, I haven't seen GundamAnon around recently so you may need to fanwank something.

>>51527868
Really? I thought he only caught it after he tinkered with death and it blew up in his face or something, and he was just kind of generally sickly before that.

>>51527875
I believe Mardukth's been meaning to add scenarios after he's done Lunars.

>to get early assess

...well, you got that part right. I did indeed take four lady Infernals in my build, yes. And one of them does, indeed, carry the memories of Merela who is quite an early ass.
>>
>>51527868
>His robo-cancer is a pretty inherent part of him though
His robo-cancer was not known to even be a thing until he went into a medically induced coma for way way longer than intended. It seems fairly obvious to me then when he had it under control, it was not really much of a thing at all. Like I need glasses to see, I do not see my blindness without them as really inherent to me, but that the fact I wear glasses to see is one of my core traits. If I was stranded on an deserted Island with broken glasses, it would seems like by blindness was a defining part of me, but in normal circumstances it never really comes up.
>>
If I go human in Multiverse, but I'm a Runner from Prototype, would eating a Saiyan let me assimilate enough DNA to do as much as hybrids do (zenkai, tail, maybe SSJ1)?
>>
File: Bobby-Sad.jpg (35KB, 324x196px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Sad.jpg
35KB, 324x196px
>>51527733
>Something something moons.

Bodacious Babes

Heavens thing was being my bro
>>
>>51527246
>Fuck it, what are the best looking ships available?
You will have to go to alien races for that. I like Minbari stuff, and Goul'd/Ancient themes.
The glowing stuff with curves, and the "if the Incans had spaceships" type stuff.
>>
File: Alchemicals-EndPages.jpg (185KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemicals-EndPages.jpg
185KB, 1000x647px
>>51527875
Oh, yeah. Infernals is finished /now/. (barring the lexicon being finished and scenarios, but those are not technically necessary to call it complete)

But it was put on the drive in the Completed folders when it was still a WIP. Back when it was still missing stuff and didn't have an Intro.

>Wormitus
How terrifying.

>>51527918
>Really? I thought he only caught it after he tinkered with death and it blew up in his face or something, and he was just kind of generally sickly before that.
Pretty sure he was always sick with his robo-cancer.

It's just that, while he was still active in Creation, he had access to infinite energy/resources to sustain himself. Now that he's sleeping in Elsewhere, maintenance can't keep up with his sickness and it gradually gets worse.

To be fair, this also gave him the connection to true death necessary to create Exaltations, so it's not like it didn't benefit him in some way.

>>51527968
>The Great Maker was sickly and frail even at the dawn of the world. Without the infinite resources of Creation and the Wyld to sustain him, his illness spirals out of control, and his body rises in open revolt against itself.
>Before he sent himself off into exile, the Great Maker was able to hold his illness at bay with the limitless resources of the world and the Wyld beyond. Left in isolation, however, his illness is finally killing him.
Sure, he could mitigate it.

But "my sickness won't go out of control and kill me" does not equal "healthy".

It's less a thing he can overcome, and more "I'm a machine and need regular maintenance". Fitting for the Machine God.
>>
Any perks for depowering people?
>>
>>51527918
>My defining features kinda shift every few hundred jumps looking back
What ARE the various defining features you have/used to have in chronological order?
How have you evolved over time?

This question is open to all Jumpers, by the way...
>>
>>51528097
Started out as a paranoid person who happened to be charismatic, then became a hot-blooded shounen jumper for a few jumps, then I've been gradually shifting to a godly leader of peace. I should have bought the "you will always remain you" perks when I saw them because I'm gradually becoming less hot-blooded and yelly, which is really no fun.

Or a perk that lets me always be hot blooded.
>>
File: 133927916719.png (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
133927916719.png
117KB, 400x300px
>>51527733
>ASA/Garlock
Even with his recent character development, I still mostly think of him as that guy who is also a universe.
With sexy, sexy tentacles.

Deep in my heart, though, he'll always be that guy who was really into having a midget army.

As for me, I'm probably best known for being lazy, being mean to my companions, and being most inconsistent in morality and tone.
Oh, and being forgettable enough to not make it onto any lists.
>>
>>51528132
>Or a perk that lets me always be hot blooded.
We went in different directions, I guess, Ine of my favorite early perks is from Megas XLR, that let you substitute any emotion you are feeling/would be made t feel for indifference at any time. It in a bit unhealthy in an Adorjan way, but it made me think of the Gray Lantern Corps with a smile, and it was one that was always active, but you did not have to use it if you did not want to.
>>
File: 1475687882624.gif (106KB, 250x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475687882624.gif
106KB, 250x125px
>>51527733
>Heavens
Poor impulse control plus every shonen/toku power up I can feasibly get my grubby hands on, accidental snowball harems, and an existential crisis that ends up devolving into 'OOOOH, WHAT DOES -THIS- BUTTON DO?!'

And blowing up moons as a result of all of the above.

What? I said I'd be heckling and lurking now and then. Job searching and taxes are boring.
>>
File: Bunny Girl3.jpg (106KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl3.jpg
106KB, 850x850px
>>51528212

Bodacious Babes

You're alive bro and it's good to see you even if it only temporary
>>
>>51527733
>Worm_Anon
Not a waifu.
>>
>>51528159
>Deep in my heart, though, he'll always be that guy who was really into having a midget army.
Now I _really_ want him to answer that "current/previous defining features" question above. All I know about him is he ysed stuff from a bunch of different jump to go effective Primordial "I am many souls living inside myself, and everything is me" before there were Exalted jumps.

I don't know about his early stuff at all.
>>
>>51528210
That sounds like it could help.

>>51527733
>NikaMoth
Being an awesome mom raising kids in a polycule, trying to bring peace and helping the environment, and being a cute moth :3
>>
>>51527733
>ASA/Garlock
cumslut
>>
>>51528242
>Worm_Anon
CP Vampire who draws sustenance from difficult choices when you absolutely want/need 80% of the stuff in his jumps.
>>
>>51528304
*cumstud

FTFY

>>51528306
That describes 3-4 different jumpmakers though
>>
>>51527362
Johnny Quest? That cartoon about a family with a virtual reality machine and some random Indian guy with them?

God. It's been so many years.

Thanks for reminding me, anon. It disappeared from my memory as solidly as that thing about King Arthur's court reincarnating as a football team. Now, to look up this Future Quest you are talking about...
>>
>>51528426
that was the real adventures of Johnny quest and it is the inferior Remake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0kg_tzQvf4
>>
>>51528322
Just Red, Heavens and Worm really, but Worm kind of started it all off with the Worm jump.
>>
>>51528426
> That cartoon about a family with a virtual reality machine
You're thinking of The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest. It was a reboot, using CGI.
The original Jonny Quest was from the 60s, and mostly involved Jonny and his family (which included the random indian kid) going around jungles and having Indiana Jones style adventures.
>>
>>51528471
Well, excuse me for only watching the VCRs I had on the shelf. The only things TV was running were Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Teletubbies.

Over. And over. And over again.

So yeah, the tapes had holes in them by the time I grew up a bit.

>>51528505
Alright. The more you know.
>>
File: jtnk2m.jpg (23KB, 285x320px) Image search: [Google]
jtnk2m.jpg
23KB, 285x320px
Renegade Jump # 12 SCP Foundation
Background: Researcher (100)
Starting location: Site-19
Perks:
*Genre Savvy (100)
*Murphy’s Law (0)
*Sufficiently Advanced (300, Discount)
*That’s not how that works (400)
Equipment:
SCP-2400 (600)

Drawbacks:
*Numbers Game (+100)
*Before the Storm (+300) No she doesn’t count so she doesn’t have to worry. She is anything but perfect

(Small note I kind of goofed on the number of jumps my renegade gets to power up, so good news she has 60 jumps to kick my main jumpers rear instead of 40…somehow that’s really scary)

Journal Entry # 17172

Well I began my new job today at [Redacted]. At first I was happy because I thought I would be looking at strange objects solving mysteries and such. While that will be the case it is the means that I really take issue with. They are using the items on prisoners.

Even if they are on death row, some of the things I saw happen today were cruel. I saw men die horrible deaths… melting and screaming. It brought back flashbacks of the first war in Fuyuki city or the monsters as they turned to dust…

I don’t like it. I don’t know how long I’ll stay there, also there is the problem that if they catch me using a spell or ability they will try and detain me. Since they detain anything they don’t understand. Somehow even though my security level is pretty low I am getting the feeling this isn’t a place you can just offer a letter of resignation with and walk out. I heard them talking about former employees that wound up permanent guests of theirs because they manifested strange powers.

It would be very tempting to set up a fall for this place if I thought there were a better alternative out there. Maybe Kotomine will have a few ideas. He certainly has a unique perspective on things and is a very good listener.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51528539
Journal Entry # 17175

Ok so that didn’t go so well. I succeeded in creating an item that would create temporary copies of whoever was using it and placed it somewhere that it would turn up…. And it did… causing the person and clone to freak out, causing them to run from each other with the real one winding up in oncoming traffic. They said he would never walk again. It’s like a cruel joke. I couldn’t let that happen.

So I snuck in to his room in angel form and healed his spine and legs and now I am hoping somehow they don’t realize that it was me who did all of this. All the while I have Jackie offering to just kill them for me because she doesn’t understand that’s a bad thing. Fuck my life. I was just trying to do something to save lives.
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>51528532
I'm so sorry that sounds horrible
>>
>>51527135
Richard would make an excellent Jumper.
>>
>>51528568
It wasn't so bad. Shelf had some good stuff on it.

Thanks.
>>
>>51527411
>>51527448
This fucking dumbassery again?
>>
>>51528242
Worm_Anon is definitely a waifu, a tsundere.
Your disguise is pitiful, the farms are coming.
>>
>>51526799

Okay, since no one else had any comments and it should be cleaned up, can someone upload it to the upload folder.
>>
>>51528701
Um, don't you think a few of the other perks could do with a reworking? I mean, quite a few of them are a lot better, and they stick out like a sore thumb compared to everything else. I mean, you don't need to do it, but it'd ultimately make a better jump IMO.
>>
>>51528701
Do you seriously expect people to do your work for you every step of the way? Over half of the things in this version of the jump is the same as the old versions. The bits of lore aren't noticeable at all, but since you said you weren't going for lore we're supposed to ignore that I guess.

You've got 25 CP options that have more explanation than 400 CP options and looking at it, it seems that they have more explanations just because people specifically used them as examples from previous threads. Are these one liners deliberately there to be vague so people can abuse the wording, or did you decide that certain backgrounds and certain options shouldn't have much focus?

Your jump still has plenty of problems, especially if you look at it from a background to background perspective. Why is Warrior the only class to have a class locked drawback option? Why even have a 0 CP option for the Quests if getting +100 CP lets us choose freely anyways? If people are of the strength to do the quests without a problem, there's literally no reason not to take the extra CP.
>>
Okay, a kind of dumb question just occurred to me: Can the Transporter power from Worm work in a virtual space? It says it doesn't work on abstract concepts like moving around love or stuff like that, but virtual spaces are fairly rigidly-defined for all that they're abstractions. I don't have any real benefit in mind from asking this question, I'm just watching a game review for the pseudo-bullet hell game "Devil Dagger" and wondering if you could use Transporter to enhance playing skills for that genre.
>>
File: large2.jpg (144KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
large2.jpg
144KB, 500x706px
SO for my renegade chain I am thinking of maybe tweaking a couple rules. The renegade jumper has a Homunculus maid. It's not supposed to count as a companion and for a normal chain that would be fine. Also Renegade jumpers aren't supposed to be able to import companions do them even having them being a drawback, I was thinking of importing her maid somewhere making her a true companion, this breaks a couple of rules but I think it actually works better than having her run around as just an NPC.
>>
>>51528794

Any thoughts on which one sticks out?

>>51528820

It might have been a case of some of the less detailed perks made sense to me and I didn't think I had to explain things. As for certain 25 options having more explanations, it's because I thought they were needed.

The warrior had the drawback because the Barbarian class in Diablo Hellfire was a warrior knockoff. As in they used the same model and everything.

Basically, they can't increase their magic (outside of wearing items) while here. Writing up a class for the Barbarian seemed pointless when they function mostly like the warrior with a couple of tweaks.

So that's why only the warrior has a class locked drawback.

The bard option gets by with a perk for being a bard because there wasn't a horrific drawback to playing one unlike the barbarian.

The quest drawback means you have to complete them. The 50 cp option means you don't have to complete the quests but that you get extra. That seemed reasonably fair to me.

I'm sure some of the people will skip the quests because they don't want to deal with them.
>>
>>51529057
All of the ones that you added more fluff to stick out, and I mean that in a good way. They're actually interedting. The rest of the perk descriptions are fairly bland in comparison, and could stand to be brought up to par.
>>
What's your favourite jumpchain writefaggery?
>>
>>51529057
This is why your jump feels bland, because instead of doing the work beforehand, what you're doing seems to be trying to do as little work as possible and see what you can get away with. Instead of taking the time to reflect on what feedback you've gotten and how it applies to your entire jump, you've been applying little band aid fixes for things people point out. So you have almost half to three quarters of your jump lined with bare minimal explanations because in your mind you know how everything works, and you don't think you need to explain anything because everybody else is in line with you.

Your way of making jumps is like dipping a foot in every pond, then backing off when you realize the water is cold. You did this with calling it a game jump then literally only having one thing that made the game distinctive from other games of the genre, and a problematic one at that. You did this with your half assed approach to lore, which is really nothing but putting in names randomly with little explanation. Now even your classes feel like they're intentionally made to be imbalanced compared to one another.
>>
>>51528955
Follow your bliss
Story trumps rules anyway
>>
Would the maker of Dungeon Siege 2 happen to be around? If so, a few questions:

One, does Bastion only work for shields, or does it also work for other methods of blocking such as bracers and weapons? Two, does Barrage scale with the weapon? As in, can the projectiles be assumed to stand up to your use at the very least? Three, does Overshot only pierce the first barrier that's less than three feet thick, or any it encounters? Say, if you were in a building, would it ignore several walls, or only one?
>>
>>51529220
>Now even your classes feel like they're intentionally made to be imbalanced compared to one another.

Which class feels unbalanced?
>>
>>51529214
I like Heavens and SJ's stuff.
>>
>>51528504
Only the last two count as cp vampires. It doesn't count when you overinflate your prices for subpar options that other jumps do better.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>51529322
>SJ
Honestly, you'd think she'd make better jumps.
>>
>>51529220
>you've gotten and how it applies to your entire jump, you've been applying little band aid fixes for things people point out. So you have almost half to three quarters of your jump lined with bare minimal explanations because in your mind you know how everything works, and you don't think you need to explain anything because everybody else is in line with you

In my mind it works... which is why I'm here asking what isn't making sense to other people so that I can fix things because to me it makes sense. So blanket statements aren't as useful as you think.
>>
>>51529214
Konata's pretty great. Her accidentally turning Kratos into a cute little girl is still hilarious.

