[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/, I exist to run one-shots for normies. Nobody roleplayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1484391080092.png (291KB, 544x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484391080092.png
291KB, 544x444px
/tg/, I exist to run one-shots for normies. Nobody roleplayed at my table for the last 2 months. I need systems that will be super-easy and perfect for dice-rolling while making shitty jokes and heavy drinking.
>>
>>51435409
>normies
It's called normalfags.
>Nobody roleplayed at my table for the last 2 months
You are baiting at this point. This is pretty normal.
>>
>>51435409

Risus, Fantasy Age, one-page shit like this.. Head over to pdfshare thread and ask, they'll hook you up.
>>
Dungeon world
>>
>>51435409
Have you tried D&D?
>>
File: 1483175533359.jpg (510KB, 1059x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483175533359.jpg
510KB, 1059x1080px
What kind of DM is she?
>>
>>51439021
Things start out fun and lighthearted with a hint at a dark undertone, but it goes nowhere and is ultimately just an excuse to expose people to her yuri magical realm.
>>
>>51435455
Ok, so I actually have to argue against Rules-lite systems, because they usually assume experienced role-players to follow basic gaming etiquette for the game to have structure. They also depend on a really good GM for the narrative to really provide the meat of the game. I see them as the test of a good GM, as they don't have rules or stat-blocks to provide structure to the game, so your real skills as a storyteller are put to the test.

Personally, for one-shots, I use Savage Worlds. It's basically GURPS, if you took Gurps and gave it the ease of 5e. Also step-dice exploding dice system is fun.

>>51439021
It'd be all over the place, but she could probably run a good game of maid that's par for the course of your average middle-schooler GM.
>>
>>51439084
>Rebuff her NPCs advances because "My character is straight", and she seems to let it go, only to describe the NPC hooking up with your PC's daughter in the epilogue.
>>
If you want a book that can run one shots while making everyone shit themselves laughing, try "Kobolds Ate My Baby!", KAMB! for short. For normalfags it should be pretty simple.

Play as kobolds, death-meter, silly adventures, cursed by their own patron god, cannon fodder. Just pretty simple and quick to play once you do the first run.
>>
>>51439021
What was that one game where you would roll on a table, like "86: fuck up a cop car" and then you would have to physically go outside and do that thing?
I feel like she would exclusively run that.
>>
>>51435409
5e
>>
>>51435409
>super-easy and perfect for dice-rolling while making shitty jokes and heavy drinking
I 100% recomend Risus for this
>>
>>51435409
FIASCO!
>>
>>51435436
>You are baiting at this point. This is pretty normal.

But I'd like to just tell an engaging story with my players for once instead of people who overwhelmingly make hilarious characters like a whore character with an assortment of dildos and Sleight of Hand-type skills solely for giving handjobs or do EPIC SHIT for the lulz

"What do you mean I can't play this, come on, don't be such a tightwad, let's have fun"

I decided to join them instead of fight them at this point and here I am
>>
>>51435409
MAID.
>>
>>51439095

Personally I like world of darkness too for one shots but it's mostly because the sheet is simple as fuck and I know it well. If you just make them mortals then you only need to teach one mechanic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.