[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KINGDOM DEATH GENERAL MY INTIMACY MALE IS BETTER THAN ZOMBIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: intimacy male.jpg (31KB, 232x283px) Image search: [Google]
intimacy male.jpg
31KB, 232x283px
KINGDOM DEATH GENERAL
MY INTIMACY MALE IS BETTER THAN ZOMBIE EDITION

>Old thread;
>>51421273

>Topics of Discussion
Why are all the monster so happy?
In particular DK, Mountain Meme, and Pariah seem to be in on a particular joke.
What could it be?

Extra Phoenix Droppings;
>Kickstarter 1.5 Page:
https://www.kickstarter.comprojects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview:
http://vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>>
File: kddosh copy.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kddosh copy.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>51501360
> Not Wonder Bolts Wanderer Edition
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 639x2556px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 639x2556px
I just want pretty frilly dresses.

At least the cogflop game looks decently playable and still comes with a good amount of minis for $135. (The expansions don't seem that worth it to me, however)
>>
File: wrists.jpg (682KB, 1868x2356px) Image search: [Google]
wrists.jpg
682KB, 1868x2356px
>>51501360
>>51501428
fuck off, Rainbow Dash is a bitch.

>not Not Bad Edition
>>
File: kd.jpg (17KB, 401x463px) Image search: [Google]
kd.jpg
17KB, 401x463px
>>51501428
That miniature has a fantastic ass. Everything else is just plastic, but that rear view is arousing
>>
>>51501474
Why is that guy's thumb on the wrong side of his hand?
>>
>>51502504
That's a right hand. He probably ascribes to a notion that 2 is better than one.
>>
>>51501494
holy fuck that is beyond thiccccccccc
poots needs to be stopped
>>
>>51502504
This is the guy who killed Polnareff's sister.
>>
>>51502652
Just you fucking wait, Poots cannot be stopped, the thicc train stays the course.
>>
>>51501449
>by CMoN
this kills the hype
>>
>>51502801
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>51503023
To get the TK mini you have to put a full pledge for their game which will probably be mediocre and best, and a lot of people don't like CMON for other reasons too.
>>
>>51503144
I moreso meat the latter part, specifically about reasons to dislike or have distaste with CMON.
>>
>>51503144
I didn't really know there were issues with CMON games. I ended up backing for the whole thing because the gameplay looks reminiscent of Level 7, which I think is pretty fun. If you don't want to wall-of-text with reasons as to why the games they produce aren't too good, are there reviews of their other products or another info site you would be able to link to so I know fully what I'm getting into? I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>51503144
>and a lot of people don't like CMON for other reasons too.
Aww, did they give your sloppy paintjob a 4/10?
>>
>>51496757

actually thats exactly how the original image looks like if you take only the lines i traced.
>>
>One big take away we have from this contest, and one I was not really expecting. Kingdom Death has attracted a lot of new hobbyists to the world of miniature building and painting
i.e. The first KS was backed mainly by normalfag gamers with no interest in modelling. As seen clearly in most of the painting contest entries, most people don't even know how to thin their paints or paint in the lines. A shame.
>>
>>51503399
After seeing the results, makes me wish I hadn't pussied out, I actually coulda had a chance at one of those consolidation prizes.
>>
File: crazytime.jpg (110KB, 654x421px) Image search: [Google]
crazytime.jpg
110KB, 654x421px
>>51501494
>>
So I have a sizeable but not everything pledge and most of the old expacs.

Do you bros think it's worth dropping expansions for the promo content if there's no way to add to your pledge?

Say drop doggo and or weaver for them.

The only new expac I didn't get was ivory dragon so if I start shuffling up the inverted mountain stuff I could probably grab that too.
>>
File: 100% natty.jpg (109KB, 825x377px) Image search: [Google]
100% natty.jpg
109KB, 825x377px
>>
>>51503946
dude you can add to your pledge
check your email, poots put out an update yesterday
>>
Any other "straight" males want more body types? Would be nice to see some more petite women.
>>
>>51506523
you already got the young survivor
please keep your loli shit out of this game please
>>
>>51503627
Hell I could have had a chance to actually win if I had had any KD model at the time.
>>
>>51506199
He didn't explicitly say that part. Details were still coming.
>>
>>51506993
backerkit means pledge increasing, i think
could be wrong though
>>
>>51507009
No it just means you manage your pledge, for example allocating which add-ons you get. It doesn't mean you can increase it.
>>
>>51507294
oh I thought that already happened
thanks
>>
>>51506880
Agree. Plus scrawny child women are useless in a fight and in birthing. The only use for lolis is bone witch food.
>>
>>51507365
you added the cost to your pledge, now you basically tell poots which one you wanted.
>>
>>51507376

One or two more interesting body types would be cool... as long as it doesn't get in the way of the beautiful arses that they're known for...
>>
>>51506523
Yeah.

Don't get me wrong, Thick looks good (and translates to minis, where exaggerated proportions are the order of the day, well.) at least as long as it's not taken too far (in b4 thiccfag "can never be taken too far"). But I'd love to see a couple more /fit/ huntresses -- not bodybuilder "is that even a woman?" like buff witch -- or waifish survivors.

Chances are they'd turn out like Pinup Savior, though, where they still have some very notable curves... if only because again, you want to exaggerate for the small scale
>>
>>51507609
I'm down for variety, but when I see a post asking if "straight" men want petite women I am suddenly reminded what website I'm on.
>>
>>
>>51510385
I really like the Screamin God.
I hope it won´t get overshadowed by the Parasite Queen it its own expansion.
>>
>>51510385
Screaming god scale: 2x2? 3x3? Bigger?
>>
>>51510436
That's a 100mm base, so 3x3 would make the most sense.
>>
>>51510562
Good eye, thanks anon.
>>
>>51510425
So we have the Lion and the Lion God, the Screaming Antelope and the Screaming God. Is the Dragon Goblin the closest thing we'll get to a Phoenix God?
>>
>>51510830
Phoenix God made my butt pucker
>>
>>51510830
That's just the golden eyed king of a thousand years.
>>
>>51512385
But it's not, because that's just a legendary Phoenix, not a different monster that shares design elements like with the other two.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.