[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1317: Where Are All the Corpses?!?? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 590
Thread images: 80

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51473083
>>
File: Grand High Run.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Grand High Run.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51481717
The builds are in a CherryTree file which is easy to convert into this .pdf.

Anything under Mass Effect hasn't been put in the place yet and the builds are pretty short of fluff/details.

Order is also a bit subject to change.
>>
>>51481750
The Imaginos body, from Gunm. It's very expensive, but has utterly insane raw physical power and is constantly evolving to improve itself. Alita, the only canon Imaginos, is fast enough that when she runs the things in front of her blueshift and the things behind her redshift. I'm too lazy to do the math on how fast you'd have to be to experience that, but I know it's a considerable fraction of the speed of light. She's also durable enough to withstand impacts at that speed, and the two combined means she can strike with insane force. Lifting strength isn't so great, though, just because she's still mostly subject to leverage. Still pretty high, just not as impressive as the speed.
>>
File: LegoSpeedsters.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
LegoSpeedsters.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
On Super Speed with Arrowverse. I've ruled you can do anything that's shown in the show. Outside of the Jump, time-space timey-wimey stuff is more concrete so you're not going to be travelling like Flash does through time. I might relax the restriction after seeing the Season 2 final episodes.

Zoom can literally be in two places at once because he can travel back in time and get a "younger" version of himself from a different timeline. Something that causes Speedforce to be very angry at him. So they send Speed Wraiths which are like the Speedforce Cops. They leave Barry alone for most part because Speed Force likes him. However he did attract one when he ran back in time to pick Reverse Flash's (Harrison Wells) brain on how to get fast.
>>
>>51482136
Is this the robot imaginos or the one you can apparantly get without being a robot?
I got a little confused trying to figure how that worked out from the jumpdoc.
>>
>>51482167
She's the robot version. But the injected nanomachines version can reach that level, it just doesn't start out at it. So you'll have to train for it.
>>
>>51482097
Your butler is quite impressive.
No writefagging tho?
>>
>>51482146
So are the "speed wraiths" the Arrowverse version of the Black Flash?
>>
File: Doppler.png (253KB, 1920x457px) Image search: [Google]
Doppler.png
253KB, 1920x457px
>>51482136
>I'm too lazy to do the math on how fast you'd have to be to experience that, but I know it's a considerable fraction of the speed of light.

We can get a rough idea.
>>
>>51482136
>I'm too lazy to do the math on how fast you'd have to be to experience that, but I know it's a considerable fraction of the speed of light.
No it's really not, to make a red light appear green when you pass it you would only have to be going around 50kmps(30mps), about mach 147, or around .00016 the speed of light. And that's not just the point where it's noticeable, that's a full 100nm change in the observed wavelength.

Source, I googled it and found where someone had done the math on such a question
https://scientificfingerfood.wordpress.com/2014/05/04/how-fast-would-you-have-to-approach-a-red-traffic-light-in-order-to-see-it-as-green-whiteboard-sketch-2/
>>
>>51482232
Yeah. They're their to basically catch people who fuck up the timeline too much. They're nigh invulnerable. Only thing that's shown to kill them was soundwaves at a certain frequency.
>>
>>51482243
>>51482251

this should help with math
https://www.wolframalpha.com/
>>
>>51482251
Your source is using a decimal point as a seperator for thousands, so it's 30,000 miles per hour, not 30.
>>
>>51482332
And I fucked it up myself. Per second, not hour.
>>
>>51482097
is this a new chain or a secondary chain? It's only 74 pages long. And I know you've been here for a while.
>>
On the subject of GUNNM, if I'm a science oriented jumper what shenanigans can I get into with Karmatron Dynamics?
>>
>>51482183
>But the injected nanomachines
>2250 CP

Goddamn. How survivable are the drawbacks? I mean, holy shit.
>>
>>51482210
Being willing to go along with nonsense was pretty much the main thing I wanted from a companion and an Alfred-like companion is pretty much perfect for that.

Then I made him black and snippy like Geoffrey out of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air because I thought that would be funny.

He got more and more rough round the edges as time went on and ended up looking a bit like Tosh out of Starcraft.

I started several bits of writefagging but have a tendency towards scrapping stuff.

>>51482387
There were several earlier chains, mostly due to me playing with different numbers of companions. This one is reasonably similar to what the first one would have ended up as if I hadn't scrapped it.
>>
>>51482183
Can the nanomachines eventually reach the level of the Imaginos v1/Berserker body?
>>
>>51482251
You have your math wrong. My desire to be right on the internet is sufficient to overcome my laziness, so here we go.

f=fo(v+vr)/(v+vs)

Where f is received frequency, fo is the emitted frequency, v is speed of wave through medium (light goes a bit slower through air, but not enough, call it just c), vr is speed of receiver relative to medium, and vs is speed of emitter relative to medium (stationary, so 0).

So if f is 600 THz (blue) and fo is 480 THz (a muddled orange standing in for the brown corridors), then we get a velocity of 112500000 m/s, or about 0.375c. So nearly a fourth of the speed of light.
>>
what is supergirl like in superman tas? Is she at least likable? Im getting her as a companion so I was just wondering
>>
>>51482680
Why the fuck would you get someone as a Companion when you literally know nothing about them?
>>
>>51482686
My regular conpanions decided to take a vacation and I need someone to watch my back?
>>
>>51482686
Companions=sex slaves
>>
>>51482680
Yeah, she's pretty nice. She's got the impulsiveness of youth, fueled somewhat by actually being as invulnerable as most teenagers just think they are, but she's a good person at her core. Wants to do good, live up to the example her cousin set, and someday become a hero in her own right.
>>
>>51482704
A 10 year vacation? Man your companions must be really overworked.
>>
Renegade Jump # 4 Light of Terra (Maximum Drawbacks, no Allies) Pt 2
Deadlights: Broken

Planet
* Atmosphere: Standard (-2TP)
* Terrain: Iceball (0 TP)
* Flora & Fauna: Unpleasant (+2 Tp)
*Special Resources: The Vandean Coast (-1 TP)
*Natives: Hostile (+3 TP)
Skills and abilities
*Literacy Program (300)
*Civilian Infrastructure (100)
*Military Modernization (300)
*Defensive Tactics (300)

Journal Entry # 3767
She’s gone… she’s really gone. Hooligan Tuesday ... passed on. It was horrible. A scene I never want to think of again. then some weird girl attacked me. I accidently knocked her back and she bumped her head. I was so terrified that I killed her that I was happy when she bounced back up but now she won’t leave me alone. I miss Hooligan. I hate this planet, this universe.

Journal Entry # 3775
Well it looks like this may be my last entry. A huge army is coming, Horrors that make me want to cry just looking at them. Our defenses can’t hold against that many and strong an enemy. I’ll do what I can but things are looking grim. It’s been a wild ride, I wasn’t ready for it to end so soon but I guess things were just stacked against me in the end.

Journal Entry # 3776
I still can’t believe I am alive and that we pulled that off. I managed to turn the leaders against one another. It was a hard battle, insane. We lost so many people but somehow we lived. After they lost their leaders they seemed to become disorganized, I threw out just about every spell I had that would affect more than one person. Illusions, Ice storms, Fire balls. By the end I was very tired thankfully Reginald like always was by my side. He caught the Deamons that would teleport in close and helped with the hurling of the magical death. Honestly sometimes I think maybe he would have been a better jumper than me.
>>
>>51482792
Everyone needs a break now and again, they could come back early I guess but I had to take nemesis drawback.

Besides my youngest companion could use a friend who wont explode when she plays with them.
>>
>>51482884
Why would they explode when playing with your youngest companion?
>>
>>51482400

Well, the nano-side of things is well shown in the manga - crazy nanotech, to a degree that would make Senator Armstrong look like one of those beltway pansies. Mercury was grey goo'd by runaway non-KD nanotech. Alita has flash-forged weapons and entire superandroid bodies. Desty regularly returns from the grave.

On the higher order/abstract side, things are less explored in the manga, but it would basically be something similar to Psychohistory - scientific analysis and extrapolation of social dynamics or "karma" to the extent you can predict and shape the future.

One thing to note is that it doesn't include ALL the crazy tech in the manga - KD is a very big deal that has major consequences for the solar system, but orbital elevators, precognitive hypercomputers, psuedo-dyson-sphere tech and the quantum consciousness device aren't a part of it.
>>
>>51483028
Shes a magic spear. I put over 300 jumps worth of enchanting, smithing, magic, and tech into creating her. She has a human body too but shes honestly quite scary.
>>
Are there any perks that make you aware of the fourth wall? Stuff like knowing what the boxes in comics say or in which direction the camera is
>>
>>51482183
Is taking the Karmatron Dynamics injection with the Cybernetic Rejection drawback pretty much just suicide?
>>
>>51483111
Hyperdimension Neptunia lets you fool with the fourth wall without people freaking out, but how much that actually does is somewhat up to you.
After all the fourth wall only exists as much as you let it.
You're going to the "real" version of jumps. There isn't actually a camera or anything most of the time.

Still very nice for telling people to press the X button to double jump without looking crazy.
>>
>>51483148
If we get a deadpool jump I would like a 4th wall perk.
>>
>>51483047
>Mir
Holy shit, dude. How the fuck have you been? It's good to see you.
>>
>>51483111
How the fuck does the fourth wall work here?
>>
>>51483148
>You're going to the "real" version of jumps. There isn't actually a camera or anything most of the time.
So what if we get something Suda51? Will everyone just know what you are and bring it up at random in conversations?
>>
>>51483172
Jumper talks to himself via his imagination while jumper knows he is imaginary.
>>
>>51483166
That would imply there's a fourth wall to break.
If you just want to be the Deadpool I think Marvel has drawbacks for that. Just keep them after the jump is over if you want to be his brand of crazy.

>>51483176
Beats me anon. I have no fucking clue.
>>
>>51483172

Well narrativism is cannon in loads of jumps, right? So the fourth wall can be interpreted as both the current focal point of the narrative and the structure that it takes, I guess.
>>
>>51483111
Captain SNES has a whole background for that.
I wouldn't recommend it, but it's there.
>>
>>51483300
The background or..?
>>
>>51483047
Just so you know, this thread has steadily grown in wankery and entitlement to the point where people can unironically say that they pimp-slapped the Spectre and where one anon's distaste for a single drawback can prevent a jump from getting on the drive. Just so you know what you're stepping into.
>>
>>51483305
Yes. The jump itself is very good.
It's just that being aware that you aren't real is kind of a downer you know?
>>
>>51483310
Now these are some impressive blatant lies.
>>
>>51483310
I keep saying that we should move to SB for exactly this reason.
>>
File: yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif (448KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif
448KB, 320x180px
Alright, he's posting and it's late so I'm just gonna call it a night.

G'night /jc/, if I get a golden ticket I'll hook some of you up on the flip side.
>>
>>51483370
But MUH anonymous Imageboard culture!
desu, I'm not against the idea of moving in general. Just not to SB. There be faggots.
>>
>>51483400
Good night, kind anon. I will also help with starting your own chain if I get to jump first and survive.
>>
are there any jumps that offer anti-magic or a way to pump up magic resistance? I don't really do magic but It's a weakness and as a jumper, i can't have that, also where can I get a perk so I no longer need to breathe?
>>
>>51483170

I'm good, thanks. Got burnt out on Jumpchaining, and exhaustingly busy IRL. Probably won't be around much still, but thought I'd jump in on the speciality question.

>>51483128

In the interests of enabling suffering, I'd say it'd be akin to a horrific and life-threatening degenerative condition, but not immediately fatal - no cure, but potentially survivable.

Mind you, that would still be something like malignant robocancer that evolves defences against treatment (such as killing the doctors with disintegration nano) and might turn your body into a monster like Zapan or Noelle from Worm.

Ten years of your body trying to reject nanomachine corruption, feeling it creep into your brain and lay red-hot paths of tarnished silver through your mind, overriding natural sensations with grainy digital input, slowly archiving the totality of your self as it consumes and converts it into a robust crystalline storage medium...
>>
>>51483417
Both Dresden Files and Negima have good anti-magic stuff, and the Nanoha jump has the Saint King bloodline, which grants a rainbow magic aura, complete control of your magic, and an innate resistance to magic. Though jumping Nanoha means you're getting magic, albeit magic that usually comes in the form of Fuck Off beams.
>>
>>51483417
Mario, DC, the new Superman jump, or generic universal monsters have no need to breath perks.

Magic resistance/immunity can be gained in SMT with the right race choice, Negimia, and Dresdin Files.
You can also build up a ton of spell resistance in D&D with some racial choices and Epic Magic.
>>
>>51483442
I get that. You do things until you don't do them anymore. All the same, I loves me your jumps so thanks for making them. Even if Lord of Light still confuses me.
>>
>>51483417
Dresden Files, Mahou Sensei Negima, Overlord, Elder Scrolls jumps have enchantments that decrease certain types of damage by a set percentage, Libriomancer
>>
>>51483417
Generic Magical girl has one.
>>
What would Knight of Honor EX do?
>>
>>51483400
>G'night /jc/, if I get a golden ticket I'll hook some of you up on the flip side.
Thanks for reminding me I want a Wonka jump.
>>
Very minor update to Terminator jump.
The T800 companion now costs 600 instead of 800 and also comes with Terminator Background and 600cp to spend.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-8_w1HbxgQN1JDZ3FCNkdNYkE/view
>>
>>51483520
Make it and I'll love you. Don't and I'll call you a schnozberry but otherwise be neutral.
>>
>>51483400
Good night to you too anon, I'll do the same if I get the chance.
>>
>>51483442
Joke's on you! My brain's being stored over at Tiphares.

Also, since the pain isn't explicitly part of the drawback, I assume it could be resisted with willpower and pain immunity perks... while still of course having to deal with the difficulty and horror inherent to the mutated cyberflesh?

This is gonna suck.
>>
>>51483524
How many zany scheme perks do you think one would need in order to get a Terminator elected governor?
>>
>>51483615
Not many. After all, meme magic elected a president.
>>
>>51483482
and it's great, because it scales with your magic power level. So, with it, all of those Valka and Thousand Master type perks, boost your ability to negate magic as well
>>
>>51483615
Just convince him that he will find John Connor more easily if he has goverment resources
>>
>>51483615
So long as you prevent Genysis it's completely worth it.
>>
>>51483417
Anima has one that scales with the power of your soul. And it works and ki and psionics, too.
>>
>>51483524
Can we get a teamaking perk?
>>
>>51483417
Mushoku Tensei has an eye power that lets you negate all magic around you.
>>
If you had to make a jump the mandatory beginning jump, which would you choose?
>>
>>51483702
Light of Terra.
>>
>>51483702
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs.
>>
>>51483702
Dragon Ball Z. Go big or go home.
>>
>>51483702
Tactics Advanced.
>>
>>51483442
Does your brain in Existential Angst retain perks that would apply to it? For that matter, does your biochip?
>>
>>51483551
You know what I've always wanted someone to do with that drawback? To take it with enough jumps under their belt that being reduced to a brain isn't actually enough to stop them.

So, like, your body with the chip implanted in it is going on a quest to find your brain and undergoing a whole big identity crisis, asking themselves who they are and wondering if they're "real" or not. Then, they finally get to the brain facility and find it's been torn apart by a terrifying, twisted cybernetic kaiju. Everyone's scared shitless except for "chip" jumper who just looks at it, accompanied by a two-page spread that gives a clear view of the monster, and says
>That's... The REAL jumper
And it's all symbolic and shit because the one who looks like a normal person thinks the twisted mockery of flesh is more "human" then they are.
>>
>>51483702
A stupidly long jump by the babylon guy
>>
>>51483702
Generic Hentai Jump
>>
>>51483615
Your biggest hurdles would be proving that the Terminator was built/born in the US and getting him to make a nonthreatening smile.