ASA's got rare moments of brilliance.

Red's good with demon funtimes.

There's the themed jumpers too (we had a cowboy, a megaman light number, a zergling, a dullahan, and a few more I think?), though they all seem to be dead.
>>
>>51529214
Justice's Tiger is pretty good, especially for SCP.
>>
>>51529214
Yoro wins by default just because it's the only chain I read and it was also pretty engaging
>>
>>51526717
DEEEEEEVVVVILL SURVIVORRRRRR.
>>
>>51529214
I enjoy everybody's stuff. Always curious to see what people get up to. Except for one exception which is mainly due to my particular brand of autism clashing with that person's particular brand of autism.
>>
>>51526799
The other perks (especially the capstones) can be made better.

Imbue? No idea what that does. Or I do, but only what, not how or how much. I like what you did with Rain of Arrows because it tells you how you perform the action, what the effects of it are, and a good indicator of scale. Also, it tells you why you have it and how it relates to the world. What kind of staves? How powerful? Does it require special rituals or reagents?
>>
>>51529214
Pretty much any of them where the jumper does not have kids. I just cannot wrap my head around what kind of issues a person has to have in order to play at having imaginary children.
>>
>>51529507
It's Red, isn't it?
>>
>>51529550
She doesn't writefag, anon.
>>
>>51529568
Yes she does, more rarely now but she has done some in the past.
>>
>>51529550
Nope.
>>
>>51529533
Not any worse than waifus desu senpai.
>>
>>51529583
Where?
>>
>>51529653
She posted it in thread when she did it, usually using pastebin.
>>
File: IMG_0412.jpg (76KB, 843x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0412.jpg
76KB, 843x737px
>>51528242
Worm you are best waifu, you don't need to hide!
>>
>>51529502
Explain.
>>
>>51529665
There's an archive of a chain of hers in the drive IIRC.
>>
>>51529637
It is a lot worse. Dreaming about attractive women because you want to fuck them is one thing, but there is literally no reason to be imagining kids unless you are some kind of pervert.
>>
>>51529279
He's merged Bard with Drop In, so Bard is immediately screwed up since the Drop In option has the largest amount of game meta perks. The Warrior as mentioned gets a +200 CP drawback which also makes a 400 CP perk free, in addition to the drawback giving more perks after the jump is done, somehow nearly all of the crafting perks have been stuffed into the Warrior as well. The Rogue is extremely specialized into Bow usage, but because the other two backgrounds are much more open ended, this makes the Rogue's overspecialization an oddity, in that the background only becomes appealing for a bow user, whereas the other backgrounds can at least find utility for a much larger range. If every background was specialized, or if every background had an open ended option, it'd still be arguable, but right now the Rogue is the odd woman out.

Let's ignore the fact that several of the Sorcerer perks read like they were intentionally put in there to fulfill the author's personal needs, and the fact that he uses one liners makes it feel painfully obvious. If we ignore that, the Sorcerer looks to be the most viable background, because it's stacked with utility options. The Sorcerer makes the Rogue feel like a cardboard cutout, but let's do the jumpmaker a courtesy and just say that the game itself makes Sorcerers the best or something like that.

But then you get to the monk, and the monk looks like the jumpmaker just took random things and stuffed them in, with no effort put into it. A capstone for finding food and materials. Random perks stuffed in for armour states and specific weapon usages that don't even have synergy like the Rogue does. Even the most basic perks read like they could fit for anyone. The only justification that Monks apparently have are with some items, and even that isn't particularly rewarding, in contrast to the Warrior's "drawback" options.
>>
>>51529693
I think you've got the two mixed up, anon. Or this is bait, in which congratulations on getting me to respond.
>>
>>51529693
I think you're making it sound worse than it is in most cases. Imagining a different, fantastical life peopled with imaginary characters including friends and family might be weird. But it's not perverted.
>>
>>51529693
>not understanding why some people want kids
>not understanding that some of us might be infertile and can't adopt
>>
>>51529675
I lost to Lucifer. By a large Margin. He pretty much kicked my teeth in, because it was only Jump #191. I ended up surviving because he was too focused on me to notice Sayaka with a Sword of the Cross.
>>
>>51529388
Whether it works in your mind doesn't matter when you're not the person reading the jump. You can't expect people to keep giving you slack just because you explain everything away with "It works in my head". People have told you that a large portion of your jump is poorly explained, your update above there did not address that entirely. You can't expect people to dedicate the time to point out each and every flaw. Even jumps made with more detail and polish don't get much feedback, so why do you expect people to cater to you specifically and handhold you through the process?
>>
>>51528689
I am not in disguise. But these farms sound like like a corrupt industry that really should be put out of business.

>>51529673
I am Nona_Mrow, not Worm_Anon. Look at the top of my post. The name is obviously different.
>>
So I'm going to become the Saiyan God Emperor and have a harem of cute monkey girls. Then I just need to decide which alt-form to be in when we make monkey babies.

So what would be the best race to mix with Saiyans? Kryptonians, maybe?
>>
>>51529760
Are you related to Nona Rovivrus Lived?
>>
Nona_Mrow is a dirty whore.
>>
>>51529733
Oh that's funny, I lost to God. Had to hide in my Warehouse for a bit. At least I finally had time to read Proust.
>>
File: saitama.jpg (36KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
36KB, 500x715px
If I imported Saitama as a companion and then fused with him would that be enough to carry me through DBM with the Super drawback?
>>
>>51529775
Kryptonians are a bad choice, because Saiyans get stronger when injured, and Kryptonians generally aren't likely to get injured. I would suggest something magically inclined, because that is an area where Saiyans kind of suck, except they seem pretty durable to magical damage(though that may just be due to how Ki and magic tend to interact in db).
>>
>>51529
Try multiple combinations and roll to see how it works out. That's how I do my eugenics experiments anyway.
>>
File: 183.jpg (276KB, 738x984px) Image search: [Google]
183.jpg
276KB, 738x984px
>>51529836
They don't get stronger when injured. They get stronger when they're near death.
>>
>>51529836
That's a fair point. I wad just thinking that the primary weaknesses of Saiyans are that they need to breathe and eat, they only heal about as fast or slightly faster than humans, and they're relatively squishy without channeling Ki, all of which are covered by Kryptonian powers. But I guess it also negates their greatest strength.

Oh! Maybe Asgardians?
>>
>>51529831
>one punching Beerus the destroyer
>one punching fem broly
>one punching Zen Oh-sama
In all seriousness Saitama hasn't shown enough power to match some of the characters in Super. At least, not yet. It's a definite maybe, though.
>>
>>51529510
>es) can be made better.
>Imbue? No idea what that does. Or I do, but only what, not how or how much. I like what you did with Rain of Arrows because it tells you how you perform the action, what the effects of it are, and a good indicator of scale. Also, it tells you why you have it and how it relates to the world. What kind of staves? How powerful? Does it require special rituals or reagents?

That I can work with.

>>51529703
>He's merged Bard with Drop In

Bard had an identify skill which is in drop in... and the two weapon bit.,.. they didn't have music attacks or anything in the game. There wasn't much to work it.

> in addition to the drawback giving more perks after the jump is done

You get a rage ability after... that comes with its own built in drawback, being angry...

>The Sorcerer makes the Rogue feel like a cardboard cutout,

Rogues basically shot monsters... sorcerers blasted them.

The closest npc thing to a rogue you have in the first game is probably Wirt the fence.

I could put in a crafting perk for rogues for the runes... but where would that fit in?

As for the monks. They could hit three things and hit things fast with a staff... they weren't a very impressive character.

Rogues also get a discount on Unique items.

(also an imbue thought..)

Imbue: [600]
By reciting ancient chants during the forging process you can imbue the weapon or armor with a suffix and prefix of your choice from this world.

Imbue: [600]
By reciting ancient chants that call upon the power of creation during the forging process you can imbue the weapon or armor with a magical suffix and prefix of your choice from this world. Other than a certain amount of temporary weariness this requires no strange reagents or materials on your part. With enough time and study you might be able to expand the list of prefixes and suffixes to include similar magical words from other lands.

There is a link in the notes to a list of prefixes and suffixes.
>>
>>51529831
You have to be at around the same power level to do it properly, unless earring fusion is what you were talking about.

>>51529882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwiBzffCylc
Here you go good sir.
>>
>>51529831
Actually, on that topic, does that drawback have to make Super canon? I just want the movies and GT, since I intend to go through Super in the Endjump.
>>
>>51529912
Drawback says you can add any you wish so you could probably limit that to gt. Butif you go gt in universe 16 with only vegeto how does that work?
>>
>>51529904
Okay, so I watched the video, or at least the part discussing his actual shown abilities. I stand by my statement. He's impressive, but he isn't destroy the universe as collateral powerful.
>>
>>51529693
Do you have no 'parent' instinct at all?
Have you never felt a surge of protectiveness towards a child, ever?
>>
>>51529995
No, at least not enough to imagine kids all day.
>>
>>51529989
I agree with you on your maybe area but I felt the need to drop that so others, who may not be familar with the IP in question would have a reference point. 14% FAL is kinda fucking ridiculous though I must admit, though going by what I understand of Kamehameha I thing they could dodge even punches at that speed.
>>
If you added up all the years from all of your jumps while using your base age as the start point, how old you?
>>
What's Superman or Supergirl's most impressive strength feat in TAS? I'm going to ham it up as a villain and get in a fist fight with them and I'm wondering if I'm strong enough already or a I need to buy the option in the jump.
>>
>>51530030
>No
Anon... you were the weird one all along!
>>
>>51529995
No.
Kids are for faggots.
>>
>>51529989
Did you watch the entire video?
Because for all that science, Kyle explains at the end the true source of Saitama's strength. He's a gag character. He's as strong as he needs to be to make the gag work.

And if I remember correctly I think that ONE said one time that the full force of Saitama's serious punch, when he stops holding back and actually puts all of his strength into it, would equal the Big Bang.
>>
>>51530069
Well that's just false by definition.

Kids are pretty shit, though.
>>
>>51526660
Little Maria, one of my half-dragon children, used to "sneak" out of the house in a makeshiift superhero outfit to go fight crime
When she was six.

Alexander got into the Lab once, he somehow tamed the Deathclaw/Cazador/Botfly/Chryssalid hybrid. I have no fucking idea how he did it.

Fred and Samantha have had a rivalry since they were three years old competing over everything.

Absolutely everything about Gabirel, but Hastur is his mother so it's to be expected.

I took the "extra kid" drawback once for every one of my waifus.

>>51527489
All things considered? I'd place them around Eldar threat level, they bare a lot of similarities to Eldar in how they fight at times.

>>51527733
You are not wrong, at least about me.
>>
>>51528701
It's hard to improve on shit, Anon.

The entire concept comes across as the worst sort of power grab. And while gimmicky, gimmicky only works if you're a really good jump maker, and you, sir, are no jump maker.
>>
>>51529775
Half-dragons are always a good standby? Get 'em some sorcery to go with their punching.

Life Fiber Hybrids from Kill la Kill are pretty good at their regen, which may be useful... Maybe the Immortal Tribe from Mushoku Tensei too, but I'm not sure how good their regen is?
>>
>>51530042
Yeah, Saitama is still utter bullshit. I mean 14% the speed of light and pretty much destroying the moon in a setting where mountain busting is almost nonexistant? He's total bullshit.

>>51530076
Arale is also a gag character who has enough strength for the joke. She still isn't Beerus strong. And, at least according to many anons in the past, that punch equalling the big bang thing is a myth. Of course, I don't know for sure, but if there's an interview around somewhere I hope someone links it
>>
>>51530055
Superman once rewinded time by flying around the earth really fast which spun the earth backwards and made the day rewind so he could redo a mistake.
>>
>>51530133
>Arale
Didn't she casually stomp SSJB Goku and Vegeta?
>>
>>51530044
Are we counting backgroumd ages? If so I am like 10 million or something.

If not Im only around 4 million.
>>
>>51530148
...Did he do that in the animated series?

I only remember that from the movie.
>>
>>51530044
You mean if we count how old we are when we started + time before jump start + actual jump time?
471 after 24 jumps. The life before a jump starts really adds up after a while.
>>
>>51529896
If you're going to stick with the bare minimum of what you think the setting offers you, then there's no way that you can make it fit for jumpchain, and you might as well leave it as it is. You're trying to make a "game" jump, using that to justify the lack of fluff and lore perks, but the game was never intended to be balanced as a jump, so from the very beginning your premise was flawed.

But we ignored this in good faith, nobody pointed it out because everybody was under the impression that you were going to be putting in the effort to flesh this out. Right now you're not doing that. Right now you're trying to justify why you don't need to put more work into this by saying it either works in your head, or breaking down the options into further generalizations. You said you wanted to make a game jump, and now that's become a crutch you rely on every time you're faced with a problem.

Somehow we have jumps of movies only an hour long which have more effort put into them than this. If you're part of this community, I'm assuming you've seen other jumps before. Even ignoring the jumps that are hundreds of pages long and stuffed with detail, there are plenty of jumps out there that could have given you guidance into how to solve your "generalization" problem. If you don't want to do that, and you feel that your jump is fine, then by all means upload it to the drive yourself and see if it gets accepted.
>>
>>51529880
They get stronger from injury as well, it's just not as noticeable as recovering from near death. It seems to be more of a curve though, the closer to death they come the more power, with normal injuries not doing much, bad injuries doing a bit, severe injuries being notable, and near death seeming to at times doing so much as double their power. Of note was Goku doing his super gravity training on the way to Namek, he didn't come close to death but trained until he had to use senzu beans to continue several times. Vegeta later did the same training, but took a lot longer to reach the same level.
>>
>>51529760
>I am Nona_Mrow, not Worm_Anon.
Of course you are not Worm_Anon!
Why would Worm_Anon use a name that sounds like the poster is a Cat Girl?
That just makes Waifuing _more_ likely, not less!
>>
>>51530154
Pretty much, although they were still afraid Beerus would just delete her if she pissed him off.
>>
>>51529760
Are you Wyrm_Anon though?
>>
>>51530208
That Worm_Anon, such a Bodacious_Babe
>>
>>51530133
I can't really provide any evidence since it's just something I heard. It might just be nonsense. Also it's heavily implied that we haven't seen much at all of Saitama's strength. The closest we got was his fight with Boros and Boros himself observed that Saitama wasn't even trying to win. He was visibly putting up forth almost no effort and nothing that Boros did was able to put so much as a bruise on him.
>>
>>51530148
>Superman once rewinded time by flying around the earth really fast
>>51530055
>in TAS
I think you misread his post there. Because you went past TAS, past comics, and into the dumbest parts of Christopher Reeve's secret shame.
>>
>>51530061
Most people here are going to between 16 and 25 (though there will be some oldfags as well), its pretty common for people in this age bracket to have no desire for children. Most people tend to warm up to the idea as they get older but not everyone does, as seen by the millions of couples around the world who are child free without being infertile.
>>
>>51529744
>so why do you expect people to cater to you specifically and handhold you through the process?

