[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you beat the undead lawman, /tg/? This hangin' judge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

How do you beat the undead lawman, /tg/? This hangin' judge comes to town once every full moon to carry out his own brand of justice. How does one beat him once and for all?

Random cards I drew:
>Hidden Tunnel
>Fog of War
>Curse
>>
Hang him with his own rope, use a sheriff's gun for the initial takedown.
>>
File: Hangin’_Judge.png (1MB, 903x650px) Image search: [Google]
Hangin’_Judge.png
1MB, 903x650px
>>51437575

My man!
>>
>>51437070
Make a justice system that leaves him unnecessary so that he stops trying after a few visits with no one to hang.
>>
>>51437800
I don't think you understand how this works.
>>
>>51437070
Drink him to redeath?
>>
>>51437807
Yea I doubt it would work, just thought it could've been fun.
>>
File: 102_zekedeadwood2ins.jpg (118KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
102_zekedeadwood2ins.jpg
118KB, 500x478px
>>51437800
I like the cut of your jib, sir, but I think >>51437575
has a closer grip on the kind of ....magic...needed to take him down.

SO....what I've got so far is the hangin' judge is none other than the infamous Isaac Parker (real life dude from Arkansas) who came out west with his posse to take over the new territory near Fort Dodge. They all double-crossed the honorable Judge Parker and left him for dead.

Judge Parker came back, armed with vengeance from beyond the grave, and cursed his former gang (now the rulers of Dodge City) with incessant terror -- they can never leave. Two of the gang tried, and they were found on the city street the next morning, hanged by the judge.

Now, he's simply called "The Judge" by the locals, and he keeps the Fear Level around 3. No one knows who he is, except the former members of his gang, who ain't sayin'.

There WAS a lawman who came out west a couple of years ago and was getting to the bottom of things, but he was a hexslinger, and he got mixed up in a heavy card game, lost a hand of cards against The Devil, and got turned into a jackdaw. His name was John Dawes (which the Devil thought was funny).
>>
>>51437859
My thinking is this: I can lead the players around a little with the jackdaw (who hopes to get his curse lifted, but can't talk). I don't want to be too heavy handed though. That can get annoying.

There are those in town who know the judge's identity, and the gang who now make up the town council, but that will require investigation, and most of those might not feel like talking.

IF...the posse can call out the Judge by his real name, he will fixate upon them (without dissipating) and he'll lay his "mark" upon them. They'll then fight him and he won't disappear -- he'll fight to the final death. If they show him his reflection (somehow) he'll realize he's dead and fall to ashes, (knowing this will need a spellcraft roll) or if they beat him, they can hang him with his own rope, and he'll stay dead.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.