>>51483678
>teamaking perk
I'm assuming that you want a perk for building teams and not for making tea?
"I'd die for anon" and "One man taught us" kinda cover that already.
>>
>>51483702
Disney.
Everyone needs to be a Princess at least once.
Yes, even the dudes.
Especially the dudes
>>
>>51483702
I really think Infamous works really well for that.
It's self contained, has things to get you started, and doesn't require you to sign onto a theme before you get your feet wet. No need to use OOC to do anything in that jump so it just fits.
>>
>>51483752
>I'm assuming that you want a perk for building teams and not for making tea?

Not him, but I see you weren't here for our latest meme.
>>
>>51483702
That jump the shitposter has promised he's been working on that he won't say which IP its for.
>>
>>51483752
tea has been maymayed into omnipotence lately.
>>
>>51483702

Hero BBS
>>
>>51483702
Hero BBS. Gotta get dat multiversal shit-posting, son.
>>
>>51483775
>>51483785
I constantly skim the threads and even post as anon sometimes, but I do not-..Oh wait. I remember now. I just barely pay attention whenever "omnipotence" is brought up.

Sorry for being slow and unfunny.
>>
>>51483702
Youtube.
Nothing's stopping you from doing that in real life apart from your lack of talent.
>>
>>51483826
There is nothing wrong with ignoring omnipotence posters and omnipotence posting. You're good Robo.
>>
>>51483702
Suggsverse.
>>
>>51483702
Ghostbusters.
>>
>>51483826
Don't worry about it. It's just a joke that got far out of hand.
>>
>>51483702
CoC
>>
>>51483469

Lord of Light still confuses me as well.

I had a hard time deciding how I wanted "divinity" to be represented, so I chose in the end to present it in way similar to the book and let the reader interpret things themself. The lengthy quote from Yama is there specifically for that reason, though actually reading the book is probably the best way of getting a feel for it.

Perhaps not the best way to justify spending points on the ineffable when you could buy atomic firewands and cyanide shields instead, but I wouldn't have been satisfied putting it into coldly stated bonuses.

>>51483551

Pain is just your disgusting biological weakness leaving the body.

At any rate, proper body horror is less about simple agony, and more about the psychic rasp of a broken self-image.

I don't necessarily enjoy encouraging people to suffer, but I... well, I do enjoy it!

>>51483734

Interesting question.

Perhaps the neatest way to go about it would be, that it would retain the *effects* of any perks that altered/improved your brain's structure and function (such as fearlessness, lack of mental defect, etc)... but not things like "has an infinitely fractal multitasking" or other things that their technology couldn't replicate and a biologically plausible-ish brain couldn't do on its own.

The perks wouldn't be "actively sustained" because it's a copy of the real Jumper doing all the adventuring.
>>
>>51483854
>I had a hard time deciding how I wanted "divinity" to be represented, so I chose in the end to present it in way similar to the book and let the reader interpret things themself.
That actually clears up a lot. Thanks!
>>
>>51483702
MoR.
>>
>>51483702
MLP
>>
>>51483854
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>51483886
Methods of Rationality?
>>
>>51483854
Thanks for the answers, mang.
>>
>>51483951

Probably Masters of Red. Presumably suggested because no one knows anything about it, and so far as I'm aware, no one has managed to actually prove its existence, thus making it a painful jump to go to, on the grounds of not actually knowing anything about the setting.
>>
>>51483951
No, Masters of Red.
It should probably be moved into Joke Jumps.
>>
>>51484024
Dude, MoR totally exists as a sekrit novel in a small public library somewhere. Nevermind you can't find an ISBN for it or that nobody has heard of it. That guy who made the jump was sooper sinsere so it totes exists. Believe and listen, anon. Believe and listen.
>>
>>51483702
Ciel Nosurge
>>
>>51484033
It's good though. Don't you want to be a redmage?
If only I knew what that really meant
>>
>>51483702
That one you hate.
>>
>>51484062
I'm with >>51484044 on this one, though.
At the very least, can someone attach a disclaimer to it or something?
>>
>>51484024
>A jumper becomes frustrated about not knowing about the setting
>Jumper writes a book about the setting in one of the normal earth jumps
>An anon finds it in a local library
>the rest is history
>>
>>51484211
Son of a bitch.
What Generic are we in? Or is it Nine to Five?
>>
File: 1485228423586.jpg (991KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1485228423586.jpg
991KB, 800x1133px
>>51483735
Funny enough, there's something in FLCL for doing exactly that.
>>
Hey everybody, stopping in to tell you all that I'm not dead, just really busy. Life and all that. I assure you I do intend to finish all my jumps, hopefully sooner rather than later. Sorry about disappearing like that.
>>
>>51484253
Well it's good to see you again. Everything going ok?
>>
File: Ring_of_Red_art_box.jpg (21KB, 218x309px) Image search: [Google]
Ring_of_Red_art_box.jpg
21KB, 218x309px
>>51484024
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Red

Is this related?
>>
>>51484267
Not at all. We do have a Ring of Red jump, though.
>>
is there any perks that let things like alcohol effect you even if you are not human?
>>
>>51483702
Harry Potter
>>
>>51484312
Know How to Drink from Mad Men.
>>
>>51484324
cool, ty
>>
>>51484259
Eh, could be better. As for Jumps I misplaced my notes for what items I intended to add to Lupin.
For Jules Verne only like 1/5th of the Voyages Extraordinaire (the "universe" his stories take place in) have been translated from french.
X-files I have fully figured out I just need the inspiration to fill out all the stuff.
For Mummy I'm just being lazy about adding the Items.
Paper Mario might as well be done, I don't know what else to add really.
>>
>>51483854
At what point into GUNNM does it start escalating to being planetary+ busting, if it does?
Same with Lord of Light.
>>
File: 1476892122035.png (306KB, 400x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1476892122035.png
306KB, 400x1271px
>>51483702
Probably Teen Titans. I'm a huge fan after all.

>>51483854
Thanks again for the GUNNM Jump. It's one of my favorites and I always have a ton of fun writing for it.

>>51484299
You're welcome! /joking smug
>>
>>51484349
For Paper Mario I thought you still wanted to put in a few more things for the star abilities?
Maybe a super mode that uses all of them together kersti style or some kind of peach beam thing?
>>
>>51484399
Yeah, i intended to add a Starbeam/ Star Rod option but I had the hardest time figuring out how.

It was also about adding some more racial options, since some only had 1. I managed to do that but how to handle the star thing has been eluding me. A lot of people don't seem to mind really, but that's no excuse to be sloppy in my jumpmaking.
>>
>>51484062
Having done some research I'm like 90% sure that jump is fake. The name of the currency is identical to an obscure British marketing campaigns fake currency.
>>
>>51484394
What is happening in this picture?
>>
>>51484394
Hey Yoro, since you said you were getting tired of the Star vs the Forces of Evil hiatus, I just thought I'd let you know that the new episodes are starting on the 6th of February. I figured you'd want to know that.
>>
>>51484462
Quid is just another name for money. Like Dosh.
It's more than just an ad.
>>
>>51483854
Just as an FYI, but the Lord of Light jump actually made me track down and read the book.

S'good. S'really good. I regret not knowing about it beforehand.

Just thought you'd like to know.
>>
File: 1480192078877.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1480192078877.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>51484470
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_She_Is!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3NdVPTQkRaY

Educate thyself!

>>51484475
I appreciate the heads up, but I've had that date circled on my calender since December. I can't wait for it! Narwhals for days!
>>
File: 1251354038395.gif (114KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1251354038395.gif
114KB, 170x170px
>>51484470
>>51484531
Actually, I apologize for the poor quality of that video I posted. Here is the superior version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uqnKQwwcJo
>>
>>51484531
So sexually frustrated rabbits hump any mammal with a pulse?
>>
Why even allow Canadians in this thread?
>>
>>51484613
Someone has to chop the logs to feed the flame wars. Otherwise we'd all just be yelling at each other while trying to ignore the fact that it's cold and so dark you can hardly read the thread.
>>
>>51484613
Anon, there are no Canadians, there is only the Canadian, they are a hivemind, some sick fusion of maple and human biology.
>>
>>51484531
>>51484574
>2006 was 11 year ago
fuck me sideways
>>
>>51484592
Sure, let's run with that.

>>51484613
Because we bring maple syrup and know all the best places to use it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

>>51484651
I KNOW! I had the same insane realization when I was looking up the video.
>>
>>51484644
There isn't even a country called Canada, it's just a barn up in Minnesota labeled "CANADA". It sits in there and makes awful posts all day.
>>
>>51484651
>>51484666
Dear god, I remember waiting for the parts of that to come out after the first one. I now feel old.
>>
>>51484666
We don't want your shitty leaf-sugar, Satan.
>>
>>51484651
>>51484666
>>51484683
Reminder that as of next month, February 21st, Avatar the Last Airbender will be twelve years old.

Fuck.
>>
>>51484718
I don't want to believe you.
>>
File: sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>51484693
Technically, it's concentrated tree blood. You drill a hole into the tree, install a faucet, regularly drain it, then boil the crap out of it until it is sweet.

>>51484718
>MFW the realization that time marches on despite all attempts to hold it back hits.
>>
>>51484718
>Problem Sleuth is almost 9 years old
Stop the world, I want to get off.
>>
Hey, what kind of firepower would I need to kill Dracula from Castlevania: Accursed Night? Think a good-enchanted weapon from Samurai Jack could do the trick?
>>
>>51484741
Man, that's really well animated.
>>
How well would warframes fair in DC superman tas? I was thinking of giving some incurable or crippled kids new bodies.
>>
File: da_by_mikeinel-d91evyf.gif (7MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
da_by_mikeinel-d91evyf.gif
7MB, 640x360px
>>51484768
Mike Inel does some fantastic work. Most of it is /really/ NSFW though.
>>
>>51484791
>I was thinking of giving some incurable or crippled kids new bodies.
That's incredibly fucked up.
Anyway, given that the Void is pure bullshit, probably very well.
>>
>>51484744
>Raimi's first Spider Man movie will be 15 years old this year
Yup. I'm old.
>>
File: And Internally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
And Internally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>51484718
And now I feel old.
Fuck you.
>>
>>51484828
Friendly reminder that FFVII is twenty years old tomorrow
>>
>>51484808
Why is that fucked up? I know they exist in the setting and warframes are better than their old bodies.
>>
>>51484836
I've only ever played Tactics Advance, I don't care.
>>
File: 1141265491.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1141265491.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
>>51484764
Accursed Night isn't a Castlevania game, however that part of the timeline is when the first two games take place.
Lore wise Dracula is pretty beefy, but Simon has almost no supernatural power and managed to kick his teeth in. Bring holy damage and remember that you can only hurt his human form by attacking his head.

Honestly the jump gives you more than enough to deal with things if you don't sit on your ass and let Dracula gain power. Even then Simon would probably handle things in your absence. Castlevania only really starts to escalate later in the timeline when things get all anime.
>>
>>51484845
My bad.

FF Tactics Advanced is 14 next month
>>
>>51484741
But, as opposed to people vampires, tree vampirism is actually powered by the sun. You need cold nights and (relatively) warm sunny days to get the best harvest. You don't want it to be too warm or too cold, there's a narrow band where the conditions are optimal. My high school actually had a maple sugary on the campus due to being out in the middle of the woods, so every winter we'd go out with old Mr. Harmon (who was actually a part of the custodial staff but had an unofficial job of teaching us boys backwoods survival skills) to tap all the trees. Any year where it was too warm a winter he'd be grumbling and moaning about how poor a harvest it was going to be. But every year when we came back from winter break he'd have a bottle of fresh maple syrup saved for each of us. He was a cool dude.
>>
>>51484764
Sunlight infused Starlight Breaker shells with Balefire cores.
>>
>>51484837
Well, that could be taken one of two ways.
1: Warframes are made out of the bodies of humans that have been infected with a certain variant of infestation, unless they changed the lore, which they could have because it's all over the place.
2: You're going to load them all on a ship with their families, shoot them into the Void, let them watch Event Horizon go on in real life, and then become possessed by their now-dead fathers who grant them super Void powers and are also probably Void demons now.
>>
Anyone know where I can find images for inspiration for my NGE angel form?
>>
>>51484764
Kill for good or just put down for the next 100 years?
Because the first is going to require some serious firepower and probably one of those make things stay dead perks.

If you just want to put him back in the grave you can do it by punching him in the face with a rosary a couple dozen times. Dracula was all gothic horror in those days. Not enlightened devilgod mode bullshit.
>>
>>51484886
I dont think either of those is canon now, I mean except being chucked into the void. I was thinking more along the lines of exposing them to void energy without the needed space launching and demons.
>>
>>51484850
How strong is Dracula in the Dawn of the Legend Era?
>>
>>51484024
>Masters of Red
What?
>>
Are the swords (besides the personality, obviously (?)) in Hero BBS' item section good examples of what you could eventually craft? Well, except Kamidachi? If so, what level would you need to be to do so?
>>
>>51484915
Yeah, I think the first is leftovers from Dark Sector or something. Trying to get a read on any of the lore in this game is an exercise in futility.
As for the second one, ask the jumpmaker, I suppose. They said something about being able to recreate it with the right perks, but given the little I know that doesn't seem possible.
>>
File: sister of battle.jpg (40KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sister of battle.jpg
40KB, 400x225px
Renegade Jump # 4 Light of Terra (Maximum Drawbacks, no Allies) Pt 3
Deadlights: Broken
Light of Terra Upgrades:
*Distortion Cannon
*Armor Indomitus
Armaments
*Mars Pattern Nova Cannon (500)
*Godsbane Lance (200)
*Melta Torpedoes(400)
*Raven Guard Reflex Shield (400)
*Sulik Warp Engine (500)
Wrath of the Four
*Anguish of Murderhobos
Final Reward:
*Fortress of Arrogance

(I have no idea if I am doing this right… I think I did. I didn’t bother listing the free stuff)

Journal #4222

Wow what a day. I actually wound up saving the universe. Well I suppose I was the one who put it in danger in the first place but still. We found some black skeleton robot thing that wanted to be a god. Somehow my breaking the black orb when I got here was going to let him do that.

He was pretty hospitable at first, I guess he wanted us to watch him become a god. You would think just becoming a god would be enough but no he needed an audience.

Finally someone else had to suffer with Cultist-chan; Ok so she did help save the universe and I am grateful but she sure hasn’t let me forget about it since it happened. At least I think that’s what she’s saying.

Well, something tells me my time in this universe is coming to an end. Looking back it was rough and the people I lost were irreplaceable but I made it through and I think I even learned a thing or two. I’ll never forget the friend who saved my life all those long years ago. I only made it this far because of her. I’ll never forget you Hooligan.
>>
>>51484939
>>
>>51484961
This is dumb.
>>
>>51484936
Close to the same IIRC. Not like we get to see much of that era. Just a couple of gameboy games.
>>
>>51484961
Sounds a bit like Uber, desu.
>>
>>51484988
See: >>51484044
>>
>>51483417
Vampire Diaries has a magic resistance perk that starts off decently strong for the setting and scales upwards with your own metaphysical power level, and (importantly) it specifically doesn't interfere with magic you'd want to use.

Also, if your jumper is in need of some cathartic violence, there's plenty of opportunities to beat the shit out of arrogant vampires. And witches. And werewolves. The setting is full of arrogant assholes desperately in need of impact therapy.
>>
>>51484796
What's that gif?

...Does it continue?
>>
File: kek9000.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
kek9000.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>51485011
>Vampire Diaries
>>
>>51483172
You turn to the "monitor" jumpchan is watching through and grab the frame or mess with it. Along with making weird subtitles, speech bubbles, etc. appear where she and presumably others can see.
>>
>>51485015
Mike Inel is making an Adventure Time video game in his spare time. It has some potential, but work is going slowly. That clip was made, in part, to promote it. It does not continue.