I don't though the feed back is appreciated when people have constructive ideas.

I'm still working on fixing bits and pieces.

>>51530171
>you're trying to justify why you don't need to put more work into this by saying it either works in your head,

Not trying to justify anything. I'm saying that a lot of the time people take it for granted that people know certain things. I'm trying to hammer the issues out.
>>
>>51526660
With the updated Sailor Moon JumpI kind of... accidentally... adopted the Senshi?

That mentor Drawback was a helluva drug.

Most of the time I spent looking like a small, cat-sized white-and-gold Dragon. ...granted, I make no guarantees I was anything like a good parent. Given that I was an utterly sarcastic smart-ass with a motivational tactic that could be considered taunting by many interspaced by rare moments of encouragement and honest, sound advice, I was probably more a Cool Uncle/Big-Bro than an actual parent.

Still, they turned out relatively alright in the end. I had to cut Haruka and Michiru down to size, though. Literally. I de-aged them to around Hotaru's age to get them to stop thier fucking 'to cool for thou' solo act they had going on all the time.

Good times.
>>
>>51530044
I honestly think you should be adding the age of your origins to that as well. I mean, unless the memories you get from origins just flat-out stop mattering as soon as the jump ends.
>>
>>51530055
I'm on my phone right now, but off the top of my head, he and Mongul lift a fuckhuge piece of stone in the War World episode. Also, his fights with Darkseid and Shazam each have MoS-style collateral damage.
>>
>>51530178
You know what the most bullshit part of Zenkais are? They seem scale multiplicatively so they're always noticeable. Which explains why Goku and Vegeta grow faster the stronger they get.
>>
>>51530148
I heard somewhere that it was supposed to just be him going so fast that he went back in time, and everyone just misinterpreted what was happening.
>>
>>51530312
That's always been my interpretation.
>>
Staff Creation: [600]
You’ve learned a ritual to create spell staves that involves priming a staff with any spell you know then pouring mana into the staff until you’ve paid for the spell as many times as you want up to a max of 255 times the cost of the spell. The staffs start fully charged. You’ve also used the proper method of charging staffs which means that you can recharge a staff without damaging the staff’s potential.

Hopefully that is more clear.
>>
>>51530254
You need to realize that most people don't care about this jump. 54 posters, and you've had one to three guys that actually bothered responding to you and your update. Even if you did put in the effort, it's no guarantee that people will care, so if you come off as not putting in much effort at all, it's even less likely that people will care.
>>
>>51530308
It could also be that they have good enemies/training partners. No others survive the crap they do which they then use against each other to train, zenkais also make you resistant to whatever hurt you last time so it is making you tougher all the time.

I want to give the z fighters all xianxia pills to refine their bodies and see what happens.
>>
Is there a perk that lets me deactivate any magic I have on at a moment's notice?
I mean, no one's perfectly accurate 100% of the time. People can dodge stuff. And I'm not fond of collateral damage.
>>
>>51530044
Well, I was Alcor in DeSu 2, so...old enough to invent fire?
>>
>>51528901
Not the jumpmaker, but here's my two potatoes:

In-jump, it wouldn't work. "The targets have to be physical things". The virtual space of an ordinary computer game is conceptual, not physical. Even if you had an out-of-jump way to project yourself into the virtual space, the shard can't grok that.

Post-jump, however... these two phrases come into play: "powers are now part of you" and "powers adjust to still be functional". Which means if you went to a jump which literally inserted you into an otherwise virtual realm, it would be there with you and experience it as a physical place like you do, or if you used a device that carried your powers into virtual space - e.g. the Jumper-grade Virtual Helmet from Sword Art Online - it would adjust to being inside a virtual realm.

And over time by exposing the power to various VR systems it may figure out how virtual spaces are represented in physical space so that it can help you put digital bullet A into digital boss B without needing the helmet. Expect a lot of Game Overs in the meantime though (and Thinker headaches).

That's just my fanwank. Potatoes, YMMV.
>>
>>51530154
Arale shows up in Super?
>>
>>51530438
Just recently. Like, right after the Zamasu arc ended.
>>
>>51530382
>posters, and you've had one to three guys that actually bothered responding to you and your update. Even if you did put in the effort, it's no guarantee that people will care, so if you come off as not putting in much effort at all, it's even less likely that people will care.

I've had a decent number of suggestions the last couple of days both from people that liked it and from people that didn't.

As for not caring about jumps, doesn't really bother me, it's an old game.
>>
>Exalted, Disgaea, DBZ
>All of them non-End Jumps
Oh, how far we have fallen~
>>
Why is it that bait posters still use tildes like it doesn't make what they're doing obvious?
>>
>>51530500
I don't know~
It's almost like they're not the sharpest knives in the Drawer~
>>
>>51530456
I was disappointed. Vegeta acknowledged that he had no chance of winning against a gag character as long as he was fighting seriously, so he shouted "look, a UFO!" and kicked her when she looked. Then he got defeated immediately afterwards.

I wish the rest of the episode had been Vegeta fighting her in a silly manner with a serious internal narration.
>>
So what form do you think there'll be after the Super Bluper Sayain? Is he going to start cycling colors or is he going to try and make saiyans more monkey or god like?
>>
File: smiling cat.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
smiling cat.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
>>51530500
No idea, but I find it funny because it reminds me of ara~ara~.

... actually, that explains everything: baiters are just tsundere for their OPs and shitposters are just tsundere for the thread.
>>
>>51530487
Amazing what we can accomplish when we stop listening to a certain jumpmaker.
>>
>>51530487
>No Saint Elsewhere endjump where you spark at the beginning and have to go back through all your previous jumps to find the snowglobe that contains reality
We still have mountains to climb.
>>
Would an anti-copying/-reverse engineering perk like those in Xena or Young Justice prevent my SBURB enemies from getting stronger through my Prototyping?
>>
>>51530598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE9kgmAZF6M
>>
>>51530594
Ara~ara isn't tsundere, Ara~ara is "Sexy older woman, usually a Christmas Cake"
>>
>>51530590
They brought back Kaioken after Bluper Saiyan, right? Maybe it'll be more multipliers. Bluper Saiyan + Kaioken x a billion + whatever.
>>
>>51530623
The thing is, SBURB breaks if it doesn't copy things from the prototyping. Like, not prototyping makes the game unwinnable, so messing with that sounds like a good way to screw yourself over.
>>
>>51530642
Anon probably has no clue what the expression was supposed to mean in the first place and is just using it for the tildes.
>>
>>51530660
How so? I thought the big deal was that the Royalty inherited all the Classpects?
>>
So how are updates to a series handled for jumps?
Is it assumed you were there for it or if there is enough new content does it become a new jump?
>>
>>51530688
Classpects are separate from prototyping. The enemies in SBURB won't have classpect powers unless you prototype a player before you enter the Medium, which won't happen unless you're going crazy off the rails with shenanigans.

The enemies you'll face in SBURB will acquire aspects of whatever you prototype BEFORE you enter the medium, but not AFTER. However, every player needs to prototype something before you enter, because the battlefield needs that to evolve to its final stage, which is important for winning SBURB.
>>
File: god frog.png (197KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
god frog.png
197KB, 500x281px
>>51530688
The royalty hasn't been shown to inherit classpects though. That'd require a player to be prototyped before they enter the game, since they only get the stuff thrown into the Sprite before then.

Anyway, without prototyping things, you don't have enemies in the game and your Battlefield doesn't evolve into its final stage. Meaning you can't win.
>>
File: AU Kakarot.png (342KB, 1087x445px) Image search: [Google]
AU Kakarot.png
342KB, 1087x445px
>>51526660

I haven't actually taken Generic Parenting yet. But recently I did end up raising Kakarot of Universe 10 in the Dragon Ball Multiverse jump.

He was a difficult child, even with "Master of the Order" from Lone Wolf and "Power of Friendship" from Nanoha to keep him loyal.

I TRIED to teach him stuff outside of fighting so he could at least pretend to be a functional adult, but as you can imagine progress on that was slim.

He still ended up with Chi-Chi somehow, and I managed to beat the concept of being a good husband/father into his head. So at the very least he's slightly better than Goku in those regards.

I had a fun time spoiling their kids in-between fighting the various threats to Earth, and generally just being a cool Saiyan grandpa.
>>
>>51530748
It generally depends on exactly how much the series expands.
Like for the Avatar series, we got two jumps.
And we're getting a second jump for MCU, because shit's growing out of control.

But for something like… I dunno, Tower of God, maybe? Unless a bunch of seriously crazy, left-field shit pops up out of nowhere, it's probably going to stay as a single jump.

And as for whether or not you were there for it, I guess that comes down to the individual's decision? I mean, if they can reason that they altered the plot enough, then logically some of the later plot elements might not come to be.
Or they could just retcon it. It's not like we're being graded or anything.
>>
>>51530753
>>51530781
But can't other people prototype things? Is there a reason why I can't just use Toggle to make some things non-prototypable?
>>
>>51530853
>It's not like we're being graded or anything.
Didn't we fail a test a few threads ago?
>>
>>51530688
You're misunderstanding, possibly due to confusion from hearing various peoples' plans for exploiting prototyping. How it works is that you have to prototype at least one thing in the early game, before you enter the Incipisphere. The traits from this thing then get copied onto all the monsters, with the royalty getting the strongest effects from them. You can skip prototyping, but it leads to a dead session. Literally. All the helpful NPCs on the planets are dead, and the monsters are all undead skeletons. Only Prospit and Derse survive, and they get all weird and nihilistic because they know their world is doomed. Don't make a dead session.

You have a second slot for prototyping, and it can be filled pre- or post-entry. If you fill it pre-entry, then it has the same effects as your first slot. If filled post-entry, then the enemies don't get any power-up from it. But either way, the things that were prototyped are fused together inside the Kernalsprite. So what some people are planning on doing is taking advantage of this to prototype something with traits they want pre-entry, and prototyping themselves post-entry. Provided you do wait until after entering the Incipisphere to prototype yourself, you're fine, the enemies won't get your powers. Though it's probably actually smarter to prototype your dream body (which actually is a physical thing) and then use your real body to go God Tier. The resurrection effect of going God Tier will revive you through your Kernalsprite self, making it alive again so you get all the power without having to be a weird ghost.
>>
>>51530480
Take the hint and just stop. This isn't any different from how some other jumpmakers have worn the rope thin. If you actually have an update, and not just some one line fix, then post that.
>>
>>51530867
Yes, the rest of your party is going to prototype things, too. But only them. So you can just say "Hey, companions, please don't prototype anything that's going to fuck us over". And don't leave any dead things out around the Kernalsprite. They actually are attracted to the dead and dying, so if you wait too long on prototyping them due to looking for the perfect thing, "coincidence" will lead to some corpse coming into contact with them. This can work to your advantage if you strategically leave out only one corpse for them to prototype with, though.
>>
File: sburb genesis.png (799KB, 1614x892px) Image search: [Google]
sburb genesis.png
799KB, 1614x892px
>>51530867
>But can't other people prototype things?
It needs ALL the players to have prototyped at least something to get to its final stage.

I mean, if you're worried about them being too powerful... Just throw in something like a rabbit plushie, or your dead grandmother's ashes, or a dead cat, or a anything that doesn't give much benefit.

>Is there a reason why I can't just use Toggle to make some things non-prototypable?
...You want to prototype yourself?
>>
>>51530867
>But can't other people prototype things?
Anyone can throw things into a Sprite, but you're not going to meet any enemies until you're already in the Medium, and at that point they wouldn't benefit from future Prototyping. The Sprite would still change, but the bad guys wouldn't get any benefit.

>Is there a reason why I can't just use Toggle to make some things non-prototypable?
Probably not, but Prototyping is something that you very much control. If you don't want something Prototyped, don't throw it in the Sprite. The issue was trying to Prototype something without the game's enemies being affected, which runs a risk of breaking the game.
>>
>>51527733
>Jane Doe
Poor impulse control, inappropriate responses, droid armies, and disproportionate retribution.

>>51526660
I've never felt as powerless as I did when the doctor told us Miranda was blind.

Slice of Life was very early chain for me, so I figured the power locking wouldn't be an issue. There were some complications during birth, and...well.... It took some adjusting, but I like to think she was happy growing up. Loved hearing all of my "made up" stories and playing board games with us.

That girl is ruthless at Monopoly.

It wasn't until after ST:TNG that I brought back a set of ocular implants for her. Miranda went from seeing nothing to seeing EVERYTHING. She was eighteen by then.

I was going somewhere with this. Right.

Expect bad things to happen, but if you're ready for them, they can be not as bad. Or something.

Eh.

>>51530044
At Jump 100, I'm pushing 1200. I almost always choose Drop In as my background, but I also take the extra six months in Slice of Life after each Jump.
>>
>>51531017
>At Jump 100, I'm pushing 1200. I almost always choose Drop In as my background, but I also take the extra six months in Slice of Life after each Jump.
Did you take some extra time drawbacks somewhere? Because six extra months per jump taken is a max of fifty years at Jump 100, not two hundred.
>>
>>51530642
Yes, I know. But ara~ara is, as you say, associated with sexiness and attraction.

