[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>god of plague, death, and decay >could've made him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 500px-Nurgle.jpg (29KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Nurgle.jpg
29KB, 500x545px
>god of plague, death, and decay
>could've made him a brooding hatred-esque edgelord who gets off on killing and sees life as a disease
>instead made him a jovial and kindspirited deity who views death as both merciful and the only means by which things can be reborn
>wants to see humanity strengthen and enlighten by surviving in the face of adversity
>doesn't like torture, torment, or suffering unlike his chaos god counterparts
>his greatest demon doesn't kill for fun or act dark and evil, it laughs and jumps around and thinks it's spreading happiness to everyone it meets

Praise the Emperor, but can we all take a minute to appreciate how good Nurgle is and how horrible he could've been in the hands of shit(tier) writers?
>>
File: Y6bjphY.jpg (54KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
Y6bjphY.jpg
54KB, 500x661px
We could, but that would be HERESY
>>
File: Golden LeL Simple.png (17KB, 529x481px) Image search: [Google]
Golden LeL Simple.png
17KB, 529x481px
>>51483651
The existence of the Emperor is heresy. He's an Atheist but his people worship him.
>>
>>51483574
>doesn't like torture, torment, or suffering
yes he does

Read Liber Chaotica Nurgle. He loves spreading gifts and warped kindness to his followers, but he also loves watching them suffer and break (mentally) under his gifts. One of his primary domains is despair, and most of his followers only go to him out of absolute fear of death.
>>
>>51483686
You can't really blame them. He's the strongest psyker ever and can go toe-to-toe with the Chaos Gods themselves. He's also immortal.

he pretty much IS a god anyway
>>
File: 1484854743925.png (75KB, 290x265px) Image search: [Google]
1484854743925.png
75KB, 290x265px
>>51483694
source, because I've never heard of this
>>
>>51483715
I to wish that poster had mentioned a source. It would have been especially beneficial if he had explicitly told you to read said source in the post itself.
>>
>>51483715
>Read Liber Chaotica Nurgle
man I wonder

anyways read the Realm of Chaos books too. I think Nurgle was in Lost and the Damned? But I'm pretty sure they had a bit in Slaves to Darkness too. Nurgle ain't nice, he's just cheerful.
>>
>>51483686
That's kind of one of the big ironies of the Emperor - no matter how much he may refuse it, he's functionally (and given how the setting operates, literally) a god, whether he likes it or not, and it doesn't help that he drapes himself in religious trappings even during the Great Crusade.
>>
You guys just like him because he's fat.
>>
>>51483574
Keep in mind OP, ignorance doesn't mean innocence.
Nurgle may be blissful, cause he got no idea of how to do things, but that's no excuse.
>>
>>51484053
Lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.