Be warned, Mike Inel continues to be a giant perv which is awesome and the game has a ton of NSFW features, secrets, and bonuses "hidden" in it already.
>Unrelated video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BucQMmQcBg

His Gravity Falls animations are pretty epic as well.
>Totally related video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3y6yGCM-Wo
>>
>>51485033
Hey if you just strip out every perk over 600cp it's servicable.
Think of the bully potential not the muh powerlevels.
>>
>>51485011
Is that perk canon?
>>
>>51485049
True, but it's kind of hard not to when the author slaps you in the face with "muh powerlevels".
>>
File: Yandere Order.jpg (230KB, 1200x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Order.jpg
230KB, 1200x1156px
>>51483702
Fate/Stay Night.
>>
>>51484961
I've been searching a ton of keywords on google and all it narrows down to is the pdf. Anyone heard of it or know a better way to find out if it's a real setting?
>>
What are some of your favorite jumps for quality-of-life-type stuff?
>>
>>51485049
You're not wrong, but it also entails taking a fucked up jump that was made fucked up intentionally. I have no desire to subsidize douchebaggery that stands out even amongst the SB crowd
>>
So speaking of Vampire Diaries, my sister mentioned she was watching it and I asked her to summarize the plot for me and holy shit. It sounds like it's literally the plot of Twilight in television form.

I mean, a centuries, old brooding, vegetarian vampire with stupid hair falls in love with a seventeen year old girl and ends up in a love triangle.
>>
>>51485170
It was popular for a reason anon. That formula sells.
>>
>>51485163
>>51485083
Why not just go with the canon versions of the perks and abilities instead of the insane shit the author jizzed all over a PDF and called a jump?
>>
>>51485170
Its a low level Twilight with a Season 1 Supernatural Monster of the Week garnish.
>>
>>51483702
Rosario+Vampire
>>
>>51485185
>Season 1 Supernatural Monster of the Week garnish.
I actually really liked early Supernatural. How bad is the twilight part?
>>
>>51485100
>that Pic

Looks like he took to many harem perks and not enough charisma perks to balance them out.
>>
>>51485144
According to the maker all traces of its existence are gone, but that should be impossible given the age we live in. So either the setting doesn't exist at all, or it's from another universe. One of these is a lot more likely than the other.
>>
>>51485156
Sims3, in before everyone else says it; but it's the best jump for quality of life stuff I can think of hands down.
>>
File: Swerve on a nigga.png (185KB, 500x910px) Image search: [Google]
Swerve on a nigga.png
185KB, 500x910px
>>51485100
Whoever does Raikou+Kiyo, without any regards for their health, probably deserves what's about to come to them
>>
>>51485202
Considering Kiyo's ME EX drains command seals every time her Master lies?

Probably
>>
>>51485211
Honestly you would be surprised, there are more than a few things years of google-fuing have been unable to recover from my youth. The idea of a short print novel series released from some small time publisher that is real fucking difficult to find info about is not too hard to imagine.
>>
>>51485211
Yeah, now we just have to find out which Earth it came from. Did anyone check if there were any major celestial events when it was posted?
>>
>>51485199
It's not so much Twilight like, as its Twilight wearing Sam and Dean cos.
>>
>>51485144
But. Did you check the second page?
>>
Are there any Perks that help with recovering lost memories or data?

Right now I'm in the position that I've somehow gone almost 10 jumps without picking up any kind of memory perk. I'm planning on having some characters arc where my jumper goes on a search for some way to recover his lost memories, but I have no clue how to go about doing that. My best idea is grabbing the backup from Futurama and binging on computer/hacking Perks until I can somehow reconstruct the missing data.

That's the best idea I have, but if anyone else has a better suggestion, I'd be grateful to hear it.
>>
>>51485049
>over 600cp
Too bad we don't have more magic learning boosters, tho.
>>
>>51485271
Searching "masters of red" "red mercury" gives a single result which is the pdf.
"archmage nuyras" givens the pdf and previous threads where people were asking who he was.
Looking at Red Mercury uses in fiction on wikipedia gives nothing that matches the series.
If this is a real novel it's insanely obscure.
>>
>>51485342
You're going to want to go to Remember Me.

That whole setting is designed around recovering and manipulating memories, as well as storing them like data. Would suit your purposes as well as make for an interesting write-up considering the arc you have in mind.
>>
>>51485049
They may have went overboard with the "muh donut steele" or whatever, but from wiki diving, it seems everything in the jump is canon?
>>
>>51485342
total recall in SCP gives you perfect recall of all your memories.
Even ones you may have already forgotten.
>>
Finally got this done! Hope people like it, I kinda struggled with gear but otherwise enjoy.
Not as fluffy as usual but not much I can do with mundane guns and armor...
>>
>>51485202
It's the jurassic park pic with raptors, just replaced with servants.

>>51485221
You mean Raikou+Shuten.
>>
>>51485342
Inside Out:
Memory Jog (400 cp, Discount Drop-in): You're capable of polishing a Memory to a
fresh state.
While this involves finding the memory manually and polishing it, when you're done
with it, it's
good as new, and will last as long as a newly-formed memory would.
>>
>>51485076
I think so, at least one of the really old vampires had it or something like it, and was an extra-smug dick to witches as a result.
>>
>>51485342
Not a perk, but the Assassin's Creed item 'Memoriae Machinae' could let you relive events that you experienced since its pretty much an Animus.
>>
>>51485378
Um, is the lack of a 400 CP perk for Bodyguard intentional?
>>
File: Oblivion2013Poster.jpg (70KB, 295x437px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion2013Poster.jpg
70KB, 295x437px
Stop me.
>>
>>51485438
Follow your dreams.
>>
>>51485418

Check the drop-in 400
It's discounted for both drop-in and bodyguard origins
>>
>>51485438
Do It.
>>
>>51485438
I believe in you, BLADE. You can do anything you set your mind to!
>>
>>51485438
I really want an army of those drones. . . they are really cool.
>>
>>51485438
Is this the one where the main character is actually a clone created by an alien A.I.?
>>
>>51485378
Well, I don't know the series, but it looks like it would pair well with Black Lagoon from a cursory glance.

Would you suggest the anime or the manga for those interested in watching some of the series before diving into a Jump?

I wish I could offer some criticism/suggestions about the Jump itself, but I try not to do that when I don't know the IP. Still, it looks fairly solid.
>>
>>51485493
Yes.
>>
>>51485495
The main characters of both series actually met, thought not sure how canon that event was
>>
>>51485438
Tu, was du willst.
>>
>>51485501
Cool. Now I want to come in as a different alien force just to make the A.I. freak out.
>>
>>51485495

I...suggest the anime because the first season is rather short, it's 12-13 episodes
and yeah
>>51485519
is correct, there was a crossover of Koko meeting the Black Lagoon crew, I forgot if she was a wee lass at the time or not
There's definitely a shitton of overlap for both shows though, if you like Black Lagoon it feels similar enough to sate your thirst
>>
>>51485378
Ooh, nice. I think my faves are Cuddlebait and Stay Frosty, with an honorable mention to A Real Prodigy. MacGyver’s Psycho Cousin gets a cameo for making me laugh at the name.

>How the World Fell Under Darkness(2000, Arms Dealer)
... oooh shit. Note to self: try to get fiat anti-hacking perk for my gear before I hit this jump. I don't want to find out the hard way that this can take over a gundam.
>>
>>51485553
You better bring your big boots. Or borrow some from HeavensAnon. The alien AI literally broke the moon on its way to Earth.
>>
>>51485519
>>51485562
>Crossover with Black Lagoon
>MFW
No shit... I've been hankering for a good guns and violence anime lately too.
Thanks Digger! I never knew I wanted this until now. I'm going to dig into it soon! I even know where I'm putting it in my Chain. Pity the Jumper.
This is what I love about /jc/, discovering IPs I never knew I wanted to watch/read/play until someone makes a Jump for them.
>>
>>51485599
I have the Asgard from the Dahak jump. Those boots big enough for you?
>>
Would a perk that removes your need to eat or drink remove a vampires need to drink blood?
>>
A question for Kamen jumper if he is here, do you still plan to do the ZX jump separately or are you going to add some of his things in the Showa part 1 update?
>>
>>51485649
Depends on the vampire, but probably.
>>
Could I use Fire Belly from CCS to sustain my Gourmet Cells?
>>
File: BootyDance.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BootyDance.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Fallout 4 when it says on Sole Survivor "Supernatural abilities & skills removed". Does supernatural mean anything bought with CP?
>>
>>51485703
Probably.
>>
Do we have anything that prevents your abilities from interfering with each other? Say you want to channel holy powers as a demon or praise the sun as a vampire.
>>
>>51485378
So what's this setting like? How dangerous is it?
>>
>>51485438
You lot were supposed to stop me.

Scav
100 - Home in the Past
After all the earthquakes, many of the world's buildings were either broken or buried. The Empire State building was buried up to the observation deck, and Lady Liberty broke in half. Some places are better of than others, but… Regardless, one of these buried places, from a famous landmark to a public landmark, has been fitted out as a roughshod military base. It's got a decent supply of food, but beyond that it's utterly empty.

200 - Stealth Suit
Technology intended to be used to cloak fighter jets, remodeled as a suit of not-quite-armor. Created and used by the Scavs to evade detection by the Drone's, this suit is good at it's job. You'd think alien tech would be more advanced than jury rigged fighter jet armor, but this suit can block nearly everything. Won't do much when you're ten feet away from one though. Comes with a nice big gun and some ammo.

400 - Earth's Finest
Sixty years of wandering the earth, that's enough time to mass up a good collection. Even if you aren't trying to. Regardless, you have the equivalent of a small library's worth of books. Beaten, battered, and probably falling apart, but a reminder of humanity none the less. You also have a few paintings, maybe a statue or something similar. Things to remind you of better days.

600 - Rigged Drone
A hacked and reprogrammed Drone, with a payload of ten energy cells and a plutonium reactor. Sure, it's combat ready, but that's not what this is for. This is for giving your AI overlord the middle finger. The blast it causes would probably be about equal to a nuke or two, to try not to be right in front of it when it goes off. You get one per jump, so if you don't need it, save it.
>>
File: 1469928219554.gif (520KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469928219554.gif
520KB, 500x330px
>>51485735
Nope. But pic-related.
>>
>>51485711
Not anything bought with CP, on those related to supernatural and/or non scientific principles.

So no magic or demon powers, but for instance hacking and enhanced physical traits(from a biological base) would be untouched.
>>
>>51485757
Nice.
>>
>>51485735
False balance from age of wonders helps a little, but doesn't solve the problem entirely.
No sell from Tsukihime makes it a non issue if it's a weakness thing though. Just power through the damage with your grit.
>>
>>51485746

It's a lot like Black Lagoon, i.e There's some politicking shit happening but nothing big...yet.
It's implied the world is getting into a cold war state or otherwise just kind of a major crapsack, the main divergence from reality is that occasionally you get super badasses like the MCs
The biggest change in the setting upcoming is a lady named Koko Hekmatayar is setting up a way to get to world peace (in her mind at least)
"Jormungand", as in the arms dealer capstone
She's been gathering money and resources to accomplish it
It's more or less a Bond villain plot, seizing the information networks of the world and denying the countries of the planet air travel(killing thousands as planes drop from the sky)
her idea is to humiliate the nations and more or less get them to realize she's in control and can prevent them from engaging in war, she's willing to do the same to land and sea travel if need be
>>
Does anyone recall an item/perk that lets you change your outfit's appearance on the fly? I'm going with a Halo theme and wanna change my Mjolnir armor on the fly ala multiplayer.
>>
>>51485844
I think Senran Kagura had something for that. I think.
>>
>>51485844
Thing-thing, maybe?
>>
>>51485735
Can't remember the name, but there's a perk in Stephen Universe for that.
>>
>>51485844
Clothesbeam from newdoka.
>>
>>51485839
So basically, if I got Jormungand, I'd be able to control the Internet, all forms of travel aside from...horses, bikes, travel on foot, natural stuff in other words, and nuclear stuff? What else?
>>
>>51485642
Those are big enough, yeah.
>>
>>51485757
>The Empire State building was buried up to the observation deck
I'm almost afraid to ask, but... what was it buried _in_?
>>
>>51485891
You seize anything with a computer, so cars and many boats would still be fine. Hell, biplanes would still work, the main air travel worry being no way to coordinate massive amounts of flights and cargo shipments over busy airspace.

It's not a very well thought out plan.
>>
File: astral_temple_island.jpg (77KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
astral_temple_island.jpg
77KB, 736x552px
Question about Inner World from Infernals: Does it have set "walls", or at its edge is it a featureless expanse? What exactly does merging your world with a companion's entail? Does it make your soul into one? Does it do anything for/to your material form?
>>
>>51485891
I think the launching mechanisms for nukes would get hijacked too, but I'm not sure.
The main thing to understand is that it's utilizing a quantum computer to break this stuff and hitting stuff with broadcasts to do it.
I'm not 100% sure how it works, but that's what I can make of her plan.
>>
>>51485943
...Dirt?
>>
>>51485944
I'm not gonna defend it, I called it a Bond villain plan for a reason.
She's for a LOT of people more or less a villain protagonist/madwoman in the second season
Hence why I suggested the first season
>>
>>51485948
The edge just kind of is. I think that one is just up to you as far as the devs were concerned. Infernal inner worlds are wierd to say the least.
As to merging your world with a companion's I have no idea what Mardukth had in mind with that. You can't do that kind of thing normally without custom stuff.

Having an inner world shouldn't do anything to your material form unless you already have wierd soul linkage going on like with NGE angel business.
>>
>>51485844
Is it Terraria that has clothing slots in your inventory for doing overlays?
>>
>>51486004
Ah. I was more wondering how the merging would affect you. Like, are you effectively the same entity? Would you retain your own thoughts? Guess I'll just ask Mardukth next time I see him.

Thanks, m8.
>>
>>51485711
Perks, magic, superpowers, absurd amounts of skill that go beyond what is possible, etc. are removed, whether you bought them with CP or not. Regular skills, such as expert level marksmanship, whether you bought it or not, can be kept.
>>
>>51485959
Ah, so it's not magic quantum spooky action at a distance bullshit, it's someone building their own pet Skynet and taking advantage of the fact that just like in RL, far too much of the technology we rely on these days has unnecessary connectivity (e.g. wifi) shoved it into and it's all supplied by the lowest bidders with user security as an afterthought at best?
>>
>>51486085
Pretty much. Theoretically, quantum computers can run circles around contemporary protections, so Koko pretty much just plans to use it and brute force hack anything she wants.
>>
>>51485966
Okay, I was worried about nightmare fuel, but still, where did all the dirt come from? Because seriously, the observation deck is, what, 86 storeys up (about 320m)?
>>
>>51486126
Earthquakes man. They broke the fucking moon, earthquakes all over the damn place.

It probably /sank/.
>>
>>51486126
The moon?
>>
>>51486085

Basically, yeah. It gets worse if you have "Metal Gear?" cause that might extend to freakin' soldiers straight up too
or their guns

I need to find that one scene OF jormungand being used...
>>
File: i am not a clever man.jpg (47KB, 340x259px) Image search: [Google]
i am not a clever man.jpg
47KB, 340x259px
>>51486150
>>51486151
Oh.
>>
>>51485757

Technician
100 - Home on the Ground
Over the last few years, you’ve built a little shack by a lake. Nothing impressive, it barely even has power, but it’s got a homey feel. Comes with few random books, a baseball cap, and a collection of old records.