Shitposter: you're stupid but I want your attention anyway!
Tsundere: baka, it's not like I like you or anything!
>>
>>51531144
Ara ara just means 'my oh my', more or less.
>>
>>51530853
>And we're getting a second jump for MCU
Lol, no we're not.
>>
>>51531168
I've seen more adults use it for children than anything, outside of anime.
>>
>>51531087
extra time Clone Wars, Incredibles, Kerbals, and my Return on ST:TOS, plus I'm rounding a bit. Chartreuse is the one that knows for certain.
>>
is there a Crusader Kings jump being made? I am pretty sure that the Victoria jump references one
>>
>>51531248
Cenanon
>>
>>51531198
It's just associated with older people. Even in English, 'my my' and 'my oh my' are things you expect old people to say, whether to kids acting up or what.
>>
Can someone give me an example of a Mary Sue character for the fanversus drawback? for reference I made GT canon
>>
Hey Mardukth if I become a sorcerer in the Dragonblood jump is me getting the sorcery perk in Infernals worth it?
>>
>>51530972
On a Scale of one to Eleven, how stupid is this? http://pastebin.com/7C2FCkxv
Also, what kind of Powers would a Rogue of Light Have?
>>
>>51531276

How do you mean an example? Like an actual character, or what makes a Mary Sue? Because if you want an example, find Mary Sue in Multiverse and study her, she's exactly what she sounds like.
>>
>>51531302
Don't buy sorcery until we get a Solars jump, they're the only ones that can reach the higher tier.
>>
>>51531339
Infernals and Abyssals can reach it too, the Infernals jump just doesn't offer it as a purchase.
>>
>>51531333
An example on how powerful they can be, something like the cold steel pic
>>
>>51531302
>>51531339
>whynotboth.jpg
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>51531176
>>
>>51531373
To be fair to anon, when a jumpmaker invites others to make replacements for their jumps it's not as if we can expect them to make jumps after that.
>>
File: yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif (448KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif
448KB, 320x180px
>>51531422
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51531302
Yes. First of, Dragonblooded don't get the access to the Sapphire and Adamant Circles of Sorcery.

Second, Infernals have different benefits and drawbacks to their Sorcery depending on the Yozi, which can benefit some of your spells.

Third, Infernals demon-summoning is just flat-out better, at least until the Adamant Circle.

>>51531366
Abyssals can only reach Celestial Sorcery, IIRC.

But they're the only ones that get Void Necromancy.

>>51531313
I'm gonna say... 7-ish? So probably sorta appropriate for Sburb.

Probably depends on what they'll get from your Doomed Timeline-self and Dreamself (and robin).

Where'd you get your dead Dreamself from before the game even started?

...Can I get back to you about the Rogue of Light later? Sorry for making you wait again, but it's literally 3:30am here, and I was just about to pass out.
>>
>>51528901
>Can the Transporter power from Worm work in a virtual space?
Yes, because virtual spaces have electrons, so you can ask how to get this packet of electrons to that location.
Like the love thing, you could not ask how to make to people to love each other, but you could ask how to get this person physically in the presence of that person in this famed romantic location at this culturally romantic date.
>>
>>51531558
Appearifier.
No Problem. Have a nice sleep!
>>
Anyone know if Valeria is around? I have a question about Drakengard.
>>
>>51531422
We've had jumpmakers invite others to make replacements for their jumps and still continue to make jumps afterwards, so your point is baseless.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>51531579
Ah, fair enough. And thanks.
>>
>>51531600
Nah, on Thursdays she eats the hearts of unbelievers. Not a good day to mess with her.
>>
>>51531600
She won't be on for another day or so, most likely. She got really pissed off the other day because Timmy used the new DBZ Multiverse jump to attack Red, so she's taking a few days off to cool down.
>>
What is Exalted sorcery like and do you have to take a perk in any of the jumps or can you just learn it in a jump?
>>
>>51531686
All of the perks relate to different forms of Exalted sorcery that are kind've exclusive to one another, I believe. If I'm remembering correctly, at least.
>>
>>51531686
It requires you to give up the things most important to you.
>>
>>51531664
>inb4 wasn't trolling bro / I didn't say that / hugbox meme'ing

or

>inb4 can't take the heat v. 1-100000
>>
>>51531664
Yeah, I was hoping she might already have, but I can understand wanting to cool off, and its the sort of question that's not really important and can wait.
>>
>>51531558
What materials do you get with your purchase of Exotic Components in Infernals?

>>51531712
>It requires you to give up the things most important to you.
Oh I don't like the sound of that.
>>
>>51531664
>Timmy used the new DBZ Multiverse jump to attack Red

Wait what the fuck?

What logical gymnastics were required for THAT?
>>
>>51531558
>Yes. First of, Dragonblooded don't get the access to the Sapphire and Adamant Circles of Sorcery.
He did not ask about also getting Infernal sorcery, but about getting the _Perk_
If you already have sorcery from another method, this means you have access to sorcery without the filter of a Yozi initiation, and can just straight to the second circle by purchasing a yozi initiation charm at Essence 4.
>>
>>51531754
>Oh I don't like the sound of that.

It's actually a bit weird. It's less "giving up what's important," and more "giving up what's holding you back."
>>
>>51531755
Basically, a combination of the classic "Nerfbitch" insult and "Well, obviously DBZ Multiverse replaces DBZ, which used to be an endjump, so we should replace Bayonetta and get actually powerful jumps :^)" or something like that.

He actually used :^), by the way.
>>
>>51531755
None. He just runs through his pre-packaged insults and inserts the jump and jumpmaker he wants to target. Beyond years long obsession, part of my loathing of him is that he gets called a troll and shitposter. As someone who loves the fine art of trolling and shitposting, I am just appalled that his shtick gets branded as trolling and shitposting.

He is the Nickleback of trolls.
>>
>>51531755
That Multiverse was a DBZ replacement, and it as grounds for replacing Bayonetta.

It's kind of creepy how much that jump is obsessed over by certain people.
>>
>>51530623
>prevent my SBURB enemies from getting stronger through my Prototyping
>>51530660
>SBURB breaks if it doesn't copy things from the prototyping
He is still going to prototype, he is talking about using a perk to keep the Kings and Queens of Prospit and Derse from gaining any power from it. Like he as a copy protection perk and prototypes a suit of Comic level Iron Man style power armor he made. So the Kernel sprite has been prototyped as necessary for the game, but due to the perk the royals do no gain any more durability, or repulsor beams, etc from the prototyping.
>>
>>51531745
What is it? Maybe it was already answered or someone on the board knows the answer.
>>
>>51531898
Why does Saber love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>51530480
>I've had a decent number of suggestions the last couple of days
Yeah, I made some comments in earlier threads, but now it seems the only ones with anything new to say are the ones wanting to berate and browbeat you into changing things more to their liking.

You have the same two guys working each other into a lather over who can be more salty towards you.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>51531686
Reality-hacking, in three orders of magnitude. It's got neat stuff, though it's mainly useful for utility, not blasting stuff.

You can learn it in-jump, the perks generally just give you a headstart and talent.

>>51531711
Nah. Only normal Exalted Sorcery, Yozi-style Sorcery from Infernals, and Necromancy are actually different.

>>51531754
>Exotic Components
bristles from Isidoros, hellish metal-leaves, acid from the heart of Kimbery, stones that ignore gravity, shards of She Who Lives' broken spheres, burning scales of Oramus, the hearts of behemoths, frozen lightning, a spike of stone that wavers like a candleflame, the eye of a demon lord...

And a lot more besides. Whatever seems cool, can be used in Artifacts, and comes from the Yozis, basically.

>Oh I don't like the sound of that.
The sacrifice is just something that's holding you back.

Or you can cop out and cut off a finger.

>>51531758
That's... not how it works.

You can't grab the Celestial Circle through a Yozi Initiation without having the Terrestrial Circle through that specific Yozi's filter.

They're different approaches, and Infernals can't access the Celestial Circle normally. Hell, you can't even grab the Ebon Dragon's Celestial Sorcery if you have Malfeas Terrestrial Sorcery, without also getting Ebby's Terrestrial initiation.

>>51531846
At which point it's a toss-up whether the battlefield will get upgraded too. I'd say probably not myself, but I dunno. At the very least, you won't get enemies.

Anyhow, I must sleep.
>>
>>51531942
Because They're grrrrrreat
>>
>>51531214
>Return on ST:TOS
What is the story there? Because that is a universe with time travel, so you could probably get back there from TNG?DS9 or maybe even the reboot...
And why return there at all?
>>
>>51531846
>>51531960
>it's a toss-up
No. The kernelsprite splits of two pieces when you enter the game, with copy-protection those would just be empty like an unprototyped sprite.

So, no upgrades for the royalty or monsters, but also no Battlefield to win.
>>
>>51531339
>Don't buy sorcery until we get a Solars jump
That is dumb. become a sorcerer in earlier jumps, and once you have a solar exaltation, just initiate into the highest circle once you can.
>>
>>51532039
I wanted to do the movies and didn't have access to a warp-capable vessel or chroniton-infused transporter or any of the other means of time travel. Also it gave ten more years in a galaxy that hasn't gotten too crowded with various Unions and Empires and Federations all vying for power.
>>
>>51532039
>And why return there at all?
Pfft. She just wants a piece Yeoman Rand.
>>
>>51530623
...Why not throw anything that makes them weak, like a broken machine or a ripped up doll?
>>
File: happy frumplequest.png (739KB, 1050x894px) Image search: [Google]
happy frumplequest.png
739KB, 1050x894px
Got Fire Emblem Heroes. Currently Whaling for Hector. Got Marth but no Hector. (Marth is a fucking beast, though. Seriously. This boy kills people.)

Which means that Fire Emblem Heroes Jump will now accelerate in development.
>>
>>51531960
>That's... not how it works.
Yeah, sorry. Every other Exalt has Terrestrial sorcery, Celestial sorcery, etc, that are functionally identical, just some can reach higher than others.

But from strictly reading the Infernals book, you could take the initiation of one Yozi at essence 3, and at essence 4 repurchase the charm, but for another Yozi you have the Excellency for, and be Celestial Circle, with the Initiation options of both.
>>
What pokemon do you take with you after the Pokemon trainer jump and what starter do you pick?
>>
File: happy scorp.png (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
happy scorp.png
130KB, 600x600px
>>51532172
Good, good...
>>
>>51531898
Do I need the magic perk to have the Great Tome work properly?
>>
>>51532197
All of them, I brought a PC with me.
>>
File: 1483088962172.png (811KB, 1569x967px) Image search: [Google]
1483088962172.png
811KB, 1569x967px
>>51532197
>>
Wasn't someone thinking of making a Sun/Moon Jump? Any word on that?
>>
>Have completed the Roger Rabbit jump
>Have the perk that lets you apply toon physics to other people, and Heavy Off-Screen Objects

>Be in another jump hanging out with friends
>Not companions, ordinary friends
>Decide to reveal powers to them
>Turn to friend 1
>You like cartoons, right?
>ye
>Yell to friend 2, tell them to close their eyes and take two steps to the left
>Safe falls on their head
>Turn to friend 1
>All the color drains out of their face
>Oh fuck oh fuck what did you do
>Fuck fuck fuck fuck
>They vomit

>It occurs to you that you may have come on a bit strong
Tell me about the time when talking about your nature didn't go well.
>>
Still new here. You can use an alt form after you've gotten a new form, It's just like flipping a switch for what you want?
>>
>>51532219
Those poor, tumor-ridden Gards. I certainly hope the next jump has skilled doctors.
>>
>>51532232
More or less. The fine details are for you to decide, but you've got access to all your alt forms.
>>
File: lego character grid.jpg (53KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
lego character grid.jpg
53KB, 800x448px
>>51532232
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>51532232
Generally, there are no set rules for how Alt forms work though so just do whatever fits your chain best.

IE instant swiching, it takes a moment, or whatever else you prefer.
>>
>>51532197
I'm having trouble deciding because most of my favorites are bug type, but those kinds of themes get you wrecked hard even in-game.
>>
File: 318.png (36KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
318.png
36KB, 360x361px
>>51532219
>>
>>51532244
Pffft. Those are tanks filled with hope, dreams, and mana anon. Those are Gards of Mass Destruction.
>>
>>51532230
People don't like prophecy.
>>
File: dragonhalf15.jpg (35KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
dragonhalf15.jpg
35KB, 720x540px
>>51528539
Renegade Jump # 13 Drakengard
Background: Monster- Dragon (400)

Perks:
*Longevity (0)
*Magic Spheres (150, Discount)
*That’s leave a mark (300, Discount) Oh crap this is good
*Purge the heathens (100)
Equipment:
*Gold (50)
Drawbacks:
*Clunky Controls (+200)

Journal Entry # 179376

Wow, so I am a dragon and it’s another Medieval world. It sort of reminds me of being back at Nazarick but not quite so bright and cheery really. As it turns out it’s really hard to write in a tiny journal with these huge dragon hands so I am having to dictate this Reginald. His penmanship is superior to mine anyways, infuriatingly enough.

So there is something going on, there are some people trying to break some seals that protect the world. However it turns out the people protecting the seals are also really bad. I think I am going to try taking over one of the seals and having a chat with those trying to break them. I want to find out why people are doing this before I choose a side.

Journal Entry # 179380

So yeah those seals are sealing something terrible. Yeah the people guarding them are terrible and one guy wants to break them to free a dragon he had a pact with because she was his friend and became the sacrifice for the last seal.

I hate choices like this. I mean I let them break the seal. I don’t know I guess I’ll tag along and see that they don’t accidently end the world. This all seems like a horrible idea.
>>
>>51532197

My starter was a Shiny Vulpix named Taylor (meaning silky, violet colored fur when she evolved to a Ninetales, meaning SO FUCKIN FLUFFY). I also took a Vespiquen (Jazz), Aggron (Azalea), Hydreigon (Dakota), Seviper (Conall) and Aegislash (Bastion) with me when I left. They've got an assorted bunch of personalities that have developed since then, but that's the basic information on my selection there.
>>
>>51532219
I wonder if a person with multiple Gardevoirs ever has trouble with them going yandere?
>>
>>51532267
I wonder if that'll turn into a jump.
>>
File: Anna7.png (917KB, 1667x1583px) Image search: [Google]
Anna7.png
917KB, 1667x1583px
>>51532172

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51532255

Just go with the Bug Team and train hard. It's a lot better to go with a team you love and get gud than going with a team you've got mixed feelings for and coast.
>>
>>51532267
>Dragonhalf
Been years since I thought of that.

I very much enjoyed Dragonhalf, but I don't believe it has quite enough to distinguish it from the stereotypical JRPG plot to justify a jump.
>>
>>51532272
Did you pick them based on narrative or based on what kinda abilities/powers you were wanted in later jumps?
>>
>>51532197
This reminds me of a question about Pokemon Conquest. Do Pokemon we gain there get their other moves after we take them out of there? Also are they able to level up normally after we take them from there?
>>
>>51532230
I accidentally drove a guy mad when I revealed my true nature to him.

...I had forgotten to turn off my Sanity Destroying perk.
>>
Not sure what to make a build of next.

