[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I name a village of necromancers? This is in the Marsh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Dark megumi.png (396KB, 463x522px) Image search: [Google]
Dark megumi.png
396KB, 463x522px
What do I name a village of necromancers?

This is in the Marsh of Desolation in Eberron. Everyone is a necromancer to some degree and they use the dead as servants/laborers but children like to decorate them with flowers and veils (for the smell).

It's much like the Bayou but with more skeleton motif.
>>
Skeletown
>>
Calcilvania
>>
Bostomb
>>
New Yorick
>>
Skullifornia
>>
>>51496776
village of the necromancers
>>
>>51496776
BoneTown
>>
Cryptcago
>>
Skullville
>>
all roads lead to Bone.
>>
Morshaufen - sorta German name makes it kinda gothic, literally means "haven for the dead" in some weird Latin-German mix and it just looks enough fantasy-like to be viable.
>>
>>51496776
Why would you name it? Surely the only people who would carry the name of it are people who have returned from there, right? Why are people returning from this village, nobody should know about it?
>>
>>51497033
Man, crypt is a bad root. They don't need around with that shit, is alien to them.
>>
>>51497148
Maybe:
1) it's a WFRP-esque daaaaaark secret of the village where everyone is just keeping up appearances that this is not the case
2) the village was settled a long time ago and the practice is relatively new, so any signposts and roads would still direct to it, but the plague of undead near the road does not make this an attractive location
3) because Ravendholm was nothing nye
>>
New Jersey
>>
>>51496776
Are they all chunni as fuck, like explosiongirl's village?
If so, then it's the Forsaken Hamlet of Darkhollow.
If not, Wellsbury Springs.
>>
The Grin.

Just say it to yourself a couple of times, it'll grow on you.
>>
>>51496776
Mr. Bones Wild Town.
>>
>>51496776
bob

for the lols
>>
File: 1241316205056.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1241316205056.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
Grinddeath
Bonecore
Edgetown
Soulrape
Darkbaddead
Detroit
>>
>>51497174
>so any signposts and roads would still direct to it
So there should just be a bunch of knocked over signs that say Happy Town of Life
>>
Hugo
>>
>>51496776
Cheedle.
>>
>>51497148
most people would name their village, even necromancers are still people and would feel the need to give their home a name
>>
>>51496776
The first inhabitant named it Thislund.
The second named it Yoregrave.
It was a sudden, but inevitable, betrayal.
>>
>>51497280
>Detroit
Necroit.
>>
Necrodeathburg-upon-Skulls
>>
Rottingdam?
>>
>>51497440
Naw, Detroit sounds like a worse place.
>>
>>51497422
What's that from?
>>
>>51497440
More like Negroid
>>
File: robocop-murphy.png.jpg (34KB, 758x568px) Image search: [Google]
robocop-murphy.png.jpg
34KB, 758x568px
>>51497492
Plus Detroit does have a history of necromancy. Kinda.
>>
>>51496776
Morbidor
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (191KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
191KB, 517x768px
>>51496913
>>
>>51496776

Necrocity

Yeah I know it's a village but just say that the original founders were optimistic for the future.
>>
BONETOWN
O
N
E
T
O
W
N
>>
Hadestown
https://youtu.be/mcZPTp-F0nE
>>
>>51497935
my nigga
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.