200 - Stasis pod
A spare stasis pod from the Odyssey, fully functional but empty. Someone left in here could sleep for a century, and not age a day. Won’t do much for keeping you alive through a gunshot wound, though it might buy you some time. Coincidentally, it’s fairly easy to hook onto the Bubble Ship.

400 - Bubble Ship
A small two person jet-helicopter, the Bubble Ship is the primary method of transportation here. ...I do mean that, it’s about the only vehicle here capable of going anywhere with speed, or carrying passengers. It’s got a small fold out motorcycle in the back, but that’s literally it. Comes with a pistol and a rifle. Oh, and it’s space worthy.

600 - Spare Parts
How the hell did you get these? These shouldn’t exist, they’re a crime against nature. Or against the Tet, either or. Anyways, this is basically a disassembled Bubble Ship and a pair of Drone’s. Use them to patch up yours if they break, or build a new one, up to you.
>>
Have you ever taken a monstrous form while still being an overall nice person? I personally enjoy being a dragon or some other giant monster and scaring the adults while children cheerfully play around or on me without a care in the world.
>>
>>51485757
>>51486251
Have you been stealing clock up technology from Heavens and Digger?
Because this is some pretty fast work you're doing.
I do have a question though, is this going to be an item focused jump?
>>
>>51486046
Ok. I did Fallout 4 early, so I just have stuff that's pretty reasonable for Fallout. Only thing close would be Pokemon perk Physical Fitness which gives you near Captain America levels of physical attributes. Which is probably like 8-10 Strength, Agility, & Endurance in Fallout.
>>
>>51486331
Nah, I guess I just feel inspired.

...Wasn't planning on it. Might be interesting, to do so though. Have perks only go up to 400, try and pull double item trees...

Maybe. Depends on what I come up with for drop in. (which, so far, is nothing.)
>>
>>51486287
>nice giant dragon
Have you /seen/ SpyroAnon?
>>
>>51486355
Drop In's would be mini-Tets. Ability to impersonate people over broadcasts, make clone minions, build shiny tech that is advanced yet minimalist? Capstone item might be your very own little loyal tetrahedral AI that can wirelessly run your bases/tech (so long as it has line of sight). Sort of like the Digital Ally from MCU except with a creepy personality that's more Glados/Shodan than Jarvis?
>>
>>51486287
I'm usually in some kind of monsterous form if I can get away with it. Being nice comes naturally so I guess you could say I do that.
>>
>>51486287
When I shift into my true moth form (which actually looks quite freakish and scary), a lot of little kids think I look super cool and I let them pet my floof.
>>
>>51486436
Actually, it's been awhile.
>>
>>51486453
Hmmm. Not bad. I was just thinking about how both Mission Control and Technician are technically drop in's, what with their memory being wiped, so I was gonna set the origins up as drop in (tech and control), and real (sleeper and scav).

Your idea is interesting too though. I'll think about it.
>>
>>51486498
You're right, he hasn't been on (with his name on at least) since Christmas. Did something happen to him?
>>
>>51486529
Oh no.
South America finally struck back.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51483047
>>51483442

MIR! Welcome back!

I know a lot's probably changed on your end, so no pressure if you've long dropped it. But Crygaia's back online and more complete than ever, so-have you considered picking back up that The Secret World jump you posted a WIP for?

>>51485170
Don't forget that the BBEG of the final arc is a LOT more spiteful, vindictive and...just. Stinkmeaner-like than anyone from Twilight.

There's jealousy, there's yandere, and there's CREATING AN ENTIRE AFTERLIFE FOR SUPERNATURAL BEINGS just to trap your ex's soul.

>>51485562
>>51485602
...nice.

>>51486287
Well. These days the words "monstrous", "form", "nice" and "person" are all VERY skewed when applied to me since like everything else, they arise from Charm patterns influenced by how my self-image is at any given moment.

So. If we turn back the clock all the way back to Pacific Rim, I used to look like a mix of horseshoe crab, mantis shrimp, cuttlefish and lion.

I also gave kids free piggyback rides. Because they doodled on my shell, making it pretty.
>>
>>51486453
>Your AI is creepy, dude. I think it's delusional.
>What? It's always nice and helpful.
>It calls _you_ by name. _We_ get numbers. "Companion 006, fetch the hydrospanner. Companion 006, the master requires a cup of tea, earl grey, hot."
>Huh. Okay, that is a bit weird. I'll ask it to tone it down.
>And yesterday it asked why I didn't pray to you.
>>
>>51486251
Mission Control
100 - Home in the Sky
A small house sitting on a mile tall pole, this almost pure white building is full of modern conveniences. A workshop for Drones, a pool (yes, a pool a mile in the sky), and enough astronaut food to last for a decade. Oh, and a control panel to control every piece of Tet tech inside a fifty mile radius.

200 - Medkit
Technically this is also in the house, but this one is better. Future tech being what it is, this small workbox contains a few simple to use gadgets capable of keeping the body running. From simple diseases to gunshot wounds, you’re not going to be dying anytime soon when this is nearby.

400 - Pair of Drones
The Drone’s may be one of the things Mission Control directs, but ultimately you don’t actually control them. These two however, can be considered ‘free’. As long as you ask nicely and they aren’t needed elsewhere, you can assign these drones to do pretty much anything. Capable of literally exploding people when they shoot them, and basically omnidirectional fire, these Drones are not a toy.

600 - Drone Squadron
Much like the previous item, but much much better. Instead of just two Drone’s, you get twenty five. Three of them almost wiped out an entire base of humans, twenty five is overkilling the overkill. Fully under your control, and without the need for the Tet to be active, this is almost enough firepower to blow up the Tet. You’d never do that, right? *If you bought Pair of Drones, this is 50.

Not happy with the capstone item being just 'moar drones', but the clause of being able to fully control them should be enough to distinguish them.
>>
Renegade Jump # 5 Generic Xanxia
Background: Ancient Master (0)
Staring location: Sleepy Village
Starting age:
Perks:
*Martial Arts (0)
*Cultivator (0)
*The Basics (0)
*A Good Catch (0)
*Tempered Blade (100, Discount)
*Rock of Ages (150, Discount)
*Born a King (300)
*Living Saint (400)
*Xanxia Protagonist (600)
Equipment
*Reading Glasses (0)
*money (50)
*Draught of Unleashed Potential (400)
*Scroll of Secret Technique (0)
Companions:
*Your Student – Xen Po (0)
Drawbacks: (only take 1000 because I don’t want this to get silly)
*No Mook Chivalry (+200)
*Fook Yu (+300)
*Bandits (+200)
*Demon Attacks (+200)
*Oh no not the bees (+100)

Companion
Xen Po
Background: Young Master
Perks:
*Martial Arts
*Cultivator
*The other Cheek
*Good Breeding
*Born a King
*Pharmacist
Equipment
*Bottle of Nutrients (0)
*Alchemist Refining Equipment

Journal Entry # 4236
Ok so this place is different from what I was expecting. Less old Kung fu movie with wire fu moves more DBZ. They have people here who can shatter mountains with their fists. I don’t know why Jump-chan sent me here but I am beginning to think either she doesn’t like me… or she isn’t as benevolent and nice as she seemed.

Anyways for some reason everyone here seems to want to kill me. Even the insects. I can’t go for a walk without running in to bandits or demons or demon bandits. Things are crazy here.

That said I got a new friend Xan. He is a real nice guy but I kind of feel bad, he looks up to me to teach him stuff and I know I am not as good as a lot of people running around here. I have just been trying to do my best Mr. Miyagi impression and hope it’s good enough.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

Alright time for more Stalwart Tiger Infernal Adventures.

Last Time:We went to Showa 2 of Kamen Rider, where Amaterasu tried to turn us into a Solar, then we went into a world called "Akame ga kill" where an unknown member of our entourage picked out some of our perks for us, and our eyes were covered so we couldn't see those perks.

1.Dragon Age
2.Kamen Rider Heisei 1
3.SCP
4.Blazblue
5.The Skullman
6.Tomb Raider
7.Auralnauts
8.Nanoha

Gonna need a replacement, if I don't roll Kamen Rider
>>
>>51486670
>1000 points of drawbacks
>No extended time
You're not going for the most powerful and evil Jumper you can be. 10 years in a xianxia universe is nothing.
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>51486753
>An Infernal goes to a setting where God is dead, and all that remains are Demons.
Well....alright I guess.
>>
>>51486772
haven't been keeping up, did you go full DT yet?
>>
>>51486758
Well, Ravenloft's going to have to FIGHT this Renegade jumper eventually, as I recall.
>>
>>51486785
Nope, still waiting for a setting with appropriate thematics, or one that takes a long enough time
>>
>>51486758
I have to be honest with you. I thought the extended time drawback was cheap and I didn't want to use it. She will have time in other worlds to power up. It will be fine.
>>
>>51486753
I'll throw Terminator or Sburb, your choice.
>>
>>51486815
Terminator accepted. I barely understood the Sburb jump the first time I did it, and basically picked at random for several things.
>>
>>51486802
It's a xianxia world. Staying there for trillions of years is not only accepted, it's required. Your renegade jumper will hit a wall at around the level of DCAU Superman where they'll not get any stronger because they never got the secret techniques to go further. If they stay there for long enough they'll become quite literally impossible to kill but it's what they'd do if they knew anything about xianxias.
>>
>>51486802
Well I felt it was cheap with the ability that lets you grow stronger with age just for doing whatever. Also when it's combined with no limit to the number of times you can take it and getting more points for doing so. You can take the drawback 4 or 8 times (Depending on your background) and it pays for the perk itself.
>>
>>51486884
Well someone had to come up with those techniques.
Self development won't necessarily be easy, but to say they'd hit a wall isn't entirely accurate.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51485378
Drawbacks: Bullets Too Slow, Hexed, Heroic Bloodshed, Metal Gear? (1900)

Born Bad, age 26

Mask of Sanity (Free)
MacGuyver's Psycho Cousin (1800)
Symphony of Madness (1600)
A Real Prodigy (1300)
Psycho Killer (Free)
Vengeance (1200)
Killdozer (1000)
Drop-Dead Gorgeous (900)
Childhood Friend (800)
The Lightning in that Rain (600)
Hard Drive (0)

"Hello, is this H&C Logistics Incorporated? I'd like to take out a contract"

"Very well sir, our prices-"

"-won't be an issue. I've got a big job for you guys, and I'm willing to pay you ALL the money. All of it. I just faxed a billion into your account"

"...fucking...How...okay. Okay. I assume you've got a high priority target in mind?"

"Yep. The world"

The Patriots. They knew war was good for the economy. Four years and another setting later, and their legacy lingers on. They left behind their great "isms".

Nationalism. Unliaterialism. MATERIALISM. Welcome maxims for those with no faith-without guiding principles of their own.

Give yourself up to the whole! No need to better yourself! You're American/Japanese/Chinese/Russian! You're number one! Then the only value left is the dollar value-the economy!

So if there's any salvation for this world-it'll have to come from the woman with her finger on its' lifeline. A top-down descalation program, disguised as a clandestine operation against a manufactured cyberterrorist cell. All those PMCs, arms manufacturers-I'm going to unleash the goetic demons of humanity to give those job creators something to shoot at other than each other. And with Jormungand at the helm equipped with an understanding of Entity cycle system interference, it truly will be the war to end all wars. It's a war on literal terror!

We may all be sons of the Patriots now. But by using war as a business, we can END war as a business.
>>
>>51486604

Drop In
100 - Home amongst the Stars
A miniature Tet, for your personal use. While the original was big enough to hold a few thousand drones, this one can hold… about a dozen. Granted, it’s been retrofitted to actually be livable, but most of the original systems are intact, if inactive. Also, it’s not really in space, it’s on the ground. It is actually space worthy, it’s just not there right now.

200 - Information
Blueprints for pretty much all of the Tet-tech, but with none of the infrastructure necessary to build, well, any of it. On the other hand, it’s also an instruction manual, so actually using the stuff that already exists is real easy.

400 - Production Capability
Remember those inactive systems in the Mini Tet? They’re back online, courtesy of five energy cells. This allows it to fly around, and, if you have enough power, to go into space. Or, if you were to divert power to the repair systems, it would slowly start making Drones, or other Tet-tech.

600 - “Sally 2”
An AI modeled after Sally, the Odyssey’s Ground Control. Capable of controlling any tech you hook it - her? - up to, but not quite up to par with fighting Sally 1 for control of the Tet. One the other hand, she comes with all your knowledge of technology pre downloaded into her memory banks. Expect her to ask when she gets to play with your toy’s fairly soon into the jump. Loyal to you, she has a slight problem with prioritizing human lives.

600 - Fusion Engine
A rather large device, this floating hunk of technology works by sucking up water and feeding it into a fusion reactor. Which, in and of itself, is good, as you can just take it apart for the ability to do so. But the best part is that it can transfer that power to anything else you own, with no need for a physical connection, and with no degradation.

...I just pumped out four complete item tree's in less than two hours. Fucking awesome.
>>
File: BBEG 1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BBEG 1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>51486753
Dragon Age- A fractured land tormented by many formed of Darkness. It needs a proper King, a proper Emperor.
0/1600
Rolled for Antiva- OOC:HAHAHA! Holy Shit! I rolled for this after I picked my drawbacks, this is amazing.
Human
Rolled for 25
City Born- I like the idea of being someone who can kill an "arch demon" and not be part of these "Grey Wardens", just because of people's reactions
Mage- Magic is power
Free Arcane Warrior- But a Warrior should know how to fight
Champion
Blood Mage
Enchantment?
Ring of no Wishes
Mabari Hound

A Feast for Crows+300-I've faced off against Sidereal Assassins, Mortal Assassins aren't exactly in the same league. Also Guild Assassins now that I think about it.
Apostate!+300- Wait. There are Magics these people make Illegal? FUCK THAT!

Writefagging hopefully next
>>
>>51486960
Should the blueprints really be so cheap when they tell you how to build all the other items?
At least I assume that's what they do. I haven't watched the movie.
>>
>>51486969
>image
How did that go? Why do I get the feeling he kicked Morgoth's ass?
>>
>>51486937
Yeah, plenty of xianxia protagonists figure out their own cultivation methods in defiance of the accepted ways. It's basically the chi version of "this one neat trick, discovered by a mom, is driving doctors crazy".
>>
>>51486988
It really only has the stuff actually shown in the movie. Drones, guns, house on a pole, bubble ship. The actual Tet isn't there.
>>
>>51486802
>>51486895
Spend a couple of days reading some popular xianxia novels like ISSTH or Desolate Era and you'll see that to get to the point where it takes 50 or 100 years of study to improve. To become immortal you're looking at a hundred years in a ki rich environment with a dedicated master and techniques to support your foundation.

>>51486937
>>51487000
Have you read a xianxia novel? Most protags have an old man/ancient artefact that give them their cultivation. Without access to something like that, you're looking at reaching a soft cap before becoming immortal, if you even know the proper procedures on how to manipulate your ki to reach those higher levels because no school, clan or old man would let those higher cultivation techniques out until the person needing them was at a level that they were ready to use it.
>>
File: blink-blink.gif (987KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blink-blink.gif
987KB, 400x225px
>>51486956
Could you explain what you did in terms understandable by lesser mortals? (altpic: iamnotacleverman.jpg)
>>
>>51487064
You really are so desperate to defend the extended time drawback.
>>
>>51486969
I woke up, as has been known to happen before, with weapons in my face. I had been in this world for a few days when it happened. Standing over my bed was a group of men an women, bearing the sigil I had come to know as belonging to the "crows" organization. I did not approve of the name all things considered. Like many "professional" assassins, as I've come to discover over my life, they felt the need to gloat before they killed me. Talking about how they had a mage ready to lock down my spells, and how "even my grandmother could outfight a magic in close combat"

I pulled Despair from Elsewhere and sliced three of them in half. This was followed by fleeing from the city, as apparently in this world the green fires of Malfeas continue to spread like normal fire would. Thankfully without spreading his plague. I might have burnt down a city block, their fault for coming after me while I slept.