List a couple of jumps you like pls.
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>51532197
Alice the Alakazam(Abra technically) was my Starter.
I took Mera the Metagross with me after Pokemon
>>
>>51532197
I rolled for how many I would keep and who would stay ended up with

Beretta my Cyndaquil and my starter, Margaret my Armaldo, and Clouseau my Staraptor.
>>
>>51532328
What have you jumped so far? As for jumps I like, the Kamen Rider jumps are fun, as is the new Madoka Magica jump. The Devil Survivor jumps are pretty cool as well, even if they'd be nightmares for most early-mid chain jumpers to survive.
>>
>>51532328
Animorphs.
>>
>>51532130
Eh. Never much cared for her.

Mostly I spent the time freelancing as an ultra-high-speed courier/freighter/smuggler, what with having the Warehouse and an 0.8 hyperdrive by the time I was done modifying the Chicken.

>>51532197
Emmy the Eevee was my starter and the only one of my pokemon I took with me.

>>51532232
Unless there's a Drawback in your current Jump that locks you in a form, I figured that's pretty much it. A couple of Jumps like Inuyasha and Power Rangers have perks that can change the aesthetic of your transformation, otherwise it's up to you.

>>51532273
I can't tell if the middle one is doing that or is just overwhelmed by her neighbors.
>>
File: 1483079155064.png (34KB, 498x811px) Image search: [Google]
1483079155064.png
34KB, 498x811px
>>51532273
Naaah. They want to keep their Trainer safe, happy, and defended. They understand the benefit of defense in depth.

... and their empathy also kinda causes them conform to the proclivities of their Trainer.
>>
>>51532328
Discworld, Darkest Dungeon, SMT.
>>
>>51532288
>>51532298
It depends on if people get sick enough waiting for someone else to do it and decide to make it themselves. That's the real reason I made Rosario + Vampire, so the more people interested the greater the chance of something like that getting made.
>>
>>51532232
>alt form after you've gotten a new form
Yeah, pretty much. how you looked in previous jump is still you, and you can change back to that at any time normally.
If how you looked was influenced by a drawback, once the jump ends you can look like you did during the jump, and how you should have looked without the drawback.

How age changes effect alt forms is something you need to decide you your jump. Like is you are 15 in a jump, do all alt forms look like they would at 15, or the age you left the jump at, or the age based on time spend in that form since you got it, etc.
>>
>>51532328
Dragon's Age: Inquisition needs more love.
>>
>>51532298
We have a jump based on a tower defense game.
After that came out, I'm convinced that anything can become a jump. It just depends on how creative the Jump Maker can be.
>>
File: 1478640403353.jpg (100KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
1478640403353.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>Gardevoir-fucking
Just have sex with humans, you perverts.
>>
File: 1483510976134.jpg (47KB, 440x791px) Image search: [Google]
1483510976134.jpg
47KB, 440x791px
>>51532416
>>
>>51532393
>jump based on a tower defense game
Hey, don't mock the Gemcraft.
Is pretty good.
Unholy Heights is also basically a tower defense game, only the turrets are tenants., and had a neat perk to give others human forms I like.
>>
>>51532416
Humans are pokemon, anon. It's no worse than a wolf fucking a dog
>>
>>51532328
Teen Titans
>>
>>51532328
Demon Souls
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Darksouls 3
Armored Core
>>
not my question but it seemed interesting so I`m reposting it here:

"I'm trying to figure out how one would combine a flat "points off" effect with the traditional 50% discount.

To be more specific, I'm doing the Mobile Jump Gundam chain, taking Mobile Engineer (reduce cost of all Mobile Suits by a flat 200 points) and a One Of A Kind Mobile Suit (600 points, discounted with my origin).

So would I apply the discount, then the 200, getting OOAK for 100 points? Or subtract 200 from the initial cost, then apply the discount, getting OOAK for 200? PEMDAS suggests the former, my experience with other point-build systems suggests the latter."
>>
>>51532455
sauce?
>>
File: 928858919857392.png (312KB, 389x574px) Image search: [Google]
928858919857392.png
312KB, 389x574px
>>51532478
Quite a bit of it actually.
>>
>>51532311

I picked them based solely on narrative. I picked Taylor solely for the fluff and picked the others up at key points in the plot during my travels. Azalea was caught after I was concerned about low numbers in my team after a run in with the Villain Team. Jazz was picked up when I was looking to develop a contest team more. Dakota was caught at the urging of a friend (in-jump) who was a Dragon Maniac and believed I needed one on my team. Conall was abandoned by his trainer and causing trouble in the area by stealing food, wasn't out of spite though, just hungry. Bastion was literally stuck in a rock when first encountered and we had to break him out of it.

I caught more Pokemon during my travels with varying personalities, but this was my final team because I thought they were interesting and played off of each other nicely.
>>
>>51532328
>jumps you like
>>51532462
>Teen Titans
Anyone else go Drop In and just buy up all the Kinesis's so you have lots of spare powers you can hand out with power lending perks?
I keep getting torn between that and Half-Cambion with the Empathy and telekinesis combos (heartbreaker hells yeah + Telekinetic molecular fabrication for reality warping)
>>
>>51532469

D'ah, gonna make me blush, anon.
>>
>>51531368
Mary Sue powerlevels are set to yes.
You literally cannot win in a straight up fight. It's impossible.
At least if they're actually mary sues. The fact that the authors can't back them up makes things possible, but you're still dealing with things that make Madara Uchiha look like a little baby.
>>
>>51531809
DBZ or Bayonetta?
>>
>>51532495
>Quite a bit of it actually.
Ha ha, no the lest time these pics came up someone said it was form some comic, but never posted the link or said what comic exactly. Just that it was pretty funny.
>>
>>51532553
Bayonetta.
>>
File: 0284.png (83KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
0284.png
83KB, 600x849px
>>51531368
She got one-shotted by the little girl.
>>
>>51532314
Sounds like a job for fanwank.
Although game mechanics are just game mechanics so I really wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>51532566
It's Deception by Mister Ploxy.
>>
>>51532553
Bayonetta.

I don't get it. Why would they care, there's more powerful things in other jumps. What makes Bayonetta so fucking special?
>>
>>51532552
>At least if they're actually mary sues.
An "actual mary sue" is entirely distinct from power-level, anon.
>>
>>51532641
You're correct most of the time, but we're talking about DBZ mary sues.
>>
>>51532640

Red made it, therefor they shitpost about it. There's nothing to really get. They get a reaction every time they do it, so they keep doing it.
>>
>>51532651
Eh, fair enough. I never really got into DBZ or its fandom, desu.
>>
>>51532550
I just like the stuff Fromsoft makes, especially Armored Core. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>51532640
There was once an autist so colossal he stood a titan amongst the general autists of /jc/.

His name was ParanoidAnon.

He would spam a million fucking questions per post about Bayonetta, and god help you if he didn't get an answer or get the answer he wanted. He waged long campaigns to get his waifu, and get her at what he considered her true power, and was incessant. He even darkened the halls of the sooper sekrit Eye Arr Sea Illuminati base and shat with great zeal there.

So he did what he did, and then theres the usual garbage Timmy vomits up.
>>
>>51532675

I didn't say there was, I really like all their stuff a bunch too dude. Which is why I made three of those Jumps.
>>
>>51532640
This >>51532666

It originally started as "Oh Bayonetta doesn't let me pimp-slap Aesir with one perk hurr" and it's devolved into general Redposting since.
>>
Are game mechanics canon to PMD?
>>
>>51532595
You really can't compare Araele with anyone. She's a gag character. She's always the strongest.
>>
File: eldorado40915t8.gif (441KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
eldorado40915t8.gif
441KB, 432x288px
>>51532726
>She's a gag character
Huh. Does she need lessons? I know a gal that gives lessons.
>>
>>51532723

I don't believe so, but some of the items and options had game mechanic type abilities.
>>
>>51532723
The 4 move limit appears to be as does the getting ejected on KO instead of killed bit., but I don't think anything else is.
You aren't on a grid or anything like that.
>>
>>51532752

Lessons? She's permanent robot child with world breaking strength from a comedy series. I don't think you can really teach her much of anything.
>>
File: tumblr_oeypzjDqPy1t33d6lo1_500.gif (642KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeypzjDqPy1t33d6lo1_500.gif
642KB, 500x281px
>>51532752
Best brown waifu.
>>
>>51532790
Warden a cute
>>
File: No control.jpg (172KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
No control.jpg
172KB, 1280x714px
>>51532696
>>51532666
>>51532720
>mfw
Alright Satan and Co., I've seen some autistic stuff. But you're telling me they've done this huge war just because they didn't think they were getting the power they deserved, and wanted a super strong waifu along with it? Then kept hounding a single person the whole way?

That seems pretty childish.
>>
File: pirotess.jpg (109KB, 308x500px) Image search: [Google]
pirotess.jpg
109KB, 308x500px
>>51532790
Nah.
>>
>>51532817
welcome to the internet, friend.
>>
>>51532786
Anon, look at that image. Now remember what Araele was called. "Gag character". Look at the image again. What is happening in that image, or what appears to be happening in it.

Anon was making a sex joke.
>>
>>51532817
I dunno about the Paranoid thing, I've just seen the anonymous posts and they're always real basic bait that begins an hour or two of shit flinging.
>>
>>51532817
It's nothing out of the ordinary for /jc/. Petty squabbles that evolve into grudge tier feuds are par for the course.
>>
>>51532844
All of my childhood boners. All of them.
>>
>>51532817
Paranoid anon stoped a while ago. He's still an autist, but not quite as bad.
You might have talked to him a couple times before without his name on.
>>
File: I am not a clever man.jpg (39KB, 249x191px) Image search: [Google]
I am not a clever man.jpg
39KB, 249x191px
>>51532851
>>
>>51532599
Sounds good to me; ok I'll go with that.
>>
>>51532872
>t. Paranoidanon
>>
>>51532675
>>51532699
King's Field when?
>>
>>51532886
Come on, anon. Now you're just being Paranoid.
>>
>>51532890
Once Armored Core Six gets officially announced.
>>
>>51532906
Honestly, you have to have shit taste to like mecha.
>>
>>51532817
No, he does it because he hates Red, and was doing it long before Bayonetta was a thing. It's just his current easy target. He latches most often onto things other people complained about.
>>
>>51532675
>>51532890
>>51532906
Reminder that our current Armored Core jump only covers up to 3. We do not have any jumps for 4/4Answer/5/Verdict Day.
>>
>>51532924
Well it's not like your waifu is any better.

>>51532817
Paranoid's stopped long since (although he had that stint of an obsession with FEAR and waifu'ing the literal broken child that is Alma), but the other asshoels haven't.

It is, all things considered, really childish.
>>
Generic Post-Apocalypse Jump question.
Eye in the Sky.
Does the satellite actually exist in the jump (or later jumps)
I mean it IS 400 CP.

I wan to pay 50 CP to choose the settings and make it the after the end setting planet of MST3K, and take the Eye in the Sky, which is Mike Nelson on the Satellite of Love.
>>
>>51532726
Yeah?
>>
File: why.jpg (631KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
631KB, 800x1200px
>>51532924
But giant robots are cute, anon.
>>
>>5153300
I always interpreted it that it exists
>>
File: 1483798184159.gif (71KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1483798184159.gif
71KB, 400x267px
>>51533022
>>
>>51533027
For >>51533001
>>
>>51532539
>between that and Half-Cambion
There's no such thing as a half-cambion. It's either Cambion, or half-demon.

>Telekinetic molecular fabrication for reality warping
The telekinesis combo doesn't let you affect anything smaller than cells.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48206791/#q48207176
>>
>>51532930
Then you better start working.
>>
Question about Minish Cap:
Does 'Read the Guide' render 'The Importance of Placement' useless?

I would imagine that a mental strategy guide would include the location of traps and the solution to puzzles.
>>
File: nanfes.jpg (124KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
nanfes.jpg
124KB, 640x635px
>>51532813
Nanbaka would be a great jump.
>>
>>51529375
Like you have room to complain, with neither jumps or writefagging to your name.
>>
>>51533063
they certainly seem like a colorful bunch.

Unrelated, any Jumpers do Animorphs and take either the Andalite or Hork-Bajir? How'd that work out for you?
>>
>>51533072
You dont' need to be a chef to know if food tastes good anon.
Same principle.
>>
>>51533048
KOTOR Anon, I have a question for you. Trigon requires a specific ritual on Raven's 16th birthday in order to invade Earth, correct? Could the ritual be disrupted or turned against him, or is it impossible to stop it once it starts? Also, would a Cambion have to be Raven's age, considering that she could only be a Portal when she turns 16, or is it the date rather then the age?
>>
Okay, so I was considering going Supreme Being in Overlord. Problem is that I have a deal with my Spirit of Justice that it wakes up and takes control if some type of unnatural mental influence (like Tolerance for Evil) would cause something I strongly disagree with (like a people farm, for example). So if it wakes up and starts Penance Staring the worst of the NPCs, what's going to happen? Not intricately familiar with the series.
>>
>>51533048
Huh. Not him, but I could have sworn it was down to sub-atomic levels. Weird.
>>
What housing supplement do you guys prefer to use?
>>
>>51533099
If that happens Ainz would be mad and it would cost gold to revive them. The NPCs however would be completely fine with you killing them like that as you are a supreme being.
>>
>>51533090
Just because you chew and swallow doesn't mean you have good taste, anon. My neighbors dog loves to eat shit, but for some reason his zealous approval of that treat just doesn't sway me.
>>
File: Nico.(Nanbaka).full.2047112.jpg (498KB, 860x670px) Image search: [Google]
Nico.(Nanbaka).full.2047112.jpg
498KB, 860x670px
>>51533088
Very colorful. Everything sparkles like its on a glitter mine. Also everyone has at least 3 different colors at all times. Plus Nico is CUTE, CUTE! He can get "Infected" by other people, causing him to copy their moves even if his body can't keep up. He takes drugs to dull this ability.
>>
>>51533099
Everyone will assume you've been possessed and try to free you from the Spirit. Keep in mind, you're basically a god to the NPCs and Momonga's friend. They'll fight you because they believe someone's taking control of you, and they want to help you.
>>
>>51533099
Cracker Jack tolerance for ebil doesn't do that anymore.
You can still tell them to not make the people farm. It's just that you won't get too upset at them for trying.

