[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DMing >every time the player wants to do something >"Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: retysryhddsg4.gif (329KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
retysryhddsg4.gif
329KB, 300x300px
>DMing
>every time the player wants to do something
>"Can I do this?"
>"Am I allowed to do this?"
>"Should I do this?

Just fucking say you're doing it and I'll let you know if its feasible.
>>
>jojofag
>dumb spammy thread

Fuck off, brony-wannabe.
>>
>>51484766
To be honest a lot of the problem I have as GM is when players will just roll the attack check before they even bother trying to take a moment to think of options worthy of asking questions over. Last player who complained about having no options left the game because thy couldn't be damned to ask or even look up basic questions about the combat system when they had the pdf of the freakin manual as well as every damn supplement.
>>
>>51484766
They're just asking questions....
They don't want to commit to something beforehand that's all.
Probs shy or scared of you.
Judging by this, I'm betting on scared of you.
>>
>>51484766
>DMing
There's your problem.
>>
>>51484788
Calm down.
>>
>>51484766
>"Can I do this?"
>"Am I allowed to do this?"
>"Should I do this?"

Sounds like a case of acute 3.PFitis. Or as >>51484982 suggests maybe you're an ass who's overly harsh.
>>
>>51485264
Ay, I've been backed up. Thanks man!
>>
>>51485264
>3.PFitis
?
>>
>>51485755
3.PF can teach players that you can only do what the rules say you can do. For example, a feat that lets you spread rumors implies to players that without that feat you can't spread rumors, or without leadership you can't get a sidekick, etc. In can therefore be described as an overly gamist attitude.
>>
>>51485755
This can be interpreted in many ways anon.
Herpes, arthritis, and so and so forth. Diseased essentially, in the rules understanding.
You must learn the ways of 4chan, new one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.