As it turns out there are only two places of proper learning on all of this continent. Mage Circles, and important religious locations. Both filled with "Templars" who are actively hunting me. And my companions, primarily the trio from my nightmares, refused to let me just butcher my way into one of them. So I went low. I dug deep unto the underworld of this society, making friends with the thieves, the killers, the smugglers, etc. I fully expected them to turn me in to the Crows whenever they came calling, but the Crows at the end of the day were an annoyance. Especially because as life-time assassins my companions didn't mind me just killing them. Still I managed to get my hands on some very rare books. Of course that's when I heard about these "darkspawn" attacking Ferelden, so I began my journey south. I wanted to begin my new Empire with a big move, like by killing an Archdemon bare handed.
>>
>>51487077
I read a lot of xianxia novels. Extended time should be a perk for the benefits it gives.
>>
>>51487077
the drawback is fine, the problem this that is gives points more than once
>>
>>51487064
Anon those old masters still had to figure that shit out somehow.
It didn't just poof into existance so it must be possible to do it on your own.
The plot power of xianxia protag will do the heavy lifting if it must.
>>
File: Malfeas and Ligier.png (168KB, 569x486px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas and Ligier.png
168KB, 569x486px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>51486992
It was roughly even, though the elf managed to take one of the Silmarils.

>>51486969
1.Terminator
2.Kamen Rider Heisei 1
3.SCP
4.Blazblue
5.The Skullman
6.Tomb Raider
7.Auralnauts
8.Nanoha

Gonna need another replacement, if I don't roll Kamen Rider.
>>
>>51487094
>>51487090
b b b b b but muh majority
>>
>>51486960
>100 - get a miniature Tet
>400 - five energy cells turns on tiny!Tet's inactive systems

Does that mean if you already fusion power or similar, you wouldn't need to buy the five energy cells?
>>
>>51487106
Naruto
>>
>>51487121
If you could fuck off that would be great.
Opinion was split, but it wasn't a deal breaker.
Should it be like it is? Probably not, but it's not the end of the world either way.
>>
File: Gamagoori Intensifies.gif (1MB, 499x654px) Image search: [Google]
Gamagoori Intensifies.gif
1MB, 499x654px
>>51487106
>A fucking INFERAL. A Living super-weapon designed by a machine-god to kill his equals, then re-purposed as a weapon by those defeated equals
>In SCP
Oh this is going to end in fire.
>>
>>51486960
The original Tet is 30 miles on a side. That's a LOT more than a few thousand drones... oh, nevermind, I guess that's accounting for its engines and power plant and factories and stuff.
>>
File: 44l9Zyh.gif (2MB, 336x248px) Image search: [Google]
44l9Zyh.gif
2MB, 336x248px
>>51487121
>>
>>51487135
See? Knew you'd show up.
>>
>>51487132
Accepted
>>
>>51487151
Who do you even think I am?
>>
>>51487136
I can't tell who's in more trouble here, the Foundation or the Infernal. Both have crazy bullshit at their disposal, and both have fought with some terrible enemies and come out on top. At the very least, it will be hilarious to see the two try and one up the other.
>>
>>51487135
It's funny that you've moved from "The majority supported it" to "it was an even divide but accept it anyway".
>>
>>51487099
Sure, if the jumper has trillions of years to make a technique that can smash the heavens, while also having the secret knowledge of cultivation to get past the pesky mortal realms and become an immortal. Oh wait, they don't know that since it's hidden to all but the top students who are given 1-on-1 tutoring by an ancient master. AND they don't have trillions of years since Xianxia is the only jump that gives you that long.
>>
>>51487162
I have another Infernal, a Raksha who is a borderline Ishvara, Raven, and Amaterasu at my back.

But yeah, it's gonna be close either way. It's gonna end in fucking FIRE.
>>
>>51487163
Anon I posted five fucking times in the thread it was posted in that the drawback shouldn't be unlimited.
You don't know me. Stop trying to ID people on an anonymous site.
>>
>>51486988
200 - Information
Blueprints for pretty much all of the Tet-tech you now own. You own Tet-tech, right? Anyways, either buy it with CP or find a way to drag it inside them Mini-Tet, and you’ll automatically get blueprints, schematics, and instruction manuals for the technology.

Better?

>>51487126
I suppose so, yes. Actually, the Fusion Engine which is also available would also be able to replace them, as would the Rigged Drone or the Drone Squadron.

I should probably say something about CP and fiat backing, but I can't think of anything.

>>51487146
I just eyeballed it from what I saw. Most of what I saw was a lot of empty space, and I only saw drones on the outer layer. I don't mind upping that number, as it's just part of the fluff.
>>
>>51487161
Sparticus.
>>
File: Where's the party.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Where's the party.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>51487106
Alright! Time for a Thread Vote, for anyone who actually gives a fuck about my chain.

Is SCP appropriate, thematically, for Tiger to go full Devil-Tiger?
>>
>>51487163
Anon, you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>51487064
Look I'll grant you that you are probably right but let me ask this. Would someone who knows nothing about Xanxia know to stack the more time drawback. Now an old jumper might because they know more time = more training = more power. However someone on their 5th jump might not be as with it yet.
>>
>>51487197
Fuck yes. You're dealing with some crazy bullshit if you actually acknowledge even one of the potential apocalypses going on, and as an Infernal the Foundation and the...GCP? I can never remember what they're called. Anyway, they will view you as an SCP, especially since your Infernal is only slightly less subtle then Isidoros. So that's a lot of opposition you'll be facing, even with your companions, and even with the possibility of you and the Foundation joining forces to fight off the various doomsday scenarios.
>>
>>51487163
>hurr durr people should stubbornly cling to wrong ideas hurr durr
>hurr durr if people change their position to fit the evidence (as they should, you dense motherfucker), it's fucking relevant for some reason (hint: it's not, dumbass, except in the context of e-peen measuring)

Are you the shitposter? No, really.
>>
>>51487064
>Have you read a xianxia novel?
I have. And I'm just saying that it's not a universal thing for them to have some secret ancient training method. Mostly it's in the more wish-fulfillment focused stories (of an already wish-fulfillment focused genre), where the protagonist does it all on their own to demonstrate that they're a cool dude that doesn't need any help to be awesome.
>>
>>51487197
No not really. It's creepypasta the setting and things are crazy in the background.
You won't have time to go devil tiger without someone noticing and doing something about it.
Blasphemy effects yo. The foundation will be all over your ass.
>>
>>51487176
>>51487064
Would stacking softcaps, learning perks (and other INT buffs), and time dilation be a good substitute for staying in Generic Xianxia for eons? I don't really want to stay in a setting with lots of universal/multiversal/omniversal+ busters for longer than I have to, at least not until post-Spark.
>>
>>51487176
So how did these teachers learn it in the first place?
>>
File: Wizards 2.jpg (156KB, 1224x814px) Image search: [Google]
Wizards 2.jpg
156KB, 1224x814px
>>51487234
>your Infernal is only slightly less subtle then Isidoros
You are not wrong. Especially since he actively tries to conquer the world.

>>51487256
>The Time factor.
You make a damn good point. Because of that, and the fact the Foundation will already be on his ass due to the subtlety issue, I think I will decide to NOT go Devil-Tiger.
>>
>>51487257
Time dilation would be your best bet.
These things take a long long time. Learning will help you pick things up in the first place and softcap would remove any limits you still managed to have, but even then expect millenia of training to be in your future. That or taking a lot of morally questionable drugs to speed up your cultivation.
>>
>>51487228
>Would someone who knows nothing about Xanxia know to stack the more time drawback.

Not him, but yes.

>However someone on their 5th jump might not be as with it yet.
Someone on their fifth jump has been dealing with conflict and drawbacks for 50 YEARS. An entire lifetime. That excuse doesn't really fly. Like, maybe you could say that in a first or even second jump, but past that point it starts getting ridiculous.
>>
>>51487228
I'll give you that because if you haven't read a xianxia novel, you'll be kicking yourself if you don't choose the extended time drawback. Even if you're a jumper who's gone to hundreds of worlds, unless you know the genre and that taking 10^50 years worth of time there to get everything is the best option, you'll be regretting it pretty bad.
I just feel bad that a renegade jumper build won't become as powerful as it could be.

>>51487247
What's your favourite novels? I'm looking for new reads.

>>51487257
Depends on the setting, if it requires something like the great dao, then it won't but if it is a simple setting where the road to cultivation isn't a hidden secret by the great clans and/or schools then it's fine.

>>51487266
Depends on the setting but they learnt it from the multiversal beings that created the universe(or world if it's a young setting)/from monsters that existed back then and after refinement the techniques were diluted and changed until they exist as they do now.
>>
>>51487064
Nobody likes it when you try and force them to play the way you want them to.
>>
>>51487304
Normally that would be correct, but renegade requires munchkin mentality. It's kind of the point.

Ravenloft is deviating for story purposes, but they're supposed to be unrepentant power hungry deuchebags that will do anything for power.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
[Superman: The Animated Series]

Drawbacks: Brave New Metropolis, Bad Rep,A The Main Man (1900)

CEO, age 29

Villain

Administration (Free)
Cutthroat Competition (1800)
Perfect Publicity (1600)
Sworn Enemies (1300)
The Corporate Throne Room (Free)
New God Physiology (+400, 700)
-Mad Science (Free)
-Heat Vision (Free)
-Size Alteration (Free)
-Power Protection (Free)
-Regeneration (Free)
The Girl of Steel (400)
Mister Caffeinator Deluxe (0)

Alright, I'm leaving.

No really, my work's done here. This? This world is /fine/ by my reckoning, it's in good hands. Lex, congrats on finally making it big. Good job Clark, well done overcoming your idealism and physiologyical limitations against all narrative convention! If you ever want a second opinion I'm more than happy to-alright, alright power down dem death rays I'm going.

Anyway, I see the multidimensional waveform collapse has informed Darkseid of my clash with his alternate universe counterpart. There's one upside to fighting mercs though: They're often loyal only to the highest bidder.

I guess I'm going into space exile with this Kryptonian popsicle to found my own interstellar monopoly-empire.

>>51487074
Sorry. I used MtAw magic to unlesh the goetic demons of human negative impulses, controlling them with DeSu's demon summoning technology to hit institutions that propagate war.

Then I hired the H&C to organise the resistance against them, while also giving them unlimited funding to upgrade the Jormundgang system for social engineering to dismantle and repurpose the war economy as people slaughter their own killing intent.
>>51486992
Because Morgoth's a jabroni who jobs hard to any honest, Eru-fearing heavyweight champion.

>>51487000
>this one neat trick, discovered by a mom, is driving kungfu masters insane

It's pretty common thing in wuxia too
>>
>>51487317
So maybe stop trying to force it to stop being an entertaining story then?
>>
>>51487340
I'm not doing that.
Can a man not explain what is happening to the uninitiated?
>>
>>51487301
>What's your favourite novels? I'm looking for new reads.
Honestly, I don't have any "favorites" when it comes to xianxia. I've read like, the first ten chapters of plenty of them, only to get bored with the protagonists. I mostly stick to wuxia, instead, I was raised on a diet of Jin Nong and so it's the genre I'm more comfortable with. Still kind of samey, but at least the variety of tragedies they suffer keeps it fresh.
>>
File: BIG.jpg (162KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
162KB, 2000x1250px
>>51487356
Ah, but we're both initiated. Aren't we anon? Members of the League of Jumpchain
>>
>>51487365
>the first ten chapters
What? But for most of the, 10 chapters is hardly enough time to describe the first young master the protag will unintentionally ruin the face of just by existing :P
>>
>>51487078
I think I kinda prefer ST going to settings like this rather than modern/sci-fi/SoL stuff honestly.
>>
>>51487326
We have a Superman: TAS jump?
>>
>>51487390
Yes, we just got it. It should be in the Uploads folder.
>>
>>51487390
Just came out yesterday, I believe.
>>
>>51487387
I'm good with him going anywhere, as long as it's a jump I can put up with. Besides I think the Destiny Write-fagging went well.
>>
>>51487394
Doesn't seem to be.
>>51487395
To the archives!
>>
>>51487365
You mean Jin Yong?
>>
File: STAS.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
STAS.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51487399
>>51487394
>>51487390
Here we go
>>
>>51487411
No, Jin Nong, his cousin.

Yeah, okay, I don't know how I got the name wrong. Possibly because it's three thirty in the morning here. What am I doing still up?
>>
>>51487419
Well this is interesting. I do wonder about the New God superpower, does it give powers based on the base price, or based on discounts?
>>
Besides general shapeshifting,

do we have more than the one tentacle perk?
>>
>>51487479
There are no discounts.
>>
>>51487106
SCP- I can understand their reasoning for securing these objects, but if they try to contain me they have another thing coming.
0/1900
Special Containment Procedures- OH FUCK YOU! I will destroy anyone who tries to contain me! I AM YOU EMPEROR!
Site-06-3
Free Telepathic Skill Leech
Discount Existential Clipping Error- I will not be caged! Not again.
Discount Anomalous Physiology- Now I'm even harder to kill!
Sufficiently Advanced- I do so love making things
Dysfunction Junction
SCP-914's Manual- OOC: I got no in character reason for this, but it's too useful NOT to take

SCP-682+600-BRING IT THE FUCK ON! I am an Exalted! We were made to kill the unkillable!
Die Monster!+300- Oh look Mortals thinking I'm a monster and trying to kill me, is it monday?
Die Monster!+0-And now the Foundation wants me dead too, as expected

Right. Let's TRY to writefag this shit. It's gonna be fucking insane no matter what I do.

Note:If I take the number of a canon SCP, I don't fucking care. I'm just gonna pick a number at random
>>
>>51487301
>I just feel bad that a renegade jumper build won't become as powerful as it could be

Eh, it's ok she will have other chances at power. She may not become Kung fu god but she is more of a mage anyways at least at this point.
>>
>>51487484
Really? Then why are they separated into Hero and Villain sections? I saw that the Items section mentions discounts, but since the perks aren't specifically called out as having discounts either I assumed they and Superpowers would have them.
>>
>>51487522
You get 400cp free for Hero and Villain if you take their respective alignment choice. So a Hero would have 400cp extra to spend on Hero powers.
>>
>>51487509
Why do I get the feeling this is going to end with the Infernal being served a slice of humble pie?
>>
>>51487509
>it's too useful NOT to take
Is it /really/? An intelligence with a sick sense of humor randomly doles out items based on loose specifications.
>>
>>51487530
Oh, well that makes sense, I suppose. A little disappointing but I can understand the reasoning.
>>
>>51487538
I mean, if he's even mildly competent, he really shouldn't be. Of course, I haven't exactly been following this chain, so...
>>
>>51487509
>Exalted thinking he can take the SCP universe because he's an Exalted
I hope you didn't get too uppity or that's going to be your chain end. SCP is horrifyingly dangerous.
>>
>>51487419
Is there a drawback cap?
>>
>>51487560
It seems not.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
Howdy guys I'm back from my internet committing suicide. How have things been?

>>51487419
Are there drawback limits? Cause this place is awesome but wow the things I wanna buy... way too little CP right now.

>>51487560
>>51487564
Cool beans.
>>
>>51487572
Name please stick this time.
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>51487509
>Researcher's Notes: SCP-1374
The SCP appeared in his cell, unconscious, approximately two hours ago. With details on his personality, and capabilities, simply appearing in our database. Not the first time such an event has occurred, but we must always be extra careful when it does. According to data the SCP suffers from Megalomania, Egomania, a God Complex, and numerous other issues that would be called "mental heatlh issues" in a human. More concerning are its' host of capabilities, ranging from the creation of radioactive fires, to telepathy, to teleportation via another dimension. It will be difficult to contain, but we are working on the containments as we I note this down, as the SCP is still unconscious.