Although if you did penance stare NPCs you'd certainly be causing trouble. Ressurection does exist in setting so they're not going to stay dead, but Ainz would try and get you to knock it off. Perhaps violently if you really keep at it.
>>
>>51533131
Maybe I didn't get the point across. I don't think her jumps are good. I'm saying that you don't need to produce content to know if it's quality.
>>
>>51532227
I've been to busy to just sit down and play the damn thing.
>>
>>51533099
Tolerance for Evil won't prevent you from preventing a people farm (assuming you haven't chosen an evil race, and in fact it might be best to choose Angel to counteract it) but it just won't let you do something like punishing Demiurge before he actually does it (of course even if you did see >>51533128)
>>
>>51533147
Did Cenanon ever give an update for Injustice?
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 324x267px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 324x267px
>>51533125
>>
>>51533133
That's... I don't know what to do with that. what setting is this?
>>
>>51533128
>>51533146
>>51533147
>>51533159
Ah, I was under the impression it was changed so you can disapprove, but not be more than annoyed at them or something.
>>
>>51533099
Tolerance for Evil is mandatory but it isn't as bad as it used to be, it isn't mind control it is simply an affection for your friends' "children" and a perk that makes you capable of putting up with their evil shit.

You can decide not to put up with their evil shit and just tell them to not do horrible crimes against humanity. As a supreme being they will obey you without question.
>>
>>51532416
No.

>>51532566
Check g.e-hentai, comics name is deception.
>>
>>51533133
>>51533170
Disregard, I can't read.

Jumpers! Have you gotten up to any Language-Barrier Hijinks before?
>>
So the Generic Horror jump is basically a mishmash of every horror movie, correct? Friday the 13th, Ring, Hellraiser, all that shit, right?
>>
>>51533158
Gotcha.
>>
>>51533180
I think it was like that for a time, but people ree'd at him so he changed it to how it is now.
>>
File: Tolerance for Evil - Redux.png (130KB, 1328x408px) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance for Evil - Redux.png
130KB, 1328x408px
>>51533099
>pic
Tolerance for Evil doesn't work like that anymore. Don't believe the crying memers who scream trap option. Though amusingly Overlord has the best trap option.

If there are certain activities that bother you, and you're an SB, just clearly lay out what you will and will not tolerate. The stupid shit that goes on in Nazarick goes on because Ainz is a shit leader. He is very unspecific about what he wants done and doesn't give intent on the whats and whys.

An SB is a literal god to the NPCs. Just be specific and hands on, and you can get them to do whatever you want outside of out and out rebelling against Ainz.
>>
>>51533196
Yes.
>>
File: Ot8fLHHhbS.png (636KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ot8fLHHhbS.png
636KB, 1280x720px
>>51533170
Nabaka https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanbaka its basically a comedy set in a prison with bunch of sparkles and pretty boys. Including this fellow. He's the crossdressing brother of one the main guards in the series.
>>
>>51533098
Maybe, if you have enough magical power and spiritual strength. Raven was able to protect the Titans and give them a small portion of her power at the last second, so you might be able to fuck up the ritual and attack Trigon if you can figure out how.

Also, regarding the date/age thing, I'm pretty sure Trigon needed to wait till Raven had manifested her demonic abilities before he could use her as his portal, but I'm not 100%.
>>
>>51533202
>Don't believe the crying memers who scream trap option.
Kek. The irony, desu.
>>
>>51533183
>>51533199
>>51533202
Yeah, I was around for the whole fiasco. I was the one playing messenger-boy between the ree-ers and Brellin, actually. I just misunderstood exactly how much it got changed. Thanks, anons.
>>
>>51533156
The critique to that is: what content have you created for the thread? Sure, your concerns are valid. If you're that concerned though about content, why not try making some?

You see, some of the biggest shit talkers and virulent douchebags make all kinds of noise about how this is shit, and y could do better with x and so on, and so on. However, none of those assholes has ever stepped up to make a jump. Even the faggot that reeee'd at Ruki about how she was keeping him from making a Zelda game completely failed to follow through.

So the retort is, what have you done for the thread?
>>
File: mare_02.jpg (97KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mare_02.jpg
97KB, 716x1024px
>>51533228
I'm aware.

>>51533229
No worries, just wanted to help address your concern.
>>
>>51533230
>completely failed to follow through.

RIP Wind Waker.
>>
>>51533203
Interesting. Well, guess I'll get the chance to say hello to the monsters from all those horror movies.

>>51533218
I can work with that. Just have to figure out how to keep Raven from being consumed first.

Yikes. That could be bad if Raven or I manifest those early. Doubt the Titans could handle Trigon and his minions before the time they did in OTL. Thanks, KOTOR.
>>
>>51533230
Well first of all. I'm going to say I wasn't that guy from 4 hours ago.

Second. I have been trying to make jumps, but I just haven't been able to get them up to my standards because I'm just plain not good at writing. I'm easily distracted as well so things just aren't going well.
You are right that pointless reeeing is pointless reeeing, but I'm allowed to have opinions.

>>51533264
It's like half done. Someone should pester BLADE to finish it.
>>
>>51533264
While technically correct, I believe you mean majora's mask.
>>
>>51533001
>Eye in the Sky, which is Mike Nelson on the Satellite of Love
>>51533027
>I always interpreted it that it exists

>Mike, I got some Good News, and some Bad News. The Good News is you no longer age, respawn if killed, and automatically follow me on my adventures across the dimensions of the multiverse. Your robot friends can even come along to help you keep your sanity! The Bad News is you respawn on the Satellite of Love, which also respawns. And you still have to watch bad movies every month or so, and cannot control where the movies begin or end. Also, good luck getting off the Satellite of Love, because I do not even know if that is possible for you any more. You having visitors over are OK, though!
Why are you doing this, Jumper? Are you a Forester or something?
>Not at all Mike, I collect various media that creates itself based on my adventures. I have a radio that plays the Adventures of Jumper, Jumper Comics, Jumper Animated Shorts, Many many Jumper Movies, a couple Jumper Movie Studios now, a Daily Jumper AND a Jumper Global, and now with you my Benefactor will make terrible, terrible Mockbusters and 'C' version movies to go along with the quality versions I have!
This is what you do with eternity?
>Yup!
>>
>>51533264
The guy that was being a dick to Ruki wanted to do Link to the Past.
I'm pretty sure that was bait though.
>>
>>51533297
There's also a WIP Wind Waker jump.
>>
>>51533297
I was meaning more the asshole who was even going into shit like Steam to harass Rukipedia was working on Wind Waker.

The Majora's Mask anon, from what I've seen, was pretty decent. Although if they're one in the same I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel.

>>51533308
Wait, was it Link to the Past?

How many goddamn Zeldas are there again?
>>
>>51533163
Why?
>>
>>51533350
I can state with absolute certainty that the guy harassing ruki wasn't doing wind waker.

>>51533331
Yes. Yes there is.
>>
>>51533350
There are roughtly 18 or so Zelda games out there.
More if you count spin offs and the TV shows.
>>
>>51533001
>>51533305
Anon, I'm pretty sure we have an actual MST3K Gauntlet.
>>
Gaunlet made Minish Cap and Ruki made the Generic Zelda Jump and we've got a dood trying to make MM but he's had some trouble IRL slowing his roll. An anon has claimed Link to the Past but we've seen jack and shit (Pardon my Frence) about it and as >>51533308 said he harassed the crap out of Ruki at one point so he's kind of a jerk if nothing else. Wind Waker is... BLADE I think? Someone made overtures to Twilight Princess but there are no solid claims as to yet.

>>51533389
>TV shows
Ah, in a classic Xain Xia fashion when remembering something crushingly painful I have coughed up blood for no apparent reason...
>>
File: 1475173901426.jpg (155KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1475173901426.jpg
155KB, 623x414px
Help a non-DBZ fanatic choose, Majin or Cell Android for race?
Pros and Cons.

Pic for attention and because it makes me smile.
>>
>>51533230
That retort is pretty silly. Making content doesn't necessarily justify shitposting, and generally the people concerned about content are never the ones to be making them, they also don't need to be the ones making them. Just look at the people who have made the most jumps, they're generally the people who don't even show up on thread at all.
>>
>>51533431
Or were chased off from the thread from all the reeeeeee-ing.
>>
>>51533426
Majin have better capacity for eating people but Cell have better capacity for non eating people based growth.

They are both extremely unfair for similar reasons but are better than each other in certain aspects.
>>
Just an official statement first guys. I'm dropping my claim on Wild Arms 1-4. I cannot find my disks for those games and my search online has led me only to virus laden traps. My Google-Fu has completely failed me. If someone can find guaranteed /CLEAN/ .iso/image file downloads for them, I'll pick them back up, but for now I have no way to replay them and I don't want to build a Jump without replaying them.

I hope a sexy Dominator will help ease the blow.

>>51527733
>Furry Harem
Well, that's part of it, sure. You'd have to add in "Sadistic Jump Coordinator" and "Violent Hero" to really flesh it out though.

At least I made the list this time. I'm flattered.

>>51529473
Holy shit man, I don't know if you're still here, but I'm flattered.
I don't tend to get a lot of comments, so I can never tell if anyone is actually reading the bad fanfiction that is my writing.
Thank you.

>>51533193
I had a few interesting encounters in Forgotten Realms with Orcs after Raven "mistakenly" taught me the word for "dicks" instead of the word "food".

>>51532752
I see what you did there.

>>51532328
I really like GUNNM, Mononokehime, Undertale, and Ogre Battle.

...What? I'm allowed to like my own Jump.

>>51532197
I didn't take any of my Pokemon. I rather regret doing it, but I didn't take Pokeglot and didn't want to force the whole Jumping thing on them. I do plan to go back there 0.0001 seconds after Sparking and hug that lovable goofball Arcanine I took as a starter. By then I'm sure I'm going to need a good, warm, fluffy hug.
>>
>>51533426
Well, I haven't into DBZ for quite a while, but IIRC both of those do the whole eating people to get stronger thing.

So, not sure? Cell looks less funny to me though, so probably Majin?
>>
>>51533389
Casual reminder: the Zelda series is chock full of waifus of all kinds and Link has only ever ended up with the girl four, maybe five times, those being:

AoL Zelda
OOA/OOS Zelda
WW/PH Tetra
ST Zelda
SS Zelda

All other girl and all other Zeldas are fair game without stepping on people's toes. So it's a great place to pick up chicks.
>>
>>51533426
Majin are good at eating folks and getting nifty stuff out it, like signiture moves and such, but have issues training up their power level.
Cell is everything Freza/Androids/Saiyins/Humans are rolled into a supremely unfair package but he seems limited in places for odd reasons.
>>
>>51533474
>Forgetting Namekians
One of the things that made Cell so bullshit was his unlimited regen, which was all Namekian.
>>
>>51533449
>I hope a sexy Dominator will help ease the blow.
It just makes me want a Wander over Yonder Jump, unfortunately that will never happen since there is only one good waifu and little else of value.
>>
>>51533449
You didn't want to risk privateer cove's copies?
>>
>>51533426
Majins can regenerate from practically anything. Even a single molecule is enough for them to recover from. Also, they never get tired or run out of energy. Kid Buu could have fought until the end of time and he would have never grown tired. This was what made him so dangerous, aside from his lack of remorse or anything that would keep him from a pure desire for destruction. Goku was wearing himself out. They can also absorb people to gain their power and abilities, though that comes with the possibility of having their personality changed by those they absorbed.

Cell Androids can regenerate from a single cell, can turn giant, become stronger everytime they're brought to the brink of death, and have virtually unlimited ki. They can also absorb the life force of people to gain their strength. Despite this, they can be worn down overtime, and they can't transform like the Frieza race can.

Both are ageless and can breath in space.
>>
What do you think about this? should it be always successful the first time or for it to depend on the action you are excusing?

Just a test bro(400?cp) Discount Drop in: God works in mysterious ways and now you too jumper! You see you can now use your mysteriousness as a way to excuse your actions without any damaging consequences or resentment to you. Convincing someone to almost kill their son? a test to see his loyalty, burn your neighbor's house and steal his animals? you felt that he was stuck in the past and had to restart anew, ruined someone's life to the point everything and everyone they loved is gone? just a testing his faith and resolve. The more you do this to a person the less likely they will excuse your actions, but you will succeed the first time. One thing to note is that this doesn't let you undo the consequences of your actions, you will need other powers to do that.
>>
When a Majin eats someone, do they just get their ki powers and knowledge or do they also get their racial powers?
>>
>>51533426

Cell Android is probably your best bet. They have Saiyan Mixed in with their Frost Demon and Human so they get the benefits from the "whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger" and "Super Saiyan" stuff, they're able to regenerate from a single cell, and they aren't as reliant on eating people (although it is a feature).
>>
>>51533426
Cell has a ton of stuff built in that synergizes well. You can grow stronger by being wounded and you have a pretty crazy healing factor (so long as a cluster of nerves in your head isn't destroyed, you can come back). Plus you might be able to access Super Saiyan God or Golden Frieza forms. So if you just want to train to grow, it's better. You can still eat people, but you just get a boost in power and nothing else from them.

Majin is better if you have no qualms about eating someone since you get any and all powers, memories, skills, etc. that they have. They also have some cool magic and can, IIRC, regen from a single atom. The only problem is that eating people alters your personality and appearance.
>>
>>51533465
Don't forget Zelda 2. He got double action in that game since there were two zeldas.
>>
>>51533524
>Don't forget Zelda 2
Senpai that's AoL. The official title was Zelda 2: The Adventures of Link.
>>
>>51533511

They don't get racial abilities in Multiverse unless they specifically rearrange their biology to use them, though that is possible since their body is basically silly puddy.
>>
>>51533449
I can see that emuparidise has all those games on it.
I've never gotten a virus from there before so they should be ok.
Key word being should, but I wouldn't discount it.
>>
>>51533528
Ah my bad. Sorry. Still you gotta mention the double dip. It's the most important part.
>>
>>51533506
What god?
>>
File: e570e7198e60048c2ef3aeff9e086059.jpg (443KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
e570e7198e60048c2ef3aeff9e086059.jpg
443KB, 1280x800px
>>51533496
So make it? Include lots of singing perks?

It's not like anyone but me wanted half the Jumps I've ever made.

>>51533499
I'm unaware of that site. I've tried emuparadise, romhustler, isozone, and romulation so far.

>>51533533
I will attempt them again. They're usually my go to place for this kind of thing, but I had my anti-virus software go nuts during the download.
>>
>>51533547
YHWH, but not the SMT one.
>>
>>51533506
I'd say it should depend on the action you're excusing, and your relationship with the target. Someone who worships you will definitely excuse you the first time, and will probably keep on excusing you. A stranger might not, and an enemy outright won't unless you were friendly enemies or rivals.

Also, might want to change the "now you too" to "now so do you". Just a nitpick. This looks really good so far, and I assume the Drop In tree will be based on Yahweh?

>>51533547
>capital G God
>Genesisanon
It's Yahweh/God, anon.
>>
On this note, I'm reading multiverse right now and apparently 17 and 18 style Androids don't actually have unlimited energy. It slowly runs down over the course of a few decades until they're too weak to even stand unless they find a way to recharge.

