[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming that the players take the role of humanoid weapon adepts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nova.png (441KB, 515x800px) Image search: [Google]
nova.png
441KB, 515x800px
Assuming that the players take the role of humanoid weapon adepts with an array of pseudo-magical abilities that take mercenarywork in a futuristic setting, what would be the best game to run a Warframe setting?
>>
bls resbond
Warframe game*
>>
Depending on taste/what you want to focus on, M&M, Legend of the Wulin, Savage worlds, Strike!/refluffed 4e, possibly even Fate.
>>
>>51433931
>Strike!/refluffed 4e
There's a game called Valor which satisfies that well and does interesting things. I'd describe it as descriptive, rather than prescriptive, because it has 'concept first' character creation rather than discrete classes: Attack powers are built by the players out of a template/modifier system. You more-or-less automatically fall into their 'role' types, or at least achieve those same sorts of strengths and weaknesses, based on the way you distribute your core stats, thanks to how the game uses secondary attributes.

Also there's a Launched status effect where you knock someone's ass in the air like it's a fighting game and other players can combo off of it and do bonus damage.
And that's pretty Warframe, if you ask me.
>>
>>51434941
>>51434723
I'll make sure to check these out and see what fits the campaign best
Thanks, yo
>>
>>51436540
If you have any questions about Strike!, I'll be happy to answer them; it's not an especially well made book.
>>
>>51436540
A link to Valor's in Da Archive PDF
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.