>More researcher's notes
It has been three days since the SCP arrived, our containment procedures are ready, and it has remained unconscious with no need for sedatives. Useful if this data is to be believed, but it has shown signs of waking. The higher ups want it interviewed immediately for any information it might hold on how it arrived here, as well as more detailed information on its' capabilities, what we have here is very bare bones with little in-depth information.

>>51487535
>>51487551
You'll see what I have in mind.
>>
If you get a super strength power in a jump where people can do physics defying things with super strength can you do those things in other jumps?
>>
>>51487591
You mean like being able to lift heavy things without them crumbling under their own weight or you being driven into the ground by the pressure, or ignoring leverage, and other such things? Yeah, that seems reasonable.
>>
>>51487611
Those are exactly the types of things I was thinking of, thanks.
>>
>>51487580
>Jumper arrives in the SCP verse
>underestimates the Foundation
>gets actually contained for real
Here we go.
>>
>>51487628
And yet it's still only possible due to houserules.
>>
>>51487572
ants
>>
>>51487628
Personally I made it my mission to be the second Apollyon class.
>>
>>51487572
>>51487579
Welcome back, it has been. . . interesting.

The Superman TAS jump is out though, so that's nice.
>>
File: God damn it.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
God damn it.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>51487580
>Researcher's Notes: First Meeting with SCP-1374
I sat in front of a computer screen that gave me a view into the SCP's cell, a microphone and transmitter in it's cell would allow us to have the required interview without certain additional risks. Upon awakening it took a few moments to survey it's surroundings before getting up, as it began to move around the room, checking the walls, I chose to speak up. What follows is a transcript of the conversation.

"Greetings SCP-1374, My name is Doctor REDACTED you are with the SCP foundation due to reasons beyond our control, we simply found our cells with information in you in our Database, would you care to shed some light on that?"

"You're kidding right? Fucking REDACTED, I play along with their damn game and they toss me into the snakes pit" He chuckled at this point "Fine, I'll play along, for now. My name is Stalwart Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn, rightful King and Emperor of all I survey. My right to rule is Divine in nature, and no one can deny it. Not REDACTED and most certainly not the fucking REDACTED. You will not cage me for long Mortal. I REFUSE to be caged"

"Be that as it may, would you mind answering questions for us"

"It is acceptable"

"It says on your file that you are something called an "Exalted", would mind telling us what that is?"

"Heh. Not starting easy are you? The Exalted are the Chosen, we were originally made by REDACTED of the REDACTED, to fight and kill his fellows. I specifically am an Infernal Exalt made by the REDACTED in an attempt to reconquer their lost power." He paused for a moment "That will be the only question I answer for today, I require time to think before I answer any more.

Try as I might nothing I could do, with my current permissions, could get him to answer anymore questions.
>>
>>51485378
Love the Metal Gear? drawback.
>>
Considering the SCP foundation's capabilities are a bit inconsistent and likely involves different versions in different universes could we wank which how competent they are in the one we end up in?
>>
>>51487722
why not?
>>
>>51487734
Dunno, if I knew of a good reason not to I wouldn't have asked.
>>
>>51487722
Their capabilities really depends on the SCP. For some they can't get the resources to get a Zebra to test, and in others they can literally throw people's lives away when it'd just be easier to use a dead pig.
>>
File: OH MY GOD!.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD!.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>51487685
>Researcher's Notes: The Incident with 682, and the subsequent escape of 1374
It had been two months into our now daily meetings, 1374 only answering a single question per day, and often only giving half-answers. He attempted several methods of escape and grew more frustrated as time went on. It appeared our initial attempts to hold him, on our rather-scant information, worked. That was, unfortunately, when 682 breached containment. Details on the initial breach, and the subsequent reactions are detailed in other files, what follows is what occurred when 682 arrived at Site-06-3.

The panic resulting from the break out, and loss, of 682, lead to a break down in information in Site-06-3, until world got through that multiple walls had been broken through, and 682 was seen on the move. Normally the creature displayed a hostile nature towards all humans, but appeared to be ignoring any of them that where not directly attacking it. It then smashed its' way into 1374's containment unit. The two proceeded to engage in combat, with neither really gaining an upper hand, until 1374 removed 682's limbs and burned the stumps with 1374-B(Name:Malfean Flames). It then proceeded to escape from Site-06-3 while 682 was wounded, and its' own cell had been damaged. It moved...faster than anticipated.

Shortly thereafrer 682 was recontained, but was recorded as saying it wanted to destroy what it dubbed as "the abomination". There might be more to 1374 than expected. Keep on the look out for it. As is noted in the files it has shape-shifting capabilities, but it's numerous mental instabilities means it is likely to be noticed quickly. Most likely by attempting to take over a country, or start a cult devoted to itself.

OOC:Right. I'm struggling to continue doing this in a Research notes style. Do you guys want me to try to continue in that style, or go back to the normal Tiger's First Person style?
>>
>>51487756
I'd say try to continue because it's entertaining but if you can't then First Person is also pretty good.
>>
>>51487756
Maybe do a post or two in his First Person style and then do an incident report when relevant?
>>
>>51487756
This is extremely entertaining, if you can continue like this it would be cool but if it's difficult perhaps mix the two somewhat? Switching perspectives when appropriate, such as Tiger when free and notes when contained?

Though I have no idea how long you intend for this to keep going and the above assumes there will be quite a bit more.
>>
>>51487756
Do what you think would make for a better narrative. It's your story.

You could always do both, cutting between his and the Foundation's perspectives as things happen.
>>
>>51487787
I like this idea and I'll try.

>>51487788
I legit think this might be my longest write-fag yet. SCP has a lot of stupid shit for Tiger to get caught up in.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51485948
>>51486030
Well, lets see...

>What exactly does merging your world with a companion's entail?
Well, at first it's much like how gods and demons in Exalted can merge sanctums, with only the Inner World. After that is upgraded to the Living World, it kind of expands from there, either seemlessly forming into one consistent world or (more likely perhaps) becoming a patchwork of different worlds fused together much like Malfeas itself.

>Does it make your soul into one?
Nope. It's more like these parts of your souls made into the world would be linked together, not that all your souls turn into one thing.

>Like, are you effectively the same entity?
Nah. Not any more than the Yozi are one entity.

I mean, there's a definite link there to each other's souls through the shared living world, and I'm guessing some soul-fuckery can probably be done with that. But by default it doesn't do much beyond giving everyone linked the same access to it.

>Would you retain your own thoughts?
Yeah, it doesn't mess with your mind at all.

...Does this help?

>>51487756
Either is good, I think.
>>
Is there a way into making items into people or item spirits like Binbougami that don't involve CP usage?
>>
File: Priest King.jpg (214KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Priest King.jpg
214KB, 800x800px
>>51487756
>Tiger's Perspective.
I managed to escape their facility, and summon my traveling companions, and immediately left the country. It is not the first time I've been to an "Earth", I decided to head North. The country of England is isolated from the others by water and was the perfect place to start my new nation, and teach people to worship the True Divinity, that is to say myself. I immediately went for the capital of London. Raven mentioned something about "getting caught" and "subtlety" but myself and Amaterasu just waved her off, nice to see the Dog agree with me for once. Through she did try to drag me on a flight to Japan. But that would give her the home-field advantage when it comes to worshipers, I am not so foolish.

I moved through the underclass of the nation, feeding on their displeasure with their home land and their leaders. Incompetent bureaucrats who care more for their own positions than the people. My disdain for democracies might have showed, but this is besides the point. Moreover
I went to the miserable, the lonely, the depressed, and I offered them another way, a better path. My cult grew quick, especially with a little help from the Gifts I could grant them thanks to Cecylene. I began moving across the country, growing my cult. Soon enough the people were ready, ready for a revolution. Read for a proper King, no a proper Emperor to lead them.

That's when I got attacked by the fucking Lizard again, and a man with a gun that fired rockets.
>>
>>51487845
>That cut off at Moreover
Did I accidentally delete part of it? Fuck. I don't even remember what was supposed to go there.
>>
>>51487855
>>51487845
Shit, now I remember.

"Moreover I truly felt that I was preaching to them. A ruler's duty is to protect and care for their people, to ensure they are happy and healthy. Something that democracies failed at far too often for my taste."
>>
>>51487509
>>51487580
>>51487685
>>51487756
>>51487845
This is some funny shit.
It easily rivals your trolling of Loki.
>>
File: A God's Revival.png (917KB, 694x1100px) Image search: [Google]
A God's Revival.png
917KB, 694x1100px
>>51487845
>>51487865
>Researcher's notes: Fight with in Yorkshire SCP-1374
Shortly after 1374's escape word came from England with telltale signs of 1374. The people were starting to voice discontent with the government, some even going so far as to riot, and a new religion was breaking out. Some people even demanding to be recognized as an official religion and not a mere cult. It would appear 1374 lacks subtlety even more than we expected. After a great deal of discussion amongst the level-5s it was decided that 682 would be allowed out of containment to find 1374. It holds a notable hatred for him, and has a primitive form of finding him. The agents sent with 682 were armed with weaponry that had been enhanced by 914. The confrontation did not go as expected.

When it was initially attacked 1374 was alone, as expected, and 682 could not be stopped as it leaped at 1374 and attempted to rip its' throat out. Agent REDACTED fired off rounds from his enhanced firearm. At this point 1374 yelled "A little help Ammy? Raven?". At which point two new figures appeared, tentatively titled SCP-1374-C and SCP-1374-D until it is discovered whether they are part of 1374, as the filed indicated, or they are separate beings. 1374-C appeared at first as a large white wolf, and then showed Anomalous abilities, including the ability to create and control flame, as well as the instantaneous growth of trees. used primarily to block attacks. It then transformed into the appearance of a human woman, appearing of east-Asian descent. 1374-D on the other hand appeared to be a young woman with abnormally colored skin, she then proceeded to display extremely powerful abilities, most of which fit abilities 1374 is noted as having itself. Including telekinesis, teleportation, and the projection of shadow-limbs. The security team was forced to call off the attempted re-capture with the new knowledge that 1374 had back-up.
>>
>>51487535
MOTE ECONOMY
O
T
E

E
C
O
N
O
M
Y
>>
>>51487807
Other than waiting (possibly in a Manse and/or while carrying a hearthstone) what ways are there of regaining Motes of essence?
>>
>>51487301
>favorite novels
40milleniums of cultivation is xianxia scifi and it's awesome.

Also your arguments ITT are weird in that they don't take into account the perks of Generic Xianxia which give you cultivation, immortality and secret techniques. Really cheap, too.
>>
>>51488014
>40milleniums of cultivation
Kek.
>>
>>51488014
Reading it as well and it's pretty good.

Other than Living Saint or the Mystical Being line, there's no cultivation methods (immortality isn't worth it if you don't have a good enough foundation). Even the Secret Technique Scroll is just for a combat technique.
>>
File: Here We Go.gif (384KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Here We Go.gif
384KB, 256x192px
>>51487959
After the little fight with the Lizard, it is difficult to kill that's for sure but I WILL find a way, and the soldiers pulling back I magnanimously decided to allow them to leave with their lives. They will learn from their mistake of attacking the one true King. I proceeded with my plans to take over England, or rather the "United Kingdom" to be more accurate, Raven pushed on this for some reason.

Eventually I managed to gather enough supporters, even amongst the military, to completely overthrow their government. Though I couldn't name myself King. These people hold an amazing attachment to their current Royal Family, even though they have basically no power of any kind. I accepted the title of Chancellor instead. Naturally what followed was a series of diplomacy and trade sanctions. "He's a mad man" "god complex" "Wants to destroy our way of life" "he brands his own people" yada yada yada, I've heard it all before and quite honestly it was boring. This was when the OTHER group decided to make themselves known. They had artifacts of their own and attempted to kill me on live television. Calling me an Abominations against God or some such rot. Of course they failed to realize just what kinds of abilities I can grant my followers, and a loyal Cultist proceeded to use Sorcery to kill them. Lovely young lady, must see she is promoted to a higher position. Perhaps a high priest?

>Researcher's Notes: Attempted assassination of 1374
During a live broadcast a rival organization attempted to kill 1374, 1374 revealed it could empower normal humans with anomalous capabilities. More preparations are needed for its' recapture.
>>
>>51488014
>>51488060
Wait, is this actually a thing? I thought it was just a may-may way of describing 40k as a Xianxia setting.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51487984
Stunting (doing things more awesomely). There are two explainations for why this happens, one of them doesn't make sense outside of Creation and either may or may not be canon.

Devouring beings made of Essence; there are specific Charms for this for various supernatural beings. Or harvesting it from the Wyld, which is infinite.

Some 5-dot artifacts like celestial wine and Protoshinmaic Vortexes can replenish your Essence. Certain Solar/Lunar Charms that do similar things are fluffed as doing so with the blessing of the sun/moon, which in the context of Exalted are hugeass robots built by the Primordials.

The WORST way is a thing called an overdrive pool that gives you back individual motes if you use certain Charms which is really inefficient when you think about it since most Charms cost way more than 1 mote and these things cap out at 10 motes.

Oh, and the Ebon Dragon has a Charm that lets you cheat so hard that if another Charm you activate misses, you get all the motes you spent on it back anyway.

>>51487722
Sure. Some of the skips take place in different timelines rather than all at the same approximate era; IIRC there's one dating back to the Great Depression and another where the Foundation apparently became advanced enough to found a Martian colony.

>>51487835
Uh.

Well, most forms of magic generally come with SOME form of CP usage so...I...guess if you put ALL your effort into it with the cheapest practitioner background in Dresden Files, maybe that?

It'd probably be the only thing you could use your magic for, though. DF's magical amateurs tend to focus on one area exclusively; Butters was something of an exception because he tried to be magical Batman on a shoestring budget, and he had the advantage of owning Bob.
>>
>>51488083
Yeah, but who knows when the protagonist will finally get off his ass to advance the plot? It been, what, more than 20 years now?
>>
>>51488083
http://gravitytales.com/novel/forty-millenniums-of-cultivation
It's not bad but it's a bit slow, with what has been released so far.
>>
File: Despair.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340KB, 804x453px
>>51488063
Aaand. I don't know where to go from here.

I wanted to continue with Tiger expanding his empire, political bullshit with Earth Nations, another fight with the Foundation involving a Black-hole weapon(which they have). Him getting recaptured, them trying to fight(secretly) his cult/nation, him escaping again. Final showdown, etc.

But I just can't figure out how to type that stuff down.
>>
>>51488060
Based on the cultivator perk it seems to be based on consuming spiritually empowered materials and integrating it within yourself.

>>51488113
It... it says in the status 1800+ chapters. Is that normal for Xianxia?
>>
>>51488152
I think you crossed the kill line on like, day 1.
>>
>>51488098
Some of the charms that fill your essence pool when you do something aren't that inefficient. One's specifically for overdrive pools usually are, but since you can pick and choose errata overdrive pools don't even have to exist.

I'm a fan of the old essence reactor trick even if it broke every game it was ever used in. Twilights a best.
>>
>>51488152
Didn't you take the Die Monster drawback that makes them try to kill you?
>>
>>51488181
>>51488196
They used a black hole gun on him and it didn't kill him. Remember they try to contain things they can't kill immediately, until they discover a method of killing them.
>>
Someone was making Prisma Illya jump? If yes is there Wip ?
>>
>>51488202
A black hole gun isn't even close to the most absurd thing they have. And keep in mind that killing the entire human population of Earth and replacing it is both easily within the Foundation's capabilities and something that they have done many times before.
>>
>>51488169
The cultivator perk is to just make you one just like every other being in the setting. If you didn't have it you'd be considered to be less than human in some of the harsher settings.
In a setting like Elder Scrolls it'd be like just having the potential to use magic compared to a normal person from Earth who'd have nothing.