Does Cell have this weakness?
>>
>>51533545
Yeah, not only does he nail Zelda, but he nails a previous incarnation of Zelda, the other one's direct ancestor, who had been in a magic coma.

Hell she was even intended to be the original Zelda, who started the tradition of Hyrule's first princess to be named Zelda. Though with SS she's not the first Zelda to be named Zelda, just the one to start the tradition to name then Zelda. Else I guess future reincarnations of Zelda could be named Susy for all e know.
>>
>>51533562

Nah, Cell doesn't run on batteries as an organic (though artificial) lifeform, and can potentially just eat people to recover energy that way.
>>
>>51533558
Well there are a couple of different downloads for those games and some of them do look skeevy.
If it doesn't work you can always sail the seven virtual seas.
I'm sure there's at least one torrent link out there. Does /v/ still have share threads? Because if they do that wouldn't be a bad place to look.
>>
>>51533558
Huh, their isos didn't work? Are you sure your emulator isn't bad? I've never had an issue with those sites before.
>>
>>51533561
Yes
Drop in - Yahweh
Human - Abraham/Jacob/Noah etc
Angels - No one in particulars
Demon/Nephilim - Ancient beast and the Devil
>>
>>51533474
>but have issues training up their power level.
Wait, really? Is that canon?
>>
>>51533562
Cell has natural ki production. Notice when watching DBZ that they can and do track Cell by his ki while they can't for androids, Cell is just capable of power level suppression like the Z warriors are.
>>
>>51533586
/v/ hasn't run share threads in a long time.
>>
File: heavy breathing.gif (1MB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.gif
1MB, 500x461px
>>51533605
>Demon/Nephilim - Ancient beast and the Devil
Tell me more.
>>
>>51533605
Neat. If I may, perhaps you should base the Angels off of Michael and Gabriel? Two angels were sent to Sodom and Gomorrah, and they previously accompanied the Lord to speak to Abraham. That sounds like Michael and Gabriel to me, given that those were the Angels most often spoken of/seen.
>>
File: 256c167409df81826c71e1d95412ab78.png (734KB, 1280x1745px) Image search: [Google]
256c167409df81826c71e1d95412ab78.png
734KB, 1280x1745px
>>51533586
I wouldn't know, I only come on 4-chan for this thread anymore.

>>51533596
It wasn't that their iso didn't work, it's that my virus software flagged everything I tried downloading from them and several other sites.

It doesn't seem to be having a problem now though... maybe I just hit a glitch?
>>
>>51533424
We have a MST3k jump from before the drive was created, that has some serious early installment weirdness issues, and no Satellite of Love option. I have not used it, so it does not prevent me going to that setting with Generic Apocalypse.
>>
>>51533646
Well the only perk that I have made is this Wip that I posted 3 threads ago (I think)

The beast (600cp): You are more than just a normal demon now. A great power has been granted to you, perhaps you inherited from your progenitor or you always had that potential to achieve this power. Regardless of how you did it you are one of the beasts of chaos like the ancient Leviathan and Behemoth. This comes with many advantages such as: The ability to change into a large beast of air, water or land or a humanoid form if you prefer. You will dwarf armies with your strength and their weapons won't be able to pierce your skin. You are a force of nature on its own right bending the climate to bring famine and destruction to the land. But don't believe you are invincible, catching enough attention will bring forth the armies of God or one of his many saints who will be able to damage you and if you are overconfident, unprepared or don't fight smartly there is a high chance that you could die.

>>51533654
> Michael and Gabriel
somehow I had forgotten about them, Ill read that part of genesis now to get an idea, any other book where I can read more about angels that you know?
>>
>>51533586
>>51533643
>>51533662
The other /v/ still has share threads.
I don't know if you want to bother with the fags over on 4+4, but it's an option.
>>
File: Sad cat.jpg (35KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
Sad cat.jpg
35KB, 700x445px
>>51533679
...oh. I thought it'd make me like, a sick archdemon or something instead of a giant-ass snake or sea bugger. Though now I am reminded of that one anon that wanted to do Leviathan: The Tempest.

Turning into a giant snake rarely works.
>>
>>51533716
You can choose your form freely so dont give up on your archdemon dream anon!
>>
>>51533654
Gabriel is the best angel. He's got a pretty beneficent sphere, a lot of christian demoninations and people in general thought he was actually a cute girl, and of course he's the Archangel most involved with people along with Michael.

Even Islam loves him, under the name Jibril. He's a universally popular angel.
>>
>>51533506
>always successful the first time
you have one guaranteed successful per person. (one big lie)
And it does not work on other entities widely worshiped as gods (you shall not test the Lord)
>>
For those Jumpers that took the Saiyan race in DB Multiverse, what were the memories you focused on to become Super Saiyan 1 and 2?

Did anyone take the Vegeta way and just brute force it through training and the anger of not being able to transform?
>>
>>51533679
The Book of Tobit has the Archangel Raphael as a major character, and several other books (Psalms, Isaiah, Revelations) talk about them, their roles as messengers, about Michael being the defender of Israel and the one who cast Satan down. Christianity also has the orders of Angels, which are explained here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_angelology. Finally, you might want to consider looking up angels in general, the Book of Enoch might be something you should take a look at.

>>51533750
Gabriel is also the one who delivered the news that the Virgin Mary would bear Jesus Christ. He/She has a pretty major role in the Bible.
>>
>>51533777
All the times superman cockblocked me with kara.

He couldn't do shit to actually hurt me, but he could be damn inconvenient.
>>
>>51533779
Yeah, he should check out a Catholic bible if he's been using a Protestant one. Get some extra stuff from the books they cut out.
>>
>>51533779
Thanks for the sources anon

Speaking about the perk I think i'll remove the first time success part as >>51533561 said and add the "does not work on other entities widely worshiped as gods >>51533757 proposed

Now Im off to read genesis and the sources anon gave me and sleep, thanks for the feedback
>>
>>51533858
This. Whether you're Catholic or not, the Catholic Bible has way more stuff/information compared to its' Protestant counterpart. I believe about seven books were cut out for the latter?

>>51533861
You might also want to take a look at some of the stuff SMT has. While they have changed stuff for the sake of making an RPG, their research is actually quite well done. Good luck, Genesisanon.
>>
Slow time
>>
>>51534312
Rape state
>>
>>51534330
Save States are for Two Bit Hacks who can't manage a proper stable time loop.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>51534312
You are correct sir. I might as well take the time to do more Stalwart Tiger.

Last Time: We spent 10 years in a drug-enduced haze. All that is remembered is lots of dancing, and Ammy running a space-sake bar. Then we raided tombs for kicks while fighting Nazis and a crazy lady who wanted our body, and finally we teamed up with a guy in a skull mask.

1.Terminator
2.Kamen Rider Heisei 1
3.Naruto
4.Blazblue
5.Bubblegum Crisis
6.Star Wars:OT
7.White Knight Chronicles
8.Nanoha

Need a replacement if I don't roll Kamen Rider.
>>
>>51534355
MST3k gauntlet
>>
I wonder if I could Val to add options to be a Saiyan-Human Hybrid and a Dabura style demon when she comes back? Roaches and Bubble Gum are cool and all, but I'd rather the Trunks or Demon Man.
>>
>>51534355
This is a mecha thing right? My memory isn't great.

>>51534361
Gonna have to refuse until I figure out how I want to deal with Gauntlets for Tiger.
>>
>>51534330
Slow rape
>>
>>51534373
Rape time
>>
>>51534355
It's women in exosuits vs robots.

Vampire Diaries.
>>
>>51534398
>Vampire Diaries.
Wry, tho?
>>
>>51534398
>Vampire Diaries.
I refuse. Wholeheartedly.
>>
>>51534355
Ciel Nosurge.
>>
>>51534432
Do you not enjoy punishing roll-fags, anon?
>>
>>51534434
...Why?
>>
>>51534442
Because he's an emotion-driven, conformist bupkis.
>>
>>51534442
Yeah, I really don't understand why the thread hates that jump so much.
>>
>>51534442
I don't like that jump.

>>51534437
Not on the drive. Wasn't it you who put FF2, a jump that doesn't even exist, in my list?
>>
File: Ciel Nosurge.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Ciel Nosurge.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51534434
Here it is, if it helps.
>>
>>51534485
SMT.
>>
>>51534485
Madoka Magica, Wraith Arc. If only for the possibility that Madoka might join your group.
>>
>>51534488
Accepted

>>51534494
>>51534506
Put in the reserved list.
>>
>>51534511
Hey Justice, did you ever do any writing for Tiger's time in Evangelion? All I remember about that was him being incredibly cocky about the Angels and Evangelions, not really understanding that they were actually a huge threat even to someone like him.
>>
>>51534370
>This is a mecha thing right?

It's babes in power armor fighting rampant murder androids disguised as people.
>>
>>51534520
I did not. Mostly because I couldn't think of how to write it in an entertaining way.

Suffice to say he got his shit kicked in more than once, kicked some ass, and gave Shinji a speech of "man the fuck up" that ended with Shinji decking Gendo in the jaw.
>>
>>51534485
>Not on the drive. Wasn't it you who put FF2, a jump that doesn't even exist, in my list?
It's in the uploads folder, you dink.
>>
>>51534542
Nice. Wonder if Shinji was able to save Rei from Armisael here? Or if Tiger did it. Rei having to sacrifice herself and transfer her soul to Rei III was a major contributor to Third Impact happening, because it hurt both Shinji and Rei psychologically, undid a lot of character development, and strained their bond. If Shinji or Tiger found a way to purge Armisael from Unit 00 or deployed before it could infest her, that would help the series have a much happier ending
>>
>>51534553
There's no Final Fantasy 2 jump, and never has been.
>>
>>51534553
No there's not, buddy boy.
>>
>>51534592
Maybe? I did take Genre Savior.
>>
>>51534607
>>51534616
The Ciel Nosurge jump, numbnuts.
>>
>>51534607
>>51534616
Pretty sure he's talking about Ciel Nosurge, desus.
>>
>>51534622
That...actually could help. Armisael was able to infect Rei partly because it was actually able to fuck with her mind, telling her that she was alone and, in the manga, that she was evil/a terrible person, which drove her to tears because she thought it was true at first, even if she did eventually bounce back to sacrifice herself. So if she had some confidence or bonds thanks to Tiger, that would help her fight off Armisael's infection.
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>51534355
Bubblegum Crisis- Robots and Power Armor, seen it before. Though I should study it any way, just in case.
0/1600
Rolled for 24
Knight Saber- I am a warrior unparalleled.
Rolled for GENOM Headquarters
Punk- The simpliest path to defeating an opponent is often the most straightforward and brutal
Too Cool to Die
Visionary
Idol- Wait wh-...DAMN IT AMATERASU!
Discount Master of War
Free Apartment
Free Motorcycle
Free Saber Suit(CQC)
Canyon Garage

ADP+300- Ruling this world will begin with the police it seems
At First, You Had My Curiosity+300- Fuck off.

IhavenoideawhatthefuckI'mdoing.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>51534670
1.Terminator
2.Kamen Rider Heisei 1
3.Naruto
4.Blazblue
5.Ciel Nosurge
6.Star Wars:OT
7.White Knight Chronicles
8.Nanoha
>>
What can Asgardian magic do in EMH?
>>
File: Ammy and Miko.png (415KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy and Miko.png
415KB, 800x800px
>>51534685
>More Kamen Rider
Well....Ammy will be happy.
>>
>>51534685
But you have to do the Kamen Rider Jumps In Order, tis a rule.
Change it to the first one!
>>
>>51534730
I've done Showa 1 and 2 already.
Each time I roll it I replace it with the next one chronologically on the roll list.
>>
>>51534751
>Each time I roll it I replace it with the next one chronologically on the roll list.
Whoo!
>>
>>51534754
Yup, so Heisei just got swapped out for Kabuto on the list, while SMT and Madoka remain on the Reserved list.
>>
File: Redesigned Unit 01.jpg (226KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Redesigned Unit 01.jpg
226KB, 900x720px
Jumpers, have you ever given a canonical weapon, armor set, mech, etc. a redesign? What did you redesign, what did the redesign look like, and why did you redesign it?
>>
File: Fate.Testarossa.full.1143938.jpg (635KB, 754x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.Testarossa.full.1143938.jpg
635KB, 754x1056px
>>51532267
Renegade Jump # 14 Sidereals
Background: Chosen of Battles (100)
Perks
*Martial Arts compendium memorization (0)
*Forceful Invader Eviction Principle (100, Discount) I am guessing this works on jumpers
*Ballroom and Battlefield Equivalence Enlightenment (300, Discount)
*Numerologic Sorcerous Tutelage (400)
*Heavenly Artificer (400)
Equipment:
*Swordbow (0)
*Scroll of thaumaturgy (100)
*Sorcery capturing cord (200)
Drawbacks:
*Once there was a maiden (+300)
*Shun the maiden Mercury (+200)
*Oversight (+100)

(I know nothing of exalted so I am sorry if I got anything wrong)

Journal Entry # 180631

So today I am a goddess of fate, one of the gods of fate of battles. Well that’s important I guess. I mean I kind of feel bad that’ usually I’ll be condemning the underdog to die because that’s what fate decrees however there are many factors that determine the winner in battle. I don’t decide who wins just make sure things go according to plan.

This world is strange. Up here with the gods its decadent, amazing I have seen sights that took my breath away. There are things greater than you would imagine in the halls of the richest kings. Places seemingly made of gold and such breathtaking beauty it’s hard to even believe it’s real and not some amazing painting.

I have also seen the world of mortals… they don’t live in such splendid halls. They live harsh and often short lives among beings that could crush them like ants. Their only hope; their only way of ascending really is that somehow they become an exalted. Maybe it bothers me because I have been one of the unwashed masses to many times. Still I intend to do my job. I already have one goddess pissed at me I don’t need any more of them to take issue with me.
>>
File: Super_Evangelion.png (813KB, 600x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Evangelion.png
813KB, 600x1325px
>>51534778
Appropriate for your image, I redesigned Unit 01. Specifically, I changed its look to the "Super Evangelion" (Mark 1 version, Final Stage is too streamlined for my tastes) form used in Evangelion ANIMA. The reason was for more or less the same reason as in ANIMA, to facilitate upgrades to Unit 01's systems. I built the Allegorica for Units 00 and 02 to use, too. I didn't build the Arming Tree, though, that's just silly. It's literally a tree made of guns and knives. Kind of cool, but not a great way to store your weapons.
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87KB, 759x502px) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87KB, 759x502px
>>51534685
Kamen Rider Heisei 1-STOP DANCING EVERY TIME WE COME HERE DOG! I assume she gets control of my choices again? Expected
0/1600
Unknown Amnesiac
Free Nice Boat
Free Good Cook
Discount "Luck"
Discount Awakening- Now this is actually useful
Discount Psychic- As is this
Discount The Seed of Light- Constant Evolutiona and growth? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't even care that this is a blatant attempt to try and redeem me! This is great!
Smile
Decision
The Line of Duty- Anything can be beaten, nothing is Invincible.
Free "It's Kuuga!"

Repainted Legends+0- Continuity is nice.
Most Gangerous Gegeru+300- You wish to fight the Emperor!? I WILL LAY WASTE TO ALL OF YOUR KIND!
A Strange Mirage+300- A one on one fight in glorious combat, I approve dog.
>>
>>51532208
It'll take longer without it but you can still learn to use the stuff within the Tome after a while.

>>51534364
Dabura? Sure, why not. If you want to call yourself a Saiyan hybrid with a human, just buy the Saiyan race and call yourself that. You won't get anything beyond what the Saiyan race gives though.

For what it's worth, to the poor guy I lashed out at, I am sorry that it happened. You didn't deserve to have to deal with that over a totally innocuous questions, so sorry about it.
>>
>>51535247
Welcome back, Val! How are you doing?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
...so. Dunno if anyone else saw it, but. The Sunless Skies kickstarter's out.

FUCKING NINGEN SHITS STOP KILLIING MY EX-WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>51528159
Oh man, it's been forever since I've done anything with those. I imagine these days, I keep the last of them on the Warehouse gravity mantleplace the way other people keep snowglobes. They're probably roughly around the same size, actually. It took a surprisingly long time to for me to get access to actual miniaturisation rays and stuff back in the day

Anyway, Dirge got back and just confirmed yeah, you can use it for any character in Dissidia.

>>51528257
Well, the timeline's a little hazy-even more so with recent jump updates making me WAY more powerful/friendly than I'd remembered.

But broadly speaking, it goes something like:

1. Jumps 1-15: Carefree adrenaline junkie/mercenary ninja cyborg who's a bit of a manchild at heart because of the whole every-decade-you-leave-it-all-behind thing.

2. Jumps 15-100ish: Hedonistic tentacular mafia don made cynical and bitter by Ravenloft.

3. Jumps mid-100ish-213: The Anti-Spiral era

4. Jumps 213-338: God-sovereign in love with cosmic fire after learning the value of life in Light of Terra

5. Jumps 339-584: Ironically, having someone to cherish gradually paved the way for a SECOND Anti-Spiral arc. This was the one where I started thinking of solutions other than "raze the planet" or "create hivemind" though. So it was more of a Lordgenome arc, in hindsight. Towards the end I replaced my avatars because I was becoming increasingly more human.

6. Jumps 584-709: The emotionally dead husk of a person arc, after a series of events involving me becoming a Nobody and parting with my wife.

7. Jumps 710-present: The Garlock arc.
>>
>>51535247
Thanks for answering Val, and welcome back!
>>
>>51535310
>after learning the value of life

So you retconned your retcon.

Nice to meet you, Chris Metzen.
>>
>>51535310
>ningen
Zamasu go and stay go.
>>
>Sunless Skies
So, since Garlock mentioned it, I just checked out the Kickstarter page and holy fucking shit, Queen Victoria controls time itself. She can freely give people she likes months to extend their lives, and condemn those she doesn't to cells where everyday lasts a year and where they won't be released until their hair is white and their bones are bent. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>51535247
Does the unlocked potential perk stop you from being able to train to become stronger? I remember that being a thing for Gohan in the webcomic.

Sorry if this has been asked before.
>>
>>51535389
It has been asked before, and the answer is no, I believe.
>>
>>51535264
Not bad.

>>51535312
Thanks

>>51535389
It doesn't.
>>
>>51535247
Could I invest my points into an import? I remember being just shy of buying majin for a companion.
>>
>>51535404
>>51535413
Thanks.
>>
>>51535419
I'll add in an option.
>>
What is the obsession with Majin and Cell from that jump?

Do a lot of /jc/-posters have an eating disorder?
>>
>>51535413
Hey Val, how big of a power boost is absorbing androids for Cell Biodroids? Like, if we have the Hero capstone (and thus have Ultimate/Mystic Gohan level strength), will it still be a big power boost, or...will it just be a relatively small boost?

>HAHAHAHA, I'VE OBTAINED MY PERFECT FORM, NOW-wait, what the fuck. I...barely feel any stronger. What the shit?
>>
>>51535445
Cell has Namekian, Saiyan and Freeza DNA with the potential to use all their powers.
Buus can absorb anything to gain their power. So imagine being able to absorb the powers of strongest beings from every jump you go to, that's what people are going for.
>>
File: Perfection.jpg (227KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.jpg
227KB, 1360x768px
>>51535464
>PERFECT FORM
>>
>>51535445
VORE

FETISH
>>
>>51535486
Too be fair, it's Cell. He has a Super Perfect form. Perfect isn't really Perfect.
>>
>>51535492
To*
>>
>>51535445
Being able to grow stronger by eating people is just really cool. Sure Saiyan probably has better end potential with the BS it can get up to but the eating people thing is more unique than the raw power with Saiyan BS.

Also Cell has most of the Saiyan Bs anyway.
>>
>>51535492
Yeah, you're right.
I mean, this is the same world that calls Cyborgs Androids.
>>
File: Best race.gif (393KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
Best race.gif
393KB, 300x195px
>>51535445
Because Majin are the cutest.
>>
>>51535498
>the eating people thing is more unique

Are you real right now.
>>
>>51535505
It just goes to show that when the poster boy for high power settings becomes available as a non end jump jumpers are still far more interested in waifus than becoming stronger.
>>
File: 1114612619254.jpg (361KB, 552x718px) Image search: [Google]
1114612619254.jpg
361KB, 552x718px
>>51535445
Because they're not as mainstream as Saiyan, but they're still capable of big league stuff.

Eating disorder is secondary, but present.
Honestly people should stop being hipsters and go for the gold. I know you all wanted it when you were kids. Why stop now?
It's not like you're actually going to be able to keep meaningful track of what you get from eating anyways.
>>
File: Nohope.gif (3MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Nohope.gif
3MB, 624x352px
>>51535505
>tfw I can't a ford a Majin companion.

It's like Macross all over again where I had to give up having a Meltrandi companion.
My quest for power is getting in the way of my quest for Bodacious Babes.
>>
>>51535549
>Letting power get in the way of waifus
You have failed anon.
>>
>>51535385
God save the queen.
>>
>>51535445
I initially wanted to be a majin and use it's absorbing power as a stop gap measure for mass fusion, just spitting people out when the need had passed. Unfortunately they apparently digest people they eat so that killed that idea.
>>
>>51535445
Well, let's look at the other main races.

Humans: On a universal scale, they're incredibly strong. But in the end game, against the top .00000000000001%? They lose out. No human gets further than Final Form Freeza or there abouts.

Androids: They're just humans with some quirks involving their internal engine. They get a little further, to around Imperfect Cell, but not beyond that.

Namekians: All kinds of neat powers that make them more appealing than humans, but power wise they're equivalent to Androids. Topping at around Imperfect Cell (once he'd eaten a shit ton of people of course.)

Saiyains: Undoubtedly the strongest, better than even Majin and (maybe) Cell. However, they're boring. Super boring. The strongest characters in canon are Saiyans. All the most popular characters are Saiyans. You just want to be different and pick something else at that point.
>>
>>51535579
It takes a while to do so, though. So as long as you don't keep them in for too long, you should be fine. Keep in mind that Buu absorbed the Kais eons ago, and we have no idea what the status of the Z Warriors within Zen Buu is.
>>
According to my random opponent allocation (moving down the cannon contestant list for each round to account for feasibility), my tournament fights should be as follows.

Round: 1 - Reacum (8)
Round: 2 - Uub (18)
Round: 3 - Majin Buu (11)
Round: 4 - Raichi (3)
Round:SF - Vegeta (18)
Round: F - Goku (18)

I find the last two slightly poetic.
>>
Two things.

1. Where is this Pokemon PC that was mentioned earlier?

2. What jumps let you turn into an android? I want to be cute like 2B
>>
>>51535445
Because the world is already my buffet line.

I don't even need to deal with the mess of preparing the cattle for feasting.
>>
>>51535464
I'd say it depends on the power of what you're eating for the most part. If you're eating insanely powerful robots like 17 or 18, you'll see the sort of boosts Cell did (This isn't scaling to be comparative, you get the same level of power he would from etaing them even if you're already way stronger) but if you're just munching on something from Terminator or Ghost in the Shell, it's probably not much bigger then drawing the life from humans.

>>51535588
>Humans on a universal scale are incredibly strong
That's...pretty wrong. Humans aren't strong or notable. Ki Capable people are potentially strong. And this weird idea of races topping out at certain powers is a little dumb too. There's not really any reason they couldn't continue getting stronger as long as they manage to survive against stronger and stronger threats.

The reason we see some humans get super strong is that unlike most characters, our heroes get brought back again and again by the dragon balls when they should've died.
>>
>>51535610
Pokemon PC is from the pokemon jump.
If you burn a return to go back you can set up a pokemon storage system in your warehouse and it will work although companion limits are still a thing.
Age old ruling from Quicksilver IIRC.
>>
>>51535503
Honestly, after you've dedicated your life to building robots, and have a signature series of your best named Androids 1-16, and you eventually get to the point where your latest and greatest innovation is technically a cyborg, do you really want to start over with new names, or do you be slightly inaccurate and name them Androids 17 and 18? And of course, once you've called what amounts to regular humans with an internal engine and its support structure Androids, you have to do the same to two designs that amount to brains piloting robots, even if they're technically cyborgs too. Thus 19 and 20.

Though I guess he felt Cell was different enough that he just had to stop with the Android designations. Or, he just didn't want an Android to have a higher serial number than himself.
>>
>>51535619
Oh, okay, thanks Val. Say, how long would you say it takes for someone a Majin absorbed to be dissolved? Could I absorb someone temporarily for a power boost and then spit them out later?
>>
>>51535619
Can't Cell types eat anyone? I though the Android thing was just to get to "perfect" form.
>>
>>51535543
Well it's either that or Majin if you want tits.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
Damned router keeps shitting the bed. Vodafone a shit.

>>51534778
I merged the Spear of Destiny into the Ars Megiddo-which looks like a vaguely lance-shaped hole in space and time into a cluster of swirling galaxies, because it fit in pretty well with the other Spears of Destiny-equivalents. It used to be my weapon of choice, which imposed the concept of apocalypses on targets.

It is currently the targetting mechanism to my Sword of the Cosmos: An infinite multiversal amalgamation of jotuns, dragon lines, [STARLIGHT], Protoshinmaic Vortexes and spiral energy refined in my own Primordial Essence. Like a mashup of the Gunstar and the Sword of Creation, basically.

>>51535445
They just don't appreciate the fabulousness of sitting around in heaven drinking tea.

BETTER TEA THAN THE BRITISH EMPIRE, THAT IS.

>>51535588
>kami
>not a main race

o-okay

>>51535328
Actually I made a happy ending be actually not happy. The name's Gen Urobuchi

>>51535385
It's the Time War all over again, dammit.

>>51535247
Also late to the party but-welcome back!
>>
>>51535619
Val you might wanna look into this guy http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Olibu
>>
>>51535647
So, still a hack writer regardless. Gotcha.
>>
>>51535631
I don't believe we have any idea of how long until they're absorbed, in canon or multiverse, but we know from Super Buu not dissolving Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks in canon means you have at least a few hours/days between eating and dissolving.

>>51535635
They can but eating androids can give them a form change and bigger power up then just draining someone by sticking them with the tail.

>>51535655
Why am I wanting to look into this guy?
>>
>>51535619
>Can turn into a perfect form by eating androids from other settings
So I guess an ELS being and a DG android like Schwarz Bruder would make for an amazing perfect form?
>>
>>51535666
No idea what either of those are. Long as they're powerful, they'll give bigger boosts and possibly a new form if you want.
>>
>>51535647
Kami are cool, but they don't really have a presence enough to be on the mind. Dragon ball just doesn't focus on them very much.
If I weren't in the business of collecting super forms I'd probably have picked being one.
>>
>>51535655
Oh hey it's that guy from that one DBZ quest someone was talking about earlier.
>>
>>51535619
>That's...pretty wrong. Humans aren't strong or notable. Ki Capable people are potentially strong
And humans with ki are some of the strongest people in the universe. That's semantics that point honestly.

And while it's true that theoretically humans and namekians can get stronger, people don't feel as comfortable wanking it when Krillin and Piccolo seemed to eventually hit a peak. They don't get the fancy transformations and powerups most of the big time races do, which is how they get as far as they do. Of course Namekians DO have a way to get up there, but that requires fusing with a bunch of other Namekians (and kinda has the same identity problem as Majins get, but meh people seem fine with that.)

>>51535647
I just forgot about them. Here you go:

>>51535588
Kai: We know they're stronger than anything else but Buu by main canon, and we know that by Super canon they occasionally get freaks that completely eclipse him and are as tough as Bluper Saiyans. Plus their abilities are unique and magical. But they have poor combat showings and look dumb so people don't feel compelled to pick them.
>>
>>51535591
RIP
>>
>>51535665
Olibu got that strong because he train, no other reason. He's able to take on Perfect Cell post Cell Games so he's kinda beefy. Just wanted to point it out mostly.
>>
>>51535619
>Ki Capable people
I dunno how it is in multiverse, but in mainline DBZ but especially in O, everyone can unlock ki if they know the methods.
>>
>>51535687
We had a DBZ Quest get to the Other World Torny? How?

>>51535711
Didn't Gohan literally write the book for that?
>>
>>51535690
>>51535619
Whoops, forgot what I wanted to say about Androids.

By canon, 17-18 model androids have a top power level. They don't get stronger, their engine has maximum output. It's just 'infinite' at that level in canon (and finite in multiverse.) 19 and 20 model androids don't have a cap though, that requires them to absorb energy rather than train. Not much different than a Cell I guess, but I don't remember if you offered the option to be/have the powers of a 19 and 20 model.
>>
>>51535619
>That's...pretty wrong. Humans aren't strong or notable
It's noted that humans are weird. That start weak, but can train themselves to greater heights than any other species. Only specific individuals can surpass humans who put their mind to training
>>
>>51535724
Yes, it's called The Sweet Science.
>>
>>51535678
Is the Ghost Warriors stay dead if they are killed in a similar manner to the original from the Novel version? I don't remember it from the comic.
Thread posts: 587
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.