1800 isn't that far off the average for a series. Some are longer but if the author doesn't want an excessive amount of power creep it'll end around there.
>>
>>51488293
>killing the entire human population of Earth and replacing it is both easily within the Foundation's capabilities and something that they have done many times before.
That is the dumbest shit I've heard about SCP yet. I thought they were all about secrecy and shit, if they can just kill and replace everyone why bother being a secret?
>>
>>51488324
SCP is written by a fuckton of different people that don't communicate on these sort of things at all.
Everything and nothing is canon. The writing outside of SCP files is just official fanfiction pretty much.
>>
>>51488324
Because it allows the normalfags to go about their everyday lives without worrying about the fact that they're basically living in a universe that is directly competing against Lovecraft in terms of the staggering bleakness and that there are at least three dozen horrifying apocalypses that are about to happen at any given moment.
>>
>>51488324
You know black and white photographs? Turns out in the scp universe thats how reality used to look before it was infected by some eldritch thing that created colour. They were unable to fix it so they wiped the minds of the population into thinking that was how reality alway was.

Don't know if there's actually a given reason for the secrecy though?
>>
>>51487984
Well, there's also having a Cult, but that still requires you to wait.

As for things for which you don't have to wait... Stunting provides you motes. So do lots of awesome things.

There are also some charms that grant you other ways to get a few motes back.

And you can draw some motes from any Familiars you have.

Aside from that... Essence batteries and generators work decently.

Personal favorite is also the Lightning Box artifact, which attracts a lightning bolt to strike it, charging the box with essence. Problem is that accessing it does inflict a pretty big, armor-ignoring stunning shock (enough damdge that most people will be out cold from it), but Air Aspect Dragon-Blooded are immune to it (as is anything else with lightning immunity, I'd guess).

If you've got demons or other spirits, you can also have them grant you more essence. Taxes in hell are based on that.

Tax-collecting demons could use Fruit of Living Essence to take it from other demons, and Chrysalis of Preservation to crystallize the essence for storage.

>>51488098
>stunting explanations
Huh, couldn't find anything on those when I tried to find some. What're they again?

>the blessing of the sun/moon, which in the context of Exalted are hugeass robots built by the Primordials.
Pretty sure that's the blessing of the US and Luna, not the Daystar and Silver Chair.

Also, Silver Chair isn't a robot.
>>
>>51488369
Stunts giving essence is just the pattern spiders enjoying the show and deciding to adjust things to reward you for being cool.
>>
>>51488390
Then how does it work in the Wyld?
>>
File: WE'RE FAGS.jpg (129KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
WE'RE FAGS.jpg
129KB, 500x654px
>>51488324
Because SCP doesn't care about things like plot consistency or logical consequences, they're just an excuse to make up creepypastas that adhere to a scientific cataloguing theme.

Actually, I hear that the people who are in charge of the site get really pissy if people try to make things have a broader, overarching story, because it's "going against the purpose of the site."
>>
>>51488406
Good question.
>>
>>51488254
That's me. Still working on it slowly, here's my most recent wip. Haven't gone through it for spelling/errors/things I'll want to fix yet though so it's still very rough.

I'm also interested in if people want me to expand the Class Cards supplement to cover fourth war Servants?
Gilgamesh probably won't be an option to get unless GoB is limited very heavily and even then I'm still not sure whether I'd include him.
>>
>>51488390
...pretty sure that's just weird fanon?

Because that makes absolutely no sense. Considering you can get stunts while outside fate, and all.
>>
>>51488459
I think it's just Wuxia genre conventions. People who do cool shit all the time in martial arts flicks tend to be stronger after all.
>>
>>51488454
Just cover the Servants that appear in Kaleid I think. It'd be cool to get Thor.
>>
>>51488470
Yeah, that's basically what I thought too.
>>
>Reading the top SCPs
>SCP 1171
I wish I had a friend like him to help keep the gametes in place.
>>
>>51488454
Question about your Dark Knight jump if you're up to it:
How hard would it be to steal the plan of the Wayne Enterprises fusion reaction? How good is it at producing clean energy?
>>
>>51484351

It doesn't quite reach that point - though it's the dream of one of the major characters to destroy a planet with a single blow, and he's making decent progress.

Runaway nanotechnology could do basically do the job, though actually mass-scattering a planet is still going to be a lot of effort.

>>51484394
>>51484502

Thanks.

That's actually the main reason I made jumps, as an indirect recommendation of something I really love.

>>51486562

I probably would pick it up and finish (though it's there if anyone wants to use it as a seed for their own), but I don't really game much and still haven't been able to upgrade my computer to one that isn't decaying into hate and blue screens.

>>51488413
>"going against the purpose of the site."

They just seem to be pretty pissy and controlling in general, above and beyond what is required to protect the purity of the theme. It's okay if they do it, of course.
>>
>>51488565
>It's okay if they do it, of course.

Meant to make that sound more sarcastic.
>>
>>51488565
>>51488570
Have you read Zelazny's Amber Chronicles? Do you think it could work as a jump?
>>
>>51488565
>They just seem to be pretty pissy and controlling in general, above and beyond what is required to protect the purity of the theme.
I mean, you're not wrong.
>>
>>51488579

It could work *very* well.

The Amber Diceless game does a good job codifying details of Logrus, Trumps, Pattern and such, which would make it quite easy to translate into perks.

The only real point of uncertainty would be if you wanted to make a jump about a setting where multiversal travel is intrinsic to any plot, and how far you want to go with that - there are sci-fi and fantasy shadows, for example.
>>
>>51488565
It's no different than how /jc/ tries to keep jumpchain "pure" in its own way by shitting on external communities. People trying to protect their pet projects has never been anything new.
>>
>>51488579
I'd rather have a Lord Demon jump desu senpai
>>
>>51488515
They show up in Shirou's story when he's fighting the grail war to get Miyu back and Sakura seems to have Beserkers card so they do show up in Kaleid. Thor is something I was wondering about offering so I might do that as a class card discounted for enforcers.

>>51488554
I'm not sure if they'd still have the plans available or if Bruce ordered them destroyed. You can probably grab the prototype reactor from the bunker under Gotham river fairly easily though and reverse engineering it would be fairly easy if you have it. In terms of energy production it's probably pretty good given that it was intended to be capable to supply Gotham and given it's size it's a pretty impressive piece of hardware to be able to do that. Also given that it's a fusion reactor it would produce a ton of power and only require Deuterium (can be distilled from water) for fuel as well as no waste products being produced.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (38KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
38KB, 500x686px
>>51488369
I was thinking of the pattern spider fanon one, as as for the other-

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/Thus_Spake_Zaraborgstrom/Stunting

-I'm not sure if it's still a thing in 2e, but apparently in 1e one of the lead writers says it basically to do with heroism trumping physical law in Exalted's universe. Apparently Pattern Spiders are actually supposed to /dampen/ things like excessive stunting.

>Silver Chair isn't a robot
>US and Luna

Oh right. Isn't the Chair still a big spaceship that doubles as a dimensional anchor though?

>>51488406
Anyway, I heard another fanon for the Wyld that it's basically you having such a strong narrative that it responds to you like one of the Raksha a little.

>>51488565
Ah, alright.

Could you please repost it for others to see? I can't seem to find it on 4plebs at the moment, and I'm pretty sure it's far back it might not've been backed up after some recent server bungles.
>>
File: JC14.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>51488413
>I hear that the people who are in charge of the site get really pissy if people try to make things have a broader, overarching story, because it's "going against the purpose of the site

Funny, I thought this too but-from what I gather the recent Sarkic mythos stuff a) is run by a couple of authors who aren't in charge of the site as a whole, b) does actually tie quite a lot of stuff together and c) is generally quite highly rated even though like many popular things updates are slowing down recently as folks struggle to think up fresh SCPs for it.

I guess it helps that the scale its' chief SCPs operate on is vast enough that it leaves more than enough room for other SCPs to be much more immediate, visceral threats to reality?
>>
>>51488643
Thanks for the answer. Now I have three things to grab in this jump: Catwoman, Talia and the fusion reactor.
>>
>>51488649
Ah, that makes some sense.

And yeah, the Chair's still a spaceship-ish/dimensional anchor thing.
>>
File: I got it as a gift.jpg (173KB, 1077x629px) Image search: [Google]
I got it as a gift.jpg
173KB, 1077x629px
What's the biggest thing that you have stolen been gifted?
>>
>>51488971
I don't think that's a sentence
>>
>>51488982
"stolen" should be crossed out rather than spoilered
>>
>>51488997
Like t̶h̶i̶s̶ that?
>>
>>51489012
how do you do that? are you a magician??
>>
>>51489020
It involves painstakingly cycling through zalgo text with each individual letter until you perfectly line up each one with a strike.
http://www.eeemo.net/

I'm kidding, anon. It's over here:
http://blog.imthy.com/2008/06/strikethrough-strikethrough-text.html

Have fun with it.
>>
>>51489048
thanks Konata!
>>
File: castle ... .gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
castle ... .gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>51488355
>You know black and white photographs? Turns out in the scp universe thats how reality used to look before it was infected by some eldritch thing that created colour.

It's stuff like this that has me strongly tempted to decide that if jumper-me ever goes to the SCP universe, it will be only to discover something along the lines of the only actual oddity in the universe being an airborne pollen that induces incredibly convincing creepypasta-style consensual delusions in a small percentage of the populace, who the rest of society keeps safely locked away in sanitoriums.
>>
>>51489061
That gif is not Castle. Same actor but different role. It's Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly.
>>
>>51489088
Cool. Do you know which episode the clip is from?
>>
>>51489130
No idea. If you really wanna know you can always to watch it, it's only a dozen episodes.
>>
>>51488619
Maybe pull a Rick and Morty on it? Free in the jump, with a hefty price to keep and certain restrictions imposed.
>>
File: lf5Iyq.jpg (421KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
lf5Iyq.jpg
421KB, 1680x1050px
How dangerous is the Dragonlance setting? How powerful do the evil entities get?

I'm taking the quest where you have to protect the Kender race for 9000 years and I wanna know what I'm up against.
>>
>>51489281
You can become powerful enough to literally kill the gods with in jump perks and benefits.
>>
>>51489346
I assume that involves epic level magic?
>>
>>51489355
IIRC Rastalin was like, level 17 or something when he was strong enough to kill a god.
>>
>>51488971
> What's the biggest thing that you have s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶n been gifted?
Physical or conceptual?
Cuz I'm pretty sure getting the mother computer to download the entire Matrix into my brain wins the cup, in terms of conceptual "weight", though technically it doesn't weigh anything at all.
I know everything that everyone living in that world ever knew, and there were absolutely no siCLICK THE MONKEY AND WIN $10,000!!!de effects.

I also took the Epoch from Chrono Trigger. It's not technically stealing if the owner died with a note to pass it on to worthy travelers besides.

Also in Kirby, I took the Star Dream OS in exchange for reuniting Mr Haltmann with his daughter. He objected rather strongly, but I thought it was a fair trade.
And I also shoved Meta Knight out of the way so I could be "gifted" a wish in his stead from Galactic Nova. Hahah! He was so mad.
That sword hurts.

>>51489148
> Deleted post.
I WILL ANSWER ANYWAY.
My google-fu says that in canon Paladine chooses to become mortal after something called the "War of Souls"? He's an elf, and I'm not sure if they're immortal elves or just really long lived in that setting, but logic says he'd have to kick off eventually after that.

>>51489281
Thread brings me to understand that level 15 is about the upper end of folks in that setting.
Gods are probably higher, given that they're gods, but there you go.
>>
>>51489148
Paladine gives up his godhood in the Fifth Age at the end of the War Of Souls so that his opposite, Takhisis, can be rendered mortal and cast out of the Pantheon. His death has no official date (that I can find), but he chose an elf as his mortal form so if he died of old age rather than violence it would've been not much more than about a thousand years after that?
>>
>>51489370
Table top characters =/= narrative characters
>>
>>51489386
>Deleted post
I deleted it because I realized the answer was in the jump itself, in a weird orange box. The quest ends in "NLT 422 AC" whatever that means. Maybe that's when Paladine becomes mortal.
>>
>>51489370
In the original Dragonlance RPG book, if you reached level 18 (or was it 20?) you had to leave for other worlds if wanted to advance further in power (or the Gods would get upset and boot you off the world anyway), and Raistlin only got around it due to basically time/soul-loop shenanigans (read: the plot) that made it impossible for the Gods to simply boot him without making an even worse mess.
>>
>>51489435
422 is when Paladine, now bearing the name Valthonis as a mortal, takes Mina to Godshome to become the new God of both Good and Evil, afterwards returning to wander the world.

Hmm. I guess that makes sense as a good date for a "just in case, here's an exit point for you so you don't have to kill Paladine if you don't want to".
>>
>>51489281
>protect the Kender race
why??
>>
>>51489494
Interesting, thanks.

>>51489533
The reward is cool.
>>
>>51488060
So you're saying mystical bean is the only viable path?
>>
>>51488098
>overdrive pool
Trash
>>
Hey is the maker of the eclipse Phase jump around? do the modules on the habitat have to maintain the same shape constantly or can they deform as long as they're able to fit together? i.e. extending and retracting manipulators,opening hatches to reveal turrets, etc.
>>
>>51489789
I am operating us under the assumption they would go back to the original shape after they were finished with the function , or if they were damaged and not able to return to the original shape they would be Ejected/disconnected.
>>
File: Hannibal_Roy_Bean.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal_Roy_Bean.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>51489770
yes
>>
>>51489803
hey, I remember that guy, I trapped him in a boiling pot made of the material of Capt. America's shield With only the Yang yo-yo as a means of escape.
>>
>>51489819
That's a waste of vibranium and yo-yo desu

You're a terrible chef
>>
>>51489829
I wasn't trying to kill him, I was trying to turn him to the side of good
>>
>>51489281
That paladin is taking his sweet time getting to the fight.
>>
>>51489833
Being trapped in a pot full of boiling water with a shen gong woo is a way to introduce someone to the concept of morality.

You're a terrible uh, actually wait you're just terrible.
>>
>>51489879
*is a terrible way
>>
>>51487419
If you spend 500 cp to import a slate of companions (the Jumpers), can you also spend 100 cp (total) to give them (each) 200 cp more to spend?

In other words, by spending 600 cp they each have a stipend of 1000 cp to spend on powers.
>>
>>51489879
>>51489885
would you rather have a universe where Hannibal Roy Bean is evil? Because I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>51489948
I'd rather have a universe where you don't exist, to be honest. Hannibal Roy Bean isn't as evil as you are.

Sure he's evil or whatever, but he's never tried to boil someone alive with the only option to survive being a device that inverts your moral alignment. That's like. Nazi-tier.
>>
>>51489921
Should've pointed this out, but I'm not the jumpmaker. I just reposted the jump.
>>
>>51489978
>Sure he's evil or whatever, but he's never tried to boil someone alive with the only option to survive being a device that inverts your moral alignment. That's like. Nazi-tier.

Nazis only want people dead, I was giving him a choice between death or redemption
>>
>>51490010
It's not redemption if you magically have your values and personality changed. Redemption implies choice I think.

I'm glad you exist btw, you helped me out a couple times when I had questions as a new jumper.
>>
>>51490027
Oh and I'm not the anon you responded to.
>>
>>51490027
>I'm glad you exist btw, you helped me out a couple times when I had questions as a new jumper.

thank you, I needed that.
I need that rather frequently Actually
>>
>>51490037
>>51490010
What you did was worse, you put someone through ego death. I would rather die than have to choose between torture forever or complete mind and soul rape.
>>
>>51490010
He still has a point. It's not redemption, it's torture
>>
>>51490075
you really think there's a significant difference between death and ego death? please elaborate. also, how is turning a powerful force for evil into a powerful force for good a evil act?
>>
>>51485100

>that pic

I wonder. The harem perks in Hero BBS and Generic Xianxia make it so the members of your harem will love each other as much as they love you.

How would that play out with a harem of yanderes?
>>
>>51490102
That's not even a harem though, at that point it's just polyamory.
>>
>>51490093
The method is what makes it evil.

And yes there is a difference in one you die,, oblivion or whatever afterlife takes you, in the other your very core being is violated into the very opposite of what you believe in. It literally is the worst possible thing.
>>
>>51490102

Maybe they all team up to kill everyone not in the harem to ensure that nobody not in it tries to ruin things, with new members joining in the conspiracy to murder everyone not in the yandere harem.
>>
>>51490113

Yes and?
>>
>>51490102
you know if you're going to kill yourself. There's ways to do that will get you CP instead of costing it.....

>>51490135
>, in the other your very core being is violated into the very opposite of what you believe in. It literally is the worst possible thing.

counterpoint:1.the ends justify the means

counterpoint:2:Yeah he is Evil, he deserves it.
>>
>>51490158

Not saying I'd do it, just curious.

I'd watch it happen to some other fool and laugh.
>>
>>51490102
Reminder that yanderes are appealing because they address your feelings of inadequacy. They're obsessed with you, therefore you must have some worth.
>>
>>51490155
Harem perk is a misnomer, then.
>>
>>51490158
>counterpoint:1.the ends justify the means
>counterpoint:2:Yeah he is Evil, he deserves it.

My god you really are a retarded amoral little twatwaffle arent you? You are literally so much worse thank hitler.

You could just kill him but you are doing something so much worse and you think you are a good person for it.
>>
>>51490158
Nigga you're still eviller
>>
>>51490178
Yanderes are appealing because I am attracted to insanity and their association with blood and violence appeal to my bloodplay fetish.
>>
>>51490155
Honestly, I think orgy-pile is just a better name.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>51490185
>>51490193
yes, but I use my evil for good!
>>
>>51490102
>How would that play out with a harem of yanderes?
I think, if you have a harem of yanderes, you might be better off without getting them attracted to each other. If you can get them to effectively share you, then they'd be more or less unstoppable when they work together.
>>
>>51490208
Nothing you do is good you nazi
>>
>>51490208
No. No you really dont

Ok enough talking to tera for me. Back to work
>>
I'm back, after oh four hours of sleep. Yay insomnia.
>>
>>51490236
Go back to bed, don't destroy your health.
>>
>>51490236
Run. Tera is trying to teach ethics.
>>
File: Bancho 2.jpg (164KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bancho 2.jpg
164KB, 623x414px
>>51490208
>>
>>51490208
Why are you unable to accept absolutely nobody in this thread accepts your definition of "good" after countless arguments where NOBODY agrees with you?
>>
>>51490236
Sleep. Now. No good can come of this.
>>
>>51490251
>>51490263
I can't motherfuckers. I tried to go back to sleep. My only way to do so is medicine, and I have....issues with medicine.
>>
>>51490271
what kind of issues?
also have you tried sport?
>>
>>51490257
once you get space habitats with free energy They are not in fact necessary, In fact, in the long run. Stars Destroy more energy Then they create
>>51490261
the same reason you are unable to accept my definition of good, We both "know" what right and wrong are.
>>
>>51490280
WARNING! BLOGPOSTING FOLLOWING!
I have several completely irrational fears related to flaws in my family members. I will not bore you with the details on how these fears came to be, but one of them is related to the fact that two of my siblings are repeat drug addicts who have been in and out of prison. As a result I don't take any sort of drug if it can be avoided, even cold medicine, much less sleep medication.
>>
File: Bancho.jpg (194KB, 792x923px) Image search: [Google]
Bancho.jpg
194KB, 792x923px
>>51490318
>>
>>51490323
understandable. you can still exercise. might help you sleep.
>>
>>51490261
Bancho is basically a fae, he will happily kidnap someone then explain great detail how he is going to permanently rip out and cut up their soul so he can sew it into some new abomination shape then be completely dumbfounded as to why they are horrified. After all this is helping them! They should by all rights be thanking him in his eyes.
>>
>>51490261
Honestly, at this point it is clear that bancho shows at least some symptoms of mental illness. I've got no clue why everyone keeps arguing with him. It feels like telling a 5yo that santa isn't real.
>>
>>51490323
I've always had trouble sleeping and I found that a sleeping eye mask helps a lot. Blocks out all the ambient light and makes it easier for me to both go to sleep and stay asleep. Maybe try something like that?
>>
File: IMG_0889.jpg (45KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0889.jpg
45KB, 500x376px
>>51488454

>we can make Class Cards out of previous jump templates
>and there's a perk that allows you to permanently gain the abilities of Class Cards
>mfw I can use this to get my companions' abilities and give them my own

Bless you good sir. I await the finished version with baited breath.
>>
>>51490375
He's talked about his having some sort of mental illness before. I agree it's useless to get mad at him, but it can be useful to explain things to him in a clear way.
>>51490318
Hi banchô! Sorry I just talked about you as if you weren't there.
>>
>>51490401
it's cool I'm used to it
>>
>>51490375
Because this 5 year old thinks its acceptable to burn people alive for not believing in santa maybe?
>>
File: lawful evil.png (232KB, 1084x534px) Image search: [Google]
lawful evil.png
232KB, 1084x534px
>>51490208
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>51490383
Pretty sure you only get the ability of one chosen class card, not permanently getting the abilities of any you gain.
>>
File: 1464984365880.jpg (327KB, 1110x684px) Image search: [Google]
1464984365880.jpg
327KB, 1110x684px
>>51490208
Did anybody told you that your avatar is really punchable?
>>
>>51490434
you're the first,also, the phrase you're looking for is "Has anybody ever told you" not did anybody told you.
>>
>>51490455
I'm seconding that anon, honestly I don't want to give you the pleasure of saying it but your avatar looks super obnoxious and not in a nice or fun way
>>
>>51489088
I think that is Castle, actually? Looks more like it than Firefly.
>>
>>51490318
All I'm saying is that you should know by now there's no point in continuing a conversation on the assumption that you are right, when you should know that you are unable to convince anyone you are.
>>
>>51490434
Insulting a real person is morally worse than playing a character who does a bad thing in an imagination game FYI.
>>
Now I know it's not Fate/Zero but I've been working on this little thing since I started reading a certain fancomic. Hope you guys enjoy it.
>>
>>51490524
It would be if the person in question doesn't sincerely believe his imaginary character is doing something right, rather than purposefully roleplaying an evil bastard like most jumpers
>>
>>51490093
Yeah. For the same reason rape is worse than murder.
>>
>>51490531
Yay!
>>51490539
Nope, just because someone has his judgment impaired (in this instance by mental illness) doesn't make insulting them a-okay.
>>
File: OH YES!.gif (418KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
OH YES!.gif
418KB, 220x263px
>>51490531
>>
>>51490531
Fate/stay Night question (sorry)
What would God Hand EX be like?
>>
>>51490548
Well, we'll have to agree to disagree. Would it make any difference at all if said person has antagonised multiple other actual people in this community to the point of leaving?
>>
>>51490158
So if someone sees the danger you possess from their perspective and manages to mind rape you to be the opposite of everything that you are, that's totally cool in your book, right? Because a lot of people would see you as such a threat.
>>
>>51490570
Look in the archives, that's been asked multiple times recently.
>>
>>51490570
Nevermind, quicker to just give you a rundown. It'll negate any attack below EX rank and severely reduce the power of any EX rank attacks against you, while having all the normal abilities of Godhand too.
>>
>>51490524
Its just most jumpers realize they are in the wrong. They do not tout it as being good, they do not spin rape and torture as being good.
>>
>>51488454
Can there be an option to imprison people in dolls is or that too much?
>>
>>51490572
Oh I'm not saying banchô is some angel. I just thought it was weird to attack him on ethical grounds all the while saying really hurtful stuff to him as person (wishing he didn't exist etc).

>>51490590
Sure. That has no bearing on the morality of insulting him.
>>
>>51490455
Gotta agree with that anon, it looks pretty damn punchable. I guess nobody told you because they were preoccupied with your faulty arguments instead.
>>
>>51490625
If he hadn't bullied people for years on this same forum, including driving people away permanently, demanding apologies when he was being shitty to them, constantly talking about thinking it's morally right to commit racial purges and the likes then maybe yeah. But after all the shit he's done over the past years, he doesn't get to suddenly hide behind a wall of pretending to be nice. He's hurt too many people with his bullshit. Any insults he gets he fully deserves.
>>
>>51490625
>really hurtful stuff
>wishing he didn't exist
Sometimes I really forget how isolated /jc/ is from the rest of 4chan.
>>
>>51485049
It's actually even simpler.
Just use the canon versions of shit instead of what's written in the jump.
>>
>>51490531
Buh? Whah?

...Yay?
>>
>>51490649
I guess it's easier for me to be civil to him since I've only been here for a few months.
>>
>>51490178
Actually it's more a trust issues thing. If they can kill for me they'll never go against me.
>>
>>51490657
We're all big teddy bears here. Granted, the stuffing's been replaced with wank and vitriol, but teddy bears all the same.
>>
>>51490531
Wait, we finally get a real Dragon Ball jump? With no strings attached? No low ceiling cap on how strong you can get or anything?

Hell yeah!
>>
>>51488454
I'd keep Gilgamesh out. Even severely limiting Gate of Babylon he still has a bunch of other bullshit just from being Gilgamesh like hyper clairvoyance.
>>
>>51490531
I love you val.
>>
>>51488454
I'd be happy with just Enkidu, let alone Ea. We can wander around and find shit, the same way Kogil had to.

...and there IS a canon companion option. Good. Angelica waifu is a go.
>>
>>51490570
I can not believe the amount of times this question has been asked and answered.
>>
>>51490744
Why are you even interested in her outside of her being female Gil when she has his card, which would be severely nerfed if she retained it at all?
>>
>>51490767
It's one of the very few NP people know.
>>
>>51490768
Because Fem!Gil. Do I need another reason?
>>
>>51490768
>Why are you even interested in her outside of her being female Gil when she has his card
>Not wanting female Gil
Poor taste
>>
>>51490825
But she's only fem gil physically. She doesn't have any of the rest of the stuff that makes Gil who he is. You might as well just fuck a cardboard cut out of Gil with tits.
>>
>>51490834
She totally has Gil traits while using his card.
Also
>Implying I wouldn't just fuck a cardboard cut out of Gil with tits
>>
>>51490709
still no original Dragon Ball jump to chill and hang out
>>
>>51490531
If I go with the Cell Android option, do I have to look like a green cockroach?
>>
>>51490872
Someone could make a reincarnated as yamcha jump. Thats a thing now.
>>
>>51490899
Mhm. Could get a recolour if you want but as far as I know Cell type things look like Cell.
>>
>>51490531
Did you get the chance to complete Fate Extella Valeria? How was it?

I'm thinking of getting it myself but would you recommend it?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51490531
Goodness! Well, this is...unexpected. Oh well. Quick question-does Super Multiverse include the DBZ Abridged movies?

Drawbacks: Super Multiverse, Fanversus, Bad Luck Bouts, Bribed the Ref (1800)

Universe 2

Gag Character, age 19, Kai (1300)

The Basics (Free)
Mangaka (Free)
Recharge Bottle (1200, sponsored by Hetap)
I'm The Author (1000)
Gag World (700)
Drawing Pad (Free)
Arale V2 (400)
Android Plans (0)

Well. Here I am. This seems appropriate.

I have no warrior pride, nor do I have a vested interest in being the strongest for its' own sake. Yet because of an obscure clause in Multiverse Law regulating a gambling debt my Benefactor apparently owes Zen-Oh, I've been entered into a 20 universe tournament of some k-

-wait. 20. 20 universes? I could've SWORN there were only 12. Aw fuck, my lack of DBZ lore's going to kick me in the dick here isn't it.

I can see it now: Every. Single. Fight devolves into an elaborate prank war as the fighter in question gets bored from the fight announcer explains all my titles and previous bouts, and tries to liven up the proceedings. Like, Vegeta tries to filibuster long enough to find the Dragonballs and make himself immortal before the fight, on the grounds nobody ruled he can't.

...I feel like I should keep very, very quiet about my time powers. Especially if I ever get entered into a fight with Whis, Vados or Hit somehow. Those seem to be a big deal here, and I don't really have a grudge against anyone here.

Honestly other than sponsoring a sub-tournament so that my nega-Arale can fight Arale Prime FOR SCIENCE!, I'll probably hang out with Goku and Beerus the most. Those guys know how to appreciate a good meal. They'll probably be crazy about the Torikoverse's chow.

Actually you know what I think I'll open an entire chain of restaurants featuring food cooked with Kai powers. Still sponsored by Hetap.
>>
>>51490531
If I buy Saiyan, can I be a Saiyan-Human hybrid?
>>
>>51490956
It says very clearly yer a saiyan not a saiyan-human hybrid anon
>>
>>51490927
To be fair cell looks baller.
>>
>>51490988

Cell looks fucking radical. Perfect Cell is somehow the most smug looking mutant beetle man ever.
>>
>>51490936
Not yet, been busy making jumps and playing Tales of Berseria which is faaaaantastic. Extella, I'm only up to Tamamo's story but I'm enjoying it a lot.

My reccomendation? You'll probably be a little confused at the start if you don't know the general plot of Fate Extra, since it makes some references and doesn't do a great job of catching you up but it's not really that important, as long as you skim the in game encyclopedia so you know the terms people throw around.

Gameplay is very fun and the charactesr definitely have variety, but there's a disappointing number of maps, only 5 or so in total I think. The story is not bad so far. There's lots of enjoyable fanservice though and the main girls are very cute so far. The side missions can be quite fun and the games pretty easy, even on higher difficulties. I'd say not to pay full price if you can, since it's not that long but if you can get a discount of some sort, I'd definitely recco picking it up.

>>51490937
Abridged? Eh, if you want.

>>51490956
Buying Saiyan makes you a Saiyan.

>>51490988
Perfect Cell is swag as fuck indeed. That man is the most smug, even in the Multiverse comic he can outsmug Zen Buu.
>>
>>51490531
So, uh.

If I take Gauntlet Style, is there anything preventing me from stealing a bunch of DNA samples or anything like that?
>>
File: tendou souji.jpg (85KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
tendou souji.jpg
85KB, 400x299px
>>51491013
>Smug Beetle Men
>Kabuto Flashbacks Intensify
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RsOM4-GO-4ByEJEVQ6jC3BSiZKY4JYvx3GU-bFpgd1E/edit

Right, unless something I wrote was really stupid, the items for Oblivion are done.

Critique me.
>>
>>51490531
Val you are the best.

You do seem to have forgotten to finish a sentence though.

>Dragon Ball Multiverse was created prior to
Dragon ball Super or either of the recent movies. Thus characters, terms and setting details introduced in those are not treated as canon unless
>>
>>51491039
Mm. Not sure what to do about that personally. I don't really want it to turn that option into the obvious "Take this so you can gather DNA samples with no risk" so I'll probably add in a clause that you can't take anything with you out of the jump or gain anything like that. Kinda a pain to word though. Give me a few minutes.
>>
>>51491074
Oh, thanks for spotting that. I'll fix that too.
>>
>>51490905
Huh, that actually looks interesting. Pity there's only one chapter out yet.
>>
>>51490905
I'm still upset that, when the guy died in the real world, he didn't die in the classic Yamcha death pose.
Thread posts: 590
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.